Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Monaco

How does this bitch get away with it? Fake funbags are a dime a dozen. She must have really great.....kneepads.

by Anonymousreply 235November 22, 2019 12:41 AM

Get away with what OP?

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 3:41 AM

She's even lazier than me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 4:50 PM

So, she just had that fugly tramp-stamp removed, yet somehow the stank of tramp remains.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2019 8:40 PM

She really needs to take her whispering act over to Youtube and just do ASMR videos for a living.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 8:47 PM

I couldn't take her seriously after seeing photos in some tabloid (National Enquirer?) which were totally staged of her washing a car while wearing a bra, cut-off short shorts and heels. It was so obvious she'd called them and was putting on a show.

I never watched the first season of Dancing with the Stars (I only got into it with season two) but she also appeared on the All-Star season and she was so annoying. I think she was paired up with Val. They were really going overboard about letting everyone at home know they were fucking (or at least pretending to for votes). I remember her saying how "deep" things were going. Nudge nudge. Wink wink. Pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 8:56 PM

Ho's gotta ho.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 8:58 PM

She did Playboy and showed her vagina, shy she ain't.

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 10:15 PM

Is she still on that ABC medical drama? What's happening on that show?

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2019 10:23 PM

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2019 7:09 AM

Did something recently happen to her or something? What makes you bring her up?

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2019 7:18 AM

NuNik looks good in his tux. My initial reaction yesterday was he's too young but I rather liked his short exchange with Ava. I guess they are breaking him in slowly, not too much dialogue yet.

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2019 7:08 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2019 7:58 PM

I was shocked to read he's 41. He looks 20 something. I wonder what his secret is. He doesn't look like he's had anything done. How old is Nik supposed to be anyway. Laura is what, mid to late 50s? He looks way too young for Ava but then again so was Morgan. She seems to like them young.

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2019 7:58 PM

Oh, Ava. I'm surprised she meekly went away to Shadybrook without any argument, since she overheard Laura talking to Jax on the phone about nosing around the gallery to hunt for the painting.

Jax and Hayden didn't seem particularly shocked in the previews when Nik showed up; did they know all along or could he be an imposter they hired? Why on earth would real Nik reach out to Hayden? They have bad blood since he tried to have her killed.

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2019 9:18 PM

If the Impeachment Hearings preempt GH it will be Christmas by the time Laura sees Nik, UGH.

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2019 9:25 PM

that girl can sure dance...

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2019 9:27 PM

As long as Frank the gay blade Valentini is producing this show it will continue to be a shit fest.

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2019 10:33 PM

I wonder if Valentin thinks Nik is dead or if he knows he faked his death and helped him do it?

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2019 1:42 AM

I rather liked NuBabyFacedNik's delivery of "Hello Ava" and "I thought you'd be happy to see me.", he may turn out to be a nice surprise. Perhaps he will be GH's new shining star like Y&R's new Adam (or so I hear, I don't watch).

by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2019 1:46 AM

I felt really bad for Ava today. Does that mental hospital ever get patients who are really mentally ill?

Also, did anyone else think WTF when Laura said people don't come back from the dead??? Laura, YOU fucking came back from the dead. Your son Lucky came back from the dead. One of your grandchildren came back from the dead. I think Luke once or twice came back from the dead too! Half that fucking town came back from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2019 1:52 AM

[quote]I wonder if Valentin thinks Nik is dead or if he knows he faked his death and helped him do it?

Related to that, another question is, how exactly does Cassandra Pierce fit in to the scheme of things? She's someone from Valentin's world, yet when Nik abducted her in the limo, she did not seem to know him at all. Was Nik using her to gain intel to leverage Val with? Is he the one she was communicating with who provided her with the virus she used on Sasha?

Also, how the fuck did Cassandra become such a tough jailhouse bitch? Last we saw of her she was a quivering hypochondriac who lived in a bubble. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2019 1:56 AM

I agree r21, all Sam has to do is sneeze on her.

by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2019 1:58 AM

Since Ava is already in therapy with Dr. Byrne, shouldn't he have been the one to decide whether institutional care was necessary? I wonder if she went in voluntarily as a ruse to get them off her back, because since she signed herself in she can also sign herself out....

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2019 4:19 AM

R14

It was made obvious that Jax/Hayden are in cahoots with Nikolas

R21

Cassandra was probably always a strong armed bitch. Her hot house flower routine was probably a ruse.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2019 12:51 PM

Why is Julian going after Brad?

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2019 2:06 PM

I think Julian is going after Brad to set him up to be less credible when the truth comes out and Brad spills about Julian's knowledge of everything. Also because Brad wanted Julian to kill I believe Nelle, I think that's when Julian got shifty with Brad.

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2019 2:26 PM

But there's no way that mean mugging Sonny is just going to believe that Julian either had very little to almost no role in this r26. I just hate that we are going to have Carly annoyingly chewing through scenery over this situation.

by Anonymousreply 27November 2, 2019 2:36 PM

Oh, we'll always have Carly chewing through scenery over every situation. It's always all about Carly.

I thought that Julian is trying to break up Brad and Lucas to get Brad out of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 28November 2, 2019 2:40 PM

It was Obrecht that Brad wanted Julian to "take care of" because she knows the truth about Nelle and the baby and had been taunting him with it. Julian pulled out at the last minute, he gave her that mickey at the bar but then decided to send her home in a cab because his conscience got the better of him. After that, Brad started getting pissy and issuing all kinds of threats and ultimatums to Julian, who was already going through the crap with Kim and had just had enough.

I like that they resurrected the Kip character, it shows good continuity. Maybe they are setting up another gay in town for Lucas to play with now that Felix has Donny!?

by Anonymousreply 29November 2, 2019 5:18 PM

Felix & Donny broke up awhile a go. I want them to do Felix/Lucas like they should've from the get go.

FYI- The guy who played Donny is actually the GH scriptwriter Donny Sheldon.

by Anonymousreply 30November 2, 2019 5:48 PM

Marcus Coloma, he doesn't look as young in this and I think he'll be good. He certainly wears a tux well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2019 6:19 PM

He also looked pretty delectable in his nude shower scene. It was hazy through the glass, but still.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2019 6:45 PM

UGH, bad news DL'ers. New Nik is a Scientologist.

I was trying to determine if he is married, which led me to a picture of his wedding (since divorced) that included Kristie Alley in the wedding party and it was all down hill from there...

by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2019 7:40 PM

R33

Damn! I guess that explains why Stafford was so excited that he got the job.

by Anonymousreply 34November 3, 2019 9:39 PM

Why would Jax be in on the Nik situation? Hayden doesn’t surprise me but I’m excited for Liz’s reaction.

Also, has anyone heard the rumor that KeMo is going on leave next month?

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2019 1:39 AM

Kelly needs a rest she sleep walks through the show! The problem is the Jason pairing is so played out and if stuck with him the Sam character is limited.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2019 1:54 AM

Was Liz involved with Nik? is he father to any of her kids?

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2019 1:56 AM

KM needs a nice long leave to address whatever her problem is, whether it be attitude or a legitimate medical or addiction issue. She has always been a low energy mumbler but this past year has been a whole other level of WTF. I imagine it's not easy for her scene partners to work opposite her.

I realize it's futile to hope for her dismissal, we all know none of the loathesome foursome will ever be let go.

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2019 2:06 AM

R37

Liz & Nik were best of friends since she was 15. He was the brother of her first love Lucky. Years later they had an affair. They both believed he was the father of Aiden. The show set it up like Helena altered the blood results but then backed off on that.

It was stupid to not go that way because Lucky's a deadbeat father who is galavanting around the world. There was so much story with Nikolas as the father.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2019 3:08 AM

The affair story was all to get JJ an Emmy after his return, and to make the audience turn on Liz so Becky Herbst’s firing wouldn’t be a big deal.

It is insane that they haven’t recast Lucky yet. JJ is never going to return full time. I’m not a Lucky fan but turning him into a deadbeat dad like Luke was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2019 11:26 AM

R40

Why recast Lucky? He's been gone what? 8 years? I haven't missed him one iota. We got the more interesting son back in Nikolas. Not to mention the GH cast is bursting at the seams.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2019 1:01 PM

With Drew apparently gone forever and never to be mentioned again, they're thinning out the number of father figures for the Webber boys, but there's still no reason to bring another father figure with Lucky.

The explanation for Jax knowing that Nik was alive before Laura is going to be a big stretch, but this is a soap. Didn't Courtney pass Spencer off as Jax's child for a few months? I can't remember the last time that was mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2019 1:34 PM

I meant to say “shocking”, R41. I don’t want Lucky back on canvas but I am shocked they haven’t recast him especially with Genie back. And I do think them turning him into a deadbeat dad was the wrong direction but the character was ruined way before that.

And they need to let about 10 people go starting with Dev and Peter. Apparently, WR was indeed let go but LW threw a fit.

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2019 1:34 PM

R42 I can’t recall but I do remember Jax and Carly keeping Spencer’s paternity a secret. I don’t understand Jax’s involvement or why Nik would stalk Ava over anyone else. I’m only curious about Liz’s reaction since Hayden is in on it and they were finally bonding as sisters. I’m ready for Hayden (and Finn) to leave though. Both are a waste of airtime. And expensive.

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2019 1:38 PM

It seems that they were heading toward Peter's exit, but I think FH's delayed return postponed that schedule. Once she's able to film again, I think they'll proceed with his exit.

They've now had Peter successfully order the killing of Drew or at best, is currently keeping him from his family. That's not a recipe for keeping Peter around for the long term.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2019 2:11 PM

I do hope you are correct r45 and they proceed with WR's exit when FH is around to help wrap it up.

The idea that LW has so much pull that she can not only get him hired, then dictate that he be paired in a beyond dull coupling to appease her ego and to now insist they keep him is insane. Her chemistry-free pairing with MB does not make her irreplaceable but quite replaceable. Let her walk and take her boyfriend with her. I hear Gina Tognoni is available not to mention TB...

TPTB at GH and ABC held hostage by the demands of MB/SB/LW , SMH.

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2019 2:38 PM

R45 He’s also framing Sam so he’s definitely a goner.

New promo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2019 3:09 PM

R45 He’s also framing Sam so he’s definitely a goner.

New promo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2019 3:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2019 3:10 PM

R44

I disagree about getting rid of Hayden/Finn. They are the only couple that has palpable chemistry besides Liz/Franco. Not to mention we need a doctor and Hayden also has great chemistry with Liz, her kids, Curtis, Jax, etc.. Writing off Hayden & her kid will be a monumental mistake IMO. Talk about a triangle once Anna's back. In the end it should be Finn/Hayden because Finola takes these long ass vacations. At least Geary took his vacation time the same weeks every year & he split the time into 2 short vacations & 1 longer vacation.

Jax is not a thuggish murderer like Jason/Sonny but he is not above doing shady if it comes to business. Keeping a secret from Laura is Nikolas' decision & nobody elses.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2019 3:22 PM

Laura really doesn't have much grounds for being mad at Nik for keeping his faked death a secret. She's kept some big secrets herself.

Help GH trivia buffs - Obviously, Laura kept Nik's birth a secret from her PC family, when did Nik find out that Laura was his mother?

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2019 3:55 PM

With FH's long delayed return, it's looking doubtful that she's ever going to return to the show on a full time basis. Looks like Finn/Hayden are now a long term couple. Probably for the best as we might now get more Anna/Robert scenes.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2019 4:04 PM

R51 IIRC, Nik came to town in 1996 when Lulu needed medical help.

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2019 4:23 PM

R51

Nikolas surprised Laura by showing up in PC. He was like 16-17. Man, was GH good them! Everything just imploded. Luke was so angry that she'd had a child with Stavros & never told him. Nikolas arrived in PC with his uncle Stefan who had fallen in love with Laura (Lasha) while she was being held on Cassadine Island for all those years. Lucky resented that he had a brother he was never told about. Nikolas was pained because Laura had left him once she was able to break free and return home to PC and Luke. Luke was now maybe 3-4 and she developed aplastic anemia. Nikolas was the only compatible donor.

Thank God for Youtube because all of this is preserved there. It was Must See TV.

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2019 4:34 PM

I watched the 1996 YT of when Nik came to town this weekend. Very good episodes and also I notice a resemblance between NuNik and young Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2019 4:38 PM

Lucky and Luke were so awful to Laura during that storyline. It was maddening to watch.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2019 5:18 PM

I want Nikolas and Liz to finally get that love story! Wish TYler was in the role since they have the history and the chemistry!!!

A good Lucky recast is in order.

We need to lose a bunch of useless characters!!! I hope Peter goes first and takes Lw with him. I hate her Carly and if we could get TB back as the real Carly I’d be happy. They brought Michael Easton back how many times let’s see TB get the same treatment!!!

Gina would make a great Sarah Weber and an enemy for Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2019 5:25 PM

R57

I have zero desire to ever see judgmental asswipe Lucky again. You can forget a Nik/Liz romance. She's in one of the few pairings that works on the show & nuNik is 100% earmarked for Ava. Maura said she screen tested with 27 actors up for the role.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2019 5:31 PM

Friz is dry. It’s time to let RoHo go and let Liz move on.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2019 5:38 PM

27 screen tests, wow, they must be really sure of and happy with this new guy.

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2019 5:38 PM

NuNik will do just fine. So far so good, clearly tptb put some effort into their pick. So he's pissed at Ava about her betrayal of Spencer, glad they aren't going to overlook that.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2019 7:07 PM

I read that both Spencer and Emma actors have given interviews in which they confirmed they will both be back for Christmas. So no soras'd Spencer. I wonder if KimMc will also be back and if this is a sendoff for FH...

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2019 9:56 PM

I can't stand the kid who plays Spencer but I would like to see Valentine (sp?) get his. Speaking of Spencer, isn't it cruel, really child abuse, for Nik to continue to allow his son to believe he's dead?

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2019 11:17 PM

I'm not a fan of the Spencer actor either but I understand why now probably isn't the time to SORAS him. It would have no emotional impact to have a new Nik AND a new Spencer finally reunite, they need at least one of them to be the original for the reunion to be emotional.

Also, still no mention of a memorial or a tear shed or a kleenex needed for real Drew, damn these people are COLD.

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2019 11:39 PM

There’s going to be so much bad acting when it’s revealed.

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2019 11:39 PM

GF better deliver some real tears when it happens.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2019 11:44 PM

R66

Genie has no problem crying on cue.

by Anonymousreply 67November 5, 2019 11:06 AM

I think (hope) there will soon be a Spencer recast. You're probably right that they're holding off on one until they play the father/son reunion.

Another reason is the current actor can only do extended stays during the summers. Once Nik back in place it won't make sense for him to have Spencer living in Europe. He'd want him with him in PC. If NB can only work in Summers then that would be the correct time to insert a SORAS'd Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 68November 5, 2019 11:12 AM

💪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 5, 2019 12:29 PM

I think they show currently has met it's quota for generic teen characters. No need to SORAS Spencer at this time. The current actor's best in small dosages anyway.

by Anonymousreply 70November 5, 2019 1:02 PM

@ R69

Well, that certainly dispels the Dick of Death mythology.

by Anonymousreply 71November 5, 2019 4:57 PM

Why do they have to show KeMo mumbling in the previews, no one wants to see more of that than necessary. Seriously though, is the actress ill or in need of rehab or what?

I'm just bumping this thread as someone on the Dateline GH thread is asking for the active GH thread.

by Anonymousreply 72November 5, 2019 7:30 PM

No thread will be active that restricts posting to paying members. That scheme doesn't work. All it does is kill threads and keeps people who will see the ads that pays for this site from seeing them. This thread will be very active if everyone is allowed to post to it. If these weren't some of the most popular thread they would not be singled out. It has never been lack of interest in the show that kept posters from posting.

As far as the show goes, Sam and Sam with anyone else scenes are ff'd material for me. I don't care if she is mumbling or not, I just don't like the character.

Also, I sure hope Brad is not going to be written off. Does anyone think that's the way they're going?

by Anonymousreply 73November 5, 2019 7:49 PM

I just can’t believe this baby switch story is still going on. I wouldn’t mind if it was actually interesting but it’s not. Willow still thinks Wiley is her baby!

by Anonymousreply 74November 5, 2019 8:31 PM

Anyone else find Sasha's voice annoying...is that "vocal fry"? I don't recall her always sounding like that. I know English is the actress's second language but I don't think it has anything to do with that. Is it a Hollywood thing?

by Anonymousreply 75November 5, 2019 8:39 PM

Brad's like Dr O in that when they're at the end of one of her stories, I think that's it, they have to write her off, but they've found a way to keep bringing her back.

For months, it's seemed like there's no coming back for Brad, but I hope they find a way to keep him around after this baby switch story.

by Anonymousreply 76November 5, 2019 8:40 PM

I'm so glad Brad thought to record Julian making those threats & then played them for Lucas.. I don't see how Julian comes out of this--the Wiley mess & threatening & blackmailing his son't husband.

The show should've just written Julian & Kim off by having them move to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 77November 5, 2019 9:46 PM

But then Brad has to deal with Sonny and Carly next. Great.

by Anonymousreply 78November 5, 2019 10:24 PM

I certainly hope we see more of Felix. He was the most interesting of the three gays on the shows. So, naturally he's the one who loses out on the love triangle.

I've said many times, Carly should be Felix's fag hag. I'm not especially a Laura Wright fan, but she does have good chemistry with Marc Samuel (Felix).

Similarly, I've always thought Laura should have a gay guy to hang out with. Perhaps they can put Felix in her orbit.

by Anonymousreply 79November 6, 2019 10:23 AM

R79

Fuck no to anything giving Carly more airtime.

by Anonymousreply 80November 6, 2019 10:35 AM

Felix was a favorite of a couple of writing teams ago. Guess his chance of return is just as good as any other forgotten character.

Whether or not Brad leaves for good, it's likely that they'll split Lucas and Brad for a few months. Maybe Felix will swoop in at that time? Other than that, there's always the Nurses Ball.

by Anonymousreply 81November 6, 2019 2:12 PM

I've read the following rumors/spoilers (SC forum), any insiders know if there is any truth to them or have any guesses to what they mean:

Bad car crash in late Nov, big scenes filmed.

Warm and shocking twists on 11/27.

"Dickensian twist" 12/23.

Drew recast late Dec/early Jan.

by Anonymousreply 82November 6, 2019 2:14 PM

I'm most suspicious about the Drew recast rumor. They early on forced BM to play a clone of Jason and he resented it every second on the show.

With Jax and now Nik, the show now has a lot of men Drew's age/type. They're also having trouble finding things for Jason to now do. They're going to have more trouble with his unwanted twin.

Until people in PC start talking about Drew again, I'm not going to believe that rumor.

by Anonymousreply 83November 6, 2019 3:23 PM

I don't think they were able to put into play story lines they had planned because of the hostilities between BM/SB/KM and by association MB and LW.

There was no love triangle drama and Drew immediately threw in the towel and walked away because they couldn't work together and they had to distance him from the 3 head honchos. They couldn't pursue any memory restoration or twin bonding because of the feud either. They just sentenced BM to Solitary (aka Oscar/Kim nowhere land).

A new actor in the role carrying no anger about the politics of the situation and happy for the work could be taken in many directions and be featured in story lines and scenes with everyone. What about that OLTL actor, Jason Shane Scott, that was rumored to be new Nik? Wonder if he did in fact test for the job, maybe they could call him back to be NuNotSleepyDrew. He is pretty though, would SB be intimidated and not allow it?

MW said she tested with 27 actors for Nik. Must be some rejects that didn't fit the Nik bill but could be a Drew.

In conclusion, after careful thought and consideration, I would in fact like to see a Drew recast.

by Anonymousreply 84November 6, 2019 4:13 PM

They’ll write for Drew for a few months and then he’ll be backburned unless they finally break up boring Jasam. I fully expect Kelly to be even worse in her scenes with NuDrew if it happens.

by Anonymousreply 85November 6, 2019 4:17 PM

The show's been catering to JaSam fans for so long now that it's now practically impossible to put them into new relationships. It seems like even the actors themselves keep trying to tear the couple apart, given how actual little time the characters have spent together.

The character of Drew has a major crack in the foundation in that as long as Sonny and Jason are on the show, they will be true twin soul brothers and bringing in even an actual twin brother for Jason is always going to be redundant.

by Anonymousreply 86November 6, 2019 4:44 PM

R82

The blurb about November 27 and December 23 came from an ABC press release for GH's holiday shows

I don't believe for a second Drew's being recast.

Car crash rumor regards a crash between Alexis, Brad/Lucas. All manufactured by Kendra. That's a rumor only.

by Anonymousreply 87November 6, 2019 4:52 PM

I think the "twist" on 12/23 is Franco gets his memories back, A Christmas Miracle!

Although if Impeachment Hearings are televised all day long we may not see this til MLK Day 2020.

by Anonymousreply 88November 6, 2019 4:57 PM

Paraphrasing from today:

Laura: We have to find the portrait of Helena...

Robert (smirking): The nude?

Laura (smiling): Uh, no the....

I bet that nude line was one of Tristan famous ad libs, lol.

by Anonymousreply 89November 6, 2019 7:14 PM

Half the town will learn about Nik before Laura finally does.

by Anonymousreply 90November 6, 2019 8:38 PM

Little lisping Violet is cute, not little Kimberly McCullough circa 1985 cute but still cute. Looks like she missed her "goodbye Robert" line and the adults helped her along.

by Anonymousreply 91November 6, 2019 8:47 PM

Violet reminds me a lot of little Hayden Panettierre when she was Sarah on OLTL:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 6, 2019 9:36 PM

I felt really bad for Scott today when he was telling "Drew" the story about how Franco was sexually abused. Today Scott showed how horrible he felt and is still feeling that it happened to his son. The thing is actual Drew would have been more sympathetic to Scott and in general. Real Drew wasn't as cold as Franco is acting as Drew. Then again we never knew Drew before he was Jason/Drew and had his brain monkeyed with.

by Anonymousreply 93November 6, 2019 10:25 PM

I didn't feel bad for Scott, you know why? BECAUSE HE'S FICTIONAL!!

by Anonymousreply 94November 7, 2019 12:40 AM

Yes, Drew wasn't that cold, but this "Drew" is currently being played by RH, who honestly only has a couple of different personalities that he can portray.

by Anonymousreply 95November 7, 2019 1:14 AM

R95

I disagree. We never knew the real Drew. The Navy Seal. We only saw the amalgamation of Drew that showed up as BM. His mind had been messed with.

The "Drew" we're seeing now is the regimented Navy Seal who in his mind just left a war zone. I've seen some of the coldness fall away. In his goodbye scenes with Liz he was affected. He could hardly look at her because of her sadness but his eyes were moist. He was also affected by her kiss. He was definitely kissing her back & not stopping her from caressing his face & neck.

by Anonymousreply 96November 7, 2019 6:34 AM

I felt nothing because this whole Franco/Scott retcon has always been stupid and a ploy to make us like the character. Franco should’ve stayed dead.

by Anonymousreply 97November 7, 2019 12:54 PM

That ship has long sailed r97 as r96 scarily over descriptive analysis proves, the show won't be paying RH to play a heartless zombie much longer and he's slowly turning back to playing RH who goes by the name of Franco

by Anonymousreply 98November 7, 2019 5:06 PM

Soaps have a long history of women wearing full makeup even during childbirth and brain surgery. Are the recent scenes where it looks like Pentonville has suddenly outlawed makeup for its female prisoners a tip toward more reality for the show or just another cost-saving measure?

Since KeMo doesn't care about her scenes with SB anymore, she probably didn't object much.

by Anonymousreply 99November 7, 2019 5:16 PM

I was waiting for them to give JPS and MEK a scene together but looks like we are getting a entire plot with them...wonder what they are up to and who is Nelle's dead, rich husband. Also, don't like the southern accent, really isn't necessary and I bet MEK drops it midway through the story because it's too much trouble to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 100November 7, 2019 7:03 PM

Speaking of AMC vets, wasn't Walt Willey supposed to be coming on the show? Did MEK take his part?

by Anonymousreply 101November 7, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote]wonder what they are up to and who is Nelle's dead, rich husband.

Gotta be Shiloh. Remember when they were in cahoots while he was in prison? All those ELQ shares that Oscar left him are part of his estate now, and his spouse would be entitled to it. As much as I hate Nelle, this is a really elegant play on her part. Not only does it give her the means to stick it to the Quartermains and Corinthoses, it opens up another avenue to claim Wiley without naming Michael as the father, which is as his stepmother.

by Anonymousreply 102November 7, 2019 9:46 PM

r102

I think you're right. Well played GH writers, didn't see that coming. I do think CL wants back on the show in some regular capacity. I wonder if they had to call Coby back to film a few scenes, that would be awkward, lol.

by Anonymousreply 103November 7, 2019 9:55 PM

It’s like CL never left. They announced her departure and everything. She’s on multiple times a week. And this Wiley story has gone nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 104November 7, 2019 10:53 PM

How long before DZ like CL realizes he too would like a steady paycheck again.

I think I'm over NuNik already, he lacks a certain je ne sais quoi.

by Anonymousreply 105November 8, 2019 7:11 PM

I’m liking NuNik. Looking forward to the reveal with GF.

by Anonymousreply 106November 8, 2019 9:01 PM

Can't believe no one has posted at least one of her beaver shots to upset the delicate queens here.

by Anonymousreply 107November 8, 2019 9:38 PM

R107

Sweetie, we like cock here. Those are the nudes we like to see but we also don't GAF if a woman opts to do it.

by Anonymousreply 108November 8, 2019 11:29 PM

Oh, honey, they were posted years ago. Even back then, that tired old beaver was better suited for taxidermy.

by Anonymousreply 109November 9, 2019 12:21 AM

[quote]Sweetie, we like cock here.

Darling just because Mommy called you special, we have our gay sisters here too.

by Anonymousreply 110November 9, 2019 2:23 AM

Brook Lynn is on her way back... for whatever reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 11, 2019 2:16 PM

r111

exactly since Ned is on contract over at DOOL

by Anonymousreply 112November 11, 2019 2:22 PM

I'll always be thrilled to have a Quartermaine return and Amanda Setton is fantastic! Great choice but they need to dump Sasha & Willow.

by Anonymousreply 113November 11, 2019 3:48 PM

Willow can stay but Sasha can leave. And take Nina with her.

by Anonymousreply 114November 11, 2019 3:51 PM

From just the short glimpse, FH does not look well...

Guess the rumors that she's just back short term to wrap things up may in fact be true.

Hope she beats whatever it is.

by Anonymousreply 115November 11, 2019 7:25 PM

I thought she looked ill too but I didn’t want to say anything. How sad.

by Anonymousreply 116November 11, 2019 7:29 PM

Charlotte actress acted circles around ER today. She is absolutely terrible.

by Anonymousreply 117November 11, 2019 10:33 PM

IR has the most charisma and presence of the male actors, I like his acting the best.

MW and GF (nostalgia factor) are the best female actors and only ones that keep my attention. Honorable Mention: Dr. O.

r117 is right, the kid was better than ER.

by Anonymousreply 118November 12, 2019 1:29 AM

There is always an honorable mention for Dr. O. She can read a phone book and make the scene interesting. I wish there was a lot more of her on GH. Oh and the actress who plays Lulu really needs to take some intensive acting classes and needs to take the one playing Maxie with her. The kid is a good little actress. BTW, new Nik is being written like he has the IQ of a turnip.

by Anonymousreply 119November 12, 2019 2:18 AM

Rumor has been around for about 8 months that Finola is indeed ill and that's why she took such a long time off. We only saw her for a quick minute today but she did not look well.

Rumor has it that she's back as recurring (her choice) and she will exit around February. I guess will know if the first part is true after Friday's episode. Friday's are when they list contract vs recurring actors in the credits.

by Anonymousreply 120November 12, 2019 9:34 AM

[quote]Rumor has been around for about 8 months that Finola is indeed ill and that's why she took such a long time off. We only saw her for a quick minute today but she did not look well.

Not a secret

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 12, 2019 10:05 AM

Glad to have Brooke Lynn back. Show needs more Qs. And Amanda Setton is an EXCELLENT choice.

But with Wally on contract at Days again, its going to be awkward. Maybe Ned goes missing and Brooke Lynn returns to town to help find him.

Will Lois be far behind? Will Leslie Kay play her again? Lois and Olivia would be acquainted from their childhood in Bensonhurst.

by Anonymousreply 122November 12, 2019 10:24 AM

R121

That is Anna's cancer. It doesn't say Finola has that particular cancer.

by Anonymousreply 123November 12, 2019 1:50 PM

R122

Wally should be on GH without DAYS hindering. DAYS is going on a hiatus from around Thanksgiving until next April. Day has gotten 8 months ahead and they want to slow it down.

by Anonymousreply 124November 12, 2019 1:53 PM

MAMMA MIA! Just what the show needs, scenes of Olivia and Lois wildly waving their hands at each other while remembering playing stickball back in Bensonhurst

by Anonymousreply 125November 12, 2019 1:54 PM

R119 Emme actually works with an acting coach. She’s mentioned it several times.

I don’t think WK being around much really matters - I’m thinking Brook Lynn will be involved in the Nik storyline.

by Anonymousreply 126November 12, 2019 2:56 PM

Wally is going to be around.

by Anonymousreply 127November 12, 2019 3:10 PM

Yes, looks like Wally will be available beginning in December.

Days films so far in advance, they've got 8 months of episodes in the can. So, they are halting production at the end of November and releasing everyone from their contracts.

If NBC picks up the show, which it likely will, production will resume in March or April. Show will then renegotiate the actor contracts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 12, 2019 3:25 PM

Dr. O calling Brad a "furtive weasel" was amusing. Line of the Day.

by Anonymousreply 129November 12, 2019 5:57 PM

Supposedly even though Wally is on contract at days, if he is not working he is able to go to GH

by Anonymousreply 130November 12, 2019 7:38 PM

Will FV try to scoop up any newly released from their contracts DOOL actors to spite RC? Definitely should lock in WK but aside from him, I'm not familiar with DOOL actors.

by Anonymousreply 131November 12, 2019 7:38 PM

Is KG on contract? I wish they’d give Dr. O more to do.

And OF COURSE Carly is thrown into the Nik storyline.

by Anonymousreply 132November 12, 2019 7:52 PM

Any news yet on what tptb at ABC are going to do about the preemption due to Impeachment Hearings?

Usually the current day's episode is on abc.com between 8:20-8:30 p.m. I wonder will they continue this as most people do have internet access even the old timers or is everything just going to come to a halt which will lose them viewers they can't afford to lose.

by Anonymousreply 133November 12, 2019 8:13 PM

I hate watching GH on demand because you can't ff'd the commercials but I will happily do that and happily miss it altogether if it means America gets to learn just what a mobster/traitor we have in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 134November 12, 2019 8:20 PM

Nice twist at the end today. Or will she have jumped out just in time....

by Anonymousreply 135November 12, 2019 10:18 PM

Tyler C has been arrested in Indiana on drunk & disorderly. TMZ is reporting it. His mug shot is horrific.

For some reason I can't link it via my phone.

by Anonymousreply 136November 13, 2019 11:37 AM

Damn. I hope he gets help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 13, 2019 12:48 PM

JPS and CW are so not good together. Euthanize this pairing already, it's the humane thing to do.

I don't think CW will work with anyone though, they need to either send the character away or do a more thorough casting call for the role. I only suggest another recast because Nina keeps Dr. O around.

by Anonymousreply 138November 13, 2019 3:40 PM

Big fan of CW, but she hasn't found her footing with this character yet. I get that she doesn't want to repeat MS flat out crazy routine, but every passing scene that she lets her co-stars overshadow her, she becomes more forgettable

by Anonymousreply 139November 13, 2019 4:25 PM

The wardrobe dept and lighting dept aren't doing CW any favors either. When she initially came on the show the makeup dept for some reason decided she didn't need any mascara or eyeliner which made for a poor first impression, they have since rectified that matter.

Perhaps Thomas Markle Sr., GH Emmy Winning Lighting Director, could be coaxed out of retirement to come and properly light CW until whatever she did to her face settles down. I think he could use the money, his daughter isn't helping him. Win-Win.

by Anonymousreply 140November 13, 2019 5:08 PM

FH didn't look like she was feeling 100% healthy, but it was good to see that she and show felt that she was healthy enough to do some basic stunt choreography on her first day back

And of course, any fight scene has to feature Jason...

by Anonymousreply 141November 13, 2019 5:50 PM

The makeup is also a huge factor on GH. Most of the women look terrible and muddy. KS always looks awful and GF looks like she just rolled out of bed some days.

by Anonymousreply 142November 13, 2019 8:36 PM

R142

They get some right like Becky, Maura, Emme, Lisa L., Budig.. Their makeup is always on point.

Genie, Laura, Kelly, nu Nina look bad. Kirsten is another level of bad

by Anonymousreply 143November 13, 2019 8:45 PM

Maura looks best when they’re not doing that dark smokey eye and pale lip combo on her. Becky always looks amazing. They put too much makeup on Emme IMO. She looks like a doll somedays.

by Anonymousreply 144November 13, 2019 8:54 PM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 145November 13, 2019 8:57 PM

What an awful show today.

Who were all those newbies and why did they hog the entire hour.

The writers really have no creativity, an entire episode centered around a courtroom.

by Anonymousreply 146November 14, 2019 2:33 AM

Seriously. I kept waiting for the part where they said the DVX was behind it.

by Anonymousreply 147November 14, 2019 3:46 AM

Steve sucks at the physical fight scenes.

by Anonymousreply 148November 14, 2019 12:28 PM

MW special needs hair don't reminds me of Mad TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 14, 2019 1:48 PM

Charlotte has never seen a picture of Nikolas at Grandma's house or Lulu's house?

by Anonymousreply 150November 14, 2019 7:18 PM

I refuse to believe she wouldn’t be able to recognize Nik. That’s just unbelievable.

Also, how many Carly and Joss scenes must we suffer through per segment?? I’m sick of the Oscar talk! And I hate that Carly knows Nik is alive. It’s all to cause conflict for CarSon. Stupid!

by Anonymousreply 151November 14, 2019 7:25 PM

R150

Really?? That’s almost as bad as Jack never seeing a picture of Laura while he was married to Jennifer on DOOL

by Anonymousreply 152November 14, 2019 7:55 PM

It sounds like they could have left today's episode just skipped. More Carly/Joss and insulting to any viewer Charlotte not recognizing Nik. I think I'll just delete without watching. Why this shit. I want to know what's going on Liz and I want real Drew back.

by Anonymousreply 153November 14, 2019 8:45 PM

r153

Are you sure you want to delete? You'll miss seeing Valentin kiss his finger and touch it to Anna's face, lol.

by Anonymousreply 154November 14, 2019 8:51 PM

The previews tomorrow look good. Sonny is yelling at poor Cam while tall Cam looms over the mini-mobster. Mo needs to get taller lifts.

by Anonymousreply 155November 14, 2019 10:54 PM

The Graceland Fan Event this year must have been a real success, they are doing a second one in Jan 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 16, 2019 12:02 AM

Look at Genie Francis getting center picture and termed "famed actress" in the press release.

by Anonymousreply 157November 16, 2019 12:16 AM

Lord, I just saw today’s ep and Steve burton looks so old. I havent watched in . He looks like he’s had the worst facelift too. Who agrees?

by Anonymousreply 158November 16, 2019 12:57 AM

^^ it also depressed bc it reminded me of what an old fart I am.

by Anonymousreply 159November 16, 2019 12:58 AM

Ticket prices don’t match the lineup. Way too many people I don’t care about.

Steve’s face looks gaunt in some areas. Idk what the hell is going on with him. Always like Liz and Sonny scenes so their little interaction was nice but the Cam scene with him was hilarious. Mo stumbling over his lines and William Lipton clearly taller than him. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 160November 16, 2019 2:00 AM

So what are everyone’s thoughts on Kelly? Any personal or professional gossip?

by Anonymousreply 161November 16, 2019 2:27 AM

Kelly is known in certain circles for her hairy snatch.

by Anonymousreply 162November 16, 2019 3:03 AM

LWB (Laura Wright's Boyfriend) still doing fan events, I guess that means he's never leaving. I didn't like him from the get go and it's made me detest her even more.

by Anonymousreply 163November 16, 2019 12:03 PM

Steve Burton looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 164November 16, 2019 12:48 PM

Steve looks rough.

by Anonymousreply 165November 16, 2019 12:49 PM

I'm worried about Finola. She's back from 6 months off & is wearing stage makeup but still looks ill or as my Grams would say peaked.

by Anonymousreply 166November 16, 2019 1:09 PM

Finola looks horrible for someone that was off for six months .

by Anonymousreply 167November 16, 2019 1:32 PM

[quote]Charlotte has never seen a picture of Nikolas at Grandma's house or Lulu's house?

Reminds of when Tad came back from the dead thinking he was Ted Orsini and was always at the hospital visiting the woman he thought was his mother. His parents had been key employees there for decades and his other mother and ex-wife were volunteers constantly in the room of the woman that he was visiting.

He could only really interact with Dimitri and Edmund who arrived in town after he died (we was not gone that long) - who would occasionally mention a name like Brooke or Erica and Tad would look perplexed for a moment.

by Anonymousreply 168November 16, 2019 2:35 PM

They're likely saving Charlotte's not having seen Nik before for a big reveal soon where she see a photo and tells Valentin or Laura that he is alive.

by Anonymousreply 169November 16, 2019 2:59 PM

I’d like to see Sonny become interested and aggressively pursue Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 170November 16, 2019 3:21 PM

Speaking of Tad Martin, what's going on with Colonel Tad Sanders? What is his connection to sniveling Val.

Wouldn't it be a good twist if he was Madeleine Reeve's attorney who arranged the adoption of Nina's baby and if said baby was in fact Nelle.

by Anonymousreply 171November 16, 2019 3:22 PM

R170

Why would you want to do that do Rebecca Herbst?? Mo and Sonny are beyond grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 172November 16, 2019 3:30 PM

Years ago, GH was supposedly going to make Liz and Sonny half siblings but they decided to create Courtney.

Sonny is horrible but Mo and Becky have a nice, easy chemistry. It sorta reminds me of Laura and Sonny scenes.

by Anonymousreply 173November 16, 2019 3:34 PM

I was surprised how good MEK still looks. For a while, he was a fat blob.

by Anonymousreply 174November 16, 2019 3:41 PM

So maybe Charlotte will see a picture of her UncCuz Nik next time she's at Laura's. Will Laura insist Charlotte be committed to Shadybrook also when she says she saw him, lol.

by Anonymousreply 175November 16, 2019 3:45 PM

R173

Well, Becky H. can have chemistry with a candle stick. The character of Liz as well as Laura should not have to lick Sonny's ass. Both of those characters know full well who he is and all the shit he's done & continues to do. Why can no on ever be allowed to call him on his sanctimony & hypocrisy? No parent in the world would ever take their teen to Sonny for guidance.

R174

MEK has lost all the weight he was carrying at the end of AMC. The most startling thing about him is how great his skin looks. I would love to know what products he uses. He's the male version of Herbst when it comes to great skin.

by Anonymousreply 176November 16, 2019 4:23 PM

I give FH a lot of credit for coming back to wrap things up and not leaving us with some lame off screen "Anna decided to stay in California with Robin since it turns out HeinPete isn't her son after all". She doesn't appear well and I think she's wearing a wig. It's sad, I remember when she started on the show.

by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2019 6:55 PM

So the rumor is that FH told a few fans she was ill?

by Anonymousreply 178November 16, 2019 9:19 PM

FH has taken extended breaks before and usually comes back looking more "refreshed". That wasn't the case here and the break seems longer than announced.

Hopefully, she'll be able to continue with a more recurring few weeks on/few weeks off schedule that many on the show now do.

by Anonymousreply 179November 16, 2019 11:39 PM

This week highlighted that Sam is a character who’s no longer needed on canvas.

by Anonymousreply 180November 17, 2019 5:33 PM

Some say FH has cancer and others say she is fine health wise.

by Anonymousreply 181November 17, 2019 5:34 PM

Maybe there's a medical (or otherwise troubling) situation with someone else in her family that's got her under stress. Either way, she definitely looks worn out from something, not like someone who just had an extended vacation. If it's all very hush-hush, they'll probably say she just got over a really bad flu before she returned.

I hope she's OK.

by Anonymousreply 182November 17, 2019 10:57 PM

Sam has never been needed on this show. Frons forced KeMo on the viewers. If Sam was played by anyone else, the character would’ve died while giving birth to Sonny’s baby. Instead, regime after regime kept her as a lead despite her checking out years ago.

by Anonymousreply 183November 18, 2019 5:40 AM

R183 Why did they keep her on then? She has a huge fan base. She is there for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 184November 18, 2019 6:35 AM

Three days of impeachment hearings this week -- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Wonder how many of those days GH will end up being preempted?

The more preemptions there are, the more likely we'll be seeing Port Charles residents celebrating Christmas in January!

by Anonymousreply 185November 18, 2019 10:09 AM

Frankly the soap opera going on in Washington right now is MORE interesting then anything that GH or the other surviving soaps can came up with.

by Anonymousreply 186November 18, 2019 12:13 PM

R184 She didn’t have a “huge” fanbase until Jasam. Viewers hated her - something she’s admitted to numerous times - especially when Sam was sleeping with Sonny and even back during that awful Dead Man’s Hand card story with Jax. She was a network pet. She’s finally on the backburner and her fans are losing their minds on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 187November 18, 2019 1:35 PM

I'm not familiar with this Brook Lyn actress but she clearly is an experienced soap actress and has a presence about her so this should work out nicely.

They aren't showing any flashbacks of Shiloh in the court scenes, guess they don't want to pay Coby any additional $.

Bye TB, tptb did you wrong.

by Anonymousreply 188November 18, 2019 6:59 PM

Previews for this week. Wonder how much we will actually get to see due to the Hearings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 18, 2019 7:51 PM

R188 She was on OLTL for a few years. She also did Gossip Girl and was a regular on The Mindy Project. Apparently she has a fanbase from her OLTL days who are all saying GH is a downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 190November 18, 2019 8:02 PM

I loved her on OLTL. She played a vixen & worked great with cast in her age bracket & also with the big guns. Her character even roped Asa Buchanan into marriage.

Today sure seemed like a chem test between Brooklyn & Julian. They were definitely throwing off sparks. Brooklyn was a shady character when she was on before so I can definitely see her pulling a scam over on Julian.

by Anonymousreply 191November 19, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote] Kelly Monaco

I know the answer to this one! What is "Is a skank?"

by Anonymousreply 192November 19, 2019 12:07 AM

She roped Clint Buchanan into marriage, not Asa

by Anonymousreply 193November 19, 2019 12:27 AM

More Diane Miller, LESS KeMo.

by Anonymousreply 194November 19, 2019 12:28 AM

Rumor is that KeMo is now recurring...could this be true.

by Anonymousreply 195November 19, 2019 12:40 AM

The New Year actually will bring even more Steve Burton and Kelly Monaco. Very heavy writing for Mo and Laura Wright.

by Anonymousreply 196November 19, 2019 12:52 AM

A Sonny-Liz-Carly triangle could be good.

by Anonymousreply 197November 19, 2019 1:01 AM

I’d love to see Sonny go crazy for Liz sending Carly into panic bitch mode. Jason’s head would spin.

Jasam are dead and buried. Let’s get GV back as Lucky for Sam and as for Jason...let’s see GH make him work with Ava.

by Anonymousreply 198November 19, 2019 1:12 AM

When will this piece of shit show be canceled?

the same triangles over and over and over and over again....

by Anonymousreply 199November 19, 2019 1:19 AM

Why don’t people like kelly? Is it the character she plays or have you heard shes a biatch?

by Anonymousreply 200November 19, 2019 3:01 AM

She's a ho r200.

by Anonymousreply 201November 19, 2019 5:08 AM

I want Nelle set free and Brooklynne to be a proudly nasty whore babe. Soaps need to re-embrace the importance of desperate whores.

by Anonymousreply 202November 19, 2019 5:27 AM

R195

Kelly being recurring could easily be proven or unproven. Just look at the show's credits. She was listed as contract at the end of today's episode

R197/R198

Who hates Rebecca Herbst so much they want her in a romance with POS Mo Benard? That's just disgusting. And why would Jason's head explode? Jason/Liz haven't been together in about 11 years & have zero romantic feelings for each other.

by Anonymousreply 203November 19, 2019 7:18 AM

R200 She’s lazy, entitled and can’t act.

I read the recurring rumor on Twitter. I hope it’s true but I doubt it. I’d be really shocked.

by Anonymousreply 204November 19, 2019 12:41 PM

Show aired today on East Coast as scheduled at 2:00. Adam Schiff broke for lunch at 1:40 and thankfully George Stephanopoulos stopped talking at 2:00 on the dot.

Sam's verdict today makes me think the recurring rumors might could be true.

Much prefer Lucas with curly hair and facial hair, hope the straight hair and clean shave don't last.

Can't wait for Julian to show up at the Q Mansion to pick up Leo and come face to face with Brooklyn after mistaking her for a hooker, lol.

The previews for tomorrow show Nik getting caught by Charlotte at Wyndemere. Did his fall from the window in Greece make he stupid? Jax should grab him by the scruff of his neck and drag him to Laura's and dump him on her doorstep.

by Anonymousreply 205November 19, 2019 7:37 PM

Likely there won't be any witnesses to Charlotte seeing Nik. Maybe they'll ship her off to the children's ward at Shadybrook?

by Anonymousreply 206November 19, 2019 7:54 PM

Word is they're bringing in a teenage boy with ties to Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 207November 19, 2019 11:57 PM

Well if they're bringing on another teen boy can we send the Dev kid back? Like a trade.

by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2019 12:07 AM

Another teen! Fuck! Are they trying to get the show cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 209November 20, 2019 12:22 AM

I wonder if Brook Lynn and Olivia get along. Could be interesting if--who am I kidding, WHEN--BL fucks Julian and then finds out he fucked her step-mother and fathered her step-brother, too. Runs in the family, I guess, though, since Ned fucked his Aunt Monica. Hee-hee, good times.

by Anonymousreply 210November 20, 2019 12:31 AM

Is it just me or did the Q mansion living room get a refresh?

by Anonymousreply 211November 20, 2019 1:05 AM

R207

Lord! If they're adding another male teen I can guarantee it's Mo's son.. I've seen professional photos taken of the Cam & Joss actors and Mo's son is in them.. We don't need another teen & we certainly don't need Mo getting his way on anything else.

If I wrote GH I'd have Trina be the daughter of Nikolas/Gia. Gia gave her up for adoption unbeknownst to Nik. Cam & Trina are the good friends who fall for each other when Dev & Joss continue to friend zone them. Dev pretends to be attracted to Joss but in reality he's gay and keeps quiet that the one he's attracted to is Cam. When Joss realizes too late that Cam/Trina are an item & Dev likes cock she spirals. Angry that her friends have all moved on while she stayed moaning over Oscar. She sets out to fuck any boy she can in school. She pushes boundaries with her teacher Dustin.

Make Cam/Trina the young lovebirds. Dev (if we have to keep him) the gay teen trying to stay in the closet but ultimately failing & Joss the hellion.

by Anonymousreply 212November 20, 2019 1:37 AM

First LW's boy toy, now MB's son...what's next SB's wife, KeMo's nephews.

by Anonymousreply 213November 20, 2019 2:09 AM

Wasn’t there a rumor after Sonny’s “What If...” episode that MB’s son was joining the cast? I thought for sure he as supposed to play Dev.

R212 IA with this teen story. Trina and Cam have way more chemistry than Joss and Cam. They’re really sweet. I’d say Trina doesn’t look mixed but then I remember the first Gia actress was Mexican playing a Black character. Not to mention Lily on Y&R and even Simone on AMC. I thought they were heading towards Joss and the teacher but it seems to have stalled. I’d rather Dev just die.

by Anonymousreply 214November 20, 2019 3:27 AM

I thought the actor playing Dev is supposed to be the bff of the actress playing Joss?

by Anonymousreply 215November 20, 2019 3:43 AM

We all know that Sonny has a son with Brenda, right? and we don't know who Dev's parents are, right?

by Anonymousreply 216November 20, 2019 4:17 AM

R215

Yeah according to the new SOD the actors who play Dev & Joss are BFFs since they were in 3rd grade..

by Anonymousreply 217November 20, 2019 8:40 AM

New Brook Lynn is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 218November 20, 2019 11:01 AM

Kelly acts like she is drugged up and half dead.

by Anonymousreply 219November 20, 2019 11:04 AM

Ugly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 20, 2019 12:14 PM

R218

You need your eyes checked.

by Anonymousreply 221November 20, 2019 12:36 PM

Nah she’s ugly

by Anonymousreply 222November 20, 2019 1:13 PM

R216 Why would Brenda’s son be in Turkey?

by Anonymousreply 223November 20, 2019 2:33 PM

Budig out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 20, 2019 8:57 PM

That's too bad, I'd rather she stayed. I like her and ReHe as sisters.

I guess she'll leave Violet behind with Finn.

I wonder if she is just very expensive and that's why they can't afford to ever keep her around very long. She is after all "the real Greenlee".

by Anonymousreply 225November 20, 2019 9:34 PM

I've thoroughly enjoyed Hayden this time. Didn't really appreciate everything she brought to the role the first go round. She has great chemistry with both Finn and Elizabeth.

Surprising she would be let go if the rumors about Anna are correct and Finola Hughs is only around long enough to wrap up Anna's storylines.

by Anonymousreply 226November 20, 2019 10:26 PM

I can think of a large number of people they could/should fire to pay for Budig.

R226 I don't buy those rumors. Why leave a show, that is still giving you major stories, pays you well (I'm guessing) and gives you months off every year?

by Anonymousreply 227November 20, 2019 10:34 PM

She should take Michael Easton with her. He is expensive and has zero chemistry with Finola Hughes. Those two gone would free up an insane amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 228November 20, 2019 10:37 PM

I guess they have to free up money to pay Mo's son and continue to pay LWB (Laura Wright's Boyfriend).

by Anonymousreply 229November 20, 2019 10:39 PM

I actually like Easton and Hughes. The only two people, I've ever liked him with is Hughes on GH and Melissa Archer on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 230November 20, 2019 10:41 PM

[quote]The only two people, I've ever liked him with is Hughes on GH and Melissa Archer on OLTL.

The only one of Easton's FIVE GH characters I've ever remotely liked is Finn.

by Anonymousreply 231November 20, 2019 11:04 PM

r231

I liked McBain and Sam (McBain and Anna would have been good also)

by Anonymousreply 232November 20, 2019 11:12 PM

From the article at R224:

[quote]Given her troubles this week on the ABC daytime, Hayden will go into hiding paving the way for Budig's exit.

Did I miss something, or did they write this article prior to and not taking into account the messed up scheduling this week? Who is she being forced to hide from?

by Anonymousreply 233November 20, 2019 11:14 PM

R233

Putting spoilers together I think it plays like this---

Nik overhears a one sided conversation between Valentin/Hayden. He jumps to the wrong conclusion that she's going to switch sides. Nik hires someone to accost her & uses that as a tactic to tell her her life is in danger. He tells her she needs to go underground to protect her life. She leaves Violet to protect her.

Just my spec.

by Anonymousreply 234November 21, 2019 3:33 PM

Someone said this thread was paywalled. I'm a subscriber so I didn't notice.

It seems everyone has decided to move to the "Tyler Christopher Arrested" thread

by Anonymousreply 235November 22, 2019 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!