Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kathy Griffin: A Hell Of A Story

Anyone going? Just bought my tickets. Could be interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 28, 2020 1:04 AM

I'm hoping to get out if a prior commitment or that they add a second date so I can see this. Saw her on her tour and her story is not only eye opening but really frightening. You can bitch about her all you want but her story from that tour, and I believe this is a film of one of that tour's shows, was incredible. She deserves to be applauded for really standing up. Lord knows most of the celebs praised here wouldn't dare.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 1:57 AM

I wish I could’ve seen the tour. This is the next best thing I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 2:19 AM

Who ?

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 2:51 AM

I saw her during her tour and she was amazing. I agree with everything R1 said. The show was therapeutic for me in the midst of the Trump presidency. The movie should be great!

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 3:06 AM

This is what her show will be.

Kathy Griffin Reflects On Feud With Andy Cohen: “He Treated Me Like A Dog”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 4:19 AM

I've gotten tickets. I can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 4:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 7:13 AM

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 10:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 11:32 AM

It’s tonight, bitches. Anyone need going?

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2019 10:38 PM

She has $75 million. She don't need my $10.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2019 10:44 PM

She’s running video ads on Scruff.

OP = Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2019 10:47 PM

7pm on the west coast. Gonna use a Regal popcorn coupon.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2019 11:13 PM

Who do people PAY to listen her? She never stops talking as it is, and you don't have to pay a penny.

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2019 11:33 PM

Saw her live last August and I'm going tonight.

Can't fucking wait.

And by the way, that coke addled Cunt Andy is posting all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2019 11:54 PM

Only one night? Sorry, Kathy -- I'm watching the debates.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2019 12:59 AM

On the west caost I watched Pete's debate, they start at 5pm, and got to the theater at 7pm for Kathy's epic documentary.

She needs to submit this to AMPAS for consideration.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2019 5:24 AM

This doc was one of the very few things that's helped me "make sense" of the world. And our country. Kathy's facial expressions are priceless. But her message is deftly tailored. "A Hell of a Story" is Griffin's finest work (which isn't saying much...) But this film was outstanding. (I noticed was a tiny AUDIO LAG at my screening, which I wondered whether that was a technical sabotage — courtesy of MAGA... aka "maggots. "

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2019 5:55 AM

I'm British and this woman really isn't known over here . However, how did she become so famous? She's not that funny, and seems like a total basket case too.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2019 5:56 AM

Hey, "British" fuckwad. You can't figure out why she's "FAMOUS?" Are you stupid? Her ENTIER CAREER — the most comedy concerts in history — is ABOUT FAME: mostly making fun of CELEBRITIES. Her "fame" doesn't need an algorithm of hashtags to figure out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2019 6:02 AM

Can't stand her anymore. I'm actually about to stop following her on twitter because the stupid, ugly, puerile pictures she posts of herself are starting to make me angry.

And she keeps repeating that she doesn't have anything lined up for the rest of her life as if it's a problem when you're a fucking millionnaire with a paid 10m house who's constantly touring and is now releasing a documentary. Jesus Christ FUCK. OFF. and die Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2019 6:06 AM

FAVE PART: The White House Correspondents Dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2019 6:09 AM

I agree, R18. The movie brings her reality media and comedy work together in a compelling way. Having seen all of her specials and her live four times, I feel that the stand up was well edited to keep the action moving removing the vocal fillers and non sequiturs that while authentic, hamper her communication. At times, though, the editing and dubbing was evident and slightly distracting. It pales in comparison to her analog’s opus— Taking the Long Way by Dixie Chicks. With a bit more quality, she might’ve scored a token Oscar nod as a middle finger to the President.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2019 6:26 AM

I watched in Texas, and was slightly worried about a Maggot shooter charging the theater. Anyone else similarly concerned?

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2019 6:27 AM

British guy here again. She's got mental health problems right? I mean that face is the face of a crazy person. I like that she hates Trump , but any sane person would. She isn't funny she just rambles on about herself and her.. ...trauma at the backlash she got. She's awful.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2019 7:23 AM

Team Kathy! I hope she wins the Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2019 7:27 AM

She is actually very funny R25. Face of a crazy person? That's like have of the people that live in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2019 7:43 AM

She was a fadng niche comic whose career was stalled after burning too many bridges. Then she got the idea to jump in front of the hate-Trump parade and pretend she was its leader. That fifteen minute is likewise about over. I don't know what's next.

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2019 8:05 AM

Brits think Miranda Hart is a comedy genius and love shit like Mrs Brown’s Boys. They don’t understand comedy. They hate Jews and banned them from the country. That’s why their comedy sucks.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2019 9:12 AM

I've been watching Kathy on talkshows. And glad she's "back." But "Hell of a Story" is BETTER than I expected. This isn't a re-hash of stale materials. She knew better to not "squander" the good stuff....

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2019 11:23 AM

Team Kathy.

What she did (the picture) was stupid. What happened to her as a result was far, far worse.

Kathy is a canary in a coal mine and I hope she never shuts up.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2019 11:25 AM

Went to see Kathy a few years back when she was at her "prime" with all those stand up specials on TV and stuff. She repeated most of the same old jokes and stories from TV and it was pretty boring. I realize all comedians have a set which they repeat but this bitch lacked any sort of comedic timing plus her stories about celebrities are not as interesting once you've heard them before. This bitch is not a real comedian. Joan Rivers on the other hand was fucking amazing. I'd heard her jokes before too but that bitch knew how to work an audience and land her jokes.

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2019 11:32 AM

I arrived late. Missing about 9 minutes. She'd just mentioned Lorne Michaels, blaming him for something. Can someone explain what that was about?

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2019 11:46 AM

r21, you are a full-fledged idiot. There's no reason for you to be literally murderous over a low-level comedian, plus you still follow her and are "threatening" to unfollow.

Jesus, guy, pull yourself together. Take control of yourself and unfollow her, stop reading these threads, move on. This is really unhealthy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2019 11:54 AM

R20=the coke addled famewhore Cunt Andy

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2019 12:22 PM

Did you stay for the Q&A? It was very informative.

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2019 12:24 PM

Fuck PEREZ HILTON and anderson+andy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2019 12:25 PM

Ugh. Death to whoever links to that whale, Perez.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2019 12:31 PM

She’s such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2019 12:53 PM

R24, I saw it in Tennessee, and that did cross my mind.

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2019 1:34 PM

Saw it with a few friends, and we all agreed that personally she's probably a nightmare, and the photo was really stupid... But she's also hilarious and her "punishment" is way extreme and inappropriate for her nonexistent crime.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2019 1:37 PM

Oh, and that Andy Cohen really is a vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2019 1:38 PM

I like Miranda Hart AND Kathy. So sue me.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2019 1:41 PM

R39=Coke Addled Cunt Andy

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2019 1:58 PM

The standup was brilliant

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2019 3:40 PM

[quote]British guy here again. She's got mental health problems right? I mean that face is the face of a crazy person. I like that she hates Trump , but any sane person would. She isn't funny she just rambles on about herself and her.. ...trauma at the backlash she got. She's awful.

Thank you for taking time out of standing in front of Buckingham Palace hoping your useless Queen will peak out the window and wave to you.

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2019 4:19 PM

R33 it was about Alec Baldwin lobbying to get her to host SNL and Lorne Michaels, the cunt who never met a funny woman, put the kibosh on it.

If AHOAS gets an Oscar nomination for Documentary, Lorne is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2019 5:33 PM

Today Kathy was sued by the Catholic MAGA Kid who assaulted the native American drummer at the Lincoln Memorial.

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2019 7:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2019 7:41 PM

She was encouraging his doxing. I'm not sure that's protected speech.

by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2019 7:41 PM

He participated in a public display in a public park and was identified for the smug little fuck he is.

Kathy was doxed. Kathy was doxed and death threatened.

White male privilege at its best, Covington Catholic.

Don't worry, she'll just add it to the next special.

by Anonymousreply 51August 3, 2019 7:48 PM

r42, and I fear for his recent purchase.

by Anonymousreply 52August 3, 2019 7:50 PM

I was going to see it until I found out it was double the normal ticket price. Later I found out that they were going to beam in Kathy live after the movie, answering questions, I guess that's why they charged double.

by Anonymousreply 53August 3, 2019 8:45 PM

It was very enjoyable.

The Andy Cohen clip is possibly the cuntiest thing I've seen a gay man do in public.

by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2019 9:30 PM

When and where will they show this film again? Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 55August 4, 2019 12:57 AM

R55 It will be available to rent and purchase on streaming platforms August 13

by Anonymousreply 56August 4, 2019 1:07 AM

R56 Great I can torrent it and not give Kathy a dime!

by Anonymousreply 57August 4, 2019 1:15 AM

R57 I’m sure that will make you feel very powerful. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 58August 4, 2019 1:51 AM

Coke addled Cunt Andy is posting all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 59August 4, 2019 2:04 AM

Yes, Kathy is a cunt and she is OUR cunt. I've never seen a bigger homohag in my life and that's just fine.

She was targeted and destroyed - OVER A JOKE - by right wingers and those who fear them - FUCK THOSE SPINELESS CUNTS. They are not our cunts.

And fuck Andy Cohen. Andy, honey, if you're reading this, go take care of your baby. Grow as a human being and then get back to us.

And Anderson, if you're reading this, you are also a cunt but you're not as obnoxious as Andy. Try to keep it that way. And sorry about your mom, she was a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 60August 4, 2019 2:18 AM

The Trump photo was not that big a deal, it was a rubber mask!

Jeez, everyone on the right are such snowflakes!

by Anonymousreply 61August 4, 2019 4:40 AM

I wish this "ballsy chick" would just shut the fuck up. She's annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 62August 4, 2019 4:44 AM

We need people like Kathy in the world.

by Anonymousreply 63August 4, 2019 5:13 AM

by Anonymousreply 64August 4, 2019 3:26 PM

[quote]I wish this "ballsy chick" would just shut the fuck up. She's annoying as fuck.

And you have sunshine and glitter shooting out of your ass?

by Anonymousreply 65August 5, 2019 3:48 AM

She stopped being funny a LONG time ago, around the time she started name-dropping Kris Kardashian all the time. Now she’s just exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 66August 5, 2019 3:53 AM

[quote]Today Kathy was sued by the Catholic MAGA Kid who assaulted the native American drummer at the Lincoln Memorial

There was no assault. Even the shit stirrer Indian never claimed there was. See, this is why people automatically treat all liberals as the liars that they are. They lie all the time. About everything and everyone. That's why you can't win presidential elections anymore.

by Anonymousreply 67August 5, 2019 3:58 AM

You really are a fucking idiot R67. In case you forgot Obama won the presidency twice. Trump will be out after one term.

by Anonymousreply 68August 5, 2019 4:01 AM

Drinking game: Take a shot every time Kathy blames a WHITE MALE for VICTIMIZING her and you'll be dead within five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 69August 5, 2019 4:17 AM

R69 Yes. [quote]Anderson Cooper and Jeff Zucker are cut from the same cloth … a lot of these older white guys hate me, and they’ve hated me for years, because I’ve been a ballsy chick my whole career and I’ve never learned my lesson.'

by Anonymousreply 70August 5, 2019 4:22 AM

[quote] There was no assault. Even the shit stirrer Indian never claimed there was. See, this is why people automatically treat all liberals as the liars that they are. They lie all the time. About everything and everyone. That's why you can't win presidential elections anymore.

[quote] Drinking game: Take a shot every time Kathy blames a WHITE MALE for VICTIMIZING her and you'll be dead within five minutes.

You do know that we all can view your deplorable post history?

by Anonymousreply 71August 5, 2019 4:24 AM

What the fuck does that have to do with KG constantly playing the victim to "older white males"? Tell me I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 72August 5, 2019 4:25 AM

[quote] What the fuck does that have to do with KG constantly playing the victim to "older white males"? Tell me I'm wrong.

Save your idiotic bullshit for the next Trump rally.

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2019 4:31 AM

I'm not a Trump fan, 'tard. Nice try though. I take it you're one of Kathy's rabid pet gays?

by Anonymousreply 74August 5, 2019 4:40 AM

I got to see this at Outfest in LA last week and Kathy did a nice long conversation after the film. It was fantastic to see her and get a little extra perspective on the film and her experience.

by Anonymousreply 75August 5, 2019 4:55 AM

R71 Only one of those comments you quoted is mine, dear. Try harder.

by Anonymousreply 76August 5, 2019 4:56 AM

And a Variety review:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2019 3:25 AM

I can't wait to see it!

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2019 8:51 AM

Whether you like Kathy or not, it is absolutely ridiculous that she's had to endure this pillorying since the Trump photo. Talk about double standards. The left publishes political satire and careers are destroyed while the right promotes fascist policies and careers are made.

by Anonymousreply 79August 6, 2019 9:20 AM

She's an unfunny, annoying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 80August 6, 2019 8:36 PM

r80, thanks for taking the tome to project.

by Anonymousreply 81August 6, 2019 8:43 PM

R80 I’m sure she’s heartbroken you feel that way

by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2019 10:32 PM

R80=Coke Addled Cunt Andy

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2019 11:47 PM

R81/82/83 are idiots. Griffin is an unfunny, incredibly annoying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2019 12:08 AM

R84=an increasingly jittery Coke Addled Cunt Andy.

by Anonymousreply 85August 7, 2019 12:24 AM

R84 Oooh Miss Andy is about to pull a Dunaway 🍿 🍿🍿. You’ll feel better after another line, love

by Anonymousreply 86August 7, 2019 12:30 AM

R85/86 = morons with their tongues up the "ballsy chick's" asshole.

by Anonymousreply 87August 7, 2019 12:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 7, 2019 1:46 AM

R87 You are correct! It’s so tasty too! I think she had Pizza for lunch 💩

by Anonymousreply 89August 7, 2019 1:49 AM

by Anonymousreply 90August 7, 2019 4:36 AM

What happened to Kathy was ridiculous, I personally found Don Jr. posing with the actual head of a big game cat he proudly killed in its sleep a much more disturbing image. The resources wasted on investigating someone who burned a MASK is just the icing on that fuck cake.

Haven't seen the movie yet but look forward to streaming it. Hope its actually different, she needs a departure from the sub-d-list reality show schtick.

by Anonymousreply 91August 7, 2019 5:31 AM

Team Kathy all the way all the time especially against motherfucking Trump.

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2019 5:39 AM

Kathy is like Biden supporters. They think they're fighting evil but only want to restore the old shitty status quo. Griffin just wants her fame back. She knows nothing about what's right or wrong with the world or she would have other things to say. She's big on her personal injustice. That's always been her gig. She got her career back - she always was a fast talker, conversationally funny. But the bitch is old and her style is out of humor.

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2019 5:55 AM

She needs a strong manager to get her on more talk shows but to say, "Look. You've taken the mask thing as far as it can go. You did a tour talking about it. You did the movie. Now... Just be funny. Yes, you were burned and it was wrong. But nobody likes a victim. Joan Rivers would have turned it around by now. You need to get back to doing what made you popular: Tell everyone Renee Zellweger is a coke fiend.*

by Anonymousreply 94August 8, 2019 4:10 AM

She needs to be the first guest on Season 23 to promote her documentary FOR OSCAR SUBMISSION.

by Anonymousreply 95August 8, 2019 4:53 AM

Is it Oscar worthy? If she win , she’s a T away from being an EGOT?

by Anonymousreply 96August 8, 2019 2:37 PM

r96, being an EGO would suffice for Ms. Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 97August 8, 2019 7:02 PM

People are so stupid and reactionary. Political cartoons of an irreverent or satirical nature depicting decapitated heads of state are an ancient form of anti-government speech. Enough with the trumpie snowflakes.

by Anonymousreply 98August 9, 2019 3:32 PM

But Barron was triggered!

Seriously, Kathy is doing the Town Hall in Ptown. I'd love to hear how she does.

Who's going?

by Anonymousreply 99August 10, 2019 10:18 PM

I'm convinced the "British guy" on this thread is MILO YIANOPOLOUS himself....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2019 11:43 AM

Kathy on Seth this week.

by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2019 9:49 PM

She's just embarrassing herself at this point.

by Anonymousreply 102August 12, 2019 4:24 PM

I'll always love her. She's been doing this shit for so long, she'll always have my respect.

by Anonymousreply 103August 12, 2019 4:53 PM

Ad as a female comic she DEMANDS respect.

Hope she wears the gold shoes tonight and asks Seth what a cunt Meghan McCain and her husband are.

by Anonymousreply 104August 12, 2019 5:29 PM

She wants $10 to RENT this mess on Youtube? Fuck off, Miss Thang! Who's got the torrent link?

by Anonymousreply 105August 13, 2019 11:39 AM

r105, pay the bitch or she go cut you.

by Anonymousreply 106August 13, 2019 6:57 PM

R102 is either Coke Addled Cunt Andy or its Cunt Milo.

It could go either way.

by Anonymousreply 107August 13, 2019 7:37 PM

I ain't paying shit. I'll break her all over again.

by Anonymousreply 108August 13, 2019 7:41 PM

I’m watching tonight

by Anonymousreply 109August 13, 2019 10:22 PM

The feckless bit is brilliant! She could’ve cut down on the 20 min doc before the standup. The standup is brilliant

by Anonymousreply 110August 14, 2019 2:07 AM

Bump. Has anyone else watched?

by Anonymousreply 111August 16, 2019 12:44 AM

The Andy Cohen interview Is fucked up. What a fucking disgrace to gay men. Fuck her. I declare her straight!

by Anonymousreply 112August 16, 2019 12:48 AM

Going to watch this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 113August 16, 2019 4:31 AM

Just downloaded it to watch on a long plane trip next week. Unlike the other British guy I love Kathy and saw her live in London twice.

I was cringing so hard when she did the press conference and the apology video. Hopefully this will shine some light on how it all went down and her mental state at the time, hard to believe she thought that was a good idea. I also agree that now she should draw a line under the whole episode and move on. Joan changed her act and moved on from “Edguh” (sidenote Joan’s album “What becomes a semi legend most is a gem). Kathy needs to let this be the end and so back to her schtick. The next tour needs to have no mention of Trump. His ego is such that ignoring him would bother him more.

Didn’t know she was back with Randy!

by Anonymousreply 114August 16, 2019 4:22 PM

Kathy read Mercedes Schlapp to filth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 18, 2019 3:17 AM

R115 you didn’t link to a tweet

by Anonymousreply 116August 18, 2019 3:19 AM

Just saw it. Laughed so hard at the stand-up I got a headache. I could have done with a little less "pity party," but I think she's earned it.

Count me among her lesbian fans.

by Anonymousreply 117August 19, 2019 10:56 PM

I wish she would’ve released the full stand up show.

by Anonymousreply 118August 20, 2019 1:41 AM

Kathy performed at Town Hall in Provincetown this weekend. By all reports and reviews she did very well and was well received.

Funny though when I googled her dates somebody had posted her show had been cancelled. Hmmmm.

People are still messing with her. She nailed it anyway.

Bump for team Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 119August 20, 2019 8:05 PM

Do any of the DLers who are members of AMPAS know how it is petitioned to allow a film into the Documentary category?

by Anonymousreply 120August 23, 2019 6:34 PM

R120 Are you Miss Kathy?

by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2019 12:29 AM

YO, ACADEMY: Kathy should HOST The Oscars!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 122August 24, 2019 2:53 AM

And fuck Andy Cohen. Just before the TMZ "I don't know her" clip, Kathy is recorded in Singapore after eating dinner. I think she suggests that she food poisoned. She starts sweating and slurring her words and... looks like she's about to pass out.

by Anonymousreply 123August 24, 2019 2:58 AM

I loved that Kathy included this: And Arnold Kopelson, a CBS Corporation board member and Oscar-winning producer, sent Griffin a wonderful email suggesting that she humble herself before the president, who has been “known to be compassionate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 24, 2019 3:05 AM

Cohen came off as a total asshole. Which he is.

by Anonymousreply 125August 26, 2019 6:45 PM

I worry for his purchased offspring.

by Anonymousreply 126August 26, 2019 9:43 PM

I used to be a huge fan. But she came through her PR crisis as cloying and strident. She tries WAY too hard, and it’s never funny anymore. It’s all about her grudges and needs with people. So over it. I wish she would get to the same place.

by Anonymousreply 127August 27, 2019 1:41 AM

You never get over people who want to kill you and your career., r127.

by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2019 1:44 AM

Preach R127! I’m still bitter over getting fired for being a fag 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 129August 27, 2019 1:46 AM

There's a reason this woman has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 130August 27, 2019 7:46 AM

Nd her attempt to make Gloria Vanderbilt’s death about her loss was beyond. Buck up and send her son your condolences, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 131August 27, 2019 10:27 AM

Kathy warned us: The First Amendment is under attack. Quit bitching about her "attitude." Kathy speaks truth!

by Anonymousreply 132August 27, 2019 9:55 PM

I think there´s a life lesson to learn in the way her friends reacted when the scandal hit.

by Anonymousreply 133August 27, 2019 10:02 PM

I think there´s a life lesson to learn in the way her friends reacted when the scandal hit.

by Anonymousreply 134August 27, 2019 10:02 PM

Kathys' stand up is still sharp as a tack and anybody who says otherwise can suck it.

by Anonymousreply 135August 28, 2019 12:55 AM

I stood by Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 136August 28, 2019 1:13 AM

Kathy’s my girl 😍🥰😘

by Anonymousreply 137August 28, 2019 1:20 AM

She's witty and can tell a story. I respect her.

by Anonymousreply 138August 28, 2019 1:23 AM

Keeping score: Wendy had an opinion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 28, 2019 1:30 AM

Fuck you, Wendy! He deserves zero respect!

by Anonymousreply 140August 28, 2019 1:36 AM

Wendy Williams is a drugged out heffer with her own problems.

And how old is that clip and how is it relevant today?

by Anonymousreply 141August 28, 2019 1:44 AM

Whoopi had an opinion, too. She didn't support Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 142August 28, 2019 9:22 AM

Truly remarkable how terrified people are of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 143August 28, 2019 9:37 AM

The Lisa Bloom presser is quite interesting in hindsight. Kathy was mocked. (Lisa Bloom can suck it.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 28, 2019 9:41 AM

HE BROKE ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 145August 28, 2019 6:01 PM

Still can't find this on any torrent site. Weird. I guess she's over.

by Anonymousreply 146September 8, 2019 7:05 PM

I think this might have been the best thing to happen to her in a while. At least she finally has something genuinely interesting to talk about in her stand up again besides recapping Real Housewives episodes. That was getting old as hell. Whether she'd admit it or not, she'd gotten off the D-list and become friendly with a lot of the celebrities she used to trash talk and that hurt her for a while. Now that's she's seen how these so-called friends reacted after the scandal, she could go back to trashing them again. Kris Jenner, Sharon Stone, and Melanie Griffith seem to have come off well in their interactions with her since. Who'd have ever thought those gals would be the voice or reason (or friends with Kathy).

by Anonymousreply 147September 8, 2019 8:06 PM

Anybody watched the special ? I did and I was mortified on her behalf. It's so badly edited/produced, you can see shots of the audience at some points just looking at her on stage not laughing while you can hear an added laugh track in the audio (!). Whoever did this did a pretty bad job. Really Kathy ? Canned laughter ?

You can stream it at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 26, 2020 2:29 PM

Just my opinion, but everybody involved with this scandal, everyone (including high-profile celebrities and newscasters who made headlines because they cut off ties with Kathy Griffin) demonstrated poor judgement, misguided actions and extreme self-righteous behavior.

by Anonymousreply 149April 26, 2020 2:36 PM

Just attempted to watch it via R148's link...I got through the first half hour or so where she threw herself a pity party (all the while pointing a camera at herself) but the standup portion after that is completely unwatchable. She's talking about people *I* don't even know or care about--so why would anyone in her Icelandic audience give a shit?? And she seems completely manic, talking a mile a minute which is very unsettling. CRINGE

I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 150April 27, 2020 10:29 PM

Team Kathy.

Always was, always will be.

by Anonymousreply 151April 28, 2020 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!