Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mackenzie Davis in Terminator

Hot.

Is she a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2019 2:01 AM

I don't know her preferences but the picture makes her look like she has chest hair

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2019 6:35 AM

Yeah, the dirt does look a little chest hair like. I'm really glad she hasn't gotten implants but in some other pics she literally looks as flat as a guy. Here, less chest hairy look, more smile...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2019 6:39 AM

I watched an interview with her once and she seemed very dykey to me. Definitely pings.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2019 7:19 AM

She did the lesbian San Junipero episode of Black Mirror. She's also going to play Kristen Stewart's girlfriend in some upcoming movie. She was also obsessed with a female friend in another movie that went all Single White Female in the end. She does a lot of female-centric movies. I don't see any real boyfriends listed anywhere. I think she pings but not sure if it's real or just because she has a kind of lite-butch demeanor. And, of course, this is her character in some movie she did a while back called A Country Called Home, so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2019 1:35 AM

She's very popular on The LChat now thanks to this movie lol.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2019 1:37 AM

She and Linda Hamilton probably scared all the men on the set.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2019 1:39 AM

She's Canadian…so, yes, obviously, she's gay because there are no straight Canadians.

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2019 1:40 AM

If only, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2019 1:46 AM

I thought all the men in Canada were straight lumberjacks and all the women were lesbian lumberjacks and that's why the Canadian population is so small. Have I been misinformed?

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2019 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!