Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts is a changed man!

Chris Watts, the Colorado man who murdered his pregnant wife and two young daughters, claims in a chilling jailhouse letter to his mother that he’s a changed man who has a newfound relationship with God.

His mother, Cindy Watts, is interviewed in a new HLN special: Killer Dad: Chris Watts Speaks. During the show, she reads the letter she received from her son.

“I’m still a Dad! I’m still a son! No matter what,” Watts wrote. “Now, I can add servant of God to that mix! He has shown me peace, peace, love and forgiveness, and that’s how I live every day.”

It’s a stunning declaration for Watts, 33, who is is serving multiple life sentences for an unspeakable crime. In November, he pleaded guilty to the August 13, 2018, murders of his pregnant wife, Shanann, 34, and the couple’s two young daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, the latter of whom would have turned four next Wednesday.

He later buried Shanann in at a remote oil field where he put his two daughters in large oil tanks. Their bodies were found three days later.

The murders came after Watts began an affair with coworker Nichol Kessinger, who told police that he had told her that he was separated from his wife.

The HLN special details how Watts and Kessinger traded photos, which Watts hid from his family using an app on his phone that looks like a calculator until a secret passcode is entered. Those photos included ones from a secret trip the pair took to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve.

In a Feb. 18 interview from inside prison, Watts gave chilling details of the murders to authorities from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

He said his wife Shanann “may have been” praying as he strangled her to death inside their bedroom. He said he then drove his wife’s body to his job site, where he buried it in a shallow grave as his daughters waited in the car. Then he smothered both girls.

During the confession, he said that whenever he closes his eyes, he hears his oldest daughter’s final words begging him not to kill her.

“Daddy, no!,” Bella Watts, 4, screamed as her father moved in to smother her with the same blanket he’d used to kill her sister Celeste, 3, moments before.

“I hear it every day, when Bella was talking to me,” Watts told police. “When she said, ‘Daddy, no!'”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 12, 2019 11:10 AM

Which god does he have a relationship with? Moloch?

by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2019 2:17 AM

He may still be a son but he's no longer a father. He may be a changed man, but his wife and children are still dead. Funny how he doesn't acknowledge that part of his predicament.

This fucker - don't believe he's sincere for a second. I think he's just sucking up to his parents.

by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2019 2:18 AM

He's obviously a sociopath and sociopaths don't change.

by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2019 2:21 AM

Pretty sure he is getting rammed in prison - dude was gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2019 2:22 AM

[quotes] He said his wife Shanann “may have been” praying as he strangled her to death inside their bedroom.

Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2019 2:24 AM

Jailhouse religious converts are plentiful. They instantly revert to the pieces of shit they truly are the second they are back on the street.

by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2019 2:47 AM

I am glad Our Chris is finding purpose and direction and serenity during this difficult time.

I just hope the "god thing" doesn't keep him from still having side affairs with men when he gets out (fingers crossed)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2019 2:47 AM

[quote] I just hope the "god thing" doesn't keep him from still having side affairs with men when he gets out

Oh, please.

He's getting more COCK in prison, than he ever got on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2019 2:52 AM

He's a fucking demon, and a severely closeted coward!!!! Hate him to the moon and back!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2019 2:59 AM

He needs to slow his roll.

He’s got a looong time to go.

by Anonymousreply 10July 13, 2019 3:02 AM

We never really understand another's choices unless we've walked in their shoes.

by Anonymousreply 11July 13, 2019 3:05 AM

Are we sure he did this? Isn’t it possible the wife killed the girls and he caught her in the act and killed her while trying to stop her?

by Anonymousreply 12July 13, 2019 3:08 AM

He will rot in the nine circles of hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote]r12 Are we sure he did this? Isn’t it possible the wife killed the girls and he caught her in the act and killed her while trying to stop her?

Chris was robbed of "his day in court," so we'll never know. They just probably put something in front of him and he signed it.

It's almost a form of gay bashing.

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2019 3:16 AM

He’s a beautiful man. Hope he gets out one day. Such a miscarriage of justice.

by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2019 3:19 AM

R5 She was gurgling

Why the fuck does that article talk about how it is coming up to the dead daughters birthday, the ugly child with bad bad hair is dead. no more birthdays ever

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2019 3:21 AM

How his case slipped through the cracks this way, [italic]I'll[/italic] never know.

by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2019 3:22 AM

Hay gurl Miss Dan Peterson at R7! It's been a minute!

by Anonymousreply 18July 13, 2019 3:32 AM

He SAID that he killed them all, mental defective at R12.

by Anonymousreply 19July 13, 2019 3:40 AM

People give false confessions all the time. The police browbeat them until they give up and say what the cops want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 20July 13, 2019 3:42 AM

Chris at prayer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 13, 2019 3:50 AM

[quote]r19 He SAID that he killed them all, mental defective at [R12]

[italic]WERE YOU THERE ? ?[/italic]

Because this is how rumors start.

by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2019 4:05 AM

Rumors? It was a five-hour video taped confession.

by Anonymousreply 23July 13, 2019 4:07 AM

Which the public has never SEEN.

by Anonymousreply 24July 13, 2019 4:18 AM

Um...R11, his choice was inherently evil, no matter which way you spin it.

Also, why give the bastard any more air time. Let the motherfucker rot in jail. It's the least he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 25July 13, 2019 4:20 AM

R22/R24 is mentally ill, and out of touch with reality. Oh, and it's a troll.

Do not argue with it.

by Anonymousreply 26July 13, 2019 4:20 AM

Our Chris, our blessed angel. I still have the icon in which I created to give to the Pope to pray on your behalf. That is, before the Swiss Guard intervened...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2019 4:33 AM

To the believers in Our Chris and his complete innocence, I still have 358 cases of these handsome handcrafted keepsakes! All proceeds go to the CHRIS WATTS COMMISSARY & APPEAL FUND. I have also planned to make a trip out to the graves of the children to beautify them with a CUSTOM Stealers jersey! Each CUSTOM jersey for the ANGELS that Shann'aannaaannnn murdered in cold blood, will feature on the back DADDY'S GIRL and the number will be the age they were when they were killed by that Thived up harpy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2019 4:42 AM

Wow if my brother killed his kids my parents would cut off contact with him. This woman is fucked

by Anonymousreply 29July 13, 2019 4:48 AM

[quote]Jailhouse religious converts are plentiful.

And someone in the Yahoo article’s comment section can tell you why:

“Let me tell you from my experience why the majority of inmates find “God” in prison..... I have worked there and seen it firsthand...

1. Religious services... mean... getting out of your cell... AND they usually bring food that generally they wouldn’t get inside.... Women usually come to teach and help for these services too.. I’m not saying all but some of the women that come PUSH rules in how they dress.... So they get to look at women too... It’s a win/win for the inmate..

2. It helps them with the parole board...Not all parole boards fall for it.. But some do..

3. If they play the game... and find “God” and start acting like good boys they usually get the better jobs...janitors, kitchen, sometimes even in the front office area cleaning.. which once again... gains them access to women( clerical help and people coming from the streets to bring things)....Also the more they are trusted they get jobs closer to rank and become valuable to other inmates BECAUSE rank and officers talk and forget his mopping for 20 minutes in the same spot listening and reporting back to the inmates... I found out things quicker from inmates before rank would come and tell us news... It’s a GAME and he realizes he’s there forever and is gonna play it as best he can...”

by Anonymousreply 30July 13, 2019 4:52 AM

R24. You’re a troll and an idiot. The tapes were published to youtube months ago. I’m putting the first part link here just to call out that you’re a LIAR and a TROLL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 13, 2019 4:53 AM

[quote][R22]/[R24] is mentally ill, and out of touch with reality. Oh, and it's a troll. Do not argue with it.

I fought wurst monsters than you for YEARS in Hollywood.

I know how to win the HARD way.

by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2019 5:03 AM

Is there any way WE can charge these obvious shills of THRIVE, who keep dragging Our Chris through the mud with a crime? Surely it is ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL to besmirch a handsome and INNOCENT man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 13, 2019 5:09 AM

I taught in a jail for 8 years. All prisoners are innocent, everyone else is responsible, and god forgives the prisoner, so he never needs to reflect on his shit behavior.

Watts is no different. He takes no responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 34July 13, 2019 5:15 AM

Pieces of shit like this are why the electric chair should still exist. Sickos like this shouldn't be on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 35July 13, 2019 5:21 AM

[quote]just hope the "god thing" doesn't keep him from still having side affairs with men when he gets out (fingers crossed)

When he gets out? That won’t be happening, ever. Plus, it there’s one thing convicts loath, it’s men who hurt children. I give him another year, tops, before he’s “mysteriously” murdered in his cell.

by Anonymousreply 36July 13, 2019 5:40 AM

Did he change himself a bit too late? What a monster and he still is.

by Anonymousreply 37July 13, 2019 5:45 AM

[quote]R31 The tapes were published to youtube months ago. I’m putting the first part link here

I’m not watching them, because I doubt an interrogation by someone named TAMMY is even [italic]legal.

by Anonymousreply 38July 13, 2019 6:00 AM

I still don’t think he told the truth about what happened. Why be so honest? Criminals usually try to make their crimes sound less horrible, not more. No one even imagined he had killed the kids in front of each other, and no one needed to know about Bella begging for her life. He had really bad counsel. They could have tried to blame Thrive- it was worth a shot.

by Anonymousreply 39July 13, 2019 6:31 AM

I think some have a need to confess eventually ..like when ur in 4 life and no parole. This was a heinous crime..stuffing the kids and scraping em up to fit through a small hole to the oil tank..good God

by Anonymousreply 40July 13, 2019 6:37 AM

[quote] Chris Watts was sentenced [] to three consecutive terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole for killing his pregnant wife Shanann and their two young daughters, Bella and Celeste[.]

Watts is not eligible for parole. One thing decent he did was to plead out to his charges and admit to killing these 3 people. Who knows what might have happened if he had not given a statement and if this case had gone to a jury trial.

by Anonymousreply 41July 13, 2019 7:05 AM

I just don't understand why he would murder his family instead of leaving a note and taking off in the middle of the night like a normal person. Like...what's going through a person's mind before he snaps? He didn't possibly think he could get away with it, did he?

by Anonymousreply 42July 13, 2019 9:33 AM

He liked the house they lived in, R42. A lot.

The wife and kids? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 43July 13, 2019 10:37 AM

R31 You type so frau your fingertips have vaginas

by Anonymousreply 44July 13, 2019 11:17 AM

I can’t tell if r31 is stupid or just a frau.

by Anonymousreply 45July 13, 2019 12:37 PM

Guys who go the God route in Prison usually end up in the Arian brotherhood. It won't stop him from getting fucked but he might get a higher up as a protector.

by Anonymousreply 46July 13, 2019 2:08 PM

I LOVE CHRIS!!!! I honestly think I can make him fall in love with me....he just needs a man to show him how wonderful life can be. ❤️And I will gladly wait for him for as long as it takes.

by Anonymousreply 47July 13, 2019 2:19 PM

Most human beings, when put into a horrible situation they know they'll never get out of until they die, will usually adapt in ways that will give them whatever measure of peace they can find. It's simply a self survival method brought about by the brain.

by Anonymousreply 48July 13, 2019 2:34 PM

[quote]I’m putting the first part link here just to call out

I won’t look at this trash. He’s a gorgeous man - no way could he be guilty of such. On the other hand, women are crazy and deceitful, and often murderous. I think she killed those kids and then tried to kill HIM!

by Anonymousreply 49July 13, 2019 2:36 PM

R49 - absolutely agree. Women are evil and cunning witches. I think it was her who orchestrated the entire thing. I looked in his eyes at the trial and I saw a sweet man who was a victim. Hopefully the truth will come out.

by Anonymousreply 50July 13, 2019 2:46 PM

I love you bitches.

by Anonymousreply 51July 13, 2019 2:48 PM

I really hope R12, R14, and R50 are trolling. I mean I'm sure R50 is but the other two may just be that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 52July 13, 2019 2:51 PM

[quote] he just needs a man to show him how wonderful life can be.

Calm down. He's in prison. He's got just what you described. Plenty of it.

He may think he's found God, but I think not. She was no place to be found when She was needed and he was murdering his wife and children. There is no reason to believe She is back at the duty desk now. He's just delusional. But we knew that.

The daily big dicks up this prison wife's ass are not, however, a delusion. The rough action his poor ol' hole is getting is all totally real!

by Anonymousreply 53July 13, 2019 2:52 PM

R51 - I love you too! You’re my family of choice ❤️

by Anonymousreply 54July 13, 2019 3:35 PM

I wonder what he's angling to achieve by this.

Although his original sentence was life without parole, might he be angling for incarceration at a different or better facility? Or perhaps trying to get public sentiment behind some review of his sentence?

The idea that he's found god is laughable on it's surface. What's not absurd is that some idiots will take this as a sign of his repentance and begin to campaign for him.

[quote]“Daddy, no!,” Bella Watts, 4, screamed as her father moved in to smother her with the same blanket he’d used to kill her sister Celeste, 3, moments before. “I hear it every day, when Bella was talking to me,” Watts told police. “When she said, ‘Daddy, no!'”

He hears it every day because enjoys it. It gives him the same rush of pleasure that it gave him when he killed her. No one should ever be fooled into thinking that there is space for contrition or forgiveness for this guy.

by Anonymousreply 55July 13, 2019 4:15 PM

So you don't believe his confession nor the indisputable evidence - OK, so then you think his wife killed the girls and he killed her. So then why would he not call the police? Why, as a loving father, could he dispose of his daughters remains in this disrespectful way? No funerals for them? No service to help grieving families? Makes no sense. He's a demon, a sociopath who is incapable of sympathy or empathy for other humans and should be locked up in that hell hole for the rest of his natural life.

by Anonymousreply 56July 13, 2019 4:27 PM

But he’s so CUTE!

by Anonymousreply 57July 13, 2019 4:41 PM

How many of the deranged whores who post here about the psychopathic murderer are also George Michael lovelies?

by Anonymousreply 58July 13, 2019 6:05 PM

This thread has a very high Loon content.

by Anonymousreply 59July 13, 2019 6:20 PM

R59. There’s one here who definitely is. She’s posted on other threads that gays are incels, pedophiles, that Bernie would have beat Trump. Very high on the Loon-o-Meter.

by Anonymousreply 60July 13, 2019 6:26 PM

The kids were ugly anyway and the wife a horrible Frau. I hope he's gotten hotter and sexier in prison.

by Anonymousreply 61July 13, 2019 6:26 PM

I really need to see his dick before I decide if he’s worth forgiving

by Anonymousreply 62July 13, 2019 7:03 PM

Nancy Grace reported recently that Tot Pop is going to try for an appeal. That's what this God stuff is about.

by Anonymousreply 63July 13, 2019 7:42 PM

An appeal based on what?

He confessed.

by Anonymousreply 64July 13, 2019 7:47 PM

R64 He was driven to it with Shan'Ann going on endlessly about Thrive, and the children had very wispy fine hair that meant they had to die

by Anonymousreply 65July 13, 2019 8:09 PM

Chris Watts is a changed man!

by Anonymousreply 66July 13, 2019 8:17 PM

Those poor kids. I hope his life gets more miserable every day he's alive.

by Anonymousreply 67July 13, 2019 8:42 PM

Only because he got caught.

by Anonymousreply 68July 13, 2019 8:49 PM

Some of you BLASPHEMOUS potty mouths, really have a lot of nerve to be questioning the INNOCENCE of Our Chris. Lets get down to FACTS!

1. After a long HARD day of working, mowing his grass patch, and being a masc top, Our Chris came home to find Shannannannn MURDERING his two beloved ANGELS!!

2. Trying to maintain the composure befitting a well muscled, handsome MAN Our Chris, tried to intervene but his nagging bitch of a wife was far too powerful to fight off due to her over use of Thrive Black patches. Try as he might, the SWEET BABIES were now asleep, but soon to awaken in the KINGDOM of heaven!

3. Our Chris, knew what must be done. He ran down stairs and applied 20 Thrive WHITE patches to gain the power to fight THE DEVIL to the DEATH! Our Chris evoked the name of our LORD and SAVIOR and went up stairs only to find Shannannann had turned into a SUCCUBUS and had his BELOVED daughters under her arms. She let out a screech that sounded the gates of HELL to open, and she flew out the window towards the oil fields.

4. Our Chris, with the power of JESUS was able to follow her in his truck. When he caught up to the DEMON she was shoving the INNOCENT CHILDREN into the oil tanks to hide them from GOD. Our Chris was some how able to grab the she-beast, and in the struggle of LIGHT and DARKNESS, Shannnananana was killed!!!!!!

5. Our Chris, knowing this story would never be believed "confessed" to doing it all himself!!!!!! However I am petitioning the supreme COURT on behalf of Our Chris, for a retrial...that includes EVIDENCE and TRUTH!!

by Anonymousreply 69July 13, 2019 8:52 PM

He must not be in the general population. I would think the other cons would have dealt with him post haste. Child killers are considered as low as animal dung in prisons.

by Anonymousreply 70July 13, 2019 8:53 PM

R69 someone needs to lock you in a cage for your own and the safety of the general public.

by Anonymousreply 71July 13, 2019 8:54 PM

R69. Is either a parody writer or could really help us understand who a deluded stan thinks she has standing to “petition the supreme court”. Let me get my popcorn and ice tea. Don’t wait, go right ahead. I’ll catch up.

by Anonymousreply 72July 13, 2019 8:58 PM

r72 types humorless Frau.

by Anonymousreply 73July 13, 2019 10:38 PM

[quote]r63 Nancy Grace reported recently that Tot Pop is going to try for an appeal. That's what this God stuff is about.

Glad to hear about the appeal (FINALLY!), but I am torn about calling him Tot Pop. It's an established route to take, but HotTotPop could be construed as the speaker declaring the tot to be hot.

I call him HotTopPop. Because Our Chris is ALL TOP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 13, 2019 10:41 PM

You are insane^

by Anonymousreply 75July 13, 2019 10:42 PM

I missed our Chris Watts threads <3

by Anonymousreply 76July 13, 2019 10:43 PM

[quote] R75 You are insane

Oh? Insane? For not considering tots hot??

I don't think so.

THIS, people, shows us the sick mindset of the Chris Doubters. They will stoop to anything.

by Anonymousreply 77July 13, 2019 10:47 PM

Mentally certifiably insane^

by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2019 10:48 PM

R77 I presume all these fraus who doubt our Chris and his innocence all sell Thrive

by Anonymousreply 79July 13, 2019 10:49 PM

^^ Thus it Ever Was

by Anonymousreply 80July 13, 2019 10:51 PM

I do not believe that the prison population hates child killers.

Prisons are full of psychopaths and sadists - people who have no appreciation for any form of life other than their own. What happens is that some prisoners like to dress up their sadism in the garb of morality, so when they see that a weak person has been arrested for some heinous crime, they begin to abuse him and pretend that the abuse is compensation for the acts of the victim and not exploitation of his personal weakness.

John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy killed and raped teenagers, but I never heard of their being abused in prison - of Gacy, I heard the opposite, that he was a high-ranking member of the prison population.

by Anonymousreply 81July 13, 2019 10:52 PM

I'll pray for you Chris. Nothing is wasted!

by Anonymousreply 82July 13, 2019 10:52 PM

[quote]I just don't understand why he would murder his family instead of leaving a note and taking off in the middle of the night like a normal person

If he was a "normal person" he wouldn't be sitting in prison right now. Obviously he did not need to murder his entire family, he did that because he has obviously has some serious issues.

Thankfully he is spending the rest of his life in prison away from us normal people.

[quote]when he gets out

Oh dear! That's a good one.

by Anonymousreply 83July 13, 2019 10:54 PM

r72 is a bit slow. It's an obvious joke, look at the signature for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 84July 13, 2019 10:56 PM

Has anyone here had any of their letters to Chris answered? I try not to be upset, but I must admit he has not graced me with a reply.

I hope this will be used in his appeal, as it shows he is despondent, and that jail is hurting him.

As a society, we should not condone things (like false imprisonment) that hurt others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 13, 2019 10:59 PM

If his fat eyelids get any fatter he's not going to be able to open his eyes soon.

by Anonymousreply 86July 13, 2019 11:01 PM

^^ you can hook up with a superhero?

by Anonymousreply 88July 13, 2019 11:08 PM

Isn't a bit soon into his sentence to be finding god?

Him sharing with his mum the circumstances of her grandaughters' deaths sounds like he's taunting his mother.

He's probably with other vulnerable prisoners, rather than in the general population.

by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2019 11:13 PM

More homophobic cunts who post in every thread, obsessing over every white man: Obsessive troll frau stans.

Jesus, we need better blocking tools for these fraus.

by Anonymousreply 90July 13, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote] He's probably with other vulnerable prisoners, rather than in the general population.

That's not the way it's done. If you're in protective segregation that means you're in your cell 23 hours a day with 1 hour of solo exercise outside the cell. Never mixing with the other prisoners.

by Anonymousreply 91July 13, 2019 11:43 PM

People who idolize convicted killers in prison are sick in the head and need to be institutionalized.

by Anonymousreply 92July 13, 2019 11:44 PM

You don't know him, so you don't know he's a "convicted killer".

by Anonymousreply 93July 13, 2019 11:47 PM

What? Are you mentally retarded? Of course he was convicted, OR HE WOULDN'T BE SERVING A LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE PRISON SENTENCE. My God, the bastard admitted his crimes to the cops. Seek help, you're clearly insane.

by Anonymousreply 94July 13, 2019 11:52 PM

With good behavior, he will be out in 65 years. I will wait.

by Anonymousreply 95July 13, 2019 11:54 PM

He's a cutie, but he's also a murderous psycho and one should not forget that.

I'd blow him, for sure. But only if he's securely tied down and there are a few police guards there to keep an eye on him.

by Anonymousreply 96July 13, 2019 11:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 14, 2019 12:39 AM

NANCY HAS A NEW SERIES??!!!

Catnip!

by Anonymousreply 99July 14, 2019 12:55 AM

Disturbingly, I can imagine our yammering Nancy being killed by a spouse, herself - -

by Anonymousreply 100July 14, 2019 12:56 AM

SORRY -mistakenly signed that R98, when I meant R99

by Anonymousreply 101July 14, 2019 12:58 AM

The thing that I found most shocking is the brutality. There are so many other ways he could've killed the children that would've been, at the very least, less horrific. Smothering them in front of each other is about as awful as it gets. I remember a report said that when the girls were pulled out of the oil tanks, their skin was falling off. Father of the year!

by Anonymousreply 102July 14, 2019 1:10 AM

R30's nailed it.

I imagine the Christian community makes resources available to prisoners who identify as Christians, both the Christians inside prison and the Christians outside thereof.

My guess is that someone in his newfound faith community suggested he come clean to his parents but never proofread the letter for graphic details didn't -really- need confessed.

by Anonymousreply 103July 14, 2019 1:15 AM

R85 honey that was BEAUTIFUL and thoughtful! You are a gentle soul. I pray that you will be the FIRST to embrace Our Chris upon his release.

by Anonymousreply 104July 14, 2019 1:21 AM

THRIVE, Y'ALL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 14, 2019 1:31 AM

A rabbit hole for my #ThriveTribe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 14, 2019 1:36 AM

The jury on DL has come to a conclusion :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 14, 2019 2:00 AM

Sad that he killed 3 people but that piece of shit is still breathing.

by Anonymousreply 108July 14, 2019 2:14 AM

Of course. He was married to a woman, was having an affair with another woman, and met at least one woman on a sexual meet-up site, but that doesn't mean he's straight! One day he'll prove his innocence, then he'll move straight into a DL poster's house and fill that poster's hole over and over again.

Does he wear thrive patches in the prison gym when he works out? How nice of those Christians to take him under their wing. Their god excuses and forgives little things like killing your whole damn family while having a loving gay relationship remains an abomination.

by Anonymousreply 109July 14, 2019 2:20 AM

Well, he SHOULD have walked away, but he hated his family. He was deranged on Thrive patches and lack of sleep and new pussy. He rose up out of his henpecked passiveness and throttled everyone.

I think it’s odd that Shanann didn’t seem to fight back and her hyoid was intact. She had those long nails and she didn’t scratch him at all?

by Anonymousreply 110July 14, 2019 2:22 AM

R110: Because from what I understood, she was very exhausted already from working or being out somewhere before she got home. So she was even more incapable of defending herself against Chris.

by Anonymousreply 111July 14, 2019 2:30 AM

R110 Cunt was selling thrive

by Anonymousreply 112July 14, 2019 2:43 AM

R111, no doubt she was. But I’d think that she would have involuntarily struggled and would have gotten an adrenaline rush in a fight or flight response. Maybe he got her carotid in such a way that she lost consciousness quickly? It takes a long time to strangle someone; it’s not like in the movies where it takes 30 seconds. There was just so little physical injury/evidence on both of them. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 113July 14, 2019 2:53 AM

It was like 2 am and she'd been traveling. Not hard to imagine. Last night I passed out without even turning off my TV

by Anonymousreply 114July 14, 2019 3:02 AM

R113: Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't know all of the facts or the reasons why. I've only read and watched bits and pieces of things, because reading or seeing things related to Chris for an extended period of time, makes me extremely sick.

by Anonymousreply 115July 14, 2019 3:06 AM

R114, I fall asleep with my glasses on! Listen, I HOPE she didn’t know what her husband was doing to her. Hopefully she died quickly without suffering.

I just can’t believe his version of things.

by Anonymousreply 116July 14, 2019 3:11 AM

[quote]R113 I’d think that she would have involuntarily struggled and would have gotten an adrenaline rush in a fight or flight response.

It’s very possible she set Chris free, but asked that as a final favor he end her life, now empty and meaningless without him.

I know that’s what [italic]I’d[/italic] do.

Again, all of this would have come out at trial, but they railroaded the poor boy.

by Anonymousreply 117July 14, 2019 4:46 AM

He’s so dreamy 🥰🤤 He deserved so much better than that ugly Sha’nan and those disgusting shit factory kids. He’s going to get even hotter while in the slammer.....even more muscular!! I love you Chris!! 💋

by Anonymousreply 118July 14, 2019 5:03 AM

I don’t think the official story is the whole truth. It’s just so weird. He seemed like a good guy. I could see how Shanann could drive somebody over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 119July 14, 2019 6:23 AM

R119 Shan'ann you bastard.

by Anonymousreply 120July 14, 2019 6:26 AM

Agree his story doesn't add up. How does someone pray while being choked?

by Anonymousreply 121July 14, 2019 7:02 AM

I agree something doesn’t add up. I’ve watched documentaries on this guy and whilst he would seem to fit the sociopath profile, a lot about him doesn’t. Typically, sociopaths would have historic behaviour that is referred back to. Even if it’s minor events as a child.

What does fit the sociopath mould is the cool way he was able to talk to people when he was saying his wife and daughters had “vanished”. All the time knowing their bodies were dumped.

by Anonymousreply 122July 14, 2019 7:37 AM

I agree something doesn’t add up. I’ve watched documentaries on this guy and whilst he would seem to fit the sociopath profile, a lot about him doesn’t. Typically, sociopaths would have historic behaviour that is referred back to. Even if it’s minor events as a child.

What does fit the sociopath mould is the cool way he was able to talk to people when he was saying his wife and daughters had “vanished”. All the time knowing their bodies were dumped.

by Anonymousreply 123July 14, 2019 7:37 AM

R119 ' he seemed like a good guy'...oh dear. You don't know much about abusive or murderous husbands and fathers do you?

by Anonymousreply 124July 14, 2019 3:26 PM

I have to wonder if he has uncontrolled rage syndrome. I worked with a guy many years ago who was diagnosed with it by our in-house industrial psychologist. He would go berserk over the smallest thing that didn't go his way in the office. We had to terminate his employment because of his refusal to go to treatment that we were willing to pay for completely. Luckily his wife divorced him before he went wild enough to kill her and their children. A year after his wife divorced him he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 125July 14, 2019 3:42 PM

You dont understand r124. Chris Watts was fairly attractive! That changes everything for some lonely people who haven't been touched since Reagan was in office.

by Anonymousreply 126July 14, 2019 7:10 PM

R126 Yes they are currently imagining him as a plot line in an episode of Oz as Christopher Melloni’s new bitch!

by Anonymousreply 127July 14, 2019 9:27 PM

R127 No, Robson, he needs a good partner since Beecher bit the tip of his cock off

by Anonymousreply 128July 14, 2019 9:32 PM

Lots of Frau hoof prints here.

by Anonymousreply 129July 15, 2019 1:12 AM

He's already beefed up while being in jail. His muscles seem to like all that dynamic tension.

by Anonymousreply 130July 15, 2019 2:11 AM

[quote]Guys who go the God route in Prison usually end up in the (sp) Arian brotherhood.

Don't you mean Aryan Brotherhood? Anyhow, you are just pulling shit out of your ass. The cornerstone of the Aryan Brotherhood is Nietzsche's "Will to Power". Nietzsche attacked Christianity in his writings-he was definitely not a Christian. That said, Norse Mythology is HUGE with White Separatists and those types.

by Anonymousreply 131July 15, 2019 3:15 AM

R125, aside from a neighbor who said they saw the Wattses arguing in the driveway once, nobody saw Chris lose his temper. He was, by all accounts, a mild-mannered, quiet man.

by Anonymousreply 132July 15, 2019 3:57 AM

So we're in agreement that it was likely the THRIVE patches that drove Shan'aninto a rage that led to Shan'an strangling the poor unfortunate darlings? I mean, we saw her SUPER passive aggressive behavior beforehand in her public posts and comments about him.

by Anonymousreply 133July 15, 2019 4:00 AM

Let's be honest, the only thing that's 'changed' about Chris Watts is the tightness of his hole.

He can fit two cocks, at the same time, with no prep by now. In a couple years, his asshole will blow raspberries by itself when he walks the yard.

If he prays at all now, it's to die in his sleep.

by Anonymousreply 134July 15, 2019 11:00 AM

I sucked off Chris in the Walmart parking lot one night and when he short his load I felt it halfway down my throat. I nicknamed him “the gusher!” He killed the bitches the next day so I must have been “talented” entropy make him want to be full-time gay!! My claim to fame 😎

by Anonymousreply 135July 15, 2019 1:19 PM

R133 honey, I firmly BELIEVE Our Chris was 100% defending HIS babies, from that hopped UP harpy Shan'annanan. It's fish like her, that drive an otherwise perfect GENTLEMAN, to do things OUT of character.

by Anonymousreply 136July 15, 2019 3:54 PM

Now I know why all the Chris Watts threads get shut down.

So much fucking CRAZY!!!

by Anonymousreply 137July 15, 2019 7:09 PM

Did they ever charge that one kween who was claiming to have had a torrid affair with him, with obstruction? No way that was true.

by Anonymousreply 138July 15, 2019 10:46 PM

Heaven will be full of monstrous assholes who simply asked for forgiveness and got in,

by Anonymousreply 139July 15, 2019 10:49 PM

R138 Sadly NO. That cheap little THING Truvada Trent, walks free, while Our Chris sits falsely incarcerated !! I had posted WANTED signs, but we were never able TO capture him, and charge him under HOA bylaws with CRIMES against the HANDSOME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 15, 2019 11:02 PM

Too bad he didn't get the death penalty. Well, he's a baby-killer, so the other cons will take care of him soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 141July 15, 2019 11:20 PM

The "Our Chris" lunatic keeps putting so much effort into what he apparently thinks is the height of satire or comedy, to no avail. It's a losing proposition, it's only pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 142July 15, 2019 11:22 PM

We will never know who killed those babies but my moneys on Shanan. I’ve seen this too many times in Texas where a mother loses her mind and can’t handle the pressure. I will always love and support Chris.

by Anonymousreply 143July 15, 2019 11:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 15, 2019 11:28 PM

R144 - honey I will take him in ANY way he wants to present himself.

by Anonymousreply 145July 15, 2019 11:32 PM

He's not Chris Hayes. Now there's a muscle stud.

by Anonymousreply 146July 15, 2019 11:40 PM

I'd say his sphincter muscle is changed alright.

by Anonymousreply 147July 15, 2019 11:42 PM

Those are some super close-up photos at R144.

Why did they have to take so many of him?

by Anonymousreply 148July 15, 2019 11:52 PM

The baptistry in Momma's mussy has sprung a leak.

by Anonymousreply 149July 15, 2019 11:53 PM

I don’t think he’s a sociopath. I think he’s just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 150July 15, 2019 11:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 16, 2019 12:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 16, 2019 12:05 AM

And he is NOT cute. Where are those pictures without the beard? He went from a 7 to a 3.

MASSIVE OLD LADY MOUTH SYNDROME and he was fucking WEIRD looking!!!

by Anonymousreply 153July 16, 2019 12:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 16, 2019 12:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 16, 2019 12:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 16, 2019 12:16 AM

Former fattie R155

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 16, 2019 12:24 AM

All of you fraus who are picking Chris apart would fall to your knees and worship him if he was in front of you. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 158July 16, 2019 12:24 AM

Wow, I never knew that R157!

I haven't read the other Chris Watts thread, so sorry if it was mentioned in those.

But I knew that his belly button area meant one or the other. Thanks for the photo.

by Anonymousreply 159July 16, 2019 12:26 AM

Aside from His wife, the girlfriend was probably the only other woman who ever gave him the time of day and that was after he lost the weight R155.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 16, 2019 12:33 AM

So did losing all that weight drive him insane?

I don't get why you would work so hard to make your body look good, and then go on a killing spree. None of this shit makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 161July 16, 2019 12:35 AM

R161 - Exactly! That’s why I say he is innocent. Nothing adds up. Those cops and detectives are incapable idiots.

by Anonymousreply 162July 16, 2019 12:37 AM

He felt trapped by his family and wanted to be free of them. He is not the first or last person to kill their family, family annihilators, whole subtype of killers.

by Anonymousreply 163July 16, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]r132 aside from a neighbor who said they saw the Wattses arguing in the driveway once, nobody saw Chris lose his temper. He was, by all accounts, a mild-mannered, quiet man.

That's right! Our Chris is a GENTLEMAN.

It's probably why he didn't just up and DESERT Shan'ann'ram'a'boom'bah and the kids. He stood by them right to the end.

by Anonymousreply 164July 16, 2019 12:42 AM

Sure, Jan. I mean, Chris. Just keep believing that shite and enjoy your nutloaf.

by Anonymousreply 165July 16, 2019 12:42 AM

Don't get me wrong R162. He definitely killed his family. He's a psychopath and a murderer.

I guess I was just thinking out loud, as to why you would work so hard at self-improvement... and then go berserk?

Most people who put that much effort into themselves, are usually seeking some sort of positive change and betterment.

In his case, Chris Watts put all that work into himself, and then threw it all away. I truly don't get it. I guess that's what makes him a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 166July 16, 2019 12:42 AM

R166 - I see your point! If I looked like that I would be enjoying life IMMENSELY!!

by Anonymousreply 167July 16, 2019 12:49 AM

He’s married with two kids and another one on the way. He’s debt-ridden. He’s put on social media display and from what I gather not happy about it.

He gets in shape and another woman finds him physically attractive for the first time in a very long time. He feels empowered and now wants to change his whole life.

Unfortunately for him, he’s a natural born dumbass and didn’t just walk away from his family.

by Anonymousreply 168July 16, 2019 12:50 AM

[quote]r161 So did losing all that weight drive him insane? I don't get why you would work so hard to make your body look good, and then go on a killing spree.

It's the classic case of achieving super stardom, then plummeting from those mighty heights because it's all so empty.

Chris lost the baby fat and became the most handsome man on the planet . . . but when the stardust settled he was still married to Sha'zam, dragging those two skimpy-haired kids behind him.

by Anonymousreply 169July 16, 2019 12:53 AM

He’s a covert narcissist. Shanann and the children were possessions to him, as he and his sibling and father were possessions to his mother. Once Shanann became healthier and started working more, needing him less, he grew to resent her. He resented the children too because they seemed to like her more.

Once he found a new person to need him, he discarded his family, the old possessions, like trash.

by Anonymousreply 170July 16, 2019 12:55 AM

I've seen some sick shit on DL, but some of you here are stark raving mad.

by Anonymousreply 171July 16, 2019 12:57 AM

[quote] r168 Unfortunately for him, he’s a natural born dumbass and didn’t just walk away from his family.

[italic]Natural Born Dumbass: The Chris Watts Story[/italic]

May I option this title?

by Anonymousreply 172July 16, 2019 12:57 AM

Now he claims that he was “demon possessed”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 16, 2019 1:00 AM

Yep. The devil made him do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174July 16, 2019 1:02 AM

I don’t care who he killed - I need him badly!! I never understood loons crazy for criminals like Manson, but now I COMPLETELY get it!!!

by Anonymousreply 175July 16, 2019 1:14 AM

That man is a deranged lunatic. Who cares about or believes anything he says?

by Anonymousreply 176July 16, 2019 1:28 AM

R148, the examined and photographed him as evidence. If he’d been scratched with Shanann’s germy talons, it would have been a clue that there was a physical altercation.

There wasn’t a scratch on him, that I could see.

by Anonymousreply 177July 16, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]r176 That man is a deranged lunatic. Who cares about or believes anything he says?

^^ bitter old bitch who's never known love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 16, 2019 1:30 AM

I want to have his baby. He's on the pen pal list and I'm going to ask him to send me some of his seed hidden under a postal stamp.

by Anonymousreply 179July 16, 2019 1:45 AM

Aw, c'mon, R179. He's already got three kids, right?

by Anonymousreply 180July 16, 2019 1:51 AM

Chris needs a son, r180 and the Lord is guiding me towards making that happen for Chris. Remember how sad his beautiful face looked when that Man Hands Shanann showed him the pink pregnancy result? He said 'another' girl? That is when he made the decision to send her Home to the Lord. But he is saved and forgiven and will make a wonderful father to the little boy I am planning.

by Anonymousreply 181July 16, 2019 1:58 AM

r181 I assume the ugly bald head gene was from Shan'an's side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 182July 16, 2019 2:22 AM

I would just like to TAKE a moment to say a BLESSING to each, and every one of you LOVELY GENTLEMEN who support Our Chris!!! I pray for each and every ONE of you, who know it is the will of OUR lord, to worship at the INNOCENCE of Our Chris, and his masc top DAD bod.

Honey, as I laid out earlier in THE FACTS of the CASE, Our Chris was possessed!!!! He is trying to find his way back to THE LIGHT OF JESUS after destroying the SUCCUBUS who destroyed his LIFE! Im so proud of the FABULOUS sacrifice from one OF our dear posters, who has VOLUNTEERED to carry a SON, for Our Chris!! I hope his SEED finds LIFE in you.

by Anonymousreply 183July 16, 2019 3:17 AM

A changed man? We just looooove our sociopaths on DL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 16, 2019 3:31 AM

I didn't realize he had lost so much weight. Him becoming attractive (after losing the weight) went to his head. He thought: "I don't need her (Shannan)." What I don't understand is killing your own two children.

The reason the police took so many photos of his shirtless body is because they're documenting his SMTs or SMTTs (scars, marks, tattoos) for identification purposes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 16, 2019 4:36 AM

I was completely flummoxed by DL's obsession with this beady-eyed, horse-faced, completely ordinary-looking AWG...

...that is, until I saw a pic of him in HS. He was movie star-hot as a teen (and looked older, before anyone accuses me of being Brian S.), but he sure aged poorly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 16, 2019 8:32 AM

R186 - OMG thank you for that pic!!! Chris is my DREAM man ❤️

by Anonymousreply 187July 16, 2019 1:00 PM

You fickle bitches have all abandoned Scott Peterson, haven't you?

WELL, HAVEN'T YOU?

Scott killed his annoyingly pregnant wife, just like Chris. And if he'd had two other children, he would have killed them, too. Just like Chris. Just because Scott wasn't blessed with other children, you have all abandoned him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 16, 2019 1:12 PM

I used to love Scott (mainly for what he did to that pregnant bitch) but I’m more physically attracted to Chris......he’s just so damn hot!!

by Anonymousreply 189July 16, 2019 1:54 PM

[quote]Plus, it there’s one thing convicts loath,

Oh, dear!

[quote]The idea that he's found god is laughable on it's surface.

Oh, DEAR!!

by Anonymousreply 190July 16, 2019 2:20 PM

Proof that Weight Watchers KILLS!

by Anonymousreply 191July 16, 2019 8:09 PM

Wow there are some really crazy women-haters on here. Don't you ever just read back what you've written and realise how you sound to the world?

by Anonymousreply 192July 16, 2019 8:15 PM

R192 - we’re not so much “women haters” as “men lovers.” I don’t hate women I’m just apathetic towards them.

by Anonymousreply 193July 16, 2019 8:40 PM

R193 Did R192 see the hair on those children? They could not possibly be allowed to live

by Anonymousreply 194July 16, 2019 10:09 PM

R194, Bella’s hair started getting thicker (was it the Thrive?!) but that twisted bitch still kept it cut like a boy’s. Her “my kids have SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES!” is swallowed more easily when the kid looks like she’s growing out hair loss from chemo.

It was a trick DeeDee Blancharde used, because it made her unfortunate daughter look even sicker.

by Anonymousreply 195July 16, 2019 10:29 PM

I mean, you take one look at that poor homely child with no hair and don’t you just feel sorry for her? And half the photos are them in hospitals and doctors offices or with other little kids with normal hair?

by Anonymousreply 196July 16, 2019 10:32 PM

R193. There's a lot of woman-hate on this thread, and if you can't recognise that then it's even more worrying to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 197July 16, 2019 10:47 PM

I really never want this thread to end! It's just pure gold.

by Anonymousreply 198July 16, 2019 11:09 PM

More like pure lead.

by Anonymousreply 199July 17, 2019 12:21 AM

R197, DL trashes EVERYONE and it's mostly parody on this thread. Relax, dear. I'm female and I haven't noticed the woman-hate on this particular thread; although there are a few DLoungers who do hate us, they aren't on this thread. These boys play rough...and the girls, too.

by Anonymousreply 200July 17, 2019 1:03 AM

r200 just oozes straight white woman condescension.

by Anonymousreply 201July 17, 2019 1:11 AM

Wrong again, r201.

by Anonymousreply 202July 17, 2019 1:13 AM

I’m still confused what you all find attractive about this man.

by Anonymousreply 203July 17, 2019 1:47 AM

R200 - thanks for your level-headed input! You actually seem pretty cool! And thanks for putting up with us naughty boys 💋

by Anonymousreply 204July 17, 2019 2:47 AM

R200 Some of it is parody and some of it clearly isn't. I think the difference is fairly obvious, dear.

by Anonymousreply 205July 17, 2019 3:43 AM

[quote]r198 I really never want this thread to end! It's just pure gold.

Well, I never want Our Chris' COCK to end! [italic]It's[/italic] pure gold!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206July 17, 2019 4:23 AM

I give the cock and the monster attached to it about an hour to live if he ever graduates into the general population.

They say hell is other people. Chris is going to learn this, quickly, the same way Whitey Bulger did if for a different reason, and that's that cons hate child killers.

by Anonymousreply 207July 17, 2019 2:09 PM

As with the concept of heaven and hell, I wish I could believe r207. It would be a comfort to think he’s getting what he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 208July 17, 2019 2:36 PM

Why are people like r207 so convinced that "cons hate child killers"? I don't think that really holds up.

by Anonymousreply 209July 17, 2019 7:02 PM

Why did they take all those close-up photos of him and not include his cock and balls and a few nice shots of him presenting hole?

I feel robbed.

by Anonymousreply 210July 17, 2019 9:20 PM

^^ as a taxpayer, you should write your senator about this EXTREME oversight.

We all should.

by Anonymousreply 211July 17, 2019 9:34 PM

I love the Our Chris trolls, you guys are fucking hilarious. The best part is the earnest, angry response you get. So funny.

We demand JUSTICE for Our Chris, his handsome life has been stolen by that child murdering Thrive harpy!

by Anonymousreply 212July 17, 2019 9:52 PM

Does anyone here know how I could go about writing Chris letters? Is it even allowed? I really want to offer him emotional support and I hope through that support we could become close. In my wildest dream he would attach himself mentally to me and even if he never gets out he could be my “soulmate.”

by Anonymousreply 213July 17, 2019 9:57 PM

If Chris wanted me to become a Republican, for any reason at all, I'd do it. No questions asked,.

I'm serious.

THAT'S love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 17, 2019 10:16 PM

OMG - tons of others already had the idea to write to him!!!!

We have to UP OUR GAME against these whores!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 17, 2019 10:20 PM

I would become a Steelers fan and buy from his MLM. ❤️❤️❤️

by Anonymousreply 216July 17, 2019 10:20 PM

Oh, I can't wait for someone here to write for him and then publish here his reply stating that he is a Christian and homosexuality is a sin and against his religion.

All that from a triple murderer. You know that's what he would say.

by Anonymousreply 217July 17, 2019 10:22 PM

I'd drink THRIVE shakes for him, if he'd just let me drink his cum!

by Anonymousreply 218July 17, 2019 10:22 PM

THIS fuckin' chick needs to be [italic]dealt with: [/italic]

[quote]"Hey! This is Candace again lol. Well I'm going to write you a letter every day until you write me back and I'm 100% serious...When I 1st seen your very very 1st interview I was like OMG I have to get to know this guy cuz in my (heart) I believe everything you said to everyone... #TEAMCHRIS #CHRISISINNOCENT #LOVEHIM #SOOOOCUTE."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 17, 2019 10:25 PM

R217 - no I think he would be so grateful for the emotional support that he would be open to a “surrogate” relationship. I have actually already started my letter and I will post it here tonight for all to enjoy. But it will be at the post office before I post it here so none of you bitches can steal it. I’m a very good writer and I know you cunts would copy my love letter.

by Anonymousreply 220July 17, 2019 10:26 PM

Oh, we know how to deal with shameless stalking hussies like CANDACE THE WHORE!

Burn it with fire.

by Anonymousreply 221July 17, 2019 10:27 PM

Are there any photos of his spread ass? Because that's what I want to see... the view that "Knuckles" Malone and "Crazy Eyes" Jenkins get to see every day in the prison showers...

by Anonymousreply 222July 17, 2019 10:28 PM

I bet their very cordial to him. He's a star.

by Anonymousreply 223July 17, 2019 10:33 PM

California - we know what we're doing and we're doing it right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 17, 2019 10:44 PM

[quote]I bet their very cordial to him.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 225July 17, 2019 11:12 PM

All the Thrive fraus are posting about the daughter's birthday today. They'll need extra patches to get through the day.

by Anonymousreply 226July 17, 2019 11:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 17, 2019 11:56 PM

Our Chris will REBUKE those wanton godless women, who throw THEMSELVES at him!!!! Our Chris is a CHANGED and modest man OF virtue!!! Those cheap TACKY things stand NO chance!!! Our Chris , when READING our letters of encouragement WILL sense our CHASTE vows, to wait FOR him, when JUSTICE prevails!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be set FREE, we his harem will be there to WELCOME him into our community. Hopefully one of his parole conditions be that he must take turns visiting each of his new "husbands" !!!

by Anonymousreply 228July 18, 2019 12:43 AM

R226 We need to gift them our spoons

by Anonymousreply 229July 18, 2019 1:41 AM

Any word on what happened to his lover/neighbour?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 18, 2019 2:40 AM

How would [italic]you[/italic] feel if you lost the delicious Chris as your neighbor?

He's probably heavily medicated in an institution, somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 18, 2019 4:46 AM

Who in the world is Dan Peterson? No clue.

by Anonymousreply 232July 20, 2019 12:00 AM

You people are filth.

I know it won't stop you from celebrating a child murderer but you deserve to hear it from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 233July 20, 2019 12:40 AM

R233 You sound like you are having a Thrive comedown, no murder now, love

by Anonymousreply 234July 20, 2019 1:21 AM

Heyyy Guyyys! Hey Dan! Hey Fraus! My hair is a hot mess down here in this hot grave, someone throw me some Thrive Pro-bars so I can deal with my rotting monster brats. Don't forget you should only wear one Patch at a time, 2 made Chris super buff and super amazing but also threw him into a murderous rage!

by Anonymousreply 235July 20, 2019 5:25 PM

Ive heard from several townspeople that Shanaan was a cunt and deserved to die. So no one should feel bad about this situation. If Chris hadn’t done it, someone else would have.

by Anonymousreply 236July 20, 2019 8:16 PM

R236 It is SHAN"ANN

by Anonymousreply 237July 20, 2019 8:30 PM

I just registered www.ILoveChrisWatts.com last night. It will be a place for fans to get news, updates on Chris, and instructions on how to write him letters and emails, as well as send him money for prison commissary (snacks, food items, socks, underwear, etc.) In the next few weeks, I will be adding a message board so the fans can communicate with each other as well. This is a free site, advertiser supported. There is a donation tab for those interested in helping us grow faster! Your name or business will also be featured (if desired) for donations of $100 or more. Thanks guys!

by Anonymousreply 238July 20, 2019 9:25 PM

I'd be happy for him to change from alive to dead.

by Anonymousreply 239July 20, 2019 9:34 PM

R238 do you think Chris would mail us his worn undies if we asked really nicely?

by Anonymousreply 240July 20, 2019 9:34 PM

R240 - that should definitely be an option to request on www.ILoveChrisWatts.com, but only in exchange for money loaded onto his commissary account. The tiers will be as follows: Chris Watts 3 day underwear: $20. Chris Watts underwear with a cum load shot inside: $40. Chris Watts underwear with fresh skid marks: $50. Chris Watts VIP special underwear: piss stains, wet-dream cum streaks, and 4 pubic hairs: $100. These are reasonable prices and guaranteed to get you to blow your load or a full refund.

by Anonymousreply 241July 20, 2019 9:48 PM

How much for a cum-filled eclair? He fucks it, shoots inside it, and I gobble it up 😋

by Anonymousreply 242July 20, 2019 10:49 PM

Girls!Girls! You,re all twisted fucks !

by Anonymousreply 243July 20, 2019 11:16 PM

R243 - twisted but fun!! Love ya 😘

by Anonymousreply 244July 21, 2019 12:08 AM

Jesus Christ-

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GUY WITHOUT HIS BEARD??

Stage 4 Old Lady Mouth- He is ugly as a monkey's asshole AND a murderer- HIS WIFE AND 2 DAUGHTERS!!!!!!

Fucking hell!!!

by Anonymousreply 245July 21, 2019 12:12 AM

R245 - look, he may not be the MOST attractive man in the world, but considering his physique he’s pretty damn hot to me! Also, my personal attraction to him is more about the acts he committed than physicality. It takes determination, planning, and follow-thru.

by Anonymousreply 246July 21, 2019 12:15 AM

Shanana's dad isn't playing anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247July 25, 2019 9:26 AM

People suck r247. It's one thing for you idiots to troll here, but to contact her family to do that shit.

Those kids are dead, and pieces of shit like that draw breath.

by Anonymousreply 248July 25, 2019 12:30 PM

R247 - I’d definitely let the dad fuck me.....he’s ruggedly hot!

by Anonymousreply 249July 25, 2019 5:01 PM

R248, they don’t like what’s being said on social media. And to be fair, there are some nasty comments about Shanann on FB. But I’ve never seen anyone threaten her parents with death. Nobody really cares about them, except to feel sorry for them (from what I’ve seen). If they’re getting emails or snail mail or phone calls threatening their lives, the police have to deal with it. Traveling across the country to pose in front of their dead daughter’s murder house isn’t going to solve that problem. Why did they think that? So odd.

They need to step back from social media and get some therapy to deal with the horrific thing that Chris Watts did to their family.

by Anonymousreply 250July 25, 2019 5:50 PM

"Shan'Ann's father is asking CBS viewers to help him... stop the trolls."

by Anonymousreply 251July 25, 2019 7:17 PM

Her father said that the online trolls are coming from "England, the Philippines and Australia."

Quelle surprise.

Those are the same trolls infesting the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 252July 25, 2019 7:22 PM

R252 Oh, go gobble your thrive

by Anonymousreply 253July 25, 2019 7:41 PM

Who else's no-no is quivering thinking about Shan'anna'ann's daddy topping them?

by Anonymousreply 254July 25, 2019 7:45 PM

I blame Thrive

by Anonymousreply 255July 25, 2019 10:12 PM

It is strange that he does not address what the trolls are saying. He is being both confrontational and vague. Queer.

by Anonymousreply 256July 25, 2019 10:21 PM

It's crazy how often her frau friends, especially Scooby, still post about the case

by Anonymousreply 257July 25, 2019 10:45 PM

Shan'ann's mom sells Thrive, the dad is probably upset that people think the product is crap at best and at worst, caused Chris to go into a murderous rage.

by Anonymousreply 258July 25, 2019 11:04 PM

Does somebody have an address for him? I have many things to send.

by Anonymousreply 259July 25, 2019 11:14 PM

Why would he address what the trolls are saying? They shouldn't be saying it in the first place. To engage with them would be to act as though their opinion had any relevance, literally feeding them.

by Anonymousreply 260July 26, 2019 6:08 PM

R260 Tell that to the parents whose kids went to the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT...

by Anonymousreply 261July 26, 2019 7:03 PM

R260 Cause they are harassing his shit family about Thrive

by Anonymousreply 262July 27, 2019 4:14 AM

[quote]R238 www.ILoveChrisWatts.com will be a place for fans to get news, updates on Chris, and instructions on how to write him letters and emails, as well as send him money for prison commissary (snacks, food items, socks, underwear, etc.)

Can we specify we don’t want any money we add to Chris’ commissary account used to purchase condoms?

I take HIV prevention seriously - but I also don’t want to help facilitate him being with some other guy in there.

It’s a concern.

by Anonymousreply 263July 27, 2019 5:56 AM

R262 - right, but he doesn't owe them an answer about anything, and to engage with what they were saying would be acting as though they have any rights here. It's sufficient for him to insist on their privacy and that's that. People who are trolling him are beneath contempt and should be treated as such.

by Anonymousreply 264July 27, 2019 7:05 PM

That's my point R261 - the people who are harassing those parents are complete scum. Engaging with them not only wouldn't help, it would give them what they want, which is attention.Their thoughts or 'queries' are worthless - Ignoring doesn't make them go away but it's the best option.

by Anonymousreply 265July 28, 2019 5:13 PM

I volunteer to suck shanaan dad cock 🖐🏻 hopefully that would make him feel better and forget about his slaughtered daughter and grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 266July 28, 2019 6:37 PM

These people are trashy. Shanann’s mom and Chris’s mom have been feuding since Day One. It’s not strangers they’re complaining about: it’s Cindy Watts and her flying monkeys. They should just get on Judge Judy or Dr. Phil and duke it out. Trashy is as trashy does.

Also, this helps their Thrive sales.

by Anonymousreply 267July 28, 2019 11:32 PM

Gotta love all the Trump Trash! I guess we have to laugh or cry at these current times....hopefully they’ll all burn in Hell together!

by Anonymousreply 268July 30, 2019 6:03 PM

OMG r246, you are too much!

by Anonymousreply 269July 30, 2019 8:20 PM

R269 - why thank you 😊

by Anonymousreply 270July 31, 2019 2:28 AM

2020 has his former in laws tonight. What a guy!

by Anonymousreply 271August 10, 2019 2:08 AM

Will Our Chris be a guest, too?

I think it's unfair to talk about him when he's not there to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 272August 10, 2019 2:11 AM

Hoping we get a current update and picture at the end of 20/20 in a few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 273August 10, 2019 2:44 AM

Oh my goodness! My heart's LITERALLY beating out of my chest like a young girls ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 10, 2019 2:48 AM

I hope he is contemplating doing like Epstein today, the one year anniversary of wiping out his family.

by Anonymousreply 275August 13, 2019 11:52 AM

There's a book coming out next week, written by a woman who befriended CW in prison. They corresponded and she went to visit him and he agreed to let her publish his letters. He wants people to know "the truth" and know that Chris has given himself to the Lord. Whatever, demon.

Some excerpts are online and, man, are they tough to read. He confesses that he had decided to kill Shanann weeks before the fateful night, so he could be with Nikki. He drugged Shannan with Oxycodone at one point, hoping to induce a miscarriage, and she was drugged when he strangled her. He says he tried smothering the girls even before he strangled Shanann, but he realized he didn't do it right because they showed up in their bedroom. So he had to put the corpse and the kids in the truck, drive them to the tanks and kill his daughters again. I hope someone does an 'Epstein' on him sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 276October 3, 2019 12:01 AM

[quote]I hope he is contemplating doing like Epstein today, the one year anniversary of wiping out his family.

That is unfair. There was never a trial, so we will never know what really happened. He was denied a jury of his peers, which is his CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

They railroaded a GRIEVING FATHER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 3, 2019 12:28 AM

Is there any chance this is true?? Someone left this comment on an MLM forum regarding Thrive and Chris Watts:

“Dianne says February 7, 2019 at 8:12 pm And if you are already taking blood thinners then this is really a danger! Also in light of shaman and chris watts story I can’t help but think chris was over stimulated when he killed his wife. He had six patches on his body the day he was arrested!!”

by Anonymousreply 278November 12, 2019 2:26 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 279November 12, 2019 11:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!