Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Message to Gertie at Monday Morning Moos

A few of us are locked in the barn, Gertie, on this beautiful day of days.

What shall we do? It is terrible to be separated like this.

This site does not, as it turns out, exchange clover for access. Crazy, I know.

by Anonymousreply 29July 9, 2019 2:38 AM

Yoda lay hee... Moo?

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2019 11:00 PM

OMG, Melrose, no! Günther, help him! Her? Whatever, it’s urgent, do something!

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2019 11:11 PM

Gertie I can't steer this balloon without Carl anymore and he appears to be having an anxiety attack! Make a plan! Quickly, quickly!

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2019 11:16 PM

*cough..cough... We, we can't breathe... 911 from Phyllis and the *cough Hens...

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2019 11:18 PM

I'm coptering in.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2019 11:23 PM

I'm with Homer. I don't have much, but I've donned my smock and all refugees get a shampoo from me, no charge.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2019 11:27 PM

I have enlisted Rolf to start digging you out. At the rear wall, by the vending machines. As long as he doesn’t get distracted. Start chanting “good boy, Rolf”, if you can breath in there.

Now, I gather that Muriel has locked-down the thread? Has anyone called her a cunt lately? Not that I am, mind you. I don’t use that kind of language. But I hear that’s happening from the endangered Durrell creatures. (We have an epistolary relationship, jealous, bitches?) Is that it? Should I create a part four thread? Any suggestions for the title?

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2019 11:27 PM

Gertie that is the worst part! Muriel emptied the vending machines! We are doomed, doomed I say. We are counting on you, Rolf. Wait a minute, aren't you a Nazi? Didn't we kiss in a gazebo after waltzing ? Oh damn you, Rolf. Damn you.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2019 11:32 PM

Breaking news, the situation is dire, we expect a live report from Homer in minutes...

Homer, do you read?

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2019 11:35 PM

***cough, sputter, spit...

This is Homer, *pleh. We spiraled in, lost hydraulics. Hit the ground hard. We need clover. I see no other *plehhh option.

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2019 11:40 PM

Tank, I know it [italic] looks [/italic] like Rolf is giving the Nazi salute here, but he’s just waving “hello”. I promise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2019 11:45 PM

Titus, this is LaFitte. I'm in the copter with Homer and we crashed hard on the south barn lawn. I need you to fly me over to Gertie at the Gate and we ALL need you to NOT EAT ME TODAY. There will be EMERGENCY SHAMPOOS needed, do not get in the way of history.

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2019 11:51 PM

Jeeze, we’re only on part troix, Muriel. It’s not like we’re Sean Mendez. Or the Menudos. I think they hold the record for the most thread sequels.

I’m hearing Muriel will be implementing a tax on mooing, too. What’s with that?

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2019 11:56 PM

spam posted by ip address 173.234.158.82 removed.

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2019 11:58 PM

Perhaps we need to introduce a beneficent barn animal named Muriel?

What species? Perhaps a swan?

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2019 12:02 AM

Kinda dying over here, fuckers *plehh

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2019 12:03 AM

Not now, Advil! We have an ongoing emergency at hand! [italic] Oh, why did it have to be on a Monday! [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2019 12:03 AM

R15, I’ve been getting letters suggesting we hire-on a sewer rat, 🐀 but I’m skeptical.

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2019 12:06 AM

Murderers, all!

by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2019 12:08 AM

Do we have a read on Carl? Carl, come in.

by Anonymousreply 20July 9, 2019 12:10 AM

BITCH!

Carl doesn't talk. BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 21July 9, 2019 12:11 AM

Somebody ask Carl to help Rolf. Tell him there are truffles in the barn, maybe. Carl scares me, so I’m not doing it.

by Anonymousreply 22July 9, 2019 12:13 AM

Maybe this is the “big thing” that was supposed to happen this week? It certainly is the biggest thing in my week.

by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2019 12:17 AM

That's just ridiculous, Lottie. A brain-damaged pig in a fedora who plays a ukelele scares you?

You are no good in an emergency. You'll be last to be airlifted.

by Anonymousreply 24July 9, 2019 12:18 AM

Günther here, rejoice!

Carl is fine and he's steering ALL of us on to finer pastures, yes. Away, away!

Hush and form a line, Muhen! Except for you, Lottie. You get right on to the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 9, 2019 2:06 AM

Sorry Gals, I was on the phone long distance to my brother in Pasadena. The cows there are very sophisticated.

But where are we? Do we need a new thread? Did Rolf get through?

by Anonymousreply 26July 9, 2019 2:12 AM

Oh ffs, who left Gertie in the phone booth.

by Anonymousreply 27July 9, 2019 2:27 AM

I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 28July 9, 2019 2:33 AM

Moo, R28. Just moo.

by Anonymousreply 29July 9, 2019 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!