Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's discuss Prince Andrew

He's know for being the stupidest out of his siblings so is there little wonder he is such a fuck up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470August 31, 2019 2:17 PM

I used to read about what a disaster he was as Trade Envoy back in the day. He was barely educated about the people he dealt with and the Foreign Office resented cleaning up the messes of what is effectively a dilettante.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2019 12:51 PM

From all media accounts, Prince Andrew is entitled and lazy. He remains tied to his former wife because she knows too much about his shady business dealings and personal life. Whilst reputedly the Queen’s favourite child, Prince Charles has little respect or time for him and will continue to separate him from the core Royal family. His daughters are victims of their parents disgraceful behaviour, but at the same time, do themselves no favours with their extravagant lifestyles and terrible fashion choices.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2019 12:55 PM

Will this Epstein business bring Prince Andrew down once and for all? What does it say about QEII that the dim pederast is her favorite child? I can't wait until Charles cuts him off at the knees.

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2019 1:08 PM

All that money and none of it spent on fixing his horsey English teeth.

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2019 1:12 PM

R2 - the whole family is entitled. That's the 'point' of being royal; not that being royal has any actual point. Throw the whole lot of them in a pit and bring on a republic.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2019 1:12 PM

In an ideal world, Prince Andrew would be made to stand trial, convicted and sent to jail. But alas, his privilege and position will protect him from this. Irrespective, charitable and community groups will most likely want to distance themselves from him and overtime he will fade into obscurity with the exception of the odd royal family official occasion.

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2019 1:14 PM

I saw a video a few years back of him talking to a group of people at some sort of trade conference. It was just an impromptu chit chat with the people in a room. The one thing that was painfully obvious is that he comes off as batshit crazy. He goes off on one wild tangent after another with not a thread of anything to tie his comments in with each other. He's like people who don't have the ability to formulate their comments based on a cogent theme. He just rambles and blathers about whatever crazy thought pops into his mind at that moment. Very much like Trump. It was obvious the people he was talking to were very uncomfortable around him and had no idea how to respond to anything he was saying, so they just stood there and smiled and walked away from him as soon as an opportunity presented itself.

I know Prince Charles has a reputation of being a madcap, but I believe he is a highly intelligent man who will revolutionize the Monarchy once he ascends. He's smart to want to cut all the inconsequential Royals out of the loop and off the payroll. The Monarchy does not need the current number of members they are currently using for public service. Tesco grand openings and train station renovation ribbon cuttings only require so many reps for the Royal Family to attend. I hope he also greatly reduces the number of grace and favour residences. All these no-account do little Royals getting free or rock bottom rents in Royal Palaces is outlandish.

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2019 1:16 PM

Take a good hard look at Donald Trump before you boot out the Saxe Coburg Gothas.

I thought the monarchy was an inexplicable and unjust anachronism until I lived in the UK for a few years. Separating the head of state from the head of government is an extremely valuable idea. Isolating state from government by way of a hereditary title permanently keeps the grubby hands of the politicians off of something they don't understand anyway and will only ever use for their personal gain.

Both systems have their problems. But bet your ass that I would trade you Donald Trump for Queen Liz.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2019 1:18 PM

Isn’t it interesting how a straight man who was divorced over twenty years ago has never been in a significant relationship since

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2019 1:21 PM

In light of this thread, here's a hilariously pointless article which was recently autosuggested to me. All hail King Andrew!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2019 1:36 PM

Several years ago, people on DataLounge were saying that he was HIV+. But he's still kicking, so I guess they were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2019 2:03 PM

HIV is not a death sentence.

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2019 2:07 PM

Eugenie interned at the auction house my friend worked at and he said she was lovely - smart, down to earth, funny.

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2019 2:29 PM

Both Eugenie and Beatrice need to find real work. Internships are a step forward, don't let up.

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2019 2:48 PM

Randy Andy

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2019 3:00 PM

Eugenie is married to a rich man now so she has no worries. Miss Bea is dating Count Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and doing her charity work. They were both denied funding from the Sovereign Grant by Her Majesty back in 2012. Where Beatrice's funding comes from, who knows. Andrew is said to be worth in the neighborhood of $75 million, so I don't think he'd have too much trouble keep ol' horse face up.

Andrew is quite concerned about how his daughters will be treated once the Queen dies and Charles ascends. He is terrified that they will both be shunted off to nothingland and forgotten. Strange because in the grand scheme of things they've never been all that much anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2019 3:05 PM

Years ago (early 80's) at Mardi Gras, Prince Andrew was in NOLA on HMS Ark Royal, the UK aircraft carrier, berthed there for a port call. I didn't tour it, but a friend did and came back with what he claimed were Andy's underpants stolen off a line as they were drying on the ship, not off of Andrew. How he did that, let alone knew whose they were, was not explained but WTF - it was Mardi Gras and a lot goes unexplained. They were Teryline; polyester in the US - and sort of dinge-y - but there were no skidmarks....

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2019 3:14 PM

[quote]He's smart to want to cut all the inconsequential Royals out of the loop and off the payroll.

[quote]I hope he also greatly reduces the number of grace and favour residences. All these no-account do little Royals getting free or rock bottom rents in Royal Palaces is outlandish.

It is rather pointless that the children of King George VI's siblings are still getting all the perks. They're so far removed from the throne now, they really should be private citizens.

Apparently it's true that when Charles becomes king, he's going to streamline the Royal Family down to the immediate family and the extended relatives will not have so much of a focus on them.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2019 3:23 PM

[quote]a friend did and came back with what he claimed were Andy's underpants

Oh, honey, Andrew doesn't wear underpants.

by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2019 3:25 PM

I also imagine an aircraft carrier has a quite large laundry that would have taken care of Andrew's garments. So whatever that guy pulled off a line was most likely nothing belonging to Andrews. Especially if the bloomers were dingy.

by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2019 3:29 PM

Eugenie isn't married to a rich man. The guy was a bartender! Not poor but definitely not rich.

by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2019 3:30 PM

White I agree that the BRF should be reduced in size, it feels cruel to kick out the older cousins. Let them die out and make sure the younger generation know (I’m sure they do) that the buck stops there.

by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2019 3:31 PM

I agree with R22. You can't just kick them out now. After all, they have squatters rights.

Supposedly Andrew has a 100-year lease on the property where he stays now. Once he's dead, his daughters can also stay there for their entire lives. If they have kids, those kids can live, there, too, with the understanding that they have to get out when that lease ends. Bea and Eugenie's kids would probably be in their 70s/80s when that lease ends; that gives them plenty of time to arrange for housing. Presumably Andrew will leave them some cash when he passes, and if Fergie doesn't spend it all, Bea and Eug can share it with their own kids.

by Anonymousreply 23July 15, 2019 3:57 PM

A few of years ago, when the press published the photo of Andrew with his arm around the 16-year-old girl, the DM published the photos but closed the comments section on all associated stories. Even on other unrelated stories about other members of the BRF, DM posters would sneak in criticism of the DM. (A lot of comments would say, "Why do you keep closing comments on the Prince Andrew stories?"

Now, the DM is putting that picture all over the place, even in stories about other BRF members, and they aren't closing down the comments.

It's almost as if someone had asked (pressured?) them to stop allowing people to comment on the photo, but that person has likely given up by now.

by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2019 4:01 PM

HM The Queen is the living goddess on Earth. She is infallible and divine. Her kids however (excluding HRH The Prince of Wales) aren't perfect. After all, demigods historically we're always unruly.

by Anonymousreply 25July 15, 2019 4:15 PM

R25, Princess Anne seems pretty close to perfect.

by Anonymousreply 26July 15, 2019 4:23 PM

I doubt the monarchy will survive once The Queen dies. None of them have anything close to the sense of history and devotion that she has - and how could they, as she has kept an iron grip on the throne. But it will be the end of the Royal Family as we know it. Charles doesn't inspire any devotion.

by Anonymousreply 27July 15, 2019 4:32 PM

At least he wasn't a Nazi like my uncle

by Anonymousreply 28July 15, 2019 4:47 PM

R8 as an Australian and a subject to the Crown, I know that my country is an immature on because it did not have a revolution, it was granted its independence and remains to this day suckling on the cultural teat of (let’s be real) England. The trashy racist element of Australian society is justified by our situation as a monarchy, and as such, and as much as the Queen is a lovely old dear, Australia can’t become a republic soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 29July 15, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote] I doubt the monarchy will survive once The Queen dies. None of them have anything close to the sense of history and devotion that she has

It will survive and it will change, as it should. Charles has every bit of his mother's sense of history and devotion to the Monarchy, or "the franchise" as QEII calls it.

by Anonymousreply 30July 15, 2019 4:55 PM

Back in 1978, when I was 12, I used to think he was sooo handsome

by Anonymousreply 31July 15, 2019 4:58 PM

Young Andrew was quite the looker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 15, 2019 5:22 PM

Canadian here and I couldn't agree more with what R29 is saying.

And, yes, Andrew was quite fuckable in his younger days.

by Anonymousreply 33July 15, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote]Princess Anne seems pretty close to perfect.

She loves nature, despite what it did to her.

by Anonymousreply 34July 15, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote] Charles has every bit of his mother's sense of history and devotion to the Monarchy, or "the franchise" as QEII calls it.

But what he doesn't have is her shrewdness. She's an old dear on the outside, but make no mistake, she has brass knucles under those gloves. And I wouldn't doubt that she carries a revolver in that purse that is always on her arm.

William's task will be to restore faith in the BRF after his father fucks it all up. That is, if the Empire doesn't go bankrupt first.

by Anonymousreply 35July 15, 2019 6:04 PM

William doesn’t have her shrewdness, either. He doesn’t even have any interests or work ethic.

Only Anne does, and she has the advantage even over her mother of not minding if she is liked. On a tight leash, Charles and Edward work well, and are wise enough not to complain too much. Charles has mellowed with Camilla and knows how good he has it.

Andrew on the other hand is a dud. He couldn’t even keep his figure.

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2019 6:17 PM

Aren't Edward and Sophie fairly normal, low-key people who are wisely shunning the spotlight cast on the other members of that family?

by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2019 6:19 PM

[quote]Both systems have their problems. But bet your ass that I would trade you Donald Trump for Queen Liz.

After 6 months of Boris, you’ll long for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2019 6:23 PM

I don't think anybody ever longs for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 39July 15, 2019 6:24 PM

It blows my mind that in a modern country, in the 21st century, the culture is still committed to treating a handful of people as a ruling family because they happened to pop out of the right vagina. It’s primitive in the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 40July 15, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote]William doesn’t have her shrewdness, either. He doesn’t even have any interests or work ethic.

Maybe not, but hopefully he's not talking about wanting to be Kate's kotex.

by Anonymousreply 41July 15, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote]It’s primitive in the extreme.

That’s rather the idea.

by Anonymousreply 42July 15, 2019 6:32 PM

R41: No, he's probably telling Rose that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 15, 2019 6:33 PM

Fergie lives for the ongoing speculation that she might get remarried to Andrew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 15, 2019 7:01 PM

Fuck me! Mustard yellow and teal? On a ginger, no less.

Who? Why???

by Anonymousreply 45July 15, 2019 7:14 PM

Oh, the humanity!

by Anonymousreply 46July 15, 2019 7:22 PM

[quote]Fergie lives for the ongoing speculation that she might get remarried to Andrew

That was one of the ongoing jokes in the sitcom "The Windsors." Fergie was played brillaintly by Katy Wix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 15, 2019 7:29 PM

Since The Times article came out old farts have gone ham on Twitter talking about what a dick Andrew was to them at some event or other back in the day.

As for Edward, his TV career was a massive embarrassment on several levels. It is wise he made a good marriage and retired to fatherhood and ribbon cutting. Like Andrew he was beautiful in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 48July 15, 2019 7:49 PM

[quote]As for Edward, his TV career was a massive embarrassment on several levels.

Even before that, he was an embarrassment. He did an *internship* for *Andrew Lloyd Webber*.

Royals don't do internships. And they don't do them for third rate composers who steal other people's music.

by Anonymousreply 49July 15, 2019 7:52 PM

Gurl you in danger

[quote]Prince Andrew faces further embarrassment after a judge ruled that documents relating to an alleged “sex slave” can be released.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 15, 2019 8:39 PM

At this point letting Andrew remarry Sarah might be a good thing to blow a smokescreen against the other allegations and to make him look like a devoted family man.

by Anonymousreply 51July 15, 2019 11:25 PM

Oh right, what a devoted family, R51: she's getting her toes sucked and he's banging nymphets.

And what do we call their act? The Aristocrats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 16, 2019 1:12 AM

R45 and r52 I almost choked. A thousand WWs for you both.

Prince Andrew will never see fifteen seconds of jail time, though he richly deserves it. They used to send the perverts and problem children to the colonies where they had the good sense to die of cholera. Now what can they do with him? Special envoy to a Leper Colony in the Cook Islands?

by Anonymousreply 53July 16, 2019 3:01 AM

His daughters deserve jail time or exile to the colonies for crimes against fashion!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 16, 2019 6:13 AM

Classic Prince Andrew arrogance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 16, 2019 1:22 PM

Oh, he's not as bad as his father. Dad wanted a certain model Jaguar in green for an event - not to buy it, mind you, just to arrive in it - and Jaguar found the one he wanted and repainted it for him on 48 hours notice - a bit of a rush job, I'd say. When they drove up to deliver it to whatever castle he was in, Charles took one look, said he didn't like the color, and took the Jag he already had. Pissy-ly.

Andrew's father is a man who gets his shoelaces ironed: how could we have expected the son to turn out?

They're all fucked and the revolution can't come too soon.

by Anonymousreply 56July 16, 2019 1:32 PM

r56, are you speaking of Charles or Philip?

by Anonymousreply 57July 16, 2019 1:38 PM

Lissen. It's Fergie what gives out all the gossip and leaks and is the shit stirrer on the RF. She gets paid for her stuff, too, which is why she fell out with Diana, because she was divulging the lot of them.

I LOVE the Windsors. It is hysterical, and everyone should watch it. Every single Episode. It's on Netflix. And Tracey Ullman on HBO. Her Camilla is brilliant, but her Angela Merkel is the absolute BEST! Brilliant.

About Charles I can only say that he has mellowed and has emerged as charming, funny and very likable. Was watching Charles and Camilla touring Cornwall and they seem to genuinely enjoy themselves. Charles always has wonderful rapport with the locals. There's an acceptance of him now that was absent in earlier years.

I think Charles will probably allow most of his mother's contemporaries to remain in place, but the rest are over. There's a balancing act, because you want to have enough high profile Royals to make appearances at events, and have the locals feel special, and yet you don't want too many because it dilutes the brand.

My guess is that Edward and Anne will continue to work, Andrew will do less, and his profile will be reduced. Same with his kids. But once William ascends he can decide how much he wants to do and with whom. William is the one who will change the Monarchy big time. Charles will modernize, but only to a point.

With the exception of Charles, who, IMO looked very homely and awkward for a very long time, Anne, Andrew, and Edward were all lovely when they were young. But they broke.

by Anonymousreply 58July 16, 2019 2:22 PM

R56: Andrew's father, Prince Charles.

by Anonymousreply 59July 16, 2019 2:36 PM

R59 - Andrew's father is Prince PHILIP. Prince Charles is his eldest brother.

by Anonymousreply 60July 16, 2019 2:38 PM

Oops - you are very correct. Not enough coffee for me this morning. Nonetheless, it's Charles who's rather demanding.

by Anonymousreply 61July 16, 2019 2:40 PM

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 62July 16, 2019 3:09 PM

What was the factual issue regarding Andrew and Fergie's lack of a sex life together? Reading Kitty Kelly's "The Royals," and there's a point in the book before the separation/divorce where Fergie is complaining to a member of the clergy that she can't bear to be celibate for the rest of her life AS THE WIFE OF ANDREW. The clergyman tried to talk her into maintaining the marriage for the children's sake citing that she could channel her entire lack of a sex life with her husband into benefiting her charities, etc. WTF was going no there?

by Anonymousreply 63July 16, 2019 3:32 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 64July 16, 2019 4:34 PM

So poor Fergie. Getting her toe sucked was probably the best sex she'd had in years.

by Anonymousreply 65July 16, 2019 5:42 PM

Fergie was an upstart from the get go. I remember when she was walking along in a crowd and decided to poke the man ahead of her in the arse with her umbrella. Nothing but low class common trash. Wherever Andrew picked her up from, he should have returned her there. But, like herpes, she keeps returning and returning.

by Anonymousreply 66July 16, 2019 6:48 PM

Fergie was friends with Andrew and his siblings since childhood. She moved in Royal circles all her life. He didn't pick her up in some bar ffs.

by Anonymousreply 67July 16, 2019 6:50 PM

The delightful pair as children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2019 6:18 AM

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but why do all the men in that family have hands that look like potatoes, with 5 potatoes for fingers on each potato/hand? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2019 6:35 AM

I don't know, R69, but when you put it like that it seems Germanic.

I heard the "Fergie knows all his shady business other secrets" and that's possible. I also remember hearing that she was embarrassing and disastrous and he had to keep bailing her out. This theory has him supporting her to keep her from being even worse. And all these years of her living with him, he didn't have to pay for a second household. She got practically nothing in the divorce.

As for the Yorkies and their "internships" is either of them under 30? I don't think so. The Queen Mother left them something and the Queen will too. Eugenie is settled and reportedly pregnant. Bea needs to get a fucking job or get married.

by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2019 9:05 AM

Career-wise, Beatrice is basically the Pippa Middleton before she got married. They both had actual career goals - Pippa's was writing - and are both supposed to be a involved in "something" but their actual work consisted of a few high profile failures, lots of charity events, several internships and something mysterious with a startup. They made very little money, only Pippa managed to write some blogs for Vanity Fair and publish a poorly received cookbook before nabbing a rich man and retiring early to become a housewife.

by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2019 9:31 AM

Does this Edo guy that Bea's dating have any money of his own or is it all his family's?

by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2019 9:39 AM

"I don't think anybody ever longs for Trump."

No one thought W would be followed by one worse. Wait till Ivanka follows her father.

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2019 9:43 AM

I wonder how long Eugenie and Jack will continue to live at ‘Ivy Cottage’? Despite being within the Kensington Palace complex, it’s a humble abode that used to house the palace maintenance man. Does the daughter of Prince Andrew place greater priority on having a ‘palace’ address over having room and space to raise a family?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2019 10:00 AM

Andrew was not amused when Buckingham Palace security mistook him for an intruder!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2019 10:17 AM

I would assume that Andrew would purchase Jack and Eugenie a country pile - Anne's children were given subsidiary buildings on her estate - but he probably doesn't have the money.

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2019 11:28 AM

R76 That is the root of the problem...most of Andrew’s capital is tied up in a £13 million chalet in Switzerland he co-owns with Fergie for tax evasion purposes. Perhaps Eugenie and Jack will just have to purchase a property of their own? It will be interesting to see how it plays out as once they have a kid or two, Ivy Cottage will not be functional...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2019 11:36 AM

Well, at this point we can glean from historical perspectives that the modus operandi seems to be a) move into a small cottage at KP while newlywed and b) move again to more substantial digs once the first pregnancy is reported. Will and Harry did so, and so will Eugenie, I suppose. They'd better hurry up though while the Queen is still running things because Charles isn't giving anyone shit when he comes to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 78July 17, 2019 12:09 PM

R78 so if William and Kate got Anmer Hall, then Harry and Meagan got Frogmore Cottage...what do Eugenie and Jack get? A renovated barn or a converted studio...lol, they are much lower in the pecking order

by Anonymousreply 79July 17, 2019 12:25 PM

I hate Trump but I hate the concept of a monarchy more. It is extremely outdated concept.

by Anonymousreply 80July 17, 2019 12:53 PM

R80 - and yet you're still posting on a royal thread???

by Anonymousreply 81July 17, 2019 12:58 PM

I am a subject to the Queen and I hate monarchy as well. Prince Andrew and his pack of women are a big part of the reason.

by Anonymousreply 82July 17, 2019 1:00 PM

And to think there were times and places where people ELECTED their kings... That's right

by Anonymousreply 83July 17, 2019 1:10 PM

Koo Stark dodged a bullet!

by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2019 1:11 PM

Koo Stark probably has dodged a lot of things in her career.

by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2019 1:14 PM

didn't he have nude pictures leaked in the 80's

by Anonymousreply 86July 17, 2019 1:16 PM

R85 Not the inevitable, though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 17, 2019 1:18 PM

R82 - and again the questions begs to be asked: if you don't like the monarchy, why are you posting here?

by Anonymousreply 88July 17, 2019 1:19 PM

R86 no, that was Fergie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 17, 2019 1:19 PM

Someone's lost and believes this is a Royal-loving thread...

by Anonymousreply 90July 17, 2019 1:21 PM

R90 - I'm not lost but someone else seems to be.

I'm trying to understand why a person would spend so much time and energy posting on a thread about people they don't like. Wouldn't it be a lot more productive to post on threads about subjects you actually like? Is that too hard for you to understand?

by Anonymousreply 91July 17, 2019 1:27 PM

[quote] ...spend so much time and energy posting on a thread about people they don't like.

That's the principle Data Lounge is founded upon. Have you not read anything here? It's page after page of vitriol and derision.

by Anonymousreply 92July 17, 2019 1:31 PM

The Windsors is awesome. Randy-Andy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 17, 2019 1:39 PM

r83

Yeah in POLAND. We all know how well that worked out.

by Anonymousreply 94July 17, 2019 1:58 PM

Also in Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 95July 17, 2019 1:58 PM

R91 sez "Wouldn't it be a lot more productive to post on threads about subjects you actually like? Is that too hard for you to understand?"

I think R91 has difficulty understanding what the Datalounge is about. "More productive" is not why we're here.

by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2019 2:03 PM

R91 is clearly a Frau or a humourless lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2019 2:12 PM

I never used to like him, but I've grown fond of Prince Charles. I find his hands on commitment to environmental work very admirable.

Andrew is an idiot and a blemish on the royal family. Anne and Edward at least live luxuriously and quietly.

by Anonymousreply 98July 17, 2019 2:18 PM

[quote]wonder how long Eugenie and Jack will continue to live at ‘Ivy Cottage’? Despite being within the Kensington Palace complex, it’s a humble abode that used to house the palace maintenance man.

She's lucky she even has that. Eugenie is so far removed from the line of succession it's rather pointless she gets any kind of Royal residence at all.

by Anonymousreply 99July 17, 2019 2:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 17, 2019 2:29 PM

R40 and R80 are right. It is archaic and disgusting that the public pays for such archaic crap while they are individually wealthy from generations of Kings stealing from the public. So the least they can do is amuse us to soap opera proportions. And at that they succeed. Which is why some of us are on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 101July 17, 2019 2:39 PM

I like the Monarchy but I think it's ridiculous in this day and age for the entire extended family to be supported so lavishly. There's no reason why all the cousins need to live like that. Just pare it down to the immediate family.

by Anonymousreply 102July 17, 2019 2:42 PM

After unsealing the documents regarding Virgina Roberts and her activities as Epstein's sex slave, the RF is going to have their potato-shaped hands full of shit. It will interesting to see who gets the fallout....I predict Andrew will be iced out like his uncle the traitor and be banished abroad. His children will suffer for it, but so be it.

by Anonymousreply 103July 17, 2019 3:23 PM

R102, blame the Queen.She's the one who had four kids, and then they had kids. Right now, Andrew enjoys his position just by the fact he is the Queen's son and a Blood Prince of the realm. It is beyond archaic, but there it is. Then he tries to make his case for support of his kids, and it just is unending.

Now, on the large estates there are piles all over the place. So Sandringham, Windsor, Balmoral, etc. all have manor houses and lands she parcels out. Anmer Hall, where Kate & WIlliam live is part of that. The fact is, Kensington Palace, St. James, Clarence House, Buckingham Palace, Balmoral, Sandringham, Windsor, aside from the main palaces proper, all of them are a combination of glorified office complexes, apartment buildings and museums.

Then there are the lands, the stables, the farms, etc. I believe Charles is going to do a lot more to make these all pay for themselves to the extent possible. I'm guessing they will move out of Buckingham Palace permanently, and it'll just be used for state occasions, and offices, and open to the public as a museum 80% of the time instead of it's limits now. I don't see Charles moving out of Clarence House or High Grove just because he is King. He's old and set in his ways.

by Anonymousreply 104July 17, 2019 3:24 PM

It's possible the Queen could outlive Charles. Her mother lived to be nearly 102, and she was a daily drunk to the very end.

by Anonymousreply 105July 17, 2019 3:31 PM

Fun fact: the actor who played Harry in The Windsors also played Harry in the dramatic play King Charles III.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 17, 2019 3:54 PM

Harry and Markle didn't "get" Frogmore Cottage R71. It's a loaner.

by Anonymousreply 107July 17, 2019 4:04 PM

The trouble is that these extended family members were once most closer to the throne. The Kents and Gloucesters were all once grandchildren to a king 9and their parents who got the titles were sons to a king who was still alive when he gave them the titles).

Although I can imagine Charles taking away the perks and HRH status of younger generations, I cannot imagine him doing it for the old people--the Duke of Kent and his wife, Princess Alexandra--because what else could they do at this point in their lives?

by Anonymousreply 108July 17, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]I cannot imagine him doing it for the old people--the Duke of Kent and his wife

I do more for the British Throne by stroking my Blackamoor brooch than any of those lazy millennial grandchildren. I deserve my house and my staff.

by Anonymousreply 109July 17, 2019 4:17 PM

No, the old extended family Royals will get to keep the perks for the rest of their lives. They're already elderly, and it would just be cruel to take it all away from them at this point.

What I can see is Charles paring down on the younger ones, like his nieces and nephews. There's no reason why they should get all the perks for another 50 or 60 years. Especially Andrew's two useless daughters.

Princess Anne had the right idea - she didn't want her two children to be titled and they're apparently pretty normal and have regular lives. Anne saw the writing on the wall and knew they would never have a chance at the throne anyway, so why bother with all the pomp and circumstance?

by Anonymousreply 110July 17, 2019 4:19 PM

Princess Anne was right.

by Anonymousreply 111July 17, 2019 4:29 PM

Anne also know that Charles would be King one day, and likely knew that he would be rationalizing the perks to the next generation, and rather than have her 'big brother' take the pleasure of stripping her children of their titles, she called the shots and withheld the titles, or rather told the Queen to withhold the titles.

In a perfect world, Anne should be the next reigning monarch, not Charles.

by Anonymousreply 112July 17, 2019 5:05 PM

I've always liked Princess Anne and her no-bullshit "let's just get on with it" persona. You just know she thinks her brothers are a bunch of wankers, especially Edward.

by Anonymousreply 113July 17, 2019 5:20 PM

Edward has also been good about limiting the titles his children have. It's ridiculous for someone who is the son of a prince/duke not to have a title of some sort (which is why I think Harry and Meghan are pretentious idiots not giving Archie any title at all); but Edward's children could be titled "HRH Princess Louise of Wessex" and "HRH Prince James, the Viscount Severn," but he dispensed with the "HRHs" and the princely titles--they are just Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor and James, the Viscount Severn.

by Anonymousreply 114July 17, 2019 5:32 PM

Andrew and the Queen previewed the new Victoria exhibition at Buckingham Palace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 17, 2019 5:33 PM

Her Majesty didn't "let Andrew have Bagshot Park". He leases the estate for £90,000.00 a year. Granted, a discount rate for such a grand place, but certainly not peanuts.

[quote] Edward must be jealous AF that Andrew got that residence and not him.

I assume you meant Andrew must be jealous AF that Edward got that residence and not him. But that's doubtful since Andrew leases Royal Lodge, the Queen Mother's old residence, and more than palatial on its own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 17, 2019 5:33 PM

Bagshot Park is more grand than Royal Lodge.

by Anonymousreply 117July 17, 2019 5:35 PM

Bagshot Park is more grand, but it required tons of renovation because of its size, and because no one had loved there in decades. The Royal Lodge had just been inhabited by the Queen Mother before Andrew moved there, so it required less work.

by Anonymousreply 118July 17, 2019 5:43 PM

*should read "no one had LIVED there in decades."

LOL

by Anonymousreply 119July 17, 2019 5:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 17, 2019 5:49 PM

[quote]*should read "no one had LIVED there in decades."

You were probably right the first time.

by Anonymousreply 121July 17, 2019 5:53 PM

R88 - because they deserve my mockery. As do you, incidentally. Go talk about tiaras in the other threads, there’s a dear.

by Anonymousreply 122July 17, 2019 5:56 PM

Someone who uses phrases like "there's a dear" has no business mocking tiara enthusiasts.

by Anonymousreply 123July 17, 2019 5:58 PM

Andrew and Fergie have been living together, in sin, at Royal Lodge since he acquired the place. But then, Her Majesty is said to have always been fond of Fergie, even back during her crazy years. Must more fond of her than Diana. So I guess she has no problem with Andrew shacks up with her so brazenly.

by Anonymousreply 124July 17, 2019 6:06 PM

“Tiara enthusiasts” - to a person - are sad fucks who can not afford tiaras.

Philip’s driving offences and Andrew’s rapes shows the fatal limits of monarchy in a democracy. They expect people to be grateful they have modernised which is smoke and mirrors - they do not take responsibility for their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 125July 17, 2019 6:07 PM

R123 it could have been worse. He could have said "be a lamb".

by Anonymousreply 126July 17, 2019 6:12 PM

What's to discuss? He's a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 127July 17, 2019 6:15 PM

Tiara schmiara, it's a diadem to anyone with any class or dignity.

by Anonymousreply 128July 17, 2019 6:16 PM

No one with class talks about “class and dignity”.

by Anonymousreply 129July 17, 2019 6:57 PM

I bet the walls of Royal Lodge still reek of gin and mothballs.

by Anonymousreply 130July 17, 2019 8:00 PM

I don't think Andrew and Fergie are "living in sin" at the Royal Lodge although I'm sure Fergie would like you to think that. Also that they're just waiting for Phil to pop his clogs so they can remarry. The renewed Epstein scandal must be freaking her out. How can they have their fairytale reunification if everyone persists in talking about his underage affairs and that Epstein bailed her out when she was in debt. At any rate, I read that she's actually living in the ski chalet in Switzerland that he/they bought.

by Anonymousreply 131July 17, 2019 8:16 PM

F131 - Fergie was suppose to be living at the Swiss ski chalet but I never see her anywhere but in England.

by Anonymousreply 132July 17, 2019 8:34 PM

Fergie should stay in that Swiss Chalet and never come back to the UK again

by Anonymousreply 133July 17, 2019 8:38 PM

That Swiss Chalet thing with Fergie was years ago.

by Anonymousreply 134July 17, 2019 8:39 PM

I'm sure the BRF would love for Fergie to stay out of the country. She probably loved the idea of the Swiss Chalet, but she quickly became bored, and she missed the London parties.

I wonder what she's up to now. The last I heard in the press, she was calling herself a "Consultant", and she was using some restaurant bar (without permission) as her mobile office. I imagine that it was kind of like working from home and taking your laptop computer to Starbucks. Except instead of Starbucks, she went to a bar. And she left her laptop computer (if she even had one) at home.

by Anonymousreply 135July 17, 2019 8:48 PM

[quote] I thought the monarchy was an inexplicable and unjust anachronism until I lived in the UK for a few years. Both systems have their problems. But bet your ass that I would trade you Donald Trump for Queen Liz.

I don't think living in England (not the UK) really helped you. The Queen is not England's equivalent of trump

Why are people so stupid that they always equate the queen with an American president? Those are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. The Queen is just a figurehead. She doesn't really have anything to do with politics. I don't care that she has the ability to dissolve Parliament. She's not going to do a damned thing. That's why she lets her pedophilic rapist son rent out Buckingham Palace to rich people

France has a Prime Minister and a President, and they don't have a monarchy. They are doing just fine. The queen is just for public relations

by Anonymousreply 136July 17, 2019 8:51 PM

R135 - she's as shady as fuck as is Andrew. I think Bea has inherited this trait from her parents. She's supposedly works but I'm not sure at WHAT??? Eugenie has an art gallery job but I remember she was photographed with the Beckham girl for her birthday party at Buckingham Palace. Do the Yorks get a cut when they rent out the place to the friends?

by Anonymousreply 137July 17, 2019 8:51 PM

I think the Queen likes having her with Andrew. At least she can keep him out of other broad's beds while they're together.

by Anonymousreply 138July 17, 2019 8:51 PM

"underage affairs" R130? WTF is wrong with you? The proper terminology is 'statutory rape of a trafficked minor.'

Let's discuss prince andrew, indeed, as we pander off his high crimes and disgusting, criminal behavior. I hope the truth comes out and slaps him in his arrogant face.

I also think he's the source of much of the gossip as he's engaged in a feud with Charles. He's disgusting. The whole lot of them aren't worth the toilet paper they use to wipe their precious arses with.

by Anonymousreply 139July 17, 2019 8:53 PM

R131, not R130. Sorry R130.

by Anonymousreply 140July 17, 2019 8:54 PM

I agree R135 , Fergie quickly became bored with Swiss Chalet life and returned to London where she could remain more in the public eye. She goes to fundraisers and charity events where she can ‘network’ with people who have actual money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 17, 2019 8:56 PM

The Queen is HEAD OF STATE, which is also one role performed by the President of the United States. The President has other roles that the Queen does not-- Commander in Chief, for example. But in a limited sense-- that is, as head of state, yes you can compare the Queen to the President.

by Anonymousreply 142July 17, 2019 8:57 PM

Oh I don't know, the Yorks hate Markle and leak dirt on her, that's been pretty entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 143July 17, 2019 8:57 PM

For r136 and other pompous, but poorly educated, posters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 17, 2019 8:59 PM

R142, R144... My heroes!

by Anonymousreply 145July 17, 2019 9:08 PM

Who gives a shit about that old codger, head of whatever Queen bitch? Her son is a rapist. The other one cheated and gaslighted his young wife. The last one is closeted, and only her daughter has balls.

She heads up a circus of freaks. Now with a no-deal brexit, she'll be heading up the splitting up of the commonwealth. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 146July 17, 2019 9:12 PM

R136 WE ARE NOT DOING FINE our president sucks. In fact the whole 5th Republic system we're in sucks. We want a parliament system, not a presidential one.

by Anonymousreply 147July 17, 2019 9:16 PM

Bah. If you think Andrew is a rapist, you should see what Liz's great great grandmother did to India.

by Anonymousreply 148July 17, 2019 9:16 PM

R116's pic shows Frogmore House, and not Royal Lodge. The following is a pic of Royal Lodge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 17, 2019 9:18 PM

I read the Great Hedge, R148. This is a thread about Andrew. Thanks for the distraction, though. Thinking about what a trashy piece of crap that POS is upsetting.

Grifters - Andy and Fergie and their daughters as well.

by Anonymousreply 150July 17, 2019 9:20 PM

[quote]Now with a no-deal brexit, she'll be heading up the splitting up of the commonwealth.

She's one of the richest women in the world. You think she gives a shit? Brexit or no Brexit, Liz will survive.

by Anonymousreply 151July 17, 2019 9:22 PM

Right, she's just heading up that shit like it's normal as fuck for everyone else, R151. I have no delusions about ol' Lizzie's offshore accounts.

by Anonymousreply 152July 17, 2019 9:25 PM

QEII is nowhere near the richest woman on earth. She's not even a billionaire. Hell, Oprah Winfrey is worth far more than QEII.

by Anonymousreply 153July 17, 2019 9:33 PM

But Liz has better jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 154July 17, 2019 9:34 PM

Oh, thank you, R153, that makes her protection of a rapist son and her offshore shenanigans ok then. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 155July 17, 2019 9:45 PM

Andrew is a pedo and a disgrace to his name. Every pedo is. Give him a ride in a tunnel....

by Anonymousreply 156July 17, 2019 9:50 PM

Sarah Ferguson was born 20 years too early. Her coarse, common vulgarity would've been right at home in the Kardashian era.

by Anonymousreply 157July 17, 2019 10:16 PM

Britain was the best thing that ever happened to India, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 158July 17, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote] Why are people so stupid that they always equate the queen with an American president? Those are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS.

No, not completely different.

The US president is Head of State as well as the head of the executive branch of the government. In the first capacity he serves in ceremonial roles common with other heads of state: visiting state funerals at home and abroad, making good will trips abroad, posing for official photographs with their spouse and children, living in the national mansion, speaking in times of national crisis, etc.

The queen is is not the head of any branch of the government, but she is the Head of State, just as the US president is.

by Anonymousreply 159July 17, 2019 10:26 PM

As soon as the Queen dies, Charles will kick Prince Michael and Princess Nazi Michael out of their 10 room apartment in Kensington Palace.

by Anonymousreply 160July 17, 2019 10:30 PM

Probably not r160. They're both old now and he'll just let them live there until they croak. It will be interesting to see what he does with his brothers and nieces and nephews, though.

by Anonymousreply 161July 17, 2019 10:32 PM

If anyone in that family today has earned being kicked to the gutter, it's Princess Michael.

by Anonymousreply 162July 17, 2019 10:35 PM

That would be unlikely. They're both elderly.

by Anonymousreply 163July 17, 2019 10:39 PM

You are right r139/r140. I phrased that badly.

by Anonymousreply 164July 17, 2019 10:40 PM

I kind of like Princess Michael of Kent and her old-school aristocratic ways.

by Anonymousreply 165July 17, 2019 11:12 PM

Out and out cunt whose crotchfruit resemble beasts from his mother's royal beef herd.

by Anonymousreply 166July 17, 2019 11:17 PM

Andrew is ugly as fuck. Hard to believe he aged so badly, but depravity seems to do that to these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 167July 17, 2019 11:19 PM

Doesn't he seem to be a constant at the Queen's elbow in a lot of events lately? Do they think keeping him close in her shadow protects him? Maybe it does.

by Anonymousreply 168July 17, 2019 11:45 PM

princess the uber-Russian troll

by Anonymousreply 169July 18, 2019 12:46 AM

What ever Charles does for his relatives I'm certain it will have certain conditions attached. He will assume nothing.

by Anonymousreply 170July 18, 2019 1:30 AM

"Now, on the large estates there are piles of shit all over the place."

But enough about the Windsors...

by Anonymousreply 171July 18, 2019 5:55 AM

She pays taxes now.

by Anonymousreply 172July 18, 2019 6:43 AM

Prince Charles was vexed regarding Andrew’s former trade role

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 18, 2019 11:45 AM

Prince Andrew is "constantly" at the Queen's side because she's 93 and Phillip has retired from public life and Princess Alexandria is also elderly and has had health issues. Charles has his PoW's duties, Anne has her schedule as Princess Royal. Has Andrew taken on an official role since he was canned from being Trade Ambassador? He's not married and his kids are adults so it makes sense. The revival of the Epstein scandal is a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 174July 18, 2019 12:57 PM

[quote]I kind of like Princess Michael of Kent and her old-school aristocratic ways.

Damn straight! Everyone knew their place in the old-school aristocratic ways. There was God ordained social order!

by Anonymousreply 175July 18, 2019 1:58 PM

NY Post's Maureen Callahan reads him to filth today:

The Queen’s favorite son has always been useless at best, a liability at worst — boorish, piggish, entitled, greedy and often quite stupid, consorting with ­oligarchs and strongmen for ­personal profit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176July 18, 2019 4:24 PM

Why does everyone think Andrew is the favorite?

Middle children are usually ignored. It was an entire Brady Bunch episode's plotline (Jan and the missing locket).

by Anonymousreply 177July 18, 2019 5:12 PM

r177, meh, Peter was also a middle child. Jan was just a turd.

by Anonymousreply 178July 18, 2019 5:16 PM

The Queen's favourite child is Andrew and favourite grandchild is Peter Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 179July 18, 2019 5:28 PM

I’m the favourite daughter-in-law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180July 18, 2019 7:08 PM

He has a small peepee.

by Anonymousreply 181July 18, 2019 8:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 18, 2019 8:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 18, 2019 8:59 PM

Fuck her and fuck that whole deplorable lot of white privileged asshats. Seriously, is she crazy? Doesn't she know her daddy loves those trafficked minors? What a fucking stupid whore.

Give them all the fucking Mountbatten treatment and blow them to kingdom come.

by Anonymousreply 184July 18, 2019 9:01 PM

I can't *WAIT* for Season 3 of The Windsors.

by Anonymousreply 185July 18, 2019 9:16 PM

I have no idea, but I would love if there were such a thing as karma so we could watch the whole lot of them sold into slavery to the Saudis. They'd probably reject that insect looking thing they call Beatrice, but I'm sure they'd love the chubby Eugie.

by Anonymousreply 186July 18, 2019 9:16 PM

Eugenie looks good in that green dress because it has a v-neck, more flattering than her usual high round neck when you have big boobs. Of course it means showing a lot of cleavage which isn't quite the done thing for royals.

by Anonymousreply 187July 18, 2019 9:31 PM

Where will the Queen be buried?

by Anonymousreply 188July 18, 2019 9:31 PM

In hell.

by Anonymousreply 189July 18, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote]Where will the Queen be buried?

The grounds of Windsor Castle

by Anonymousreply 190July 18, 2019 9:44 PM

[quote] Where will the Queen be buried?

Probably in St. George's Chapel at Windsor, next to her parents and her sister.

by Anonymousreply 191July 18, 2019 9:54 PM

There's also a chance she will be buried in Frogmore Gardens nearby. That's where it has already been announced Prince Philip will be buried, and she may want to be buried alongside him. But it's more likely she'll be buried next to her parents and Margaret since they were all so close.

by Anonymousreply 192July 18, 2019 9:56 PM

Finally: ALL of the British monarchs since Victoria have been buried in St. George's Chapel, with the exception of the Duke of Windsor/Edward VIII: he and Wallis are buried side-by-side in Frogmore Gardens. Victoria and Albert share a gigantic mausoleum together at Frogmore, mostly because she thought he was so important he deserved a huge memorial (but since she knew she would be buried there too, it was also because of egotism).

by Anonymousreply 193July 18, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote] Prince Andrew is "constantly" at the Queen's side because she's 93 and Phillip has retired from public life and Princess Alexandria is also elderly and has had health issues. Charles has his PoW's duties, Anne has her schedule as Princess Royal. Has Andrew taken on an official role since he was canned from being Trade Ambassador? He's not married and his kids are adults so it makes sense. The revival of the Epstein scandal is a coincidence

blah, blah, blah. That's some bullshit. The Queen and Prince Phillip did separate engagements. Occasionally they would appear together, but most of the time they were separate. And the Queen has her security guards with her. Andrew and his daughters are trying to stick to the Queen like glue because they want her to leave them more money

by Anonymousreply 194July 18, 2019 10:08 PM

R193, The Duke and Duchess of Windsor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 18, 2019 10:17 PM

Andrew and Fergie have been selling access to the Queen for decades. Fergie was the go between (the pimp). She's the one who got caught, when she was just trying to sell access to Andrew. If that went well, they could pay more and have Andrew introduce them to the Queen

The Queen only bailed out Fergie because Andrew was up to his knees in shit. They've rented out the palaces too. You can tell they've been doing it for a long time because during the beckham's daughter's birthday party scandal one of the Queen's spokespersons described it as Andrew having private guests at his Buckingham Palace apartments and as a disclaimer to any future discoveries of palace rentals, he also said, "From time to time members of the Royal Family who reside at royal residences invite guests to visit privately,"

He certainly couldn't say this was the only time, because it WASN'T. And Fergie and the daughters were also in attendance. $$$$$ pay day for all of them. The York's are all a bunch of grifters

by Anonymousreply 196July 18, 2019 10:25 PM

[quote]Andrew and his daughters are trying to stick to the Queen like glue because they want her to leave them more money

Truth.

And Andrew is hiding behind his mother to shore up her support in his battles with Charles.

I can just hear him - but, but, I'm a Royal Prince of the Blood for godssakes! And my daughters are Princesses too!

by Anonymousreply 197July 18, 2019 11:22 PM

Andrew and his daughters are justifiably nervous about what's going to happen when Charles becomes king. Andrew has a shady reputation and all three of them are far down the line of succession at this point, so they know they're not going to get a free ride for life if Charles has anything to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 198July 18, 2019 11:27 PM

The Windsor’s is the best show ever. Nothing makes me happier than the day to day lives of Beatrice and Eug.

I swear I called everyone “Puppah” for at least two weeks after I watched it for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 199July 18, 2019 11:58 PM

Andrew is also friends with Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200July 19, 2019 12:59 AM

R199 My favorite scene is when the work-shy princesses explained to Princess Anne that their work ethic had been bred out of them (she was interrogating them on their lack of work).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201July 19, 2019 1:17 AM

Such a great parody, r201. Love it when Anne character shoots back "Goodness Me! You did do a lot! ..... A LOT OF SUNBATHING!!!"

by Anonymousreply 202July 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Poor Beatrice and Eugenie don't even have the advantage of being jocks like Zara, Peter, Harry, etc.

Charles and Anne were wise to marry athletic people.

by Anonymousreply 203July 19, 2019 10:29 AM

Let’s never forget the whole Sunninghill Park situation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 19, 2019 12:19 PM

How heavy is the Epstein scandal being covered in England? Is Andrew being mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 205July 19, 2019 1:06 PM

It’s only a matter of time before Andrew is officially implicated.

by Anonymousreply 206July 20, 2019 12:58 PM

Leave Andrew alone. He comes from a long line of pervs. It's in his DNA and can't be helped.

This was made for Edward VII, Andrew's great great grandfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 20, 2019 1:05 PM

At least King Edward was fucking adult women, regardless of the bizarre contraption for his obesity

by Anonymousreply 208July 20, 2019 1:10 PM

At least King Edward was fucking adult women, regardless of the bizarre contraption for his obesity

by Anonymousreply 209July 20, 2019 1:10 PM

LOL. How on earth do you have knowledge of who the King had in that chair. He was the fucking King. I should think he had anyone he wanted, with little regard to social niceties.

by Anonymousreply 210July 20, 2019 1:22 PM

More on Bertie's siege d'amour, with video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211July 20, 2019 1:24 PM

R211, I wonder if Trump has one......

by Anonymousreply 212July 20, 2019 1:55 PM

Show him this and he'll have one by the end of the week.

by Anonymousreply 213July 20, 2019 1:58 PM

From the link at R211

"Since we talked about the Tudors, I want to ask you about my favorite illustration of the ways in which the monarch’s private body is a matter of public concern, which is the [bold]Groom of the Stool.[/bold] For people who aren’t familiar: That’s not somebody who’s keeping up with a footstool, right?

[italic]I’m afraid not. The Groom of the Stool, he was responsible for attending the king when he visited the closed stool—or his toilet, his lavatory, however you want to say it.

The crucial thing is, and the slight irony is, even though obviously it’s called “private lives,” the king and queen were never, ever left completely alone. They always had a servant with them, even when they visited the toilet. So, the Groom of the Stool’s job sounds like the worst job in history—they had to attend the king on the toilet and stand there until he’d finished and then, frankly, clean him up afterwards"[/italic]

Sounds like Pon's job with Chrissy Metz

by Anonymousreply 214July 20, 2019 3:19 PM

R201 my favorite scene with Beatrice is when she gets the office job and is going through her contract and asks “30 days vacation. Is there a nought missing?”

Also Charles yelling, “Simkin save yourself! For God’s sake not there. Use the Tradesmen’s.” I nearly displaced a rib laughing.

I’m obsessed with the writers of that show. They’re so ridiculously talented.

by Anonymousreply 215July 20, 2019 5:22 PM

Where can I get a replica of King Edward's sex chair? Dad will LOVE that one!

by Anonymousreply 216July 20, 2019 6:33 PM

^MS Rau Antiques in New Orleans. It’s the Siège d’Armour Love Chair and can be yours for $68,500.

by Anonymousreply 217July 20, 2019 8:08 PM

He's a lousy tipper.

by Anonymousreply 218July 20, 2019 8:10 PM

I wonder if Fergie will have to leave Royal Lodge if Andrew goes to prison? Maybe she will move into Eugenie’s small cottage? I suppose she could move to the Swiss Chalet but she seems to prefer the spotlight of the UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 20, 2019 9:57 PM

[quote]I wonder if Fergie will have to leave Royal Lodge if Andrew goes to prison?

I think the Queen gave him a 50 or a 100 year lease on Royal Lodge. The lease is also transferable to his family members

by Anonymousreply 220July 20, 2019 10:22 PM

Keeping him so visibly close to the queen means it is far less likely that he will be prosecuted while she's still alive.

No one would want to break her heart in her final years by going after her most beloved child.

by Anonymousreply 221July 20, 2019 10:30 PM

R221 if her most beloved child raped teenage girls i would be more than happy to break her heart by going after him. Maybe she should have better taste in favorite children.

by Anonymousreply 222July 20, 2019 10:38 PM

The Queen has never stated that Andrew is her favorite child. This is just media speculation.

Even though it may be true that Andrew has some involvement with Epstein, I doubt it will be acted upon. The powers that be will pull the right levers to make yes, tarnish his reputation (!), but he would never be indicted.

by Anonymousreply 223July 20, 2019 10:52 PM

Oh? Is there a memo for him, too?

by Anonymousreply 224July 20, 2019 10:56 PM

Fergie attempting to create a new narrative to distract from all of the negative publicity surrounding Andrew and the paedophile sex ring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 21, 2019 11:40 AM

This fatal ensemble gets worse. Now we see her shoes and they are inexplicably purple.

What in the world???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226July 21, 2019 11:49 AM

^She thinks she’s going to a LSU tailgate party?

by Anonymousreply 227July 21, 2019 11:55 AM

"The Queen has never stated that Andrew is her favorite child."

What mother would?

by Anonymousreply 228July 21, 2019 12:15 PM

Living the high life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 21, 2019 12:29 PM

Can Prince Andrew ever recover from this latest round of bad publicity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 18, 2019 1:05 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 18, 2019 1:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 18, 2019 2:04 PM

Charles has gotten better at PR now that Di is dead. He learned a thing or two from her (and no doubt a very large staff of PR advisors and sartorial experts)but he thanks God in his nightly prayers she is dead. He seems in actuality a very spoiled selfish nasty piece of work. His childhood seems to have been extremely unhappy and he will show his displeasure and coldness at the slightest provocation.

by Anonymousreply 233August 18, 2019 2:04 PM

Anne's hair is perfect - for scrubbing pots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 18, 2019 2:19 PM

It looks like Andrew really is damaged goods but nothing will be done until Charles is King. I feel bad for his daughters but not Andrew or Sarah. They played with the devil; they benefited from the devil. If the Queen was smart, she would reduce his public events now. I would bet Charles is having a lot to say. But I don't blame him.

by Anonymousreply 235August 18, 2019 2:22 PM

The whole family is damaged. Parliament should put an end to the monarchy. It no longer has any purpose. Once Liz dies, that's the end. No more monarchs.

by Anonymousreply 236August 18, 2019 2:27 PM

9 out of 10 times a royal, cousin or royal-adjacent person is mentioned, they are called the "Queen's favorite."

by Anonymousreply 237August 18, 2019 2:36 PM

So, it was not just Virginia Roberts, there were other girls? Talking about Andrew, not Epstein. And it lasted well of 10 years...

by Anonymousreply 238August 18, 2019 2:47 PM

R236, you know nothing of which you write. In America we have one person serving as both head of government and head of state. And how is that working out for us just now?

Keep your monarchy. Cut the budget, if you want. What are they going to do about it? Quit? Of course they will not. Cut their budget dramatically. But keep them around. They represent something vastly different than your Parliament. If you want to make change, change that. You now have a head of state that you did not choose democratically. And you have a head of government that you did not choose democratically.

Leave the monarchy in place. Fix the selection process for your Prime Minister. Therein lies your greater problem.

by Anonymousreply 239August 18, 2019 2:48 PM

[quote]And how is that working out for us just now?

We have a chance every four years to change the President of our country. Imagine if Trump was not elected and held the same position in the US as the Queen does in the UK and there was nothing you could do about it. And that every time he, or one of his adjacents crossed your path, you had to bow or curtsey because they're "commissioned by God." The British have no power to change their monarch.

by Anonymousreply 240August 18, 2019 3:00 PM

The British have a far too attenuated power to change their Prime Minister. That's the problem.

by Anonymousreply 241August 18, 2019 3:10 PM

Why is anyone surprised at this? Elder gays will recall his rowdy years prior to marrying Fergie, specifically with porn actress Koo Stark. The paps caught Randy Andy naked under a waterfall at one point, displaying micro peen.

by Anonymousreply 242August 18, 2019 3:11 PM

Every major newspaper in the UK is covering this latest development, surely Buckingham Palace will make another statement? Will Prince Andrew remain on holiday in Spain and hope this all blows over?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 18, 2019 6:25 PM

Liz better be careful. Trump may make it a condition of Brexit help that she has to extradite Andrew to the US to stand trial.

by Anonymousreply 244August 18, 2019 6:34 PM

My understanding is that Amndrew was the favorite child when he was young, but I don;t think he is the favorite child now. The Queen does much more socializing with Edward and Sophie than the other children--believe it or not, she watches TV with Edward and Sophie.

Andrew was the favorite child when he was yiounger because he was the first child she had when the pressure from the early years of learning everythiung was off. Apparently the queen knows Charles and Anne were handed off to the staff too frequently when they were young, and regretted it--Andrew and edward was children of the Sixties (Charles and Anne were born in the late 40s), and attitudes towards parenting had changed. the queen was more hands-on with them.

Also, Andrew was a sunny and very pretty child. Charles was neither. And traditionally Hanover and Windsor kings and queens have disliked or at least been cold to their eldest child because their expectations for them are always too high--George VI was the rare exception with his daughter Elizabeth (basically because he was a afamily man and because Elizabeth was perfect).

by Anonymousreply 245August 18, 2019 6:48 PM

[quote]because Elizabeth was perfect

Oh, Margaret, you were considered the beautiful one. And you got to screw as many men as you could take on.

by Anonymousreply 246August 18, 2019 6:55 PM

Wouldn't it be great if Andrew was put in a small barge and sent down the Thames to pass through Traitor's Gate into the Tower of London.

I guess we can look forward to that scene in an upcoming Windsors Netflix episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 18, 2019 6:55 PM

The royals are evil nazis. They disowned Fergie and killed Diana yet they rally around this pedophile freak?

by Anonymousreply 248August 18, 2019 6:58 PM

Who is going to play Pee Brain and Jeffrey Epstein in seasons 5 and 6 of The Crown?

by Anonymousreply 249August 18, 2019 6:58 PM

Charles was actually good looking for about 15 minutes. There is some photo of him on the surf from decades ago and he looks quite dishy.

by Anonymousreply 250August 18, 2019 7:02 PM

Does The Crown address all these shenanigans? Or is it all glamour?

by Anonymousreply 251August 18, 2019 7:07 PM

[quote] Does The Crown address all these shenanigans? Or is it all glamour?

So far The Crown has only gone up to 1963, so Andrew is at this point a small boy, Edward is a baby, and Charles and Anne are quite young.

The only one of that generation to have received any attention so far was Charles, and that was in the second to last episode last season. it was mostly about how miserable he was at Gordonstoun (his secondary school) and how he felt he could not live up to his father's expectations for him to be brave and athletic.

This season we will see quite a bit of Charles and Anne's love lives--Charles's dating of numerous women (including the young Camilla Shand) and Anne's marriage to Mark Phillips. We will probably see very little of Andrew and Edward until the fourth season--then we'll probably get Andrew's relationships with Koo Stark and Fergie, and his time in the Falklands War, and Edward's refusal to follow through with the Royal Marines.

by Anonymousreply 252August 18, 2019 7:20 PM

Prince Philip was cruel to Charles. I wouldn't doubt Charles hates him.

by Anonymousreply 253August 18, 2019 7:57 PM

Between the Sussex and now Andrew antics, I wonder if the Queen is thinking this is another "annus horribilus."

by Anonymousreply 254August 18, 2019 8:01 PM

All the royals are dim bulbs.

by Anonymousreply 255August 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Thank you, R252! I've never watched the series but I did stumble upon the shooting of season 2 or 3 in Blooomsbury :) Nothing to report, they weren't actually shooting when we walked by the set, and we had somewhere to go.

by Anonymousreply 256August 18, 2019 8:26 PM

[quote] Prince Philip was cruel to Charles. I wouldn't doubt Charles hates him.

The series has argued he was not cruel (which would mean he actually enjoyed making Charles miserable) but that Charles was a disappointment to him when he was young. Philip had a hard childhood because his family was always on the run and his father was not fond of him and his mother had problems with mental illness. Philip went to to Gordonstoun when the founder of the school, who was quite charismatic, was there as headmaster, and thrived under the rigorous physical exercise the school demanded and its small size.

When Charles went, the school was much larger in size, and the founder had retired to a more behind-the scenes- role. While Philip was quite athletic as an dolescent, Charles was not: her was sensitive and bookish. And whereas Philip got some ribbing for having a meaningless title as Price of Greece, Charles was bullied throughout his childhood for having such an incredibly important title as heir to the throne.

The series argues that Philip was really harsh ion Charles because he was a disappointment to him but that he took no joy in it--indeed, the best episode the show had all last season was the Gordonstoun episode, where Philip was incredibly disappointed with Charles for being unable to compete a school race and then furious with him when Charles became terrified that the plane back to Windsor that Philip piloted ran into strong turbulence. But then in the episode Philip was enormously chastened (and saddened) when Charles ran home at Windsor Castle into the arms of the person he loved the most: not his distant mother, but his nanny.

Charles supposedly has (or used to have as an adult) a photo of his father on his desk that says, "I am not my father." He definitely thought Gordonstoun was awful and no place for him (he has referred to it as "Colditz with kilts"), but I don't think he thinks his father was genuinely cruel to him--just that he expected the wrong things from him, which is a fair assessment.

Anne, who has always adored her father (and has always been his favorite), could not go to Gordonstoun as a girl, but she sent both her children there after it went co-ed (which must have been quite a compliment to her father) and is now on the school's board of directors. Andrew and Edward went there too, and reputedly did not hate it as much as Charles did; but nether they nor Charles sent their children there, which must have been quite a rebuke to Philip.

by Anonymousreply 257August 18, 2019 8:53 PM

[quote] her was sensitive and bookish.

That should of course read "HE was sensitive and bookish."

One thing I forgot to add: once Charles got bigger, he actually became a decent athlete as a polo player, and used to have (still has?) quite a decent build because of it.

Both Charles and William reputedly have been much more patient and sensitive as fathers than Philip was. Yet supposedly Charles is close to Philip now, and William has always been close to his grandfather. I think Philip mellowed somewhat as a grandfather and became less bullying--and both Philip and Elizabeth supposedly know they were not ideal parents for Charles when he was growing up.

by Anonymousreply 258August 18, 2019 8:58 PM

Someone should pass this around at the Balmoral Castle breakfast table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 18, 2019 9:02 PM

Stains....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 18, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote]Prince Andrew may have been secretly filmed with underage girl he is alleged to have abused

Really? MAY have been filled?

Put up or shut up. I despise this type of innuendo. If there's film, release it or show it to authorities.

by Anonymousreply 261August 18, 2019 9:43 PM

There's the photo with Andy and Andy's puppet, each with their hand on a girl's breast. It's been described by one of the two girls on the picture. All it neds to do is re-emerge.

by Anonymousreply 262August 18, 2019 9:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 18, 2019 11:14 PM

Hello, can you tell me if you've fucked Prince Andrew in the can?

by Anonymousreply 264August 18, 2019 11:19 PM

Andrew has never explained why he was photographed with his arm around a then-17-year-old girl, with pimp, Ghislaine Maxwell, standing in the background. As a member of the royal family, Andrew was given special treatment and was never asked that question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265August 18, 2019 11:32 PM

Didn't Anne also have her 15 minutes as a young beauty? And no not everyone when they are young have at least 15 minutes of beauty. There are those who never even get that. I should know. Though my sister said I was handsome when I was young. I only wish gay men my age had felt the same way.

by Anonymousreply 266August 19, 2019 1:03 AM

he has to wear diapers....

by Anonymousreply 267August 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Sarah, Duchess of York is my favorite of the entire bunch. I just like her, always have.

by Anonymousreply 268August 19, 2019 2:06 AM

Princess Anne looking young and pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 19, 2019 2:14 AM

Laura Ashley vibes and massive hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 19, 2019 2:15 AM

Otherwise, Anne is very much a horsey, I-Don’t-Give-A-Fuck country woman, like Camilla

by Anonymousreply 271August 19, 2019 2:16 AM

R R243... he never opened or closed a door in his life and that fucker had to go footman at that door of all doors...

by Anonymousreply 272August 19, 2019 3:00 AM

[quote]he never opened or closed a door in his life and that fucker had to go footman at that door of all doors...

It makes you wonder. If all the servants quit at one time, would Liz be able to figure out how to get out of Buckingham Palace? Would she be able to figure out how to fry an egg? Would she know how to take her underwear off? What happens to people who are waited on 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 273August 19, 2019 3:17 AM

I think ER2 would do just fine if she had to. I've read in several books that when the family goes to Balmoral, they love to cook outdoors. And she has lots of little plastic containers with food in them that she brings. I bet her potato salad is to die for!

by Anonymousreply 274August 19, 2019 3:23 AM

The Queen invented her own salad dressing recipe.

by Anonymousreply 275August 19, 2019 3:26 AM

[quote]The Queen invented her own salad dressing recipe.

While I was busy trying to deal with the Falklands crisis.

by Anonymousreply 276August 19, 2019 3:27 AM

The body language of that pose involving Andrew and Virginia Roberts is quite....suggestive of intimacy, R265.

His torso leaning into hers with his hand clasped around her exposed waist all suggest a bodily familiarity.

If forced to chose between her accusations and his rebuttals, based on the photograph alone, I would suspect that they were quite intimate.

Something is up with Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 277August 19, 2019 3:31 AM

Liz needs to get Sarah F. to pull another stunt to take the attention off her son.

by Anonymousreply 278August 19, 2019 3:33 AM

Randy Andy is appalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279August 19, 2019 3:40 AM

[quote] Put up or shut up. I despise this type of innuendo. If there's film, release it or show it to authorities.

Mary has just stated her boundaries!!

by Anonymousreply 280August 19, 2019 3:42 AM

Indeed r279.

r263.

by Anonymousreply 281August 19, 2019 3:43 AM

Liz probably has enough common sense to take care of herself, Margaret was another story, I've read she didn't know how to use a toaster.

by Anonymousreply 282August 19, 2019 3:43 AM

Liz, unlike Margaret and Prince Charles doesn't like to be fussed over in private.

If she goes and visits people in a private setting, she asks to be treated normally. No royal airs or protocol. She is supposed to be really funny in private too.

by Anonymousreply 283August 19, 2019 3:51 AM

There are grown people today who are incapable of using a rotary phone.

by Anonymousreply 284August 19, 2019 4:42 AM

Anne looks like the cross-eyed "Fig" from Orange Is the New Black in the pic at R269.

by Anonymousreply 285August 19, 2019 5:58 AM

R274 potato salad? She’s not from Tennessee , for fuck’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 286August 19, 2019 8:43 AM

R274, One assumes the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha would at least know of German potato salad.

by Anonymousreply 287August 19, 2019 8:56 AM

I first made contact with my German girlfriend over potato salad, but I digress.

by Anonymousreply 288August 19, 2019 8:59 AM

Listen. Fergie was implicated in the Epstein mess, up to her beady eyeballs. She even issued a public statement after he died, or rather a quote saying how he loaned her money when she went through rough patch. I think he was also deep pockets for Andrew, too. I do not understand for a minute how the fuck Andrew, and by extension Fergie, keep getting into financial difficulties.

All these years, going back decades, and they're always poor mouthing. That's why Andrew got in trouble, years ago, in the first place. He and Fergie were scamming and influence peddling for money. Now I can imagine that Charles or the Queen or Philip at some point, 20 years ago told Andy that Fergie was his responsibility, and he had to "manage" Fergie and keep her out of the tabloids etc. but the more I see, I'm realizing that Andrew and Fergie are both "Mules in horse harness."

I imagine when he chats with his Mum, he convinces her that everything is Fergie's fault and that his poor daughters plead with him to support her. And the Queen probably wants to believe him. But she's no fool. The other thing to know about her is, Fergie is the leaker. I read some time ago that for years she has leaked half made up garbage about the RF to the tabloids for money.

She steadfastly refused to accept her loss of status and deeply resented Diana for all the attention she got after divorcing Charles. It was all about celebrity trash for Fergie from Day One. Fergie got her Epstein loan thanks to Andrew and Jeffrey being "friends." Fergie and Andrew actively promote their daughters, and Fergie went nuts about Meghan and Harry getting so much attention their wedding eclipsing Eugenie's, and her daughter not having equal status.

Eugenie is not the offspring of the future king, but in Fergie's mind it's all about celebrity, not where Eugenie is "in line", and Fergie works hard to try and stay famous, and make her kids famous. She has a toxic competitive streak. She is sleaze and so is Andrew. I have no sentimental attachment to Fergie . She's a lot more than a "hot mess." She and Andrew are pure scum.

by Anonymousreply 289August 19, 2019 1:21 PM

And you know all this, R289, from your subscription to MAJESTY or is it HELLO!

by Anonymousreply 290August 19, 2019 1:25 PM

I think you can deduce everything r289 said by reading these threads on DL, r290. He’s spot on.

by Anonymousreply 291August 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Has any press been able to ask him directly how can he explain those photos?

by Anonymousreply 292August 19, 2019 2:38 PM

Here you go. As far as I know Fergie wasn't even in the conversation. The focus was on Andrew., Clinton, Dershowitz, etc. But Fergie had to insert herself.

It's common knowledge that Fergie is a drunk. To say she lacks judgment is an understatement. Total opportunist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293August 19, 2019 3:14 PM

[quote]One assumes the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha would at least know of German potato salad.

Potatoes are not mentioned in royal circles due to that little incident with the Irish a few years back. Crikey, one little famine and they get all pissed off, abandon the Empire and move to America.

by Anonymousreply 294August 19, 2019 4:02 PM

“I literally don’t understand this,” tweeted Jeremy Vine, a well-known British broadcaster. “Prince Andrew remained friends with Epstein *after* his first conviction in 2008, which was public and contained all the elements he now says he’s appalled by.”

Andrew’s connections to the financier have come under fresh scrutiny in the wake of the unsealing of a cache of court documents on Aug. 9. Less than 24 hours later, Epstein, who was in custody on charges of sex trafficking, was found dead in his prison cell. New York City’s medical examiner officially ruled his death a suicide by hanging.

The legal documents included a photograph of the prince with his arm around the waist of Virginia Roberts, then 17, who said Epstein paid her for sexual encounters with the prince. The photograph first appeared in the British media in 2011.

Buckingham Palace doesn’t usually comment on scandalous accusations related to royals’ personal lives — the typical approach is to raise the drawbridge and simply say “no comment.” But the palace has repeatedly issued statements denying any wrongdoing by Andrew.

Andrew has long been dogged by questions about his friendship with Epstein. The two reportedly first met in the late 1990s, introduced by Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite who accusers say was Epstein’s girlfriend and madam.

According to the Sun tabloid, Andrew was recently spotted in Spain with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson. The two were married from 1986 to 1996 and remain on good terms. Ferguson also has been criticized for her connections to Epstein, having accepted $18,000 from him to help pay off her debts. She later called it a “gigantic error of judgment.”

Andrew, 59, is not a particularly popular member of the royal family and has, over the years, drawn attention for his playboy lifestyle — before his marriage to Ferguson, the British media had labeled him “Randy Andy.”

Andrew is Queen Elizabeth II’s second son. Royal watchers said the queen was demonstrating support for Andrew when she was pictured traveling with him to a church service in Scotland on Aug. 11.

by Anonymousreply 295August 19, 2019 4:13 PM

Like clockwork - Meghan is contributing to DROUGHT and MURDER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 19, 2019 4:15 PM

R63 Regarding Fergie and the lack of sex:

Pure speculation of course but I have a friend whose husband, when she was pregnant with their second child, stopped having sex with her. Just stopped. Wouldn’t touch her. She thought it was because of the pregnancy, but after the baby was born he still refused to have sex. They went to a counselor and all he would say during their counseling sessions was “I still love you, I’m just not sexually attracted to you anymore.”

Turns out he was cheating and that the affairs had started during her second pregnancy. Andrew and Fergie’s situation could have been something like that.

by Anonymousreply 297August 19, 2019 4:46 PM

R293, Fergie is involved. All her phone numbers were in Epstein's little black book

by Anonymousreply 298August 19, 2019 5:08 PM

Fergie just couldn't handle a ping pong ball like Koo Stark could.

by Anonymousreply 299August 19, 2019 5:40 PM

this is by far the best Prince Andrew thread. By far.

by Anonymousreply 300August 20, 2019 2:32 AM

I asked for a signed foto and Andrew sent me a pic of his cock.

by Anonymousreply 301August 20, 2019 6:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302August 20, 2019 7:33 AM

Ryan had a point about Cher and Sonny. I remember thinking the same thing at the time. Cher hogged the spotlight at that funeral.

by Anonymousreply 303August 20, 2019 7:56 AM

Shit, wrong thread, sorry

by Anonymousreply 304August 20, 2019 7:57 AM

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 305August 20, 2019 8:54 AM

I think it has been established that Andrew is as mean and depraved an SOB as Ryan so he needs to suck up to his mother and feign a son's loving devotion for her to slap down any lurid accusations no matter how inarguable.

by Anonymousreply 306August 20, 2019 12:19 PM

You can trust me with a young girl anytime..

by Anonymousreply 307August 20, 2019 2:00 PM

I think Fergie found out Andrew was a perv with Epstein, and that's what helped accelerate her unraveling over all these years. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the rumors of Andrew trying to diddle his daughters' young high school friends, were true. Bet Fergie drugs herself and stays half drunk, because of all the filth she knows about, and all the filth she's personally been involved in.

But she will never betray Andrew because she needs the financial support and the celebrity that comes with being adjacent to the RF. I bet he joined her for their "vacation" in Spain to keep her mouth shut. Fergie's comments in public about taking money from Epstein, and how ashamed she was, blah, blah, blah, were deliberate warning shot to let Andrew know there is a lot more she could say.

At some point, either Fergie is going to tell her story publicly for a lot of fucking money, or she is going to have an unfortunate accident. If Fergie survives The Queen and Prince Philip, she may write the ultimate tell all.

by Anonymousreply 308August 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Your last paragraph, r308 took the words right out of my mouth. Not going to end well.

by Anonymousreply 309August 20, 2019 2:28 PM

I don't know why Fergie is even making a spectacle of herself. When the kitchen gets hot, it's time to get out. She needs to go into hiding.

by Anonymousreply 310August 20, 2019 2:35 PM

Indeed, R308. It may be in Queenie's best interest to finish off Fergie the way she finished off Diana. Before she, herself, gets finished off.

by Anonymousreply 311August 20, 2019 2:35 PM

🖕The Queen Mother is not amused.

by Anonymousreply 312August 20, 2019 3:12 PM

Gurl, you in danger!!

by Anonymousreply 313August 20, 2019 3:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314August 20, 2019 3:37 PM

So Andy kissed a girl and he liked it?

by Anonymousreply 315August 20, 2019 3:51 PM

Andy loves feet!

In sworn testimony from a former Epstein staffer at the late financier’s Palm Beach, Fla., estate in 2011, Andrew was accused of getting massages from the young girls. The prince has denied the allegations.

But he has also been hounded over statements from Epstein accuser and alleged sex slave Virginia Giuffre, who has said she met Andrew when she was 17 and had sex with him three times.

She gave testimony in 2015 as part of a lawsuit involving Epstein’s accused madam and onetime girlfriend, heiress Ghislaine Maxwell.

Giuffre said she met the prince in 2001 at Maxwell’s London home — and took a bath with him.

“He started licking my toes, between my toes, the arches of my feet. And then we went into the bedroom and he proceeded to make love to me, so to speak,’’ she claimed in court papers, according to the Daily Mail.

She said Epstein paid her $10,000 the next day, the Mail said.

Andrew has vehemently denied the claims — and a judge eventually ordered them stricken from the case as immaterial.

But the controversy around Andrew’s friendship with Epstein — who committed suicide Aug. 10 in a Manhattan jail cell amid sex trafficking charges — refuses to die.

On Saturday, the Mail published video footage, believed to be from 2011, that shows Andrew at the door of Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion.

Buckingham Palace took the rare step of addressing the sordid claims in the press by issuing a statement saying, “The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged crimes.

“His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent.”

Maxwell has denied any wrongdoing as well.

Andrew became pals with Epstein in the late 1990s thanks to his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, a friend of Maxwell’s, the Mail said.

Over the years, Andrew was jetted around the globe courtesy of Epstein, including to one of the multimillionaire’s Caribbean islands, which locals dubbed “Pedophile Island’’ because of allegations of barely legal women cavorting there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 20, 2019 4:27 PM

Maybe now we know where Fergie got the sucking of her toes fetish!

by Anonymousreply 317August 20, 2019 4:32 PM

You have to know that Fergie is in this neck-deep herself. Just a few days ago the DM reported that she is on a rich businessman's payroll to the tune of £200,000 a year for providing networking opportunities. Same with Zara Tindall. God knows how many shady arrangements like this the BRF have made over the years.

by Anonymousreply 318August 20, 2019 5:15 PM

I suggest two weddings and a pregnancy in coming months would be good for the York brand.

by Anonymousreply 319August 20, 2019 5:16 PM

I feel very sorry for Beatrice and Eugenie. I think they have been emotionally if not sexually abused and bullied by Andrew. He seems like an ugly person. FIlthy pig. I now look back on the girls at official events, and notice the lurking tension and sadness in their eyes. None of the open, carefree smiles of Harry and even Stiff Willie. It's no secret at all, it's aw eel know fact that Zara gets endorsement deals for her equestrian activities. She's a sports celebrity on her own, as is her husband, in that arena. At least she competes and has accomplished something.

by Anonymousreply 320August 20, 2019 6:58 PM

Is this the York’s attempt to distract and shift the public narrative? Have they been planning this whilst holed up in Spain? Will an impending royal wedding make Andrew appear as though he is a caring family man and not a sexual monster?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 20, 2019 7:15 PM

Oh Bea

by Anonymousreply 322August 20, 2019 7:58 PM

Poor Bea. Marrying a small scale "property developer" with a toddler child and her sister married to a tequila brand boy (Yes I know he is father is old Eton, but ...) . Born part of a wealth dynasty, but no wealthy man wanted either of those two. Imagined be saddled with a pedophile father in law and that grifter drunk mother in law parading around in garish schmatta. No yachts for them - perhaps a sensible 30 foot houseboat. But those two don't seem to know how to ride horses, hunt, sail, play golf, or have any discernible talents.

Major companies won't hire those two for anything (unlike Zara, who is a brand ambassador for Range Rover and an Equestrian jewelry line; Zara being an expert equestrian herself and former Olympian). They will have to continue to cultivate their father's "friends" in Kazakhstan. Maybe they can sell access to royals like their parents (private parties in Buckingham Palace, etc). Unfortunately for those two, no Civil List, and Charles and William will not allow them to sully the Windsors as their parents did.

Meanwhile Carole Middleton is cackling. One daughter married to a man who will inherit billions, and the other the future Queen of England.

by Anonymousreply 323August 20, 2019 8:22 PM

[quote]Meanwhile Carole Middleton is cackling. One daughter married to a man who will inherit billions, and the other the future Queen of England.

I wouldn't cackle too soon, Carole. Brexit may lose his billions. And it looks like Liz is hanging on to the Queen title and when she kicks it, it's guaranteed that Charles will fuck it all up, plus with the impending Muslim takeover, there may not be a monarchy by the time Wills comes to power.

by Anonymousreply 324August 20, 2019 8:57 PM

Jack Brooksbank is from a family of wealthy baronets and Eduardo is the multi millionaire son of a Count, R323, so I doubt either of the princesses will be slumming it any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 325August 20, 2019 10:05 PM

Jack's dad is an accountant and Jack himself has no college education, r325. Your story reminds me of the time when I was travelling in Jordan. One of the government officials I was waiting to meet was meeting with a sheikh. When I expressed amazement, the Jordanian government official said: "He's a poor sheikh. Not all sheikhs are rich."

by Anonymousreply 326August 20, 2019 11:41 PM

The boy was a bartender. But they do look happy and compatible.

by Anonymousreply 327August 20, 2019 11:58 PM

Mozzi's father owns no property in Italy. No family palazzo/chateau He lives in modest circumstances in France. Please provide links to Count Mozzi and his fortune. I would appreciate photos of his castle.

Oh, you can't find them. They don't exist.

R325 Bea is marrying the son of Count Nothing. Italian aristocracy are a joke, not even recognized by the BRF. Her sister married a tequila brand boy who never went to university. At least they are well matched intellectually. As I said before, Kazakhstan is the only hope for these royal misshapen misfits. I suspect you are one of those anti MM nutters who were banned - but you have snuck back.

R324 Pippa was so clever and married into a super wealthy Jewish family. Most of their billions are offshore - like the Queen's! They won't suffer any losses during the recession. We don't lose our money like that. Carole is entitled to cackle until the day of her passing.

Well done, Carole.

by Anonymousreply 328August 21, 2019 2:01 AM

Anyone else smell cunt?

by Anonymousreply 329August 21, 2019 2:26 AM

Anyone else smell cunt?

by Anonymousreply 330August 21, 2019 2:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 21, 2019 2:28 AM

Sounds like the Queen has let him get away with anything he wants. His spoiled, entitled ass is going to have a rude awakening when Charles becomes king.

by Anonymousreply 332August 21, 2019 2:34 AM

r329 / r330 = Multiple Miggs

by Anonymousreply 333August 21, 2019 2:43 AM

Makes you think twice as to why Philip loathes Fergie.

by Anonymousreply 334August 21, 2019 3:07 AM

Vanity Fair reported on this story yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335August 21, 2019 11:22 AM

From a PR point of view, it would have been a much better look for Andrew to resume mundane royal duties such as visiting hospitals and veterans. But no, he goes on an extravagant holiday to Spain, complete with private jets, with his disgraced ex-wife Sarah Ferguson...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 21, 2019 11:57 AM

I'm surprised Andrew hasn't gone to Monaco where the trashiest Royals live. Of course it's very expensive there, Spain is much cheaper, and Albert has worked very hard to improve the image of the Grimaldis.

by Anonymousreply 337August 21, 2019 12:22 PM

I don't think the Queen "lets" him get away with anything. I think she finds out about things after the fact, and when he "explains" a situation to her, he is always the victim and always innocent. He might admit to "bad judgement" but I'm sure Poor Andrew had "no idea" blah, blah, blah. In fact Andrew could always blame his job of being trade ambassador as an activity that of necessity puts him in settings where he might run into people who aren't the best people. Man, I could write the script blindfolded. Charles and Anne know better. Andrew has always been a loose cannon, a bully and an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 338August 21, 2019 12:29 PM

You know, as I think about it, over the years, Andrew could have met someone decent and had a low key relationship and been another Edward. He could have found a Sophie. And yet all these years, it's always been Fergie that seems to feature prominently. Now she bore him two children, but there is a very dark side to Andrew. I mean in 20 years has he had one serious relationship with a normal woman? I think he's a pervert and Fergie knows so she is still around. I mean. Diana and Charles got divorced and she moved on. But neither Fergie nor Andrew seems to have any meaningful relationships with other respectable people.

by Anonymousreply 339August 21, 2019 12:49 PM

I wonder if there's video? I bet that BArr has his team raid the island, and the apartment and the ranch and anywhere else to make sure there are no videos. Andrew is probably shitting himself....oh wait...wasn't that a quote from someone who knows Andrew? I bet they have not just photos, but movies of Andrew with young girls.

by Anonymousreply 340August 21, 2019 3:30 PM

Yes. Of course Epstein was secretly filming his guests, for blackmail purposes. It was reported the Feds seized oodles of video recordings.

by Anonymousreply 341August 21, 2019 5:34 PM

[quote]It was reported the Feds seized oodles of video recordings.

Well, what are they waiting for? Put them on the internet so we can all see and judge for ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 342August 21, 2019 6:11 PM

yes, there is supposed to be a video...just rumors but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 343August 21, 2019 6:15 PM

There has to be a way to get someone to leak something. Damn. A video of Trump would be great. He is SO gross. Andrew is nothing compared to getting Trump on video.

by Anonymousreply 344August 21, 2019 6:15 PM

Fergie also started a children’s charity. It’s all very creepy. Wonder if Andrew was molested himself.

by Anonymousreply 345August 21, 2019 6:17 PM

Ask yourself: If the Feds had video of Clinton getting a BJ would it have leaked?

by Anonymousreply 346August 21, 2019 6:17 PM

R328 - I don't know where you got the idea that Pippa's husband's family was Jewish. They aren't. James Spencer Matthews, son of David Matthews, himself the son of a coal miner, who later made his own fortune. Through being its sole managing director, Pippa's husband is heir to the Scottish feudal title of Laird of Glen Affric. It's an essentially empty title, but you get the picture.

The Matthews are not Jewish, but they are quite rich. And, yes, Carole "placed" both her daughters very successfully.

by Anonymousreply 347August 21, 2019 6:26 PM

R342 - The Feds don't put things like that up on the Internet. There are legal issues involved.

And there was always supposed to be a sex tape of Meghan Markle floating around, too, remember? Somehow, it never surfaced.

You won't see any of this stuff, ever; a grand jury might if a court case ever emerges, but that's it. Especially given how many other powerful, wealthy, and politically connected men are involved. Andrew is probably a relatively small fish in that regard - he just happens to be a high-profile small fish.

by Anonymousreply 348August 21, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote]And, yes, Carole "placed" both her daughters very successfully.

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, don't bring us a Jew

We know there's a queue, but give us our due

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Ivanka got one

and she is a cun-

-ning difficult one

So find us a match of our own!

by Anonymousreply 349August 21, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote] I don't think the Queen "lets" him get away with anything. I think she finds out about things after the fact, and when he "explains" a situation to her, he is always the victim and always innocent.

I suspect the Queen, like many if not all 90-something women, does not make a lot of decisions and hasn't for a while. Most stuff probably goes through Charles but his hands are tied because he's not actually king. I think in hindsight it will prove that it would have been better for the monarchy had the Queen abdicated in her late 70s. There is a lot of affection for the Queen-- understandably!-- but it seems like the upper echelons of the royal bureaucracy has been in flux for a while. The Andrew problem should have been dealt with a decade ago, just like a strategy for Meghan Markle's family should have been set on before the wedding.

I cannot believe I am now one of those posters who write long boring posts about the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 350August 22, 2019 2:33 AM

r350 what you wrote makes sense. Problems such as Andrew and Markle would've had a strategic action plan very early on. Who knows if that could have done anything, but there would've been some kind of proactive decision-making going on.

In the case of Andrew, perhaps Epstein's background and personal life would've been investigated many years ago, and the Palace would give strict orders to Andrew: "under no circumstances are you to have anything to do with this man."

And in the case of Meghan Markle, she would've ended up at the bottom of the Thames. Haha just kidding!

by Anonymousreply 351August 22, 2019 2:42 AM

The real problem with Meghan Markle is her family. Meghan will learn, and she's not that bad in spite of the hysterics over her choices. The wild card is her trashy family, but they seem to have been contained now. Andrew is a much bigger problem. I think that the Epstein story won't spiral out of control though. Too many people are implicated and too much money is at stake.

by Anonymousreply 352August 22, 2019 2:46 AM

I wonder what Andrew and Fergie say to each other when they are by themselves. A: "It's all your fault you grifting bint!" F: "Oh go suck my toes"

by Anonymousreply 353August 22, 2019 3:33 AM

I've never understood why Andrew or Fergie, by extension, would ever have money troubles, or get into the whole influence peddling, racketeering, and grifting thing. It makes no sense to me. All of them are worth billions or hundreds of millions.

by Anonymousreply 354August 22, 2019 12:14 PM

The tabloid press in the UK, led by the Daily Mail, is not much better than the National Enquirer here. They all have the same Extreme Right perspective. They attack Meghan and Harry both to distract from Andrew, but also, most especially because they feel Meghan and Harry are much too political in the wrong way: They associate with people like George Clooney and his wife, and they're way too liberal, and function on an international stage. (Anti-landmines, AIDS-embracing Diana would be proud.)

The Extreme Right is ascendant all over Europe, and certainly in the UK, and Meghan and Harry represent a forward looking, inclusive perspective that the Right abhors. The Right hates anyone associated with what they feel is the "Browning of Europe" including the Muslim mayor of London, who preaches inclusivity or lives it.

British tabloids don't even bother to hide their disdain for the Sussexes. They constantly compare them to William and Catherine who represent a "proper British family. The most glaring example is the way they are pounding on Meghan and Harry for flying in a private jet to Nice to visit Elton John.

It's not like the Right really gives a fuck about the environmental impact. That is laughable. William and Catherine just returned from Mustique via private jet for a vacation, Charles and Edward and Andrew use private jets all the time. All of them (except Andrew & Edward) have been outspoken about Climate Change.

by Anonymousreply 355August 22, 2019 12:26 PM

[quote]The tabloid press in the UK, led by the Daily Mail,

And yet . . . the DM is one of the last mediums to welcome Reader Comment (which The Guardian in most cases won't, due to what it calls "toxic commentary"), and to publish stories that, due to agenda, those bastions of "liberalism" like The Guardian and The Independent decline to publish. Such as, since you mentioned him, Mr. Part and Parcel himself, Sadiq Khan, for whom The Guardian ran in to rescue in one of their "this is what he really meant" pieces of blatant agenda-spinning.

It's not that Megs and Ginger are "too political in the wrong way", but that they are blatant hypocrites, something any sensible person would expose and reject, especially those meant to be public watchdogs reporting on how a couple of spendthrifts are wasting public money that could be better spent to upgrade the NHS.

by Anonymousreply 356August 22, 2019 12:47 PM

That's ridiculous, R356. Whether to retain or end the role of the monarchy is something for the British people and their government to decide. Arguments exist for either decision.

But if you're going to give royalty an official role to play in your national life, then you have to give them a suitable budget to play that role.

by Anonymousreply 357August 22, 2019 12:51 PM

R356 and a surprising number of those "public comments" are from the Right. Wake the fuck up...or don't.

by Anonymousreply 358August 22, 2019 1:15 PM

R358 You're ASSuming based on your own personal prejudices. And anyway, given the woeful state of political parties in Britain, the sole difference between the Left and Right is the targets of their bigotry. And sometimes not even that.

by Anonymousreply 359August 22, 2019 1:24 PM

No, dearie, you're ASSuming. All I said was the comments were mostly from the Right. Draw your own conclusions.

I don't see the accusations of "Hypocrisy" as in any way legitimate. Just because famous people want to use their celebrity to do some good and call attention to bad things. The hypocrisy is on the media's selective and obviously biased coverage. They cherry pick and rationalize because they have an agenda that is at cross purposes. And in the case of Meghan and Harry they sell. You rarely see much shit about Sophie and Edward anymore because they're boring and no one cares.

Well you can enjoy today's Mail as they celebrate video of Wills Kate and the kiddies de planing from a commercial flight to Scotland as the Mail features photos of Elton's plane with Meghan's name plastered all around. Fortunately there is also coverage of Meghan's new charity fashion line.

by Anonymousreply 360August 22, 2019 1:37 PM

[quote]I don't see the accusations of "Hypocrisy" as in any way legitimate. Just because famous people want to use their celebrity to do some good and call attention to bad things.

R360 needs to look up the word hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 361August 22, 2019 1:40 PM

in today's edition. the daily mail had pics of william, kate and their kids traveling to scotland on budget airline!!!

I'm team william and kate.

Fuck stupid harry and his fame whore american wife.

by Anonymousreply 362August 22, 2019 2:29 PM

Well, Royals are very stupid people. They make bad investments, have gambling debts (betting on sports is legal there), waste lots of money on ugly clothes and travel etc...

That's why they need money...it goes through them like water. Maybe that's why Andrew loved the freebie private jet travels...

by Anonymousreply 363August 22, 2019 2:31 PM

R362. Apparently William and Kate just went on holiday to Mustique on private jet. This 10 minute flight to Scotland is just backstabbing PR.

by Anonymousreply 364August 23, 2019 12:52 AM

Andrew is apparently very haughty and snobbish to deal with in social settings.

by Anonymousreply 365August 23, 2019 12:57 AM

Kate and Wills frequently head to Mustique on private jets. It is clear from Will-not's sour demeanor how much he dislikes the meet and greets with the hoi polloi.

by Anonymousreply 366August 23, 2019 2:01 AM

Wills is in direct line to be King, and should be treated as such. Harry is eighth, likely soon to be ninth in the pecking order. If the Sussexes want to jet set, they should do it without the Palace to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 367August 23, 2019 3:26 AM

Harry is 6th in line, and Master Archie is 7th.

by Anonymousreply 368August 23, 2019 10:59 AM

Well I suppose Edward and Andrew ought to stop using private jets too, because the whole fucking family uses them. The trolls have obviously disrupted this thread which is really about the profligate pig Andrew so they can trash Meghan and Harry, and they think they can convince us that Andrew's not nearly as bad as the Sussexes. The Daily Mail has nothing on the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 369August 23, 2019 11:28 AM

Leave Meghan and Harry alone. This thread is to report on Prince Andrew, like this fun tidbit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 23, 2019 12:00 PM

The UK tabloids were all over the Andrew-Epstein story whilst it was fresh. When it went stale, they turned to the newest story that the Sussexes so obligingly provided. They aren't trying to deflect attention from Andrew, that is bullshit, as is the "extreme right" ruling Europe these days. It isn't.

Yes, the DM leans right; but it's real leaning is toward revenue and profits. It's one of the most successful media outlets in the world. It isn't Stormfront. And it knows perfectly well that you can only milk a story without new twists and turns over a weekend or so.

It ran gigantic headlines on the Andrew-Epstein story the weekend the story was fresh.

They aren't running anything that the Sussexes, with their big mouths, moralising pronouncements, and bizarre tone-deafness haven't spoon-fed them through reckless behaviour.

Outlets like the DM run on immediate interest, clicks, advertising, and excitement. Once readers get tired of one story, the DM feeds them another.

It's really not a political conspiracy: it's the way this level of journalism has always, always worked.

by Anonymousreply 371August 23, 2019 1:20 PM

R364 - so, when Harry announces he's only having two children to help save the planet, pointing an accusing finger nonverbally at his brother with three children, it's not backstabbing. But when Harry behaves like a hypocritical twat and gets the fallout he deserves for not practicing what he preaches, and the Cambridges have the good sense after seeing the fallout not to fall into the same trap, it's "backstabbing".

The Cambridges did the only sensible thing. What do you think they should have done: taken a luxurious private jet from Norfolk to Aberdeen?! To do what - show "solidarity" with a moralistic shite who basically implied that his brother and sister-in-law's three kids were an act of selfish self-indulgence?!

The Cambridges don't owe Harry and Meghan any cover for this. They did what anyone with common sense would have done. If it reflects badly on the Sussexes, that is the Sussexes doing it. They set themselve up for an own goal, and they got it.

by Anonymousreply 372August 23, 2019 1:26 PM

There is no point rehashing all of the salacious innuendo and speculation about Andrew because the media knows very well that nothing will come of it. Megs and Ginger are fresh meat, far more tasty and will generate far more revenue.

by Anonymousreply 373August 23, 2019 1:31 PM

R360 - Oh, please. William didn't lecture the rest of us about climate change five minutes before taking four private jet trips ine one week. And as for Meghan's latest "Look at MEEEEEE" project, it will, inevitably, as all her other projects do. turn out to be more about her than the cause.

Like that cringe-inducing trendy twaddle in VOGUE, and those utterly ridiculous cupcakes she and Harry put on their IG account, already drawing the derision they merit.

They're a pair of shallow twats full of inflated ideas of their own importance. William and Kate appear normal and down to earth next to them.

Yes, Andrew is a dirty old man of questionable character. That, however, is already old news. Tabloids, particularly, run on constant shallow ripples and frissons for a public with a notoriously short attention span.

When more news comes out about Andrew besides the stuff that's already been gone over ten times, the DM and the tabs will go back to it. Until then, the Sussexes are providing fresher material.

by Anonymousreply 374August 23, 2019 1:43 PM

So Prince Andrew is pretty much the Princess Margaret of this generation...

by Anonymousreply 375August 23, 2019 1:56 PM

"We're a family and we take care of one another. We need someone/something to take the heat off Andrew at this time. Which one of you are willing to get "caught" using the N word?"

Princess Michael: "I'LL DO IT! I'LL DO IT!"

by Anonymousreply 376August 23, 2019 2:23 PM

Megs and Ginger were media delights long before this latest bit about Andrew. One could say that posters are using Andrew to deflect from the Ginger Megs increasingly appalling antics.

by Anonymousreply 377August 23, 2019 2:27 PM

Sarah has been his beard since day one. Not only is he stupid, he is arrogant enough to be reckless. Why would he think he could walk around with people like Epstein and never be seen? Is he on Star Trek with his invisibility shield?

by Anonymousreply 378August 23, 2019 2:28 PM

About that foot massage and Epstein, story by Evgeny Morozov

The first email is by Brockman

[quote]Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire science philanthropist showed up at this weekend’s event by helicopter (with his beautiful young assistant from Belarus). He’ll be in Cambridge in a couple of weeks asked me who he should meet. You are one of the people I suggested and I told him I would send some links.

[quote]He’s the guy who gave Harvard #30m to set up Martin Nowak. He’s been extremely generous in funding projects of many of our friends and clients. He also got into trouble and spent a year in jail in Florida.

[quote]If he contacts you it’s probably worth your time to meet him as he’s extremely bright and interesting.

[quote]Last time I visited his house (the largest private residence in NYC), I walked in to find him in a sweatsuit and a British guy in a suit with suspenders, getting foot massages from two young well-dressed Russian women. After grilling me for a while about cyber-security, the Brit, named Andy, was commenting on the Swedish authorities and the charges against Julian Assange.

[quote]“We think they’re liberal in Sweden, but its more like Northern England as opposed to Southern Europe,” he said. “In Monaco, Albert works 12 hours a day but at 9pm, when he goes out, he does whatever he wants, and nobody cares. But, if I do it, I’m in big trouble.” At that point I realized that the recipient of Irina’s foot massage was his Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.

[quote]Indeed, a week later, on a slow news day, the cover of the NYpost had a full-page photo of Jeffrey and Andrew walking in Central Park under the headline: “The Prince and the Perv.” (That was the end of Andrew’s role at the UK trade ambassador.)

To which I (Morozov) responded:

[quote]thanks for clarifying this. I’m sure he’s an all-around sweet guy but I’ll have to think about it. It could be that I spent far too much time in the Soros bubble but I have zero interest in meeting billionaires - if I did, I’d be going to Davos every year. but I appreciate you taking the time.

Here is Brockman again:

[quote]A billionaire who owns Victoria’s Secret plus a modelling agency is a different kind of animal. But I hear you and basically agree. Gregory Bateson once advised me that ‘Of all our human inventions, economic man is by far the dullest.’

And here is my (Morozov's) final answer:

[quote]“A billionaire who owns Victoria’s Secret plus a modelling agency” --> one more reason to stay away actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379August 23, 2019 2:31 PM

R377 really? A couple of nitwits vs. a pedophile? Methinks you have it backward.

by Anonymousreply 380August 23, 2019 2:35 PM

Actually, yeah, he did. He was even addressing a large group about the over population crisis and its impact on the environment...as his wife was pregnant with Louis. LOL! Back in 2017 at the Tusk Trust Gala. And when William's first born was a newborn, like young Archie is right now. William and Catherine regularly took private jets including to Balmoral to see the queen. Their other trips by private jet were to Mustique and other warm climates with the entire Middleton Clan. Give it up Dearie. Flying on private planes is a matter of Security. It is not about affluence and showing off. But the Daily Mail doesn't give fuck. They care about headlines and they are rigidly ideologically on the Right. They now have a complete imbecile as Prime Minister. He'll be breakfasting with Trump at the G7, and they have young girls in Epstein's company on Trump's PRIVATE JET, but they're still ragging about Harry and Meghan. Do you have any concept of how utterly petty and inconsequential all this racist...yes RACIST bitching about Meghan is? In the scheme of things? Really. You look so ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 381August 23, 2019 4:44 PM

Yes, we remember that William lives like a rich man, and that he and everyone else now talks about the environment. The difference still is, William speaks generally and doesn't come off as showing off his personal credentials. Harry and Meghan come off as boasting about themselves and their Superior Woke Souls. Harry's little reproductive announcement was 1) TMI, and 2) humble bragging.

Perception is everything. Harry and Meghan need to stop preaching. William's third child would be, just as Harry's would also be, meaningless.

It's the 3 billion that will be born in Africa that is the real issue, but of course, Harry sure isn't going there, is he?

Yes, they all take private jets. But not after the massive gaffe that was Harry amongst the glitterati in Cyprus, another major PR mistake.

by Anonymousreply 382August 23, 2019 5:07 PM

R381 - Oh, btw, there is a Boris Johnson thread, too, and I would't be so sure he's imbecilic yet. So far, it looks as though suddenly Macron and Merkle are making little noises about "compromise" on the Irish backstop, unlile the prior imbecile, who gave away the UK's best cards before getting to the negotiating table.

You think maybe eurosceptic Corbyn, whose poll numbers are about the same as Trump's these days if not worse, would do a better job?

Britain's PM has nothing to do with Prince Andrew or the Harkles.

Meanwhile, Meghan Markle remains the family Drama Queen - managing to create a major furore over nothing but her kid's godparents, most of whose names would have been forgotten the next day.

Boris Johnson may be this that or the other, Prince Andrew is a disgusting sot, and Meghan Markle is a preening drama queen. The first two don't cancel out observing the truth of the last one.

by Anonymousreply 383August 23, 2019 5:12 PM

R381 - Oh, and as usual you give the game away by insisting that any criticism of Meghan Markle is racist bitching.

We're all tired as fuck of you DNA Warriors insisting that she deserves only kindness and worship because her Mum is black.

Go back to CB - I think I hear Kaiser calling you. And you're blocked.

by Anonymousreply 384August 23, 2019 5:14 PM

What a petty,petulant ass you are, R384, etc!

by Anonymousreply 385August 23, 2019 5:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386August 24, 2019 12:19 AM

Andrew, you in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 387August 24, 2019 1:50 AM

[quote] Jack Brooksbank is from a family of wealthy baronets and Eduardo is the multi millionaire son of a Count, [R323], so I doubt either of the princesses will be slumming it any time soon.

you're so funny and naive. Just because someone's parents have money, it certainly doesn't mean they have money. And rich people are notoriously cheap. Those men's fathers won't want to support the York girls

The Italian guy is only involved with Beatrice because of her position in the royal family. If this scandal breaks open, Andrew will be poison. No one will want to have anything to do with him or his daughters. These men's family's will be shamed

by Anonymousreply 388August 24, 2019 3:35 AM

Unfortunately, r388, Andrew is never going to prison. It will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 389August 24, 2019 3:46 AM

[quote] We're all tired as fuck of you DNA Warriors insisting that she deserves only kindness and worship because her Mum is black

Her mum? MUM? Ooooh, look It's Bonnie Prince Charlie posting on the DataLounge. How exciting

by Anonymousreply 390August 24, 2019 5:40 AM

[quote] Sarah has been his beard since day one. Not only is he stupid, he is arrogant enough to be reckless. Why would he think he could walk around with people like Epstein and never be seen? Is he on Star Trek with his invisibility shield?

I don't think you understand the ways of the royal family. When they are pictured with a friend who is in trouble or who has been accused of leaking one sided biased stories about a royal (in that royal's favor), they are doing it on purpose. They can't say they support that person, but they show it by being seen with them. That's what Andrew did. That time with Epstein had to have been the only time I ever saw him out in a public place on his own. You usually only see him at royal events, charity events, parties and that's it. You'd never see him going into a store or walking around a public park. It would be very, very, very rare to see

When Diana helped that reporter write that book about her, the press speculated that one of her old roommates was a source for the book. A day later Diana was seen leaving the roommate's house and giving a long goodbye to her and her family out on the front doorstep while a photographer filmed the entire thing. That's what the royals do. They say it by putting on a display. And Andrew did that with epstein after he was released from jail

by Anonymousreply 391August 24, 2019 6:01 AM

And here's another thing, the palace usually doesn't comment on these scandals, except when it's absolutely true

They've denied William cheated, Andrew was a sexual molester of sex slaves, they also denied for MANY, MANY, MANY years that prince charles was having an affair with camilla parker bowles. Then when he finally admitted he was an affair with her, the palace said, it was only after Harry was a few years old and the marriage had "irretrievably broken down". More lies. They never stopped fucking each other. Before, during or after his marriage to Diana. They also lied and said, Charles didn't want to marry camilla. They got married 2 years later. They've said, she doesn't want to be Queen. She'll be the Queen (consort)

They played down andrew and epstein and now photos have revealed that epstein was a guest of the Queen at 3 of her homes (one owned by the taxpayers) and all at the taxpayer's expense. Can you imagine what else has gone on?

by Anonymousreply 392August 24, 2019 6:08 AM

“And Andrew did that with epstein after he was released from jail.”

If that’s what royals do, it’s proof they’re not just dumb but rather good and truly stupid.

Today’s DM rant is from an unnamed “friend” that while Andy is indeed randy (more than 1000 lovers! But none of them underage!) still, he’s really a great guy.

by Anonymousreply 393August 24, 2019 12:27 PM

Andrew is untouchable. And here's the image to reiterate that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394August 24, 2019 12:30 PM

Andrew on WiliLeaks never gets old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395August 24, 2019 12:56 PM

I'm not proclaiming Andrew dumb and innocent, because I believe he is guilty, slimy and crooked. But as I think about it, there are a lot of celebrity types and very wealthy not celebrities who a re in the orbit of the RF, not to mention their "set" of nobility, lesser royals, etc. and any one among them may be involved in something salacious and vile.

Wasn't Pippa Middleton's father-in-law just involved in something that very quickly got hushed up? And when you considered the possibilities, drugs, sexual perversions, money and crooked business issues, etc. why, hell, they're just like the rest of the world.

It's sort of like the Catholic Church as an institution. It's rotten through and through, even including bank fraud to add to the laundry list of sexual perversions. I don't have any illusions about Royals. But what pisses me off is that they, like the priests of the Church, are shielded from paying the consequences for their reprehensible behavior.

Now, IMO the Church is worse because they have been represented as above everyone, teaching, lecturing and judging Good & Evil and sort of keeping civilized society on a righteous path. That's the whole point of their existence: To teach and guide people to "be good" so they can go to heaven. While they themselves are as corrupt and disgusting as it's possible to be.

I know that through the ages there have been corrupt, dangerous, perverted royals, and it was "handled" quietly, out of the public eye. But that is no longer possible. Just as the priests who break the laws of the state are subject to prosecution. (When Thomas Beckett, Archbishop of Canterbury refused to turn over a corrupt priest who broke the civil law he had a major falling out with Henry II, because the issue was who could prosecute a priest. Henry said he should be liable to the state, Beckett said no, he was only answerable to the Church. Beckett was killed.)

Now, with the Crown, a few centuries ago they could legitimately claim that they were the state, and answerable to no one but God, and so were above the laws of men. But even then, The Sovereign had a mechanism to deal with Royals. Anne Boleyn had to go before some tribunal, at court to be convicted of witchcraft & adultery.

So I guess what I'd like to know is whether or not there is a mechanism within the monarchy, that would investigate, try and convict/sentence a Royal who broke the law? It's an antiquated system, and I think for at least two or three centuries the people of the realm have demanded accountability from the Crown. But something has to be done about Andrew and anyone else who commits heinous crimes.

by Anonymousreply 396August 24, 2019 1:08 PM

R395 Andrew does sound kind of hilarious here, railing on about "fucking journalists from the National [sic] Guardian, who poke their noses everywhere." I especially love that he got the name of the Guardian wrong. He really is that scoundrel on "The Royals."

Did anyone else sort of enjoy that show, by the way? I think it tried too hard to appeal to the kids, and just missed being good camp. I wish it had actually taken itself a little more seriously. Gone too soon!

by Anonymousreply 397August 24, 2019 1:13 PM

I think that in this day and age the Royal Family has long been worse than the Catholic Church. People can opt out of the Catholic Church. Subjects cannot opt out of the Monarchy. They even have their own religion.

by Anonymousreply 398August 24, 2019 1:18 PM

I don't get the euphemisms employed by the mass media surrounding all of this shit show. WTF is the difference between "underaged girls" and children? What is the difference between "unwanted sex" or "non consensual sex" and rape? And don't tell me about penetration. I know that rape involves penetration. But sexual assault and rape are what happened. So call it what it was. These gorwn assed men molested, assaulted, raped children, and they need to have their asses kicked for starters.

by Anonymousreply 399August 24, 2019 1:21 PM

That article about Andrew also exposes the underbelly of avast web of corruption in central Asia and Eastern Europe. And the RUssians are up to their necks in it. No wonder Andrew and Trump hit it off so well. Andrew is the Royal Family's Trump.

by Anonymousreply 400August 24, 2019 1:30 PM

England is filled with the ultra wealthy from a variety of corrupt regimes from the Gulf, Russia, Central and Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe. All of whom hob-nob with Royals, senior government officials, media and industrial magnets. The Queen and Andrew are simply the pinnacle of the whole stinking mountain of corrupt trash.

by Anonymousreply 401August 24, 2019 1:41 PM

Via Wikileaks, he’s as thick as pig shit and his brown nosing compatriots were a disgrace

[quote]In the cable from the US embassy to Washington in October 2008, Gfoeller wrote: "Rude language à la British … [Andrew] turned to the general issue of promoting British economic interests abroad. He railed at British anticorruption investigators, who had had the 'idiocy' of almost scuttling the al-Yamama deal with Saudi Arabia.

[quote]The dispatch continued: "His mother's subjects seated around the table roared their approval. He then went on to 'these (expletive) journalists, especially from the National [sic] Guardian, who poke their noses everywhere' and (presumably) make it harder for British businessmen to do business. The crowd practically clapped”.

[quote]In an astonishing display of candour in a public hotel where the brunch was taking place, all of the businessmen then chorused that nothing gets done in Kyrgyzstan if President [Kurmanbek] Bakiyev's son Maxim does not get 'his cut'. Prince Andrew took up the topic with gusto, saying that he keeps hearing Maxim's name 'over and over again' whenever he discusses doing business in this country. Emboldened, one businessman said that doing business here is 'like doing business in the Yukon' in the 19th century, ie only those willing to participate in local corrupt practices are able to make any money … At this point the Duke of York laughed uproariously, saying that: 'All of this sounds exactly like France.'"

[quote] "Again turning thoughtful, the prince mused that outsiders could do little to change the culture of corruption here. They themselves have to have a change of heart. Just like you have to cure yourself of anorexia. No one else can do it for you."

[quote]She added: "He reacted with almost neuralgic patriotism whenever any comparison between the US and UK came up. For example, one British businessman noted that despite the 'overwhelming might of the American economy compared to ours' the amount of American and British investment in Kyrgyzstan was similar. Snapped the duke: 'No surprise there. The Americans don't understand geography. Never have. In the UK, we have the best geography teachers in the world!'"

by Anonymousreply 402August 24, 2019 2:22 PM

Prince Andrew spoke out today to defend his former friendship with disgraced paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein, insisting that 'at no stage' did he see or suspect criminal behaviour.

The Prince spoke out amid intense scrutiny over his close relationship with the paedophile billionaire after he killed himself in a Manhattan prison two weeks ago.

In a lengthy statement, the Duke of York admitted it was a 'mistake and error' to see Epstein in 2010 after his 2008 conviction for sex with a child but he insisted did not 'witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction'.

In a statement, Andrew said: 'It is apparent to me since the suicide of Mr Epstein that there has been an immense amount of media speculation about so much in his life.

'This is particularly the case in relation to my former association or friendship with Mr Epstein. 'Therefore I am eager to clarify the facts to avoid further speculation.

'I met Mr Epstein in 1999. During the time I knew him, I saw him infrequently and probably no more than only once or twice a year. I have stayed in a number of his residences.

'At no stage during the limited time I spent with him did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction.

'I have said previously that it was a mistake and an error to see him after his release in 2010 and I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we now know.

'I have tremendous sympathy for all those affected by his actions and behaviour.

'His suicide has left many unanswered questions and I acknowledge and sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure.

'This is a difficult time for everyone involved and I am at a loss to be able to understand or explain Mr Epstein's lifestyle.

He added: 'I deplore the exploitation of any human being and would not condone, participate in, or encourage any such behaviour.'

His statement comes after a former police officer claimed that Epstein's 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell made several secret visits to Buckingham Palace to visit Prince Andrew.

Paul Page, who served in the Royal Protection Command from 1998 until 2004, alleged that Maxwell and several other women made trips to the palace to meet with the Duke of York.

He said that the female guests wouldn't sign the Palace's gate book and royal protection officers would even drive them home, or face an angry Andrew who'd become 'abusive' if challenged.

by Anonymousreply 403August 24, 2019 3:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 24, 2019 3:40 PM

Prince Andrew isn't telling the whole story. Obviously he slept with MM courtesy of JE and both know secrets which could damage the BRF per online stories.

by Anonymousreply 405August 24, 2019 5:02 PM

R384 is the racist, 78 year old frau from the 90 British Royal Gossip threads. She always loses it and squawks 'blocked' as soon as anyone makes a positive comment about Markle. Otherwise known as the Celebitchy Troll. It's her favorite website.

by Anonymousreply 406August 24, 2019 6:03 PM

R384 is the racist, 78 year old frau from the 90 British Royal Gossip threads. She always loses it and squawks 'blocked' as soon as anyone makes a positive comment about Markle. Otherwise known as the Celebitchy Troll. It's her favorite website.

by Anonymousreply 407August 24, 2019 6:03 PM

R405 - Please. Meghan Markle was too old for Epstein's stable ten years ago. I doubt even Harvey Weinstein would have given her a tumble; his standards in the looks department are way too high.

by Anonymousreply 408August 25, 2019 12:47 PM

R408, Internet rumors say MM slept with both Prince Andrew as a friend of Epstein and Prince Philip. Supposedly that's why both dissed her publicly from Day-1.

Danja Zone claims Prince Andrew visited Zorro Ranch along with other celebs like Barbara Walters. She offers a visual tour of the inside of the compound. Debating if I should post it as a separate thread for "tasteful friends."

by Anonymousreply 409August 25, 2019 1:37 PM

[quote]Internet rumors say MM slept with both Prince Andrew as a friend of Epstein and Prince Philip. Supposedly that's why both dissed her publicly from Day-1.

Well, then, it must be true. Very authoritative.

by Anonymousreply 410August 25, 2019 1:40 PM

Andrew is a loser. In which universe would anyone think they could move up the social ladder by sleeping with him. He's gross. He has been gross for a couple decades or more. And he has always been a total loser always begging his mother for support. Financial support, a spot on the balcony, and another estate.

by Anonymousreply 411August 25, 2019 1:42 PM

QE2 seems like such a lovely lady. How are her kids and grandkids so messed up?

by Anonymousreply 412August 25, 2019 2:21 PM

R412 Prince Philip is not a lovely person. He is rather awful. Since he contributed half of his children's genomes, it is not surprising to see those awful traits in the offspring.

by Anonymousreply 413August 25, 2019 2:28 PM

Prince Andrew was on the private jet with Miss Russia and egg dick. Mile high club...

by Anonymousreply 414August 25, 2019 2:55 PM

Andrew slept with MM? Where do you get this?

by Anonymousreply 415August 25, 2019 2:59 PM

[quote]QE2 seems like such a lovely lady. How are her kids and grandkids so messed up?

To the degree they are (and they're not that bad, except for that idiot Andrew, it's the world in which they live and how they are raised, with nannies, servants, boarding schools, deference. They really don't know any better. Diana probably softened up William a bit. His marriage to somebody so resolutely middle class and family oriented probably helped a bit more. But they still know exactly who they are and live in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 416August 25, 2019 4:38 PM

Is there any way Pedo-Andy can be removed from the line of succession?

by Anonymousreply 417August 25, 2019 6:59 PM

He's so far down the line of succession now, it doesn't really matter.

by Anonymousreply 418August 25, 2019 7:06 PM

R409 Please do!

by Anonymousreply 419August 25, 2019 8:51 PM

According to The Daily Mail, Prince Andrew has agreed to speak with the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 420August 26, 2019 12:23 AM

The day before the FBI interview, the Queen will suddenly remember that she inexplicably forgot to tell Prince Andrew that he is in fact now PRINCE ROYAL.

- Not Paul Burrell

by Anonymousreply 421August 26, 2019 12:37 AM

You know...Andrew really doesn't look like any of his siblings and while he might be a Windsor, he doesn't really look like them. He could be a foundling child, someone else's bastard and thus not part of the Royal Family bloodlines.

by Anonymousreply 422August 26, 2019 4:43 AM

He resembles his paternal grandmother, Princess Alice of Battenberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423August 26, 2019 4:57 AM

Not quite R420. From the Daily Mail:

"Prince Andrew will co-operate with police over the Jeffrey Epstein case [bold]if asked[/bold], the Mail has been told."

"Buckingham Palace aides made clear that the embattled Duke of York would be willing to help authorities on both sides of the Atlantic [bold]if approached[/bold], saying: ‘Members of the Royal Family would always co-operate with the police [bold]in an appropriate way[/bold].’"

This is classic PR spin, being seen to be cooperative with nothing to hide. The reality is that Andrew will never speak to any prosecuting authority, as it would open him up to questions that he does not want to answer and culpability that he does not want to admit.

Therefore, expect more dead ends like this one:

"Last week it emerged that the Metropolitan Police had decided not to investigate claims first made in 2015 that the prince had sex with a 17-year-old victim of the paedophile financier, who committed suicide earlier this month awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges."

by Anonymousreply 424August 26, 2019 5:02 AM

Fergie is exactly like Ghislaine. She procured for Paddy McNally back in the day. She was well known in the F1 world for ‘managing’ Paddy’s sex life. F1 is full of Epstein’s. Andrew was probably attracted to her because she understood his ‘requirements’.

by Anonymousreply 425August 26, 2019 5:05 AM

R409 Using Danja Zone as a source immediately identifies you as a nutty middle aged white conservative frau. If you use a youtuber that thinks Harry shapeshifted from a lizard as a reliable source you need HELP!!!!! And stay the fuck off LSA. You nutters apparently bought the site to screaming halt 3 weeks ago with your weird shit. They are about to release the Kraken on you. Heard that from a very reliable source with mod rights.

by Anonymousreply 426August 26, 2019 6:44 AM

R425, I do not post on LSA.

All YouTubers have relevant info to reveal as well as silly stuff designed to get them extra attention. I always take everything I read and hear with a huge grain of salt. Obviously R425 cannot do the same. Danja Zone is the only source of visuals on the interior of JE's NM ranch. Therefore the shout out.

by Anonymousreply 427August 26, 2019 6:54 AM

The story is that Andrew was the result of the Queen’s fling with her long-standing racing manager Lord Porchester. So still the Queen’s son but not fathered by Philip. He certainly doesn’t look or act like any of his siblings.

by Anonymousreply 428August 26, 2019 7:14 AM

i think it is time to deroyalized them through paperwork, or the Gulltine, i don't care.

by Anonymousreply 429August 26, 2019 7:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430August 26, 2019 1:05 PM

Delicious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431August 26, 2019 1:16 PM

Better days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432August 26, 2019 1:21 PM

I have to wonder if, many years ago, maybe after Koo Stark, the Palace assigned a minder to Andrew and later, Fergie, ....unsuccessfully?

by Anonymousreply 433August 26, 2019 3:15 PM

Koo dodged a bullet for sure!

by Anonymousreply 434August 26, 2019 4:44 PM

R409 - Oh, yeah, "internet rumours". You mean, like the ones insisting Meghan used a surrogate and Archie is a doll?

Meghan was never near Epstein's stable, and as for getting in on with Prince Philip - where the fuck would he have encountered her?

That she opened her legs for any man she thought could get her up the ladder is beyond question. That two of them were Prince Andrew, through Epstein, let alone his aged father, is absurd.

"Internet rumours" do not have a stellar record of truth.

by Anonymousreply 435August 26, 2019 4:49 PM

R428 - Oh, that's another Internet b.s. rumour. Andrew was the child of the Queen's reconciliation with Philip after their marriage went through a bad patch. The Queen is deeply religious and after falling in love with Philip at 13, never once looked at another man. All the children in one family usually have different personalities and characteristics. Charles doesn't act like Anne, who doesn't act like Edward, who doesn't act like Charles, etc.

Anne looks just like her mother and great-grandmother, Queen Mary, and even more like her great-Aunt, Mary, the Princess Royal, King George V's only daughter.

Does that mean she isn't Philip's child, either?

by Anonymousreply 436August 26, 2019 4:55 PM

YOu know aside from the ceremonial rooms where state banquets are held, and audiences, and conferring titles and knighthoods, etc. The rest of Buckingham Palace is little more than a vast apartment building with a lot of office space. it is poorly ventilated, poorly heated, it is drafty, old and inefficient, and yeah it has some great artwork, but shit. Why would anyone who was born to wealth and lived an opulent lifestyle give a fuck?

by Anonymousreply 437August 26, 2019 6:25 PM

can andy be put on trial for messin with underage girls ???? god I hope so, that fat bum

by Anonymousreply 438August 27, 2019 11:54 AM

R438 - for the umpteenth time, 17 is the age of sexual consent in New York. He can't be put on trial unless a New York grand jury hands down an indictment, and I wouldn't hold my breath for that if I were you. Unless he forcibly raped her, and she can prove it, there is no case. Bad behaviour, yes; criminal behaviour, no. No D.A. with half a brain would even take the case without a grand jury indictment, and that would also involve extraditing the Queen's son.

And, he has also agreed to talk to the FBI.

Does he need to be eased out of public life for good? Yes. Was the plaintiff underage? No, not according to New York law.

No trial, no prison, nothing but a blackened reputation and any public career going forward, and another stick in the eye of the British monarchy, whose otherwise dutiful and highly respected monarch just cannot seem to rein in her badly behaved children and grandchildren. She spoiled Andrew and she should have insisted that Harry and Meghan live together in Britain for a year before giving consent to their marriage. She's always been a coward where her family is concerned, and the result is the mess her sons and grandson have made of things.

by Anonymousreply 439August 27, 2019 1:39 PM

Do we honestly think that Meghan and Harry would have accepted the Queen not approving their immediate marriage? How would Meghan have played those cards, being no doubt in a hurry to seal the deal?

by Anonymousreply 440August 27, 2019 4:15 PM

They wouldn’t have accepted it because they’re not 12 years old and it’s 2019 (or whenever they got married).

by Anonymousreply 441August 27, 2019 9:08 PM

I wonder how much of all this mess Prince Charles was aware of during the Diamond Jubilee celebrations in 2012 when he famously excluded Andrew from the main balcony.

by Anonymousreply 442August 27, 2019 10:32 PM

Gee, r442 maybe Prince Charles started cluing in when Andrew appeared in July 2017 sporting a BLACK EYE at Countess Mountbatten of Burma's funeral. Oh wait....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443August 28, 2019 2:24 AM

I guess his victim fought back that time. Maybe it was on of the 12 year old French twins.

by Anonymousreply 444August 28, 2019 4:10 AM

R443 I’ve seen photos of Prince Andrew at a party with a woman wearing PVC who seemed to be a professional dominatrix.

by Anonymousreply 445August 28, 2019 6:26 AM

[quote] No trial, no prison, nothing but a blackened reputation and any public career going forward, and another stick in the eye of the British monarchy, whose otherwise dutiful and highly respected monarch just cannot seem to rein in her badly behaved children and grandchildren.

What are you talking about? The other three children are very happily married now. And in any case, it was not the queen's responsibility in the first place that they be happily married--who in the world blames the parents when someone adult cheats.

by Anonymousreply 446August 28, 2019 6:26 AM

He will off himself after 2 more years of the peasants calling for him to be beheaded for de virginizing dozens of kids.

by Anonymousreply 447August 28, 2019 2:11 PM

As long as he’s untouchable, r447, he’s not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 448August 28, 2019 2:15 PM

I have no doubt Charles knows everything. He keeps tabs on these things and I'm sure he has informants everywhere. He needs to set up a car accident for Andy and Fergie. It will perk things up, everyone will be shocked and then relieved. At least after the queen is dead. Andy better be praying she's got at least another 10 years in her.

by Anonymousreply 449August 28, 2019 3:29 PM

Anne is not "happily married" and is essentially separated from her husband.

by Anonymousreply 450August 28, 2019 5:27 PM

R450 is the Welp Troll. She thinks everyone, including Anne, Harry and Meghan, are gay and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 451August 28, 2019 5:32 PM

"who in the world blames the parents when someone adult cheats."

A lot of people when the parents are royalty and the country is paying for their cheating offspring. If one of their offspring are shown to be diddling children, the world will be calling for his head on a pike.

They're not prisspots. They're called citizens.

by Anonymousreply 452August 28, 2019 5:59 PM

Is this going to help or hurt Andrew and Sarah from remarrying?

by Anonymousreply 453August 28, 2019 7:20 PM

Her children are entitled assholes. She had to have been a royal fuck up as a mother.

by Anonymousreply 454August 29, 2019 3:40 AM

Andrew should hire Alan Dershowitz as his attorney, lol.

by Anonymousreply 455August 29, 2019 7:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456August 29, 2019 2:17 PM

why do they even deny? so fucking dumb. I don't think there was photoshop back then...

by Anonymousreply 457August 29, 2019 2:28 PM

That just proves to me it's real and he did fuck the girl and others.

by Anonymousreply 458August 29, 2019 2:28 PM

None of this matters to a mother. And when this mother is one of the most respected, esteemed and well connected people in the world God himself couldn't touch her son.

by Anonymousreply 459August 29, 2019 3:16 PM

This leads me to a question...are any of the four children from QEII close each other? I don’t think so... usually you have a few siblings who are closer that the others, but it seems like none of QEII’s children even like each other.

by Anonymousreply 460August 29, 2019 3:38 PM

I'm sure the Queen feels it could have been worse. He could have been gay. Child rapists have nothing on deviants.

by Anonymousreply 461August 29, 2019 4:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 29, 2019 10:01 PM

Jeezus R462, warn a person will ya??

by Anonymousreply 463August 29, 2019 10:37 PM

What the hell is he wearing - Spanx? Looks like a cross between board shorts and speedos.

by Anonymousreply 464August 30, 2019 3:33 AM

That’s not Andrew @r462.

by Anonymousreply 465August 30, 2019 4:15 AM

Oh, very droll!

R462 is a picture of a 30 year old lardtard called James Argent, from the UK reality show TOWIE.

by Anonymousreply 466August 30, 2019 7:16 AM

R21, you mean Jack Brooksbank? Part of the Brooksbank Baronetcy? I believe he's an aristocrat and a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila. That does not make him a bartender.

by Anonymousreply 467August 30, 2019 10:23 AM

R76, with what money?

by Anonymousreply 468August 30, 2019 12:09 PM

The FBI years ago seized the infamous photo showing Prince Andrew smiling alongside Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, according to a new report.

The picture, which was taken sometime in early 2001 at Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell’s London home, was among 20 images seized by the feds during an interview with Giuffre in 2011, the Telegraph reported.

Giuffre has claimed she had sex with the royal after being recruited as Epstein’s alleged sex slave as a teenager.

A source close to Prince Andrew insisted that the photo appears doctored — pointing to the Duke of York’s fingers, which are wrapped around Giuffre’s waist.

“Andrew’s fingers appear quite slender, like a girl’s fingers,” the pal said. “They are also a strange shade of red. His real fingers are actually much chubbier, quite small and chubby.”

The picture is now believed to be part of the criminal probe into Epstein’s co-conspirators and will be scrutinized for authenticity.

“That has to have an explanation,” Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies told Sky News on Thursday about the photo. “He can’t say he didn’t know her. He can’t say he wasn’t friendly with her. I think it’s hard to look at that picture and say that you had no idea that she was young.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469August 30, 2019 4:40 PM

Jeez R469, the nonsense they would come up with to let this idiot off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 470August 31, 2019 2:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!