Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who should drop out of the

Democratic race for President? I mean, really. I wanted Sharrod Brown to stay in but he pussied out. He should have stayed in.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2019 2:56 AM

Everyone of the 1%ers. After the Detroit Debates, they will be dropped from the stage anyway.

In September there will be only one night due to the attrition.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 8:43 PM

All of them except for Biden, Kamala, Aunt Liz, Mayor Pete, and Grandpa Bernie. Everyone else is a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 8:44 PM

Warren and Bernie to protect their Senate seats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 8:48 PM

the only ones who should stay at this point are Biden, Harris, Warren, and Buttagieg.

Although I love them all, only Biden will connect with Americans enough to beat Trump

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 9:27 PM

I agree with r3. Good luck passing anything, let alone progressive policies, if the Senate remains red after 2020. It's frankly selfish of them to run if there's even a small chance their Senate seats could go red.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 9:31 PM

Steve Kornacki and this big board again...

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 9:35 PM

Gabbi just threw a punch at Kamala. Will she ignore it or answer it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 9:42 PM

r7 And who is qualified, in her opinion?

Also, in what way exactly was Obama qualified to be C-i-C when he got elected?

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 9:45 PM

for r6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 9:58 PM

I really like Beto O'Rourke. He would make an excellent president. Smart, dedicated, hard-working. I wish he were doing better in the polls.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2019 10:34 PM

Current top five please.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2019 10:46 PM

I'm hoping that whoever does get the nomination considers Sherrod Brown for the VP slot. That would make me happy.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2019 12:04 AM

Isn't Sherrod Brown basically Tim Kaine 2.0? And besides, he would only work with a female nominee.

r11 Who do you support, then?

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2019 1:15 AM

Sanders and Warren's terms are not over in 2020. Sherrod Brown never officially entered the presidential race.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2019 1:42 AM

[quote]Sanders and Warren's terms are not over in 2020.

But one of them could get the nomination and win. And then what?

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2019 1:44 AM

Sanders can’t win the nomination. No way

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2019 1:45 AM

OP, your thread title bothers me. Please complete your thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2019 1:47 AM

Booker needs to defend his Senate seat.

But no matter, he will not make it to the third debate.

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2019 2:08 AM

We have a clear top five now. Everyone else should GTFO.

Only exception is maybe Beto staging a comeback and doing remarkably well at the next debate.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2019 2:11 AM

Beto needs to come across completely differently because he looked like he was shaking the last time around. A tall order, and the out-of-character aggressiveness might backfire as well. But we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2019 2:16 AM

Was a hypothetical [R13]. I like Warren, Mayor Pete, maybe Kamala. Still checking them all out. Also don't really think Brown > Kane is a good comparison; Brown is much more dynamic and feisty.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2019 2:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!