Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is why I love Australia. Never a dull moment.

Fun with animals!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2019 11:12 PM

I read that article on Bored Panda, or most of it anyway. Those creatures are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 1:14 PM

I love my land. Australia is massively unique. And that's right, most of us see things like that everyday in Australia, especially those of us in the country and in smaller towns. We are tough and not easily scared when it comes to many things.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 2:36 PM

Toads riding on a python.

TOADS RIDING ON A PYTHON!!! TEN OF THEM!!!

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 9:55 PM

That eighth picture 'Dead Whale Filled With Gas, On The Brink Of Exploding In Bunbury' reminds me of The Oculus or that dead Afghani female architect who was always designing buildings that look like mega-vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 10:03 PM

R4 You have a somewhat strange idea of what vaginas might look like.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2019 9:58 PM

I seriously had to stop after # 9.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2019 10:04 PM

It really is our reality and we cope. Most of the creatures are of "mind their own business" type, even the snakes and particularly the spiders.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2019 10:08 PM

Don't you guys have deadly spiders that hide in bubbles underwater? I'm from the Pacific Northwest and we have bears, wolves, and deer, but it seems that Australia has some of the wildest wildlife there is. I've never visited, but hope to someday. I've always wanted to see Melbourne, Hanging Rock, and Tasmania.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2019 10:37 PM

OMG! - and the American wildlife threads freak me out!

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2019 10:43 PM

This kangaroo looks menacing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2019 10:50 PM

I'm okay with everything but the spiders. I do my best to leave spiders alone, but I have to admit to having a phobia about them. Especially after walking into a American garden spider web on a friend's farm, and having the huge thing on my face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2019 10:56 PM

Well you can stand there and scream or you can get on with things.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2019 11:03 PM

They're better than the people over there. So ignorant and racist they make MAGAts and the kkk crowd in America look like Martin Luther king.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2019 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!