Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"What has Matt Dallas been up to," you ask?

Well, here's your answer.

And he's blond now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6005/25/2020

Has he done any work? I know he's got his husband and kid. I remember him from Kyle XY when he was missing his belly button.

by Anonymousreply 107/21/2019

He must have banked some money from Hollywood, because he and his husband have a nice ranch.

Looks like he's also able to get sponsorship from big companies, to do his youtube thing.

by Anonymousreply 207/21/2019

lol, butch try-hards

by Anonymousreply 307/21/2019

He works every once and again. I think whatever money they have is likely Blue's, because he used to be the record exec.

I can't shade them. They seem to have a happy life.

by Anonymousreply 407/21/2019

Yeah there is no way Matt Dallas' very limited acting income funds their life.

by Anonymousreply 507/21/2019

Love the "soft-focus" pic.

by Anonymousreply 607/21/2019

Props to him for coming out, marrying his partner, adopting and raising a kid together.

Matt Dallas deserves nothing but respect and praise for not hiding his true self -- in my eyes he is better off than all the Hollywood hacks out there (Clooney, Cooper, DiCaprio, Pitt, Cruise, Reynolds, Timberlake, etc..) living a COMPLETE LIE

by Anonymousreply 707/21/2019

I always found Matt very attractive.

They're a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 807/21/2019

No idea who he is .. but good on them ...

by Anonymousreply 907/21/2019

Matt Dallas is/was an actor, R9.

He's most famous for his role in four seasons of KyleXY on ABC Family Channel.

Interestingly, more people know his husband Blue, but I have no idea who he is. I don't even know his last name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1007/21/2019

[quote] Interestingly, more people know his husband Blue, but I have no idea who he is. I don't even know his last name.

Hamilton. He worked as an artist agent, I believe, for a major recording label. He is also a musician, and has composed a number of songs.

by Anonymousreply 1107/21/2019

Matt looks like his face is full of fillers and botox. I guess he won't do any acting gigs anymore so he doesn't need an emotive face. His mannerism and voice is much more butch than I remember him, especially compared to the clip below. His husband is still very hot, masculine and straight-acting, I guess Matt needs to keep up to maintain their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1207/21/2019

R7 maybe your accusations against Clooney, Cooper, DiCaprio, Pitt, Cruise, Reynolds, Timberlake, etc.. are a BIG LIE. We don't have conclusive evidence on any of them.

by Anonymousreply 1307/21/2019

They have everything I don't have.

I hate them!

by Anonymousreply 1407/21/2019

Blue is definitely hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1507/21/2019

Such a beautiful couple...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1607/21/2019

You bitches will NEVER be able to guess which of us is the top and which is the bottom in our relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1707/21/2019

R17 I can see Matt as a bottom ONLY

by Anonymousreply 1807/21/2019

R2 He didn't make much from Kyle X/Y. Nobody does on those cheap cable shows.

His upcoming movie Wake has a $250,000 budget! Bitch isn't being paid shit for that. None of his credits were major or came with big paychecks.

I expect this ranch was either inherited by one of them or else they're in a throuple with a sugar daddy who actually owns it. Kind of like when Brent Corrigan "had" a ranch with his horses. It wasn't his. It was his then sugar daddy. Then they broke up and bye bye ranch.

by Anonymousreply 1907/21/2019

An answer to a question no one ever asked.

by Anonymousreply 2007/21/2019

Matt is 100% the bottom in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2107/21/2019

He doesn't seem altogether bright in that video. Seems to have difficulty stringing words together with much fluidity.

by Anonymousreply 2207/21/2019

[quote] He doesn't seem altogether bright in that video. Seems to have difficulty stringing words together with much fluidity.

Haha, that's classic Matt Dallas.

He has never been the sharpest tool in the shed.

by Anonymousreply 2307/21/2019

Not that it proves anything but the net worth sites say Dallas is worth $5 million and Hamilton is worth $1.8 million.

by Anonymousreply 2407/21/2019

I could believe that, R24.

Four seasons on ABC family is actually pretty good for an actor.

Matt must have been really smart and just put all his money in the bank.

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 2507/21/2019

[quote]Not that it proves anything but the net worth sites say Dallas is worth $5 million and Hamilton is worth $1.8 million.

The same sites say my B movie actor friend is worth $10 million but he lost his house to foreclosure. Those sites are bullshit. Why do you think they'd know how much money all these people have? You can't know their bank balance even if you know what they got paid for every gig because you don't know how much they're spending on lifestyle, other family members, giving to charity, losing in divorces and poor investments etc.

by Anonymousreply 2607/21/2019

R26, did you miss where I wrote "Not that it proves anything"? You think I don't know those sites are just rough guestimates based only n a person's known earnings.

by Anonymousreply 2707/21/2019

Blue has a very cute butt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2807/21/2019

R27 So why did you bother posting the amount?

by Anonymousreply 2907/21/2019

Speaking of threesomes....

Looks like they introduce a third person into their marriage, every now and then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3007/21/2019

Take your meds Bubbles.

by Anonymousreply 3107/21/2019

Bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 3207/21/2019

[quote] Speaking of threesomes.... Looks like they introduce a third person into their marriage, every now and then.

Before moving to CO, Matt and Blue moved back to LA for a period. During that time, they struck up a friendship with some YTer named Mark Miller and his boyfriend. Rumors were going around that they were partner swapping and it began causing problems in Matt and Blue's marriage and between Miller and his boyfriend. Because of it all there was talk that Matt and Blue moved to CO much sooner than they had anticipated.

by Anonymousreply 3307/21/2019

Here's the happy foursome, R33.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3407/21/2019

This is YouTuber MarkE Miller and his boyfriend.

I could easily see them swapping partners with Matt and Blue.

They all seem pretty slutty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3507/21/2019

R31 I enjoy Bubbles!

by Anonymousreply 3607/21/2019

Good for Matt and Blu.

by Anonymousreply 3707/21/2019

Haha at the photo at R34.

The kid's face is like, "Someone, get me the fuck outta here!"

by Anonymousreply 3807/21/2019

I like his husband.

by Anonymousreply 3907/21/2019

R30 That's Matt's brother...

by Anonymousreply 4007/21/2019

Seriously, R40?

Are both he and Matt gay? The brother is super hot.

by Anonymousreply 4107/21/2019

[Quote] Rumors were going around that they were partner swapping and it began causing problems in Matt and Blue's marriage and between Miller and his boyfriend. Because of it all there was talk that Matt and Blue moved to CO much sooner than they had anticipated.

Ethan has appeared in a few of their ranch era videos, including one on his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 4202/04/2020

How many brothers does he have?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4302/04/2020

Pitt, Reynolds and Timberlake are not gay, R7. Stop it. There are enough closet cases without you lying. You could've mentioned Hugh Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 4402/04/2020

matt and blue are GREAT friends with Mark and Ethan............

by Anonymousreply 4502/04/2020

Haven't Mark and Ethan split up? It looks more like Ethan has got them in the break up.

by Anonymousreply 4602/04/2020

[quote] How many brothers does he have?

I think he's got two brothers and two sisters.

by Anonymousreply 4702/04/2020

Youngest bro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4802/04/2020

The other bro makes me wonder if Matt had a nosejob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4902/04/2020

R46 they got back together a few months ago

by Anonymousreply 5002/04/2020

One of Matt’s sisters is actually gay I believe . He tells the story in one of his videoed how his brother ( not the youngest as to young) was so supportive of him being gay growing up. Like he always knew he was before anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 5105/21/2020

"Pitt, Reynolds and Timberlake are not gay, [R7]. Stop it. There are enough closet cases without you lying."

Well, one out of three ain't bad.

You almost got it.

by Anonymousreply 5205/21/2020

I 💯 believe they have an open relationship FYI.

by Anonymousreply 5305/21/2020

Matt Dallas did some cross country tour with two other D listers in 2011 to “make a documentary about Veterans and raise money” well they stopped at local TV stations to promote one was my BFF’s morning show. She was A type, the best producer bar none but was going through a lot due to illness (on high doses of prednisone and working 80 hours per week on the newly launched morning talk show) anyhow they go there, Matt’s flirting hard, her gaydar is way off (see above reason) so she’s in heaven. She has a soft spot for homeless veterans so she runs to her car to get some items she was to consign -her late grandmothers FUR COAT!- she is vegan so she never used it but girl could’ve sold it $- Matt and the other two lap it up promise her to donate it and will”be in touch” 9 years later she’s heard crickets about this documentary. We’ve searched but never found a damn trace of it anywhere. They stole her grandmothers fur coat. You know Miss Dallas and Blue switch off wearing it in the cold CO weather. I knew he was a sister so I could t believe her telling me he was flirting yet I realized he had his eye on her fur the whole time. Sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 5405/21/2020

I remember when people were swearing up and down he wasn’t gay. Just like so many other celebrities on this site. Then that kathy griffin clip leaked of him talking at that party in the background.

by Anonymousreply 5505/23/2020

Speaking seems like a great effort for him.

by Anonymousreply 5605/23/2020

These two are so full.

by Anonymousreply 5705/24/2020

Dull.

by Anonymousreply 5805/24/2020

Blue was a huge hit in the record industry.

He worked his way up from the early days at Throb Records along side Diana Canova.

by Anonymousreply 5905/24/2020

^ Completely stunned that someone remembers Throb. My day is made- thanks.

by Anonymousreply 6005/25/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!