Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be honest: who will most likely be the Democratic nominee for president in 2020?

I am not asking who you want to win the nomination, but rather who--realistically--you think is likely going to win it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2019 11:43 AM

If the Dems have a functioning brain cell, Seth Moulton.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2019 5:12 AM

Elizabeth Warren. Why wasn’t she listed in the poll?

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2019 7:03 AM

At this time four years ago, Trump was still considered a joke, A bad joke!

At this time 12 years ago, Hillary Clinton was considered the foregone conclusion, and Obama had less support then than Kamala Harris does now. So it really is too early.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2019 7:09 AM

Totally agree with R3. Too early.

Still possible for Pete to be the Democratic nominee.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2019 7:27 AM

Warren, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2019 8:05 AM

Oprah

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2019 8:45 AM

I would love to have a fab gay president but that is wishful thinking, maybe in 20 years. For now I'll be fine with old man Biden.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2019 9:05 AM

Where the fuck is Warren, who is polling WAY above most listed, including Pete and Bernie Sanders?

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2019 9:17 AM

R3 Trump was leading every poll of the Republican field by this date 4 years ago (and remained in the lead until winning the nomination), so I'm not sure why you would present him as evidence.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2019 9:27 AM

No Warren. Dumb poll.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2019 11:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!