Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends Part 54

I know the other thread Chalamet and Friends Part 53 is only halfway through but I couldn't post there anymore because of this subscriber only shit. So I thought I'd try starting the next thread to continue on.

by Anonymousreply 473September 9, 2019 8:19 PM

I heard that A Rainy Day in NY is coming out in theaters in Poland on July 26. What are the odds that someone will secretly record it and post it online? I would LOVE it if someone would do that.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 11:55 AM

CMBYN book sequel 'Find Me' review.

It seems completely different from what Luca had in my mind which would explain why he changed his mind about making a sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 2:42 PM

You're gonna get Muriel pissed, OP. They obviously want to put all these fan threads under paywall, it happened with Armie, Shawn Mendes, Richard Madden etc. But I noticed the new Shawn Mendes thread survived, maybe because the OP posted an article and it doesn't look like a fangirl thread and it's about him and Camila. My advice: post an article about the King or ARDINY possibly showing at some film fest or something vaguely related to Timmy that's not fangirl-y and drop the link here. Muriel's gonna close this thread, too, soon.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 4:01 PM

*My advice: start a new thread with an article about the King or ARDINY possibly showing at some film fest or something vaguely related to Timmy that's not fangirl-y and drop the link here. Muriel's gonna close this thread, too, soon.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 4:03 PM

Oh and don't mention Timmy's name in the title or description.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 4:06 PM

Good advice R4

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 5:10 PM

Well, I guess we can continue for now. I don't even understand why they make the threads into 1's for subscribers only.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 9:36 PM

To get rid of the trash?

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 9:57 PM

If what this article says is true, we'll be seeing Tim on the red carpet this summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 9:59 PM

ARDINY released in 16 countries except for the good old USA. I'm so pissed off that whole Woody Allen thing happened and it fucked up the chance of it being released in the US. I couldn't care less about his personal life. I just want to see the damn movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2019 10:19 PM

R10 true. However, it's good that public people have started to be made accountable for deplorable stuff they do in their private lives, especially when it involves people they work with, like is the case with Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer.

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2019 10:59 PM

I wonder if the King will only be a limited release in theaters? I'd love to see it on the big screen. But if not, at least it'll be on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 2:20 AM

So Kid Cudi will be in Lucas's next production. Timmy must be a really good friend to have.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 8:09 AM

You all need to get off this site. This is not the place for you anymore.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2019 8:13 AM

OP get off our site you cheap car wash cunt

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2019 8:38 AM

Fuck you in plain English, r15. I have every right to start a thread on whatever topic I choose. And it's not YOUR site. Plus I'm a guy but nice try.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2019 1:31 PM

R16 You have "every right"? There's a reason why all the other threads have been closed - to get you to pay. By starting a new thread before the old one is closed, you're tempting fate of having all Chalamet / Hammer threads banned for life here. Pay up or go somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2019 1:36 PM

why some of you fraus pretend to be gay guys on DL is beyond me. LOL

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2019 2:25 PM

As long as it's free to post I'll keep posting. And why should a thread about Timmy or Armie make any difference?

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2019 2:29 PM

You haven't been paying attention R19, have you?

Armie's threads attract only the deranged, to be honest. No sane person would go on there, all they do is bitch about Armie's wife on a loop.

by Anonymousreply 20July 19, 2019 6:49 PM

Have you noticed whenever Armie is with the wife on “vacation” he starts spamming social media with shitposts about Charmie and self loathing? He posted the Charmie post on ig and about the boozing on Twitter just today. It happened last summer too when they were on vacay in Italy when he started fighting with fans then later during Christmas vacay when he went off on Stan lee fans. He must be finished working if he’s back on the booze and shitposting already.

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2019 8:35 PM

^^ not a Charmie but spending time with Elizabeth somehow triggers Armie to start obsessing about Timothée. Maybe her obsession makes him feel guilty and he starts resenting the connection.

I still can’t get over how Armie’s fan account doesn’t post any pictures with Timothée in them or CMBYN. There’s some deep rooted feelings there. Whatever they are.

by Anonymousreply 22July 19, 2019 8:43 PM

Liz, gurl, your man is obsessed with Timmy. He spends too much time alone with you he starts drinking and then posting about Timothée. A post about Timothée being his husband? Gurl, he didn’t need to share that.

by Anonymousreply 23July 19, 2019 9:09 PM

This was posted on the other thread:

[quote] LW teaser trailer rumored to be dropped in one week !! I'm hyped

by Anonymousreply 24July 19, 2019 10:29 PM

R23

[quote] A post about Timothée being his husband? Gurl, he didn’t need to share that.

Link or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 25July 19, 2019 10:34 PM

R25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2019 10:43 PM

And who was the "friend" who sent this to him? lol

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2019 10:48 PM

I saw LW at a test screening. Timmy was great in it. Not to mention looks as beautiful as ever. When I saw him in this LW role and I think of his role in BB, I'm amazed at how great of an actor he is that he can be totally believable in two completely opposite roles. The sign of a great actor. :) I can't wait to see him in Dune, ARDINY and The French Dispatch.

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2019 10:56 PM

R27 yeah all his “friends” need to check his wiki. We all know Armie posted that himself. And when he’s drunk he thinks it’s funny to pretend he’s married to Timothée....

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2019 11:08 PM

Between Armie’s obvious obsession and his wife putting her kid in Timmy’s clothes and posting about it, those two are fixated for real.

by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2019 11:09 PM

R29 What do you mean? Of course he posted the story himself. And the friend may or may not be an excuse to pretend he's not into Charmie stuff and/or a narcissist. He wasn't going to admit he's checking his own wiki page.

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2019 11:11 PM

R30 I'd really like to know what Timmy thinks of all this. He did like Liz's post not too long ago so he might not be holding a grudge. He probably just think they're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 32July 19, 2019 11:12 PM

R32 people won’t like this but I think he feels intimidated. Armie may not be an A lister but he has influence, money, a name. He could hurt Timmy if he chose and by extension Elizabeth could through her connection with Armie. God forbid love can turn into hate. We often hate most those we once loved. I think this is why he tries to appease Liz by liking her stuff. He’s threatened, trying to keep on her good side probably aware she’s behind all the hate blinds about him.

by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2019 11:19 PM

Everyone treats Armie with kid gloves. Luca overly praised him to try to appease him. Armie seems hypersensitive and needs a lot of reinforcement. People like that can be dangerous if they have any influence and think you’ve slighted them or aren’t giving them enough attention. Basically spoiled, entitlement and bratty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 34July 19, 2019 11:21 PM

R26,

I find it hard to believe and I'm taking it with a pinch of salt

by Anonymousreply 35July 19, 2019 11:26 PM

Despite what you Believe, it’s not debatable that Armie has only recently since CMBYN had a handful of Instagram stories and the majority of them featured Timothée Chalamet or Charmie but Timothée was mentioned. That’s weird in itself. But the worst part is he seems to post this stuff when he’s drunk or in a foul mood. So you figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 36July 19, 2019 11:26 PM

R35 What is hard to believe?

by Anonymousreply 37July 19, 2019 11:26 PM

R35 yeah, nope. Your friends aren’t on your wiki page.

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2019 11:27 PM

I wonder if Timmy broke Armie’s heart.

by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2019 11:29 PM

R33

[quote] We often hate most those we once loved.

No we don't. You have some deep-seated issues and I suggest you visit a therapist

by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2019 11:29 PM

R40. Yikes. That person mentioned they aren't a fan of Hammer, which is fine, but that's all her posts consist of. Ironic to hear her talking about anyone being obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2019 11:35 PM

R41 what else is there to post about? This just happened today, nothing else. Don’t take it so personally.

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2019 11:51 PM

Poor Armie

by Anonymousreply 43July 19, 2019 11:52 PM

R41, R42, R43 are invaders from the Armie thread.

by Anonymousreply 44July 19, 2019 11:56 PM

Worst part is Armie’s fans enable him to act like he does. They praise it. They’re not helping him.

by Anonymousreply 45July 19, 2019 11:57 PM

[quote]He did like Liz's post not too long ago so he might not be holding a grudge. He probably just think they're pathetic.

Holding a grudge? lmao, he's part of the shitshow. Fyi he liked Liz's post the day after people were saying he doesn't like her. After he stopped liking her posts he starts all of a sudden the next day? Ha! Their camp is definitely keeping a tab on what's being said. They're all into this fuckery together. You people are so fucking naive.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2019 12:41 AM

R46 You seem to be close to all three of them. Any more info? Or are you speculating like all of us and you need to get off your high horse?

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2019 12:49 AM

He could hurt Timmy if he chose.

That would never happen. You don't hurt the ones you love. Not if you truly love them. The only person who could possibly hurt him is Liz. And I can totally see her doing that too.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2019 2:25 AM

This tread start to trash Liz again. You can't help yourselves, can you?

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2019 2:44 AM

I don't know what to think about Armie, people saying all kinds of things on the internet it's understandable, I mean it's the internet, but when it comes from them it makes you wonder. Part of me thinks he is being his hilarious self again and good for him if he still enjoys charmie jokes, but another part is like, Armie you have done this before, you know exactly what will happen, you know people will react in 1000 different ways, why are you doing this? I mean at the end of the day I'm not complaining I would love to see more Armie Timmy interaction regardless, and while Timmy stays away from ig drama, he has no problem feeding shippers his own way. Anyway nothing we discuss here will alter what they will eventually do, but I'm here to see what happens in the future.

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2019 4:38 AM

Once a chamie always a chamie. LOL pathetic

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2019 4:42 AM

hahahaah another Hammer thread is behind paywall. Go open a new one, Armie shipper troll.

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2019 4:45 AM

only I'm not a charmie in the orthodox sense. I don't think these two are having an affair, or that Armie hates his wife, or that they are staging every second of their life, I think Armie and Timothee are working right now and that is their priority, although a lot of things are objectively odd. So time keeps telling.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2019 4:52 AM

Yes they're working (filming) but you can keep your hope up for 10 yrs to wait for something happen between them.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2019 4:59 AM

*for something to happen*

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2019 5:03 AM

Yeah, I bet we would still be here, one reason or another. At least today was entertaining for a change.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2019 5:07 AM

And also hoping Luca brings them back together for a project much sooner, that's something I'm really looking forward.

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2019 5:10 AM

Hope this thread will survive though. LOL

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2019 5:52 AM

I do hope all the Armie and Timmy threads end up being closed or deleted, or at the very least, get put behind a paywall. The frauen have infested the place and ruined everything. Better to have nothing than the current mindless garbage that's being posted.

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2019 8:04 AM

I wouldn't exactly call in mindless garbage. I mean, we gossip about him because after all, this is a gossip site. So if we can't gossip about him or him and Armie etc. here than what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2019 1:30 PM

R60 Calling Armie's wife anorexic, narcissistic and insane for hours on end, is hardly gossip. It's a circle jerk of opinions about a woman you've decided you hate. At this point you have left "pointless bitchery" completely. If you haven't noticed, this is a gay gossip site. Most of DLs interest in these two ended long ago after Call Me By Your Name. If you girls need to "gossip" about them so badly, go to LSA or Tapatalk where your friends are.

by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2019 1:43 PM

Idiotic fanfic that is not reality based has no place on Data Lounge r60

Especially if the fanfic is made by twats with pussies between their legs

by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2019 1:45 PM

That and everyone in here tends to overreact to everything. Hammer misses one Q and A and posts a joke on his IS , and suddenly it means he's having a psychotic break or having a meltdown. Chalamet goes on an island with LRD on his birthday and it means he's doing lines of coke and gonna OD from drugs. People have said this stuff on these threads. They always go to the worst case scenario no matter how little sense it makes. That kind of nonsense/hysteria really could stand to be toned down significantly. It's no wonder these threads are mocked on DL .

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2019 1:54 PM

These threads are mocked by Datalounge because the fat cunt fraus who are 95% of the posters. If these cunts went to Tapatalk, that would be great.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2019 1:59 PM

Someone said the wrap party for Dune is tonight. Does that mean Timmy is heading home to NY soon? I hope so! :)

by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2019 10:59 PM

people what do u think about the video with LRD ?legit?i mean obviously its real, but its so innocent? in may? maybe that why dear pauline follow LRD suddenly? someone remember the date of the important event?

by Anonymousreply 66July 20, 2019 11:30 PM

R66 Pauline started following Lily on May 26th.

by Anonymousreply 67July 20, 2019 11:33 PM

I think he fucks Johnny Depp’s daughter as much as he can. He’s fucking someone regularly. Why not her? He has a thing for rich and famous people’s spawn.

by Anonymousreply 68July 20, 2019 11:55 PM

The fact they could have been at Cannes together, could have been seen at an award show but didn’t. This is the worst PR couple to ever PR if that’s what it is. They are never doing anything high profile. tbh only fans probably know they’re together. What’s the point? It’s most likely a real relationship. They look pretty compatible.

by Anonymousreply 69July 20, 2019 11:58 PM

^^not to mention the PR conspiracy theorists said it was first for the King, then for Beautiful Boy, now the King again. Their theory doesn’t hold water. They’re chasing their tails to make their stories work.

by Anonymousreply 70July 20, 2019 11:59 PM

This shitshow is so ridiculous and predictable I'm just laughing and smdh at this point. ngl though, I thought Timmy would be done with this shit but seeing how Liz continues her fake bff act with Lily I should've known it's not over. Silly me. Also Armie's sm antics yesterday and today. Boy are they all obvious af, no subtlety or competence in this at all but since they seem determined to stick with it I hope they all get what they want out of this trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 71July 21, 2019 12:47 AM

Come to Tapatalk dear Chamie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 21, 2019 12:55 AM

Someone in the other thread pointed out how the sweater thing and Liz calling LRD “loverrr” on her birthday pic happened around the time these pics were allegedly taken. And then Timmy’s like on Liz’s pic and Armie’s sm antics a few days before these pics came out... it’s all so obvious it’s laughable.

by Anonymousreply 73July 21, 2019 12:56 AM

join us. Look! we have reached 5000 comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 21, 2019 12:57 AM

sweater thing = Liz putting Ford in Timmy’s sweater

by Anonymousreply 75July 21, 2019 12:57 AM

The're back home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 21, 2019 12:59 AM

Yeah, i

by Anonymousreply 77July 21, 2019 12:59 AM

a sweet actual couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 21, 2019 1:05 AM

This site is very friendly for cunt fraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2019 1:07 AM

^ friendly to cunt fraus^

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2019 1:10 AM

MURIEL, PLEASE PUT THESE DIGUSTING HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST CHARMIES BEHIND A PAY WALL WITH THE SAM FRAUS!

by Anonymousreply 81July 21, 2019 1:32 AM

tim didnt post something on may 30th?

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2019 1:59 AM

Anyone have any scoop from the Dune wrap party? Did it even really happen?

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2019 2:39 AM

^ I saw a short video of the wrap party but Timmy wasn't in it. So it definitely happened.

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2019 3:28 AM

Could be wrong but I don't think the sighting is recent, his Dune hair seems much longer than that.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2019 4:48 AM

So did they finish shooting?

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2019 5:04 AM

It sounds like it, r86.

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2019 2:13 PM

So, R84 my question is, why not post it so we can see for ourselves or at least tell us where you found it?

by Anonymousreply 88July 21, 2019 2:30 PM

The wrap party video is in the IG story on this IG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 21, 2019 2:41 PM

^Seconded, and while we're at it, can someone post the Lilothée video/photos/whatever thing that has got people talking? This new trend of mentioning stuff without linking to them is becoming annoying.

by Anonymousreply 90July 21, 2019 2:43 PM

^ See the link I posted to the IG above, r90.

by Anonymousreply 91July 21, 2019 2:59 PM

R90 liltim_brazil on IG has the lilothee vid and pic

by Anonymousreply 92July 21, 2019 3:25 PM

FYI, it's SO easy to leak content like this. Just find some random stan with a low follower count and poor grasp of English, the rest will take care of itself. Can't believe people still fall for it.

The pic/video nonsense is obviously intentional and is most likely coming from their PR people.

by Anonymousreply 93July 21, 2019 4:15 PM

ikr like what fan would sit on new content with the power couple for 2 months? They're all such hos for likes and follows ffs.

by Anonymousreply 94July 21, 2019 4:27 PM

It's simple - if you have the audacity to take out your phone and start filming you don't do it to just sit on the footage and not tell anyone.

by Anonymousreply 95July 21, 2019 4:32 PM

Sneaky "fan" pics/videos is the new go-to tactic for fauxmances/bearding/PR relationships. Look at Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. If you think it's real just because it's from "fans" and not pap agencies then lol

by Anonymousreply 96July 21, 2019 4:43 PM

Wow I have to say Armie's twitter and recent posts have been an experience, the "you cant always get what you want" that he deleted, The Timmy as his spouse wiki story, the quote about man not remaking himself without suffering, and now the sad song he just twitted. Hoping he stays on twitter and ig doing his own thing.

by Anonymousreply 97July 21, 2019 4:51 PM

Yeah, I think it's safe to assume any sighting supporting the PR narrative is a controlled leak now. They dropped kissing early because people called Tim out for faking so now they're just walking but it's still enough to keep the are they/aren't they debate out there.

Blergh.

by Anonymousreply 98July 21, 2019 4:52 PM

r97 I'm just enjoying the fact that while Liz is building her own narrative with her backposts of Husband at a pub they were together at before it was even open, Husband's half wilted flower, Husband braving the rain to get her a salad ahhh all so romantic etcetera, he's there like nah, I'm just here drinking and life fucking sucks, you don't always get what you want in life. istg you can't make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 99July 21, 2019 5:14 PM

Lol, just had a funny thought. Maybe it's Pauline who filmed them. And that's why she'd followed Lily.

by Anonymousreply 100July 21, 2019 5:49 PM

well the girl who started the shitstorm is a food blogger influencer according her bio on IG, lol with only 600 followers, imagine

by Anonymousreply 101July 21, 2019 5:52 PM

the self called food blogger influencer who started the shit only have 600 followers, so.....

by Anonymousreply 102July 21, 2019 5:56 PM

The girl is actually a Lily/Timmy stan. This is her twitter. She could also be the person running the tumblr account that she retweets all the time: liltimfrance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 21, 2019 7:21 PM

Who the fuck cares. Stop giving randos attention.

by Anonymousreply 104July 21, 2019 7:25 PM

I'm enjoying it too, r99. I find it the whole very entertaining. It's almost like a soap opera. I can't wait to see what happens next. lol

by Anonymousreply 105July 21, 2019 9:20 PM

LOL.....tumblr people are laughing.....the video is from May....2018 LOLOL

by Anonymousreply 106July 22, 2019 1:11 AM

r106 link?

by Anonymousreply 107July 22, 2019 1:25 AM

I don't think it can be linked; comments scattered all over different postings saying it's an old video...........

by Anonymousreply 108July 22, 2019 2:11 AM

R108 those are just assumptions based on hair length (which is hard to see cause he seems to be wearing a hat) no one knows the actual date

by Anonymousreply 109July 22, 2019 3:04 AM

Has Dune officially wrapped? Is Timmy still in Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 110July 22, 2019 2:42 PM

" Is Timmy still in Budapest?" No. He's in Armie's pocket while he's with his family and when Liz goes shopping Armie'll fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 111July 22, 2019 3:22 PM

" Is Timmy still in Budapest?" No. He's in Armie's pocket while he's with his family and when Liz goes shopping Armie'll fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 112July 22, 2019 3:22 PM

The video popped up so I watched it again, the way LRD is swaying her ass she def knows she's being filmed.

by Anonymousreply 113July 22, 2019 6:58 PM

An article where Timmy's name is mentioned in connection to a disgraced publicist helping Jeffrey Epstein get into HW parties. Just to remember how shady and intricate is the world he is in right now.

"Netflix, FX and Annapurna Pictures are among the Hollywood companies that are parting ways with Peggy Siegal, a movie and television publicist who reportedly used her connections to get multi-millionaire and accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein into splashy premieres and parties."

"Studios sought out Siegal because of her ability to deliver awards-season voters and influencers to their premieres and screenings. She straddled the world of entertainment and high society, putting on functions that saw politicians, journalists, authors, society doyennes, and actors break bread together. At a Siegal event, it was not uncommon to see the likes of Gay Talese, Agnes Gund, Charles Cohen, and William Bratton mingling with Academy members like Bob Balaban and Timothee Chalamet while having cocktails at 21 Club, Michael’s, or any number of posh eateries. In return, Siegal charged as much as five figures to produce parties and functions."

Rotten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 22, 2019 7:31 PM

R113 her ass looks hot. I can see what he sees in her. If I had a dick I’d do her.

by Anonymousreply 115July 22, 2019 7:34 PM

R114 Hollywood is a cesspool. I still cringe at those pictures of Kevin Spacey with Armie and all those young men. Armie is still friends with people like James Franco and Spacey’s business partner. That’s why it’s good to have a solid foundation and family ties. To keep you relatively safe.

by Anonymousreply 116July 22, 2019 7:37 PM

I used to think Timmy and Lily were PR but let’s be real. They’re fucking. All the PR conspiracy theorists are looking kind of crazy at the moment. They said it had ended because he didn’t get the Oscar nomination now they’re changing their story. Charmie is well and truly over, huh?

by Anonymousreply 117July 22, 2019 7:40 PM

R97 he has inner turmoil. Was it Luca who said that? It’s obvious by the way he expresses himself. Speaking a mile a minute with that crazy, anorexic wife. Who would marry such a creature except a man who didn’t really like women? He must hate his bitch mother. She made them all poor and religious. Armie probably wanted to get some butt fucking and all she did was cock block with her crazy sermons. So he marries his mother to seek his revenge, making her have an eating disorder and be super insecure. Armie is acting out on social media. That’s not career savvy. The man has some issues. Plus he’s obsessed with Timmy. Not sure he’s in love but, definitely obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 118July 22, 2019 7:47 PM

Nah, they were caught in Paris strolling again to videos only released now. Days after her friends were posting cryptic stuff online.

by Anonymousreply 119July 22, 2019 7:47 PM

But aren’t these two getting boring now. There’s nothing but the SSDD. Looking forward to Timmy’s movies but Charmie and LRD are both snoozefests.

by Anonymousreply 120July 22, 2019 7:49 PM

The Elizabeth/Armie hating person here, who has a personal vendetta against them is hilarious, after seeing what goes on in some parts of HW, the Hammers are harmless, may be the reason Timmy likes them so much, of course Armie and the wife keep being weird and getting weirder, but they are better than the LRD and her druggie Lolita bait girls. Probably why Timmy would rather spend time with his friends than her when he doesn't have to do walks.

by Anonymousreply 121July 22, 2019 7:59 PM

R97, I'm not an anti-Charmie, but how can you relate everything to Armie and Tim? Surely Armie must have been talking about something else...

by Anonymousreply 122July 22, 2019 8:13 PM

R122 If you are talking about my specific post. The relation I made is that the posting happened at the same time. Whatever you want to believe about it is speculation. Again this things are coming from them, not the fans.

by Anonymousreply 123July 22, 2019 9:00 PM

It's still hard to believe that there's the distinct possibility of TC and LRD being revived as a thing. Fucking Hollywood. No one can convince me otherwise of the fact that if you're in ANY kind of relationship with someone famous or even pseudo famous, busy or not, you don't go seven months without a single sighting, or pic, or video, despite scores of opportunities to meet up. Anyone claiming it's privacy is pure BS.

If the papping cycles come about again, it means that Timothée is no different from any other aspiring actor in HW, and his words will ring hollow.

by Anonymousreply 124July 22, 2019 10:03 PM

'Sneaky "fan" pics/videos is the new go-to tactic for fauxmances/bearding/PR relationships. Look at Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. If you think it's real just because it's from "fans" and not pap agencies then lol '

Stupid Welp Troll. You're on all the threads, squawking about beards. All of these guys are straight.

by Anonymousreply 125July 22, 2019 10:24 PM

R124, so you thought he was Jesus Christ Superstar? Why don't you chill? We live in a very competitive world and he's doing whatever he needs to do to survive, to make it. I would have done the same had I been in his shoes, virtuousness and honesty be damned.

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2019 10:51 PM

R126 You're hilarious. In a pathetic way. I didn't even remotely imply that my expectations of him are in the heavens.

If he's doing what he needs to survive, then he should stop being so persistent about NOT wanting to be famous in Q & As, etc, and in persisting that he's dedicated to his "craft" as an "artist". The words in quotes are his, not mine.

Oh, and one more thing, your frau reply is one more reason that the DL shipper and stan threads should be put behind a paywall or deleted. I'm so fucking tired of not being able to say anything critical about Mr. Timotay without you cunts flapping your beef curtains in a hen house cackle.

by Anonymousreply 127July 23, 2019 12:29 AM

' No one can convince me otherwise of the fact that if you're in ANY kind of relationship with someone famous or even pseudo famous, busy or not, you don't go seven months without a single sighting, or pic, or video, despite scores of opportunities to meet up. Anyone claiming it's privacy is pure BS. '

And yet you believe in Larry.

by Anonymousreply 128July 23, 2019 12:49 AM

^^ Where, oh where, in the world did you get that idea? I could care less about Larries. You must be trolling.

by Anonymousreply 129July 23, 2019 12:53 AM

What do you think Timmy will do next career wise? Do you think he's already got something lined up?

by Anonymousreply 130July 23, 2019 3:21 AM

Do you think Mrs. Hammer was angry at Armie's tweet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 23, 2019 4:29 AM

I’m hoping Timothèe will work with Luca on Blood on the Tracks. Beyond that, I’m really not sure what kind of projects he will work on

by Anonymousreply 132July 23, 2019 6:36 AM

So based on Armie’s new song, he wants to let us know he’s lurking. Well then.

by Anonymousreply 133July 23, 2019 1:40 PM

No Little Women or The King in the first round of TIFF premieres

by Anonymousreply 134July 23, 2019 2:07 PM

Armie has been stomping all over Wife's narrative this weekend lmao

by Anonymousreply 135July 23, 2019 2:34 PM

R135 I seriously doubt Armie is secretly trying to communicate with strangers via twitter.

by Anonymousreply 136July 23, 2019 4:05 PM

I don’t know about communicating with strangers but he definitely knows what is being said because I have no doubt he (and Timmy) lurk on sm and whatever the reason, it’s hard to deny that the last week he has been creating a certain narrative via his sm activity. Maybe he’s just trolling/messing around and it has nothing to do with anything or maybe he is trying to convey his true feelings about things. It’s impossible to know for sure but the timing is certainly interesting.

by Anonymousreply 137July 23, 2019 4:08 PM

R136 I think he might be trolling (because he's stupid like that), but he def noticed people started reading into the songs he posts.

by Anonymousreply 138July 23, 2019 4:09 PM

Obviously he knows people read into everything he posts. Whether or not that means he’s being sincere with what he posts or just having fun with people speculating is anyone’s guess. Although idk why he’d want people speculating like that about his personal life -he knows that a lot of people hate his wife and ship him with Timmy and he plays right into their hands so it’s bizarre all around.

by Anonymousreply 139July 23, 2019 4:13 PM

Obviously he knows people read into everything he posts. Whether or not that means he’s being sincere with what he posts or just having fun with people speculating is anyone’s guess. Although idk why he’d want people speculating like that about his personal life -he knows that a lot of people hate his wife and ship him with Timmy and he plays right into their hands so it’s bizarre all around.

by Anonymousreply 140July 23, 2019 4:13 PM

There were a bunch of replies to his last tweet about the Bishop Briggs song talking about how he and Timmy are meant to be and how he needs to go after him so yeah, he definitely knows.

by Anonymousreply 141July 23, 2019 4:17 PM

R141 Exactly, he knows yet he continues posting stuff that easily lends itself to all sorts of theories about his life, unless that’s what he wants for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 142July 23, 2019 4:21 PM

I mean if he were posting all the time I'd say oh yeah, he's definitely trolling. But he rarely posts nowadays and then bam! when she's there and he's stuck with her he's all emo and when she's gone partying he's posting all looking happy with his kids? It definitely looks like he's doing it to spite her, knowing it encourages the shippers which she loathes.

by Anonymousreply 143July 23, 2019 4:24 PM

And since Liz is barely ever on twitter, he can do whatever the fuck he wants there (unlike ig, to which I'm convinced she has access).

by Anonymousreply 144July 23, 2019 4:26 PM

*if he was posting

by Anonymousreply 145July 23, 2019 4:28 PM

Not to mention that this emo sm activity coincided with new LRD bs...

by Anonymousreply 146July 23, 2019 4:31 PM

I don't think she has access to his insta anymore, if she did she'd like her posts and comment on them with cringe like "hot af, bae af" which I bet was her.

by Anonymousreply 147July 23, 2019 4:32 PM

r146 he knows all about the LRD bs beforehand obviously which is interesting, I mean why should he even care enough to know when they'll leak stuff. Good ole Timmy keeping him posted.

by Anonymousreply 148July 23, 2019 5:02 PM

Stupid shipper cunts still hope . LOL He's with his wife and kids. He doesn't know that you trolls exist.

by Anonymousreply 149July 23, 2019 6:28 PM

Richard is so .....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 23, 2019 6:34 PM

R127

[quote] I didn't even remotely imply that my expectations of him are in the heavens.

Yes, you did. That's why your reply is so defensive. You are one of the 'pathetic fraus' to use your favourite words that come on here going on and on about how Tim should do this or that and how Tim shouldn't beard, because it detracts from his 'credibility' as a serious actor. Bitch please, he can do as he pleases and I get him 100%. If he has to pretend to date LRD, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 151July 23, 2019 6:37 PM

The hammer hater trolls are here. FF them to get this thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 152July 23, 2019 6:37 PM

R130, yes. He's not going to miss the chance to work whenever it crops up

by Anonymousreply 153July 23, 2019 6:38 PM

R151 No, you don't get him. You don't know him. At. All. You are not his mother. You are not his sister. You are not his Protector. You frau cunts are the actual ones who are always going on and on in a gay discussion forum on how flawless and perfect he is in every way. There's 54 fucking threads to prove it. I speak up frequently because I loathe you bitches who've invaded DL with your incessant and delusional BS.

by Anonymousreply 154July 23, 2019 8:26 PM

R154, I am so sick of the mods going to war over these fucking Charmie threads! One comes on shift and makes this thread subscription only, then the next (probably a Charmie himself) comes back and drags it out from behind the pay wall. Then rinse and repeat.

These threads about straight guys 'pinging' and having 'gay face' or 'gay wrists' are the last word in homophobia. All the posters are ugly Tumblr Larrie type fangirls. They need to be banned like the Madden/Flynn threads were.

by Anonymousreply 155July 23, 2019 10:05 PM

Chalamet and/or Hammer fans should look into Tapatalk and start a thread. People will move over. Much more friendly there!!

by Anonymousreply 156July 24, 2019 1:22 AM

I read a review of A Rainy Day in NY from someone who saw it......a very BAD review. Apparently it's terrible. :( Just 1 person's opinion though. And honestly, I don't care if it sucks. I just want to see it because of how beautiful Timmy looks in it. I'm shallow like that and not afraid to admit it. lol

by Anonymousreply 157July 24, 2019 2:25 AM

can you link the review?

by Anonymousreply 158July 24, 2019 3:01 AM

It was passed along to me and I wasn't able to save the link. Sorry. I know this doesn't help, but I believe it was posted on a Tumblr dedicated to Timmy. But I think it'll probably show up elsewhere soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 159July 24, 2019 3:35 AM

If you scroll down to the second to last post at this link, that's the review of ARDINY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 24, 2019 4:09 AM

A WA garbage, surprising.

by Anonymousreply 161July 24, 2019 4:18 AM

R160 Thank you. Someone leak the scene of him singing.

by Anonymousreply 162July 24, 2019 4:23 AM

an SJW review by someone whose values are an inch deep - hates WA but sees movie before anyone else

by Anonymousreply 163July 24, 2019 4:56 AM

I don't pay for movie tickets so I'm probably gonna go see it, but the review seems legit, that's exactly how the trailer looked.

by Anonymousreply 164July 24, 2019 7:22 AM

I don't care if it's the worst movie in the world. I'm going to see it for this face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 24, 2019 2:19 PM

R162, do you happen to have it or know where I could see it?

by Anonymousreply 166July 24, 2019 6:24 PM

... Sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 24, 2019 6:59 PM

Jeez. Your names becomes clickbait and this is what happens. Pros and cons I guess.

by Anonymousreply 168July 24, 2019 7:07 PM

He's suddenly back on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 24, 2019 8:56 PM

So the colors of Italy we're to assume he's there now?

by Anonymousreply 170July 24, 2019 9:22 PM

^ Just realized he might've meant 1 or more of his movies is going to be at the Venice Film Festival.

by Anonymousreply 171July 24, 2019 9:24 PM

No, he’s confirming that The King will be at the Venice film festival. He did the same thing last year with the Canadian flag when BB was going to TIFF

by Anonymousreply 172July 24, 2019 9:25 PM

It’s been confirmed that Little Women won’t be going to Venice bc it’s not ready yet so it will be just The a King. I hope fuckery will be kept to a minimum.

by Anonymousreply 173July 24, 2019 9:26 PM

It’s been confirmed that Little Women won’t be going to Venice bc it’s not ready yet so it will be just The a King. I hope fuckery will be kept to a minimum.

by Anonymousreply 174July 24, 2019 9:26 PM

I just hope his team has a plan of attack because there’s no way his relationship with LRD won’t be brought up, especially if she’s also going to be there. I wonder how they will interact, if at all. Probably just friendly but not anything to indicate a romantic relationship. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

by Anonymousreply 175July 24, 2019 9:36 PM

Is that the soundtrack for The King in his IG story?

by Anonymousreply 176July 24, 2019 9:41 PM

It sounds very much like part of a soundtrack that you would have in a movie like The King.

by Anonymousreply 177July 24, 2019 9:47 PM

Lol apparently it’s Beyoncé’s song Bigger from The Lion King

by Anonymousreply 178July 24, 2019 9:51 PM

[quote] I hope fuckery will be kept to a minimum.

Why? Please may the fuckery commence. At least the kind I like.

by Anonymousreply 179July 24, 2019 10:45 PM

[quote] I hope fuckery will be kept to a minimum.

Why? Please may the fuckery commence. But only the kind I like...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180July 24, 2019 10:46 PM

Timothee is just another Harry Styles cosplayer, like Shadow Mendes and Luke Hemmings from 5secondsofshadow.

by Anonymousreply 181July 24, 2019 11:05 PM

R180 Unfortunately that particular type of fuckery wont be commencing in public any time soon. Only the fuckery that no one wants is publicly shown to us.

by Anonymousreply 182July 24, 2019 11:21 PM

r181 cosplayer with an Oscar nom at 22.

by Anonymousreply 183July 24, 2019 11:49 PM

Venice announced. Ouf of competition premiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 25, 2019 10:07 AM

I was just about to post that, r184. lol I don't like his hair that short but I still don't think it's possible for him to look bad. lol

by Anonymousreply 185July 25, 2019 1:31 PM

I don't really like him in short hair but the bowlcut was kinda cute. Makes him look even younger though.

by Anonymousreply 186July 25, 2019 1:53 PM

Someone asked if lut of competition is bad for Oscar prospects but recall CMBYN was OOC at every festival where it screened.

by Anonymousreply 187July 25, 2019 2:01 PM

I'm already convinced it's not gonna be any good, lol. Ready to be pleasantly surprised, but still. You guys should stop expecting Oscars every season.

The only hope I have is that he does well with the accent.

by Anonymousreply 188July 25, 2019 2:06 PM

Not happening. Netflx has other priorities, and he doesn't need to do the crazy campaigning for a third time in a row. This year hell of competitive. Maybe a technical nom if it has quality.

by Anonymousreply 189July 25, 2019 2:38 PM

I'm just not buying Timmy as a king. Hopefully I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 190July 25, 2019 4:47 PM

Why R190?

by Anonymousreply 191July 25, 2019 6:12 PM

Is he still in Budapest? We've lost track of him, how can this be? lol Where are our eagle eye fans? I so want him to come home to NYC so he can be (somewhat) close to me. :)

by Anonymousreply 192July 26, 2019 2:28 AM

You are all a bunch of sad, sad people.

by Anonymousreply 193July 26, 2019 3:16 AM

So we're just like you then? r193.

by Anonymousreply 194July 26, 2019 3:32 AM

Sad, obsessed fangurls who have no business being on this site. Muriel needs to nuke these threads and send all of you twats packing.

by Anonymousreply 195July 26, 2019 4:22 AM

Isn't the trailer for LW supposed to be released today?

by Anonymousreply 196July 26, 2019 1:39 PM

New/old pic from Cannes, he looks kind of evil in a really hot way lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 26, 2019 2:37 PM

video of him singing in ARDINY, thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 26, 2019 2:43 PM

Beautiful voice just like the rest of him, r198. I swear I could listen to him just talk all day and never get tired of hearing his voice.

by Anonymousreply 199July 26, 2019 2:47 PM

R198 I agree! At one point I was thinking it might be someone else’s voice doing the singing but in the end I’m pretty sure it’s him, I can kind of recognize his voice. Is there anything he can’t do?

by Anonymousreply 200July 26, 2019 2:50 PM

I can't even put into words how much I want to see this movie. lol I know r200. How can someone be so beautiful AND so talented? It just amazes me.

by Anonymousreply 201July 26, 2019 3:18 PM

Was it R196? Anyone please post it when it is.

by Anonymousreply 202July 26, 2019 5:22 PM

Am I the only one who thinks he sounds of key a bit? The end is wonderful and he can hold a tune but people on social media are acting like he’s gonna get a Grammy someday

by Anonymousreply 203July 26, 2019 8:59 PM

That's what fangirls do, they get excited about the stupidest shit. He's decent enough for an actor but nothing more.

Is it just me or does it sound a little Sufjan inspired?

by Anonymousreply 204July 26, 2019 9:08 PM

Yeah, the person who originally leaked that he sang in it kinda hyped the scene up too much. There's nothing special about the singing. He sounds adequate for someone not trained or with great musical talent. His skill lies in his acting. Not this.

by Anonymousreply 205July 26, 2019 9:08 PM

I don't think the character is meant to be an accomplished singer anyway, so it would be weird for him to sing like a professionally trained singer. His singing fits the role.

by Anonymousreply 206July 26, 2019 9:25 PM

He sounded exactly how I imagined. Cute. Better than Ryan Gosling, but I know nothing about singing so what do I know.

by Anonymousreply 207July 26, 2019 9:29 PM

Muriel, the fraus are here, shut this down, pleased.

Chalomet is straight, you rancid hoes.

by Anonymousreply 208July 26, 2019 9:35 PM

R208 Maybe Chalomet is, but Chalamet definitely isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 209July 26, 2019 9:37 PM

I know that better than anyone, r209.

by Anonymousreply 210July 26, 2019 9:42 PM

If this person replies we'll at least know where in the world he is right now. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211July 26, 2019 9:46 PM

Has there been confirmation that Dune has officially wrapped?

by Anonymousreply 212July 26, 2019 9:50 PM

R212 I think it has but I’m not sure. I guess we’ll see where he pops up but last year after The King, he completely disappeared for a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 213July 26, 2019 10:08 PM

R213 Didn’t Liz later on imply that he was with them in NY that whole time when she commented on his IG that she was going to post a bunch of pics from the past two weeks but of course never did? Lol

by Anonymousreply 214July 26, 2019 10:11 PM

They had a wrap party last Sat night, r212. So I guess we can assume they're done filming. But I haven't seen it officially announced anywhere yet.

by Anonymousreply 215July 26, 2019 10:11 PM

Dune filming has officially wrapped. See link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 26, 2019 10:58 PM

He has a great falsetto. As far as his overall singing (and piano playing) goes, it seems to work in the context of the scene, where he's lamenting his current situation (whatever that may be). The song is titled "Everything Happens To Me" which was a tune written in 1940 and recorded with Frank Sinatra and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra. Big band music in the 40s was influenced by jazz harmonies, which can sound discordant at times, so I think he does a pretty good job overall.

by Anonymousreply 217July 26, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote] Didn’t Liz later on imply that he was with them in NY that whole time when she commented on his IG that she was going to post a bunch of pics from the past two weeks but of course never did? Lol

Is that all you live for? Trashing Armie's wife? And then ending your post with "lol".? Are you even of adult age? I just can't comprehend why any thread that's related to Timmy, Armie, and especially his wife, draws you people to post comments such as that. You people will never give up.

This thread will surely end up behind a paywall.

by Anonymousreply 218July 26, 2019 11:38 PM

R218 This thread will surely end up behind a paywall and it's not because of Liz's or Lily's haters, but because of the passion caused by this subjet, because of the amount of comments, Muriel (or the datalounge's adm) knows that there are many people passionated for Charmie and for Brandon and Richard, people love commenting ships and almost everyone here don't pay to write here, ships bring people, that's why datalounge adm charges for this kind of thread, for money!

by Anonymousreply 219July 27, 2019 1:10 AM

Very few people are going to be willing to pay just to be able to comment in these threads, especially if the only reason you come to DL is to talk about Armie and Timmy, as is the case for most people in these threads. It’s a shame because among all the craziness there used to be interesting tidbits and discussions once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 220July 27, 2019 1:33 AM

Is A Rainy Day in NY ever going to be released in the US? So pissed off that whole WA thing prevented it from being shown here. Such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 221July 27, 2019 2:27 AM

R220 I agree, that's why I'm in Tumblr now, but I think people should keep creating threads about ships (Charmie/ Brandon and Richard) only to see who will be tired first, Muriel or shippers

by Anonymousreply 222July 27, 2019 3:23 AM

r222 That's good you're on Tumblr with your teenager or frau friends.

by Anonymousreply 223July 27, 2019 3:31 AM

I wonder why some people are surprised that Timmy can sing? I mean, he was in musicals in high school.

by Anonymousreply 224July 27, 2019 3:57 AM

He is still hot af with the bowlcut. How is that humanly possible.

by Anonymousreply 225July 27, 2019 8:38 AM

He is still hot af with the bowlcut. How is that humanly possible.

by Anonymousreply 226July 27, 2019 8:38 AM

First and last post, probably. Stop being ridiculous. I'm looking forward to Little Women, as I think Chalamet will be a great Laurie. The released pics are swoon worthy and he's so charming.

The King has no value to me, but I did think his leftover bowl cut was fine at TIFF last season. I'm looking forward to the film.

He's probably in a very real relationship with Lily-Rose Depp and Armie Hammer's wife is not your enemy (I lowkey appreciate the hate they inspire).

by Anonymousreply 227July 27, 2019 11:55 AM

[quote] He's probably in a very real relationship with Lily-Rose Depp

Thank you for that much needed laugh.

by Anonymousreply 228July 27, 2019 12:05 PM

I'm laughing along with you, r228.

by Anonymousreply 229July 27, 2019 3:42 PM

What happened to the trailer for LW being released?

by Anonymousreply 230July 27, 2019 3:43 PM

saw on tumblr that armie's friend hughie something followed and commented on a big charmie account on insta, weird.

by Anonymousreply 231July 28, 2019 11:10 AM

I’ve noticed Hughie hasn’t posted a single thing with Liz since he’s been in the UK with them, just Armie and the kids. Well, if my friend was married to someone like Liz, I’d be following Charmie accounts, too.

by Anonymousreply 232July 28, 2019 2:10 PM

He’s probably the friend that sent Armie the Wikipedia article saying he and Timmy are married and was like, “Well? When are you going to make this a reality, Hammer?”

by Anonymousreply 233July 28, 2019 3:02 PM

Yes, that account was opened on May, only some stans know who is anyway. More weirdness.

by Anonymousreply 234July 28, 2019 3:03 PM

know who he is*

by Anonymousreply 235July 28, 2019 3:03 PM

R232 did he use to post her before?

by Anonymousreply 236July 28, 2019 3:04 PM

Where is Timmy now? Dune filming has wrapped. Wonder if he's spending some time in Europe before coming back home?

by Anonymousreply 237July 28, 2019 3:07 PM

Speaking of Armie’s secret pro-Charmie friends, a couple days after the new Timmy/LRD vid came out, Nick went back and liked Timmy’s IG post from May 30th. Maybe just a coincidence but that post was almost two months old. So random.

by Anonymousreply 238July 28, 2019 3:12 PM

Idk where he is, but I’m pretty sure Timmy isn’t back in NY because he would’ve definitely been spotted already.

by Anonymousreply 239July 28, 2019 3:17 PM

I know this is a Timmy thread but omg........Armie is getting the biggest backlash ever for posting that video of Ford sucking on his toes. I can't get over some of the nasty comments he's received on Twitter. Someone called him a "sick fuck." Others are saying the kids should be taken away from him. DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 240July 28, 2019 3:18 PM

That's true, r239. I think someone would've even spotted him at the airport, not to mention around NYC. lol

by Anonymousreply 241July 28, 2019 3:20 PM

i hope armie learns from this because liz sadly for sure did not.

by Anonymousreply 242July 28, 2019 3:39 PM

You can tell from all her defensive, cold, and detached responses on IG that she’s only annoyed at how this might affect her “brand.” Not a single ounce of support or solidarity for Armie. “I’m not responsible for his decisions.” Only when it doesn’t suit her, though.

by Anonymousreply 243July 28, 2019 3:44 PM

r217 I agree completely, it fits the movie and his falsetto is drool worthy but this scene was hyped up so much. he has a much better voice in the sweet charity videos on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 244July 28, 2019 3:46 PM

R231 Wow lol. I feel like sometimes people know something we don't. Like British GQ being big Charmie fans and just the other day posting "Find the Timothee to your Armie".

by Anonymousreply 245July 28, 2019 4:54 PM

I feel like British GQ became super shippery after Armie’s shoot, which I’m convinced Timmy was at (Timmy being in LA at the time + the blurry Timmy-esque figure in the video + the photographer’s weird comments to Timmy after it was released as if he saw him not that long ago).

by Anonymousreply 246July 28, 2019 5:14 PM

British GQ are def the leading Charmie stans

by Anonymousreply 247July 28, 2019 5:16 PM

lol Armie’s groomer who styled Timmy for the Mill Valley Film Festival and tagged Armie saying if you’re gonna cheat, might as well be with Timmy, liked British GQ’s post, too. A lot of people in his life are Charmies...except for one.

by Anonymousreply 248July 28, 2019 5:27 PM

Here's the post Hughie liked and commented on: "Want to see what face has the real happiness? Look at these two men when they're together and you'll have it before your eyes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249July 28, 2019 5:42 PM

[quote]A lot of people in his life are Charmies...except for one.

All these people actually know Timmy, even Hughie. Basically Timmy met all Armie's crowd including his parents which is .... interesting.

by Anonymousreply 250July 28, 2019 6:04 PM

also that photographer that told armie to cuddle tim lol

by Anonymousreply 251July 28, 2019 6:42 PM

The video won't play at that link, r249. Could you or someone else re-post it? I'd love to see it. Thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 252July 28, 2019 9:31 PM

I saw this on IG so I guess take it with a grain of salt? Apparently, once while in Italy some guy asked Timmy, "Are you sure you're not into boys?" And he replied. "No sexuality, just love." Make of that what you will. lol

by Anonymousreply 253July 28, 2019 10:00 PM

Does Muriel herself have a soft spot for Timothee Spazamet? These ugly homophobic frau threads survive while other numbered threads are nuked left and right.

by Anonymousreply 254July 28, 2019 11:31 PM

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE, CHAMIE CUNTS!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 255July 29, 2019 1:22 AM

R249 Wow lol. Wonder what Liz thinks of that haha.

by Anonymousreply 256July 29, 2019 2:43 AM

I can't see the video at r249. Is he doing something that makes him appear gay? It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

by Anonymousreply 257July 29, 2019 3:20 AM

R211 this person deleted the tweet.. why tho

by Anonymousreply 258July 29, 2019 11:39 PM

R258 maybe because too many people were asking her where her friend was in order to locate Timmy

by Anonymousreply 259July 29, 2019 11:56 PM

Or it just wasn't him. People are seeing Tim everywhere these days.

by Anonymousreply 260July 30, 2019 12:04 AM

R260 yep. i hope he is spotted somewhere this week

by Anonymousreply 261July 30, 2019 12:10 AM

Yeah, why are people so quick to believe lone twitter sightings? Multiple sightings at a time in the same area/pics or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 262July 30, 2019 12:11 AM

True, it might have been a mistake. Where do you think he is?

by Anonymousreply 263July 30, 2019 12:29 AM

after wrapping a movie i think it makes sense for him to come back home. but he'd be spotted in nyc at restaurants/streets by now?.. so really idk

by Anonymousreply 264July 30, 2019 12:35 AM

Who knows. He's taking some well deserved time off and I'm happy he can without being bothered. When he'll want to be seen he'll show himself, be patient y'all.

by Anonymousreply 265July 30, 2019 12:36 AM

Pauline is back in Paris, maybe he is spending some time there. who knows.

by Anonymousreply 266July 30, 2019 4:42 PM

I have a theory based on some things but I’m going to wait and see if it turns out to be right or not....

by Anonymousreply 267July 30, 2019 11:56 PM

R267 please u can say it. everyone is so bored right now

by Anonymousreply 268July 31, 2019 12:16 AM

wait.. seems like timmy is still shooting the last scenes of dune in the desert? maybe thats why anyone hasn't spotted him in nyc or somewhere in europe.. idk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 31, 2019 6:00 PM

wait.. seems like timmy is still shooting the last scenes of dune in the desert? maybe thats why anyone hasn't spotted him in nyc or somewhere in europe.. idk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 31, 2019 6:00 PM

I don't know if this thread is even really about Timothy Chalamet, but I couldn't find a better open thread. I had to pop on somewhere because I'm finally watching "Beautiful Boy," and wow is it intense. Really interprets the book in a beautiful way. That is my (so far) four-star review.

by Anonymousreply 271August 3, 2019 8:49 PM

I saw Beautiful Boy 3 times in the theater. Once in NYC where Timmy did a Q & A afterward. I know it didn't do well at the box office but I honestly loved it. You're right, r271 it's an intense movie that's hard to sit through sometimes, And especially if you can relate personally to the story. I thought Timmy was absolutely amazing in this role. I definitely think he should've been nominated for an Oscar. Such a shame he wasn't, because he was fantastic in this.

by Anonymousreply 272August 3, 2019 9:36 PM

R272 Yes to all that.

by Anonymousreply 273August 3, 2019 9:42 PM

R272 I loved how they handled time, jumping around. It was very artful, and helped keep the film from being a TV melodrama. Very tough material, sensitively expressed. Whew. I'll say no more.

by Anonymousreply 274August 3, 2019 9:44 PM

I'll say more. Timothy Hutton's brief appearance was interesting; Conrad Jarrett meets Nic Sheff. Heavy, very heavy; adds another little layer. And I'm sure I'm the ONLY one who made that connection (not).

by Anonymousreply 275August 3, 2019 10:52 PM

^^ What are the parallels/connection between Hutton, Conrad and Nic? Conrad (Hutton) was dealing with his mother's hostility and coldness as a result of the death of his older brother, and then his own attempted suicide, hence, feeling a profound sense of deliberate rejection from his mother. Nic was dealing with an overwhelming emptiness in which he sought solace in smoking weed and abusing drugs, despite having a seemingly very loving, caring mother (and step mother) and father.

Can you elaborate more? Sorry, I'm not seeing the "heavy, very heavy" between Hutton/Conrad/Sheff.

by Anonymousreply 276August 3, 2019 11:48 PM

Oh I don’t know if it’s that explicit, R276. I guess I was just thinking of Hutton as that troubled young man Conrad, now a grown-up survivor/counselor and Chalamet the new troubled young man. Felt heavy to me anyway.

Of course, Big Tim got an Oscar and Little Tim Didn’t even get nominated!

by Anonymousreply 277August 4, 2019 12:17 AM

timmy and will together again. i wonder if timmy will stay in europe until venice festival

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278August 7, 2019 9:15 PM

A lot of comments are saying it might be Timmy. What are your thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279August 7, 2019 9:33 PM

R279 LOL this is stupid. "he is supposed to be filming right", timmy wrapped yesterday! people saying his name in the comments dont know anything about him, huh

by Anonymousreply 280August 7, 2019 9:45 PM

R278 i thought he would come back home ASAP after he wrapped the movie. instead he stays in europe and Will popped up lol

by Anonymousreply 281August 7, 2019 9:49 PM

R279 people commenting clearly dont follow Tim, who has been shooting this entire time. Production on Dune was not delayed at all, instead it wrapped up faster than most people expected. And I’m pretty sure Amsterdam is the last place you if you need to get sober :)

by Anonymousreply 282August 7, 2019 9:51 PM

Did this thread close, it’s been quiet for 6 weeks

by Anonymousreply 283August 30, 2019 5:56 PM

I think its paid only? Most people are at the new TC thread

by Anonymousreply 284August 30, 2019 6:25 PM

I've always been 50-50 about the LRD affair. Personally got disappointed she will be his type (I know, very judgmental of me, but just basing on face value, c'mon) But then maybe he really will only date Hollywood types (in this case, Hollywood spawns only?) I just wished it's someone who seem more substantial? Anyway, I did entertain the idea it's all PR, especially after that weird kiss crossing the NYC streets, it just screams "ok in 123, act like we're in love there's paps over there!" But then I think about how they never post about each other on sm, never mention each other, all of their sightings are thru fans and paps. How can that achieve the purpose of PR? Also how can someone choose to spend the holidays and their bday with someone they're not really into. Just my 2c. The not being photographer together thing, idk, maybe they're like a low-key couple who are probably secure in their relationship that long -distance is ok?

Anyway, I happen to follow someone on Instagram who's not really a timmy_armie kind, but a New Yorker who's very into pop culture in her posts. No way this woman knows anything about Charmie/Liz/lrd shit. She posted a photo 6 days ago of them together walking out of Tompkins Bagels. I think they're still together, just being very very low-key, esp. in social media, letting the fandom (including haters which I think includes me? lol) do the detective work, while the lovebirds enjoy their bagels and probably make love in their messy hotel room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285September 2, 2019 11:01 PM

R285 how come no one else has mentioned this before?

by Anonymousreply 286September 2, 2019 11:18 PM

R285 Lmao, fuck off with this shit.

I think it's obvious now who is making sure the rumours keep going and it's not Tim.

There was a "sighting" of them getting bagels a few days ago, now this. You're transparent af. Give over. No one believes they're dating anyway.

by Anonymousreply 287September 2, 2019 11:20 PM

R285 and what’s the point in hiding the poster’s username?

by Anonymousreply 288September 2, 2019 11:24 PM

/ /

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 3, 2019 12:09 AM

Oh, wow. Shame the gifs don't show the whole thing. He accidentally brushed her, moved his hand, she grabbed him so he dropped it altogether.

So romantic.

by Anonymousreply 290September 3, 2019 12:13 AM

Huh... I’m usually a firm believer that they’re just PR but this seems... intimate (or as intimate as you can be while being photographed with someone in the middle). I don’t know what to make of this tbh.

by Anonymousreply 291September 3, 2019 12:16 AM

Here's the full video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 3, 2019 12:20 AM

yep. it seems LRD is milking her last 5 minutes, a lot of articles about her and T, some in tabloids like the Daily mail and others like vogue uk i think ,i dont remember, lol and now the photo, when there is a photo of himoutside the bagels shop alone, i mean, she went later? a lot of questions there, and today, she was trying to get his attention ,there are 2 options, 1 . T is a entitled asshole who only wants her like a booty call 2. she wants to put him under bad ligth bcz the stunt didnt work and he wants get out , bcz honestly if they are a couple wtf is the problem there a lot of couples who keep their privacy ex.joaquin phoenix and rooney mara and they show support for each other, so pls enough of the privacy card

by Anonymousreply 293September 3, 2019 1:18 AM

R285 sure jane

by Anonymousreply 294September 3, 2019 1:24 AM

I liked his screening look and pre-screening reception look. Hated the press conference suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295September 3, 2019 1:50 AM

Poor Tim. At the end of it all, he’s just identified with this stupid relationship again. It seemed like they were trying to avoid that. But who knows. The shit show continues...

by Anonymousreply 296September 3, 2019 3:00 AM

The slow mo gif of his arm brushing against hers is the only thing that looked remotely real. Once you watch it in real time its not the romantic gesture Lilothees are playing it up to be.

Sooo did that bagel photo originate on here?? Any chance it is photoshopped? I feel like I just saw her papped in that outfit (the pics were just on weibo I think).

by Anonymousreply 297September 3, 2019 3:04 AM

R297 i think some girl posted a photo from behind with the same outfit, wich is useless bcz she wears the same clothes all the time XD i think it was a day after the sighting with T im not sure but in some Ig about LRD you could find the photo

by Anonymousreply 298September 3, 2019 3:08 AM

R298 ah ok I thought the outfit looked familiar but I swear I saw HD pics somewhere. Some weirdness with the screenshot from IG too, normally it when it says the likes it will say the number of other people that liked it, right? Also is lily holding car keys? Who drives in New York? Plus shes very blurry where other parts of the photos are sharp. It could just be camera wonky ness but my tin hat is on.

by Anonymousreply 299September 3, 2019 3:11 AM

Why is she all blurry and he’s not? Okay. Fishy!

by Anonymousreply 300September 3, 2019 3:18 AM

R299 R298 This photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301September 3, 2019 3:22 AM

Wait for this to be updated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302September 3, 2019 3:23 AM

I bet we will see a blind update soon! It will be so funny!

by Anonymousreply 303September 3, 2019 3:27 AM

R301 no definitely not that photo, they were clear. I think it was pap photos that didnt get published, they were on weibo or something. They might have been from her in LA recently but I’m not 100% sure. My memory is shit though so it could have been another outfit, it just struck me as similar.

by Anonymousreply 304September 3, 2019 3:33 AM

R304 probably was at LA in a mall with his Bodyguard, it was at the time some girl saw her with T at NY making out LOL

by Anonymousreply 305September 3, 2019 3:38 AM

R305 that timing sounds about right. Any clue how to find those?

by Anonymousreply 306September 3, 2019 3:38 AM

try some IG stans

by Anonymousreply 307September 3, 2019 3:41 AM

R307 found them, not the same outfit. Was prob getting mixed up with her wearing that exact outfit in Bucharest over the summer, but her hair is down in those.

by Anonymousreply 308September 3, 2019 3:52 AM

Lol at Diana Silvers shading Timothée's outfit

by Anonymousreply 309September 3, 2019 10:01 AM

Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone about 285. It's just that it's a private account.. don't want her to be bombarded that's all. Just adding perspective, it's ok if you disagree, trust me, no one probably more than me wants this to be fake and just a PR relationship. Maybe it is still, who knows. Peace :)

by Anonymousreply 310September 3, 2019 10:04 AM

R309 Where is she shading him?

by Anonymousreply 311September 3, 2019 10:10 AM

In her IG story.. Thought at first she was praising the outfit then her next story is picture of Dr evil Lol All in good fun though

by Anonymousreply 312September 3, 2019 10:14 AM

Oh shiiit, I think she deleted it now :/

by Anonymousreply 313September 3, 2019 10:15 AM

Am I the only one who finds it funny how all recent French couple sightings seem to have happened in "Manhattan"? I mean, could you be any more vague? LMAO.

Yesterday ultimately convinced me that it's just business so now I'm gonna focus on the details and openly laugh off all the nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 314September 3, 2019 10:58 AM

So, apparently they confirmed to Vogue Italia that they are together, but wanna stay low-key and as normal as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315September 3, 2019 11:34 AM

R315 what makes you say that? I can kind of understand Italian but I didn’t see anything special in that article. Sure they call him and LRD a couple but that’s not new?

by Anonymousreply 316September 3, 2019 11:39 AM

R315 I was just about to post an interview LRD gave to Elle Italia. In the intro, the journalist says that they are together, but they value their privacy. She mentions that they both asked to be seated far away from each other at the press conference to avoid photos together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317September 3, 2019 11:40 AM

Sounds like the press/media got a memo.

by Anonymousreply 318September 3, 2019 11:43 AM

Oh how naive we were yesterday after the press conference for thinking this was all over. Sigh

by Anonymousreply 319September 3, 2019 11:44 AM

Ah the joys of fan surrogacy - they'll never give up on it, even if it were shouted from the rooftops by the 'couple' in question that they weren't such.

by Anonymousreply 320September 3, 2019 11:48 AM

lol please, they’re suddenly private now because Timmy can’t handle lying and faking in with the photogs filming him from every direction. So they leak that bagel shop pic exactly during the premiere? Lmao people will swallow everything when they badly want something to be true, won't they. No matter how half assed and staged. I guess they're letting their sheep fans run with it now. With the way they've been making up sightings they don't have to do pretty much anything.

by Anonymousreply 321September 3, 2019 12:04 PM

*faking IT

by Anonymousreply 322September 3, 2019 12:05 PM

Tbh the whole 'they asked to be seated away from each other' may very well be an assumption by the journalist? It makes sense for him to be seated closer to Michôd and Edgerton seeing as he is the main character...

by Anonymousreply 323September 3, 2019 12:06 PM

My thinking exactly. Nothing to do with her having a tiny part and so sitting by the other actors with the smaller parts?

by Anonymousreply 324September 3, 2019 12:10 PM

its so weird , i mean, all the articles about how they are a couple and his behaviour yesterday, me thinks, LDR is the only one pushing that narrative, LOL, like ECH, the girl dindt get the oscars or a RC now she is trying to keep her ass relevant

by Anonymousreply 325September 3, 2019 12:17 PM

Why is she so heavely featured in that trailer if her part is so small? The perks that bearding gives you, but I concur at the end of the day the showmance isn’t even for the publicity, something else entirely that makes it even more funny and half assed.

by Anonymousreply 326September 3, 2019 12:20 PM

Nah, they’re both in this fuckery together. It’s just that Timmy lets her do the heavy lifting like always. He's kind of a douche for that actually. The fact that Liz has been pushing it since before they even rolled it out should tell you all you need to know about how fake it is.

by Anonymousreply 327September 3, 2019 12:25 PM

The Lilothee's making a big deal out of those few pics of them together on the red carpet makes me laugh. And I'm laughing because they're pathetic. Anyone who watched the whole red carpet live knows that they avoided each other as best as they could. Those few pics prove absolutely nothing. They were just being civil to each other for the cameras sake. Plus at one LRD looked pissed that Timmy was getting all of the attention. Also very funny.

by Anonymousreply 328September 3, 2019 12:58 PM

R326 Her part is bigger than Pattinson’s. In the press kit, it’s described as pivotal and more important than it is in Shakespeare’s play. Some critics even said that it should have been bigger, because it’s through her character that Henry V sees things differently.

by Anonymousreply 329September 3, 2019 1:14 PM

Yes. They called it “a few crucial scenes”.

by Anonymousreply 330September 3, 2019 1:16 PM

I have whiplash from yesterday. Before those photos from the carpet dropped, everyone - including lilothee stans - thought it was over. Then we get a few photos of them smiling in the same frame (and one smiling at each other) and a slow motion video of their arms touching (which looks pretty innocuous is you watch in real time) and the entire fandom seems to be convinced they are a thing. Well I guess time will tell.

I will say their interactions last night, and resulting photos, looked more realistic than any pap shoots but this is what makes me question it even more. They couldn’t pull of romantic chemistry but now they fell back on friend chemistry and people are eating it up.

by Anonymousreply 331September 3, 2019 1:22 PM

The worst part is seeing the Lilothees act all high and mighty because now they have “proof”, even more annoying than some unhinged Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 332September 3, 2019 1:27 PM

The only people who could ever believe this is, or ever was, real are the people who haven’t been paying attention from the start or just don’t care enough to give it much thought, which makes perfect sense for the 12 year old lilothee stans who just want pretty pictures of their faves and not much else. Because there’s no way you could’ve watched this unfold in the way it did, with how Liz has been front and center from the start, with everything that’s been surrounding this stunt since its inception and the people involved, and truly believe that Lily and Timmy are a real couple with just a super supportive, eager mother figure in the form of Elizabeth Chambers cheering them on with no ulterior, selfish motive. Also, isn’t it funny how in all the time, there hasn’t been a single picture of Armie and Lily together or anything to suggest that they’re even friendly with each other. I mean, she’s bffs with his wife and ‘dating’ his friend, yet apart from the pics of them filming together (which also, big lol), they seem to keep their distance from each other as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 333September 3, 2019 1:39 PM

I get her scenes have some value, but isn't she on screen for less than 10 minutes? They surely needed female representation, is just that if they give her so little screen time why do they feature her so heavily?

by Anonymousreply 334September 3, 2019 1:50 PM

she is johnny depp daughter

by Anonymousreply 335September 3, 2019 1:55 PM

Lily-Rose has been nominated for the César Award and The Lumières Awards her involvement gives the film added legitimacy. She had more rights to be there than Tom Glynn-Carney.

by Anonymousreply 336September 3, 2019 2:03 PM

I watched her in a faithful man, she was decent enough with the exception of a scene or two that looked like a child acting class

by Anonymousreply 337September 3, 2019 2:26 PM

r333 ikfr. Liz has been been pimping this "couple" out since before they even made their grand ~debut. I wonder why she's so desperate for people to buy this. No, actually I don't. Funny how Lily got roles in both Timmy's and Armie's movies. I'm guessing this "romance" will continue until Dreamland is out at least.

by Anonymousreply 338September 3, 2019 2:27 PM

Every time I think about this stuff I change my mind because everything contradicts itself. It does have some PR elements but it's also quite low-key now and "confirmation" coming from pics that only fans know about is weird. The timing of recent sighting pictures seems way too convenient (last one from Paris appeared just before The King was announced for Venice) but I feel like a bit of a conspiracy nut thinking that somehow it's all orchestrated by their teams because it's pretty sneaky and only reaches a few people.

But what normal couple acts the way they do? Maybe they didn't want to overshadow the film so they avoided each other, but there's no need for it to be THAT extreme. There's a difference between not doing PDA and arriving to Venice separately, Tim being on the boat with Brian & Haider, or taking him and Cudi while she was with her friend on the RC, always having someone between them when they posed for group pictures. It's been like this since the GGs. There's "privacy", then there's treating someone like they're a dirty little secret you don't want to address even though you've been pictured kissing in public multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 339September 3, 2019 2:31 PM

R339 I totally get where you’re coming from and I think it’s because he and his team are winging it and they have no idea what the best way to handle this is. And since it looks like they need it to continue for however long, the tactics keep changing. At first it was a flood of pap pics filled with PDA and they probably thought people would eat it up without question. But then it became somewhat of a joke - the kissing over fried chicken thing and walking in the rain. Like something out of a teenybopper fanfic. It wasn’t working and he was quickly on his way to becoming a laughingstock. So they decided to change gears and take a more subtle approach by having them mostly be spotted by fans or just by randoms. So now it’s not so in your face and blatant but still enough so that everyone who needs to know they’re still a thing, knows. As far as the red carpet stuff, I think the GGs showed that there’s no way he’d be able to gracefully handle being coupley with her in front of a huge crowd. He can’t fake it well enough for that and the body language would be a dead giveaway so best to just keep them apart and limit the stunt to these “sneaky” shots at bagel shops and whatnot. Just my take.

by Anonymousreply 340September 3, 2019 2:44 PM

I love how something that looked fake af from the start is now suddenly real because they decided to make it ~private. After how he almost pissed his pants at a simple question about his "gf" at the GGs, how do you think he'd be able to pull off answering countless questions about her on live tv and full on PDA on the red carpet when he can't even find her lips or hold her hand convincingly in pap pics? His team had no choice BUT to go the private route because he just can't fake it at all.

by Anonymousreply 341September 3, 2019 2:52 PM

R340 what you said makes a lot of sense. But sometimes a part of me can’t help but think that maybe they’re PR but also hooking up on the side and not in an actual relationship, which could explain why he doesn’t own up to it and keeps her as his dirty little secret as another poster said. Go ahead and call me dumb, idgaf, but most of the time I agree with your version.

by Anonymousreply 342September 3, 2019 2:52 PM

I also think is funny Elizabeth Chambers is the only person close to them that wants to hype this up, meanwhile they have the most awkward time on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 343September 3, 2019 2:54 PM

The ONLY thing that made me question whether or not this was real was the slow motion gif of him touching her hand. It becomes way less lovey doves when you see it in real time. Then after that he wouldn’t even put his arms around the person on the side of her, why go from stealing sneaky romantic touches to putting your arms at your side. Some people say its cause he got caught by the camera, but I dont believe that. They were literally taking photos from both sides (they’d face one way and then turn around to the cameras on the other side, he KNEW there were cameras everywhere, which just suggests he accidentally tapped her hand and then brushed against it in a friendly gesture).

But like others here there is doubt in my mind... but then I think about how little time they’ve spent together (and arriving in venice separately, her staying there with a friend, him choosing to be with will while shooting/traveling instead of her... and all of a sudden things dont look so peachy)

by Anonymousreply 344September 3, 2019 2:56 PM

Sometimes I feel for Timmy when I see how palpable his discomfort is with this arrangement but this is what happens when you’re stubborn and only want dick that comes with a ton of baggage.

by Anonymousreply 345September 3, 2019 2:59 PM

Lilothees freaking out over a few looks meanwhile they forget that tim looks at all his friends this way :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 3, 2019 3:11 PM

they cute together

by Anonymousreply 347September 3, 2019 3:25 PM

Like I said, all they need now is some shots here and there together in the same frame to keep this going. The media and their fans will do the rest for them. Piece of cake.

[quote]I’m including photos of Timothee and his girlfriend/costar Lily-Rose Depp at the photocall and at last night’s premiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348September 3, 2019 3:37 PM

I guess the question is.... why keep this going?? Are they going to ramp up stunts closer to the movie premiere date on Netflix? I cant see them doing pap walks while also appearing publicly together, but not sure how involved lily will be in the rest of this promo tour.

by Anonymousreply 349September 3, 2019 3:55 PM

I don’t think this has anything to do with promoting The King or any other movie.

by Anonymousreply 350September 3, 2019 4:00 PM

R350 then why? I dont buy that the sole purpose is to cover up something happening with him and armie. The timing of everything last year lined up with awards season almost to the minute

by Anonymousreply 351September 3, 2019 4:03 PM

They still use it for publicity, work during award season timeline, LRD just got some shots for W magazine. She's not bearding for the goodness of her heart.

by Anonymousreply 352September 3, 2019 4:04 PM

Well, last year’s awards season has come and gone, doesn’t look like Tim will be much of a factor in this year’s season, but I bet that this will go on well after The King comes out. Lots of people thought it would be over as soon as Tim didn’t get nominated for an Oscar but eight months later and here we are.

by Anonymousreply 353September 3, 2019 4:10 PM

Actually she's getting a lot of coverage, I just saw her in one of this W test screening videos. And the question is for what? 10 minutes in a Netflix movie that's not going anywhere? Typical beard arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 354September 3, 2019 4:10 PM

I’m not sure she needs Timothée as much as you think to get exposure... I mean sure, it helps to be in a so called relationship with Hollywood’s it boy but thanks to her last name it’s not like she’s some rando coming out of nowhere

by Anonymousreply 355September 3, 2019 4:15 PM

There's still Dreamland so. They wouldn't be still pushing the Liz/Lily bff fakery if the plans were to end it after the King.

by Anonymousreply 356September 3, 2019 4:15 PM

R355 The thing is they've tried before, to make her happen in Hollywood. Didn't take until last year. That's why I say typical beard agreement, a girl struggling goes in a relationship and now she is a bonafide it girl. That's part of how I've always seen this, not the whole thing, some factors are for sure more bizarre, but if she gets exposure now and has some narrative behind her, don't blame people for questioning it.

by Anonymousreply 357September 3, 2019 4:19 PM

I was visiting California last year; some friends there took us hiking around Mullholland, the Canyons, etc, etc. We stopped at a viewing platform around there and we met an old lady (80s or 90s y/o) and in conversation she told us she used to work for the movie studios as sometimes an escort to young/upcoming actors, to restaurants, movie premieres, etc, with the sole purpose of having their pictures taken with them for the press. To keep their names on the papers, it's an actual PR strategy; nothing new about it and not necessarly a gay thing (although it was very handy for that). So, sure, they're probably get along good and have fun in a NOT boyfriend/girlfriend way..........they get it, they both benefit, it's part of the job........any historian will tell you; it's just to stay relevant and tickets sales............just like going to work with a buddy.............

by Anonymousreply 358September 3, 2019 4:40 PM

I think they are handling this "relationship" more in a French/European way, now. Which means, stay low-key, but relevant and visible enough for people to keep talking about you. Last year was more Hollywood style with the constant paparazzi thing.

by Anonymousreply 359September 3, 2019 4:45 PM

R358 I actually think mb2 does this (or is trying to do this) as side work. She was connected to both Tim and Shawn before they entered contracts, people think shes just a starfucker but I think shes a working girl goes out on job calls like this and met up with them to see if they clicked enough for the job.

by Anonymousreply 360September 3, 2019 4:59 PM

He doesn't need this for publicity because it hardly gives him any. His fashion gets him more articles than this, but the "gf" gets a mention here and there in these pieces so this "relationship" will go be on record as him having a girlfriend for a couple of years. It's exactly what he needs rn.

by Anonymousreply 361September 3, 2019 5:00 PM

R357 the premiere worked wonders for her, she jumped 5k instagram followers this week which is more than she usually gets in month. Nothing will match tim’s trajectory though, he’ll be at 3.5 mil to night and he will reach 4-5 million once LW and King reaches the masses.

by Anonymousreply 362September 3, 2019 5:00 PM

R361, agreed. He needs the heterosexual status, she needs the publicity and entry into his world.

by Anonymousreply 363September 3, 2019 5:01 PM

*will go on record

by Anonymousreply 364September 3, 2019 5:01 PM

Brian and Pauline just liked LRD's last IG post.

On another note, to be honest, Lily looked gorgeous last night.

by Anonymousreply 365September 3, 2019 5:04 PM

She's getting more mag covers than Timmy for this! That's hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 366September 3, 2019 5:07 PM

Shocking that Elizabeth hasn't liked it yet. She was so fast yesterday with those lilothee pics, like she was staking out IG waiting for them to drop. Which she probably was, lbr.

by Anonymousreply 367September 3, 2019 5:16 PM

R365 it was honeslty the best she’s ever looked and I’m glad because timmy didnt deserve her bargain basement looks on the carpet

by Anonymousreply 368September 3, 2019 5:24 PM

So, they did a separate photoshoot in the same hotel room for Elle Italia. Maybe that's why this journalist made a comment about them wanted to stay private and avoid photos together. Media definitly got a memo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369September 3, 2019 5:26 PM

R365 yeah for once I have to admit that she looked very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 370September 3, 2019 5:30 PM

Yeah basically a confirmation that the press was told not to take formal photos of them together. I’m just as sure the “candid” official photos of them walking near one another and smiling were also planned.

We recently learned just how much Brian keeps tabs on the fandom, and now we get to see this PR stunt evolve to something most fans can tolerate.

by Anonymousreply 371September 3, 2019 5:31 PM

R370 honeslty if she looked like this all the time she wouldn’t get half the shit she gets on here (or other places). I remember when this started people were screaming that anyone who critiqued her shitty carpet looks was just jealous..... nah we just a bunch of queens with taste who know a bargain basement look when we see one

by Anonymousreply 372September 3, 2019 5:37 PM

R336 IUGH lilothee alert, several people saidher participation is about 5 minutes, honestly not even meryl could be any good with that screen time

by Anonymousreply 373September 3, 2019 6:10 PM

I believe it’s a legit relationship and Timothee and Lily-Rose are trying to keep it just for themselves.  If they were too outward with their relationship the questions during the press for this film would be about how their relationship started, etc., etc.  Timothee obviously doesn’t know how to shut down that line of questioning, hence his mother having to come to his rescue during the Golden Globes.

But if it is PR – again, I don’t believe that for a minute – why are people criticizing Lily-Rose as if she’s the architect of this? Due to her parents she has never needed any help getting press and opportunity.  Timothee is so savvy about the industry that he knew he couldn’t use Tiny Tim as a rap name because he was afraid of a trademark issue with Tiny Tim’s estate.  To act like he’s a babe in the wood who has no control over his own career is a fallacy. I doubt that Brian – who urged Timothee to pause acting in order to get an education – would push him to get in a PR relationship. I do believe he would advise him to keep a relationship close to his vest so that it doesn’t overshadow his work and he ends up another Bennifer or Brangelina, but I can see Timothee making that decision himself because he knows how fans get.  The knives were out for LRD as soon as she was cast in THE KING. His fans came after Jennifer Lawrence for saying she found him attractive; saying she’s a perv because he’s younger than her. Mind you, the age difference between Timothee and Armie is bigger than JLaw and Timothee, but there’s a separate set of rules when it comes to Timothee and Armie vs. Timothee and women.  Armie looks at him and it's the romance of the century. Lily-Rose looks at him and she's a desperate attention whore trying to use him for career gains.

by Anonymousreply 374September 3, 2019 6:10 PM

R353 actually if I remember the BI correctly, they want her to stick until the promo, i really doubt she will be in the BFi, bcz she is lazy and london isnt glamourus like Venezia, honestly i think this will fade like the king , i dont expect any kind of awards

by Anonymousreply 375September 3, 2019 6:15 PM

R354 just 5 XD btw the photoshoot in W is terrible, the concept was somehing like a doll house, but she looks terrible

by Anonymousreply 376September 3, 2019 6:16 PM

R374 nice try but they had their chance to keep it to themselves and instead paraded all around manhattan making out in gift shops and crosswalks.

Also I get people will believe what they want, but if they are in love then damn they REALLY go far to keep it separate, staying in different cities, traveling on different flights. Sorry but if that was my great romance with Tim I’d be one pissed off lad.

by Anonymousreply 377September 3, 2019 6:18 PM

R374 bcz not even with her surname she has a decent career, look at Saoirse o even zendaya, one oscar nominated, another great sucess with euphoria, even di caprio talked about it, LRD with all the conexions, money , etc y her most respected role is in the faithful man , a very very mediocre movie, and in the king just 5 minutes, i mean....... isnt rocket science

by Anonymousreply 378September 3, 2019 6:21 PM

They interviewed her for this in Paris. I wonder if they also interviewed Tim for his own upcoming article, would explain their Paris meetup around her birthday (her bday was mentioned in the article so the interview was maybe to be around that time)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379September 3, 2019 6:38 PM

For lilothee to be real, the following things would have to be true:

- All those times they were papped in NYC were not intentional. They just happened to be caught in all those natural situations because Lily is a much bigger star than Timmy, since Timmy is never papped in NYC unless he's with her. Ever. So he knows how to not be papped in every other circumstance except when he's with her. Or it means that paps just don't care about him when he's alone, but they do about her.

- All the weird stuff with Elizabeth is nothing. Her involvement or whatever you want to call it is just Elizabeth being happy that two of her friends are together and nothing more than that. Going back to last May when she liked a comment about how they'd be a cute couple, she was perhaps just already planning to introduce them or just happened to know that they would start dating soon.

-Fan pics appearing from mysterious sources like this very thread from people who have never posted here before except to drop the bagel pic, or the video from May whose source remains unknown but was posted by a tiny Lily fan account on IG, or that crosswalk kissing pic from last December where two photographers sitting in their car happened to have their cameras out at the exact time they decided to kiss in the middle of the road....all just happenstance. Nothing weird about any of this.

-How they went from weekly pap pics to now never being papped together and instead just being photographed by sneaky fans is also not indicative of a change in the PR plan or anything Perhaps paps just got bored with the hot new it couple and moved on to other celebs.

Everyone can of course believe whatever they want but I have an incredibly hard time reconciling all these things with a real relationship that just happened to have gone from completely public to completely private, and not the fact that the initial plan was backfiring so they decided to scale things back. I guess it could be real. A very strange, convoluted, contradictory real relationship.

by Anonymousreply 380September 3, 2019 6:39 PM

R380 I dont think they are real at all, but there is the (very small) possibility they got together and also used their relationship for PR. But the fact that they only seem to be seen together (or even are in the same city) coincides with events and pap shoots speaks volumes to me. If you are that in love you would spend time together.

by Anonymousreply 381September 3, 2019 6:47 PM

PR machine back in full force

For anyone who thinks these articles are not planted, just see the Shawn/Camilla article about their “intense chemistry at the VMA’s” that leaked before the show even went on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382September 3, 2019 7:14 PM

Lol Haider liking a post about last night from a Charmie account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 3, 2019 7:25 PM

Lol Haider liking a post about last night from a Charmie account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384September 3, 2019 7:25 PM

He feels a lot more comfortable with men and he's a lot more affectionate with them than with women. And men respond in kind; they are besotted with them and they would do whatever he wants for him.

by Anonymousreply 385September 3, 2019 8:07 PM

*besotted with him*

by Anonymousreply 386September 3, 2019 8:08 PM

As much as it’s saddening that a seemingly intelligent person like him seems to be dating someone like LRD, I guess it’s what it is. At the minimum, they want the media and their fans to think they are together. I would have expected more than that from him, but I get the depp name and fame are attractive enough. I really think they are together.

by Anonymousreply 387September 4, 2019 12:31 AM

R387 what do you make of them flying to venice separately, her bringing a friend (who she seems to be staying with, going by the hotel bathroom photo), and him being spotted by himself twice at the hotel?

Also the fact that he chose his best friend Will to stay with him while filming, and meet up with him for a trip to Amsterdam, instead of Lily?

Honest questions, I get that some people believe they are dating but teh amount of times he chose to be alone or with someone else instead of her makes their relationship look like shit to me (if its real)

by Anonymousreply 388September 4, 2019 12:39 AM

R388, tbh, it’s so cringeworthy and confusing to watch. But the main thing is they want people to think they are together. They sidewalk kissing, airport trips and island birthdays. With Pauline and Brian in the mix, there must be something there. A lot of people want them to happen and I’m sure they went with the flow. Whilst I love the idea of “Charmie”, I really don’t think the boys are anything but bros. Maybe in 10years time when they are all fulfilled with their careers, they can follow their hearts but right now, Timmy is with Lily and Armie is with Elizabeth. I just wish they chose someone better for Timmy. And I also think he’s strongly attracted to her pedigree too. He’s setting himself up to be part of a power couple

by Anonymousreply 389September 4, 2019 1:24 AM

I would pay good money for someone from that circle to spill some real tea about what’s really going on with all these shenanigans. Because none of it makes any sense when you really think about it as a whole. There’s 20 different pieces of bullshit flying from various directions at any given time and none of it adds up to anything remotely logical.

by Anonymousreply 390September 4, 2019 1:41 AM

I think the most hilarious possible truth to come out would if Timmy were oblivious to all of it. If everyone speculating about who he's attracted to or pretending to be attracted to or whatever was just wrong, and he really didn't care in any case.

by Anonymousreply 391September 4, 2019 1:46 AM

R390 this.

by Anonymousreply 392September 4, 2019 2:31 AM

Sometimes it honestly feels like we're being trolled by everyone involved. I don't know, maybe it's just a matter of looking at it too deeply so you end up overthinking everything but it's hard to deny how strange some aspects of it is. For example, even the sm activity that goes on seems like it's supposed to be serving some sort of calculated purpose. Like Armie will purposely ignore all of Timmy's posts even though he'll be online around the time they're posted and liking other stuff but Timmy will like, at least recently when he’s become more active, most of Liz's fake huuuuuuusband posts and she'll like anything and everything pertaining to lilothee/Timmy/LRD. And yeah, sm activity doesn't mean all that much at the end of the day but it's hard to deny the very predictable pattern of behavior that happens every time with this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 393September 4, 2019 3:26 AM

Perhaps you need a reminder of how this works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394September 4, 2019 3:31 AM

R393 the predictable patterns emerge because they live public lives and agree to certain parameters. It’s this strange phenomena where people do look into things too deeply, but then celebrities know this so they are very aware of what is posted and who follows who and likes what. Because they know and are curating it, we can only glean so much, but sometimes what is not being done speaks as much volume as what is being done (for example Armie and TImmy’s social media silence vs lrd and liz’s lovefest).

by Anonymousreply 395September 4, 2019 3:34 AM

Although I don’t know the current status or their affair, I’m pretty sure it started as a celebrity hookup to raise their profiles and cure Timmy of the Elio image. Y’all remember during one of their dates in NY, that the papers carried the details of their meals and who paid for what? Now, that was their publicists in action. We got the details of the entree, main dish and desserts. They probably matched them and Timmy, who will do anything to seal his status in Hollywood, agreed. I don’t like the girl they hooked him up with. She’s entitled and only there because of her name. But it is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 396September 4, 2019 3:48 AM

R390 That’s what makes it so interesting to follow and why there are so many different theories. It’s real and they’re just being private, it’s real but they’re also using it for PR, it’s a FWB situation, it’s fake and being used for The King promo, it’s fake and being used to increase their visibility, it’s fake and being used to hide his sexuality, it’s fake and being used to protect his relationship with Armie/to protect him from being blamed for an upcoming divorce, or any combination of any of these. Everyone has their own idea of what the truth is. But I think pretty much any of these theories taken separately has something that makes it not really add up for one reason or another. We will probably never know the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 397September 4, 2019 4:13 AM

R393 Well it’s not like it’s a coincidence that the only person he can’t or won’t interact with online is the one that his relationship with is surrounded by the most interest and speculation. Regardless of what is or isn’t going on, they probably agreed it’s for the best to just do away with sm interaction altogether. I can’t even imagine what it’s like having so many people breathing down your neck and obsessing over the nature of your relationship while at the same time your teams and the people around you are obviously trying to craft a very precise public narrative about everything.

by Anonymousreply 398September 4, 2019 5:23 AM

Thoughts on whether or not Lily will go to London and Korea, or was Venice her only red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 399September 4, 2019 4:06 PM

R399 she definitely wont go. timmy and joel are confirmed for korea, probably michod too. same thing with london (+ robert p), i guess

by Anonymousreply 400September 4, 2019 5:05 PM

R400 do you have a source for who is confirmed for London? I read on tumblr that lily is listed on the BFI page

by Anonymousreply 401September 4, 2019 5:40 PM

R401 i looked all over BFI site and didnt find any list of attendees. actually i dont know if she'll go

by Anonymousreply 402September 4, 2019 6:12 PM

here says he's going back to states. we can trust this info?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403September 4, 2019 6:14 PM

Lilys friend that she took to venice is now in capri. Assuming she’s with lily... . Funny how she seems to be spending time in Italy with her friend and not her boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 404September 4, 2019 8:57 PM

May have spoke to soon, looks like he’s on a ferry from Naples. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 405September 4, 2019 9:01 PM

timmy is going to meet lily in capri. last week her bodyguard followed an account of hotel capri palace. lily is already there with her friend Aerin..... they're together.

by Anonymousreply 406September 4, 2019 9:07 PM

Honestly my first instinct is to think “ok wow maybe they are dating” but since when does he post his location while traveling? This feels like the Bahamas all over again. They definitely could be dating but its all so weird, if you want to be private then be private..... this was not hard to connect the dots as to where they all are.

To go from months and months of absolutely nothing, where even lilothee stans were wondering if they were dating, to all of a sudden their movie premiers and now they are spotted together and vacationing together, it is still strange.

by Anonymousreply 407September 4, 2019 9:13 PM

I suppose her friend aerin will leave soon and they will be alone there. they're a couple. its clearly for me.

by Anonymousreply 408September 4, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote]Honestly my first instinct is to think “ok wow maybe they are dating”

Publicity mission accomplished. I have no opinion and don’t really care if these two are together or not, but if it’s a PR relationship, don’t you think things like this are exactly what they’re aiming for?

by Anonymousreply 409September 4, 2019 9:17 PM

R408 why all the subterfuge ?? If none of hte pap walks happened this would be way more convincing. Just very strange to want to be private right now. Would not be shocked to see a photoshoot come out of this capri trip.

by Anonymousreply 410September 4, 2019 9:18 PM

If they really wanted to be private they wouldn’t have told people exactly where they are. Get your story straight, kids.

I predict pap photos of them rolling around in the surf à la “From Here to Eternity.”

by Anonymousreply 411September 4, 2019 9:22 PM

R411 ugh just give me tim in a bathing suit it will make this all worth it !!

by Anonymousreply 412September 4, 2019 9:24 PM

I believe they are dating. And nothing is going to change my mind. He likes the life she lives. He likes the fame, the name , the wealth and the status her father has. It’s a shame but that’s he’s spec. It’s so obvious they are together. She not attractive. Without the makeup and accessories, she looks fugly. But he isn’t after the looks. He’s after the power that the coupling can give him. Random girls won’t do it for him. The daughters of Depp, Madonna and the likes will be his thing. It’s unfortunate but that’s who our Timmy is.

by Anonymousreply 413September 4, 2019 9:30 PM

im done here. the distance between these two during dune shooting (and her movie voyagers) just made they rethink their privacy. they made a break for work and now they can enjoy their free time together. thats the reality, guys. they like each other. im really done.

by Anonymousreply 414September 4, 2019 9:33 PM

R414, money is a powerful tool and the Lilys of this world have it all. Without her father’s name and fortune, she won’t be an actress or a model. I think Timmy likes that life,. Let’s just hope he doesn’t marry her.

by Anonymousreply 415September 4, 2019 9:36 PM

411 if they wanted pap pics they just would have made out in nyc... lily didnt post she's in capri. we had to connect the dots (aerin's post) to came to a conclusion here.

by Anonymousreply 416September 4, 2019 9:38 PM

R416 it was not hard at all to connect the dots. Lily has been posting and tagging aerin the past few days. If you are this gullible than thats on you.

Sure, theres a chance they are dating but wow the timing of it all is just so convenient

by Anonymousreply 417September 4, 2019 9:40 PM

R415 you're talking about like timmy doesnt have any feelings and is just a terribly ambitious person.

by Anonymousreply 418September 4, 2019 9:44 PM

R418 oh ignore them, they are a resident troll who tries to run this narrative every thread. It’s painfully obvious to anyone with a brain cell that Tim is the one with the status and skyrocketing celebrity here, but shhhh dont tell them that.

by Anonymousreply 419September 4, 2019 9:46 PM

R418,dating someone like lily screams ambitious to me. And if his dating her because he likes her, then his taste is wacky. 419, criticizing Timmy’s taste doesn’t make me like him less. It’s obvious everyone is bothered by his choices.

by Anonymousreply 420September 4, 2019 9:48 PM

R419 ohh please dont get me wrong!! i really wish timmy wasnt with her... but he is. its kinda sad lol

by Anonymousreply 421September 4, 2019 9:49 PM

The short term memory of people on these threads is the same reason why trump gets away with his nonstop BS and lies. Everyone looks at what is happening RIHGT NOW (conveniently after their movie premiered) and forgets everything that happened before. Nothing has changed.

Oh look tim just posted again making sure we know HE IS IN CAPRI. I’m sure a lily pic tagged in capri is coming soon. YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 422September 4, 2019 9:51 PM

Read the article I posted at R394 and then you tell me what you think.

by Anonymousreply 423September 4, 2019 9:59 PM

I mean, mission accomplished.. all the stan accounts online have put the pieces together and are doing the PR work for them. Also he seems to be backposting as it is midnight in Italy right now.

How lucky for us that tim, who barely shares anything from his life, is now documenting his travels !!

by Anonymousreply 424September 4, 2019 10:09 PM

Also Brian just started following a few stan accounts.

by Anonymousreply 425September 4, 2019 10:16 PM

speaking of brian..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426September 4, 2019 10:17 PM

R426 LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 427September 4, 2019 10:19 PM

I can’t believe anyone could still think this has anything to do with a middling Netflix movie that no one is going to care about in a couple months

by Anonymousreply 428September 5, 2019 2:08 AM

R428 what do you think it has to do with? I agree it could have multiple angles but they are using the timing of the movie to get their PR in.

by Anonymousreply 429September 5, 2019 2:53 AM

R429 1. He needs his image de-gayed. 2. She needs her profile as an actress raised. 3. Relationship buzz + joint movie promo = eyeballs. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 430September 5, 2019 3:50 AM

R430 oh yeah, very with you on that one

by Anonymousreply 431September 5, 2019 3:52 AM

R30 so why didint they pose for pics together in venice?

by Anonymousreply 432September 5, 2019 4:21 AM

R432 They did. Haven’t you seen all the photos of them standing next to each other smiling?? Not posed officially but you bet that was planned

by Anonymousreply 433September 5, 2019 4:29 AM

R432 Because the are they/aren’t they debate ratchets up the interest.

by Anonymousreply 434September 5, 2019 4:39 AM

Me, very confused and dejected right now. WTF

by Anonymousreply 435September 5, 2019 10:27 AM

Never get emotionally invested in a celebrity, R435. It’s not worth the angst.

by Anonymousreply 436September 5, 2019 12:17 PM

Her body guard is there along with another friend

by Anonymousreply 437September 5, 2019 12:54 PM

the aerin girl is with her friend (L doesnt follow), while T is with L. the bodyguard is always present like a "father figure"... they're all together at hotel capri palace

by Anonymousreply 438September 5, 2019 1:16 PM

Aerin is with lily as per lily’s IG. It’s bahamas 2.0. They both post to make sure we know they are together but only show photos of friends. So private of them !

by Anonymousreply 439September 5, 2019 2:13 PM

At the end of the day:

None of these people — Timothee, Lily, Liz, Brian or anyone else in their orbit — are saints. They’re thirsty, ambitious B-listers (yes, Timothee is still a B-lister) in a cutthroat, greed-driven industry who have a product to sell, whether that product is a film, an image and/or a relationship. Never underestimate the extent to which money greases the Hollywood wheels.

by Anonymousreply 440September 5, 2019 3:43 PM

^ Armie “Thirst Is My Middle Name” should have been front and center in that list too.

by Anonymousreply 441September 5, 2019 3:45 PM

Not sure why its a negative thing to want a career that you love. I dont think tim loves this aspect of it, but he does it because he is thirsty for work and will do what he needs to do to make sure his career takes off.

by Anonymousreply 442September 5, 2019 3:58 PM

l never said it was a negative, R442. I’m just saying it’s reality.

by Anonymousreply 443September 5, 2019 4:05 PM

Translation of a quote about them from best movie mag (this is from tumblr, sorry I dont have direct source

““Corriere del Veneto writes on its pages that the two, while staying at the same hotel, the Belmond Cipriani, that is actually the one used by every American guest, they happen to be sleeping in two separated rooms. Not only that, it seems like no one has ever spotted them together, if not during official events with the photographers present, and it also seems that he has breakfast alone in his room””

Obviously to be taken with a grain of salt but this also goes along with the fact that he was spotted alone at the hotel twice by someone else in Venice.

by Anonymousreply 444September 5, 2019 4:31 PM

LOL !

“Timothee plays the title role of King Henry V, and Lily-Rose stars as Princess, later Queen Catherine. And their chemistry is undeniable, both on and off screen.”

“It was a moment that could have been straight out of a hit rom-com, with the rain soaking through Lily-Rose's white shirt and jeans, and Timothee rocking a baby pink baseball cap.

In the months that followed, the pair announced that they'd be starring together in The King, and were seen hanging out together around New York.”

“They are both absolutely glowing, likely recognizing their hard work in The King, and what they've managed to accomplish as a couple who's been dating for just about a year.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445September 5, 2019 4:39 PM

R445 Oh, my sides.

by Anonymousreply 446September 5, 2019 4:46 PM

So lily and her friends posting photos/stories of them hanging all over each other on a boat..... where is timmy during all of this? It’s just so weird how their romantic getaway happens to include a bunch of other people

by Anonymousreply 447September 5, 2019 6:07 PM

Also if anyone doesn’t think Netflix cares about marketing their films, look at how much they are posting about Tim this past week. Including posting photos he took on his instant camera (which he must have DMed them)

by Anonymousreply 448September 5, 2019 6:23 PM

Of course they care.

by Anonymousreply 449September 5, 2019 6:24 PM

All of this is so weird. Like someone obviously leaked stuff to say they were not sleeping in the same room, it seems they are really playing this line of “are they or aren’t they” and it gets fans talking so I guess job well done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450September 5, 2019 7:52 PM

Exactly. Look at the hundreds or thousands of “are they/aren’t they” posts on DL alone. It generates conversation & attention. Textbook PR.

by Anonymousreply 451September 5, 2019 7:57 PM

Str8 relationships where the guy is prettier than the girl are doomed in any case.

by Anonymousreply 452September 6, 2019 11:34 AM

Aaaand cue the kissy pap pictures. Called it.

by Anonymousreply 453September 6, 2019 11:55 AM

Oh boy this is huddle swift levels of embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 454September 6, 2019 1:51 PM

Anyone have the source of these photos? I see screen shots of the entire set but not sure where they originated.

by Anonymousreply 455September 6, 2019 2:06 PM

Who said he was back in New York? Any update?

by Anonymousreply 456September 7, 2019 12:48 AM

I am dumbfounded by the number of stans squeeeeing over “couple goalz!!!” No way would their widdle Timmy be in a fake relationship.

by Anonymousreply 457September 7, 2019 12:55 AM

R457 oh I know I’m honestly shocked at how many twitter stans are all over them as a couple and talking shit about anyone who says this is PR. Like wow, maybe before the pap shoot there was some room for doubt (if you have amnesia and forget the past year) but with this photos??? I mean come on...

by Anonymousreply 458September 7, 2019 1:02 AM

After picking myself off the floor, have to say he is looking sexy as fuck on the boat!

by Anonymousreply 459September 7, 2019 8:46 AM

R458 TBF, if there were video of her sucking his dick, people would still challenge it, or say that Timmy enjoyed it more when Armie sucked it.

by Anonymousreply 460September 7, 2019 10:58 AM

posting on IG during his romantic holiday. My eyes are rolling so hard.

by Anonymousreply 461September 7, 2019 3:54 PM

What do you expect from the same geniuses who have done such a great job with Armie’s PR?

by Anonymousreply 462September 7, 2019 4:08 PM

And supposedly someone is deleting negative comments. Some poor intern in Brian’s office is doing overtime today. They probably are doing all the posting now too

by Anonymousreply 463September 7, 2019 4:33 PM

"oh he deleted my comment" yeah keep on lying

by Anonymousreply 464September 7, 2019 5:45 PM

I think they want to rid him of the Elio image! And they are doing it aggressively.

by Anonymousreply 465September 7, 2019 6:05 PM

I agree on that

by Anonymousreply 466September 7, 2019 6:20 PM

And here they are!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467September 7, 2019 6:47 PM

And here they are!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468September 7, 2019 6:47 PM

To be honest , they both look foolish! And this is obvious they called the paps on themselves. They are probably dating for real but it’s obvuously for a reason

by Anonymousreply 469September 7, 2019 7:19 PM

They might like each other well enough. They might fuck, who knows. But do not believe for one second that ANY of this happened organically.

by Anonymousreply 470September 7, 2019 7:49 PM

They might like each other well enough. They might fuck, who knows. But do not believe for one second that ANY of this happened organically.

by Anonymousreply 471September 7, 2019 7:49 PM

471 I believe you. It was arranged to specifically boost each other’s visibility and careers. It’s like wanting to make them the next Angie and Brad. But lily isn’t that beautiful, talented and interesting. I believe they will both fizzle out with time.

by Anonymousreply 472September 7, 2019 8:08 PM

The comments on DM are brutal.

by Anonymousreply 473September 9, 2019 8:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!