Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim Cattrall shades SJP again, says no to SATC 3 film

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2021 10:40 AM

Meow!!

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2019 12:03 AM

This is super old news

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2019 12:05 AM

I don't quite understand. Was the feud ongoing throughout the show and HBO tried to make peace since it was hugely popular? Or did things sour over the first two movies? It seems like if it was such a toxic set, why would you stay for so long?

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2019 12:05 AM

Satc was mostly awful but I really think Kim is a borderline personality disordered head case. Normal people don't carry on so melodramatically about a former Co worker. Move the fuck on you bitter cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2019 12:17 AM

Oh who cares, just kill Samantha off and up Jennifer Hudsons role ...

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2019 12:18 AM

Once she's broke, she'll be lured out of obscurity for a reunion, and will make kissy-face like they all do. Here's a hint, Kim: Susan Richardson!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2019 12:23 AM

She'll always be Lassie to me.

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2019 12:58 AM

Lordie, will these two aging and unattractive hags just disappear into retirement and oblivion already?! It's like they've made middle-aged careers out of one suggesting their former hit show's next sequel while the other one responds that she never will agree to it.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2019 1:45 AM

At least Susan Dey showed some class.

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2019 1:49 AM

Uh, raccoon eyes do not enhance SJP's "features"

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2019 1:53 AM

At this stage of the game who's really interested in another Sex And The City movie? It's ancient history - and the stars are heading into that territory too.

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2019 1:57 AM

OP This story is as old as you are

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2019 2:02 AM

Parker may well have been cunty but she's become Cattralls' perpetual scapegoat for all of her personal and career dissapointments. I suspect part of KC 's anger is that she believes she should have had a better and more illustrious career and was only held back by sex and the City. The problem is that Cattrall was never talented enough to be a bigger star. SATC kept her in the limelight much longer than she would have been without it.

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2019 2:03 AM

A Whatever Happened To Carrie Bradshaw movie should be in the works instead.

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2019 2:18 AM

That's shocking R6!

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2019 2:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2019 2:35 AM

[quote]At least Susan Dey showed some class.

Excuse me?

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2019 2:41 AM

One thing about women- they can never let go of a grudge.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2019 12:10 PM

Was DL more Team Kim or Team SJP?

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2020 3:49 AM

Team Kim

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2020 3:53 AM

Nobody asked ya, Kim. We got it.

by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2020 3:55 AM

"One thing about women- they can never let go of a grudge."

As opposed to men who will kill you over a grudge?

by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2020 3:58 AM

It’s over, move on - we have.

by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2020 4:14 AM

Is that Mannequin available?

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2020 4:14 AM

It’s bizarre to me that she is in an absolute rage because SJP sent a condolence tweet. So what? What did she expect her to do? Tweet “I’m glad your brother is dead, you cunt”?

Obviously they’re not close and if Kim is that angry when she talks to SJP in person, I wouldn’t want to call her either. A tweet gets the message across without having to exposure herself to angry crazy lady having a rant.

There’s nothing wrong with even casual acquaintances sending a brief condolence message. Even people that don’t really like you, if they’re a coworker. It’s just good manners.

by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2020 4:15 AM

[quote]A tweet gets the message across without having to exposure herself to angry crazy lady having a rant.

So does a quietly mailed sympathy card, moron.

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2020 4:22 AM

That link to the "story" only goes to film of a red carpet "event" w/Sarah Jessica (wearing literally a dog of a dress) and end-times personality Andy Cohen. Not one thing to support the quoted article, OP.

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2020 4:29 AM

R6 are you kidding? Cattrall was the most famous member of that cast when she went in. She has residuals.

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2020 4:31 AM

Maybe she just doesn't want to have to lose weight to be in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2020 5:13 AM

A reminder that the one thing the media and everyone involved with the SATC 3 project never mentioned-- Cattrall's agents probably had given a yes to the project. The project was moving forward, Cattrall claims that she never said yes and never entertained it....Her agents probably kept the offer warm, suggesting behind the scenes she was far more likely to do it. Because they would have earned millions if they could have talked her into it. and its not like there are other big money projects on the horizon. So her agents gave every impression they were moving towards yes...this happens ALL THE TIME with big money offers on movies actors dont want to do or possibly never bother reading. It's most likely to happen in a scenario like this--where the actor has nothing else of value on the horizon and the agents make one final play to push them to say yes and sign the contract--at that point, the talent is stuck and the agents really dont care if the actor jumps agencies--they might even prefer it. they got their money, bought a new Ferrari or house, and the actor earns big money. Nobodys fault, just the way the game is played (and usually, the actor ends up just doing it because everyone around them is pushing them to say yes)

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2020 6:43 AM

Cattrall might be tempted to be in a remake of My Friend Flicka if SJC was cast in the title role.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2020 6:55 AM

Can everyone just stop asking her now? It's so tedious at this point, she couldn't be more clear that she's not going to do it, and they are not going to do it without her so it's dead, move on!

I don't blame her either - not everyone puts money above all else and it's good to see someone with some integrity.

I would love Ryan Murphy to do another season of Feud with these two though, it would be iconic! Who would play the main roles?

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2020 8:53 AM

Highly unlikely there will be another SATC movie. SJP is bring doing a other TV reboot: Mrs.Ed

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2020 9:26 AM

This is an old article UKGuy, I don't think anyone is still asking her.

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2020 9:39 AM

Why did R19 bump this 7 month old article? Nobody is still asking about a new SATC movie.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2020 10:53 AM

So sue me, r35.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2020 11:43 AM

Team Kim

by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2020 11:52 AM

Let it go already.

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2020 12:00 PM

[Quote] at that point, the talent is stuck and the agents really dont care if the actor jumps agencies--they might even prefer it. they got their money, bought a new Ferrari or house, and the actor earns big money.

Sounds like a fun job 😑

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2020 12:08 PM

R22 has joined us from r/gendercritical.

by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2020 12:11 PM

She'll always be Lassie to me.

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2020 1:18 PM

Really? I don't know of any man who would kill over a grudge.

The drama between all those women is uniquely female.

Actresses can't work together.

The female relationships they portrayed onscreen are a ludicrous fantasy. The reality is playing out off-screen.

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2020 1:20 PM

Has there been any show about female friends that wasn't a total powder keg of drama off-camera?

SATC, Desperate Housewives, The Golden Girls, Designing Women, Alice, even The View...

by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2020 2:40 PM

[quote] Has there been any show about female friends that wasn't a total powder keg of drama off-camera?

Sisters - All four actresses are still close after these years.

by Anonymousreply 44February 7, 2020 2:42 PM

The cast of Sisters reunited 18 years later - all still very good friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 7, 2020 2:45 PM

It could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 46February 7, 2020 2:55 PM

Kim is an amazing jazz musician!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2021 4:27 AM

I wish Kim had said no to SATC 2 because that was a fucking embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2021 4:55 AM

Matthew needs to lead her out to a nice, peaceful pasture. She'll just go on and on making these things otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2021 5:09 AM

SJP has been cunty af on a twitter thread about innovative ways to write Samantha out of the show.

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2021 5:28 AM

Will Kim agree to do it now?

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2021 10:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!