Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump met Melania while she was prostituting for Epstein

According to a New York Times report about the business and social ties between Trump and Epstein, the wealthy political financier has been telling people since Trump was elected president that he was the reason Trump and Melania Trump first met.

Melania Trump has only ever said that she and Trump met when the then-real estate mogul asked for her phone number at the Kit Kat Club in 1998 during Fashion Week.

Epstein was charged in Manhattan on Monday with running a sex trafficking ring with underage girls in the early 2000s. Epstein’s political ties run deep and have come under increased scrutiny since the charges were dropped earlier this week. Former President Bill Clinton was known to have a long-running friendship with Epstein as well, but a spokesperson told the media earlier this week that Clinton was unaware of his crimes.

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2020 11:22 PM

Working for Epstein while on an Einstein visa. You can't make this up.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2019 4:06 PM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2019 4:07 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2019 4:08 PM

The "dispute" Trump had was that he was angry that Epstein had his contact in the "little black book".

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2019 4:11 PM

PROSTITUTION WHORE!!!

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2019 4:13 PM

“Dropped” is the wrong verb here.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2019 4:17 PM

I have a new found admiration for "Streetwalkers" now.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2019 4:17 PM

I knew that she was a hooker just from her appearance. Something about the eyes...dead. As if she’s seen things that would make normal, decent women cringe. She’s a common, Eurotrash slag. I wouldn’t dare shake her hands...who knows where they’ve been? Giving hand jobs to wart infested cocks, or massaging the prostates of nasty old white men like Trump. She’s fucking odious. Give me one quarter of Michelle Obama over ten Melanoma Trumps. Vile and disgusting woman.

But hey, look at who she married.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2019 4:17 PM

There’s a couple of posts on Quora - if you look hard enough - that mention the same thing, OP. The gist of what they say is that she was a prostitute working for a phoney modelling agency ( not the one set up by Trump ) and that’s how she met him.

I don’t know if she hooked up with Trump through Epstein, however, I do know that she never did any legitimate modelling - except for that skanky lesbian photo shoot if you can call that modelling work.

Any proper modelling jobs she supposedly did only happened after she started dating Trump.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2019 4:18 PM

But she speaks a billion-zillion languages!!!

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2019 4:31 PM

Yeah she can say "Pay me before we start." in ten different languages.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2019 4:38 PM

not doubting that Melania was a whore, but why the hell would Trump marry her??

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2019 4:42 PM

What is prostitution?

Is it something like constitution?

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2019 4:54 PM

Fick mich richtig durch mit deinem großen Schwanz!

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2019 4:57 PM

R12, Melania was probably asking the same question up till he said “I do”. Donald was slowing down by the time he married her. People say that those two are virtual hermits in NY. Donald hates going out and Melania is happy to stay home. He wanted a hot thing to fuck whenever he rode up his elevator, she obliged until Barron was born. Now they live separate lives.

This open secrete is also why she burst into tears the night he won. Even Mother Pence was distraught knowing she would have to work under a con man and his whore. The nude picture leaks really hurt her.

Her scandalous was past is the reason Melania doesn’t do anything as FLOTUS. She is terrified of her secrete getting out to the wider public, and Barron, so she stays away from independent projects/press. She will accompany Trump when required, likely charging him by the hour; old dog, same tricks.

I’d feel bad for her, cause a girl did what she had to do in order to leave her hum-drum Eastern European life. But, then I remember that she was a birther, that spread those lies on national TV, despite the harm it could have caused to Obama’s girls.

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2019 4:58 PM

Gee. I wonder how long it will take before someone unearths her career as a recruiter.

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2019 4:59 PM

R12–that is a real mystery.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2019 5:02 PM

My wife was a hugely famous supermodel! Cindy Crawford was jealous of her!

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2019 5:03 PM

It's so refreshing to have a classy first lady again.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2019 5:03 PM

r15/MissRoss, the only one I feel sorry for is Barron.

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2019 5:04 PM

Yes, r19! I'm glad we have a classy white call girl in the White House instead of a gorilla who's an ivy league educated lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2019 5:04 PM

R6 made me giggle.

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2019 5:05 PM

Maybe she was here on an Epstein visa?

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2019 5:54 PM

R11 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2019 6:31 PM

[quote] Trump met Melania while she was prostituting for Epstein

Quelle surprise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2019 6:52 PM

Imagine the emotional damage to Barron if this eventually comes out.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2019 6:56 PM

I love how her name is spelled "Milania" in his little black book. It's in all thr numbers under Trump's name.

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2019 7:18 PM

To ALL the white women who voted for Trump and LOVE the Vairst Letty, "Melania is exactly the type of women your husband is CURRENTLY sleeping with!"

by Anonymousreply 28July 10, 2019 9:59 PM

East European and Russian men and women are hookers all over the world. They are also cheap models when white men and women are called for. You can see them at any tacky third world party.

by Anonymousreply 29July 10, 2019 10:47 PM

[quote] I’d feel bad for her, cause a girl did what she had to do in order to leave her hum-drum Eastern European life.

Life in Slovenia was pretty good, even back in the 80s and 90s. I know that for a fact since I grew up in what used to be former Yugoslavia myself, which itself, before the nationalism took over was a pretty good place to live, certainly not some behind-the-Iron-Curtain shithole. The bitch ain't fleeing from anything - she had a safe, solid middle class life there. Not that it compares to the faux glamor of a hooker with a passport, shining the poles of the international jet set. Save your feeling bad for women fleeing from places like Somalia.

by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2019 11:25 PM

Her mannerism suggest to me that she is completely paranoid about being exposed for something utterly salacious from her past. Perhaps even more damning than being a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2019 11:45 PM

Agree that Slovenia is the place to live in the former Yugoslavia. Sarajevo is the better city than Belgrade.

by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2019 12:09 AM

Sarajevo is in Bosnia

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2019 12:12 AM

rty45

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2019 4:29 PM

Never fall in love with a prostitute. And DEFINITELY never marry one.

by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2019 4:56 PM

"I'm hooked by a hooker!"

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2019 4:58 PM

r31 You mean Ladies Who Gape 4?

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2019 4:59 PM

She was REDEEMED by good old-fashioned American values by way of her All-American husband, who's now our glorious president!

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2019 5:06 PM

Wasn’t there a post on one of the other threads about Melania from a guy who hired her for sex ( this was long before she hooked up with Trump ).

The guy was a high profile Banker and he was given the number of the phoney modelling agency - no joke - that she worked for. Apparently this particular agency was known for providing prostitutes that were supposed to be both discrete and look like models.

Anyway he arranged a time and place and when he met her at the hotel he found out she could barely speak any English. He only realised who she was when he started seeing Trump squiring her around town as his new side piece in the press years later.

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2019 5:47 PM

When I lived in Germany in the ‘80s, many Yugoslavs were Guest Workers there. They’d work in Germany for 10-15 years, save their money, and go back to Yugoslavia where they’d build nice homes and retire on their savings.

Unlike the Soviet Bloc communists, the Yugoslavs actually seemed to be more okay with their fiercely neutral, unaligned system. There was a secret police, political prisoner system and labor camps though. There wasn’t the total hate for their system like the Hungarians, Czechs, Bulgarians and Romanians had for theirs.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2019 5:55 PM

This is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2019 5:56 PM

Wasn’t Yugoslavia supposedly a lot more open than the rest of the communist bloc, r40? If I remember correctly they had a lot more freedom and far better access to foreign goods and domestic products. I think it was down to Tito, who was basically independent from Moscow.

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2019 6:07 PM

By the time she arrived in America, she was too old to interest Epstein or the men who came to his parties full of young teen girls. Was he running a brothel full of adult women too?

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2019 6:43 PM

R42. I think that may require a more subjective response than I am qualified to provide.

On a completely irrelevant note, I was friendly with several Yugoslav men and grrrr they were fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2019 6:45 PM

I don't think every whore in New York in the 90s can be traced back to Epstein. Wasn't she pimped out by an Italian model-wrangler? I'll try to find his name.

by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2019 6:46 PM

This is the guy I'm thinking of. Zampolli.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 11, 2019 6:47 PM

Has the first hooker commented on why she's cuffed in that pic?

by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2019 7:09 PM

DIdn't they already make a movie about how Blotus met Flotus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2019 7:16 PM

How do you know she didn’t have the key? Maybe she was super empowered like Xaviera Hollander.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2019 7:40 PM

R30 and R40

I enjoyed your posts.

I was just arguing with an evangelical Trumper and “What about the Slovenian🇸🇮 Whore!” rang out.

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

by Anonymousreply 50September 12, 2020 11:35 PM

Trump married an ex-whore so he could have someone to feel superior to. His first two wives were no less odious - face it, you'd have to be shady to want to bed down with this creep - but they were threatening to his self esteem because he didn't have anything to lord over their heads.

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2020 6:48 PM

She's a DIRTY WHORE

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2020 6:51 PM

THAT's the advice you are giving Trump, R35?

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2020 7:42 PM

The fact that her diseased minge has sat in the same chairs as Eleanor Roosevelt give me serious shrinkage.

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2020 12:18 AM

I don’t know if she is but she’s got that hard used look that whores have.

by Anonymousreply 55September 16, 2020 12:22 AM

I don’t doubt she has a sketchy past, but I just can’t believe he would knowingly marry a former prostitute. I can believe she was able to support herself in her twenties as a catalog/lower tier model in Europe and New York (with roommates). There are a lot of legitimate model jobs, the supermodels are the very top tier. I lived on $22k a year (with roommates) for few years right out of school in the mid-90s. It was no fun, but not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 56September 16, 2020 12:33 AM

[quote]I can believe she was able to support herself in her twenties as a catalog/lower tier model in Europe and New York (with roommates).

WHORE, SHE WAS A WHORE, darlin. She was passably attractive but she was NOT model material, unless it was for an EASY RIDER cover.

by Anonymousreply 57September 16, 2020 12:35 AM

You really think he wouldn't marry a prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2020 12:37 AM

But what catalogs or lower tier companies r56? Other than the nudes and the modeling photos she took 30 years ago there’s no photos of her from a magazine, catalogue, advertisement, or fashion show from what would be her peak years which would be late 80s to late 90s.

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2020 1:02 AM

OP DUH!

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2020 1:03 AM

R58 No, I don’t think his ego would allow it.He couldn’t bear being laughed at by the NYC society crowd he wanted to belong to so badly.

by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2020 1:03 AM

R59 Pre-digital era, they are mostly dust by now. Melania wasn’t memorable enough at the time that a photographer could find her later. Cindy Crawford did a ton of low tier catalog work before she hit it big. Aside from the mole, she wasn’t memorable either. Catalogs were big business in the pre-Internet era.

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2020 1:08 AM

I vas famous supermodel

by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2020 1:12 AM

Melania in Arabic:

اللعنة معي مباشرة مع قضيبك الكبير allaenat maeia mubashirat mae qadibik alkabir

by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2020 1:30 AM

455th troll.

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2020 1:33 AM

Bump for 2015 troll

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2020 1:42 AM

Melania was fourteen, and Trump was thirty eight.

What a sleezeball.

by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2020 1:50 AM

Wait, she's a whore?

by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2020 1:54 AM

Of course he did

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2020 1:55 AM

Trump would never marry a woman who wouldn’t do whatever he wanted. She was an employee, not a wife. She got it put in her contract that she could have one child. He didn’t want children after his kids with Ivana. Marla refused to get an abortion.

The only woman who would do whatever this creep wanted was a prostitute. There was supposedly a film of him punching her in a stairwell and knocking her out cold. That film was gotten rid of.

She’s a sociopath herself, but you have to ask yourself why she’s still with him, she could have escaped years ago. My guess is if she’s around when he dies, she gets enough to make it worth her while. But in reality, he’s broke and creditors would just come after the widow instead. She’d be better off running, but is probably too stupid to understand the money is gone and he’s just lying to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2020 2:53 AM

Considering his health issues, she might not have to wait long. I assume whatever money is settled on her and/or Baron is secure in a trust and not connected to Trump Inc. I have to say, my respect for her increased once it emerged she (supposedly) held off on the move to the White House to renegotiate her prenup.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2020 3:34 AM

R62 that really doesn’t hold water it was the 1990s not the 1890s. No fashion photographer throws out their negatives and Cindy Crawford was an unknown model for about 5 minutes she hit it big quickly . If Melania was a working model her photos would be easy to find.

by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2020 5:07 AM

I wouldn't count on his health issues killing him. I have elderly relatives that hung on for over a decade at death's door,. One even asks, at 95 and with lifelong health issues, "why haven't I died yet?"

by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2020 5:45 AM

I am no fan of Melania's, but an Eastern European woman like her absolutely knows how much money there is, and already had some of it somewhere untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2020 5:51 AM

R74, I know of a gold digger woman from a foreign country. She regularly emptied out her husband’s bank account and transferred the money to her daughter, who lived in another country. When the divorce happened, there was no way to get the money back. His lawyer said as long as he let it go during the marriage, it was community property and he consented.

If Melania had any brains, she would have left her parents in Slovenia and transferred millions into their accounts. Then divorced Trump and gone back to Slovenia. She must really hate it there. But she still could have moved to someplace in Europe and been comfortable and away from his family.

by Anonymousreply 75September 16, 2020 3:30 PM

I don't buy the idea that any 'legitimate' model photos are no longer available. The photographer would still have them (think of the photog who saved his early Marilyn Monroe photos long before she became a star, or the early Bettie Page photos preHollywood- those were decades ago). Professional photographers save everything.

Melania herself would have a catalogue of her modeling photos if they existed. All that she or Donald would have to do to shut down these rumors would be to share the photos. But there are no 'modeling' photos. They never existed.

I can't condemn her for being a prostitute. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. She came from an upper middle-class family, though dad was disreputable (convicted for fraud, I believe) and fathered her step-brother out of wedlock. If she didn't go on to further education, maybe dad encouraged her to use her body to her advantage.

by Anonymousreply 76September 16, 2020 4:31 PM

If there is a photographer out there with catalog photos of Melania, or something like that, he owns the rights to those photos and can do whatever he wanted with them.

Don’t you think if there were a lot of modeling photos of Melania, however small time they were, the small time photographers wouldn’t be flooding the market with them? Tabloids and fashion magazines would gladly buy them at a much inflated rate. And Sears catalog grade photographers would be glad for the money, they don’t make that kind of money normally. It would be the jackpot of a lifetime for them.

No way would those guys not re-publish those photos. Why not? What a great advertisement for their business.

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2020 4:36 PM

"I can't condemn her for being a prostitute."

I'll condemn her for being a prostitute while being married to a guy who panders to "family values" evangelicals

I'll condemn her for lying about her background while accusing Obama of lying about HIS background

by Anonymousreply 78September 16, 2020 4:48 PM

She's passably attractive. But she's got ugly legs, like Catherine Zeta-Jones. Skinny and ugly legs.

by Anonymousreply 79September 19, 2020 10:43 PM

[quote]Yeah she can say "Pay me before we start." in ten different languages.

Melania can also say "Your wallet is safe on the dresser over here..." in 20 languages.

by Anonymousreply 80September 19, 2020 10:58 PM

She's a whore. Her husband tried to sell her on this White House thing by telling her she'd be the new Jackie O. but everyone know's she's a tacky whore.

by Anonymousreply 81September 19, 2020 11:03 PM

knows*

by Anonymousreply 82September 19, 2020 11:04 PM

Melania is a diseased cunt.

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2020 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!