Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"The Family Chantel"

Bwahahahaha.

I can't believe these freaks got their own show.

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2410/14/2020

I love Chantel's mom.

That bitch is GHETTO!!

"Hold my earrings!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107/10/2019

Winter is the baddest bitch around!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207/10/2019

Pedro used to be really cute.

Now he's looking rough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307/10/2019

I'm a fan of the "mother Chantel's" wig!

by Anonymousreply 407/10/2019

Snatch that wig, hunty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507/10/2019

Can't wait for more of Mother Chantel's spanish word lessons of the day

by Anonymousreply 607/19/2019

Chantel's mother cracks me up.

"We're getting ready to fight right here in this alley!" LOL

by Anonymousreply 707/19/2019

River looks like a cross between Randy Newman and Sideshow Bob.

by Anonymousreply 807/19/2019

How did EVERYTHING get so trashy?

by Anonymousreply 907/19/2019

R9, Many people like to watch Trash TV to cluck their tongues, exclaim "Can you BELIEVE this?!", and in general feel superior--- especially when the show is of a different ethnic group or culture (e.g., "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding").

Or it could be something as simple as people's getting a kick out of watching women behaving with no class, whether a "Real Housewife" ("Prostitution whore!"); a "Bachelorette" who brazenly admits to public sex in a windmill; a "90-Day Fiancee" who is usually fat mutton trying to pass as lamb for a much younger foreign gold-digger; or some dame who stupidly lent money to a loser and now wants Judge Judy to get it back.

We have been Kardashianed, and have the Reality TV President we deserve.

by Anonymousreply 1007/19/2019

R10 So this is in part some kind of catharsis for the average viewer to see (for the most part) wealthier people act like garbage? Or even people of more or less the same socio-economic strata being dramatic trainwrecks?

by Anonymousreply 1107/19/2019

Sorry, but the Thanksgiving dinner fight was RATINGS GOLD! rofl

Wig snatching, weave pulling, food throwing goodness!

This is why they got a spinoff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1207/19/2019

Chantel's mother is a fake ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1307/19/2019

It's funny how Chantel keeps accusing Pedro's family of being the instigators, but that is so completely FALSE.

Chantel's family is rude and nasty, and they always start the fights.

Yet they keep saying that it's Pedro's family who causes the problems. These people are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 1407/19/2019

Haha... I loved seeing River get BEAT DOWN like a bitch!

He thought that he could take on Pedro, but Pedro shut that down fast.

by Anonymousreply 1507/19/2019

We also can't forget Chantel's mom accusing Pedro's family of "harvesting American dollars."

Whatever the fuck that means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1607/19/2019

Chantel's mother had that little cowboy hat on. Hysterical

by Anonymousreply 1707/19/2019

The Family Chantel is wacky and Pedro's family is low class and itching to come to the USA for free public housing and food stamps. Pedro's Mama and sister will end up in NYC where the benefits are the most generous and never work another day. La Vida Loca NYC !

by Anonymousreply 1807/19/2019

Premieres tonight!

TLC actually has a countdown clock... hehe.

by Anonymousreply 1907/22/2019

show was boring.....sadly, I watched

by Anonymousreply 2007/23/2019

I knew they were angling for a show from the first minute I saw them on screen. Wonder what Thomas and Karen do for a living. She's definitely an accounting frau in a cubicle somewhere. He probably sells cars.

by Anonymousreply 2107/23/2019

anyone watching the new season?

by Anonymousreply 2210/14/2020

I am. Why on earth are they giving that bitch Nicole her own segment?

by Anonymousreply 2310/14/2020

Omg I ADORE the whole 90 Day Franchise

by Anonymousreply 2410/14/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!