Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Damian Hurley

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2019 7:05 PM

It’s Ja’mie from Summer Heights High but much more pretentious

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 6:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 6:20 PM

He's WAAAAAY better looking than she is. He didn't get her ugly nose.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 6:24 PM

Miss Violet Chachki!! Damian has nice eyes and brows and lips and hair. Too bad he wants to look like a girl. Liz Hurley is a very kinky woman. She didn't keep bisexual tranny loving sub slut Hugh Grant with her home cooking.

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 7:28 PM

His eyes are further apart than his mom's eyes. He reminds me of a young Stephanie Seymour.

Elizabeth Hurley always had great hair. I always wondered why she never was in an hair care commercials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2019 7:36 PM

He should be glad he "doesn't know" his nasty, heartless, cheap prick of a grandfather...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2019 7:40 PM

He got the best of her AND even some appealing traits from his fugly-ass father. I was worried for him as a child.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2019 7:43 PM

Ugh, Liz HURL-y. I can’t stand this creature. I’ll never forget the time she called Marilyn Monroe fat. Bitch, please. Women are more critical of each other’s looks than men are. Yet men will take all the blame for their poor body image.

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2019 8:06 PM

He's going to be very very rich as well as beautiful soon. The Grandfather lost the court case. He's a trust fund babe now!

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2019 7:44 PM

Looks like a woman. No thanks!

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 7:47 PM

Definitely not my type.

I prefer men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 7:54 PM

Can he suck the chrome off a bumper like his mum, too?

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 7:55 PM

What IS that . . . [italic]thing[/italic] . . . in OP’s post?

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 7:57 PM

I much prefer this look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2019 8:00 PM

He totally looks like Hugh Grant's type.

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2019 8:01 PM

He has demon eyes, like his father. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2019 8:05 PM

So he has a dick and looks like a chick... more specifically, his mother?

There is no way Hugh is NOT going to tap that.

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2019 8:51 PM

It was obvious that he was going to look way better with short hair, and probably he will look better with age too

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2019 8:54 PM

The resemblance is even stronger to pre-Hollywood Hurley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2019 8:58 PM

People laugh at the pic, but the truth he got the job done, the campaign is everywhere and i find several articles on newspapers. And fashion is just that, making people talk about the product that you sell.

People say he won't get the job if he wasn't the song of Liz, but i don't agree, unlike other children of celebrities he indeed has something different. He is pretty in an ambiguous way.

A lot of models are not the typical beauty, and he fits that mold. And once he wants to skip the androginous look, a hair cut and new image

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2019 1:39 PM

I liked him on mummy’s show The Royals

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2019 6:50 PM

I predict he's going to be huge. HUGE.

He'll leave the Jenner, Hadid, Gerber, Depp celebrity model wannabes in the dust. He starts with Auntie Pat? Seriously, she's his first modeling job?

His mother was/is a good beauty model (as opposed to runway) and he will be too, possibly even more successful than she was because of the moment we're in with androgyny in advertising (not for the first time, it waxes and wanes).

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2019 6:59 PM

His eyes are pretty, but that nose is way too small/short and his mouth is weird.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2019 7:05 PM

His mouth is just fine, R23.

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2019 7:07 PM

[quote]I predict he's going to be huge. HUGE.

You're fucking HIGH, R22.

And retarded. Don't forget retarded.

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2019 10:50 PM

High, yes. Retarded, no.

Young girls love boys who look like pretty girls. They made DiCaprio the biggest movie star in the world when he was still a pretty boy. Look at the history of pretty young boys that little girls go screeching for, it's fucking endless. I'm not talking about what a man or an adult wants to see, I'm talking about teen and tween girls. Damian Hurley fits the bill perfectly. I have no idea what his voice sounds like or if he can move so no idea if he can make it as an actor but if he wants a huge career as a model he can have one. As long as his looks hold out. When he starts looking like a man that's the end.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2019 4:35 AM

He would have been a very successful female model but alas it was not to be.

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2019 4:53 AM

He'd be a handsome lad if he got a haircut and surgery like Mum

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2019 4:59 AM

I don't think her tits would suit him.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2019 5:04 AM

[quote]I have no idea what his voice sounds like or if he can move so no idea if he can make it as an actor but if he wants a huge career as a model he can have one.

He's walking roadkill, R26.

by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2019 1:00 PM

R19 Ooof it's a good thing she took a weed wacker to those eyebrows. She was in Eugene Levy territory.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2019 4:17 PM

Damian Hurley is an ugly troll.

I wouldn't fuck that thing with a 10 inch dildo.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2019 7:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!