Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy Here to Eternity - Part II

Related data lounge thread https://www.datalounge.com/thread/19680644-does-anyone-keep-up-with-froy-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2020 1:49 AM

Nice job OP thanks!

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2019 6:05 AM

Beautiful face. Good features -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2019 6:05 AM

I hope he wasn't one of the Mexicans shopping at Waltmart.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2019 6:11 AM

Good thread, outside of putting the link to the previous thread in the text of the thread OP

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2019 6:13 AM

R3 Is Waltmart Disney's attempt to step into the Bigbox store market?

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2019 2:22 PM

Bootleg boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2019 6:45 PM

^^^ God, a few months ago it was in the hospital with kidney stones and now this? I hope he has good actors equity insurance to cover all these mishaps and a caring male nurse to sponge bathe him.

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2019 6:53 PM

He looks like he’s about 5’4” in R6’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2019 1:37 AM

Right? How old is he that he’s already losing his looks?

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2019 5:39 AM

Sustaining an injury doesn't mean someone is losing their looks.

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2019 7:03 AM

"Losing his looks"...WTF? By what standard? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2019 6:09 AM

Froy will never lose his looks! He made an appropriate deal with the devil and there is a secret IG account somewhere where his image is aging, but he will always remain the youthful vital twink that he is!

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2019 9:55 AM

He’s a munchkin, but a cute one.

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2019 10:51 AM

He tweeted he tripped on a chancla and broke his toe. chancla = Espanol for flip flop

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2019 8:49 PM

froy @froynextdoor · Aug 1 I just broke my pinky toe by tripping on a chancla how’s ur night goin?

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Poor baby! Death top all flipflops, Spanish and otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2019 9:45 PM

So who is that Carlos posting in Froy's twitter thread ?? Is he another El Paso twink? Froy is starting to resemble Polo Morin.

I know he wants to look a bit more masc but Froy, baby, that is not your angle. You want to remain twinkish for at least another 2-3 years . Otherwise, how are you going to land an older man to sponsor your career ? Froy needs to study Robbie Rogers and how he landed Greg Berlantti.

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2019 10:16 PM

Robbie Rogers has a career?

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2019 10:18 PM

I love Froy. He's a fascinating enigma to me. He's hot and beautiful af on Instagram, he knows how to seduce the camera like Dietrich. But in videos he's more of a baby-voiced geek with a sort of non-sexual, child-like vibe. In that video (on the other thread) with Alex and Matthieu Lange, he says he's 19 1/2, but acts 15 (albeit eye-fucking the camera almost the whole time). Can't tell if he's real or an act.

I was an actor at his age but we were so different from these kids. They're all about taking endless selfies, having perfect hair, cultivating girl fans on social media and making money.

Anyhow I thought Froy was very funny here with Ryan Kelley from Teen Wolf, upstaging him the whole time (typical since he's always 'on').

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 7, 2019 10:33 PM

Froy is delightfully cute in that video R19.

i want to pinch his cheeks and then fuck his ass!

by Anonymousreply 20August 7, 2019 10:42 PM

The first time I saw Froy was on a Youtube channel called AfteBuzzTV. He was cute and pinged to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 21August 7, 2019 10:46 PM

Thanks, I agree - think he's such a cutie (especially when he shuts up) - I want to also - and Ryan can watch

by Anonymousreply 22August 7, 2019 10:47 PM

He is adorably sexy. Love his smoothness (cue bear chasers’ groans). I rarely like blond boys but this one is hot.

by Anonymousreply 23August 7, 2019 10:50 PM

Is his obviously flaming ass still closeted?

by Anonymousreply 24August 7, 2019 10:50 PM

He'd probably come out if his music did well.

by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2019 10:57 PM

hello

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 7, 2019 11:07 PM

Those bottom canines ❤️

by Anonymousreply 27August 8, 2019 8:31 PM

^^^ Well he wasn't in Teen Wolf for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 28August 8, 2019 8:32 PM

A guy this cute with no social life? Has he ever had a girlfriend? He has a voice like young Liberace. I don't know why they took his blondness away. Anyone watching this show who can shed some light?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2019 10:43 PM

Or boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2019 10:47 PM

R29 I mentioned in the last thread that the show was a wash. He plays a rich boy doing community service and is only in a few scenes on the periphery of the main characters and befalls what the the genre of the series is about.

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2019 10:55 PM

[Quote] befalls what the the genre of the series is about.

?

by Anonymousreply 32August 8, 2019 10:56 PM

To add insult to injury our poor baby is killed in such a shitty way.

His whole complexion changes with the dark hair. He went from white boy to Mestizo with a hair dye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2019 10:57 PM

R32 I was trying to be discreet and not give any outright spoilers, but R33 has answered your question.

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2019 11:00 PM

He doesn't look mixed at r33.

by Anonymousreply 35August 8, 2019 11:02 PM

Is Froy a Colton-level actor?

by Anonymousreply 36August 8, 2019 11:02 PM

R36 I would say they are equivalent, both having been on Teen Wolf should tell you what you need to know along with the Sprayberry, Ryan and Craver Twins. They all can't be a Dylan O'Brien.

by Anonymousreply 37August 8, 2019 11:06 PM

Ah, so Froy should exploit his cute boy next door looks as long as possible then.

by Anonymousreply 38August 8, 2019 11:28 PM

I thought the same - he looks suddenly Mestizo with dark hair. It makes his face look more angular, as well. He's usually dark blond-ish but I think he gets highlights. I want to hug and protect his smooth firm body. I didn't care about the storyline, though, I just wondered why they darkened his hair.

by Anonymousreply 39August 9, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote]I just wondered why they darkened his hair.

I wonder if they were going for the whole Mexican construction worker look...

by Anonymousreply 40August 9, 2019 12:14 AM

trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 9, 2019 12:21 AM

Rita Moreno and her Oscar from when he was on One Day At A Time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2019 3:11 AM

Why would he have a girlfriend if he's gay? He's shawn mendes gay that can't really hide it so bearding attempt would just look sad.

by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2019 8:10 AM

[quote]I love Froy. He's a fascinating enigma to me.

You’re like...60, right?

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2019 9:49 AM

^^^ Why the age shame R44? Froy can be a fascinating enigma to anyone at any age. I bet he’s the type that toddlers and small children stare at when he enters a room and then they go over and climb in his lap. He just has that quality that you want to get close to and be his best friend or better yet boyfriend. If they can only find a way to harness that properly and put it on the screen or in a song he could have a big career. He has what James Dean had, but they just can’t make it work- yet!

by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2019 11:01 AM

I’m 93 and I don’t care about him being an enigma. To be honest, I don’t need him to speak. I just want to tongue punch his pink fart box.

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2019 1:16 PM

Hey R44 I didn't know anything about the guy until about a week ago so that's why he's interesting, still figuring him out. Sorry if I use good English to express myself and it makes me sound like I belong in a home.

by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2019 4:40 PM

He might fart puppies and rainbows but I never met an actor who wasn't an all-out attention whore on some level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2019 7:19 PM

el es muy lindo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 10, 2019 2:19 AM

He is very photogentic..........some people have skin that photographs like real skln and he is one of them......he kind of jumps out at you from the photo

by Anonymousreply 50August 10, 2019 2:56 AM

Uncircumcised, right?

by Anonymousreply 51August 10, 2019 3:45 AM

R50 You mean because he's half Mexican?

by Anonymousreply 52August 10, 2019 7:02 PM

He's fine as hell. More in pics than irl. Get a humble brag vibe from him sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2019 7:09 PM

R52 How are Mexicans more photogenic with skin that jumps out at you?

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2019 7:12 PM

[quote]some people have skin that photographs like real skin and he is one of them.

I don't know what this means.

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2019 8:30 PM

instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2019 2:34 AM

public bathroom selfie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2019 1:25 PM

Do we think Froy will try to break out Gary-style and do a "sexy" gay role?

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2019 1:36 PM

You talking about Gary in The Other Two, or something else?

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2019 1:57 PM

Gary played Brent Corrigan, an actor of sorts.

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2019 2:08 PM

I actually think Foy had a girlfriend a while ago, Lilimar, her instagram has a lot of stuff with them on dates etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2019 2:28 PM

Any evidence he's gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2019 2:53 PM

Any evidence he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2019 2:56 PM

Another pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2019 3:00 PM

They were on a show together. Lilimar Hernandez. She only uses the first name. Originally Venezuelan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2019 3:05 PM

They're not serving the same energy in most of those pics.

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2019 3:12 PM

R62 There was a user in the old threads about Froy who knew him from school. He said that Froy was a guy that would do anything for fame (and that he had always been like this in school) and that Froy went back into the closet once he started to try to make it in Hollywood. And you could already see how big of an attention whore he was once he was cast in Teen Wolf. He already started riling up the fandom in an attempt to get as many followers as possible (starting shipphing wars and similar things lol) before his first episode had even aired.

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2019 3:31 PM

What attention whoring is he doing now, though? Hasn't he released two singles? He's hardly Bella Thorne.

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2019 3:35 PM

[R66] I posted the pics. Yeah, you're right. It's revealing. [R67] I don't know anything about Teen Wolf, you have any more on that, it sounds pretty shitty of him, how did he start fan wars?

by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2019 3:56 PM

Froy thread part two is burning up y’all!

by Anonymousreply 70August 11, 2019 3:57 PM

R68 I think hardly anyone could be like Bella. It was mostly his acting with the Teen Wolf fandom where he already started to act like the most important cast member ever before his first episode had even aired. He specifically started to create drama on social media within the fandom to get attention and kept doing it and he was just all around acting like he and his character were just much more important than they really were. At the first Teen Wolf fan conventions he visited his photos and autos were more expensive than those of many other cast members who were much important than him. He demanded the second highest prices after Hoechlin.

Then he was all over the place with his cringey music (he even has "concerts" you sometimes have to pay extra for at the Teen Wolf fan conventions he visits). He loves to show off his body, but that's not unusual for many young wannabe celebrities like him. If he could he would certainly make headlines like Bella. His problem is that the magazines or news sites aren't really interested in him as he isn't famous enough.

by Anonymousreply 71August 11, 2019 4:00 PM

"Specifically started" while remaining vague... hmm. This sounds like fan nonsense.

Props to him for setting a price he wanted. I doubt he was sat alone at his table, like Tyra Sanchez.

by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2019 4:07 PM

R69 If you know anything about Teen Wolf you know that shipping is pretty big and arguments about certain ships can get a lot of attention. I don't remember exactly which ships were involved in his first shipping war. But I think it was Stydia (biggest hetero ship) and Scalia. He tweeted something about shipping, a fan answered with their favorite ship, Froy then replied to the fan's comment insulting the fan's shipping choice. He even went so far to change his twitter avatar into the rivalling ship to mock the fans of the ship he had insulted. Of course he had gotten plenty of upset and angry tweets after he had insulted that one ship. He also shortly changed his twitter background to match his avatar but quickly changed it back. And this had already happened before he even had one minute of screentime.

by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2019 4:08 PM

[quote]What attention whoring is he doing now, though? Always seems to turn up in the right groups, with all the other fame whores. Instagram/YouTube celebs like Alex Lange, Hunter Summerall. Don't even know why he has a recording contract, no background in music and no talent.

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2019 4:08 PM

R73 I like the idea of a dark side to Froy, makes him more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2019 4:11 PM

[Quote] Froy then replied to the fan's comment insulting the fan's shipping choice. He even went so far to change his twitter avatar into the rivalling ship to mock the fans of the ship he had insulted.

That's hilarious. Are we supposed to be outraged? Poke those fans with a stick, Froy!

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2019 4:13 PM

Sorry, I was responding to this :"What attention whoring is he doing now, though?"

Just sayin his friends are all the instagram fame whores and the guys who have millions of teen girl followers. Music career came out of nowhere, don't know who's pulling those strings but how do you get an Interscope recording contract when you're mainly a D-list actor who can't sing...

by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2019 4:14 PM

Google "Fabian".

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2019 4:19 PM

R76 You asked what he did for attention whoring. And this was a prime example for it. He knew what would give him plenty of attention within fandom and he did that. He definitely likes to be the focus of attention and does everything that he is. Froy is an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2019 4:20 PM

Where's the whoring aspect of it, though? Attention whoring involves a lack of dignity. Supporting one "ship" over another. None of that makes him look pathetic. The riled up fandom, OTOH...

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2019 4:29 PM

R76 Yeah it's pretty obvious. Teen Wolf wasn't his show but I noticed in promo he acted like he was the star. In case people don't know, he joined the final season and had a recurring role. I didn't know that about the conventions or twitter. Interesting. He has a lot of twitter followers, too, if he tweets "Meanness sucks" or something he gets 2K likes. He plays the fans.

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2019 4:35 PM

R80 Wasn't it originally about him being a fame whore? Hey you're right, in some ways, though. Maybe he's just doing his job if his goal is to be a teen heartthrob and instagram celeb. It's just a shallow goal, because some actors and musicians are more interested in being good than in what he seems all about. But it's a first step, seemed to work for Zac Efron. Anyhow if you look at his instagram it's literally just pics of him so to me anyway it seems sort of self absorbed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2019 4:46 PM

But selfies gets likes. Likes mean engagement. It's the nature of the business.

He's clearly trying to do something with his music. He'd just put out covers if he wanted the easy route.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2019 4:53 PM

I think everyone once in a while - even actors - posts a pic of a friend, or something, on instagram. Their pet, maybe, or clouds or whatever. Maybe another actor on their show. To me it seems self-absorbed to post 100 pics of yourself. But what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2019 5:02 PM

This is his last but third post. It's not even a flattering pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2019 5:06 PM

Who are these people? I don't know but they're on his IG.

There's nothing that stands out about his IG. It's standard issue celebrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2019 5:08 PM

It's almost as if he's trying to be a normal person

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2019 5:11 PM

[Quote] It's almost as if he's trying to be a normal person

I KNEW he was up to something dastardly!

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2019 5:16 PM

It's him and his father and two Patriots fans who photobombed them.

Ok maybe he just wants to be a normal person... who was out when he was in high school and then become closeted for his career. And maybe go to some football games just so we get the message.

[quote]He's clearly trying to do something with his music. He'd just put out covers if he wanted the easy route.

I don't know a lot of pop musicians who put out covers. Who does that? Can you name any? I don't think itr proves he's clearly trying to do anything.

There was just something in an interview in the other thread about when he was asked what instruments he plays he said his laptop. i. e. very inexperienced. Just seems like a way to cash in or promote his acting. Not saying that's unusual or bad. But there are some good musicians out there not getting that opportunity. So why did he? One season of Teen Wolf? Interscope has huge artists. I don't think it's wrong to question.

I don't see anything wrong with not taking him at face value or not praising everything he does as wholesome and appealing.

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2019 5:30 PM

[Quote] I don't know a lot of pop musicians who put out covers. Who does that? Can you name any? I don't think itr proves he's clearly trying to do anything.

Is he a pop musician or is he aspiring? You could find lots of examples of actors turned singers that put out cover songs in an attempt to get a music career going.

by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2019 5:52 PM

Who knows what his deal with Interscope is? Distribution deals are pretty common now. It's not like Interscope have funded big music videos for him, or getting him lots of airplay...

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote]Where's the whoring aspect of it, though? Attention whoring involves a lack of dignity. Supporting one "ship" over another. None of that makes him look pathetic.

Did you forget the part where he hadn't even had one second of screentime yet? He started causing trouble in the fandom to get attention immediately after he had been cast. Not a single episode with him had aired yet. And did you also not understand that it wasn't about "supporting" one ship over another? He tweeted something vague. In a reply a fan posted about her favorite ship. He singled out this reply on purpose, insulted the fan, changed his twitter avatar and background to mock a whole fandom. All that to get attention. That has nothing to do with "supporting" a ship. That's just stirring up shit for attention. That is attention whoring. Causing unnecessary situations that get you attention. Couple that with all the other things he does and the people he always hangs out with. And does anyone really look at his instagram and think that it's just the instagram of a normal guy? His posts consists of 90% selfies. Noone can tell me that he doesn't like to show off himself.

by Anonymousreply 92August 11, 2019 6:01 PM

He's good looking with zero personality like most 21 yo guys (straight or gay), getting started in his acting career, that's all there is, no need to write a whole dissertation about a cute twink starting his adult life.

by Anonymousreply 93August 11, 2019 6:07 PM

Exactly. He seems to keep mostly to himself.

by Anonymousreply 94August 11, 2019 6:09 PM

[Quote] He singled out this reply on purpose, insulted the fan,

Do you have a link to the tweet? Screenshot?

by Anonymousreply 95August 11, 2019 6:09 PM

I just don't get the impression it was his idea. More his agent or manager. Shawn Mendes got big on Vine, Charlie Puth from YouTube, they blew up so maybe it could happen for Froy. Yeah I think it's smart but as the other poster said he has done "concerts" at Teen Wolf conventions. If you look at them on YT he's really bad, he can't dance, or move. He can barely sing. Tbh there are guys that bad who later get big and improve so I'm not saying that's impossible. But the subject was is he a fame whore. I think he's more fame whore than aspiring musician.

He's definitely charming, but the description of him in high school, super ambitious, will do anything to get famous - if you've been around the business you just recognize the type. Of course they're good at not appearing to be the type. I'm just getting that kind of vibe off him. Maybe I don't need a reason. lol. Just seems obvious.

by Anonymousreply 96August 11, 2019 6:10 PM

Or maybe you've cast him in a role you've already set up in your head?

by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2019 6:13 PM

R95 you really want me to go search back to the time when he got cast in Teen Wolf and caused all this twitter drama? You want me to go through fan accounts to find screenshots? That's waaaaay too much effort for this guy. I won't waste my time going through old Teen Wolf blogs to find a few screenshots. If you don't want to believe it fine. But if you're interested you can just go and search for yourself. If you put a little effort into it you'll surely find screenshots of everything.

by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2019 6:14 PM

(That was replying to the reply about his music career)

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote] you really want me to go search back to the time when he got cast in Teen Wolf and caused all this twitter drama? You want me to go through fan accounts to find screenshots? That's waaaaay too much effort for this guy. I won't waste my time going through old Teen Wolf blogs to find a few screenshots. If you don't want to believe it fine. But if you're interested you can just go and search for yourself. If you put a little effort into it you'll surely find screenshots of everything.

This is obviously a fan of the show who understands what went on, why doubt it? I only watched a few episodes each season and I don't know about the fandoms. This person does, so I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2019 6:18 PM

That's rather trusting of you.

by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2019 6:19 PM

Ok, I gave in and did a 5s twitter search so that you don't call me a lier anymore. I have no desire to search for his initial tweet or a screenshot of the fan tweet or the other tweet he did where he insulted the fan. But here you have at least a screenshot of him changing his twitter avatar and background to mock fans. Of course he shipped the most popular ship that would immediately give him the most fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2019 6:28 PM

It doesn't sound made up. Hew told the same thing several times now, it hasn't changed. It's more like you're making an effort and going out of your way not to accept something that seems like a fact.

[quote]This is his last but third post. It's not even a flattering pic.

You should read Froy's descriptions on his instagram so I don't have to explain what these pics you're posting are. The pic with him and two other people (which I guess you're using to disprove what I said about only posting pics of himself) is behind the scenes on Light As A Feather, the Hulu show he's currently on. Not a selfie, just a pic another person took on the set. Yeah it's a rare case of him posting something with other people in it.. I don't think it invalidates my point though

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2019 6:30 PM

Stiles and Lydia? He should've shipped Sterek for the most likes and follows.

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2019 6:30 PM

[Quote] Yeah it's a rare case of him posting something with other people in it.. I don't think it invalidates my point though

No offence but your point is meaningless if it applies to the vast majority of celebrities. Their IG accounts are for promoting themselves. People who follow them want selfies. DL fave Miles Heizer can get as much as 700k likes if he posts himself. When he posts solo pics of his boyfriend(s), the pics get about 150k likes.

by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2019 6:34 PM

[Quote] Of course he shipped the most popular ship that would immediately give him the most fans.

He's nothing but a wanton hussy.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2019 6:35 PM

R104 No, not at the time he was joining Teen Wolf. Stereks weren't interested in the new twink cast additions anymore. Most Stereks weren't supporting or watching the show anymore. The loudest and most active Teen Wolf fandom when he joined the show was Stydia.

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2019 6:39 PM

[quote]No offence but your point is meaningless if it applies to the vast majority of celebrities. Their IG accounts are for promoting themselves. People who follow them want selfies. DL fave Miles Heizer can get as much as 700k likes if he posts himself. When he posts solo pics of his boyfriend(s), the pics get about 150k likes.

No offense taken. You're right about that, in a way. I'm looking at Miles Heizer's instagram. He probably has like 25% more pics of other people. He also doesn't pose in the cheesy, seductive way Froy does. And he poses shirtless, or in bed, stuff where you go, wow, you think a lot of yourself. I know there's nothing wrong with it but originally what I liked about him was he just seemed down to earth, nice, fresh and handsome.

The other thing is, if he had old friends, you never see any, and he's just friends with other celebs. His social media stuff is always with his new LA friends who are *all* famous. Alex Lange, Hunter Summerall, etc. Hunter is the poet people were speculating was Froy's boyfriend in the other thread. Alex doesn't really have a talent, he's just an internet celeb who's good looking (and younger). But he's getting into acting.

And I don't think Froy is a twink with no personality, or dumb, He's def not dumb. If you ever hear him talk about his heritage, racial things, his acting career, for ex. he's very intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2019 7:36 PM

Bringin this over from the other thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2019 8:05 PM

R109 They all look the same!

by Anonymousreply 110August 11, 2019 8:07 PM

r110 Super hot I know.

by Anonymousreply 111August 11, 2019 8:09 PM

Are they really doing this in a parked car, that's so funny. Who's gay, or not?

by Anonymousreply 112August 11, 2019 8:28 PM

He's quite funny here. Y'all lied to me. I don't think Colton's ever been funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 11, 2019 8:48 PM

I've seen that, it's funny. "Up top!" Maybe it's me but he looks so different in the LIza clip vs the Alex Lange video I'm not sure I'd know it's the same guy. His whole face looks different to me.

by Anonymousreply 114August 11, 2019 11:58 PM

Just wondering how we all know who Froy is when he's never done anything very big. I forget how I even know him. Maybe Teen Wolf . Bella And The Bulldogs on Nickelodeon, One Day At A Time for a few episodes. Liza On Demand (whatEVER that is), Light As A Feather. Is he just famous from Instagram and social media?

by Anonymousreply 115August 12, 2019 1:38 AM

In case you ever wanted to know what a party at Tyler Posey's house looks like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 12, 2019 2:37 AM

Froy at the Dodgers game today with Joe Brooks (c) and MacKenzie Bourg (l) Joe Brooks is a singer and so is MacKenzie (he was on American Idol).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 12, 2019 5:59 AM

Joe's previous instagram pic on JUly 18 (at Skybar, Mondrian) was also with Froy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 12, 2019 6:03 AM

And Soho House, West Hollywood (private club) a year ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 12, 2019 6:11 AM

That's all I got. Joe is originally from the UK and he's 32.

by Anonymousreply 120August 12, 2019 6:13 AM

Been watching Teen Wolf. Got it at the library. Froy is pretty good. He looks cute. This was in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 14, 2019 10:37 PM

This is maybe 1 year or 2 later. Aside from looking hot did he get something done? Dermal fillers for ex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 14, 2019 11:02 PM

Do fraus also like froy? Or fo they have their own frauy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 15, 2019 6:42 PM

R123 Never heard of any fraus liking Froy. Good thing for Froy. Maybe here or the old thread someone mentioned Dembanger, a movie he's making, or has just finished. Horror movie I guess. Found these from the movie/behind the scenes. I'll put the link here too because it's worth reading the comments.

https://pikdo.net/p/dembanger/2064368601342910762_8671297321

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 17, 2019 12:26 PM

Also on Dembanger (irl) with Gattlin Griffin from the TV show ____ (I forget). Vs the pic above, amazing what movie lighting and angles can do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 17, 2019 12:53 PM

I see on IMDB he's going to be in a movie next called Vampyre. This gives him 10 credits. Most of them are for guest roles on TV series where he was on 3, 4, 6 times, except Light As A Feather currently where he's a regular. I was expecting more credits, because of his fan base. Does most of it come from Teen Wolf? Or just his instagram, tumblr, etc.? I know he puts hundreds of selfies and other shots of himself out there.

btw about the video with Alex and Matthieu Lange, I saw a Code Black episode with Alex on YT and he was great. He's great looking and the performance was amazing - as a kid dying from lung cancer and his relationship with a girl who volunteers. Weren't those brothers part of obnoxious asshole Jake Paul's posse, Team 10? (All of them left I think). I don't get how Froy knows these guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 17, 2019 1:08 PM

(cont) Above pic also from Dembanger. Again he's a little guy, no way 5'10" - but always cast as a big jock for some reason. Talking about Jake Paul's ex posse, this is Alex and the Martinez twins with Froy - who wasn't part of that posse. Never really saw Froy hanging out irl with anyone plain or average, all his friends are on his looks level even tho he talks about looks don't matter, everyone is beautiful, blah blah...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 17, 2019 1:31 PM

Froy gif

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 18, 2019 1:00 AM

He's looking mighty fine on Light As A Feather lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 18, 2019 1:43 AM

Hey there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 18, 2019 1:47 AM

Posting again...because I found these things from Froy's upcoming movie, Dembanger. He's playing a swimmer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 20, 2019 11:20 PM

I'm Froy Gutierrez and I'll be playing Wes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 20, 2019 11:23 PM

Actress playing his sister thinks he's a great dude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 20, 2019 11:28 PM

Turn around

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 20, 2019 11:33 PM

Anyhow if you search Dembanger on twitter and there's a lot of this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 135August 20, 2019 11:40 PM

THis is with Gattlin Griffith who was in The Changeling with Angelina Jolie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 20, 2019 11:55 PM

Today Brent Rivera put this parody of Señorita on his YouTube channel. Froy is in the video - at the beginning and end. The other s̶o̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶e̶w̶h̶o̶r̶e̶s YouTube/instagram celebrities in the video are Brent's friend Eva Gutowski, Mexican YouTuber Juanpa Zarita, The Stokes twins, and Andrew Davila. At least to me, Froy acts way more masc than he usually does and looks more buff. Though in the past he was sort of fey in a charming way I guess he's worked on it (?) and now he almost seems like the straightest one there to me. He looks great but I hate Froy go Hollywood, in a way. (btw I'm not a big fan of Brent's videos so this was a labor of love for me to sit thru.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 25, 2019 1:13 AM

*going Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 138August 25, 2019 1:13 AM

Froy out a couple nights ago with Cameron Dallas and other people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 26, 2019 3:55 AM

It's like six degrees of Shawn Mendes

by Anonymousreply 140August 26, 2019 3:57 AM

Light As A Feather promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 31, 2019 4:26 AM

It was a somewhat funny promo, if it didn't play here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1EqXg2AH7J/

by Anonymousreply 142August 31, 2019 4:58 AM

This (below) seems to be the day on twitter Froy first encountered Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli, who collaborated on the YA novel, What If It's Us. Looks like they just started tweeting him because his green hair reminded Adam of Beast Boy. Later he was asked to do the audiobook version with Noah Galvin.

I just thought it shows the interesting ways things can happen in a career. The authors said that Froy and Noah were their first choices for the audiobook and they would have been happy to get even one of them, but were thrilled they got both. It's a very interesting audiobook because their styles are so different.

I've read some reader reviews and several say they think Noah is good and Froy isn't, or isn't as good as Noah. That was my first impression, when I listened to the early chapters (I'm still only about halfway through because some of the discs were faulty and I had to return it to the library and send for another one - which I'm waiting for) Noah brought me into the story, and he got all the laughs (from me) on his laugh lines. He's both a good actor and a good storyteller.

Froy has this different, offbeat way of reading, and timing the pauses, and I kept drifting, and having to force myself to focus. He was a little hard to understand at times (like he was swallowing consonants), and he mispronounced a couple of words. Like, he pronounces worthy not as "wur-thee" but as "worth-ee" ("worth" with an "ee" sound at the end). But I cut him some slack because he's bilingual and I think he learned English second.

By the second disc I started to get a little more used to Froy and his delivery grew on me. I wanted to like him. I really started to like how he read when he was talking about how he felt about the other boy, when he talked about anything intimate.. He had a really soft, sweet way of doing it that I can't describe but I started to realize what an asset he has in his voice, as an actor. He also was playing a kid of Puerto Rican descent (who's white-passing) and he had to speak some Spanish.

So I've listened to about half of it and am waiting to hear the rest. It's not the greatest story, it's about how these two boys meet, don't find out enough personal info about each other to get together again, try to find each other, find each other, go out on their first date, meet each other's friends...that's as far as I've gotten but it's taken about half the book to get to there. What makes it interesting is the humor and the way the authors get in all the 2018 ways kids interact, smartphones and social media play a big part in the story - almost too much. Anyhow this is probably one of the more prestigious and important things Froy has done in his career and I thought: it hardly ever gets talked about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 9, 2019 6:07 AM

PS you have to click on the pic to see the twitter convo with the authors.

by Anonymousreply 144September 9, 2019 6:10 AM

This just in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 20, 2019 1:17 AM

No booty or hole pics?

by Anonymousreply 146September 20, 2019 2:23 AM

I’m happy he’s naked, but sad and surprised that he looks a little chunky in the photos.

by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2019 2:26 AM

I can’t believe there aren’t more comments about the nude pics.

by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2019 4:44 PM

Attractive but always has that vacant expression.

by Anonymousreply 149September 20, 2019 9:34 PM

[quote] I can’t believe there aren’t more comments about the nude pics.

He's one of the few attractive guys I haven't enjoyed seeing nude pics of. It just takes away, not because he doesn't look good but ...idk. Not the type or something. His appeal is basically wholesome and maybe it's better left to the imagination or something?

by Anonymousreply 150September 21, 2019 3:24 PM

R150 It's because his appeal is strictly physical. There are many examples of good looking actors who have no charisma. There was a thread not too long ago. Henry Cavill is mentioned quite a bit as one who falls in this category.

by Anonymousreply 151September 21, 2019 6:11 PM

[quote] It's because his appeal is strictly physical. There are many examples of good looking actors who have no charisma. There was a thread not too long ago. Henry Cavill is mentioned quite a bit as one who falls in this category.

R151 Stop it. Froy has a lot of charisma. Or charm. (What's the difference, anyway? I don't know.) Dude, comparing Froy to Henry Cavill?? What?

I posted 150. Froy to me is like certain actresses you don't particularly want to see naked. Because they're not outwardly sexual. It would be like seeing your mom drunk. He's been legit classy and gentlemanly his whole time in Hollywood. I guess I can't associate cheesy dick pics with his public persona. I don't care, but I can't get excited about it. If I was in bed with him, that'd be different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 21, 2019 6:50 PM

It’s the gold chain for me. I really like him though.

by Anonymousreply 153September 21, 2019 7:13 PM

R152 Froy was on Teen Wolf where every character is cast for their looks. I do tend to like actors who are considered dorks on screen but would never be in real life such as Dylan O Brien (ironically enough). Ross Lynch is someone who is depicted as wholesome and pure on Sabrina, but is a little slut in real life. Joel Courtney is another one I find very appealing due to his wholesomeness, although he would easily smoke most guys in terms of looks in real life. Froy doesn't seem to be one of those,but then again I haven't seen him in anything where he displays any kind of personality. His Instagram pics look just like any other random Instaho.

by Anonymousreply 154September 22, 2019 12:45 AM

[quote] Froy doesn't seem to be one of those,but then again I haven't seen him in anything where he displays any kind of personality. His Instagram pics look just like any other random Instaho.

He hasn't really been in a lot of things. If you look him up on IMDB his credits don't add up to much. He's been a professional about 4 or 5 years but he hasn't set the acting world on fire. Teen Wolf seemed like a break but after it I think he did nothing except one episode of a web TV series on YouTube Premium (Liza On Demand), until Light As A Feather on Hulu this year (where his part was small). Being an Instaho as you put it is probably the main reason he's famous at all. In a way it's kind of amazing someone who hasn't done anything significant is being talked about this much.

Oh yeah, he also has his singing career. I don't know who's behind it but he's done a lot of recording recently in LA, and he's flown to Nashville a couple of times to write or record. It always seems sort of incongruous. But a label or somebody or something is bankrolling it all.

Yeah I think Froy is vain and probably self-absorbed, but he doesn't seem to be a player, seems to be someone people have nice things to say about, he's nice to fans, he never even swears (on twitter, or whatever.) He doesn't seem like a bad kid and there's something sort of weird about nudes of him, it's just kind of off base or something. jmho

by Anonymousreply 155September 22, 2019 2:33 AM

Everybody under 30 has nudes.

by Anonymousreply 156September 22, 2019 2:35 AM

Yeah I mean some are private though.

by Anonymousreply 157September 22, 2019 2:54 AM

Anyhow I was mainly trying to answer the question of why there weren't more people talking about his nudes. If any of you have a better answer go for it.

by Anonymousreply 158September 22, 2019 3:12 AM

R155 Fair enough. If anything, these nudes might help his career in the way it did Noah Centenio.

Other examples of not exactly wholesome, but guys I would be really surprised to see nudes of would be Connor Jessup or Dylan Minnette. Both very handsome but not likely to be cast as the popular jock. I would put Ansel Elgort in this category, even though he played Tommy Ross in Carrie. I still think of him as the cute boy next door.

by Anonymousreply 159September 22, 2019 3:34 AM

Yeah I can't see them hurting his career. Maybe I put it wrong, it's not that Froy is always super-wholesome but he seems to need to control his image carefully. It's all about what he decides he wants people to see on Instagram. And I can see nudes possibly embarrassing him the way they wouldn't embarrass Tyler Posey for ex. Not because he's so pure but because he wants to project an image of someone sexy but basically classy.

by Anonymousreply 160September 22, 2019 3:48 AM

R149 He's super animated in the Carpool Karaoke thing w/ Alex Lange, or interviews - but you're right, I get really tired of him always having a vacant expression in pictures. Always the same blank stare with the upraised jaw and closed mouth, never any expression or emotion. Even if there are other people in the pic, smiling, or whatever. Seems like he's posing.

by Anonymousreply 161September 27, 2019 2:41 PM

Do links to Instagram videos work? Froy still in the studio. With a beanie and dark hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 5, 2019 12:48 PM

So apparently his nudes have leaked over at LPSG.

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2019 7:23 PM

Here's one of them that shows his face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 21, 2019 7:27 PM

Big, fat cock.

by Anonymousreply 165October 21, 2019 9:41 PM

What's he do for a living, anyway? He hasn't been in anything significant for two years - or actually ever - I wouldn't say a guest role in Teen Wolf (his greatest career achievement to date) is all that significant. His credits, as such, begin around 2015 and include guest roles on TV shows, an audio book, and couple of obscure low budget films. He seems to spend a lot of time taking selfies or getting photographed by well-known LA photographers like Luke Fontana. And then there's his music career. Does he have a sugar daddy backing him? He can't sing. But he's "in the studio" all the time. What a weird career this is and yet he's "famous" sort of.

by Anonymousreply 166November 2, 2019 6:13 PM

He's in the Hulu series Light as a Feather

by Anonymousreply 167November 2, 2019 8:05 PM

The body looks a little bit tubby, TBH. Being twink in Hollywood, I would expect that Froy takes care of himself a bit more.

by Anonymousreply 168November 2, 2019 8:52 PM

[quote] He's in the Hulu series Light as a Feather

He was, I think his character was killed. True, though, it was a job. But so far his career highlight is still Teen Wolf season 6 part 2.

What I meant about his music is, with zero music background or experience (no garage band, nothing) he got the backing or support to make some songs and release them. Now he seems to be making an album or EP, with serious pro help. How come he got that opportunity? Just because he's Froy? Because he wanted to? I didn't think the business worked like that. So I'm just getting curious about who/why/what is supporting this career? Is it just because he's cute? Maybe it is. I don't know.

[quote] The body looks a little bit tubby, TBH. Being twink in Hollywood, I would expect that Froy takes care of himself a bit more.

Froy's very fit lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 3, 2019 5:29 AM

In the studio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 3, 2019 6:10 AM

Last summer one of his fans tweeted that he said at the Teen Wolf convention: froy is still planning a tour, but it won’t be for a little while because he’s mostly working behind the scenes now. He might open up for someone on tour.

by Anonymousreply 171November 3, 2019 6:18 AM

So are the nudes fake? Or?

by Anonymousreply 172November 3, 2019 11:26 AM

Nobody has come up with any proof they're fake. Otoh, as folks said on another forum, the background matches up to his room in other photos and he had an Insta story wearing that neck chain, it's still on Pinterest or someplace. He was off social media for a couple months during the time they surfaced so obviously he didn't respond to any of it.

by Anonymousreply 173November 3, 2019 12:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 7, 2019 6:27 AM

Some of my friends who are actors trying to make it in LA have mentioned Froy and his friends. My buddy Kevin even waited on them where he works. My friends tend to resent this clique because I guess they haven't had to do the things my friends do - wait tables, drive for Uber, tend bar, etc. I don't know if they came to LA on their parents' dime or have just made money on Instagram. They model, too, I guess. But they don't work especially steady as actors yet don't seem to struggle a lot.

by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2019 2:03 PM

Ryan Kelley served me drinks in a West Hollywood gay bar. I was stunned because he had already been acting for like 10 years. He pretty much blended in with all the other shirtless bartenders. This was right before his big break in Teen Wolf though. Had it not been for that, he probably would still be working as a waiter somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2019 3:56 PM

I think Kelley showed more promise as a child actor. He's strictly eye candy now.

by Anonymousreply 177November 14, 2019 4:52 PM

So there's hope that in ten years Froy might be unemployed as an actor and serving drinks shirtless in a WeHo gay bar?

by Anonymousreply 178November 14, 2019 10:58 PM

If you think Ryan Kelley is anything close to attractive now, your standards are very likely trash. He used to be hot by default because he was young and fit, but jfc he’s losing his hair now.

by Anonymousreply 179November 14, 2019 11:53 PM

R179 Ryan Kelley's very fit. How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 180November 15, 2019 12:09 AM

Yes, this guy is just ugly /s R179

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 15, 2019 2:14 AM

Ryan w/Froy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 15, 2019 11:40 PM

Oh listen I think that's the sound of my gaydar going off after watching Froy in that video.

by Anonymousreply 183November 16, 2019 6:37 AM

Froy and Sprayberry ought to have a pocket gay sex marathon.

by Anonymousreply 184November 16, 2019 8:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 23, 2019 8:53 PM

don’t ask ... I’m just playing Pokémon ... on a set & in my hometown . idk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 24, 2019 12:58 AM

Why are Froy's friends like Andrew and Lilimar commenting that they're so proud of him, on that last Instagram picture? Because he's been cast in this pilot he's been shooting? Just curious. Or is it for some other reason?

by Anonymousreply 187November 24, 2019 5:13 AM

R187 It's because he's gotten so good at taking cock.

by Anonymousreply 188November 24, 2019 5:33 AM

R188 In Hollywood, aren't "being cast" and "good at taking cock" synonymous?

by Anonymousreply 189November 24, 2019 1:33 PM

Froy doesn't have ask what his motivation is anymore, at least.

by Anonymousreply 190November 24, 2019 1:57 PM

caballero

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 28, 2019 10:56 PM

froylan @froynextdoor not as hot as the world will get if we don’t fight climate change #hotboysforbernie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 2, 2020 9:27 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 193April 14, 2020 4:59 PM

Froy in quarantine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2020 2:33 PM

Part deux

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 18, 2020 3:29 AM

R194 Too bad he doesn't have someone hot there to taste his Froy-o.

by Anonymousreply 196April 18, 2020 5:17 AM

R196 There's another glass in the 1st picture

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2020 1:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!