Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Black American Woman interviews an Englishman about Multiculturalism and White Guilt

Huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 10:28 AM

Can you elaborate on what "Huh?" means?

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 8:45 AM

It means wtf is going on here. Why are they doing this?

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 9:15 AM

2 right wing trolls trolling up. As if OP didn't know that.

Republican Trump Supporter/Blexit creator Candace Owens & anti feminist pro Brexit youtuber Carl Benjamin.

Carl Benjamin (born 1979)[2] is a polemic anti-feminist British YouTuber with the online pseudonym Sargon of Akkad.[3][4] He is a member of the UK Independence Party (UKIP).

Benjamin grew to prominence through the Gamergate controversy, during which he promoted a conspiracy theory that feminists were infiltrating video game research groups to influence game development according to a feminist agenda. Since Gamergate, his commentary has been largely devoted to promoting Brexit, and criticizing political correctness, feminism, Islam, and identity politics.

Benjamin is also known for his 2016 remarks about rape and a female Member of Parliament, Jess Phillips. In response to her complaint that she frequently received rape threats from men online, Benjamin tweeted to her, "I wouldn't even rape you." Criticism of this comment and a later remark in which Benjamin said he might rape Phillips but for the fact that "nobody's got that much beer" dominated press coverage of Benjamin's unsuccessful 2019 candidacy for the South West England constituency of the European Parliament.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 10:01 AM

Whatever about Benjamin, but sorry r3, but the idea that a black American woman can be a Nazi is a bridge too far for me

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 10:21 AM

Dear OP, please provide a precis and some quotes. I'm too young to give away A FULL HOUR of my time to these plain-looking strangers.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 10:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!