Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"The Family Chantel"

Bwahahahaha.

I can't believe these freaks got their own show.

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2020 3:08 PM

I love Chantel's mom.

That bitch is GHETTO!!

"Hold my earrings!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2019 8:32 PM

Winter is the baddest bitch around!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2019 8:36 PM

Pedro used to be really cute.

Now he's looking rough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2019 8:36 PM

I'm a fan of the "mother Chantel's" wig!

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2019 8:42 PM

Snatch that wig, hunty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2019 9:32 PM

Can't wait for more of Mother Chantel's spanish word lessons of the day

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 3:40 PM

Chantel's mother cracks me up.

"We're getting ready to fight right here in this alley!" LOL

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 3:43 PM

River looks like a cross between Randy Newman and Sideshow Bob.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2019 3:46 PM

How did EVERYTHING get so trashy?

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2019 4:42 PM

R9, Many people like to watch Trash TV to cluck their tongues, exclaim "Can you BELIEVE this?!", and in general feel superior--- especially when the show is of a different ethnic group or culture (e.g., "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding").

Or it could be something as simple as people's getting a kick out of watching women behaving with no class, whether a "Real Housewife" ("Prostitution whore!"); a "Bachelorette" who brazenly admits to public sex in a windmill; a "90-Day Fiancee" who is usually fat mutton trying to pass as lamb for a much younger foreign gold-digger; or some dame who stupidly lent money to a loser and now wants Judge Judy to get it back.

We have been Kardashianed, and have the Reality TV President we deserve.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 4:57 PM

R10 So this is in part some kind of catharsis for the average viewer to see (for the most part) wealthier people act like garbage? Or even people of more or less the same socio-economic strata being dramatic trainwrecks?

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 5:08 PM

Sorry, but the Thanksgiving dinner fight was RATINGS GOLD! rofl

Wig snatching, weave pulling, food throwing goodness!

This is why they got a spinoff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 7:06 PM

Chantel's mother is a fake ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 7:08 PM

It's funny how Chantel keeps accusing Pedro's family of being the instigators, but that is so completely FALSE.

Chantel's family is rude and nasty, and they always start the fights.

Yet they keep saying that it's Pedro's family who causes the problems. These people are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2019 7:10 PM

Haha... I loved seeing River get BEAT DOWN like a bitch!

He thought that he could take on Pedro, but Pedro shut that down fast.

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2019 7:15 PM

We also can't forget Chantel's mom accusing Pedro's family of "harvesting American dollars."

Whatever the fuck that means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2019 7:16 PM

Chantel's mother had that little cowboy hat on. Hysterical

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2019 1:32 AM

The Family Chantel is wacky and Pedro's family is low class and itching to come to the USA for free public housing and food stamps. Pedro's Mama and sister will end up in NYC where the benefits are the most generous and never work another day. La Vida Loca NYC !

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2019 1:44 AM

Premieres tonight!

TLC actually has a countdown clock... hehe.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2019 11:02 PM

show was boring.....sadly, I watched

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 10:37 AM

I knew they were angling for a show from the first minute I saw them on screen. Wonder what Thomas and Karen do for a living. She's definitely an accounting frau in a cubicle somewhere. He probably sells cars.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2019 3:48 AM

anyone watching the new season?

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2020 12:01 AM

I am. Why on earth are they giving that bitch Nicole her own segment?

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2020 12:05 AM

Omg I ADORE the whole 90 Day Franchise

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2020 12:07 AM

Just discovered this show. Chantel’s mother is a phony bitch and an instigator. I feel sorry for Pedro getting pulled into all the drama.

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2020 2:39 PM

Is anybody watching? What a cringey yet fabulous episode! The family Chantal shows up in an impoverished village in the Philippines wearing full length beaded gowns and bitching that the roast pig is unsanitary. Wow.

I think Royal likes them barely legal, that’s why he is drawn to anginette who looks all of 9 years old.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2020 11:37 AM

Pedro is so cute (if a little slack-jawed at times), like an adorable puppy! But Chantel’s family is awful and her mother is especially heinous. Pedro, look at Chantel and look at her mother — there’s your future! Ditch the bitch and make the switch!

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2020 3:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!