Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Favorite Vacation Hookup Story?

What are some of your fondest memories of scoring dick away from home?

My fondest memory was in Berlin right after I turned 21. I went to a Lab.oratory for the first time. It was a Friday night at around 11 pm. Everyone was slipping into their underwear or went commando. I was not expecting this level of nudity so I kept my underwear on. I wandered through the place and it just kept getting more and more crowded. Everywhere you looked there were hot men. I made my way to their darkroom, more like an alley, where this gorgeous young guy was high as fuck getting fucked by anyone. It was slutty but so damn hot. I couldn't resist and stuck my dick in his surpassingly tight-ish hole for about 2 minutes. He blew me to clean it off.

As I made my way back out of that dark crevice of the world, random guys were groping me until I had a little circle of hands exploring my body. One was trying to pull my boxer-briefs down, while another wanted to suck me off. I had to end the fun when I felt a bare cock at my hole. I'm typically adamant about playing safe, but something about that sexually charged atmosphere, coupled with the fact that now one I knew was there to judge me, made me take some risks that night. I made it through that trip with wonderful memories and no STDs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 5:36 AM

Both times I skimmed by this thread, I read the title:

"Favorite VATICAN Hookup Story."

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote]"Favorite VATICAN Hookup Story."

Where to begin? How long have you got?

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 11:57 PM

Hotel du Cap, Antibes. Met this gorgeous English guy who was staying in a Villa nearby. He was in the pool and we were both at the infinity edge staring at the Med and the yachts. His foot kept brushing mine. I invited him for a drink,then dinner in my suite. We've kept in touch.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 12:00 AM

Playa Del Carmen. Hooked up with a hot Canadian dude in the spa who was on his honeymoon. He said they had been there for 2 weeks and he was bored so I asked him if he wanted to try something new. He said it wasn't new, let's fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 1:31 AM

Was he married to a man or woman r4? Sounds hot.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 3:03 AM

A woman R5

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 3:12 AM

I don’t know if this was my favorite story, but it was a memorable time.

I met a Russia while at a youth gay hostel in the Berlin. He spoke like 3 words of English but wanted to join our international (the group not the game) game of cards. One of the guys was annoyed at the language barrier, but I wanted everyone to feel included so I tried to explain, to the Russian the best I could. Everyone else spoke at least passing English.

After he game our group went out to a bar. Anywhere, I went he was always by my side. I think being a black American made me somewhat unique to him or he just thought I was hot. Maybe it was both. I know him being Russian was a sort of turn on. But ultimately he wasn’t my type.

I strike out with an Aussie I was gunning for all night and came back to the hostel drunk, horny and alone. No-one else was home so I just sat on the couch, still drinking. Then the Russian walks in and gives me the look. I say what what hell and follow him into the private bathroom. He starts soft wanting to kiss me. But I was drunk and a little tired of playing the strong black man complete with a BBC. I told him to slap me, he might have missed other English terms but he knew kinky words.

I ended up blowing his rather large cock. He slapped me, spit on me a bit (yes I know maybe not hot), some light chocking and blew his load on my face. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. In my normal sex cycle, I’m a lot more vanilla and typically in control. I will always have a warm place in my heart for my dominate Russian hookup.

Sent from iPhone

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 9:54 PM

Cancun time-share salesman. Hot beefy Mexican liked kissings and gave it raw, 1995

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 9:59 PM

Oh, for some reason, I read this as Favorite Vatican HookUp Story. I wondered how many replies there would be!

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 10:00 PM

I didn't hook up with anyone there, but on a trip to London I ended up at some kink basement bar (can't remember the name to save my life but I believe I took the tube to Kings Cross to go to it). Lots of rooms and camo netting. I heard the sound of a crop whip hitting someone, found the room it was coming from and saw a very handsome man all dressed up (in a riding uniform?) with a naked man across his lap. Very very hot and it definitely awoke something in me.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 10:05 PM

R7 I’m confused, is the iphone a black man who likes degrading sex with hot Russian hookups?

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 10:12 PM

Yes, r11 my iPhone probably had a kinky side for Russian men. You should see it’s search history while sleeping. Nasty stuff.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 10:16 PM

I’ll never forget that night in Branson, MO ...

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 11:50 PM

[Quote] My fondest memory was in Berlin right after I turned 21.

This was circa what? Weimar Germany?

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 5:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!