Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Has Happened To Donny Osmond's Face?

He's bloated all out of proportion. Kidney disease? Fillers?

I've seen better looking heads on laid out funeral home cadavers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 27, 2019 2:05 AM

That wig tho!

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2019 2:47 PM

He's getting into Wayne Newton freakish territory.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2019 2:50 PM

This is what Donny has to look forward to and not long from now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2019 2:52 PM

The bad wig really ages him and makes him look strange!

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2019 2:59 PM

He and Marie are two of a kind when it comes to facework and fake hair.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2019 3:00 PM

Is Wayne Newton still alive somewhere? DL should do a tasteful friends number on his old Las Vegas digs. Casa de Trashy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2019 3:03 PM

[quote]What Has Happened To Donny Osmond's Face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2019 3:04 PM

Last I heard Newton still lives on the property of his old mansion but he had to move to a much smaller house nearby after having to sell most of the estate due to financial reversals.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2019 3:12 PM

He's a 61-year-old white guy who's been attempting to beat natural facial aging for the past twenty years. After a while, one begins to look clown-like and pathetic after several nip & tuck procedures, because natural aging will ALWAYS triumph over plastic surgery. He should just resign himself to looking like a healthy and satisfied old guy.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2019 3:20 PM

His face looks like someone sat on it. Hard.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2019 10:17 PM

He was going to end up looking like his ugly goon brothers eventually, it was only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2019 10:44 PM

I’m his sister and I lost 50 pounds with NutriSystem!

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2019 10:55 PM

someone got "down to business"...and I mean his plastic surgeon...

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2019 11:18 PM

I'm pretty sure he had a facial fat transfer procedure. They suck the fat out of your love handles, or wherever, and then inject it into your face. My friend had this done several years ago and his face looked bloated just like Donny's.

As you age, you lose fat in your face and this procedure is supposed to reverse that. Unfortunately, all it does is make you look like you've got a fat face. My handsome friend went from gorgeous daddy to looking like he'd gained 20 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2019 11:33 PM

Barry Manilow should have had the "fat from your love handles," he looks like a skeleton with tight skin.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2019 11:57 PM

An old man with the dumb name Donny.

He said he and the wife don’t believe in oral sex. Yeah, they sound fun.

by Anonymousreply 16July 27, 2019 12:00 AM

He really over did the fillers like his sister.

Wonder how Jimmy is doing, he had a stroke last Christmas.

Wayne Newton was just on Match Game last week with Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2019 12:03 AM

I don't particularly care for Donny Osmond. I live in Utah. My cousin came to visit me from from LA. He is gay dresses a little goth but good looking guy. Donny Osmond saw him in in passing at the airport. And give him the dirtiest look. I guess because he wasn't a Mormon wig-wearing Botox surgery Wayne Newton he was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2019 12:45 AM

God, it just seems like yesterday he was little Donny singing "Go Away, Little Girl" and "Puppy Love".

by Anonymousreply 19July 27, 2019 12:53 AM

His make-up artist died a couple months ago.

by Anonymousreply 20July 27, 2019 12:56 AM

What the hell is wrong with the Osmond family, anyway? I mean, other than being Mormon. They all turned out so weird.

by Anonymousreply 21July 27, 2019 1:02 AM

I always thought the parents were kind of creepy, not Joe and Katherine Jackson level creepy but definitely creepy lite.

by Anonymousreply 22July 27, 2019 1:05 AM

He doesn't need his wife to suck his cock. I'm sure he gets that from his whores when he's on the road.

Admit it, you know he's probably a whore hopper.

by Anonymousreply 23July 27, 2019 1:50 AM

He looks like he shoved cotton balls in his jowls

by Anonymousreply 24July 27, 2019 1:53 AM

Whatever happened to his face also happened to Simon Cowell's face.

Of course, Caitlyn Jenner has them both beat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 27, 2019 2:01 AM

That's too bad. I saw them a few years ago in Vegas and both looked great. No toupe on Donny and Marie had extensions, but no wig. Marie was nice, Donny was an ass.

by Anonymousreply 26July 27, 2019 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!