Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did you have a feather weight phone?

Loretta Switt thought they were great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2019 3:50 PM

It's the phone of Tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2019 10:44 PM

I couldn’t follow how to move the headset from one phone to another. “Unplug here and here, plug in here and here. Oh, and here. While patting your head and rubbing your stomach.”

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2019 2:31 AM

She was kicked off Cagney And Lacey. She said she wasn't but no one on MASH wanted her to stick around.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2019 3:34 AM

I'm fucking buying anything Loretta Switt tells me to buy.

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2019 3:41 AM

Madonna and Janet stole this idea!

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2019 3:49 AM

Get back, Loretta!

by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2019 4:58 AM

They had to take it off the market due to accidental strangulation.

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2019 6:33 AM

r4

I wouldn't even buy her a lousy cup of coffee

by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2019 2:21 PM

I like when Loretta gets real at 1:30. She leans forward, rests her chin in her hand, and really breaks it all down for you. So powerful.

Second favorite moment, after the Rube Goldberg-esque tutorial R2 describes, Loretta proclaims “It’s that easy!” Somehow I can’t see the average 1980s-era hausfrau feeling the same.

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2019 2:32 PM

I like when Loretta gets real at 1:30. She leans forward, rests her chin in her hand, and really breaks it all down for you. So powerful.

Second favorite moment, after the Rube Goldberg-esque tutorial R2 describes, Loretta proclaims “It’s that easy!” Somehow I can’t see the average 1980s-era hausfrau feeling the same.

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2019 2:32 PM

And it even has a volume control!

by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2019 2:41 PM

She was like me, except she failed, while I saved the company

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2019 3:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!