Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which of the terrible live action remakes deserves a Razzie?

All of these live action remakes fucking suck.

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2019 2:43 AM

Malificent.

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 7:31 AM

I LOVED Malificent. Cant wait for the next install

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2019 8:35 AM

CATS! THE MOVIE, Film, direction, actress, actor, supporting actress.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2019 3:31 AM

Aladdin. Taking a beautifully drawn film and making it look that ugly and fake should be punishable by death.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2019 3:46 AM

R4 I agree, the look of that remake was hideous. Will Smith sucked as the genie.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2019 3:51 AM

The only one I’ve seen is Dumbo and it sucked. It was twice as long as the original and had a fraction of the heart. Loved the actors involved but it just left me feeling cold.

Replacing Robin Williams as The Genie was always going to be a hard task, but I can’t believe they went with Will Smith - a decent actor but nowhere near funny enough. Shoulda gone with Chris Rock. x

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2019 3:57 AM

A second vote for CATS!

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2019 2:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!