Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

All The Guys I’ve Hooked Up With On Grindr Recently Smell Like Ass

One didn’t even brush his teeth before I came over. WTF is going on??! Have gay guys turned straight? I almost vomited.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 8:01 AM

OP, quit hooking up with long-haul truckers at rest-stops.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 5:38 AM

I have "Minty fresh breath required" on all my profiles. If they don't I make them gargle.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 5:44 AM

Where are you, op?

I'm guessing somewhere in the South.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 5:46 AM

You lost me at Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 5:46 AM

You said you wanted straight-acting

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 6:10 AM

You can develop this into a play, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 6:32 AM

Thread.

[quote]I usually don't wipe

Surprised you're encountering this problem

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 6:54 AM

This guy I met was ex military heavily into rebuilding body and soul of ptsd sufferers through writing and other creative outlets. He stayed with me for three days in hazy, hot and humid August. Dude was not into chemicals, fragrances, artificial scents, deodorants. The first night he was in a tank top and his pits were so ripe I was like, "WTF dude!" Gross. By the third night I had stolen one of his worn t-shirts and was jacking off while inhaling his musky pit scent. Still have the t shirt.

Anyway, did I go off topic?

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 7:25 AM

I’m in Philly.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 8:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!