Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Worst Zodiac Sign for Men

I’m going to say Libra men. Charming but Cheaters, Liars and will use anyone to get what they want which is usually sex. Examples: John Mayer, Will Smith, Eminem, Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Simon Cowell... so basically they’re all secretly bisexual like Geminis.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2019 6:21 AM

Are you a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2019 8:24 PM

I'll take a cheating, lying, bisexual Libra over a man who believes in astrology.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2019 8:27 PM

Sagittarius It never works out.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2019 8:35 PM

Little Edie Beale begs to differ!

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 1:35 AM

I am about the most loyal, and sweetest Scorpio you'll know. Loving someone sort of hurts me.

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2019 2:10 AM

Gemini, their two faces are usually quite well developed, and thoroughly diametrically opposed.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2019 2:23 AM

Finally, someone who gets Libra.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2019 2:26 AM

Libra are the bestest sign!!!

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2019 2:54 AM

r9 = libra

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2019 3:14 AM

Scorpio

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2019 3:22 AM

I always feel like Scorpios have a bad rep for some reason. I've loved all my Scorpio friends and lovers. You just don't want to get on their bad side, because they never forget. Most of them seem to have a "three strikes and you're out rule." If someone pisses them off, they forgive them and see if they do it again. They'll be fair, but if they fuck up more than three times, they better run and run fast, because they're sick of their shit.

They're mostly just brutally honest and don't care for typical, boring small talk.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2019 3:53 AM

MARY!!! I am a Libra and quite loyal.

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2019 4:29 AM

Libra's are very dull boys and not passionate enough. Lady Libras are good wives and teachers. But too wild liars like Sag or too career and EGO obsessed Leo's and Taurus are not for me either. I love a good solid Capricorn - pragmatic, loyal and fun. Very willing to be taught sexually and to explore in life. Ideal partners actually. But Got Dam give me a sweet Cancer or Virgo man. So sensitive and in need of a man to call home. A good dick and they fall into line. SWEET men. Cancer is more sweet and domestic - Virgo a bit dyspeptic but sweet inside and such dirty lil fucks when you get to know them DEEP. Wildly sexual AND trustworthy. Monogamous, a bit shy. Honest, sensitive and capable men.

Now for Aries and Pisces. Both make wonderful friends but are very different. Pisces are dreamy wild men and they bring the drama and imagination and kink for a lifetime. Seductive. But they don't live long without abusing themselves or everyone around them. Aries are just not my thing. But they get shit done. People find them capable and reliable, and great friends. They are the most likely to have a side piece and always crave a new venture. Quite capable of maintaining two households and happy families.

Scorpio women are the bomb. They devour men s l o w l y. The dudes just fuck up a lot. Sexy enough but it's a bit of an act.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2019 4:49 AM

Gemini's are to me the most shallow of the zodiac signs. They live and pursue a stable and conventional life, but pick their partners based on looks or superficial prestige. Iron butterfly victims = both the men and women of Gemini.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2019 4:57 AM

I’ll go with this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2019 5:26 AM

In general, the most romantically compatible signs are the ones across from you on the wheel. So it's not water with water or earth with earth. I have found this ancient formula to be most truthful over time. Look across the Zodiac circle for your mate.

There is no such thing as a good or bad sign, though Leo's and Sagittarius don't excel in romantic relationships. Aquarius love the world and are giving people - but they don't have a great need for conventional love. They have relationships because they are good at them but they are more about universal love. Oprah is the ultimate Aquarius. There are many more like her. You must commit to them and their interests. Bob Marley, Michael Jordan, Jennifer Aniston, Toni Morrison. They are on a mission, whether they know it or not. You will never come first with an Aquarius. But you might be the most important person in their life.

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2019 5:34 AM

Music for lovers of the zodiac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2019 5:43 AM

You must love something, so why not love me R18? I can tell you with who, when and why you must fall in love, Or illuminate what's been lost to you. Just $3.99 a minute. My sign is your destiny.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2019 5:51 AM

[quote]Sagittarius It never works out.

You got it! Every Sagittarius I have been with was an asshole. They like to "joke" (aka thinly-veiled insults) about other people, but the minute you do it to them, they have an absolute meltdown! They can dish it but can't take it. They act nice one minute, and then with turn on you out of nowhere. Also, they can't stand to be alone so they surround themselves with acquaintances and call them their friends even though they really aren't. I don't know what the women are like, but Sagittarius men are awful.

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2019 5:54 AM

Gemini

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2019 5:54 AM

[quote]Cancer is more sweet and domestic.

Sweet my foot! The Cancer man I dated for 4 years was emotionally unstable, abusive, and was a total slut. The final straw was when I found out he was sleeping with someone who was married. Yeah, really domestic.

Although I only dated one Cancer man, all the other Cancer's I've known were emotionally unstable as well.

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2019 6:00 AM

Capricorns are the truly batshit crazy people. Both sexes. I don't get into the astrology thing at all, but I do notice that virtually all my Capricorn friends and acquaintances are nuts.

I'm a Scorpio and from what I've read, I seem to be quite a typical one. I met my partner at a bar 15 years ago and it was love at first sight for both of us. We are pretty much 100% in tune with each other on most levels. I hesitate to use the word "soul mate," but in this case it fits.

The strange thing? He's also a Scorpio. Oh, but it gets better. A few weeks into our relationship, we discovered that we were born on exactly the same day and year, only 90 miles away from each other. I'm 45 minutes older than he is. ( But I look 3 hours younger.) Based on this and this alone, I'm not quite as skeptical of astrology as I used to be.

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2019 6:43 AM

Pisces and Cancer. The best are Capricorn, Scorpio and Aries IMHO

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2019 6:46 AM

Gemini= every fucking one I have ever met truly had two polar opposite personalities and one I dated sometimes couldn't even remember things he did and said when he was in the other personality. Ugh. Nightmares!

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2019 6:47 AM

Taurus is the best

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2019 5:28 PM

Taurus make wonderful friends. They're creative and fun, usually very attractive. And they often remain friends with their ex lovers. Taurus make lousy lovers though.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2019 5:35 PM

Scorpios & Cancers. Scorpios never own up to their shit and cancers have a disposition for lying.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2019 5:37 PM

Cancers are fucked up! They lie, hoard and try to fool everyone with their saint act.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2019 5:46 PM

[quote]Libra's are very dull boys...Lady Libras

[quote]Gemini's are to me the most shallow of the zodiac signs.

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2019 5:48 PM

Libras are complete pushovers and handled easily. No balls at all. Pathetic, really.

Gemini’s absolutely have two faces, and both of them lie unrepentantly.

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2019 5:49 PM

I love how John Mayer was the first example of why Libra men are shit. 😂

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2019 5:50 PM

R31 is clearly a Gemini.

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2019 6:00 PM

[quote]And they often remain friends with their ex lovers.

Great. Just what their current or future lover will want.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2019 8:15 PM

R22 As a Cancer I can tell you we are all indeed emotionally unstable.

However, if you meet a Leo, Scorpio or Sagittarius just run for the damn hills. They all have amazing sexual energy and are a ton of fun to sleep with, but are also manipulative, vulgar and narcissistic as hell.

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote]I always feel like Scorpios have a bad rep for some reason. I've loved all my Scorpio friends and lovers.

It's just jealousy, to be honest. We're considered "home-wreckers" and "man-stealers" because our sexual charisma is so high. If I go to a party or club, half the place already hates me because their boyfriends are pushing them out of the way to talk to me. I don't do it on purpose, either, it's just part of being a Scorpio.

I also feel like Scorpio's loyalty is often overlooked. We may not be 100% faithful, but we are loyal to the death.

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2019 8:51 PM

Scorpios really are loyal as hell. The ones I know have friends they've kept forever.

by Anonymousreply 37July 18, 2019 12:32 AM

Scorpios and Capricorns are who you want as friends. MY lifelong friends who have been there through good and bad times are all scorpios. I have a newer friend who is a Capricorn and so far he’s been a solid guy too. The bond isn’t deeply personal or intense like it Ian with my Scorpio friends but he’s reliable and a solid guy. I hate to say this because I absolutely adore my libra mother but as friends they are shit. They transparently use you and ask to borrow money or for you to get them a job then are quick to drop you when they don’t think they can get anything more out of you. This is nothing male and female libras although I’d say the women were bigger cunts. I’m a cancer

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2019 1:52 AM

[quote]Capricorns are the truly batshit crazy people. Both sexes. I don't get into the astrology thing at all, but I do notice that virtually all my Capricorn friends and acquaintances are nuts.

R23. Not true. We are not crazy. We are old goats.

by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2019 1:55 AM

Gemini and Aquarius x10000

by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2019 2:12 AM

I'm a Libra.

I find myself exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2019 12:33 PM

I’m going to say libra too but only because it’s the femmiest sounding sign. Aquarius and Gemini are also sort of girly sounding. I think the butchest sounding ones are Taurus and Scorpio.

These is my sole criterion because when in the year you were born has no relevance to your personality or “fate.”

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2019 12:42 PM

^^^This

by Anonymousreply 43July 19, 2019 12:43 PM

Just a reminder that there are other factors than the sun sign at work here.

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2019 2:29 AM

I tried dating an Aries sun Virgo moon and that was a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2019 4:11 AM

Every Scorpio I’ve ever known has been batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2019 4:21 AM

[quote] Every Scorpio I’ve ever known has been batshit crazy.

Yep, and if you dump them as a friend, they will not accept it and will stalk you (even though you've made it clear you hate them).

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2019 4:24 AM

Virgos. They always jump in too fast and are so earnest it's painful.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2019 4:41 AM

Aquarian men are great lays that first time. Unfortunately they also have a hell of a time dealing with their gayness so you have to get them at the right time. They're also known to be heavy drinkers, heavy with the drugs, generally overindulge period. Lots of internal struggles. Shame too as they're usually very attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2019 4:46 AM

Cancers = Cuidado

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2019 5:06 AM

Libras are the best men. I'm gonna say Geminis or Virgos...but mostly Geminis...and mostly Virgos.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2019 5:08 AM

[quote]They're also known to be heavy drinkers, heavy with the drugs, generally overindulge period. Lots of internal struggles.

Sounds more like a Pisces than an Aquarius

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2019 5:11 AM

Aquarians are known for being really aloof but the ones I've met get super clingy and desperate right away. Its strange because as a cancer I'm usually the one who wants to move fast. The Aquarians I've been interested in wanted to move in together ASAP and become a couple immediately.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2019 6:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!