Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A former straight co-worker I had a crush on

I always thought he was so handsome. We’re Facebook friends, and it looks like he’s now divorced from the mannish wife he had. Wonder if he’s interested in “exploring.”

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2019 8:40 AM

Now's the time

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2019 1:05 AM

I occasionally stalk the man I adored 15 years ago at the office.

He's thicker now and he produced a tribe of unlovely giantesses.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2019 1:11 AM

No, OP, he's not formerly straight. He's formerly married. He's still straight unless he did or said something to make you believe otherwise when you worked together.

Don't hit on your straight friends, it will end in tears (not his).

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2019 2:01 AM

His name isn't Joe, is it, R2?

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2019 11:01 PM

No, it isn't Joe. But he is still adorable despite his foolishness in marrying a sow.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2019 11:27 PM

Oh just tell him you want to blow him and get it over with so you can Move on to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2019 11:33 PM

OP, you're a pathetic wallflower.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2019 11:54 PM

Put on your prettiest frock and take a basket of muffins to his house to let him know you are available.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 12:05 AM

I once met a guy at a convention who checked all my boxes (I thought) We had a friendly, kinda flirty exchange and got his business card. A few days later I called him and told him I'd like to meet for a drink/date/(fuck) and he said he lived with his girlfriend. I said, oh how embarrassing for me, but he was cool about it and said if he was gay, I'd be someone he'd like to be with and that he was flattered.

All you can do is ask, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 12:24 AM

R3 must be a blast at parties.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 12:28 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention that he is said to have a HUGE cock. He had a girlfriend at one point (this was before he married the mannish woman) and he reportedly had to “go easy” on her.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2019 7:36 AM

Verificatia!

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2019 8:02 AM

OP Why are telling DL this? Seek attention much?

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2019 8:17 AM

3/10

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2019 8:36 AM

Thanks for sharing.

But no one cares.

0/10

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2019 8:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!