Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I usually don't wipe

I always take a shower to clean my anus rather than wiping. I've heard toilet paper might damage the soft skin around anus. Any thoughts ?

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2019 10:45 AM

You just wiped the smile off my face.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 3:11 AM

Are you Aaron Schock?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 3:15 AM

Clean is clean, OP. Just get it done.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 3:19 AM

This is either a joke or you're really different.

Toilet paper won't damage your sensitive little bum.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 3:20 AM

That’s disgusting. You must stink.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 3:21 AM

What happens when you're not at home and need a shit?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 3:22 AM

And why don't you just install a bidet?

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 3:23 AM

What if you took your shower for the day, had a business lunch at Fogo de Choa and had a serious case of the meat shits.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 3:24 AM

Yet another toilet troll.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 3:27 AM

It's call moist wipes OP.

Every paper company now makes them and every gay household uses them. Though showering every time you take a dump is also an option I guess. But showering so often would really dry up your skin OP.

I like using unscented moist wipes with Aloe so that it keeps my hole clean and smooth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2019 3:27 AM

I’ve just started doing this too Op. I usually poo in the mornings after breakfast and thought I’d try cleaning off in the shower. And wow it’s life changing. I’ll have to install a bidet. I feel so much cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2019 3:35 AM

Scat queen?

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2019 3:37 AM

Bidet. I can't live without it.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2019 3:39 AM

[quote]It's call moist wipes OP. It's call moist wipes OP.

I've found the detergents in moist wipes to cause irritation. Witch hazel or water spritzed onto folded TP doesn't irritate and also doesn't stop up sewers.

They're supposed to be flushable, but a plumber told me it's like flushing a t-shirt down the toilet ( I learned my lesson the hard way when upstairs neighbors' sewage started coming up in my bathtub due to a common line blocked by flushed wet-wipes.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2019 3:55 AM

Yeah - that’s what a bidet is for. A full shower seems excessive and time consuming.

My GI says it is the best way to prevent and treat hemorrhoids. Which is an unfortunate fact of life as an elder gay. And it works - for a reason I can’t explain.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2019 3:56 AM

I need to git me a booday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2019 4:20 AM

I'm not wasting witch hazel on my asshole...

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2019 4:24 AM

I've seen r10's hole, it's not clean or smooth. It's filthy, stinks, and rough as sandpaper. Nearly sanded my cock off!

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2019 4:41 AM

I grew up in the Middle East and therefore only use shattafs/handheld bidets to do the job. It's so effective and feels much cleaner. I could never imagine wiping. It never feels itchy. I also flush my rectum with it after every "session" so I rarely ever douche. I'm always clean and ready for some ass play!

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2019 4:50 AM

[quote]I've seen [R10]'s hole, it's not clean or smooth. It's filthy, stinks, and rough as sandpaper. Nearly sanded my cock off!

With the right inflection, this could be from a John Waters script.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 4:51 AM

R19 Keep that nasty left hand away from me.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2019 4:56 AM

[quote]I've seen [R10]'s hole, it's not clean or smooth. It's filthy, stinks, and rough as sandpaper. Nearly sanded my cock off!

Baby, you can't afford my hole. It's clean, smooth, tight, and a beautiful pink color.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2019 4:58 AM

r21 I mean I get your point but that's why it's crucial to wash your hands after you're done and that applies to wiping too.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2019 5:03 AM

R22 encrusted pimentos in your hole hair don't, a pink hole make.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2019 5:15 AM

[quote] I've heard toilet paper might damage the soft skin around anus.

After all the poundings your hole has taken, you're worried about some measly toilet paper?

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2019 5:17 AM

OP, Use plain water. The source of your choice (bidet, shower nozzle, poured on a cloth, etc.). No detergent or other added ingredients.

Wet wipes, no matter how they are flogged "for sensitive skin" tend to be very irritating. Steer clear. If you feel you need something extra (you likley don't) to tidy up, Thayers brand alcohol-free Witch Hazel is a good choice. You will be surprised at what plain tap water and a gentle cotton washcloth (not washed in heavy detergent or any fabric softener) will do.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2019 6:40 AM

I have used sorbolene cream on toilet paper to clean up my hole before. Cleans well and leaves it feeling well moisturized.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2019 6:46 AM

You can change, OP. Wipe the slate clean.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2019 11:45 PM

You're supposed to use your fingers just like Indian people do.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2019 11:54 PM

R6, I assume that, like all refined people, the OP avoids shitting away from home whenever possible. In the unfortunate eventuality that one must shit away from home, moist wipes must suffice. Naturally, any clean person keeps these in his/her desk for just such emergencies. If the worst thing happens, and irresistible impulse or illness overtakes one away from both home and work, then moistened toilet paper and a quick return home are the only possibilities.

At home, paper followed by bidet or shower is the cleanest approach. I find the failure to use paper rather gross, OP. Without getting too graphic, sometimes there is lingering material that should be removed before washing, especially in the shower, unless you enjoy the idea of standing in shower water that is soiled with feces. Surely I don't need to explain further.

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2019 12:07 AM

Who could have known some guy's toilet habits would be so fascinating to the posters of DL?

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2019 12:15 AM

Most people are secretly obsessed with poop

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2019 2:47 AM

Ajax on a sponge

by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2019 9:04 AM

With 100 lbs of fat blanketing your anus, no one will ever see how damaged it is anyway.

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2019 10:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!