Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have a crush on my new personal trainer

He's training for a natural bodybuilding competition and he's straight, as far as I know. How can I get him to flex and show me his muscles without seeming like a lecherous troll?

I already tried the "Do you still have visible abs?" line when we were talking about his bodybuilding competition, and he said yes, but he didn't lift his shirt to show them to me.

(Thread image is an approximation of trainer).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 18, 2019 5:22 PM

Barking up the wrong tree. There are millions of hot gay guys you can molest. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2019 2:54 AM

Good news, OP. He already thinks you're a lecherous troll, so just be direct.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2019 2:56 AM

[quote] "Do you still have visible abs?"

He knows what you're doing. They get hit on all day at work. He isn't going to flex for you.

Find his Instagram, hopefully it's not private. I found my personal trainers and it's amazing! If his is private, make a catfish account of a hot girl. Takes a couple weeks to make it convincing but it's kind of fun to create a fake life from scratch honestly

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2019 3:00 AM

I found his Instagram, but it's a "I'm building a personal training business" account with lots of pictures of ugly clients posing. There ARE some pictures of him, though, looking hot and sexy, but not NEARLY enough to qualify him as even an amateur Instawhore.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2019 3:04 AM

R4 That sounds like it's the best you're going to get sorry.

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2019 3:06 AM

R4 Share us his best pic! If you don't want link to the Instagram you can upload the image instead.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2019 3:10 AM

R6 Definitely don't share the IG, upload the pic like R6 suggested. I'll do the same with my PT

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2019 3:15 AM

Mine is the guy on the left. I'm R7 not OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2019 3:19 AM

Woof, r8!

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2019 3:22 AM

R8 Is there one without sunglasses?

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2019 3:37 AM

[quote]He knows what you're doing. They get hit on all day at work.

Seriously. He wasn't born yesterday, he knows you have a crush on him. He is no doubt used to gay guys having a crush on him, it comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2019 3:40 AM

Best I could do R10. He wears those glasses a lot lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2019 11:09 AM

Ok, I'd like to exchange my PT for r12's.

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2019 10:45 PM

Hot bro

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2019 10:49 PM

R11. Totally.

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2019 10:50 PM

[quote]Takes a couple weeks to make it convincing but it's kind of fun to create a fake life from scratch honestly

Let us all take a moment to ponder our admiration for the rich, fulfilling life of r3.

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2019 10:54 PM

OP ask him to tell you the secret to good tuna salad.

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote]I found his Instagram, but it's a "I'm building a personal training business" account with lots of pictures of ugly clients posing.

OP, you're one of the ugly clients posing even when you're not posing. You should probably get over it.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2019 10:58 PM

I don't even want to know how much he's milking OP for.

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2019 10:59 PM

[quote]How can I get him to flex and show me his muscles without seeming like a lecherous troll?

You can’t.

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2019 11:00 PM

I can't believe no one has said, "but ya are, Blanche, ya are a lecherous troll," yet. Not that anyone would ever catch me saying anything so rude; not me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2019 6:37 AM

R21🙄

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2019 5:04 PM

I couldn’t have a trainer like r12’s.

I’d feel inept and inferior and wouldn’t be able to concentrate, especially if he spotted me.

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2019 6:10 PM

R3 = Why I Hate the Internet

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2019 6:36 PM

[quote] How can I get him to flex and show me his muscles without seeming like a lecherous troll?

Not sure about getting him to flex for you. But you can perhaps create an environment for him to at least wish to be topless. On a hot training day, find out which gadget in your gym controls the A/C - and sabotage it.

I once had very muscular builders in my previous flat doing handy-work in a summer heatwave. I had no A/C in my flat and windows didn't open much, for safety reasons. After sweltering & stewing a bit, they all promptly took off their shirts.

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2019 6:57 PM

r25 ooh, good idea

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2019 10:45 PM

I'm seeing him again today! Wish me luck, fellow sluts!

by Anonymousreply 27July 18, 2019 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!