Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Glenn Close’s Instagram is the Thing of Nightmares

That forehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 7:10 AM

Ahhhhh!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 3:41 AM

^ They look as freaky at Matt Wilkas' unfunny Youtubes.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 3:45 AM

Yeah. She has a fivehead. So what? I will forever love her in Fatal Attraction. That shit was over the top. She was obsessed with him after one fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 3:45 AM

Her dog's haircut, on the other hand, is cute and stylish.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 3:45 AM

I've never thought she was a particularly attractive women. In Fatal Attraction, Anne Archer was far superior in the looks department than Glenn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 3:51 AM

R5 No-one ever, ever thought she was an attractive women. She has built a career playing bitches and psychos.

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 3:54 AM

I love her instagram! she seems like she would be fun to hang around with...

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 3:55 AM

IG is a less violent way of ensuring she is not ignored. We needed social media in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 3:59 AM

Leave her alone. The poor dear needs something in her life. She's lacking both a husband and an Oscar. Let the poor thing take her photos.

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 4:05 AM

She looks like an apple doll in the R1 photo. Do kids still make apple dolls? If I were still allowed around children, I'd teach them how.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2019 4:08 AM

The photo at R5 was shot at a weird angle. She was very attractive in Fatal Attraction. But what does it matter? She can act circles around most other female actors, including "more attractive" scientologist dingbat Anne Archer.

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2019 4:12 AM

Fatal Attraction is a fascinating performance for many reasons but one of them is how she is very attractive in the beginning when she is seducing him but then she becomes drabber thoughout the film. On the dvd there are special features where the art director or someone discusses how brave she was to let them put dark makeup on her and let her hair go limp in the scenes towards the end. No vanity.

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2019 4:16 AM

R12 That's interesting.

Something should do a study of how hairstyles influence actors' acting.

Liza Minelli also went through hair changes in 'Cabaret'

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 5:32 AM

Perhaps Ryan Murphy can find something for Glenn. Ryan?

He’s here, right?

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 5:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 5:47 AM

She looks like Mr Burns from the Simpsons in the OP’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 6:52 AM

The OPs video says she called the dog after that Tippi Hedren

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 7:03 AM

And keep taking yours too M/r9!

As always, you have to outdo everybody, and I must say, you’ve definitely outshined me in the apple doll role! Bravo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 7:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!