Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Did Meg Ryan Do To Her Face

Obvious nose job. What else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 30, 2019 2:30 PM

It’s the fake cheeks that make her look odd.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2019 12:57 AM

She ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2019 1:02 AM

She would have made an absolutely adorable old lady if she had just left her face alone.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2019 1:10 AM

Smilex!!!

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2019 2:03 AM

She apparently wanted to resemble a chimp.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2019 2:03 AM

What did she have done to her jaw? Her whole jawline is different. Did she get the Bethenny Frankel special?

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2019 2:06 AM

the same thing with Lisa Rinna messing with her lips

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2019 2:22 AM

OMG!!

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2019 2:34 AM

she was never beautiful; cute, at best.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2019 5:00 AM

Well, she's clearly had her nose done, an upper and lower bleph (eyes) and she's also had two to three full face lifts which have elongated her lips, giving her the dreaded 'Joker Mouth'. I think it's the face lifts and probably submental lipo (underneath the chin) that have emphasized her chin. Or she could have had orthognathic (jaw) surgery; however, I don't think so. At the end of the day, you have to realize that some faces are just better or more suitable for cosmetic surgery that others. This is why two people can go to the same doctor and one can have an astounding result while the other . . . ends up looking like Meg Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2019 5:10 AM

Wanting to look young, she used Baby Snooks as a template, and things went downhill from there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2019 5:51 AM

LOL ^^

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2019 6:05 AM

Nose job; eye job which made her eyes smaller. They can't just age with a little botox and facial peels?

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2019 6:07 AM

She looks like Olivia Newton John now.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2019 6:17 AM

The ridiculous part was that at the time she had the work done, she was well past the point where she was going to be starring in rom-com leading roles. It was never going to extend her career and torpedoed whatever career she might have had going forward.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2019 6:39 AM

I'll have done what she had done.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2019 7:51 AM

Dang, she's first in line to play the lady with the Nancy face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2019 7:56 AM

I'm watching The Doors movie now. She's annoying to me as Pamela Courson. Too cute or something. I picture Pam a little freakier.

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2019 1:47 AM

She looks like Barbara Eden.

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2019 1:48 AM

Why did she have her eyes shrunk? Such a strange aesthetic choice IMO.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2019 1:51 AM

Perhaps it would be easier to state what she DID NOT have done to her face.

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2019 2:11 AM

R10, I thought that having full face lifts is the bet thing to do — I keep hearing on DL that full face trips are much better that fillers.

I believe she’s had her nose, chin, and lower eyes done, and I agree she’s had at least one full face lift, and has botoxed the shit out of her forehead. I have no idea why she did any of it, it was and is a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2019 2:35 AM

Ran into a brick wall face first.

by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2019 3:45 AM

What happened to her eyes?! Her whole face is ruined.

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2019 3:47 AM

Facelift, upper and lower eye job, brow lift (then Botoxed the shit out of her forehead), under-chin liposuction, cheek implants.

What a dumbass.

Did she get this done right after a breakup? If so, it would still be insane but have a somewhat logical explanation.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2019 3:53 AM

And an obvious nose job.

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2019 3:58 AM

She got the ever popular beady eye treatment, like our Queen, Melania.

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2019 4:45 AM

Over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 30, 2019 2:25 PM

you forgot to mention the shitty fishy lip job.

by Anonymousreply 29October 30, 2019 2:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!