Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People who say they're "gray asexual"

Are they the most exhausting people or what?

As far as I can tell from real life interactions with this sub-species, they seem to trot out the "demisexual" or "gray asexual" label in profiles, but that still doesn't stop them from flirting with you and asking to see your dick at the first opportunity.

Is everyone just in a quest to find some label for themselves so they can feel special?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2019 11:45 PM

I can't even imagine coming across someone like that in my life.

Sometimes I am so grateful I am a Gen Xer.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2019 11:10 PM

A guy I met was being ambiguous so I asked him if he was Gay. He responded that “you love who you love”. Still ambiguous but clearly not comfortable with the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2019 11:30 PM

"Is everyone just in a quest to find some label for themselves so they can feel special?"

Well, clearly you're on a quest to bolster your non-existent self-esteem by denigrating others.

All of it anonymously behind a keyboard like a coward.

Well, I guess you have goals.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2019 11:42 PM

It's easier to say "Gray asexual" than it is to say "My depression meds make me horny but unable to get a boner".

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2019 11:45 PM

Smell her! ^

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2019 11:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!