Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mercury Retrograde

How much do we believe in this phenomenon? Does this particular one, in effect now, only mess things up for certain zodiac signs? For example, I'm Aquarius. Am I in its thrall? It sure seems like it. Nothing horrible is happening, but things that once looked promising are not coming together. I decided a couple days ago to just ride it out.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 11:37 AM

strangely enough communication always goes whack for me during this time. I don't follow astrology much but when things start to get misunderstood, I always check and yup mercury is in retrograde.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2019 3:40 PM

How long will this last, Op?

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2019 3:42 PM

In 2019, Mercury will be in retrograde three times, during the date ranges of:

March 5 to 28

July 7 to August 2

October 31 to November 20

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2019 4:00 PM

This one has been really intense- car accident, dead refrigerator, work legal drama. As much as I want summer to last as long as possible, I want this retrograde to be over !

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2019 4:34 PM

I know a woman who was simply driving along the interstate in her car and got hit by a random, rolling bale of HAY which she claimed came from the other side of the interstate and across the median and hit her car, smashing the drivers side in. She told me that it was because of the Mercury Retrograde. She is a Virgo, and this happened two years ago during the summer Retrograde.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2019 5:28 PM

I hate it, and feel like no matter what, nothing is going to come together right during this period. So I've just mentally given up on any new ventures, relationships, etc. It's like I'm holding my breath until it supposedly lifts at the very beginning of August. I was exasperated by it all, but after I just gave up (which is almost like admitting defeat for me -- difficult. I'm stubborn and I want what I want when I want it!) I started feeling relaxed, thinking, 'it's out of your control. Just chillax. It isn't your fault.' It's a variation of managing expectations.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 11:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!