Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cory Booker Talks Testosterone

Gurl, talking like a college frat boy doesn't make you straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2019 2:13 PM

"My testerone makes me feel sometimes like..."

LOL

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 6:49 PM

It only has 189 views but 10 downvotes? Wow the Russian bots are all over YouTube.

Incidentally, you can buy upvotes and downvotes you YouTube, Reddit, and so on (instagram likes, twitter retweets) for as low as $10 if you don't have your own Soviet farm to do it. This BS is gonna be quite popular in the next year or two. They seem to love YouTube a lot, and of course YouTube does nothing about it even with all their Google resources.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 7:01 PM

r2 Yes, they downvoted some innocuous YouTube video of a Q&A Pete did the other day in Iowa. He was talking about pension plans or something like that, which of course isn't a polarising issue. You can spot troll activity from a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 7:27 PM

r3 - before anyone knew who Pete was, he was on Fox and it was 95% upvoted organically by YouTube viewers. Now that he is on the Russian Troll radar, everything he does gets a deluge of downvotes instantly. It's so fucked up. YouTube / Google really should be held accountable for this but nobody will hold them accountable.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 7:33 PM

[quote]Now that he is on the Russian Troll radar, everything he does gets a deluge of downvotes instantly.

Sounds like a certain gay chatboard I know. I'm not going to mention any names because I see that nowadays you can get sued for posting a negative review online.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 7:42 PM

LOL Why can't he figure out how to talk like a normal person?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 8:15 PM

[quote] before anyone knew who Pete was, he was on Fox and it was 95% upvoted organically by YouTube viewers.

Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 8:16 PM

He should drop out, so should Gillibrand...or whatever her name is. I prefer Yang, Steyer and Bennett.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 8:33 PM

r7 what is your point exactly?

This is the Fox News interview I was talking about & it is 96.5% upvoted to be precise.... and it is attached below.

Now, almost everything he does gets 100s of downvotes instantly as R3 said.

Check Booker's video again - another 10 downvotes with just under 300 views in a couple of hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 8:58 PM

It is just as likely that "Russian trolls" upvoted it in order to increase his visibility and to make him into a viable alternative to Biden. The GOP and the "Russians" would much prefer Trump to run against anyone EXCEPT Biden-- including your precious Mayor Pete.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2019 9:01 PM

That makes no sense. They'd still be supporting him then if they wanted him as an alternative to Biden. Nobody is being supported on the democratic side on any social media platform that the Russians have been known to meddle with. You don't have to put Russians in quotes. How many intelligence agencies proved that they interfered on social media in 2016 again? 23? Even Muriel said they do A/B testing on DL to see what arguments work on a small board like this before bringing them to larger message boards. See link.

Pete is hardly "my precious" anything. I am not voting for him in the primaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2019 10:04 PM

You bitches stop! This thread is about MY, er I mean Cory's testosterone!

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2019 10:09 PM

SUCH a queen.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2019 10:22 PM

He's overcompensating.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2019 6:53 AM

I’ve never met a straight man who talked about his testosterone.

When is she going to drop out?

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2019 10:11 AM

I can't stop myself from looking at the curvature of his skull and ignoring his words.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2019 12:22 PM

He's a fit, muscle stud.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2019 1:52 PM

I'm experiencing severe second hand embarrassment from watching him Try So Terribly Hard. He was much sexier and far less cringy before this presidential run.

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2019 1:58 PM

NPB ?

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2019 1:59 PM

If Booker threw a punch at Trump, it wouldn't phase Trump. Trump's muscles and fit body would deflect the blow.

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2019 2:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!