Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle at the Lion King Premiere

I think she looks ADORABLE!!

And Harry looks like he's smiling from ear-to-ear.

Proof that you don't have to be an anorexic hag, to be a "Royal."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2019 5:49 AM

So in love...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2019 7:20 PM

I think that Harry really loves this Meghan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2019 7:21 PM

So cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2019 7:21 PM

Why would she be anorexic considering she gave birth weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2019 7:23 PM

I wonder if they'll get any ideas from the film.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2019 7:23 PM

[quote] Why would she be anorexic considering she gave birth weeks ago?

We're talking about Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2019 7:28 PM

He's balding (from the crown) at an alarming rate!

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2019 7:38 PM

They actually look more in love than they did when they first got married.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2019 7:41 PM

Useless thread by a useless Meg stan. FF.

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2019 7:41 PM

Poor R9.

So butt hurt that these two are the real deal.

Unlike Waitey Katie and her cheating, balding husband.

FF, indeed. Right back at you.

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2019 7:42 PM

Better to be thin and fit than to be a walking barrel.

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote] Better to be thin and fit than to be a walking barrel.

I'm sure that's exactly what William's lover ROSE is saying, when looking at that fat bitch Kate Middleton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2019 7:46 PM

Given Harry's MASSIVE loss of hair, it's pretty rich to refer to William as 'balding'.

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote] Given Harry's MASSIVE loss of hair, it's pretty rich to refer to William as 'balding'.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah, keep fucking that chicken, stupid cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2019 7:49 PM

They look quite happy together, but the fit of her bodice is just appalling.

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2019 7:49 PM

The chick on the right is supposed to be that Rose hag? Yeah, probably about 15 years ago. She's fucking ugly these days.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2019 7:49 PM

R14, THAT pic was taken YEARS ago. But you know that.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2019 7:50 PM

Sorry white supremacist Kate-stans, but you will never win.

Meghan and Harry are a far superior couple to William and Kate, who are on the brink of divorce.

Oh, wait. She'll never divorce him, because she and her social-climbing family would never give up that free ride. The Middleing-tons have scratched and clawed too long and too hard, to ever give up that meal ticket.

Chav trash.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2019 7:53 PM

zzz ...

Keep on talking to yourself, OP.

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2019 7:54 PM

All I know is she is getting that big, thick, beautiful ginger cock.

by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2019 7:55 PM

I have no dog in this fight, but those breasts look painful in that dress.

Aside from that, MM looks happy and beautiful, and Harry seems very happy.

Don't know these people, so if they're happy, I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2019 8:00 PM

That is the normal human being response, R21.

However, the Meghan haters are most definitely NOT normal.

by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2019 8:01 PM

It's really sad that these people think they have any relevance to people's lives or that they can make a difference. Sure, they might raise awareness of an issue.

I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life going to movie premieres and meeting the celebrity du jour. Her life will eventually be spent redecorating her homes and rearranging the furniture.

They are completely irrelevant to people's lives. I remember watching the BBC coverage of his brother accompanying their grandmother in offering condolences to the victims of the Grenfell Tower Fire. As the Queen and he were leaving, people shouted at him to return, William came back to promise that he would. Has he? Who knows? Very little has changed for those whose lives were affected by that fire. The only thing royals do is mumble some words of encouragement or write platitudes with sharpies on bananas. The rest of their lives are spent playing polo, spending weekends at the country estates of the super wealthy, well connected, or inbred aristocrats, and jetting off on vacations.

The lot of them are pampered peons.

by Anonymousreply 23July 15, 2019 8:03 PM

[quote] The only thing royals do is mumble some words of encouragement or write platitudes with sharpies on bananas

That is not any different from the President of the United States, or the leader of any other country.

The Royals cannot affect change, the way that Parliament or the PM can. They are there merely for the reasons you have complained about. That is their function. 100 years ago? Maybe not. But now, that's their job.

by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote]Proof that you don't have to be an anorexic hag, to be a "Royal."

As well as visual proof that you should be.

by Anonymousreply 25July 15, 2019 8:37 PM

Harry looks like James Bond, and William looks like.... um.... his chauffeur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 15, 2019 8:39 PM

"So butt hurt that these two are the real deal."

Oh shut up, you imbecile. You don't know what kind of "deal" they have, you pitiful troll.

by Anonymousreply 27July 15, 2019 8:40 PM

Diana and Harry taunting William... rofl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 15, 2019 8:40 PM

R24, there is a world of difference between the changes the POTUS can effect with his actions or words and what non-elected figureheads can.

Look, I find it hard to understand the attraction of marrying into that family for an American woman with her own career. Meghan Markle is certainly not Diana or Kate Middleton who were raised (though the former in an aristocratic family and the latter in a nouveau riche one) to marry well. Markle, even if her career was as an actress of mediocre fair, was a self-made woman. The most famous American women before her who married into royalty were Wallis Simpson and Grace Kelly. After marrying the former Edward VIII, Simpson did spent the rest of her life in pursuit of redecorating her homes and rearranging the furniture. Grace Kelly was a far more successful actress than Markle, and she spent the rest of her life in faded glory. I honestly believe that Meghan Markle would be a far better role model and activist had she remained in show business and not married a man whose sole claim to fame is the circumstance of his birth.

by Anonymousreply 29July 15, 2019 8:41 PM

"However, the Meghan haters are most definitely NOT normal."

It's the Sparkle/Harry worshipers who are "most definitely NOT normal." You're certainly proof of that, you poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 30July 15, 2019 8:43 PM

She looks lovely. And Harry, so dapper and handsome. They do look like they adore each other.

by Anonymousreply 31July 15, 2019 8:45 PM

[quote] It's the Sparkle/Harry worshipers who are "most definitely NOT normal."

The use of nicknames for Meghan and/or Harry is the telltale sign of a low quality, low-IQ individual.

by Anonymousreply 32July 15, 2019 8:47 PM

[quote] Proof that you don't have to be an anorexic hag, to be a "Royal."

There's no need for more of such "proof". Because Markle didn't invent the wheel. The York sisters were always on the fat side (and are still yo-yo chubby even now) and were obviously nevertheless officially still part of the "royal" family.

Middleton is in a different ball game altogether because (unlike Markle and the York sisters) she's not simply part of the "royal" family, but the future figurehead "queen of England". (The whole "royalty" thing is laughably archaic and anti-democratic, but whatever). According to current tastes, she can't get fat - she needs to be slim.

For example, the current Crown Princess (soon-to-be Queen) Victoria of Sweden was often very chubby - and was a bit of a laughing stock because of that. Her younger slimmer sister, Madeleine, was hailed as having a better slimmer figure. Sweden's national / Olympic ice hockey team's famous goalie even had a portrait of Madeleine painted on his helmet, rather than Victoria's chubby face.

As for Markle - she's not in the running to become “queen” so she can be thin or balloon up later, it’s up to her. Just like Sarah Ferguson did.

The bigger truism is that Henry Mounbatten-Windsor would likely have never married a wife who was originally fat or even chubby. He specifically picked an actress who was thin as a plank. Markle was thin before and during the marriage ceremony - to be considered "eligible wife material". She can get chubby NOW, after she pushed out a kid and has a marriage contract. Just like Sarah Ferguson did.

Ferguson was more or less thin in her youth - to attract "prince" Andrew Windsor-Mountbatter. But as soon as he married her, her weight started yo-yoing. At one point she looked quite fat. She was still a “royal” and married to him at that point (IIRC). And then they got divorced and she got even fatter. Now she lost some of those pounds and is hocking wares & shilling as an "Ambassador for Weight Watchers" :).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 15, 2019 8:52 PM

None of you are normal... Calling Kate an anorexic hag or Meghan a barrel shows just how unhinged you all are. Must say, Meghan's dress looked painful digging into the top of her chest. Hang, draw and quarter her dresser!

by Anonymousreply 34July 15, 2019 8:52 PM

That dress does look ill-fitted. But then many of her clothes are, for some odd reason. Her stylist is not doing a good job for her.

by Anonymousreply 35July 15, 2019 8:55 PM

Too true R30.

The whole Lion King Premiere was a dud. I thought there might be more glamour: that of Diana/Charles or Kate/William. But instead, heaps of artificial posing with questionably thigh-bearing and too-tight dresses.

Money cannot buy class. It is an inward quality that reflects outwardly. There will always be fans of the Lion King couples, and as such their stans are a reflection accordingly.

People recognise genuine beauty and elegance. No need to proclaim it from the rooftops. One either has it or - not.

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote] That is not any different from the President of the United States, or the leader of any other country.

R24, Are you seriously comparing the office of an elected *administrative* leader (e.g. the President of Israel or President of Palestine) with the office of a "royal" (window-dressing mannequins that don't even have the constitutional right to voice their opinion about any military or political conflict)? The Queen can't even voice her opinion on Brexit. They're just paid to show up to charity balls and cultural events and smile, with mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2019 9:07 PM

What happened to Harry's full-volume, solid mane of bright red hair in the christening photo? It was just more than a week ago. He's now back to his sparse, light apricot-colored locks.

I think someone got carried away with photo-shopping the christening photos.

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2019 9:13 PM

Btw, R24, there are parliamentarian regimes (UK) and then there are presidential republics (USA, France, Turkey, etc) - the powers of a gov't leader in these 2 formats are quite different. The administrative leader (president) in a presidential republic generally has much more responsibility and more powers than a prime minister in a parliamentarian regime. In many European presidential republics, Presidents can even enact certain new laws & stipulations via Presidential Decrees.

by Anonymousreply 39July 15, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote] Harry, so dapper and handsome.

Henry Mounbatten-Windsor has a good stylist. Because without his beard, he often looked like Trump's long-lost (and slightly inbred) son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 15, 2019 9:23 PM

Case in point:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 15, 2019 9:24 PM

She’s a total COW!!! Most celebs lose the baby weight in a couple of weeks....she’s a nasty fatty.

by Anonymousreply 42July 15, 2019 9:27 PM

R42 = Waitey Katie, jealous... as always.

Have an olive, bitch. You can use the calories.

by Anonymousreply 43July 15, 2019 9:28 PM

Oh, listen to all you men carrrying on about how how over-stuffed Meghan's tits are in that dress. Breast feeding or not, it's amazing they were able to strap those things down at ALL two months post-partum you have NO IDEA how engorged they become- think Cantaloupe! Of course, she looks wonderfully refreshed and blissful because she has had a full-night's sleep thanks to her retinue of caregivers, I have no sympathy for her there.

by Anonymousreply 44July 15, 2019 9:30 PM

R44, she could simply pick a flowy dress which doesn't restrict her boobs like that. Problem solved.

But I guess she wanted to show off her enlarged boobs (she never had big ones before), so she squeezed into a dress that's too small for her in the new chest area.

It's like picking jeans which are too tight and create a muffin top. Plenty of curvy females have big tits and still manage to find a dress that flatters them.

by Anonymousreply 45July 15, 2019 9:56 PM

She and Harry look so incredibly happy.

What a contrast, when you compare them to the miserable Cambridges.

by Anonymousreply 46July 16, 2019 9:42 AM

She and Harry look like they are tense and putting on a show of "staring into each other's eyes".

She does it because she wants the world to think they're happy (= she really is a "Princess") and he does it because he doesn't want the world to know what a monumental mistake he is beginning to suspect he has made.

Such a contrast to the Cambridges who always appear very natural and easy together.

by Anonymousreply 47July 16, 2019 10:02 AM

Here is Kate, month by month, after George. No back fat or bursting out of her dresses, I notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 16, 2019 10:05 AM

Meghan should be happy, this is what it is all about for her. She is now the celebrity she thinks she deserved to be. But a few years down the road she will be unsatisfied and Harry will be straying.

by Anonymousreply 49July 16, 2019 10:15 AM

Harry apparently disappeared for 48 hours after the Polo match to which she wore an Army tent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 16, 2019 10:23 AM

I put the OP on ignore and all of the slobbering and fawning comments towards Markle are gone. Much better.

by Anonymousreply 51July 16, 2019 10:28 AM

Poor little Kate-stan snowflake at R51.

So butt hurt that Meghan and Harry are incredibly happy and glowing, while anorexic Waitey Katie is miserable and lonely because her husband cheats on her.

I know the truth hurts.

You want so much for Meghan to fail, but she's thriving. Meanwhile, your -stan is in a living hell.

Meghan wins! Bwahahahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 52July 16, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote] Meghan to fail, but she's thriving

I don't think one can "thrive" in a dress that constricts one's chest & boobs into a muffin-top. Markle isn't even particularly fat, but that dress creates fat folds unnecessarily. It looks badly tailored and a bit uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 53July 16, 2019 9:57 PM

Literally half the comments, all of which were up Meghan’s ass, disappeared once I blocked the first poster. Sorry for all that effort you wasted.

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2019 1:29 AM

Ha! The same thing just happened to me, R54. Why would a Meganstan come here? There are some hardcore Meg/Harry haters on this site. Like hundreds of posts a day obsessive haters. I'm not actually in favor of some stan making the DL pro or anti any particular celebrity but it happens. In this case, it's a serious loon and pro-Megstans should tuck their Dangling Tendrils behind their ears and skedaddle.

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2019 1:44 AM

Another brf thread got put behind a pay wall

by Anonymousreply 56July 27, 2019 12:37 AM

Where the trolls at? Is this the new Markle thread?

by Anonymousreply 57July 27, 2019 4:16 AM

Please. Magic Marker has spectacularly fucked up in the last month. Clearly, based on how she dresses, her staff hates her. Prince Handbag is running off the grid for a couple of days can you blame him? Yes I can because he’s the one who brought her into the royal family against all advice to the contrary.

She hasn’t recovered from the Wimbledon debacle as she sat surrounded by empty seats sandwiched between her sad hags. The Lion King pity-party bullshit of how “they aren’t making it easy” for her was the icing on top of her fucked up cake.

by Anonymousreply 58July 27, 2019 4:31 AM

They did realize it's a cartoon movie... didn't they? They seem dressed for the opera.

by Anonymousreply 59July 27, 2019 5:33 AM

Hmm...only Meghan supporter Nicole Cliffs made up that rumor about Prince William and admitted it herself on her social media. Now don't you look foolish. Harry however is a known cheat, was pictured on a date with a cure blonde in summer 2017, and juat disappeared for two days. Meghan is an ugly girl, always has been and she comes from trash. Catherine's family are quite wealthy in their own right. Your seething jealousy of Catherine is comical. She will be queen. She envied no one, much less z list trash.

by Anonymousreply 60July 31, 2019 5:08 AM

[quote] Hmm...only Meghan supporter Nicole Cliffs made up that rumor about Prince William and admitted it herself on her social media. Now don't you look foolish.

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 31, 2019 5:17 AM

So many trolls.

by Anonymousreply 62July 31, 2019 5:20 AM

One obese MegBot just eats up 30 replies in this thread. How pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2019 5:44 AM

I know R63!

It's The Markle Troll. The MegBot has infected many threads.

(And started this one!)

Could be PR. Markle has a history of doxing and deleting those that post against her on Instagram and Tumblr. Would not be surprised if there exist other "outreaches".

by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2019 5:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!