Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ree Drummond

Is she the most smug FRAU who ever frau'ed?

Ree really thinks that her life is perfect, doesn't she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 13, 2020 12:28 AM

If you were sleeping with Ladd every night, you'd have that smug smile on your face too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2019 9:46 PM

Her life IS perfect. Have you seen that studly cowboy husband?

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2019 9:47 PM

I want to stay a week in the Pioneer Woman Boarding House.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2019 9:50 PM

Ladd is damned hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2019 9:50 PM

Her husband has the personality of a bag of rocks and wreaks of cow and pig shit. I’m sure he loves the gays. I bet ole Ree whipped up the fam some pride cupcakes for box lunches out on the ranch.

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2019 9:51 PM

Ladd and cowboy Josh are hooking up on the DL!

They probably fuck in the barn, while eating Ree's cupcakes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2019 9:52 PM

He fucks like an animal, I’d be smug too.

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2019 9:53 PM

R6 you know what they say, steers and queers. Looks like they are going to violate that poor animal.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2019 9:54 PM

Ree is the QUEEN of Pawhuska.

Watching this, I get the distinct impression that she's a closeted Liberal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2019 9:58 PM

Pioneer Woman road trip.

FRAU central!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2019 10:01 PM

I was glad when she got fat.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2019 10:02 PM

Here’s my brush with fame. Haha. Ree was filming something in Dallas. I had no idea who Ladd was. At the gym in the hotel I met him in the sauna. His big ole dick was hanging out from his towel in the sauna. I kept it cool but got some good peeks in. We talked about sports. Where we from. Etc. I learned next morning who he was when I saw black town car and a camera crew pull up to pick them up. He has a girthy schlong. No action. But he had no problems lettin it hang.

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2019 10:03 PM

How did that old lumpy faced hag get Ladd in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2019 10:04 PM

[quote] I was glad when she got fat.

Me too. More cushion for the PUSHIN'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2019 10:05 PM

When you’ve got a big one (I personally know) you let everyone see occasionally. I sometimes jog with no underwear and enjoy the stares from men, women, and boys.

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2019 10:05 PM

[quote] I had no idea who Ladd was. At the gym in the hotel I met him in the sauna. His big ole dick was hanging out from his towel in the sauna

Ladd was clearly crusing the hotel gym for dick!

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2019 10:06 PM

That woman at R10 is the frauiest frau who ever fraued!

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2019 10:13 PM

Most of this thread sounds like fraus. Who the hell would honestly think her husband is hot except for a bunch of dumpy PTA moms? Looks all red faced like he hits the bottle.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote]Her life IS perfect.

Is this part of perfection?

I have some ideas about how she can handle this situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2019 10:16 PM

Isn't the family she married into something like the biggest landowners in America?

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2019 10:17 PM

I love reading her Instagram because people are dragging her on nearly every photo.

For some reason, she has a lot of haters, and they are all over her Instagram because of her daughter's citation for drinking.

She could post a picture of lemonade, and the haters will reply "too bad your daughter was arrested. what a horrible example you are!" rofl!

These people are relentless. I guess they were waiting for a crack in the armor, before they could attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2019 10:26 PM

R18. A big, meaty cock covers a multitude of other flaws.

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2019 10:41 PM

The Drummond family is extremely wealthy. I know one of them. Very nice...

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2019 10:42 PM

I wanna see her big ol tits.

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2019 10:44 PM

I don't think that's Ladd at r1. I don't think Ladd has hairy forearms like that poster's link.

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2019 10:46 PM

About six or seven years ago, Ree Drummond hate blogs were practically a cottage industry.

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2019 10:50 PM

I just caught an episode of Ree with Cowboy Josh and Cowboy Johnny.

Cowboy Johnny is fucking HOT!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2019 8:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2019 8:55 PM

They look inbred R28.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2019 8:59 PM

^^ I guess if you consider Precious Moments figurines “adorable,” sure...

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2019 9:00 PM

I hope R1 wasn't trying to feign that photo off as Ladd, because it certainly isn't him.

Truth be known, these people don't even live full time on that ranch. They've probably got a big house in Los Angeles. The lives of these cooking show people is never as presented on TV. The ranch is probably run by their employees and they just show up to film.

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2019 9:02 PM

[quote] Truth be known, these people don't even live full time on that ranch. They've probably got a big house in Los Angeles.

Ree always talks about how much time they spend in Colorado.

I'll bet that they live part-time in Aspen or Vail.

She also travels quite a bit to New York City to visit her publisher.

Ree is not as "country" as she presents herself to be.

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2019 9:06 PM

I don’t get why any of you are finding this gay hating Republicunt trash hot. Ladd looks like the poster boy for a good old fashioned game of best the faggot. Please.

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2019 9:07 PM

*beat

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2019 9:08 PM

Ladd most likely has mistresses all over the place he's keeping up. I seriously doubt he's a "good ol' Bible readin' country boy".

And frankly, I don't see the hot factor with him. He doesn't seem to have any eyebrows. And that constantly red face is off putting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2019 9:22 PM

Ladd is damned sexy....

And he doesn't seem homophobic or racist in the least bit. If you watch the show.

I think that anyone who thinks he's a gay-bashing redneck is just projecting, because of his accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2019 9:23 PM

That picture is way old. His hair, what he has left (including his douchey goatee) is now snow white.

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2019 9:26 PM

Definitely not hot. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2019 9:27 PM

Have fraus infiltrated these threads again? This guy is an ugly, tomato faced, Republican douche. He isn’t hot. If you honestly think he loves the gays then you haven’t spent any time around actual folks like him. I grew up in a rural area with people who were farmers and ranchers. I know for a fact that 99.9% of these people are intolerant assholes. Wake up and stop thinking with your dick.

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2019 9:39 PM

Oh, Ree!

[quote]I had a black grandpa for the first seven years of my life. Pa-Pa had beautiful dark brown skin and rough, calloused hands.

[quote]Having a black grandpa provided me just the individuality I needed in the relatively small, affluent area in which I grew up. We were a country club family, and back then, not a single member of our club was any race other than white. Just how caucasian everyone was would be painfully obvious during any given trip to the pool: blond, straight hair, light tan skin, blue eyes—what did any of these clueless sheep know about culture? Or soul? Sure, I had auburn hair, fair skin, and freckles myself, but at least I had a black grandpa. So I wasn’t really like the rest of them.

[quote]Turned out, my grandpa worked his whole life in the oilfield and was such a dark shade of tan, I’d mistaken him all those years for African-American. "Pa-Pa’s white, dear," Ga-Ga repeated. She said it as if she was reporting the weather forecast. And while Ga-Ga didn’t realize it, what she actually did that night was rip out half of my soul, half of my identity. Instantly, in the blink of an eye, I was just like all the other country club kids, wearing the same clothes and eating the same Sunday Brunch spread, with no hope of soul food or gospel music anywhere in my future.

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2019 9:39 PM

Ladd only trusts 'Murican wings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2019 9:41 PM

That passage in R40 is craaaaaaaaazy. Is she serious???

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2019 10:03 PM

R28 - that middle blonde boy with the dimples is adorable 😍

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2019 10:03 PM

Her sons are both about 6 foot now and whenever they appear on camera now, they're sullen and monosyllabic. No more sweet little boys smiling as she frosts cupcakes - they're bitter teenagers stuck performing for their mom on her lame show. The older one barely grunts when Ree asks him how the chili/stew/beans taste.

I await they day they go off to college and either get busted in a humiliating hazing scandal or drunk in a car with a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2019 10:14 PM

[quote] that middle blonde boy with the dimples is adorable

That's her third child, Bryce.

She calls him her "Anthony Michael Hall" lookalike.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2019 10:15 PM

The kids are all grown up now.

No more "dancing monkeys" for Ree on her show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2019 10:17 PM

The one in hot pink looks hungover. I wonder if she’s the one that got the DUI.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2019 10:19 PM

If ever there was a case study on the inexplicable rewards continually handed to white mediocrity...

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2019 10:20 PM

I’d drink, too, if this phony cunt was my mother and my father was a sour shit.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote] The one in hot pink looks hungover. I wonder if she’s the one that got the DUI.

No, the one in pink is Alex - her oldest daughter.

The drunk one is Paige, her second daughter (the taller one).

Bryce is the blond boy, and Todd is the youngest.

Obviously, I watch her show... lol.

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2019 10:23 PM

R45, if Anthony Michael Hall and Woody Harrelson had a son.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2019 10:23 PM

At least none of them inherited the daddy’s propensity towards ruddiness!

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2019 10:26 PM

Ladd is from one of the largest land owning families in the country. He's worth in the area of $200 million. And Ree is worth around $50 million on her own. Oh hell no they don't live and work on that stinkin' Oklahoma ranch full time. The very idea.

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2019 10:33 PM

Haha R53.

The way that she talks and acts on the show, you'd think that she lives in a shack down by the creek on their property.

She really does present a phony act of "down homey-ness" which her frau fans lap up like ice cream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2019 10:37 PM

"Ladd is from one of the largest land owning families in the country. He's worth in the area of $200 million."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suppose they're Republicans, far, far to the right of John Birch Society members.

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2019 10:41 PM

That was from a deleted post about old black grandpa and enchiladas, R42. I’m not sure if it can still be found at archive dot org, but I can vouch for its accuracy....for what that’s worth. I remember my mouth falling open at the time. I’m getting an error message when I try to link the forum where I found the quote, but searching “black grandpa” with her name will turn it up.

And then there was another one that amounted to, “Why, yes, I am indeed allowed to use the R-word in reference to my retard brother, because he’s my bother and he’s fucking retarded.”

by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2019 10:51 PM

R56 I believe every word of this shit. That “black grandpa” story is exactly the kind of thing clueless white people say when they are attempting to demonstrate how open minded and non-racist they are. I am a person who can’t stand it when SJWs label everyone racist over silly things, but in this case I feel it’s pretty obvious. They try waaaaay to hard to show how accepting they are. Makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2019 10:56 PM

She was woke before being woke was cool, y’all!

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2019 10:57 PM

INCEST SURVIVOR

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2019 11:05 PM

[quote] That was from a deleted post about old black grandpa and enchiladas

[quote] And then there was another one that amounted to, “Why, yes, I am indeed allowed to use the R-word in reference to my retard brother, because he’s my bother and he’s fucking retarded.”

Oh, please.

This is like the Mariah Carey "Excuse me, miss..." story.

Total bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2019 11:12 PM

I don’t believe a white child would ever get this notion in her head that she had black roots. She made that up, which is pretty alarming. Then she goes and marries a pink man.

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2019 11:17 PM

Both Ree and her husband are very, very ugly. At least they have each other.

by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2019 11:38 PM

I believe the black grandpa thing. My grandfather is largely Native American and fairly dark. When he would come to pick me up from school the other kids would ask "Who's that ni&%er picking you up?" or "Why are going home with a Mexican?"

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2019 11:52 PM

R17, there is no doubt in my mind that the frau in R10 's vid has been to, or is planning a sojourn to Waco to soak up "her girl" Joanna's awesomesauce.

by Anonymousreply 64July 18, 2019 12:17 AM

The URL for the since-removed "black grandpa" post ends in [italic]/blog/2006/10/i_had_a_black_g/[/italic] but Muriel, in her infinite wisdom, still isn't allowing me to post links in this thread. It goes to a 404 error message and a big photo of a smiling Ladd with his legs wide open, if that's your sort of thing.

So, R60, what do you suspect the black_g refers to...

I had a black gargoyle?

I had a black gangbang?

I had a black gynecologist?

I had a black gayling?

by Anonymousreply 65July 18, 2019 12:59 AM

[quote]INCEST SURVIVOR

No, that's me.

by Anonymousreply 66July 18, 2019 3:05 AM

Get in line, R66

by Anonymousreply 67July 18, 2019 3:17 AM

I WAS that little girl, Joe Biden

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2019 5:16 AM

R29 I think she whipped up a loaf of inbread for Ladd and the kids to eat on the ranch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2019 5:24 AM

R63 - that’s hilarious! I would have asked you, “why is the man who mows your lawn picking you up?”

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2019 10:59 AM

Her husband might be better looking with a bigger dick but I got the gays.

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2019 11:39 AM

Well she's certainly NO Kimberly Drummond, that's for sure...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 18, 2019 11:55 AM

Watchoo talkin' 'bout, Ree!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 18, 2019 11:56 AM

I was flipping channels recently and came across an episode featuring her brother, who has Down’s syndrome. You KNOW that prissy bitch must be super embarrassed by him, but was probably pressured by her family to feature him on an episode, since she exploits nearly every member of her extended family at one point or another on that show.

by Anonymousreply 74July 18, 2019 12:05 PM

I like blue, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 18, 2019 12:14 PM

What is so appealing about this woman? Why is she so beloved by fraus?

by Anonymousreply 76July 18, 2019 2:09 PM

She’s cute without being beautiful and rich in a “downhome” way, so her followers don’t feel intimidated. She’s also a bit broad in the beam. I can’t imagine Martha Stewart ever being in the least bit plump.

by Anonymousreply 77July 18, 2019 3:48 PM

I want to fuck her brother “Blue” so I can get some of that Pioneer Woman cash....and also to get closer to that hunky hubby of hers.

by Anonymousreply 78July 18, 2019 4:00 PM

Charlie (RIP) was the cutest on the show.

by Anonymousreply 79July 18, 2019 4:20 PM

Charlie’s dead?

by Anonymousreply 80July 18, 2019 4:44 PM

I wonder how often Ree sucks on Ladd's dong?

Do you think she licks his balls?

I wonder if she ever tossed his salad?

by Anonymousreply 81July 18, 2019 8:49 PM

R81 she’s one of those asexual incest Survivors

by Anonymousreply 82July 18, 2019 8:53 PM

[quote] she’s one of those asexual incest Survivors

Considering that she has an entire brood of crotch spawn, I highly doubt that she's asexual.

I'll bet that she is FREAKY in bed, and performs all sorts of tricks on Ladd. She probably PEGS him, on top of everything else.

by Anonymousreply 83July 18, 2019 8:57 PM

From blogger obscurity to stardom and even more money than they already had.

What a world.

by Anonymousreply 84July 18, 2019 9:03 PM

All those people are poster children for the lifelong effects of the FAS.

by Anonymousreply 85July 18, 2019 9:13 PM

[quote] All those people are poster children for the lifelong effects of the FAS

I don't think it's FAS.

It's pretty clear that Down's Syndrome runs in Ree's side of the family (her brother Mike), so some of her kids have that "look," even though they don't have Down's.

I wouldn't make fun of her family for that, because it's something they can't help. It's genetic.

by Anonymousreply 86July 18, 2019 9:25 PM

I think so, R80.

by Anonymousreply 87July 18, 2019 10:01 PM

I think the Downs brother is hot! It would be interesting and a challenge to see if I could get him “arroused.”

by Anonymousreply 88July 18, 2019 11:09 PM

r88, I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 89July 18, 2019 11:19 PM

[quote] “arroused.”

It's probably a good thing that he's, in all likelihood, illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 90July 18, 2019 11:20 PM

Ladd's brother is better-looking, and his wife is much hotter than Ree (and she seems like she can barely contain her disdain for her.)

Oh, and Ree's "BFF Hyacinth" (as she's always referred to) has the classic "I Want to Speak to a Manager-Karen" hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 91July 19, 2019 2:58 AM

How many times did her Daddy fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 92July 19, 2019 3:17 AM

So true, R84 People say what they will about Martha, that woman has CLAWED her way into her brand. From lower middle class Jersey to basically international stardom, you have to hand it to her.

Ree: already rich and very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 93July 19, 2019 3:18 AM

[quote] his wife is much hotter than Ree (and she seems like she can barely contain her disdain for her.

Ladd's brother is Tim, and his wife is Missy.

And yes, Missy looks like she HATES Ree with the heat of 10,000 suns!

I'd love to see them get into a bitchfight.

by Anonymousreply 94July 19, 2019 3:21 AM

Ree is from Southern California. I think she and Ladd met at USC . Her sons are not growing up attractive. It seems the older one is going to just stay on ranch and work with Ladd. He looks like he was hit with the ugly shovel. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 95July 19, 2019 4:11 AM

Isn't one of her sons a gayling?

by Anonymousreply 96July 19, 2019 4:22 AM

Did Ree inherit much when her rich uncle Phillip passed away?

by Anonymousreply 97July 19, 2019 4:39 AM

Ladd's cousin Thatcher Drummond is apparently the family lowlife. Running afoul of the law since the 80s.

And interestingly it's learned from the article attached that apparently Ree does not enjoy a stellar reputation with all. There are websites noted that demonstrate some people hold her with a level of disdain.

And see the next post about Gentner Drummond. I assume he's another cousin. He's a Tulsa attorney and failed Oklahoma Attorney General candidate. Another one who isn't exactly of stellar reputation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 19, 2019 9:18 AM

An article about Gentner Drummond. He was sued by the Feds earlier this year for poisoning 40,000 trees on federal land with herbicide. I haven't found any data on the result of the lawsuit so I assume it's ongoing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 19, 2019 9:23 AM

[quote] Ree is from Southern California. I think she and Ladd met at USC

Wrong.

They're both from Oklahoma. Ree is from Bartlesville, OK.

Ree attended college at USC, and Ladd went to Arizona State, both Pac-12 schools, so they must both be pretty smart.

She said that her intention was to move to Chicago after college, but she met Ladd, got married, and the rest is history.

Don't ask me how I know this...lol.

by Anonymousreply 100July 19, 2019 11:50 AM

Thatcher is hotter than Ladd. Way hotter!

by Anonymousreply 101July 19, 2019 6:36 PM

Really, R101?

You think this is hot? Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 19, 2019 7:01 PM

Ree is a Republican Daddy’s Lap Bopper who likes to worship masculinity and continue the Incest cycle. Very Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 103July 19, 2019 10:47 PM

Her husband looks like a drunk. He has a barstool tan.

by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2019 12:44 AM

The fools that end their posts with “don’t ask me how I know this lol “. Fucking idiot little girls.

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2019 12:46 AM

I want Thatcher and Ladd to double team me.....filling up both holes!!

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2019 4:36 PM

Thatcher looks like a young Ernest Borgnine. And that's not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2019 6:43 PM

That oldest daughter... she's got secrets.

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2019 7:04 PM

I think everyone in that town has secrets and mostly about the Drummond family going way back.

by Anonymousreply 109July 21, 2019 12:53 AM

R105 I hear Ree poops.

by Anonymousreply 110July 21, 2019 1:50 AM

I wonder whose farts are worse, Ree's or Ina's?

Regardless, I'm sure that they're both pretty rancid.

by Anonymousreply 111July 21, 2019 1:54 AM

Ree's with all that spicy food and beans she pretends she and her family eats.

by Anonymousreply 112July 21, 2019 2:03 AM

Charlie last shopped the Pig in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 21, 2019 2:07 AM

I built Ree a separate bathroom off the ranch, because I couldn't stand the stench anymore.

Let's just say that after she eats all that spicy food, it gets "explosive" in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 114July 21, 2019 2:09 AM

R111, Ina is the most pretentious fucking hag. Her husband is always away on “business”. Sure. He just stays with Ina for the food. I only wonder who is fucking when he is away. A big titty pole dancer, or the pool boy? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 115July 21, 2019 2:14 AM

Pool Boy, R115.

by Anonymousreply 116July 21, 2019 2:16 AM

R115 Why limit himself, I say both.

by Anonymousreply 117July 21, 2019 5:39 AM

R117, I agree. He has been pretending to love icky Ina for 50 years. Ha has earned the right to be greedy.

by Anonymousreply 118July 21, 2019 5:44 AM

Ree's brother Mike looks like he'd be fun in bed.

Or is that funny in bed?

by Anonymousreply 119July 21, 2019 12:51 PM

R119 - I’d definitely smash Mike. He looks like he’d be super grateful. I bet he’d even let me flood him.

by Anonymousreply 120July 21, 2019 2:21 PM

Ina's husband doesn't come around for the food. He's a zillionaire. He can afford to get the best food from around the world elsewhere. He comes around to occasionally tape a show with her so the pretense can continue. I'll bet during most of the year when they're not taping he never sets foot near her. I think when they were young he married her thinking he really loved her and denying he was gay to himself. What was it, the late 60s when they married. A well to do Jewish boy from Brooklyn and then whatever rich neighborhood his family lived in then didn't come out. They just married well and tried to make the best of the marriage while most probably did what was true to their nature at truck stops and such.

It seems odd to me that 90% of Ina's friends are gay men. My guess is that she too has always been a carpet muncher during most of their marriage. They have an arrangement and if so it's really their business. I just hate the fake happy marriage. Why couldn't Ina just do a cooking show without all the bullshit. She has apartments and homes all over the world or just worked from the Food Network studios. She didn't have to pretend her East Hampton happy life.

by Anonymousreply 121July 21, 2019 2:40 PM

I used to watch her show because a nail salon I went to was pretty much locked on the Food Network. It's amazing that her kids aren't all fat hogs. The way she forces comfort food down their gullets every episode and demands that they fawn over her creations is cringe inducing. "What do you think Bryce". Isn't it good? Are you surprised? Can you believe I made all your favorites for your birthday, Bryce? It took the whole day, but it was worth it. Mmmmmm, these cookies are really crispy, don't you think, Bryce?" Ugh, the constant begging for love and affirmation through food creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 122July 21, 2019 2:44 PM

Anyone who follow her blog and shows know Bryce is her favorite. She mentioned how he's the most likely one to continue to live on the ranch compared to her other kids.

by Anonymousreply 123July 21, 2019 3:37 PM

Her kids aren't fat because they work on the farm. If they sat around staring at an ipad like all other American kids, then yes, Ree's food would pork them up. Ree doesn't do farm work and she's zaftig.

by Anonymousreply 124July 21, 2019 3:41 PM

Jeffrey Garten isn't necessarily "away on business all the time". He's a professor at Yale University and spends the work week in New Haven which is obviously too far to go back and forth daily from their home in East Hampton, NY.

by Anonymousreply 125July 21, 2019 5:42 PM

Mike works on the ranch, too.

He jerks off the horses for studding.

by Anonymousreply 126July 21, 2019 6:47 PM

Mike calls it "horsey milk" but says it is sometimes too salty for his tastes.

by Anonymousreply 127July 21, 2019 6:48 PM

I won't watch her show for a lot of reasons but the biggest is I can't fucking stand her nasally voice. And you know she wasn't born with those "dimples" .

And I don't know why you morons get in this lather for Ladd, he's inbred fug.

by Anonymousreply 128July 21, 2019 6:57 PM

Ladd ain't shit compared to a real sexy fucker like Mike!

by Anonymousreply 129July 21, 2019 7:09 PM

That's what is so sexy about Mike!

He actually looks like a penis.

Albeit a penis with glasses but still...

by Anonymousreply 130July 21, 2019 7:12 PM

Does anyone really think Ree her kids or anyone actually eats that shit she cooks other than tasting it on camera where there are most likely spit buckets right next to them as soon as the director yells cut. They don't stay thin by working the ranch, they stay thin by not eating that kind of food at all.

And seriously, as for any of them, including Ladd or his father or even his grandfather or any of those kids working the ranch, no way. These people are filthy, FILTHY rich and have been for generations. They have workers, probably that don't even make minimum wage, doing the dirty work. These people never get their manicured nails dirty. It's all for show. Ladd and Ree's only work is figuring out ways to become wealthier, like opening shitty restaurants and hotels and such.

There was a story about one of the daughters supposedly working at that Merc place they opened as a barista. The show made this big deal about how she trained an all and it turned out she was there for one week, just to tape her being there for the show. These children never worked a day in their lives, not in any real job and not working the ranch and probably never will. If that one son has anything to do with the ranch it will be in a hire people, sign checks and such capacity when Ladd gets too feeble minded to do it himself. No one in that family has gotten his or her hands dirty for more than 100 years.

How can people believe the bullshit they see on TV. Like that Valerie B. cooking show. It's taped at a studio. Why they have to pretend this is her home and kitchen, complete with fake company coming and ringing fake doorbells is beyond me. Why not just have her stand there and cook like in the old days of FN with Emeril or Rachel Ray. There was no fake homes or fake background story for each episode. They just did what people tuned in to see them do, COOK!

Doesn't anyone think it odd that during these make believe parties or just having company over everyone arrives at the same time. Has anyone ever had a party where every guest arrived at the same time like they all just stepped out of a clown car????

Nothing on TV is real, not any "reality" show, not 99% of the cooking shows, not anything. There is no such thing as unscripted. Everything they want us to believe has been real in decades has conditioned us to believe lies and that's how we end up with a President Trump.

by Anonymousreply 131July 21, 2019 7:21 PM

R131 Ree is thin?

Oh my sides!

by Anonymousreply 132July 21, 2019 7:23 PM

Now I will admit Mike is a little thick in the middle...

....of his raging cock!

by Anonymousreply 133July 21, 2019 7:27 PM

This is supposedly Mike's favorite treat. I personally found it offensive that she would make him something so childish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 21, 2019 8:01 PM

Whadda stud muffin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 21, 2019 10:27 PM

They let him operate machinery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 21, 2019 10:28 PM

Who's he's going to hurt who's worth anything as a human being, just the family around him? I don't think they let him operate machinery around the animals, not that they care but the animals are worth money to them. The rest is all land. It would be sad if he got hurt but if he wiped out the entire family, no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 137July 22, 2019 12:56 AM

^I’d settle for the sister

by Anonymousreply 138July 22, 2019 1:21 AM

Ladd doesn't give two shits about anything, as long as he and Cowboy Josh can go camping on Brokeback Mountain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 22, 2019 1:22 AM

Mike is so yummy 😋. I want him to flood me so bad with his crooked Downs cock 🍆

by Anonymousreply 140July 22, 2019 3:14 AM

Ree, is that you at R140?

by Anonymousreply 141July 22, 2019 3:32 AM

I’m sure he’s been shot full of Depo-Provera, R140.

Until it’s been proven that there’s a market for the end product, no one wants him impregnating one of the insatiable-bottom bulls.

by Anonymousreply 142July 22, 2019 3:44 AM

[quote]How can people believe the bullshit they see on TV. Like that Valerie B. cooking show. It's taped at a studio. Why they have to pretend this is her home and kitchen, complete with fake company coming and ringing fake doorbells is beyond me.

Everything I've ever read implies that it really is her actual home and kitchen. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 22, 2019 3:55 AM

That GIF in the OP makes me want to set myself on fire!

by Anonymousreply 144July 22, 2019 4:18 AM

Drummond did what Ina Garten did -- built a separate kitchen/building on the property to use specifically for filming the show. You can tour it and meet the dogs/kids, if you are ever in Bumfuck, OK.

by Anonymousreply 145July 22, 2019 10:34 PM

I'd much rather tour Ina's home and barn. I'll bet she and Jeffery have separate bedrooms at either end of the house. I'd love to see her herb garden. I'm not interested in flowers or plants. I'd love to see her closet with probably at least several thousands of the same blouse, in different colors. I'd love to see the real people who do the cooking in her homes, probably professional private chefs.

by Anonymousreply 146July 22, 2019 11:13 PM

I wanna be Ina’s “fruit fly.” (Is that the opposite of fag hag?) She seems like a fun boss you could get tipsy with.

by Anonymousreply 147July 22, 2019 11:37 PM

I've made a number of Ina's recipes, everyone I've ever made her mustard glazed salmon nicoise raves about it. Also, a pretty basic Jeffrey-fave roasted chicken that gives homage to Julia Child.

If I entertained hicks, I'd try some of Ree's recipes.

by Anonymousreply 148July 23, 2019 1:32 AM

Ina seems like a snooty old bitch. Parades her gay friends around her show like they are her pets. Fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 149July 24, 2019 1:49 AM

R149 - maybe....but I’d give my left but to be one of her “gay friends” and so would you. Your envy is showing and it’s ugly.

by Anonymousreply 150July 24, 2019 2:01 PM

^^left NUT

by Anonymousreply 151July 24, 2019 2:02 PM

R150 nope. I’m not a sycophant.

by Anonymousreply 152July 24, 2019 4:20 PM

Ree doesn't have any gay friends like Ina does. She's never featured a gay person on her show in 10 years. I think she might be homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 153July 24, 2019 4:25 PM

My guess is there are few, if any, gay people in Ina's town. I'd also guess they would not be made to feel welcome. Now, that is openly gay people. I'll bet there is plenty of cowboy on cowboy action going on the down-low.

by Anonymousreply 154July 24, 2019 4:43 PM

I like Ree Drummond's show. I've tried her recipes. Most are pretty easy to follow, and they're good.

The Drummonds are well-off, but Ladd and his brother are very much involved in the operation of their ranch.

She homeschooled the kids, but her daughters did not go to the colleges your typical celebrity offspring attend (somehow Brown comes to mind). The daughter went to Texas A&M and the University of Arkansas.

What you see on tv is what you get in real life. Their politics probably lean conservative, but they are not fundies. They attend a Presbyterian church. I would be surprised if they did not support all civil rights for gay people. She posted this picture recently of Ladd (I think he's pretty hot. I like his mellow voice. His father's voice makes me cringe) and his friend Billy from college. Billy is unmarried and lives in Chicago. Billy may be family! And he's hotter than Ladd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 24, 2019 5:15 PM

Ooops!! I meant few gay people in Ree's town. We own Ina's town, that is after Ina's ownership of course.

by Anonymousreply 156July 24, 2019 5:36 PM

I'm sure they are involved in the operations of the ranch and the other businesses, the financial operations. They are not shoveling shit, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 157July 24, 2019 5:40 PM

[quote] She's never featured a gay person on her show in 10 years. I think she might be homophobic.

Not true. There was an episode with Ree making little finger foods for "cocktail hour" at the Boarding House, and there was a gay couple at the party, who Ree was totally cool with and talking to. She's not some ancient relic from the 1940's. Ree graduated from high school in 1987, and also went to USC. She has had an exposure to gay people, no matter how much some of you may not think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 24, 2019 8:06 PM

R155, Ree posted a bizarre and cryptic message on her Instagram. I truly don't know what to make of it.

[quote] Bill and Ladd, Ladd and Bill. Friends from college, great friends still. Ladd is married, Bill not so. Ladd lives here, Bill Chicago. Still, when things in life go down—good or bad—Bill comes to town. To celebrate, to laugh, to mourn. Their bond is strong; it can’t be torn. Bill shows, and I see with my eyes how much that trait can mean to guys. Words don’t count like actions do. And one more thing I know is true? I’m grateful Bill is in Ladd’s life. Signed, that handsome cowboy’s wife.

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 24, 2019 8:07 PM

R159 - ok I wasn’t convinced before, but that’s some Brokeback Mountain shit! Bill’s definitely the top in that scenario. Ladd is the cute Jake Gyllenhal character. Get it boys!! Ree doesn’t care because she got her snot factory kids and a pice if Ladds $200 million pie!

by Anonymousreply 160July 24, 2019 8:12 PM

[quote]Special shoutout to Tony,

R159 and R160, She gave a shout out to "Tony" at the end of her post. Who's Tony? Is Tony short for Anthony or Antonia or Antoinette? I'd like to think Tony is an Anthony and is Bill's main squeeze!

by Anonymousreply 161July 24, 2019 8:21 PM

[quote] She's never featured a gay person on her show in 10 years.

And how would you know that? Not everyone immediately proclaims his or her sexual orientation on a cooking show.

by Anonymousreply 162July 24, 2019 9:34 PM

Bill? Who is this BILL? I will CUT a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 163July 24, 2019 9:34 PM

Trisha Yearwood has had plenty of VERY gay men on her show.

by Anonymousreply 164July 24, 2019 9:35 PM

R164 - yes!! That’s why I absolutely love Trisha. I’ve even seen her live in concert. And her husband Garth is gay as well. She’s definitely an advocate.

by Anonymousreply 165July 24, 2019 9:50 PM

Ina only owns two shirts. Same style two different colors. Black or denim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 25, 2019 1:23 AM

There are 3400 people in Pawhuska, OK. There are 58,500 people in Southampton, NY. There are clearly more gays in Ina's orbit than in Ree's by virtue of opportunity. Trying to paint Ree or her family as homophobic simply because they live in a tiny area that happens to be conservative is nothing but more evidence of you low IQ. I don't know that she's "never featured a gay person on her tv show in 10 years" because, um, I haven't fucking watched every show that she's put out in the last decade. You clearly have. Which one of us is obsessed with this woman and her show? You need to get a life, dear.

by Anonymousreply 167July 25, 2019 1:45 AM

Ina lives in East Hampton. I have no idea how many gay people live there but I'll bet it's a lot. LOL, that is why it's so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 168July 25, 2019 1:57 AM

[quote]Ree doesn’t care because she got her snot factory kids and a piece of Ladd's $200 million pie!

Sounds like Miss Bill got him several slices as well, henny

by Anonymousreply 169July 25, 2019 1:58 AM

Damn. Some real haters here.

by Anonymousreply 170July 25, 2019 2:05 AM

r166 Ina's tops are known as "shents." Part shirt, part tent.

by Anonymousreply 171July 25, 2019 2:56 AM

Something tells me that gay couples would not be welcome at Ree's boarding house. A lot of B&Bs are like that, especially in conservative areas like Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 172July 25, 2019 5:09 AM

R172 We've stayed at hotels in the midwest and south where they don't say you're not welcome but certainly make you feel that way. Like giving you a really nasty look when you say you want a king size bed and not two queens.

by Anonymousreply 173July 25, 2019 12:41 PM

R157, I'm sure Ladd Drummond and his brother have shoveled the cow shit and a whole lot more on their land. they may have a handful of full-time hands on their ranch (and hire part-time hands during busy times of the year), but no matter how big your operation is, a good rancher or farmer knows he has to get dirty like everyone else to make sure it turns a profit.

And as for gay men on her show, something tells me she'll have a gay man help Ree this Saturday making mojitos!

Just sayin'😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174July 25, 2019 3:37 PM

I'm positive that Ree has no aversion to gay people.

She would probably be more comfortable with gay people, than she would with Okie rednecks.

by Anonymousreply 175July 25, 2019 7:28 PM

My old roommate worked on the production crew of her show 2 years ago. He says she’s very nice to everyone. Has no problem at all with gays or anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 176July 26, 2019 8:17 PM

Why does this bitch ALWAYS use the word "chunks?"

She always says that she's cutting things into CHUNKS.

The only chunks I see when I watch her show are the CHUNKS I blow, looking at her food!

by Anonymousreply 177July 30, 2019 8:07 PM

Ree has old lady voice.

by Anonymousreply 178July 30, 2019 8:07 PM

She's the Gen-X Kathy Mitchell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 30, 2019 8:08 PM

Ree Drummond's hotel is not a B&B.

Haven't watched the show for a long time. It's heart attack food, reminding me of Paula Deen. Ree uses enameled cast iron pots. I can see that she's struggling (strength-wise) when she has to lift one of those pots to pour the contents into something else.

I do like the set (ranch house) of her cooking show. It's a nice fantasy house. I doubt that her children really do manual labor on that ranch. Her youngest son was / is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 180July 30, 2019 8:53 PM

She totally reminds me of the popular mean girl from high school. I bet she was mean to fat ugly girls back then. Speaking of fat, she’s gotten huge and her daughters are super ugly and old looking.

by Anonymousreply 181July 30, 2019 9:18 PM

R45 he looks like sociopath who date rapes.

by Anonymousreply 182July 30, 2019 9:27 PM

That's quite a stretch, R182.

You don't even know the kid, so that's a pretty shitty thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 183July 30, 2019 9:29 PM

R183 go back to your Weight Watchers Facebook group

by Anonymousreply 184July 30, 2019 9:41 PM

[quote] You can tour it and meet the dogs/kids, if you are ever in Bumfuck, OK.

I'd rather have a dog fart in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 185July 30, 2019 9:49 PM

Why are you all so jealous of Ree?

Is it because she gets pounded regularly by a hot, rich, sexy cowboy?

Oh, I think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 30, 2019 9:53 PM

I love this look on Ladd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 30, 2019 9:53 PM

Sorry, not into that FAS, inbred look. You can have him all to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 188July 30, 2019 9:56 PM

R187 why do those well-off country bois like Ladd always get that Valium look? Life must be easy and relaxed at the top of the food chain.

by Anonymousreply 189July 31, 2019 1:47 AM

One of the daughters is a drunk. What makes you think the parents aren't? That gives that look too.

by Anonymousreply 190July 31, 2019 2:21 AM

Ree is the ultimate Frau. Wife of a wealthy cowboy rancher. Mother of 2 girls and 2 boys. Started a mommy blog only to transformed it into a multi-million dollar empire. She must a had a very good karma in her past life.

by Anonymousreply 191July 31, 2019 3:28 PM

I just caught the end of a show just now. Mexican soup w chicken and rice. Mmmmm

by Anonymousreply 192August 1, 2019 2:03 PM

Ree agrees with you, R192.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 1, 2019 7:51 PM

So which one is a blood relative to Phillip and Kimberly? Ree or Ladd?

Did they inherit the money and the Park Avenue apartment after the NY Drummonds passed away?

by Anonymousreply 194August 1, 2019 7:55 PM

What 'chu talkin' bout, Willis R194???!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 1, 2019 7:57 PM

I would do Ladd any time he wanted. Cowboy Josh as well. Or a 3way

by Anonymousreply 196August 1, 2019 10:40 PM

Ladd is a bottom.

He posts on Grindr when he travels to Tulsa, and gets pounded by rough trade.

He also likes to PNP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 1, 2019 10:45 PM

Ladd is a ZADDY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 1, 2019 10:46 PM

Ladd's brother Tim Drummond looks like George W. Bush!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 1, 2019 10:52 PM

Reading this.... Ree sounds like a horny bitch.

She must be a freak in bed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 1, 2019 11:29 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Bryce ends up going to a big name college and becomes a football hero.

His sisters go to Arkansas and Texas A&M which are huge college football schools. If Bryce gets into one of those schools (or a better one), you'll probably seeing him playing on Saturdays in the Fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201August 1, 2019 11:36 PM

Interesting that the two daughters chose to go out of state to college. I don't know about Arkansas, but I can tell you that out of state tuition at A&M is pricey. It's that way with most state universities. My niece is currently going to vet school at OK State and the tuition is alarming.

by Anonymousreply 202August 2, 2019 5:44 PM

I can’t wait till the sons get a few years older.....they’re gonna be HOT!!!! 👅

by Anonymousreply 203August 2, 2019 6:29 PM

random question, Do Ree or Ladd smoke? Ree seems like the ultimate frau so smokes when she drinks and things it makes her interesting

by Anonymousreply 204August 2, 2019 7:50 PM

Ree, with her jowls, sags, and wattle dripping and drooping like candle wax in every photo ever taken of her, cunts off about her seven-year-old’s saggy face (and her basset hound’s) while telling us that she, unlike the loser kid and dog, has mastered the art of being photographed in a manner that presents her very best, sag-free face.

In other words, excuse her beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 2, 2019 8:24 PM

I hate the shows where Ree makes gifts for the neighbors and spends half of the show driving to their home, to then foist her creation on someone who she expects to be touched and happy to see her. If some bitch showed up on my porch with a camera crew just to give me some damn cookies... no thanks. It looks so awkward - smile, say thank you and then what? Invite her in with the crew?

by Anonymousreply 206August 2, 2019 8:55 PM

I think that Ree lets Ladd perform anal on her.

Just a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 207August 2, 2019 9:04 PM

R207 - honey, Ladd could take a shit on my chest if he wanted.....ANYTHING that hunk of burning love wanted would be an automatic approval.

by Anonymousreply 208August 2, 2019 9:09 PM

I think that Ladd would rather perform anal on Cowboy Josh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 2, 2019 9:11 PM

Cowboy Josh looks FABULOUS here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 2, 2019 9:12 PM

Did she called every male staff at the ranch as "cowboy" ?

by Anonymousreply 211August 3, 2019 12:15 PM

R210 - I need that cowboy tongue in my butthole

by Anonymousreply 212August 3, 2019 2:52 PM

[quote]Interesting that the two daughters chose to go out of state to college. I don't know about Arkansas, but I can tell you that out of state tuition at A&M is pricey. It's that way with most state universities. My niece is currently going to vet school at OK State and the tuition is alarming.

Money is no object for these folks. They are swimming in $$.

by Anonymousreply 213August 3, 2019 4:43 PM

^i have never understood why, with all that money, Ree insisted on home schooling those kids. Would no decent boarding school accept them?

by Anonymousreply 214August 3, 2019 4:48 PM

A lot of deplorable fat gay fraus on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 215August 3, 2019 4:54 PM

[quote] why, with all that money, Ree insisted on home schooling those kids. Would no decent boarding school accept them?

Boarding school? That's not her "brand" at all. Can you imagine our humble little "Pioneer Woman's" show, with her kids off at boarding school? The fraus would never go for that.

Homeschooling is a dog whistle for right-wing conservatives. They don't trust the "liberal" education system.

I actually think the real reason is that she was just too damned lazy to drive the kids to school because they live so far away from everything. So she just kept them at home, where she could "teach" them and also eat bon bons all day.

[quote] Money is no object for these folks. They are swimming in $$.

Indeed. Read the article at R201.

Bryce is the quarterback for his high school football team, and Ladd and Ree were "major donors" in a $2,000,000 renovation of the school's workout facilities and playing field.

They "declined to comment" on their contribution, because they wanted the article to "be about the kids."

I'll bet that they donated the entire two million themselves. Nobody else in Pawhuska has that kind of money.

by Anonymousreply 216August 3, 2019 6:24 PM

I like the recent quarantine episodes filmed by her kids

by Anonymousreply 217May 13, 2020 8:55 PM

Me too. And Alex's boyfriend (Mauricio) is hot. Cousin Stuart is no slouch either.

by Anonymousreply 218May 13, 2020 9:19 PM

Stuart is a winner. Alex and Mauricio will make pretty babies.

by Anonymousreply 219May 22, 2020 4:25 PM

My former stepdad, Mom's ex husband, dated her for five years back when he was in his late twenties(I don't think she's younger than him by a lot). They weren't really that compatible but he was attracted to her Southernness and her cooking, which she was supposedly talented at before she became famous.

Her family was jealous of her natural looks and they put a bunch of unflattering merges on her face and body. She still wears their ugly merges, mostly to avoid conflict(I can relate.)

I love her kids. They're all really nice.

by Anonymousreply 220May 22, 2020 4:39 PM

[quote] Ree attended college at USC, and Ladd went to Arizona State, both Pac-12 schools, so they must both be pretty smart.

You have to be smart to go to Arizona State?!

by Anonymousreply 221May 22, 2020 5:12 PM

Nephew Stuart looking good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222July 13, 2020 12:24 AM

R220, if you're still here from 2 months ago, please tell me what this means:

[quote] Her family was jealous of her natural looks and they put a bunch of unflattering merges on her face and body. She still wears their ugly merges, mostly to avoid conflict(I can relate.)

by Anonymousreply 223July 13, 2020 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!