Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do straight couples age like milk?

Has anybody else noticed this? There are couples my age (in their 20s) where the men look at least 50 with receding hairlines and the beer gut and the women are already fraus.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 6:27 PM

Must be the heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 5:47 PM

How you'll age really is determined by genes and lifestyle. Most straight people inherited shitty genes and lead shitty lives on top so..

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 6:05 PM

Because pussies are toxic...in so many ways

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 6:09 PM

The ones I know who look older than they are either go out in the sun without protection a lot, smoke, drink, or have some kind of drug problem (prescription or otherwise). But they almost all have multiple kids, too, which I'm sure ages a person.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 6:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!