Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steve Burton Loves Helicopter Cock

Does Bradford indulge him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 16, 2019 8:42 PM

Love to do this when I edge. The precum goes flying and I always level up in hardness.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2019 5:50 PM

A Curtis Ashford helicopter would be a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2019 8:13 PM

In no time flat Steve will have the testy Turkish twink turned into his own personal whirling dervish.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 9:29 PM

Have Steve and Billy Miller finished building that treehouse yet?

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 4:08 AM

Who's Steve Burton?

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 9:27 AM

It's a damn shame we aren't talking about this Steve Burton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 11:29 PM

We are, R6, we are!

Someone from the other thread suggested this as a thread title, so CARRY ON!

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2019 12:37 AM

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2019 7:08 AM

R6 Ha, just watched 'Taken', he was so fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2019 7:13 AM

Let me be his dick's helicopter parent.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2019 7:43 AM

So is the mystery guy who helped Helena kidnap OriginalDrewWithJasonsFace in today's flashback Nik? The legs looked too young and I don't know substantial to be skinny scrawny Faison. Have TPTB gifted Tyler a limited, probationary run?

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2019 8:28 PM

Who is Quinton James?

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2019 8:30 PM

R6 I thought this thread was about him :(

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2019 8:42 PM

[quote]Who is Quinton James?

He's the owner of the helicopter cock that Steve Burton is so fond of. It's Steve's twitter feed that it was posted on, duh.

Now, for the last fucking time: The person in the picture at R6 IS EXACTLY WHO WE TALKING ABOUT. Stone Cold, the Borg, Anger Boy, Mr. Blink & Stare, Sonny's Lap Dog, Slutty Sam's Sociopath Savior....

The old thread got locked up, so this is what we are using now. Thank you, R11 for resurrecting it.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2019 9:26 PM

Thanks R14 now try not being a douche if that's even possible for you.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2019 9:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2019 9:49 PM

You're welcome Marcus Taggert @ r14. I made note of the alternate plan when it was discussed.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2019 9:51 PM

[quote]So is the mystery guy who helped Helena kidnap OriginalDrewWithJasonsFace in today's flashback Nik? The legs looked too young and I don't know substantial to be skinny scrawny Faison. Have TPTB gifted Tyler a limited, probationary run?

I didn't notice anyone besides the two burly henchman. If the legs were "young" as you say, how about Peter August/Heinrik? He was involved with that mess when they were holding Jason in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2019 11:02 PM

I'm not a SB fan, never have been. That being said...

So now Michael E. Knight is rumored to be joining GH in addition to Walt Willy? Wonder if any of this is true or just fanfic. I'd like to see both of them actually, in new roles not their AMC roles. Both are good friends with JPS, wonder if he has any pull with Mr. V. MEK is godfather to JPS's son.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2019 4:24 PM

Would love to see this made into a movie. "Black Cock Down".

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2019 4:41 PM

SB is my 2nd least favorite actor on the show with MB in the top spot. In other news...

RoHo's comments about BM in his interview with Michael Fairman really make me believe BM was fired:

ROGER: Yes, I worked with Billy not on his last day, but on his last show. He was remarkable with dignity and with class, and I wish him all the best. He did a great job. He is a good actor. I’m sure he will find somewhere to go be an actor.

It's the "dignity and class" that stands out to me, would those words have been needed if BM left on his own or for bigger and better things...

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2019 3:49 PM

sadly both SB and MB CAN be good but they have been allowed to take the easy way out

by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2019 4:04 PM

So was that BM's final scene today in the elevator? The camera did seem to dwell on him a little longer than norm....he looked good.

I thought his last air date was supposed to be 8/23.

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2019 7:14 PM

Franco/Drew seems to be affecting a slight Southern drawl at times, but isn't Drew Cain supposed to have grown up in Ohio?

by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2019 7:46 PM

I noticed the Southern drawl too, lol.

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2019 7:57 PM

Should I know who any of these people are?

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2019 8:07 PM

A Burton-free episode today, my kind of show.

So is Drew's plane going to meet with an unfortunate end or what....

I thought the way they wrote Dante out was ridiculous but this returning money found in Subaru Outback crap takes the cake.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2019 2:12 AM

They could have more easily explained the car situation if they had said that was the car that he first rolled into town with when he had the accident that left him "Jake Doe." It was damaged, but he didn't have the money to fix it right away, so it sat in storage...yada-yada. That could have been plausible.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2019 3:04 AM

Where has Dr. Neil been? I like him and his Dennis The Menace cowlick.

I read the actress who plays NuValerie got a primetime gig (NCIS), so they might have to recast again if they ever want the PCPD to consist of more than just Superman/SuperCop/SuperBoyfriend/All Around Good guy Chase.

by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2019 6:31 PM

NuValerie was sort of a dud, anyway. I always hoped they would explore the Valerie/Kristina attraction, but there was no chem whatsoever with #2. They didn't even seem age-matched as friends, either.

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2019 6:39 PM

Exactly who in the Wardrobe Dept did CW piss off?

by Anonymousreply 31August 26, 2019 6:34 PM

WTF! The Roxy thread is locked again? I notice none of the other multi-part threads have been relocked since yesterday. Goddamned fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 32August 26, 2019 10:06 PM

I wish the omnipotent Sonny Corinthos would call Brick and have him void the paperwork that made this Dev kid related to him. I really don't like him and he reminds me too much of that little asshole from Covington, KY who was in the news awhile back.

Someone at GH or ABC needs to realize this was a mistake and reverse course pronto. Send Dev to that boarding school in France Laura sent Spencer to "for his protection". He can escape every once in awhile like Spencer does if they need to appease Eden since the "actor" is her bestie irl.

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2019 11:39 PM

Agreed!

by Anonymousreply 34August 28, 2019 2:21 AM

r26: No.

by Anonymousreply 35August 28, 2019 2:26 AM

Drewco is back to sounding Southern today.

by Anonymousreply 36August 28, 2019 6:16 PM

He calls one butt cheek whirly—the other, twirly.

by Anonymousreply 37August 28, 2019 6:23 PM

This whole "Jordan needs money for medical bills" story is beyond ridiculous. First of all, Drew's car insurance would have paid her medical bills. Second, Curtis turning down Drew's offer to pay out of his pocket for accident he caused is beyond stupid also. Who on the planet earth would turn down payment of their medical bills by the person who caused them especially if that person was rich? Who?

by Anonymousreply 38August 29, 2019 7:18 PM

In the midst of all the sci-fi craziness, they probably thought viewers might appreciate a relatable, real world problem. This is why the Alzheimer's s/l was such a fan favorite, it's something most people have been touched by in their own lives. Plus Max Gail's stellar performance, of course.

You are correct, though, that there are huge holes in the logic of that story. But, you know, GH.

by Anonymousreply 39August 29, 2019 9:11 PM

Okay, but why is this guy doing a helicopter on Twitter if he's a professional actor?

by Anonymousreply 40August 30, 2019 12:34 AM

Gotta love NLG, she's on twitter dragging Rump daily like it's her full time job.

by Anonymousreply 41August 30, 2019 8:03 PM

I thought that awful dress NuDullNina has been wearing for days must be from Kohl's but turns out it's actually a $398 dress from Bloomingdales (on sale for $238).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 30, 2019 10:57 PM

I was just noticing what a puffy potato face CW has, so it's only apt that they put her in some unflattering potato sack schmatta. It looks like vintage Cartullo's cleaning lady.

by Anonymousreply 43August 31, 2019 12:37 AM

Good news for Mo fans, for a mere $100 MB will make a personalized 1.5 to 2.5 minute video "shout out" on cameo.com for you. I guess he's just not making enough money and perks at GH....

I came across this because Jon Linstrom was tweeting/promoting his wife Cady McClain doing these "shout outs". She only charges $15. Wish she had taken the role of Nina instead.

I browsed the "talent" roster and it is a lot of d-listers but I was also surprised to see many high earners and not dlist at all. Guess some people just never have enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2019 7:02 PM

We should take up a collection and have him do a "shout out" of some very special suggestions for Frankie V.!

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2019 7:11 PM

I give Frankie my special suggestions all the time, you don't think he's just a big fan of shoe polish, do ya?

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2019 7:19 PM

It was a good decision to bring Ingo back, he just has a way about him. It pains me to say this as I've read right here on DL about his politics...

Cousin Gladys actress is playing her character well, nice touch picking her teeth, lol.

Can we just send Dev back to Bridgeport or over a bridge or somewhere else far away.

Someone told RoHo to drop the southern drawl or cowboy persona or whatever that was and rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2019 1:22 AM

Hopefully there will be a quick on camera Andre death and then we can get lots of scenes of Dr. O working to regain Franco against his will.

by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2019 5:24 PM

So, Peter arranged this "accident," right? The question is, who was he talking to on the phone when he ordered it, who is he in league with. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 49September 4, 2019 6:06 PM

This does look like a slow build up to Nik's return. Hayen's mission to find the missing will; the Cassadine who is helping Cassandra. Peter could easily be working with Nik.

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2019 1:08 PM

So they're going the missing plane route with Drew, BM didn't even warrant an actual crash or hijacking just disappeared into the sky like the actor disappeared into the elevator. How fitting to have KeMo deliver the news with her sub par, lackluster acting skills.

by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2019 7:42 PM

When they got around to writing a true exit for Drew, they probably asked Why Bother? when they knew that BM was really not going to put any real effort into anything they tried.

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2019 8:13 PM

TB is looking better, healthier.

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2019 6:55 PM

Someone supposedly in the know posted on one of these GH threads that there was going to be another person leaving after BM that would be a "shocker", I'm still wondering who....anyone have any ideas or scoop?

Also, any followup to KeMo's "more to come" tweet about BM's departure? Or did TPTB tell her to put a sock in it?

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2019 7:28 PM

On the next General Hospital:

Drew Cain becomes the least mentioned Quartermaine since Jimmy Lee Holt

Oscar's Meadow gets moved to the most dilapidated section of the Catacombs

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2019 7:35 PM

Characters I'd like to see enter the Drew Cain Memorial Sayonara Elevator and never be seen again:

Dev and his smirk

Peter

Brad

Nina

Of course the Loathsome Foursome but that ain't never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2019 7:47 PM

I just read a rumor that WR is leaving, anyone else heard this? If it's true, YAY!

by Anonymousreply 57September 12, 2019 1:09 AM

I was just thinking that it was looking like they were writing Peter off. They're really putting him in a corner for on-camera ordering the deaths of 2 characters.

Maybe they're moving him into full villain mode, But it's hard to see how he comes back from this, especially paired with Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 58September 12, 2019 12:23 PM

[quote] I was just noticing what a puffy potato face CW has

Too much vodka

by Anonymousreply 59September 12, 2019 12:36 PM

I don't care how many times I read CW will bring it when the Sasha reveal happens, she is just too boring presently for me to care when it does happen and I doubt she'll even bring it then. The puffy face doesn't help either. How long will FV give this before he recasts with someone with some fire or presence or something, actress doesn't have to be Stafford level looney but a personality of some sort should be a basic requirement.

Also, why is CW's eye makeup wonky more often than not, does she refuse to sit still in the makeup chair or do they have interns doing makeup now.

by Anonymousreply 60September 12, 2019 7:22 PM

I truly hope all this is leading up to Peter's death or incarceration. I'm mean it's crazy Jason or Sonny didn't kill him when they learned he was behind Jason being kept in a drugged up state for 4-5 years.

I hope he's gone by years end.

They can also stick a fork in Kim because she is done. She fucks Franco next week. She's a MD and knows that he is incapable of giving consent. Not that that bothered her before. She drugged Drew & was going to fuck him for his sperm.. She know Liz is desperate to get her husband back. You know, the friend who held her as she cried & moaned about her bland as dust Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 61September 12, 2019 8:00 PM

Oh, you just know Kim is gonna end up PG from that...will she try to pass it off as Julian's?

by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2019 12:35 AM

Oh, you just know Kim is gonna end up PG from that...will she try to pass it off as Julian's?

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2019 12:35 AM

How did Snarly break her foot?

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2019 12:39 AM

^^^

She fell down the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2019 3:39 AM

Thanks r65. I was curious that no one brought up her injury.

by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2019 4:03 PM

Well, you don't actually think they're going to say it's because her sex sling broke, do you...

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2019 4:36 PM

Hopefully we'll have an not pregnant Kim leave town soon. Then maybe we can get the recently mentioned Britt back in town as the Obgyn.

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2019 11:18 PM

I caught the Britt mention also would love the actress back full time.

by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2019 11:40 PM

R68

I'm all for Kim leaving but I don'r see how Britt can return as OBGYN. She lost her licence for stealing an embryo & all sorts of illegal shit. I heard some speculation that Sasha might be Britt's fraternal twin. You have Liesel making comments about how much she reminds her of Britt and now Liesel is all up in Sasha's story.

The actress is enjoyable in her scenes with Liesel but horrid with Michael. Not her fault because CD has zero chemistry with a female.

by Anonymousreply 70September 14, 2019 11:47 AM

Britt would make mincemeat out of scared bunny rabbit Sasha, and that would be delightful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 71September 14, 2019 6:37 PM

RoHo is back to using his cowboy accent again today. Is he trying to sound Texan or Southern or what....

by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2019 6:17 PM

I'd be worried about Dr. O with Julian cutting the brake lines, but Julian can't do anything right, so it's likely not going to work

by Anonymousreply 73September 17, 2019 12:29 PM

Shouldn't there be video surveillance cameras with manned monitors for the GH parking garage?

by Anonymousreply 74September 17, 2019 3:46 PM

Considering all of the crimes that get committed in that parking garage, there definitely should be, but this is GH, so...

by Anonymousreply 75September 17, 2019 4:30 PM

When I saw the liver spots on Cassandra's hands, I thought for sure it must be Helena. Could the makeup dept really be that clever to put them there as a fake out? Jessica Tuck doesn't seem old enough to have them. She did look very gaunt, though.

I'm not sure why Cass would privy to any of this codicil to the will business, unless she's working with Nikolas, or she's really Helena's daughter (the one we saw her shoot many years ago) and/or she's got Helena's memories planted in her noggin. I could totally see Hells doing that to ensure her immortality.

by Anonymousreply 76September 18, 2019 4:45 PM

They showed that it was a Cassadine saving Cassandra after Finn brought her out of her coma. We've seen her make a lot of mysterious phone calls, so it's likely the easiest answer, that's she's working with Nik, is the right answer.

by Anonymousreply 77September 18, 2019 5:57 PM

Michael E. Knight is supposed to show up in Port Chuck on 9/30 per this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 18, 2019 7:07 PM

MEK's playing a brand new character? Then this is likely another short-term pity role like James DePaiva got where they can just make enough to qualify for union health insurance.

by Anonymousreply 79September 18, 2019 7:48 PM

Becky Herbst came to play today. Really good scenes today running an entire range of emotions- pain, gutted, anger, incredulous, determined, then triumphant.

Braun could not keep up. She used to be so good during her first GH run but she is just not on her game anymore.

Whatever it is they can stick a fork in her character. It's obvious they're going full bunny boiler with Kim.

by Anonymousreply 80September 18, 2019 9:30 PM

Yeah insipid Kim needs to go. It's too bad the writers have given TB such crap to work with but she hasn't exactly made lemonade out of the lemons either. Finola is a good lemonade maker as is Genie and I hate to say it but The Staff was also a lemonade maker.

by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2019 9:38 PM

Looks like TB has already checked out. Granted, it would take a lot of effort to try to show the redeeming parts of sleeping with someone who can't give their consent (yet again), but it seems like she can't or doesn't want to put in the effort anymore.

by Anonymousreply 82September 18, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote]They showed that it was a Cassadine saving Cassandra after Finn brought her out of her coma. We've seen her make a lot of mysterious phone calls, so it's likely the easiest answer, that's she's working with Nik, is the right answer.

If that's the case, then Nik has definitely gone full-tilt evil, since it was whomever she's been calling who provided her with the weaponized flu strain. Also, I seem to recall her "rescue" from the clinic was really more of a kidnapping; when they showed her in the back of the limo, she asked the person with the crest ring "Who are you? What do you want with me?" or words to that effect.

Btw, Dmitri Cassadine is still alive and assumed to be living in Brazil. If coordinating a Nik return proves to be too difficult (which seems to be the case) they could always go that route.

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2019 12:06 AM

per SOD

The actor playing Shiloh has been cut.

by Anonymousreply 84September 19, 2019 12:20 AM

Do you have a link, R84?

by Anonymousreply 85September 19, 2019 12:52 AM

I'm liking Kim now more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 86September 19, 2019 1:36 AM

Wow. I wonder who gets to do the deed. Maybe Peter will arrange a little mishap en route from prison to his trial.

by Anonymousreply 87September 19, 2019 3:51 AM

They've been moving toward a Who Killed Shiloh? story for months now. Most of the town now has motive

by Anonymousreply 88September 19, 2019 12:30 PM

If the rumors about Smirking Shiloh and Peter being on their way out are true I'm thrilled.

I'm starting to feel bad about criticizing CW's appearance, she can't be happy with how her fillers look and I get the impression she isn't feeling very confident overall. She really should have gone the face lift route like NLG and Stafford, looks more natural. Also no chemistry with JPS, did TPTB not test these two together before hiring? I guess I don't feel too too bad criticizing since I just did it again...

by Anonymousreply 89September 19, 2019 8:28 PM

The Shiloh actor confirmed his exit on IG.

And I doubt they tested CW and JPS. They were actually promoting her debut with IR as if they were going to be a new couple.

I feel bad for TB. She was my favorite Carly and had a great run. I don’t think she knows which beats to play with Kim. Is she psycho or just grief stricken. It also doesn’t help that the dialogue is laughable. Becky killed it during the confrontation scenes but she’s always at her best with Liz gets pissed.

Lastly, I read a rumor that MEK is playing Colonel Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 90September 19, 2019 8:37 PM

Ratings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 20, 2019 12:24 AM

"New low" in ratings....hmmm, how's that memory mapping story workin for ya GH?

by Anonymousreply 92September 20, 2019 12:34 AM

Kim McCullough is still making waves backstage. Still riding Frank's dick to hire more people of size and people of color, and at least one trans actor.

by Anonymousreply 93September 20, 2019 12:50 AM

KMc does not give a shit about GH. And they have a trans actor who they never write for.

by Anonymousreply 94September 20, 2019 1:01 AM

Maxie has gained 50 pounds since her last visit from Colonel Sanders. Another visit is not a very good idea.

by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2019 2:14 PM

KS is looking worse. They don’t even try to hide her weight or pockmarks.

by Anonymousreply 96September 20, 2019 9:23 PM

The Shiloh actor was on a podcast. He actually sounds relieved to have been let go from playing such a character and from the pace of everything. He said they shot 130 pages on his last day.

Waiting for the WR announcement.

by Anonymousreply 97September 20, 2019 9:26 PM

He played smarmy so effectively he might also be afraid of getting typecast as the villain.

by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2019 9:42 PM

I listened to that podcast Coby Ryan McLaughlin was on, he must be disappointed, had 3 year contract and gets let go in less than a year. He said same thing RoHo has said in the past and that is that he got no direction from the Director. He even said he went to KeMo concerned about how to play a scene, LOL, interesting choice of "actor" to ask advice from when Jon Lindstrom is in the same building. He said SB was "one of the nicest guys" he's ever met, ugh, does he think SB has any power in Hollyweird outside of his and MB's little GH kingdom? I agree with poster above, he sounded relieved.

by Anonymousreply 99September 21, 2019 7:22 PM

Well, he also said KM was like “Don’t think about it” which comes as no surprise. She was probably high as a kite.

Anyone planning to read Mo’s future bestseller?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 21, 2019 7:52 PM

They really should ship Josslyn off to a boarding school only to be heard from after she's over 21.

by Anonymousreply 101September 21, 2019 9:04 PM

Coby spent the perfect amount of time on a soap. This will now open some doors for him. He's now got a solid credit without being just known for this one character. He's got in demand looks and plenty of footage showing that he can play both the romantic lead and the villain.

by Anonymousreply 102September 21, 2019 11:39 PM

I doubt it r102 but his Shiloh was decent enough exposure I'd say. What's his face who played nuDylan was pretty good but I have idea what he's been up to/on.

by Anonymousreply 103September 22, 2019 4:21 AM

^ "no" idea ^

by Anonymousreply 104September 22, 2019 4:27 AM

I'd ship off perpetual screw up Kristina . Her character should be 26 but looks & acts like a school chum of Cam & Joss

I'd have Valentin in a struggle with Sasha. She tells him she's on her way to tell Nina the truth. He chases her in his car & she has an accident causing her death. Prior to this she told Michael she was going to tell Nina. After the crash Michael tells Nina the truth. Nina goes starkers & kills Valentin. Nina is sent to a sanitarium out of state.

Michael is so devastated he resigns from ELQ and leaves PC on a trek to find himself & the fact that every woman he's been involved with up & dies. Ned becomes head of ELQ.

Dillon returns home because he hasn't been feeling up to par. Thinking he just needs a vacation from life in the fast lane. His symptoms don't improve so Monica admits him for a battery of tests. While in the hospital he meets a lovely young RN-- a returned home Serena.

Dillon is diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma & he grows close the Serena during his hospitalization & treatments . Serena is sharing a Brownstone with Molly, TJ, Chase & Willow.

The ordeal of his illness & falling for Serena causes Dillon to rethink his directing career. He chooses to stay in PC with his family & work as ELQ. A couple years later a recast Michael returns. He's edgier with BDA. & a more cut throat mentality.

Not only does he want to control ELQ but he take one look at Serena & vows to have her despite his cousin being love with him. Michael setting his sights on Serena reignites the fued between enemies Scott & Sonny.

If I can spit ball this in 10 minutes then I don't understand why the show can't? It wraps up shit that's not working ( Nina, Sasha, Valentin, Kristina, milquetoast Michael) while bringing back characters from that same age group (Dillon, Serena, a more dynamic Michael), adds a health crisis to one of the major families, starts a new romance & moves the group of 20 somethings into a brownstone.

by Anonymousreply 105September 22, 2019 7:14 AM

IA that it’s time to send Kristina off for good. Lexie Ainsworth looks like a child and the writing has never been there for her. I actually liked the actress they temporarily replaced her with but, again, she had terrible writing. Maxie and Lulu can also pack up and leave. Maybe bring Lulu back only if they decide to recast. Emme has never fit the role.

by Anonymousreply 106September 22, 2019 3:40 PM

CRM should have been recast Nik or Dante, wasted opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2019 3:56 PM

WR looks like he lost weight, prepping for his post GH movie career?

by Anonymousreply 108September 23, 2019 6:12 PM

Having to push around your overweight girlfriend in a wheelchair is a sure-fire weight loss strategy

by Anonymousreply 109September 23, 2019 6:41 PM

WR looks like a rodent

by Anonymousreply 110September 23, 2019 8:53 PM

Was there some type of backstage shift that caused a lot of the stories to take a sudden big turn? Shiloh gets a one day trial for crimes against half the town? Peter wakes up one day to become full on Faison? Drew suddenly becomes he who shall not be spoken?

Dr O's been driving around for a week in a car with cut brakes? Hopefully, she noticed when her check engine light came on.

by Anonymousreply 111September 24, 2019 1:32 PM

R111

Liesel was shown the next day. Julian didn't cut the brakes. He thought about Kim and how he'd turned his life around so he didn't cut the brakes.

Supposedly the shift is the show rapidly trying to wrap up all of Shelly's stories. The Shiloh actor is out.

Based on the shifts many believe Peter & Kim are also on their way out.

Hopefully that's true.

by Anonymousreply 112September 24, 2019 2:22 PM

Looks like they are wrapping up Shelley's story lines quickly, she retired in August so I suppose the time frame fits. I'd like to believe that means a shift in writing direction and quality but I highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 113September 24, 2019 3:01 PM

I don’t think they expected Billy to quit. I just find it so weird that only KM has mentioned his exit. No exit interviews either. Also seems like they cut the Wes and Coby really quickly without thinking about their ending. Dev should be on the chopping block next.

by Anonymousreply 114September 24, 2019 5:33 PM

I don't get the impression BM quit from KeMo's tweets...either way no goodbye cake is wrong..

Dev needs to be put the Farewell Elevator. No need to do the long lingering shot like they did with BM, just shut the doors quickly and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 115September 24, 2019 7:05 PM

To me, it seems like they're setting Dev up to be the new young Sonny; getting into misadventures and playing loose with the law.

MB has now spent too much time on the show and is now too old to want to do more than show up for scenes where he only stares and gives out menacing warnings.

by Anonymousreply 116September 24, 2019 7:12 PM

R114

I get the impression BM was let go & who can blame them? He has been pulling down a good paycheck while sleepwalking on this show. Kelly's going the same thing. Actors need to be told do your job & act whatever the fuck's on the page or get out.

Howarth did mention BM's exit in his Fairman interview. He took him to lunch on his last day. His comments also sounded like BM was let go but Kelly's screamed firing.

by Anonymousreply 117September 24, 2019 7:13 PM

Plus, they're having trouble finding things for Jason to do now. He's now hanging around the Police station listening to the DA's plans?

BM was also let go because they really couldn't figure out what to do now with Drew/Jason 2.

by Anonymousreply 118September 24, 2019 7:22 PM

BM put in some effort during his first few years on the show, but once it became clear that they were never going to break up Jason and Sam again, he started putting in the bare minimum. I wonder if he really gave TB a chance or was always trying to sabotage the pairing?

by Anonymousreply 119September 24, 2019 7:52 PM

I guess they had to scrap Nelle's involvement in the demise of Shiloh in favor of expediency and so that Jason could save the day as per standard operating procedure.

by Anonymousreply 120September 24, 2019 8:50 PM

Can we send dumb ass Sam to the farewell elevator? How many times are we supposed to watch Jason rescue her?

by Anonymousreply 121September 24, 2019 11:26 PM

You've got to feel a little sorry for KMo. She has to do these damsel in distress scenes every few months and she's now permanently stuck in mostly scenes with SB for as long as she stays on the show. We can at least FF through those scenes.

by Anonymousreply 122September 25, 2019 1:41 PM

I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She gets a fat paycheck to sleep through scenes, something she’s done for years. She can always take a hike.

by Anonymousreply 123September 25, 2019 5:15 PM

Total rookie move to not make sure Shiloh was really dead or at least tie him up, just in case. Jason's lost his edge. He needs to retire and start a t-shirt concession on the pier.

by Anonymousreply 124September 25, 2019 8:40 PM

Any chance Sam jumps on Shiloh's back to save Jason and then both she and Shiloh stumble and fall into the water together and then are both presumed dead. Please, pretty please.

by Anonymousreply 125September 25, 2019 8:59 PM

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss BM's Drew. I didn't care for him as a romantic lead but I liked his relationship with Franco. I wanted to see more of that, not Franco being Drew. Although I think I will like the Franco/Drew story more if there is more Dr. O in it. I adore her. I also hope they bring Britt back.

by Anonymousreply 126September 25, 2019 9:20 PM

I’ll bet anything Sam shoots Shiloh tomorrow. Why she’s still in this story is beyond me. Willow should be the one to take him out.

by Anonymousreply 127September 25, 2019 10:45 PM

I realize that they are shooting on a time crunch, but they really couldn't put some fake blood on Shiloh's T-shirt before he fought Jason after getting shot.

New story idea: if they want more scenes with Jason, they can show him at the shooting range. Dude obviously now needs more practice.

by Anonymousreply 128September 26, 2019 2:44 PM

Had no idea a random person could identify a dead body at the nurses station!

by Anonymousreply 129September 26, 2019 7:20 PM

I thought it would be a Shiloh and Peter double elimination but looks like we're still stuck with Peter. How long before we're rid of him too?

Any chance they'll SORAS Spencer?

Lots of Nik talk, have they even recast yet or has Tyler been granted a Pardon from whoever is the Governor of ABC or GH?

by Anonymousreply 130September 26, 2019 7:32 PM

Genie is beautiful but I wish they’d change her wardrobe. Her outfit the last few days has not been flattering. I also want a better mayor story for her. Also, is Jon Lindstrom on vacation or off contract?

by Anonymousreply 131September 26, 2019 7:59 PM

Jon has been filming Bosch and a couple movies.

Spoilers have him back next week.

by Anonymousreply 132September 26, 2019 8:23 PM

Genie looks so drab. Her hair is a mess. She needs major highlights & a new up to date shorter hairstyle. Nancy needs a new hairstyle as well. Nancy's had the same limp shaggy hairstyle for a couple decades.

by Anonymousreply 133September 26, 2019 8:26 PM

Ava and Dr. Byrne seem to have a teensy bit of chemistry going on.

by Anonymousreply 134September 27, 2019 4:10 AM

Ava has chemistry with everyone. That's what keeps her around

by Anonymousreply 135September 27, 2019 1:25 PM

I don't think we're stuck with Peter, but they're probably holding off his complete melt down until FH returns and they can stuff Maxie into a wedding dress to have her get jilted.

by Anonymousreply 136September 27, 2019 1:30 PM

Shame about Shiloh. He was the only reason to watch this mess of a drab show. TPTB were foolish to have let this gem go. Now we're stuck with the same old, same old bores, sleepwalking their way through their scenes.

by Anonymousreply 137September 27, 2019 2:06 PM

Coby really brought something different to this show. He should’ve been Nik.

by Anonymousreply 138September 27, 2019 3:18 PM

I wish TPTB would reincarnate CRM in a couple of months as someone else, Shiloh's brother/twin also involved in the memory mapping (against his will and a good guy) or a completely different character ala Michael Easton and his nine lives. However, after listening to Coby's podcast I doubt there is some big surprise coming unless Coby is really that good of an actor even in podcasts.

by Anonymousreply 139September 27, 2019 3:27 PM

Coby would've made a great Nik but it sounds like Coby is through with daytime.

In the world of out of work daytime actors they should be able to recast a 40ish, dark character with aristocratic tendencies as well as being a fierce take no shit ready to destroy Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 140September 27, 2019 3:59 PM

Poor RealDrew, no mourning him, no memorial, no consoling Scout or any of the other kids who knew him, no Olivia making a baked ziti dinner for everyone to gather around to share memories. That's harsh, lol.

by Anonymousreply 141September 27, 2019 8:28 PM

No, instead we get Joss mourning Oscar everyday.

by Anonymousreply 142September 27, 2019 9:06 PM

I get the feeling they're planting the seeds for some kind of inappropriate teacher-student thing later on down the line. Joss is going to get overly attached because he's the only one who really "gets her," and Dustin McDreamboat will probably be so flattered by the hero worship that he does something stupid. Or some variation on that theme.

by Anonymousreply 143September 27, 2019 11:15 PM

Agreed. They’re definitely testing those two. Surprising that GH would go there though. These current teens are so vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 144September 27, 2019 11:30 PM

Also, I can’t believe they’re really going through with another baby for CarSon. This is beyond ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 145September 27, 2019 11:31 PM

Once this new spawn of Sonny and Carly is born I'll bet we never hear another word about his kid with Ava.

by Anonymousreply 146September 27, 2019 11:57 PM

The prop closet is already stuffed to the gills with all of Sam's cast-off accessory spawn, how ever will they fit poor, dear Avery?

by Anonymousreply 147September 28, 2019 12:33 AM

MEK is supposed to show up Monday 9/30.

by Anonymousreply 148September 28, 2019 2:03 AM

After learning about the codicil to Mikkos' will, Laura placed a call to Spencer saying "We need to talk." Did they just leave that hanging? I'm expecting her to find out Spencer isn't the driving force behind Hayden's mission and it's someone else entirely.

by Anonymousreply 149September 28, 2019 2:23 AM

I thought the child with Ava was actually Morgan's and not Stumpy's and that there was some DNA test switch.

by Anonymousreply 150September 28, 2019 2:31 AM

Does Sam have other kids somewhere other than the one who is Jason's and the girl who is Drew's?

by Anonymousreply 151September 28, 2019 2:54 AM

r150, Carly was slithering around the hospital the day of the DNA test, and they were sure leaving those breadcrumbs in place to make Avery Morgan's child.

by Anonymousreply 152September 28, 2019 3:46 AM

Can someone please like the podcast with Coby Ryan McLaughlin. Thanks,

If show is smart, Coby will be reappearing soon as the previously unmentioned twin brother of David Henry Archer. If that doesn't work, Coby could be cast as either Nikolas or Dante.

As was said above, Easton is now on his 5th GH character. And Howarth is on this 3rd GH character (sort of). So, surely they can bring back Colby.

by Anonymousreply 153September 28, 2019 4:11 AM

r153

If you mean "link" CRM podcast, here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 28, 2019 1:07 PM

R133 Nancy's had the same hairstyle, just with less volume, since she started in 1996. I remember watching her first episode while giving my baby niece a bottle. My niece is a college grad now and Nancy still has the same hairstyle

by Anonymousreply 155September 28, 2019 8:35 PM

30+ years ago when NLG' was on Santa Barbara, her hair was very similar to how she wears it today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 28, 2019 9:50 PM

I miss “Santa Barbara” ...

by Anonymousreply 157September 28, 2019 9:51 PM

I think NLG's "hair" is loaded with extensions, that's why they keep the slightly layered floppy do. It's easier to hide those pieces underneath.

by Anonymousreply 158September 28, 2019 9:57 PM

R158

Her hair is so stringy & thin. I doubt there's any extensions or she'd be bald. She desperately needs an 2019 hairstyle. So does Genie.

by Anonymousreply 159September 28, 2019 11:12 PM

Genie is glowing since her return but her hair is killing me. Same with the wardrobe. They could have her in great suits and dresses as mayor but they keep her in those damn cardigans.

by Anonymousreply 160September 29, 2019 12:00 AM

People get old. It's a thing.

by Anonymousreply 161September 29, 2019 12:41 AM

^^^^

Yes people get older but there are things to do to make yourself look better. Get a hairdo from this century. There are so many stylish cuts. Get your hair properly colored & highlighted. Stay in shape.

by Anonymousreply 162September 29, 2019 8:08 AM

MEK is playing a character named Martin Gray. Speculation is that since Gray is Laura's bio dad's name then this guy could be related. I think that's giving the writers too much credit for doing their homework and it's pure coincide with the last name. Martin however is a deliberate wink and a nod to his Tad Martin character.

by Anonymousreply 163September 29, 2019 5:18 PM

Ok, found an up to the minute look for Genie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 29, 2019 7:11 PM

Found a great new style for NLG too. I think she should also switch to this coffee color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 29, 2019 7:11 PM

No way TPTB know anything about Laura’s bio history. MEK did Steve’s podcast and was given a job. He’s probably involved in the Shiloh storyline since that nurse snitched on Whisperin’ McCall.

by Anonymousreply 166September 29, 2019 8:21 PM

Since when did MEK do SB's podcast?

According to Linda Hirsh's column he's playing Franco's lawyer. According to the HWs he is going to have other dealings with the folks of PC.

by Anonymousreply 167September 30, 2019 12:22 AM

That makes sense since it's supposed to be a short character arc, and also because there are probably no attorneys in town that wouldn't have a bias about the Franco situation.

by Anonymousreply 168September 30, 2019 2:19 AM

So I'm guessing Nelle is coming back on some kind of regular basis to drive the big, drawn out too long baby reveal. If Tad Martin can get her out of jail quick enough maybe she can also take care of the Sasha reveal. Wonder if Chloe Lanier decided she misses the regular paycheck...

by Anonymousreply 169September 30, 2019 6:51 PM

On what planet would Nelle already be up for parole?

by Anonymousreply 170September 30, 2019 7:47 PM

Never cared for MEK and this character already seems annoying. I think he's going to be a smarmy Dershowitz-type who would gladly get pond scum off as long as it's a high-profile win.

by Anonymousreply 171September 30, 2019 10:28 PM

R171

Um, that's the job description of a defense attorney.

by Anonymousreply 172September 30, 2019 10:33 PM

I look forward to a scene and banter between Robert Scorpio and smarmy Tad Martin Gray Esq.

by Anonymousreply 173September 30, 2019 10:35 PM

Could the up-to-date hairdo troll please weigh in on that fuzzy mop residing over Tad Martin-Gray's head?

by Anonymousreply 174September 30, 2019 11:15 PM

MEK was on the podcast a few months ago. And I wish Chloe Lanier would’ve actually left. They announced her departure forever ago.

Also, I understand Carson’s baby was named in honor of Donna Messina but it’s still terrible. Donna Corinthos? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 175September 30, 2019 11:49 PM

Speaking of hair....NLG has a HUGE bald spot. It was all I could stare at today.

She needs some of that spray on color that covers bald spots.. How they allowed her to appear on camera like that is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 176September 30, 2019 11:52 PM

Am I crazy or did they use two completely different infants (or fake ones?) for the birth scene? The first one they held up immediately after delivery had a bigger head and fairer features, and the second time they brought it around it had darker hair and features, more like Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 177October 1, 2019 12:00 AM

I also noticed it was two different babies.

They should have named her Michelle or Michaela after Mike.

by Anonymousreply 178October 1, 2019 12:11 AM

I thought the different babies were my imagination. Idiots in charge thought no one would notice.

Do they really think everyone wants to see Nelle get away with everything she did? It just makes me want to ff'd past her scenes. Yes she's a good actress but the character needs to never be seen or heard from again while we know she's rotting in jail. It's not even a little believable that Sonny would let her live if the law isn't punishing her.

Also, Alexis is even stupider than I thought. First she was going to have that shit in the can checked out and a second later she's chugging it down like it's a milk shake.

by Anonymousreply 179October 1, 2019 12:23 AM

Isn’t the demon spawn supposed to be a preemie? She’s huge. Thankfully they didn’t drag the labor out for a week. I still don’t care about any of the Corinthos family.

And Alexis is going to end up being poisoned or something? Why would they bring back the Kiefer storyline? Did we really need his sister on canvas?

by Anonymousreply 180October 1, 2019 12:39 AM

r176 Shortly after Steve Burton returned two years ago, he was seen on camera with a small but noticeable bald spot. Since then, Burton has been sure they've covered it up with spray on paint.

Many actors use such spray paint on their bald spots. Some 10-15 years ago, James DePaiva did an interview where he mentioned having to use the spray to cover up his bald spot. Said the spot wasn't especially noticeable in normal light, but under the bright lights of the studio, the bald spot practically glowed.

by Anonymousreply 181October 1, 2019 12:42 AM

No bald spot on Stumpy yesterday. If fact, looked like also a couple of extra coats of wax on that helmet.

by Anonymousreply 182October 1, 2019 1:00 PM

Every infant used in movies & TV are twins.. They're only allowed to 'work' 1 hour a day. Twins allow them to swap out the babies.

by Anonymousreply 183October 1, 2019 2:19 PM

Then they sure as hell didn't use identical twins.

by Anonymousreply 184October 1, 2019 3:08 PM

I can’t believe they’re adding another baby to this show. Are they really out of ideas for CarSon? They could always kill them off...

by Anonymousreply 185October 1, 2019 5:07 PM

Is this odd Sam goes to jail story to get KeMo off canvas for awhile to get help for whatever it is that ails her or something more permanent or just more meaningless bad writing?

Anyone know what the real scoop on Finola is....I'm reading conflicting info...she's either back filming already or not back until December, which is it?

by Anonymousreply 186October 1, 2019 9:45 PM

[quote]Is this odd Sam goes to jail story to get KeMo off canvas for awhile to get help for whatever it is that ails her or something more permanent

Be still my heart!

Alas, it's probably just a way to interact with Harmony and Nelle at the prison.

by Anonymousreply 187October 1, 2019 10:14 PM

I doubt she’ll be off canvas for awhile - it’s Sam. If anything, it’s probably just a way to insert her into the Wiley story with Nelle as a cell mate or something.

KeMo has gotten even worse if that’s possible. She’s completely dead behind the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 188October 2, 2019 1:45 AM

R186

According to SOD Finola has returned taping so if GH is 3 weeks ahead we should see her soon.

Why she was gone so long has people talking.. A couple of her long term fans that she's close to , let it slip several months ago that Finola is dealing with cancer.

Also, about 6 weeks ago people noted that her name was no longer listed in the credits as a being on contract. She was moved to recurring.

by Anonymousreply 189October 2, 2019 12:36 PM

Maybe FH going off contract was why RB was brought back as long term with Finn.

It may be a horrible thing that FH is dealing with and I wish her nothing but the best, but at least we may get rid of the Anna Finn pairing and get more Anna Robert scenes.

by Anonymousreply 190October 2, 2019 1:22 PM

A lot of the stories have taken a sudden turn lately. Sam going to jail for murder is a rotten story to begin with as we likely know that she won't be in prison long, but they could have made the story a little better by not clearly showing us that she acted in defending Jason

by Anonymousreply 191October 2, 2019 1:27 PM

Thanks r189

by Anonymousreply 192October 2, 2019 1:52 PM

Budig is back long term? I thought it was only for a few months? Just great. I don’t care about Hayden or Finn.

by Anonymousreply 193October 2, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote] According to Linda Hirsh's column

Linda Hirsch still has a fucking column? That ole hag!

by Anonymousreply 194October 2, 2019 5:57 PM

I did more than my fair share of complaining about Billy's defiant "acting" over the past couple of years but I never would have guessed the cold way TPTB they would just exterminate DrewQ like a pest. No Monica weeping, no let's break this awful news to Scout, no little Jake mourning Uncle Drew, not even some supermarket flowers, balloon and candle next to the elevator. Things must have been even worse behind the scenes than rumored.

by Anonymousreply 195October 2, 2019 6:40 PM

Agreed R195. No one is mourning him. No memorial mentioned. I thought Scout was SORASed because she’d be involved in this story. Bizarre. It’s all DrewCo.

by Anonymousreply 196October 2, 2019 6:57 PM

Liz was upset about his death and mentioned how difficult it was going to be telling her boys. Hayden said she'd be there to help her but we didn't get the actual scenes.

Sam hasn't said word one about telling Scout or Danny. Ned,Olivia & Michael were told off screen.

It reminds me a lot of how they quickly wrote off TC because of his drinking. He'd been on the canvas for ages yet we didn't get an on air memorial or see Laura, Liz,Lulu,Alexis grieve over him like they should. Poof he was gone.

Meanwhile everybody moans & groans about Morgan. They even have the family going to his grave annually on the anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 197October 2, 2019 7:15 PM

Speaking of Morgan, both Bryan Craig's primetime show and Hayley Erin's have been cancelled.

Wonder who will be resurrected?

by Anonymousreply 198October 2, 2019 7:19 PM

Garren Stitt’s (Oscar) show was also cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 199October 2, 2019 7:23 PM

Out of those 3 Hayley Erin is the only one I'd like back.

by Anonymousreply 200October 2, 2019 8:42 PM

Helena Sofia Anhalt Cassadine!?

Somebody's having a little fun with Easter eggs.

by Anonymousreply 201October 2, 2019 8:57 PM

TPTB think that their Oscar death story is on par with Stone's death, so they won't reverse that.

Now that Donna Corinthos is on the scene, Morgan may not even get gravesite visits

Characters talked more about Kiki after her death then they did while she was alive, so her return also seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 202October 3, 2019 12:19 PM

Didn't Kiki already return as a ghost. They can keep that going for a long time if they want her back. Hell, they can have both Morgan and Kiki show up as a ghost couple. As for Oscar, he wasn't worth screen time when he was alive, surely not now.

by Anonymousreply 203October 3, 2019 6:40 PM

JPS and CW have no chemistry whatsoever.

MW has chemistry with ME but then again she has it with everyone, also too bad they made WdV her brother.

I like GF but she really needs to pull her appearance together...clearly GH wardrobe people don't know how to dress someone with her body type....and GF with all her years of GH/DOOL/AMC/Nutrisystem money combined with her husband's Star Trek money one would think she could hire the best hairstylists and personal chefs on her own.

by Anonymousreply 204October 3, 2019 7:16 PM

Maybe the GH PTB don't let the actors look any way they want. I can't imagine GF could look a better way and she chooses this!

by Anonymousreply 205October 3, 2019 8:10 PM

KSt looks like garbage. She's working for a fashion magazine & she's dressed in jeans.. Her hair is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 206October 3, 2019 8:29 PM

JPS looks like he's now following the lead of KMo of being butthurt that their preferred co-star is no longer on the show and have taking the strategy of just sleepwalking through scenes.

He's never wanted a contract with the show. Does he have enough Chad & Jeremy money that he can now walk away and give the show the Nina/Jax pairing that they've been working toward?

by Anonymousreply 207October 3, 2019 8:49 PM

None of the current couples have any chemistry with one another. Is it the writing? The lackluster storylines? The uneven use of actors/characters? Everyone seems to be sleepwalking.

by Anonymousreply 208October 3, 2019 9:07 PM

Actually I think Liz and Franco have chemistry but I think psycho Kim also has chemistry with "Drew." However my favorite Franco pairing was Franco and real Drew. I love the almost brother story.

Ava has chemistry with everyone. They can pick a person off the street who's not even and actor and Ava would have chemistry with his character. Hell, even Sonny seems like he's at least almost alive in scenes with Ava.

by Anonymousreply 209October 4, 2019 12:06 AM

What about the barley there gays do they have chemistry?

by Anonymousreply 210October 4, 2019 12:42 AM

I don't feel it but Brad seems to be interesting in scenes with everyone. I just don't feel any magic with Lukas and Brad and that's very disappointing. There was a gay couple I loved on the old ATWT soap. Of course it's hard to feel chemistry when all there scenes are about the baby and Brand is peeing his pants scared all the time.

They should have done an Asian Quarter story with Brad. Now THAT was a great story. It could have been in part about how Brad's elderly Asian relatives and community feel about him being gay. That would be more interesting than the damn baby story when we all know it's going to end with Brad and Lucas losing the baby.

by Anonymousreply 211October 4, 2019 12:48 AM

Ahh thanks r211. I remember when there was those complaints at seeing Brad climb on top of Lucas in a sexual way.

by Anonymousreply 212October 4, 2019 1:13 AM

Maura West and Becky Herbst are both chemistry magnets- and GH wastes them. I think Genie and JL have chemistry but KevLaur are pretty boring.

Latest ratings btw:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 4, 2019 2:48 AM

R210

Lucas & Felix had way more chemistry than Lucas & Brad.

by Anonymousreply 214October 4, 2019 7:30 AM

R209

The only chemistry I see on GH are Franco/Liz, Scotty/Ava, Hayden/Finn and Ava/Julian (inappropriate for siblings). I firmly believe Jax/Ava would be fireworks. Why these two are celibate is beyond me.

Anti-Chem couples are Sonny/Carly, Jason/Sam and Michael/Sasha.

by Anonymousreply 215October 4, 2019 7:38 AM

Those are some low ratings r213. thanks for including the link.

I don't follow the ratings regularly, but when did Days surpass GH in the ratings?

by Anonymousreply 216October 4, 2019 10:52 AM

So, exactly who is doing costumes at GH these days? They dressed up a group of men in polo shirts for the rained out golfing day for Valentin's bachelor party.

The polo shirts the men were wearing were all too big. At least one size too big, if not two sizes too big, for Michael, Curtis, Peter and Finn. Even worse, the shirts were not attractive. The patterns were dull and unflattering on them. Michael's polo even looked like it was made out of polyester.

It seemed like someone in the costume department rushed to Ross Dress for Less and bought the first polos they saw without even sizing them.

The one exception was Valentin who wore a properly sized polo that was fairly attractive.

by Anonymousreply 217October 7, 2019 6:41 AM

R217

I'm sure the wardrobe budget is a mere fraction of what it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 218October 7, 2019 11:13 AM

r217 Even more bizarre, they were going for a golfing day when it was dark outside. Maybe the golf courses in Port Charles have lots of lights on them.

by Anonymousreply 219October 7, 2019 12:55 PM

I just assumed they were going to a driving range. They're open at night.

by Anonymousreply 220October 7, 2019 1:49 PM

Donna Courtney Corinthos. What a name.

by Anonymousreply 221October 8, 2019 3:42 AM

Newest ratings. GH hit 1.2 the day Shiloh was killed but some are saying there were interruptions. I can’t remember if the impeachment inquiry was that day or the next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 9, 2019 12:13 AM

I know GH was interrupted because of Trump but I don't know what day it was. We lost about 40 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 223October 9, 2019 12:41 AM

Several episodes were interrupted by impeachment inquiry news for me in LA the week of Shiloh's demise. Had to watch parts of the episodes on demand rather than my DVR.

On demand is inconvenient since you can't scan through the commercials, but at least its there as a backup.

by Anonymousreply 224October 9, 2019 1:11 AM

So... not only is KM still whispering and mumbling but now she’s stumbling over lines like Mo. Is she really that untouchable that they can’t say anything or do they just not care??

by Anonymousreply 225October 10, 2019 7:39 PM

Show has updated many of the photos in the opening credits. Better shots of many of the actors.

Robert Scorpio and Lucy Coe both now included (both were long absent). Hayden's in there too. They even had Alexis' psychiatrist boyfriend Neal's photo in there.

by Anonymousreply 226October 13, 2019 11:02 AM

Jonathan Jackson is the guest on the latest episode of SB’s podcast.

by Anonymousreply 227October 13, 2019 9:45 PM

DC is claiming Tamara Braun has been let go

by Anonymousreply 228October 16, 2019 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!