Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Prince of Pedos! Is Prince Andrew going to jail?

Forget Jacko, King of Pedos - Prince Andrew faces charges for aiding and abetting the sex trafficking of minors. He groped the breast of a sex slave called Ghislaine at Jeffrey Epstein's house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 9, 2019 3:05 AM

Pedo Prince! How will he manage to wriggle out of this one?

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2019 9:01 AM

No one Andrew has been accused of having sex with was underage. Groping a breast is whatever.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2019 9:01 AM

He should go to prison just for being a twat.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2019 9:03 AM

Of course, the Leftie Luvvies at the BBC encourage hateful gossip against the royal family (even though they are Britain's biggest tourist attraction).

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2019 9:04 AM

OP probably means Joanna Sjöberg, not Ghislaine. Where is Ghislaine Maxwell btw?

Virginia Roberts was underage.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2019 9:07 AM

Prince Andrew will not only never see the inside of a courtroom let alone a jail, but the Crown will have a not very quiet word in the ears of the Beeb and any other medium that has the temerity to print salacious slander about the Prince.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2019 9:07 AM

Ghislaine is also the name of Epstein's pimp, so OP doesn't even know what he's reading and the woman making the accusation says she say on Andrew's lap of her own volition and he, goaded by what someone else was doing with a doll. If that's it, it's not much.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2019 9:07 AM

[quote]Of course, the Leftie Luvvies at the BBC encourage hateful gossip against the royal family (even though they are Britain's biggest tourist attraction).

Right. No one goes to France since they ditched their Royal family.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2019 9:09 AM

R5, Virginia Roberts was not underage when Andrew is accused of having sex with her. On the I believe three occasions she was at least 17 in jurisdictions where the age of consent is 17 or lower.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2019 9:10 AM

Of course people go to France. They have something to offer other than the antiquated charm of feudalism.

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2019 9:14 AM

We're lucky we have new generation of Royals now. Take your focus elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2019 9:18 AM

[QUOTE] Prince Andrew will not only never see the inside of a courtroom let alone a jail, but the Crown will have a not very quiet word in the ears of the Beeb and any other medium that has the temerity to print salacious slander about the Prince.

You wish, Tiara Troll. All the UK papers have similar articles.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2019 9:21 AM

[quote]We're lucky we have new generation of Royals now.

Whose behaviour is even more appalling that the old generation of Royals.

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2019 9:22 AM

I wonder what Princess Michael has to say about all this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2019 9:22 AM

[quote]All the UK papers have similar articles.

Today. Tomorrow, next week and next month are a completely different matter.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2019 9:27 AM

[QUOTE] Whose behaviour is even more appalling that the old generation of Royals.

Meghan: spends 1m on her wardrobe. Guest edits Vogue.

Andrew: headlines accusing him of groping a sex slave. Best friend with a notorious pedophile and sex trafficker.

DL Trolls: buT MeGhaN iS sOoo MucH wOrsE

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2019 9:29 AM

[QUOTE] Today. Tomorrow, next week and next month are a completely different matter.

He's under investigation by the FBI, so things are only going to get worse for the Pedo Prince.

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2019 9:31 AM

R14, not much, probably. I'm sure they've all known more than we do for some years now.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2019 9:33 AM

R18, why do you care? He's a disgusting, over privileged fat bastard living off the tax payers. What a weird hill to die on.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2019 9:37 AM

[quote]He's under investigation by the FBI

Obviously R17 is completely ignorant about extradition laws, especially in relation to a Prince of the Realm.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2019 9:40 AM

'Obviously [R17] is completely ignorant about extradition laws, especially in relation to a Prince of the Realm.'

Fuck face, you type OLD. Being a 'prince of the realm' doesn't mean he is above the law. You're over on the brf threads squealing about it being scandalous for Meghan Markle to do xyz but Pedo Andy gets away with consorting with sex trafficked 17 year olds?

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2019 9:46 AM

From The Guardian:

In general, when a Briton is asked for evidence in the US “the deposition would almost certainly take place in the UK – the witness would not be compelled to travel to the US”, said Funk.

The interviewer would then give a transcript of the questioning to Fontaine, who would send it together with “a certificate sealed with the seal of the Senior Courts” to Roberts’ attorneys.

If Andrew refused or failed to show up for the interview, the law states that Roberts’ attorneys could apply for a court order instructing him to do so. Disobeying a court order in the UK may leave someone open to prosecution for contempt of court.

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2019 9:52 AM

[quote]Meghan: Appalling spendthrift who wastes millions on lavish parties and wardrobe, uses her position to demand vanity jobs for which she is unqualified.

[quote]Andrew: headlines accusing him of sexual impropriety. Allegations that he is connected to an international financier whose clients include heads of government and industry.

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2019 9:53 AM

[quote]Fuck face, you type OLD. Being a 'prince of the realm' doesn't mean he is above the law. You're over on the brf threads squealing about it being scandalous for Meghan Markle to do xyz but Pedo Andy gets away with consorting with sex trafficked 17 year olds?

R21 Save the childish pejorative for the playground of whatever elementary school you attend.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2019 9:56 AM

I see Andrew and Fergie dating and remarrying in the near future to take the heat off this scandal. Separate bedrooms of course.

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2019 10:01 AM

Every Brit medium has published the Prince Andrew/Epstein story. But the ONLY medium accepting Reader comments (heavily moderated) is the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2019 10:12 AM

R25 I think you have it Fergie to the rescue!

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2019 10:21 AM

R26, but comments are usually closed with legal cases.

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2019 10:32 AM

[Quote] Whose behaviour is even more appalling that the old generation of Royals

What about wearing a Nazi uniform to a party R16?

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2019 10:33 AM

[QUOTE] Save the childish pejorative for the playground of whatever elementary school you attend.

Of course, profanities are the absolute worst, aren't they, crone? Much worse than starting a thread about Archie having Down Syndrome, like you did.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2019 10:39 AM

Pedophilia and sex trafficking are illegal and trump all of the petty Harkle sins, like virtue signalling or getting their cottage renovated.

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2019 10:43 AM

The Royals are always under attack from the barbarians.

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2019 10:51 AM

The Prince Andrew story has halfway down The Daily Mail front page in The UK.

But is still a lead story on the USA site.

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2019 11:01 AM

I think he will not be charged but will be bannned from traveling to the US. He will live in secluded shame, remarry fergie quietly and live with that horror until the end of his days. I feel bad for eugenie & Bea as he will be a pariah.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2019 11:01 AM

Andrew was so gorgeous, eons ago, that we were sure he was a sissy. But all the hype has him as a rabid tunataster! What's the real story!

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2019 11:02 AM

I love the "popular" Daily Mail reader comments re Andrew:

[quote]If he is guilty he MUST be punished

by Anonymousreply 36August 11, 2019 11:04 AM

Is there still an on going investigation now that Epstein is dead? Bet everyone will forget about this in 2 weeks. And I guess that was the point of this fake suicide.

by Anonymousreply 37August 11, 2019 11:16 AM

The British press will be more careful because being named in a case isn't the same as having charges brought.

by Anonymousreply 38August 11, 2019 11:47 AM

[quote]Is there still an on going investigation now that Epstein is dead? Bet everyone will forget about this in 2 weeks. And I guess that was the point of this fake suicide.

Right, with him dead the investigation is dead in The USA.

In Britain it would drone on for months, cost millions and lead nowhere and to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 39August 11, 2019 12:01 PM

I'm far more concerned about what will become of Keanu and Louise after news of #BabyGate#He'sTheDaddy breaks. You just know that bitch Sharon is gonna spill the beans & toast.

by Anonymousreply 40August 11, 2019 12:09 PM

Andrew cannot go to the US or he'd be subpoenaed.

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2019 12:10 PM

R40, did you mean to post that to the Ballum thread?

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2019 12:12 PM

Anyone who thinks Prince Andrew would ever be prosecuted, is delusional - no matter how bad you want it to happen, it never will.

by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2019 12:18 PM

He will be if anymore evidence comes to light

by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2019 1:22 PM

A son of the sitting Monarch will never be punished. That pic with JizzLane and the girl has been around for years. Nothing to see here folks.

by Anonymousreply 45August 11, 2019 2:50 PM

The Queen may lock her beloved Andrew in the palace tower, but the boy will never see a day in a real lockup.

by Anonymousreply 46August 11, 2019 4:42 PM

OP: Andrew does not face charges.

by Anonymousreply 47August 11, 2019 4:57 PM

I remember reading a blind years ago that alleged his daughters had to stop having their friends visiting because of his lecherous ways. This was when they were in their young teens. I bet old Fergie's blackmailed him for all these years, that's why she's still there. That wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 48August 11, 2019 5:06 PM

Trump is loving it. He's pissed at U.K. over Steele and that he wasn't invited to stay overnight at Buckingham Palace. So this is some revenge for him.

Trump knows he won't be hurt by this because his base believes it's all fake news by the Drive By Deep State Media, and anyway - what if it is true? They know he's a deranged sexual marauder married to a mentally retarded Eastern European slut robot.

He tells it like it is, man! He make lib heads explode! He's taking care of us and making this country great again. And Clinton got a blow job sooooi....

by Anonymousreply 49August 11, 2019 5:59 PM

How quick we forget that Trump was named as an alleged rapist of 13yo in a case with Epstein...

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2019 6:24 PM

New article in Sun about fug Andrew but stupid DL says the link is too long to post.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2019 6:27 PM

With this revelation I think it is safe to say the Royals offed Epstein. This "clean up" is even more impressive than Diana's Mercedes.

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2019 6:28 PM

Soon the Royals will off Archie, Meghan and Prince Harry too!

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2019 6:29 PM

R52 he’s stained for life either way.

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2019 6:29 PM

Agree r34 [quote]I feel bad for eugenie & Bea as he will be a pariah.

Any sightings of Bea's boyfriend/social media lover Edo lately? Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2019 6:49 PM

What is the problem??!! So Jeffrey recruited hot teenage 'professional' stinkfish who were no doubt obscenely overpaid for their mutually consensual 'work'. Please get a life people. There are people starving/being killed all over the world, get your priorities str8!

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2019 8:12 PM

I think the Russiapublicans had this scandal ready for Hillary if she won POTUS, to somehow link it to Bill. They don't know what to do with it so they're just cleaning out their files.

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2019 9:13 PM

R56 = Erna/ Mrs. Patrick Campbell.

Erna, it's too bad you & Jeffrey Epstein never met, so many similar interests!

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2019 9:27 PM

Andrew is a pig. Regardless, it's doubtful he'll ever have to give evidence or even provide a statement. The FBI can request cooperation but he cannot even be questioned by law enforcement officials unless Buckingham Palace allows it AND any alleged incidents would have to have occurred on British or Commonwealth soil. Should Andrew step foot in America or its territories in the future, the FBI can take him into custody for questioning unless he's travelling with a diplomatic passport, which would be unlikely. The British royals travel using regular passports not diplomatic ones, except for the Queen who doesn't have one at all. She is the only one of them that has diplomatic immunity no matter what the circumstances and even Prince Philip does not have diplomatic immunity unless he is accompanying the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2019 11:48 PM

R59 I was there whilst me baby pounded that teenage poonannie! He had diplomatic immunity!

by Anonymousreply 60August 20, 2019 1:33 AM

What next?

by Anonymousreply 61August 21, 2019 11:15 AM

Ick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2019 1:23 AM

JUST IN! Princess Charlotte discovered to be undergoing secret psychiatric counselling since December after attending "Uncle Andy's" Kash for Kiddies Kristmas Party at BP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2019 2:06 AM

If Andrew ignores the subpoena, he can be put on an Interpol red flag list and is subject to arrest almost anywhere in the world.

by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2019 2:12 AM

Pizza with extra thick sausage!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2019 2:18 AM

R35, There was gossip around the time Randy Andy was "dating" Monika J. from Yugoslavia, a "friend" of the originator of "Room 23," that he was into an unusual form of 3-ways with his buds. Also that Fergie repeatedly opened the door of their home to find him in bed with various military friends. Charles had similar habits. Did you think that the youngest son was the only one who wasn't 100% straight?

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2019 3:15 AM

Room 23, r66? Would that be the 'Diana Jenkins' of Los Angeles but recently of the Balkans?

I heard Room 23 was mixed up with the Albanian mafia.

This could get more interesting still....

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2019 9:39 AM

The UK press covered for him in the past.

As stated above, Fergie walked in on him and a military 'friend in bed, which led to their divorce.

It was well known, but never reported because Andy was well liked and a genuinely nice guy apparently!

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2019 10:09 AM

It was not reported because Prince Andrew was 3rd or 4th in line to the throne and protected by the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2019 10:25 AM

I'm waiting for the blockbuster movie on all this.

PRINCE ANDREW: FROM MARBLE HALLS TO PRISON WALLS

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2019 12:44 PM

OP, she was not one of Epstein’s young girls. She was his girlfriend and then somehow, “assistant” and hostess.

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2019 1:04 PM

You're all just jealous because a real Queen loves me.

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2019 9:52 PM

Andy will be arrested and charged as soon as he sets foot on US soil.

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2019 1:16 AM

I wonder how many of Bea and Eug’s friends he hit on.

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2019 1:17 AM

Somewhere Edo's ex-wife or ex-girlfriend is having a very good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2019 2:01 AM

At this point I figure Edo's ex is vexed by it as any of them. This is her kid's lifetime connection to the British Royal Family that's being tarnished. That's how I would look at it, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2019 1:23 PM

I wish Harry would get rid of that beard. It looks hideous. Ginger overload...

by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2019 1:29 PM

The beard is grotesque and ages him by ten years.

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2019 6:04 PM

when he was The UK’s global trade ambassador did he have diplomatic immunity? If so, is that why he lost the post when the Epstein allegations started surfacing?

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2019 6:43 PM

The British Royal Family own substantial shares in the Bank of England. They are therefore untouchable, off limits. Nobody is going to jail

by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2019 6:47 PM

Substantia shares! Untouchabilia!

by Anonymousreply 81August 24, 2019 7:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 27, 2019 4:17 PM

He nasty, yo.

by Anonymousreply 83August 27, 2019 4:22 PM

No one owns shares of The Bank of England other than the UK government. It was totally nationalized in 1946 and acts as the UK's central bank.

by Anonymousreply 84August 27, 2019 5:11 PM

R82, The gossip at the time Prince Andrew was dating Monika J. is that she was very accepting of a certain form of 3-ways with Randy Andy's buds. To dispel gay rumors, Prince Andrew allowed her to benefit from pap coverage of the two of them and to exaggerate their relationship on her social media.

There was even wild talk of a possible engagement quickly shut down by QE II. Not dissing Monika J for her choices in life as she was living with and trying to support her very poor Eastern European immigrant parents after their country had been destroyed by warfare and strife. Perhaps Randy Andy enjoyed his economic superiority?

by Anonymousreply 85August 28, 2019 1:41 AM

This just isn't going away. Now Epstein is dead, all the wrath of the women is directed at the Pedo Prince. Let's hope he is arrested as soon as he sets foot on US soil. He's probably hiding a 12 year old in one of his properties even now.

by Anonymousreply 86August 28, 2019 11:04 AM

Hmmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 30, 2019 12:14 PM

The details of the blind seem a little exaggerated, I wouldn’t call Andrew and Sarah one of the most famous marriages in history, and with her landed gentry background and Peerage descent I don’t see Sarah having trouble mixing with grand society, at least not during her days as an HRH.

by Anonymousreply 88August 31, 2019 12:54 AM

R87, R88, Back in the day it was discussed on Geraldo Rivera's late afternoon talk show.

by Anonymousreply 89August 31, 2019 1:33 AM

and btw, I realize Sarah was untitled and so was her father, but her great grandparents on both sides were Peers of the Realm and her family was considered country gentry. Sort of like the caste of people in Jane Austen novels. Not as fancy as Diana’s family was, but they’re both descendants from Charles II and Sarah’s father was well-connected due to the polo thing. Sarah didn’t have to be an international laughing stock, she could have had a quiet and comfortable life if she hadn’t fucked it up with her bad decisions.

by Anonymousreply 90August 31, 2019 4:47 PM

How's the weather in Moscow, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 31, 2019 4:50 PM

R91 is the tragic Welp Troll, a paranoid schizophrenic who thinks everyone who posts something she doesn't agree with is a Russia bot.

by Anonymousreply 92August 31, 2019 11:49 PM

Lone Royalty fan shows up to support Prince Andrew in Australia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 7, 2019 10:12 PM

I guess he'll never set foot on American soil ever again.

And it was reported that he loves coming to the US.

To bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 94October 9, 2019 3:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!