Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Reason Ryan O'Neal Dumped Diana Ross

From Tatum O'Neal book : A paper life

Angelica seemed to be out of the picture now, and my father was seriously womanizing. He and Diana Ross were slated to do a movie together called The Bodyguard (which was canceled and later made with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston as the stars). They began having an affair, and once again, I found myself in the role of my father's call screener.

"Tatum, hi,"Diana would say, in a very sweet voice. "Is your daddy home?"Whenever she called—which was often—I was supposed to lie and say that he was out. That made me feel terrible because she seemed so nice. She wasn't hanging around the house, so I didn't actually meet her until the late 1970s, when she came with my father to the set of my next movie, Little Darlings.

Diana Ross's visits to the set were a highlight. She was like a queen—and very much in love with my father. She even wanted to marry him.

He claimed that he didn't like her because she would never let him see her without makeup. He cruelly mistreated her, and eventually they split up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2019 2:59 AM

A Cunt and an Asshole walk into a bar...

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2019 12:29 AM

Was Richard Gere her father?

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2019 12:31 AM

R1 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2019 12:31 AM

Tatum slept with Rosie O'Donnell so she knows a blowhard when she sees one.

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2019 12:32 AM

All of Diana's kids turned out well adjusted and are very close to her.

Ryan on the other hand.....

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2019 12:44 AM

R5 This has Nothing to do with the thread. Ryan dumped Diana because she couldn't take off her makeup.

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2019 12:52 AM

Hi Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote]All of Diana's kids turned out well adjusted and are very close to her.

More than anything, this says something very positive about her character.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2019 1:22 AM

Lee dem white mens aloooone!

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote] she would never let him see her without makeup

How is that possible? She can't keep make-up on all night if they slept together.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2019 2:21 AM

Fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2019 2:26 AM

Tatum’s juiciest revelation in her book was finding Ryan in bed with her friend Melanie Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2019 2:29 AM

That was actually pretty funny, R11.

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2019 2:32 AM

I like Ryan O'Neal.

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2019 2:34 AM

R5, R8 = Michael Jackosn's ghost

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2019 2:36 AM

Ryan goes commando . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2019 2:40 AM

There are women who never take off their makeup, like, they'll wear some type of makeup even to sleep. What they don't know is they'll age and fuck up their skin quicker by doing that. I had an ex-flatmate who did that, but her excuse I guess was she was quite ugly without makeup the few times we saw her without it.

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2019 4:42 AM

Dolyy Parton never takes off her make-up.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2019 4:48 AM

He was pissed when she touched him in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2019 5:44 AM

WTF was Ross doing dating a trashy alcoholic loser like O'Neal anyway?

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2019 6:06 AM

How does it not smear all over the sheets and pillows, R17?

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2019 12:17 PM

R8

It wasn't just Ross. Her kids had fathers who were very involved in their lives (except Gordy)

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2019 12:42 PM

R20 = Angry Tatum O'Neal

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2019 1:02 PM

Diana swallowed his kids!

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2019 7:35 PM

He was only trying to convince her to do "The Bodyguard" with him. She strung him along for a while, and then made it clear that should would not star in the film. He took one parting shot at her by stating to the press "Diana Ross doesn't want (forget the first thing he listed), doesn't want to do nude scenes, and DOESN'T want to be BLACK!"

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2019 11:43 AM

They didn't have a maid to answer the phone?!?!? eewwwwww!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2019 1:14 PM

My Eldergay chirldren. Thank GOD I dodged that bullet !

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2019 1:44 PM

R25

Can you blame her ?

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2019 3:00 PM

Today he would have gotten into big trouble for making that comment about her not wanting to be Black.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2019 8:06 PM

Watch Diana’s children in interviews. They respect and adore her. They speak openly about her good parenting; thar she would fly home after concerts just to be there when the kids woke up.

The biggest tribute is how well adjusted and humble all 5 kids are. Seriously, look at the messy lives of so many celebrity children. The positive, common denominator for all of Diana Ross’ children is their mom.

I give lots of props for that.

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2019 8:17 PM

R30 True, She seems to be a good mother but she had self loathing issues/didn't want to be black.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2019 8:19 PM

I've had a soft spot for Miss Ross ever since she lost her fanny pack in Marshalls. She can't be that much of a diva if she wears a fanny pack and shops at Marshalls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2019 8:22 PM

[quote] Today he would have gotten into big trouble for making that comment about her not wanting to be Black.

Yes, truth is the enemy

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2019 8:24 PM

[quote]There are women who never take off their makeup, like, they'll wear some type of makeup even to sleep. What they don't know is they'll age and fuck up their skin quicker by doing that. I had an ex-flatmate who did that, but her excuse I guess was she was quite ugly without makeup the few times we saw her without it.

She’s doing it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2019 8:25 PM

What I really need to know is did he touch her in the morning and then just walk away?

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2019 8:33 PM

Yeah, Diana didn't want to be black so much that she had a child by Berry Gordy. She was already his #1 priority. She didn't need to have a child by him.

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2019 8:51 PM

they probably apply powder to set the makeup before bed, drying the surface?

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote]WTF was Ross doing dating a trashy alcoholic loser like O'Neal anyway?

Probably the same reason she dated that trash Gene Simmons - she was desperate for ANY white guy that would have her.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2019 9:00 PM

Berry was like a first love that pulled her out of the projects r36. That was like a Mariah or Celine D type of relationship.

Now black woman have a number of popular singers that they can look up to with Beyonce and Rihanna at the top. Back them, there wasn't another like Ross (a classy pop princess), so all she and other black girls had were other white woman to emulate. Berry, was also obsessed with white acceptance for his acts and business dealings. Once you understand the time, it become very easy to see how these people can start obsessing over white validation. Berry even tossed Diana over to some jewish guy (first husband) to cover for her pregnancy. After that it was a wrap. Dating an old looking billionaire, moving to Connecticut to become a Stepford Wife, rubbing shoulders with Trump (though she made bank) all of it showed me a woman detached from her roots.

But, I love Diana and I'm glad that she didn't let hot trash like O'Neal put a baby in her. He might have hindered her career changing decision to make 'Upside Down' setting up up that gigantic RCA contract. Diana wins as a mother and entertainer. She still tours and is surrounded by a family that adores her.

O'Neal is washed up and his children turned out less than stellar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2019 9:12 PM

[Quote] there wasn't another like Ross (a classy pop princess)

Dionne was doing the supper club circuit in gowns before Ross... All pop singers of that era aspired to the supper club circuit. There were quite a few black woman already on that circuit.

What nonsense to describe Ross as a Stepford wife. She never gave up her career.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2019 9:28 PM

But that would have been one beautiful blackish baby wouldn't it?

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2019 9:43 PM

Neither Ross' kids or O'Neal's are especially good looking...

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2019 9:44 PM

I didn't say she gave up her career, but when she was home she was a Stepford Wife. Who do you think instilled those manners and grace into all of her children? I think it was a Barbara Walters interview that showed Dianna as a doting mother and wife. She tried like hell to keep Arne.

A Redditer that went to school with one of Ross' children said that Diana was the only parent allowed to visit in the classroom. She would do little sing alongs and read to the children. When the Reddit poster was older his parents told him that she was allowed to float the rules because she is famous. She really made a go at being that hands on mother and wife.

Dionne was working those circuit, you are correct r40. I apologize for that oversight.

by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2019 9:50 PM

Tracee Ellis Ross and Tatum O'Neal are attractive

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2019 9:51 PM

Tracee is no beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2019 10:06 PM

[quote] [R30] True, She seems to be a good mother but she had self loathing issues/didn't want to be black.

[quote] Now black woman have a number of popular singers that they can look up to with Beyonce and Rihanna at the top. Back them, there wasn't another like Ross (a classy pop princess), so all she and other black girls had were other white woman to emulate. Berry, was also obsessed with white acceptance for his acts and business dealings. Once you understand the time, it become very easy to see how these people can start obsessing over white validation. Berry even tossed Diana over to some jewish guy (first husband) to cover for her pregnancy. After that it was a wrap. Dating an old looking billionaire, moving to Connecticut to become a Stepford Wife, rubbing shoulders with Trump (though she made bank) all of it showed me a woman detached from her roots.

What Ross and Gordy wanted was the fame and fortune that came with crossover success. Which has nothing to do with hating being black and wanting to be white. They wanted to be able to sell their product to the largest possible audience and achieved greater success. Which would = greater power and much more money. However even with Ross’ hunger for success, she always made her family her first priority. She has always spoken very candidly and fondly about her Detroit upbringing and she seems to have remained close to her parents and siblings. Again she always made family a priority. To say she was detached from her roots is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2019 10:37 PM

Arne Næss didn’t really look “old” when they married. They were both in their 40s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 12, 2019 10:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 12, 2019 10:49 PM

That’s a terrible picture R48.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2019 10:54 PM

R48 = Curse of Florence Ballard .

by Anonymousreply 50August 12, 2019 11:20 PM

R46 = Diane

by Anonymousreply 51August 12, 2019 11:41 PM

She also fucked Julio Iglesias for a while. Enrique told Howard Stern years ago that he would wake up in the morning and there would be Diana Ross.

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2019 12:55 AM

It was hard to find any partner who was not going to be called Mr. Ross—with equal star power. Celebrity pairings are weird.

The lady is a legend. She’s got more #1 hits (18 of them total) to her name/voice than all her peers back when her career was strong. And 5 children who apparently love her.

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2019 1:10 AM

She told him that she felt violated when he searched between her legs, so he dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2019 1:14 AM

Lana Wood said he was always critical of her long hair and wanted her to cut it much like Tatum's. Farrah Fawcett also had her hair cut short at various times when she was with him.

by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2019 3:31 PM

Damn r55 he should have just slept with men and saved a lot people the trouble of his neurotic demands.

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2019 3:36 PM

Lana Wood Talks About Ryan O'Neal in her book:

"Hair also figured into my affair with Ryan. He was, when he wished to be, an enormously appealing man. Natalie once asked me what kind of lover he was, and I couldn't answer. Even though I had been married twice, I was not experienced enough to know a really good lover when I had one. Ryan, I told her, was like having a glass of champagne without knowing too much about the various brands of champagne. Special, that is, but not a whole lot more. Nor was he wont to keep his complaints to himself.

One morning he rolled over, looked at me, and propped himself up on his elbow. "What do you do to stop that?" he asked, pointing to my hair. It was very long and very curly.

"Stop what?

"The curling. God, it's awful." Curly hair was not then in fashion, and whatever else he was, Ryan was fashion-conscious. He wasn't one to hesitate when it came to criticizing others, either.

"I straighten it. It takes a while, but it comes out straight."

"Well, you better get up and get going. If you don't straighten it, I'm not taking you to the ballgame with me."

I was hurt and should have followed my instinct to skip the ballgame. I was no great baseball fan, but I had a wish for Ryan to like me, and so I went.

We sat with Ryan's chum Lee Majors, who was then single too. When Ryan left his seat to go for a beer and Lee invited me out on a date the next night, I was certain I should have skipped the game. I told Lee I was busy, and told him several more times in the next few weeks before he got the message.

Ryan and I didn't last much longer. Natalie, who was aware of our relationship, wondered how it was with Ryan and how, as I recall she put it, he was "fitting into my life."

"Outstanding," I replied.

"Outstanding?" "Out standing in the hall." Natalie thought that was very funny.

If I have a habit of making the wrong choice of men, I also have a facility for maintaining a friendship after a love affair has ended. Ryan and I continued to be friends until, after I left the series, we went our separate ways. I watched the progress of his affair with Farrah Fawcett, she of the long, lush, curly mane, with interest. I was not at all surprised one day when she appeared, Ryan on her arm, her hair cut short. I should have warned he

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2019 3:51 PM

Abby Ewing never took off her makeup.

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2019 3:55 PM

Thanks for posting that excerpt R57.

What a control freak!

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2019 4:30 PM

R57, Were Ryan's bangs inspired by Mamie Eisenhower?

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2019 4:45 PM

Ryan O'Neal On Diana Ross: (From Ryan's book "Both of Us"

It seems drama follows Farrah and me almost everywhere we go during that summer of 1982 in New York. One afternoon we’re walking past the Russian Tea Room near Carnegie Hall, on Fifty-seventh Street, and a producer I know, Lester Persky, comes out of the restaurant, insisting that Farrah and I join him for tea. We agree to join him, and when we get to the table, the last person in the world I would want to see is sitting there: Diana Ross.

We had a brief fling years earlier and unfortunately things did not end smoothly. The moment Diana spots us she bursts into tears and runs into the ladies’ room. And she doesn’t come out. Farrah is sympathetic and I don’t have to explain. Farrah and I had had that conversation.

Long before I met Farrah, Diana Ross and I were signed to costar in The Bodyguard. John Boorman, who made Deliverance, was the director. Diana was difficult and opinionated. All she did was complain about the script. We went through three screenplays. It would have been one thing if none of the scripts were good, but they were excellent. I eventually got fed up with her imperiousness and we never did do the picture.

And yes, Diana and I did have a brief fling during preproduction for the film. But she killed whatever spark there was between us when she put on her diva act. I remember taking her to the airport one day. I had a Rolls-Royce at the time, and we ran out of gas. I made her help me push the car to a gas station. I thought that was funny, this big star pushing a Rolls-Royce down Century Boulevard, cars whizzing past us. She didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2019 6:37 AM

Ryan sure was a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2019 6:46 AM

"unfortunately things did not end smoothly. The moment Diana spots us she bursts into tears and runs into the ladies’ room. And she doesn’t come out. "

It seems that Ryan did beat up Diana.

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2019 6:53 AM

WHY are some of you repeating the same posts from the other O'Neal thread that have nothing to do with Diana Ross???

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2019 2:32 PM

No way. O'neal didn't "beat Diana Ross up." I can't see it. Ross is a woman who would be hurt by words. Often times, huge egos are more readily wounded. What I think happened? O'neal was only courting her with the objective of starring in "The Bodyguard" with her. I'm sure he laid the charm on very thick to that end, but once she backed out entirely, then he let her have it with a barrage of verbal nastiness intended for her mental/emotional slaughter. He told her what he REALLY thought of her. I can totally see this being the case.

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2019 2:46 PM

Oneal is like the white Bobby Brown.

by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2019 2:50 PM

Did Diana Ross date any black men?

by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2019 2:53 PM

Berry Gordy, if you can call it dating.

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2019 3:01 PM

R68 what would you call it?

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2019 3:04 PM

She got busy with Eddie Kendricks, Smokey, and one of HDH (I think it was Eddie or Brian - there's a famous story that the wife confronted Ross at the club and ripped her dress clean off. Ross was left standing in her slip).

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2019 4:25 PM

R70: I forgot about both of those tidbits!

by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2019 4:28 PM

R67 Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2019 6:31 PM

She lucked out getting away from Ryan O’Neal and his shit show.

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2019 6:34 PM

R65 I agree

by Anonymousreply 74August 19, 2019 10:18 PM

R67: Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 75August 21, 2019 6:15 PM

Diana went to pick up one of her kids from school one day and the teacher thought she was the nanny. Miss Ross went ballistic. Maybe Diana was without make-up that day.

by Anonymousreply 76August 21, 2019 10:51 PM

"We both grew up in Detroit and she'd always be outside singing and singing and singing. I always thought to myself, "Doesn't that Diane Ross girl ever shut up?" She was known as Diane then. Diana came later, but supposedly there was a mix-up on her birth certificate and she was legally Diana. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's what I've been told."

by Anonymousreply 77August 21, 2019 11:15 PM

That makes little sense, considering Aretha grew up wealthier than Diana Ross. They hardly lived on the same street.

by Anonymousreply 78August 21, 2019 11:18 PM

Shrug. Aretha told that story when she was on a talk show.

by Anonymousreply 79August 22, 2019 12:09 AM

R79 which talk show?

by Anonymousreply 80August 22, 2019 12:29 AM

Can't remember R80. It definitely wasn't Carson, but I'm thinking either Merv Griffin or Mike Douglas.

by Anonymousreply 81August 22, 2019 4:34 AM

Aretha Franklin also made a catty remark about Diane Ross fondling Lil Kim's tits. It was during an interview with Oprah Winfrey and Winfrey asked her about growing up in Detroit with the musical legends of Motown (Smokey Robinson, Diane Ross and the Supremes).

The interview is on YouTube and Aretha even throws shade on Oprah a few times. It's a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 82August 23, 2019 6:14 AM

Aretha also made a shady comment about Patti LaBelle - I think it was age related - when Aretha, LaBelle and Gladys Knight were sharing Oprah's stage.

by Anonymousreply 83August 23, 2019 6:24 AM

Aretha also went at it in the media with Dionne Warwick after Whitney's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 84August 23, 2019 6:51 PM

Aretha was the biggest bitch of the all.

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2019 7:04 PM

She sounds insecure.

by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2019 11:59 PM

Ryan? Yeah. He deserves his own Daddy Dearest.

by Anonymousreply 87August 24, 2019 12:12 AM

I would like to hear what Leigh Taylor-Young has to say about Ryan.

Does Tatum even mention her in either of her books?

by Anonymousreply 88August 24, 2019 12:20 AM

R88 Leigh Taylor-Young speaks positively about Ryan:

From Vanity Fair:

Taylor-Young retains warm feelings toward O’Neal, who later proved to be a surprisingly stalwart friend. “I could speak to parts of Ryan like temper and volatility and reactivity, but I deeply know his goodness,” says Taylor-Young,

“I have seen a lot of silent goodness that Ryan has done when his name was not on it, and it included me at one point when I had been very ill and lost everything in the tech wreck,” Taylor-Young says. “I went through a year or two, in 2000 and 2001, when the only person who stepped forward to help me was Ryan. I had put in breast implants in the 1980s, and the silicone creates autoimmune problems and fibromyalgia. I hadn’t talked to him in a number of years, but I called him—I was terrified—and he said, ‘There will be a check in my office in the morning.’ He supported me for an entire year, made sure I could eat and live and attend to medical things until I got back on my feet. The O’Neal family is a difficult family, and there are people who just want to condemn Ryan, but he’s not just one person, and I can speak to what he did to save my life.”

by Anonymousreply 89August 24, 2019 12:32 AM

Cool it on Leigh Taylor Young. She was desperate, he wrote a check, give him a medal. That's sooooo much easier than being a good husband, a good father, a good son.

by Anonymousreply 90August 24, 2019 12:34 AM

R90 So because she's saying positive things about Ryan, she must be desperate?!! She knew him, you didn't, So I'm going to believe what she's saying. I'm not just going by what his bitter biased daughter said. There are many sides to every story, Nothing is black or white.

by Anonymousreply 91August 24, 2019 12:43 AM

R91 It's ridiculous that people are portraying Ryan as the devil (Thanks to his daughter Tatum) who is incapable of doing any good. Guess what, you can an asshole but still have some good in you.

by Anonymousreply 92August 24, 2019 12:49 AM

That's the least he could do considering all the crapp he put her through. What did he ever do for Joanna?

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2019 12:51 AM

R93 He continued paying Joanna child support even after taking custody of Tatum and Griffin, and paid for her rehab detoxing for a time.

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2019 12:53 AM

Didn't he also throw her out of a car on Thanksgiving or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2019 12:55 AM

R95, He slammed a car door on her legs and he did the same to Tatum years later.

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2019 12:59 AM

R96 R95 Even if this was true,( because I don't trust Tatum stories), This won't make him incapable of doing some good to people. He did bad and good things like many others.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2019 1:04 AM

R97 the man is a sociopath. They never do anything good for someone. It's always about them and what they can get out of it.

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2019 1:06 AM

R98 We don't know him to call him a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2019 1:12 AM

Tatum is regretful of all the senseless mistakes she has made as a child, teen, and adult due in large part to her shit upbringing by shit parents. She has a point.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2019 1:15 AM

R98 some little good stories about Ryan :

"I'll tell a minor "Nice Ryan" story. I was on an airport shuttle with him, and when it turned a corner and a little toddler was about to fall over, Ryan reached out and caught him. There ya go"

Ryan O'Neal Saves Drowning Boy - 2004

Ryan O'Neal saved a boy from drowning Tuesday, after he spotted him struggling while swimming in the sea near his home. The 63-year-old star of classic movies including Paper Moon and The Driver ran into the waves when he noticed the youngster having difficulties. An onlooker says, "He was very brave. Everybody was cheering."

These little good things we usually don't know about, All we hear/read is negative stories mostly from his bitter angry daughter.

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2019 1:53 AM

Why so many threads devoted to this douche?

by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2019 2:00 AM

R91, read your own fucking post at R89. Then come back with a plausible answer, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2019 2:01 AM

R102 like other "douche" celebrities having threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2019 2:03 AM

I always find it interesting that 10 people can say practically the same bad things about a person then one person will say something good and folks thinks that one good thing outweigh all the bad. It does not. All that means is that a bad person did something good.

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2019 2:45 AM

O'Neal's comment about Patrick ("not likeable") is very telling. There's no revelation about Patrick in the article, no disloyalty is mentioned. But Ryan takes a shot at him nonetheless. I fully believe Ryan hit Tatum after her Oscar win. DL fave Lulu made a comment that the age at which a person becomes famous is often the age at which their development stops. Ryan is at best a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2019 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!