Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m a submissive twink

Im a submissive twink. Any tips for how i can be a better partner and sub to my man? i’m 5’6, 110 pounds and he’s 6’0,180 pounds. We love the weight and height difference btw!

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 7:18 AM

I’ve found that giving my partners control to show their strength is a turn on for most tops. I’m pretty small too, my ex boyfriend used to love to come into my shower and lift me up to straddle his waist and then fuck me against the shower wall while I rubbed him and told him how great his cock was.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 7:02 AM

clean, cook and do the dishes. Twink? how old are you guys?

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 7:08 AM

Let me guess, you are also scared to take your boyfriends huge cock....

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 7:15 AM

As if my boyfriend would allow that. A man has his needs, and he’ll get them alright.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 7:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!