Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cute drug trafficker

He got all of 21 months.

Gay or Mormon?

Who's had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 9:57 PM

He basically said he'd never bottom

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 5:17 AM

No idea, but definitely an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 5:18 AM

So many sweet Mormon boys are like him.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 5:20 AM

It's appropriate that an amoral company named 'Vice" chooses to make a filthy drug-pusher into a media star.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 5:38 AM

He couldn’t be Mormon. He said “fucked.”

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 5:59 AM

He said he grew up "in the church." And he has that Mormon look and borderline femme cutesy way of talking.

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 6:03 AM

Invisible OP = Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 6:08 AM

Is his hole cavernous? Is that where he hid the contraband?

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 6:08 AM

Cookie smeller for sure

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 6:20 AM

He smells cookies!... and cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2019 6:26 AM

“So many sweet Mormon boys are like him.“

You mean his magic Mormon underwear couldn’t make the cocaine disappear?

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2019 6:47 AM

Well Mormonboyz are always looking for fresh recruits.

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2019 6:52 AM

[quote] I was approached because of my looks, but had no problems when I told them I wasn't gay.

[quote] I never had anyone come offer me protection but I had many people ask me if I was gay, as they were looking for sex.

Mr. Cookie Smeller can't miss the chance to let you all know that he was very much in demand when he was in prison. [quote]It was extremely difficult to find a girl who I could connect with intellectually, personality-wise, physically, and purpose in life; but, it finally happened.

Aw, he finally found love! At least until last year lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 7:26 AM

Obama changed the rules for first time non violent drug traffickers to make sentences more lenient.

I told a True EST Story on here a couple years ago about dating a guy who on our 3rd date told me his story about going to prison for smuggling drugs from Mexico that was so outrageous that I kicked him out the door immediately. I could not believe anybody could be so totally stupid. But he only got 5 months.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 6:40 PM

Meh. Bland white boy.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 6:52 PM

R15 White boys are so blah.

They need a bit of paint on them.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 9:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!