Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

90 Day Fiance - BEFORE THE 90 DAYS

Do these shows ever end?

New season, new cast. And Darcy scares away another guy. This time, he's British.

Looks like another hot mess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 15, 2020 1:36 AM

Darcy seemed funny on “Pillow Talk” but now that I’ve seen her in action spazzing over a man ... well, good luck to the Brit. (Is her ex-husband loaded, btw? Where’d all the designer accessories come from?)

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2019 11:47 PM

Darcy seemed funny on “Pillow Talk” but now that I’ve seen her in action spazzing over a man ... well, good luck to the Brit. (Is her ex-husband loaded, btw? Where’d all the designer accessories come from?)

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2019 11:47 PM

I’m obsessed with Darcy. MISS independent, who is seen sobbing over a man in every scene, whether she is Currently dating and with him or not. That being said, Jesse was a psycho, almost scary. They had the most amazing anti-chemistry! And Angela and My-Kuhl? We’re in for a treat. This new cast seem to be ready to bring the crazy. I live for this show. Total guilty pleasure

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2019 2:55 AM

I just started watching this franchise a few weeks ago, I’m going to be recovering from surgery for a couple of months and need something else to do besides pop OxyContin. It’s a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2019 4:45 AM

R4, watch 90 Days The Other Way on Mondays. That one is surprisingly good.

I like the original (especially with Larissa and Colty and Pedro and Chantel), but seeing the Americans live in a foreign country is very interesting. Especially in a place like India or South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2019 4:53 AM

The nail tech needs to wake up. That eastern European woman probably doesn't even know his name, and yet, he keeps sending her money.

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2019 7:18 AM

I can not fathom sending $40,000 to someone I've never even met. Not to mention he's not some high powered executive. That's a shit load of money for a nail tech.

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2019 2:22 PM

I wonder does the nail tech have a family. I mean he seems a bit on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2019 12:57 AM

The nail tech needs therapy bad.

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2019 5:20 AM

As far as African we can barbecue a goat but that is as far as we can get.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2019 6:48 AM

I am enjoying the Cougars on the 90 Days Other Way show. Jenny is good for a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2019 7:48 AM

The Family Chantal was good last night because it wasn't about Chantal & Pedro.

What a mess. Winter has been with her boyfriend for 7 years and he's been keeping the fact that he has a 9 year old son from her? WTF?

And then when he was confronted he refused to offer any sort of explaination.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2019 1:02 PM

Why does she wear the political statement on her head?

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2019 1:05 PM

R13

Who?

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2019 2:26 PM

Avery's fiance is a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2019 8:49 PM

R13 Me thinks Wynter will stick with Jah, regardless. She needs to go back to school and do something for herself, instead of being a mom to his kid.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2019 4:24 AM

R2, most of the designer stuff is knock offs.

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2019 4:51 AM

R17 I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2019 6:15 AM

I hope Avery doesn't get stoned to death in Syria.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2019 6:24 AM

Worse. Her husband might die and she is passed off to be a wife to another ISIS member.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2019 7:52 AM

I feel sorry for some of the people on these shows - especially those who seem to be on the spectrum. Not the ones who are delusional but the ones who seem to have mental challenges. Paul from Kentucky is an example as is the nail tech. It's hard to watch them because they don't seem to understand everything going on around them nor be able to process things in a stable manner.

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2019 7:26 PM

R21 I agree. Paul and Caesar are on the spectrum, and I wonder where is Caesar's family in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2019 8:18 PM

Then you’d be wrong r18. She has posted about this when buying said knock offs.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2019 9:22 PM

Why are so many of these women marrying guys from Middle Eastern countries?

Okay, so the Tunisian guy is way worse than his photos. Heavier, and his hair is weird. Like 80's heavy metal.

Angela is a hot mess. Still. This guy is cheating on her, left and right. And she doesn't care!

The Lebanese guy is going to make the 18 year old girl move to Syria? Does she even know what that means???? People are fucking trying to move AWAY from Syria... not TO Syria.

And that poor African American guy. He really must be autistic and stupid. That russian whore he's sending money to, has NO affection in her voice. She gives ZERO fucks about him.

Oh, and is the "guy" with the beard, trans? Is that "his" secret?

This installment of Before the 90 days is actually pretty good. These people are all interesting.

Oh, before I forget.... DARCI!

I had to laugh when she went to the bar with her sister and friend. They all look so HAGGARD! They are all like these drunken old hot mess cougars. So desperate. So drunk. So needy. Her friend flashing her tits at Darci's boyfriend. Bwahahahaha. These old hags are too much!

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2019 10:47 PM

I still will like to see the family of Darcy and Caesar, just to see one scene with someone trying to talk some sense into them.

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2019 7:26 AM

TV programmes like this that parade people lives to the world whilst destroying their mental wellbeing just for entertainment are a blight on society, and if you watch them then that makes you an enabler.

by Anonymousreply 26August 15, 2019 8:26 AM

good god these people are scary sad... Poor Caesar

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2019 1:56 AM

My favorite show. Cesar is such hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 28August 17, 2019 1:59 AM

My favorite show too.

by Anonymousreply 29August 17, 2019 5:50 AM

It's uncomfortable watching Caesar, is he really that pathetic?!?? Girl, I thought (hoped) he owned the nail salon. His story is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 30August 17, 2019 6:39 AM

I swear, there's something a little bit off about "Tim."

I'm betting money that Tim is F2M trans.

by Anonymousreply 31August 17, 2019 7:47 AM

R30

When Caesar said he sent $40000 to that THOT I assumed he had to be the spa owner. I was dumbfounded he's just a tech.

by Anonymousreply 32August 17, 2019 12:37 PM

So far the show winners are the chubby greasy-haired too-tight pant wearing Tunisian guy and the chubby filter-loving, expert photoshopping American Rebecca.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 17, 2019 12:53 PM

The Tunisian, Zied, has a look a like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 17, 2019 12:54 PM

r31

I thought so as well(or that he's gay at least) until I learned he had a daughter but then we learned it's his step daughter

by Anonymousreply 35August 17, 2019 2:14 PM

Tim is douche nozzle if nothing else

by Anonymousreply 36August 17, 2019 2:15 PM

Despite Tim's beard and masculine features, he still has some very distinct feminine mannerisms.

I just can't put my finger on it, but something is up with him.

by Anonymousreply 37August 17, 2019 6:16 PM

Must be more people watch this shit show than want to admit it because it is often on the top of cable ratings

by Anonymousreply 38August 17, 2019 6:55 PM

r38

I just discovered these shows... it really is like watching a train wreck

by Anonymousreply 39August 17, 2019 7:01 PM

R38 You just caught on to that? Hello, this megahit as a ton of spin off shows.

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2019 7:08 AM

Darcey meeting up with the fug Brit who played her off with a separate room. hahaahaaaaaaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2019 6:39 AM

Darcy was expecting Piers Bronson and got Piers Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2019 6:51 AM

After primping for 45 minutes in the airport bathroom!

by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2019 6:55 AM

There's so many threads I have no idea which one's correct but here goes.............

-Deavan is crazy to be moving to S. Korea. Her boyfriend quits his job & has saved no money. She can't work when she moves there due to visa restrictions WTF is her family?

-I'm really proud of Karine deciding to divorce Paul. That's a mature choice from someone so young. I hope she sticks to it.

- I think Sumit is really in love with Helen but I don't think he is strong enough to stand up to his family

-The handwriting's on the wall. The blonde woman is definitely not going to stay in Tunisia. Alladin is hot AF but she misses her son, her dogs, her friends and the mores of the culture are just too much.

by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2019 3:49 PM

I just don't understand how Pedro & Chantal are able to just up and leave for these mini vacations to the DR. They both work

Chantal is in nursing school & works as a tech. None of that is conducive to unplanned vacations. I can't remember what Pedro does for a living but I'm sure it's not conducive either.

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2019 3:56 PM

I think Pedro has a factory job.

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2019 8:41 PM

Let me start by saying that I have LINKED the correct thread for your post, R44.

It's called 90 Day Fiance - The Other Way.

[quote] The handwriting's on the wall. The blonde woman is definitely not going to stay in Tunisia. Alladin is hot AF but she misses her son, her dogs, her friends and the mores of the culture are just too much.

I believe that Laura has already left Aladin. They're divorced now, if I'm not mistaken.

[quote] I'm really proud of Karine deciding to divorce Paul. That's a mature choice from someone so young

Her reasoning was solid, for sure.

She basically said that she didn't want her baby to observe Paul acting crazy, and think that it's "normal." That's a very wise decision to make.

[quote] I think Sumit is really in love with Helen

Her name is Jenny.

At first I questioned if he really did like her, but it seems to me that he does, and that he's just scared of his parents.

It was so cute, when her lesbian daughter surprised Jenny in the apartment. She was SO happy!

[quote] Deavan is crazy to be moving to S. Korea. Her boyfriend quits his job & has saved no money

I'm surprised that he's such a deadbeat. I thought that koreans were supposed to be more motivated than that.

When he mentioned that he "re-sells old cell phones" as his "job," I was thinking that he can't make too much money from that.

I would have to assume that he lives with his parents, and they support him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 20, 2019 9:19 PM

Paul and Karine are still together and in Kentucky, r44.

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2019 11:36 PM

Oh and Pedro supposedly works for family Chantel in their cheerleading business.

by Anonymousreply 49August 20, 2019 11:37 PM

Is Winter a cheerleader, R49?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 20, 2019 11:39 PM

What the hell is a cheerleading business?

by Anonymousreply 51August 20, 2019 11:56 PM

r48

really? link?

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2019 1:27 AM

The reddit 90 day threads have photos of them at bestbuy r52.

Google paul karine in kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2019 1:38 AM

You are nuts to think that the Brazilian woman would pass up on US residency leading to citizenship. She can then bail on Paul and get on welfare/medicaid/food stamps/section 8 housing and live in luxury compared to how she lives now. She is rather clever and playing the long game. Once she gets citizenship, she will immediately apply for her parents to join her via chain migration policy (family reunification is priority) Then all of us tax payers will pay for Karine and her parents' Medicaid/food stamps/Section 8 Housing forever.

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2019 2:43 AM

r54, Is that you Donald?

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2019 2:46 AM

Any government benefits have to be repaid by her sponsor (Paul or his mother). That’s in place for 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2019 2:47 AM

This is NOT the thread for Karine and Paul.

What is wrong with you people??? It's really not that hard to keep track of these shows.

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2019 8:03 PM

Cheerleading business would make sense as to why Chantel wears all those extremely tight outfits where you can see the outline of her VeeJayJay. Girl, let it breath a bit. Mama Chantel seems a perfect Dance Mom type. Complete with no talent in dancing. Don't know what Winter does there. Maybe bookkeeping and scheduling. Also, makes sense with gay Thomas Chantel and gay River Chantel.

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2019 2:48 PM

so sexy... too sexy baby lol

by Anonymousreply 59August 26, 2019 2:45 AM

r37 Tim is a literal cuck, and not only a regular cuck, but a double cuck! I do not believe he is gay because 1. He has zero fashion sense and 2. He's a complete loser that I refuse to share a sexuality with. I can't stand him!

The artistic guns he makes do look pretty cool, and he is so lucky that it's made him money, because without that $$ he would be 100% an incel.

by Anonymousreply 60August 26, 2019 3:04 AM

I thought Tim was trans

by Anonymousreply 61August 26, 2019 7:21 AM

So many red flags last year. I can't remember these character's names but the women who went to Syria and Tunisia need to be booking flights out asap.

At least the older woman has the spine & life experience to recognize there's a huge issue. The dumb naive girl is just heading for a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 62August 26, 2019 11:48 AM

Caesar...poor befuddled Caesar. Why is he doing this? He has spent $40,000 over 6 years on a woman he's never met.

He seems like such a sweet guy. I'm sure he'd have no problem finding a nice woman at home.

by Anonymousreply 63August 26, 2019 11:53 AM

Darcy is such a disaster cake. I loved that the English guy said he felt like he was babysitting her because she was crying & needed constant reassurance.

They've been conversing for 4 years but she was put off that she was seeing other women. Hello? She's was carrying on with the boy toy from the Netherlands.

by Anonymousreply 64August 26, 2019 11:57 AM

Here I took Darcey's side but looks like Jesse was right about her, she has a drinking problem

by Anonymousreply 65August 26, 2019 12:54 PM

Lord! Excuse my typos. I shouldn't type before coffee.

by Anonymousreply 66August 26, 2019 1:42 PM

I don’t watch this show, but was channel surfing last night and tuned in for a bit. The people on this show are sad, needy, pathetic and could use some sympathy. Yes, I realize they agreed to appear on the show, but why? The show is cringeworthy, and the network airing it is exploiting the people. The network ought to be ashamed o& itself.

by Anonymousreply 67August 26, 2019 4:02 PM

This show only gave me agita and angst last night, no joy at all. The blonde girl going to Syria needs to read about what she’s in for. Are there no men here???

She has a cross branded into her hand is she muslim or christian?

The nail tech- omg i felt sick at how badly he is being played and he still going along with it.

Child.

by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2019 4:11 PM

That cross is from her “past”

by Anonymousreply 69August 26, 2019 6:07 PM

[quote]The blonde girl going to Syria needs to read about what she’s in for. Are there no men here???

I hope Avery snaps out of it before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 70August 29, 2019 6:54 AM

no fucking Caesar?

by Anonymousreply 71September 2, 2019 2:42 AM

Oh, Caesar.

Even the people from Iowa know that he's being catfished.

Run, Avery. Run!

Ried/Zied? He looks like an aging 80's rocker. But he's only 26.

I just don't know what to say about these people!

by Anonymousreply 72September 2, 2019 4:53 AM

I'm more convinced than ever, that Tim is trans. There are so many little clues. The nails, the eyebrows, the features, and seeing Tim in jeans, even his figure looks a bit womanly. That Latina is going to FREAK when she finds out.

Zied is kind of a psycho, but I'm starting to believe that she is one of those people who thrives on drama. She knows exactly why she should dress provocatively in a Muslim country, especially since her FIRST husband was Moroccan. But she still does it anyway.

Not only that, but purposely not telling Zied that she's still married? And sleeping with him anyway? She's just asking for a beat down.

I don't know Muslim customs, but did she just have him commit some sort of crime, by sleeping with him? I mean, he slept with a married woman (unknowingly), but that must be a big no-no in his culture, right?

by Anonymousreply 73September 2, 2019 7:55 AM

All of these folks are a mess but the only one I really have empathy for is Caesar. I feel like the show shouldn't be profiting on someone who is so naive & gullible.

He also appears to have no real support system for when this all goes down. I'm terrible with names but the blonde country bumpkin has her daughter/grandkids, Zied's red haired GF has kids, , the girl wanting to be a Muslim has a loving mom & grandmother, Darcy has her sister.

Caesar is just going to go off the rails without any support.

by Anonymousreply 74September 2, 2019 2:19 PM

I can’t even laugh at Caesar. It is truly, truly sad.

by Anonymousreply 75September 2, 2019 6:21 PM

You just know that Caesar is going to get stood up in Cancun on next week's episode.

And Tim gets a drink thrown in his face!

Oh, and what was the deal with Michael in NIgeria? Why did he start fighting with those people by the side of the road?

by Anonymousreply 76September 2, 2019 7:24 PM

if you go to TLC on demand, you can watch the 1st hour of the next episode that will give more info to what r76 is saying in that post

by Anonymousreply 77September 2, 2019 7:27 PM

Darcey is a HOT MESS. She has some kind of sick competitive thing going with her twin sister, who has a "fiance" of three YEARS in Albania!! Between the crying and the constant references to getting married, not to mention the overt begging for sex, I'm surprised Tom doesn't hightail it back to Nottingham.

TLC knows it has struck a reality gold mine with the "Family Chantel!" It has everything: Chantel's massive rack, Pedro's nutty family, esp that crazy ass sister, that taser wielding mother. When the dad took River and Pedro to the dude ranch, I nearly peed myself laughing. I love River - he looks like a cross between Randy Newman and Sideshow Bob.

The 19 year old "Muslim" girl is beautiful, but someone needs to hit her in the head with a brick. Move to SYRIA??

by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2019 9:07 PM

R78 Everything you wrote is the truth.

by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2019 6:26 AM

[quote]Zied is kind of a psycho, but I'm starting to believe that she is one of those people who thrives on drama. She knows exactly why she should dress provocatively in a Muslim country, especially since her FIRST husband was Moroccan. But she still does it anyway.

I got the same vibe from her.

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2019 6:27 AM

r76 They were running a towing scam and Michael was acting aggressive to show the scammers that he wouldn't be a soft target, like how you're supposed to yell at a bear to make it think you're more trouble than you're worth and leaving you alone.

I have ZERO empathy for Cesaer at this point. He is so delusional that it is actually offensive. Unless he is certifiably mentally handicapped, he is just so in love with his delusion that Nothing and No One will EVER snap him out of it, because to admit that it's all fake is to admit that he's just a total loser, which he refuses to do. ALL of his effort could be spend wooing a women that actually exists, but he prefers to go after a completely-out-of-his-league woman that he can basically buy like a russian bride and import to the US.

"I got her chocoloates...heh heh" and they're chocolate panties--he is a pervert and a freak. I felt sorry for him at first but I don't now.

by Anonymousreply 81September 6, 2019 2:31 PM

I still wonder if Tim is FTM

by Anonymousreply 82September 7, 2019 5:19 PM

The 19 year old Muslim girl's mother looks like Valerie Bertinelli from One Day at a Time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 7, 2019 6:10 PM

YES R83! It is uncanny.

by Anonymousreply 84September 7, 2019 6:11 PM

Caesar is apparently jump starting a fledgling acting career with his performance on 90 Days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 7, 2019 10:05 PM

Angela jumping up our of the car with her cig in her mouth and confronting those men and defending Michael made me like her.

by Anonymousreply 86September 8, 2019 12:29 AM

r86

I love that she made sure she had her ciggies

by Anonymousreply 87September 8, 2019 12:38 AM

I just saw her on an old episode of Maury with her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 88September 8, 2019 1:09 PM

r88

what was the episode? who's the daddy?

by Anonymousreply 89September 8, 2019 1:49 PM

She was accusing her daughter of cheating on her boyfriend and said she was lying about the paternity.

by Anonymousreply 90September 8, 2019 1:50 PM

that can't be "his" only secret

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 8, 2019 7:05 PM

I looked at Tim's Instagram and he is a major douche. I thought he was trans at first. He has the smallest shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 92September 8, 2019 7:07 PM

r92

I have no doubt of his douchery but any examples?

by Anonymousreply 93September 8, 2019 7:13 PM

All three of the Middle Eastern guys on this show seem gay.

by Anonymousreply 94September 8, 2019 7:18 PM

r94

all middle eastern guys seem gay... they are always touching each other and kissing hello and goodbye to get their man on man action

by Anonymousreply 95September 8, 2019 7:47 PM

Definitely not Angela's first fight with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. I bet she can throw a punch as well as take one. Damn she's rough.

by Anonymousreply 96September 8, 2019 7:56 PM

r93 he was hawking his gun business with different hair colors and makeup. Full of himself and a Trump supporter. Major douche.

by Anonymousreply 97September 8, 2019 8:50 PM

I can’t help but love Angela, and jumping into the Nigerian street fight while dragging from a cigarette to defend her bf confirmed it. She may have plenty of issues, be crass, be in over her head here, foolish, etc, but the bitch is fearless and passionate.

by Anonymousreply 98September 8, 2019 9:49 PM

Who is Cesar’s hot friend? How does he know someone that attractive and rational?

by Anonymousreply 99September 9, 2019 12:29 AM

[quote] Angela jumping up our of the car with her cig in her mouth and confronting those men and defending Michael made me like her.

Me too! I like women like Angela.

She's a tough bitch with a soft heart. But don't cross her, or she will definitely fuck you up!

by Anonymousreply 100September 9, 2019 12:59 AM

I thought Tim was a tranny too. He's so weird. His eyes and eyebrows and hair are all creepy.

And poor pathetic Darcey, begging for a ring. Anyone notice the shot of San Lorenzo (Princess Diana's favorite restaurant) across the street? Next week we'll be treated to her dysfunctional relationship with her twin sister and her "Albanian fiance" of three years. That ought to be enough to send Tom heading for the hills.

The best part of tonight's episode was Michael wearing the Donald Trump boxers.

by Anonymousreply 101September 9, 2019 3:22 AM

Darcey is beyond pathetic. She is so desperate for a ring. I’m embarrassed for her. I thought Tim - who looks like a wooden ventriloquist doll - was going to reveal that he was transgender. He needs to run. Jennifer is giving me crazy Anfisa vibes.

by Anonymousreply 102September 9, 2019 3:25 AM

I love Darcey's boyfriend's friends. They're hilarious! They know that Darcey isn't right for him.

It was funny watching Tim squirm. I honestly thought that tonight would be Tim's reveal that he is trans. Guess not.

That Kenyan girl is so weird. She's just jerking the Arizona guy around. Same for the Tunisian guy. He just wants to live in the US.

by Anonymousreply 103September 9, 2019 4:44 AM

R97

He's a Trump supporter? That will go over like a lead balloon considering Jennifer is Latina

R95

That's Caesar's boss. They showed him in an earlier episode. In the earlier episode he tried to talk some sense into Caesar but Caesar remained deluded.

R102

I like Jennifer a lot. I don't get an Anfisa vibe at all

by Anonymousreply 104September 9, 2019 11:46 AM

Dish from the reunion----

Everyone was there but TLC had to call a psychiatrist before taping because Karine was in such a profound state. She was vacillating between being uncommunicative & not making any sense when she tried to talk. The doctor diagnosed her with profound Post Partum Depression.

The other members of the cast were very angry & cold towards Paul for not having recognized how sick she was & that she needed medical care.

by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2019 5:29 PM

[quote] Everyone was there but TLC had to call a psychiatrist before taping because Karine was in such a profound state

Thank goodness she made it to the US.

I don't think that she could have gotten the care that she needed, had she remained in Tocantins.

by Anonymousreply 106September 9, 2019 7:36 PM

I hate Maria and Caesar is too dumb to live

by Anonymousreply 107September 9, 2019 10:43 PM

Poor damned Caesar.

He's such a pathetic fool, you can't help but feel sorry for him.

I am happy to see that Tim got a drink thrown in his face.

Suck on that, Trumpster!

by Anonymousreply 108September 9, 2019 10:44 PM

R105 How can ANYONE who has watched even one of Pole and Karine’s scenes expect him to identify someone in need of mental healthcare? He’s a complete mess.

by Anonymousreply 109September 10, 2019 3:48 AM

I can't believe that Caesar can't find a decent woman in North Carolina, let alone in the entire United States.

Why does he have to spend thousands of dollars on a Russian whore, when he can find the exact same thing in the US?

It makes no fucking sense.

by Anonymousreply 110September 15, 2019 10:05 PM

Rebecca is a fucking head case.

Not only is she still married to her Moroccan ex-husband, but she just admitted that she was also in a relationship with a woman?

Fucking hell. And she didn't even tell him that she's still married yet.

I knew that she was a fucking drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2019 5:17 AM

When she posted a video on Reddit I knew she was an attention ho

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2019 5:25 AM

It was funny seeing Michael get the cake smashed in his face.

No ticket to America, Michael! Angela is just using you for your dick.

Smart lady.

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2019 5:36 AM

Caesar got DUMPED.

Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2019 6:15 AM

I actually think that Tom would rather have sex with Stacey's boyfriend Florian, than with Darcey.t

He always looks miserable around her.

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2019 6:57 AM

What's up with the Kenyan girl's brother? He's scary.

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2019 7:00 AM

Wait until you see the father, R116.

He's a religious nut, judging from the previews.

by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2019 7:20 AM

Caesar's Ukrainian cash leech sounded kind of down when she dumped him. She was probably crestfallen that she finally had to pull the plug on what had to be her longest hustle.

by Anonymousreply 118September 17, 2019 5:20 AM

R118 She was only down, when she discovered the cash cow had no more milk. Notice that she was trying to hear him, when that ticket was declined.

by Anonymousreply 119September 18, 2019 7:15 AM

He’s the idiot that sent her money for the ticket and then CHARGED the ticket. So stupid.

by Anonymousreply 120September 18, 2019 9:07 PM

All I know is that Tim's Colombian girlfriend is going to be in for a rude awakening, when she discovers that "Tim" has lady parts down there.

And then "Tim" is going to get more than a drink thrown in his face.

I'm telling you, there's a lot of foreshadowing about this. Almost every single one of the Colombian girl's one-on-one comments with producers, mentions how Tim has never even touched her in the bedroom.

Why? Because Tim is afraid of it going further than just kissing, and then when a stray hand goes down Tim's pants.... VOILA! A vagina.

I'm willing to bet money on this.

by Anonymousreply 121September 18, 2019 11:33 PM

R121 may be right.

by Anonymousreply 122September 19, 2019 12:53 AM

Somebody on Reddit posted a picture of The Grinch as a child from the Jim Carrey movie and it spot on looks like Tim

by Anonymousreply 123September 19, 2019 4:07 AM

Exactly! I mean seriously? She should have even her bet and continued to go to school, if she wanted to play housewife.

by Anonymousreply 124September 19, 2019 4:51 AM

R121 Another thing about Tim, when they showed the pics w/his ex, they were beach and pool scenes, but Tim never took off his shirt. That to me told it all, because if Tim took off his shirt, it would have revealed surgical scars.

by Anonymousreply 125September 19, 2019 5:44 AM

Avery's mom cracks me up, because she has one facial expression: "I'm over it."

I have a feeling that she's a Deplorable, because she absolutely refuses to abide by any muslim customs, which is totally her prerogative. And she definitely has the Syrian guy's #, because she can clearly see that he just wants a ticket to America.

by Anonymousreply 126September 20, 2019 2:09 AM

Jeff Varner from Survivor needs to barge in on one of Tim's dates and out him as FTM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 20, 2019 6:20 AM

Based on the preview of next week's episode Darcy is going into full drunken slurring meltdown mode with one eyelash half falling off. Looking forward to it already!

by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2019 2:09 AM

The Benjamin situation with Akinyi and her family ... My God!

by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2019 4:29 AM

r128 and holding her cigarette... good times

by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2019 5:46 AM

god I want Zied's look in a gif when she asked him why he needs 500 dinars and he replies... for something

hilarious

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2019 11:05 PM

Is there a real time update on Avery and Omar? Are they in Syria?

by Anonymousreply 132September 24, 2019 12:19 AM

I just watched last night's show.

WTF is wrong with Tim? I've never seen someone so sexually stunted. Can males be frigid? She's beautiful with loads of personality & it took him DAYS to give her a chaste kiss. When she cuddled him later in bed he acted like he was holding his 90 y/o aunt instead of a vixen.

WTH?

by Anonymousreply 133September 24, 2019 1:15 AM

Tim is a Trump and gun lover so fuck him. He is another Pat, sexually ambigous

by Anonymousreply 134September 24, 2019 10:35 AM

Tim finally closed the door to the cameras. I'm sure next week's episode his Columbian ho is going to reveal his big secret.

by Anonymousreply 135September 24, 2019 1:23 PM

WTF was up with Darcy in next weeks preview? She sounds like she's hopped up on a bottle of xanax!!

by Anonymousreply 136September 24, 2019 1:25 PM

Darcy shouldn't be dating anyone. Looks like Jesse was right about the alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 137September 24, 2019 6:28 PM

Darcy keeps endlessly entertained.

by Anonymousreply 138September 24, 2019 7:20 PM

I don't think its just the alcohol, R137. She's just vert insecure and emotional. The alcohol just enhances it some.

by Anonymousreply 139September 24, 2019 7:59 PM

R110 I agree. So this guy works at a nail salon, surrounded by women, and not a single one has a sister or something who would be interested? He just wants a fantasy because there’s definitely options for him.

by Anonymousreply 140September 24, 2019 8:52 PM

Lol! Jenifer just called Tim “Grinch face”. This entire time I thought he looked familiar and yet couldn’t put my finger on it and she nailed it! He’s the Grinch!

Also how has he not slept with this girl yet?!

by Anonymousreply 141September 30, 2019 1:10 AM

Tim really looks trans.

by Anonymousreply 142September 30, 2019 1:11 AM

r141

He's a WOMAN baby

by Anonymousreply 143September 30, 2019 1:18 AM

I am obsessed with the twins' "tit for tats". And how Darcey said tit foooor tatts whilst drunk.

Timothy has to be a girl. There is simply no other plausible explanation.

So Ang is ok for her daughter to be the bio-mom of her kid, just not another woman...inbred is best.

by Anonymousreply 144September 30, 2019 1:34 AM

R144 R143 I can not take my eyes off of Tim’s nonexistent shoulders and sinewy arms.

by Anonymousreply 145September 30, 2019 1:55 AM

Isn’t Tim’s voice awfully deep for a trans man, tho ?

by Anonymousreply 146September 30, 2019 1:55 AM

R146 I actually don’t think he is. Trans people always have a weird robotic altered sounding voice and his sounds natural. He’s just an odd bird!

by Anonymousreply 147September 30, 2019 1:56 AM

I love Darcy! She needs her own show! Lol

I also would never think that a guy who looksans acts like Tom would ever be into women who look and act like Darcy.

by Anonymousreply 148September 30, 2019 1:58 AM

Caesar's back for more punishment.

And so is Darcy's new boyfriend!

by Anonymousreply 149September 30, 2019 2:08 AM

“Don’t make me look like a needy woman”? Darcey is the least self-aware person I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 150September 30, 2019 2:19 AM

R150

Lol. She’s an international treasure.

by Anonymousreply 151September 30, 2019 2:24 AM

I also noticed when they were showing photos of Tim and his ex, the ex was wearing a tank top that said, "I Like Boys and Girls!!!"

by Anonymousreply 152September 30, 2019 3:02 AM

Tim really is a coward.

Interesting that during their "night of passion," he chickened out.

What a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 153September 30, 2019 4:07 AM

Maybe Tim is intersex and Jennifer will discover a genital melange when Tim finally grants her access.

by Anonymousreply 154September 30, 2019 5:06 AM

Can Caesar really be so clueless?

by Anonymousreply 155September 30, 2019 1:59 PM

Caesar's story is fake. It has been uncovered that he is attempting to jumpstart an acting career.

by Anonymousreply 156September 30, 2019 2:32 PM

[quote]Isn’t Tim’s voice awfully deep for a trans man, tho ?

Masculinization of the voice can be achieved through voice training, cross-sex hormone therapy, and/or laryngeal surgery.

by Anonymousreply 157October 1, 2019 6:11 AM

I found a topless pic of Tim. Any experts out there? Is this ftm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 1, 2019 6:22 AM

It's no surprise that I couldn't find a childhood pic of Tim. The youngest pic is when he was 17.

by Anonymousreply 159October 1, 2019 6:27 AM

Correct, R156. Now, all the stories have some element of fakeness to them, but his is by far the most extreme case. And I blame the producers on this one -- they don't even bother having a live fiance for him to interact with!

by Anonymousreply 160October 1, 2019 9:24 PM

I don't think Caesar's storyline is fake. The man is obviously on the spectrum and is being catfished. Sure, he has a cheapo picture of himself in the nail salon as a way to "break into" Hollywood as an actor, but that just supports how out of touch he is with reality. A man his age should know that posting a pic on a website is not a way to gain acting work. Plus, there is one person on Reddit who said the relationship "in Caesar's mind" was real, but that he spent way less than $40k on Maria.

by Anonymousreply 161October 2, 2019 7:00 AM

It's strange that none of the middle eastern men , Aladin and Omar don't smoke. Every middle eastern man I know smokes like a chimney

by Anonymousreply 162October 2, 2019 2:19 PM

I finally caught up with last Sunday's episode on demand. Darcy didn't disappoint in this episode, but her sister and her annoying Albanian "fiance" were purposely trying to piss off Darcy at the bar by showing how in love they were, which is a joke unto itself. It was all very manipulative towards Darcy and Tom joined in..

by Anonymousreply 163October 4, 2019 4:01 AM

Darcey makes the show -- she is reality tv gold.

by Anonymousreply 164October 4, 2019 4:13 PM

Darcy is pathetic. No man wants to listen to her drunken, pathetic griping. Stacy and her fiance are engaged. Why shouldn't they act like it just because Darcy can't find someone to marry her? But, yeah, she makes the show. Although I feel sorry for her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 165October 4, 2019 6:04 PM

Engaged, please, for three years? And she lives in the United States and he lives in Albania. That'll last! Anyhow, they are all tragically trashy and I wouldn't want it any other way.

by Anonymousreply 166October 4, 2019 6:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 4, 2019 6:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 4, 2019 7:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 4, 2019 7:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 4, 2019 7:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 4, 2019 7:20 PM

Face it; Darcy's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 172October 4, 2019 7:57 PM

Good times! 🍷🍷🍷

by Anonymousreply 173October 4, 2019 8:48 PM

Darcy makes sure she stays a mess to maintain her reality TV career. Hell, fans love her - she was asked back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 174October 4, 2019 9:10 PM

r158 Ideally we'd need one of his bare chest to check for mastectomy scars. He might have them covered, but depending on the surgeon and the recovery, it's unlikely that they would be COMPLETELY invisible. Another big tell is tattoos in that area, which FTMs often use to mask the scars, but it doesn't look like he's got those.

by Anonymousreply 175October 5, 2019 1:18 AM

Darcy and Stacy seem to have a weirdly unhealthy co-dependent relationship. Darcy needs to cut the cord, their closeness is doing her no favours.

by Anonymousreply 176October 5, 2019 1:24 AM

R176 A lot of twins are like that. I'm not saying most -- just a lot.

by Anonymousreply 177October 5, 2019 7:35 AM

R175 It's odd that he never shows much. I've now seen six pictures of Tim at the beach or pool, and he's always wearing a T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 178October 5, 2019 7:36 AM

I hope on the final episode of the season Tim reveals himself to be a transexual trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 179October 6, 2019 2:56 AM

Last night's show should send all the fiances running for the hills.

1. Kynini very rarely drinks so after 1 drink she was buzzed. Benjamin acts like she was stripping on a table top. My word! She was just giggly & not even loud. The next day he talks to her like a stern father. Fuck that shit!

2. Tim still hasn't tried to have sex with Jennifer and when they talk to his ex by phone she pretty much says sex doesn't happen with Tim. Gurl, look in the mirror. You're gorgeous. If he's not sleeping with you there's an issue.

3. The red headed woman (can't remember her name). If he's showing control & jealousy issues like your ex then GTFO now

by Anonymousreply 180October 7, 2019 11:24 AM

How tall is Darcy? Is she a little person? Midget is not a nice word. But is she?

by Anonymousreply 181October 7, 2019 2:32 PM

Yes, I think she’s just over 5 feet (minus heels, weave, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 182October 8, 2019 3:24 AM

Stilettos required.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 8, 2019 4:02 AM

I dont know why Benjamin was grappling anxiously about the bride price payment meaning they'll be married. It is going to be like $100 and that multipack of toilet paper he sent to her family's apartment by scooter. If he goes back to the states and decides he doesnt want to bring her over I doubt the marriage is binding in anyway that would ever come up again.

by Anonymousreply 184October 8, 2019 4:36 AM

[quote]If he goes back to the states and decides he doesnt want to bring her over I doubt the marriage is binding in anyway that would ever come up again.

If he were a British citizen, it would be legal.

As an American, if he's offering money to a clergy member, a portion of it could be used for the license, and the clergyman could file it as a marriage.

by Anonymousreply 185October 8, 2019 4:55 AM

Even though this show is completely contrived, I still feel a little sorry for Darcy. That Tom is often a100% British douchebag to her. He tells her how she should be acting, he's colder than a which's tit toards her, and after complaining about Darcy's behavior with her sister he has to get his unimaginably ugly sister's stamp of approval. And Darcy just goes along with it all because she's so needy. That girl needs to cut her losses, Tom's only going to be critical and controlling.

by Anonymousreply 186October 9, 2019 1:58 PM

This show is a good example of why actors hate reality shows. It used to be they were the only ones allowed on TV with their bland sitcoms and tired plot dramas, but reality TV proved that nothing beats real (even if scripted) life.

No writer can make up a Darcey.

by Anonymousreply 187October 9, 2019 2:18 PM

I’m can’t believe Darcey hasn’t gotten a spin off yet.

by Anonymousreply 188October 9, 2019 3:17 PM

Darcy and her sister aren't dating either of these guys. They just want their own show.

by Anonymousreply 189October 9, 2019 4:04 PM

I would watch.

by Anonymousreply 190October 9, 2019 5:26 PM

Chrissie Teigen follows Darcey so she must be happy she is getting some fame from this, but I wouldn't want to humiliate myself to do it.

by Anonymousreply 191October 9, 2019 6:52 PM

Tom just looks like he is bad at sex as do most of the men on this show.

by Anonymousreply 192October 9, 2019 6:57 PM

What happened to the blonde girl (with baby) who wanted to marry the Moroccan? So fat could barely walk up the hill to get on the camel and he wasn't happy with her poundage.

by Anonymousreply 193October 9, 2019 7:13 PM

She claims they are still engaged, r193. Rumour is he’s “disappeared”, so no more segments.

by Anonymousreply 194October 9, 2019 7:16 PM

R194

@Soapdirt follows all the ins & outs of these whackadoos.. They said a couple months ago that thru all these years he's had another woman and a baby.

by Anonymousreply 195October 9, 2019 8:43 PM

Nicole and Azan have no story. Not even a scripted one could make them interesting.

by Anonymousreply 196October 10, 2019 12:06 AM

Nicole's mother kept telling her this was not going to work out,

by Anonymousreply 197October 10, 2019 12:32 AM

Nicole works part time at a coffee shop, the sweet treats she eats on her breaks are doing her no favors as she seems bigger than ever.

by Anonymousreply 198October 10, 2019 1:57 AM

You can meet Darcey and her sister along with some of the other 90 Days people, I saw some event online. It also had Molly and Ashley who I wouldn't walk across the street for. I do like David and Annie (they are fun grifters) and they will be there too.

by Anonymousreply 199October 10, 2019 2:07 AM

Tempting but... I have plans that evening. Next time!

by Anonymousreply 200October 10, 2019 2:38 AM

Benji's baby mama putting him on blast on Insta. Maybe not so innocent after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 10, 2019 5:07 AM

[quote]That Tom is often a100% British douchebag

Not only that, I heard he is a straight-up perpetrator. He got caught stealing someone's pics off of IG and posting as if he had these luxury items and experiences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 10, 2019 6:36 AM

Maybe that is why Tom won't take Darcy to his home. It's probably a dump.

by Anonymousreply 203October 10, 2019 6:50 PM

The only person I want to meet is Caesar.

by Anonymousreply 204October 10, 2019 7:38 PM

Poor sod Ceasar. I

by Anonymousreply 205October 11, 2019 4:27 AM

Actors hate reality shows stars because they've stolen work from actors. But acting only serves to show the actors in the both possible light, which is not real life. This a paradigm shift. Kim Kardashian is now biggest in the world, bigger than any Hollywood movie star. Doom for scripted shows.

by Anonymousreply 206October 11, 2019 4:30 AM

Am I hearing things, or did Caesar say that he sent Maria 2000 dollars MORE, in the preview for tonight's show?

O.m.g.

I need to find myself a Caesar.

by Anonymousreply 207October 13, 2019 9:17 PM

Yes, he did. And he's planning a trip to Ukraine to find "her."

by Anonymousreply 208October 13, 2019 11:18 PM

Hope Omar is safe.

by Anonymousreply 209October 13, 2019 11:51 PM

Omar is from Latakia, which has a huge Russian presence. It’s safe.

by Anonymousreply 210October 14, 2019 12:29 AM

well no scars for Tim

by Anonymousreply 211October 14, 2019 1:40 AM

I'm still not convinced, R211.

by Anonymousreply 212October 14, 2019 4:42 AM

I think Tim was a flat chested female, because pics of him as a teen, showed that he was super skinny.

by Anonymousreply 213October 14, 2019 6:14 AM

Tim has an Adam’s apple so I don’t think he is transgender.

by Anonymousreply 214October 14, 2019 6:50 AM

Women can have an Adam's apple, althought it isn't as common. Plus, F2M can get Adam's apples.

by Anonymousreply 215October 14, 2019 7:38 AM

I'm still waiting on the childhood pics of Tim. He doesn't have any on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 216October 14, 2019 7:39 AM

[quote] I think Tim was a flat chested female, because pics of him as a teen, showed that he was super skinny

That's exactly what I was thinking.

If you have small tits, you can probably get it liposuctioned, and there would be no scar.

The fishiest thing about Tim's story is how "he" STILL hasn't had sex with Jennifer. He chickens out, every single time. Something is definitely not right there.

And just watch his mannerisms. He still carries himself in a female way. You'll notice it, if you're paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 217October 14, 2019 10:33 AM

I think I'm loving "Pillow Talk" more than anything.

The comments by former cast members, just always has me cracking up.

The two brothers are by far the funniest.

David and Annie are funny, too. I never thought that they would work (as a couple), but they really do! She always teases him. It was hilarious when she told him that his breath stinks, and that he looks like a sausage in his tight shirt. Rofl.

Even Andrei and Elizabeth are more likable, as spectators. Andrei has really mellowed out, and their baby Eleanor is so damned cute! They just leave her on the bed to do whatever, and she's usually just rolling around making cooing noises. She's such a good baby.

I'm also glad that Alexei and Loren are back. They are the OG's of 90 Days, and to date, they are still the most successful couple of all, in terms of being a perfect match for each other.

by Anonymousreply 218October 14, 2019 10:37 AM

More updates on previous couples r218? Haven't had a chance to watch since last year.

by Anonymousreply 219October 14, 2019 1:33 PM

I enjoy Pillow Talk, too. It has changed my opinion of a lot of the couples. I pretty much like everyone (now).

by Anonymousreply 220October 14, 2019 2:21 PM

Has Tim had sex with any former girlfriends? Maybe his gay and in denial. Something is definitely up.

by Anonymousreply 221October 15, 2019 1:31 AM

Sorry, way too many excuses with Tim about avoiding sex. He's definitely in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 222October 15, 2019 1:36 AM

WTF, did Benjamin just get scammed into buying Akini's family a month's worth of groceries?!!

by Anonymousreply 223October 15, 2019 1:50 AM

Tim has a micropeen and performance issues. The ex pointedly asking if they've done the deed yet was telling. He may even be a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 224October 15, 2019 2:25 AM

I absolutely love Pillow Talk.

by Anonymousreply 225October 15, 2019 4:59 AM

[quote]The fishiest thing about Tim's story is how "he" STILL hasn't had sex with Jennifer. He chickens out, every single time. Something is definitely not right there. And just watch his mannerisms. He still carries himself in a female way. You'll notice it, if you're paying attention.

Oh, I have noticed. He crosses his legs just like a woman. He has narrow shoulders and he doesn't have upper body strength. His ex was lifting the luggage out of the trunk. Nope, I'm not buying Tim as a natural-born man or even a gay man. Heck, I can't even buy that he can't perform due to a small penis.

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 226October 15, 2019 6:59 AM

The plot thickens. According to SoapDirt Jennifer is saying Tim wanted her to do a sex act that turned her off & that is out of her realm. She said he was persistent. I'm guessing he wanted her to wear a strap on.

Jennifer did an IG Q&A and the topic of their lack of sex life was brought up. She answered.

by Anonymousreply 227October 20, 2019 2:18 PM

I read Jennifer and Tim are no longer together.

by Anonymousreply 228October 20, 2019 5:59 PM

Akini is like 26 years old, too long in the tooth for all this drama. How much $$ does her father really want for her? She's also not a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 229October 21, 2019 12:10 AM

I noticed Avery wearing a Medical Alert bracelet. Reason #529 why she shouldn't be thinking of moving to Syria.

by Anonymousreply 230October 21, 2019 2:22 AM

Tom trolled Darcey with that box, she got her hopes up

by Anonymousreply 231October 21, 2019 4:35 AM

[quote]The plot thickens. According to SoapDirt Jennifer is saying Tim wanted her to do a sex act that turned her off & that is out of her realm. She said he was persistent. I'm guessing he wanted her to wear a strap on.

My guess from reading what you posted was that Tim wanted to wear the strap-on.

by Anonymousreply 232October 21, 2019 5:31 AM

Tim probably wanted to do anal. Like most gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 233October 21, 2019 3:24 PM

‪Darcey seems so fragile and insecure, all about surfaces appearances, empty inside to the point where she hasn’t much to say: “It’s beautiful......oh wow.....pink!” ‬

by Anonymousreply 234October 21, 2019 4:17 PM

The guy who went down to Colombia, who is avoiding sex with his girl - his sleepy eyes and lazy drawl really annoy me. And are we going to get a big reveal with him? I mean....

by Anonymousreply 235October 21, 2019 6:03 PM

Benjamin is an idiot

by Anonymousreply 236October 21, 2019 9:48 PM

Caesar's friend is hot

by Anonymousreply 237October 21, 2019 9:51 PM

r236

Just Benjamin? Aykini couldn't be less into him(unless it's a cultural thing) Caesar is a fucking moron, Tim is fucking a FTM or gay. Rebecca definitely has a type

by Anonymousreply 238October 21, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote] Aykini couldn't be less into him(unless it's a cultural thing)

I think it's cultural. She barely shows any emotion, even when she's supposedly showing emotion.

It would be like talking to a zombie. Although since Benjamin is "religious," he probably doesn't mind it.

Akinyi's personality kind of reminds me of the Duggar girls.

by Anonymousreply 239October 21, 2019 9:55 PM

How stupid can Avert be? She didn't find out about the possibility of getting a visa for her Syrian husband until after she married him?! She created her own problem.

by Anonymousreply 240October 22, 2019 2:48 AM

Omar will be off to find him a western, non-American bride. He'll get out of Syria one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 241October 22, 2019 4:57 AM

I agree. Omar is focused on one thing only, and that's getting the fuck out of Syria, and into a Western country.

He's a dentist and he just wants to find a country where he can work as a professional and make money.

Omar doesn't care who gets him there.

He's one of the few people on this show, where I'm almost positive that he's only after a green card.

by Anonymousreply 242October 22, 2019 5:10 AM

Avery is quite the halfwit. Her mother should have stopped enabling her a long time ago. I would have told her to go ahead and get married, but that she would have to move out of the house and support her own sorry self.

If you're old enough to get married, you are way too old to be living rent free with mom and dad.

That would have shut this whole thing down before it got this far. I mean, part of the visa process is that the US spouse has to prove they can support the visa holder. Clearly, Avery isn't even supporting herself in any substantial way.

by Anonymousreply 243October 22, 2019 4:21 PM

Avery is such an odd little girl.

by Anonymousreply 244October 22, 2019 8:39 PM

Wasn't Avery an evangelical fundamentalist Christian before she jumped head first from the frying pan into the fire and transformed into an evangelical fundamentalist Muslim? I'm not feeling a lot brain wattage on her part.

by Anonymousreply 245October 22, 2019 10:32 PM

R243 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 246October 25, 2019 5:54 AM

Well, Maria is real and she's a scum bag as expected.

by Anonymousreply 247October 28, 2019 1:06 AM

I loved the comments from her and her friends-that they’re too good for Ukrainian men. Ukrainian men wouldn’t consider them for anything more than a one night stand. They have a word to describe such women in Russian and Ukrainian, shval’. It translates, roughly, to refuse or garbage.

by Anonymousreply 248October 28, 2019 1:40 AM

Must say, the Maria reveal was worth the wait. These Ukrainian women are as awful as one could imagine. Not bad looking though.

by Anonymousreply 249October 28, 2019 3:50 AM

They really should rename this show “nobody has any money.”

by Anonymousreply 250October 28, 2019 3:55 AM

I had no idea the second hour of tonight was going to be Part One of the Reunion.

Oy vey

by Anonymousreply 251October 28, 2019 6:54 AM

Avery’s mother looked really worn down during the tell-all. She could barely keep her eyes open.

by Anonymousreply 252October 28, 2019 2:35 PM

R252

She also looked thinner. I know I'd be at my wit's end if that was my daughter.

by Anonymousreply 253October 28, 2019 2:43 PM

Avery’s mother is rather pretty. Has the look of some star from the old days. Marsha Mason? Anjanette Comer? Yes I’m old.

by Anonymousreply 254October 28, 2019 3:16 PM

I feel like Tom will one day finally marry his fugly sister. She is such a bitch and is basically his mouthpiece. Those two are bigger attention whores than Darcy.

by Anonymousreply 255October 28, 2019 4:02 PM

What exactly does Darcy do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 256October 28, 2019 4:44 PM

Part 2 of the reunion is tonight!

by Anonymousreply 257October 28, 2019 7:49 PM

Angela scares the fuck out of me.

She was really bullying everyone on set.

It was interesting to see Rebecca go up against her. Both from Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 258October 28, 2019 10:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 28, 2019 11:44 PM

Why in the hell did they invite Jesse to the reunion?

He hasn't been on the show, in like 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 260October 28, 2019 11:49 PM

How do you figure that, R255? This series is Darecy's third reality show. She's the ultimate famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 261October 28, 2019 11:49 PM

People like to watch Jesse and Darcey fight/argue. That is the only reason that Jesse is back. It's what the audience wants.

The Tom - Darcey show is completely scripted. Darcey loves being on TV and is good at playing the role created for her.

The show runners are creating fake drama between Jesse and Darcey.

by Anonymousreply 262October 29, 2019 12:13 AM

Darcey is a little tipsy at R259 - So grateful that she doesn't have that awful Jessie telling her not to drink anymore. It's a blessing.

by Anonymousreply 263October 29, 2019 12:33 AM

fuck Angela is a crazy bitch

by Anonymousreply 264October 29, 2019 12:45 AM

Angela must have been drunk.

Yes, it was 8 a.m., but I wouldn't put it past her. She is a SCARY woman. And you can always tell when she's drunk, because she gets loud and belligerent.

I didn't realize Rebecca was so tall. No wonder she wasn't scared of Angela.

Poor Cesar. He looked traumatized by the entire show. No kidding. Like, shell-shocked.

by Anonymousreply 265October 29, 2019 3:53 AM

Omg, Pillow Talk was hilarious.

The best was when Tariq said to the television, "Rebecca, take that lemon and make lemonade!!!" about Angela and her yellow outfit. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 266October 29, 2019 6:31 AM

I no longer feel sorry for Caesar.

He's such a fucking idiot, he deserves what he got.

Anyone that stupid, has no defense.

by Anonymousreply 267October 29, 2019 6:38 AM

Omar is a "dentist" who doesn't even have a masters degree? How much training does it take to become a dentist in Syria, 6 months??

Also, he live in northern syria. Luckily that part is so safe right now ::cough turkey invasion cough::

I loved Avery on the tell-all. She's way too much an opinionated American girl to be successful in a muslim country--it wouldn't take long at all for her to get lashed (a totally realistic expectation!).

And then "we'll just move to Dubai" smh do these people think that immigrating to a country is that easy? Here we are, Dubai! Welcome us!!

by Anonymousreply 268October 29, 2019 1:02 PM

Debbie was drunk on Pillow Talk

by Anonymousreply 269October 29, 2019 1:03 PM

I’m honestly speechless at Caesar.

by Anonymousreply 270October 29, 2019 2:52 PM

No Hollywood screenwriter could come up with Darcey or Ceasar.

by Anonymousreply 271October 29, 2019 2:57 PM

Debbie is always drunk, R269.

I can just see her as a regular in a seedy casino bar, smoking her cigs, drinking her liquor, and putting 20 dollar bills into the video poker machine.

I like Debbie.

Angela, however, is a mean drunk. She might even be on drugs, too. AND she's violent. That's a nasty combination, and probably the reason why she got kicked out of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 272October 29, 2019 4:00 PM

Did Angela’s daughter Scottie ever go to jail? Wasn’t she arrested for child molestation?

by Anonymousreply 273October 29, 2019 4:48 PM

Why would you expect a dentist to have a masters degree, R268?

by Anonymousreply 274October 29, 2019 5:30 PM

The video of Jesse giving an inspirational speech to those seniors was HILARIOUS!!

by Anonymousreply 275October 29, 2019 5:51 PM

R275

I love the WTF look at all the seniors like they had no idea what the fuck he was talking about

by Anonymousreply 276October 29, 2019 8:07 PM

R273

Yes. Why do you think Angela said she's raising 6 grand kids?

by Anonymousreply 277October 29, 2019 8:30 PM

ho lee fuk

Caesar is a fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 278October 29, 2019 10:47 PM

Caesar sounded as if he was done with Maria, when he thought she was a no-show, but she appeared he changed his tune.

by Anonymousreply 279October 31, 2019 5:33 AM

r275 r276 YES that was such a bizarre moment. I mean, he said he wasn't there for Darcey and the had the flimsy pretext of his "You can Achieve your Dreams!" motivational seminar to octogenarians but he was clearly there ONLY because of his relationship to Darcey and it's so ridiculous to deny it! He was hot in the shower scene though, you can't argue that!

Are Angela/Michael going to be on 90 Day regular? I thought I saw that somewhere. If anyone deserves to come to America it's Michael. What he has had to endure during the course of this relationship would make a grown man weep.

by Anonymousreply 280November 1, 2019 3:20 PM

R268 You do not need to have a masters in anything to become a DDS or MD/DO.

In the Middle East, typically the British educational system is followed. Unlike in US/Canada, in Britain you begin medical studies earlier, in university and receive a MB degree. In Britain, the MB degree, which stands for bachelor of medicine, is awarded for passing the medicine exam examination, thereby qualifying as a medical doctor. This degree is really the equivalent to the MD in the United States–it’s the standard degree

by Anonymousreply 281November 1, 2019 3:31 PM

Tom cannot scrape Darcey off FAST ENOUGH.

And I'd bet my next paycheck that key doesn't open SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 282November 1, 2019 6:18 PM

Tom is probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 283November 1, 2019 7:48 PM

r283 somebody posted a picture of him with another guy and it looked like it was his boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 284November 2, 2019 3:53 AM

I'm starting to think that there's more to Caesar and Maria's relationship.

Notice how at the end of Caesar's segment, pretty much the entire cast said that they were more confused than ever?

It's because Caesar's hiding something.

Maria is definitely a russian skank whore, and a money grubber. But I'm starting to think now that Caesar was getting something for his money, than he's not talking about.

Judging from the candy panties, I'm guessing that it's something really kinky. Like maybe she sends him piss videos, or worse. Or maybe she sends him girl on girl action videos, or dirty phone sex.

If that's the case, then he's very lucky she didn't out him on national television.

by Anonymousreply 285November 3, 2019 5:03 AM

[quote] But I'm starting to think now that Caesar was getting something for his money, than he's not talking about. Judging from the candy panties, I'm guessing that it's something really kinky. Like maybe she sends him piss videos, or worse. Or maybe she sends him girl on girl action videos, or dirty phone sex.

Dirty phone sex or skyping is not that scandalous between two single, consenting adults, and I would hope Caesar would get something from all of that money he sent to that skank.

by Anonymousreply 286November 3, 2019 5:12 AM

I read some story a while back that there is no relationship between Caesar and Maria. The article said that Caesar just wants to get into acting and is using this show to do so. A reddit user who claims to know him said this: "Most tellingly, the user wrote, “He only took part in the show to build up a film roll- he is not being paid a TON (like 1200 an episode I think he said?). But, they pay more for the Tell All, pay for travel and stuff for a lot of shots and he wants to get into doing commercial work- so he took this as an ACTING job. " He also had an old instagram account that he deleted where he mostly had pictures of him posing with adult film stars. Charming.

by Anonymousreply 287November 3, 2019 2:01 PM

R287, I had read about that, and that Ceasar was telling that to people, and that he and Maria had broken up before this show started. But at the Tell All I decided Cesar was saying that to save face. I just don't think he is that good of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 288November 4, 2019 8:25 PM

Caesar is so socially awkward. He might have said he wanted to be an actor, but he still was scammed by Maria. He is the nerdy type that is easy bait. What I find even odder than Caesar is that they never show his family. That would give more insight into the man.

by Anonymousreply 289November 5, 2019 5:00 AM

Meanwhile Darcy can only look dumbfounded at Caesar, but probably thinking once she dumps Tom she can pull the same shit that Maria is pulling on some unsuspecting fool. Hey, someone has to finance her plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 290November 5, 2019 1:22 PM

This pretty much nails Darcey and her sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 9, 2019 3:09 PM

The music and scenery are to die for. I think it’s all very romantic, as well as hilariously camp.

You can tour the Jorgensen‘s Frank Lloyd Wright house once a year. It’s actually in Carmel, California.

by Anonymousreply 292November 11, 2019 3:36 AM

Dannng wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 293November 11, 2019 3:37 AM

Karine has filed for divorce from Paul. She & the baby have moved back to Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 294November 13, 2019 8:46 PM

[quote]Karine has filed for divorce from Paul. She & the baby have moved back to Brazil.

WOW I didn't know that. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 295November 14, 2019 2:01 AM

Karine planned that well. She filed in Brazil, so there’s little chance she can be forced back, or tied to the US. Had she filed in the US, she’d be stuck there.

I suspect Paul’s lack of money played a role in her decision. He’s crazy and they’re both lazy.

by Anonymousreply 296November 14, 2019 2:30 AM

I don't feel that sorry for Karine, she is a lazy ho who picked the wrong John

by Anonymousreply 297November 14, 2019 3:39 AM

Karine and Paul never should have brought an innocent baby into thIs world.

by Anonymousreply 298November 19, 2019 3:58 PM

fuck yeah!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299December 18, 2019 12:47 AM

nothing about the new season?? The life coach, Ash has crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 300March 23, 2020 11:20 AM

That Lisa hag is just as grating and entitled as Angela from last season. I love that her strategy for keeping Usman is letting him nut in her without a condom.

by Anonymousreply 301March 25, 2020 6:02 AM

Baby Girl Lisa

by Anonymousreply 302March 28, 2020 2:54 AM

I hate the fake lesbian from Yonkers.

by Anonymousreply 303March 28, 2020 3:47 AM

Ed and Andrea are disgusting. It’s like he’s grooming a child.

by Anonymousreply 304April 8, 2020 9:54 PM

The naive weirdo with mannequin hair is completely disconnected from reality the way he is trying to track down that Ukranian woman who may not even be real.

by Anonymousreply 305April 15, 2020 1:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!