Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Showdown at ToonTown

Scary times...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 28, 2019 8:44 PM

Gutter trash

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2019 8:00 PM

gurl I died when grandma rolled up in the scooter. And then passed out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2019 8:01 PM

I bet the original poster of this thread is Black. And, one of those low class ghetto Blacks at that. No one is entertained by this shit except low-class, ghetto, store-front queens, like the originator of this thread. This is purely Lipstick Alley type fodder--I call it as I see it.

You'll never talk about and show the African Americans that are getting into college, graduating Ivy league schools, or all of the wonderful businesses that are profiled on ShoppeBlack. Nooooo... because you yourself, ya low-class, deuce and a quarter, queen can't relate to that. BUT, you're more than happy to put this shit up and push this out to the public just to affirm stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2019 8:02 PM

I can barely believe what I'm seeing... These people are clearly disturbed, and they should be locked in mental institutions for their own good, as well as the good of society. Why anyone would behave in such a horrifying manner not only in front of, but amidst little children (I am both surprised and grateful that none of those poor children were hit while the adults around them behaved like psychotic maniacs) is beyond my understanding.

Also, why didn't security intervene after the first few seconds? This is outrageous. If I had been in there, I would have lodged a complaint against the park itself for not have competent security staff. Not to mention that the police ought to have been called immediately, as the individual in the red t-shirt was clearly deranged and needed to be arrested and taken to hospital for extensive psychological testing. The violence he displayed against everyone, but the women in particular, was downright scary.

All in all, this is repugnant to watch.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2019 8:04 PM

Adults who are into Disney are a huge red flag. Always low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2019 8:06 PM

I can't believe anyone would just leave a $6 bottle of Dasani on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2019 8:08 PM

grannies hips don't lie cause she spit out so many demon kids. she paying for it now!

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2019 8:12 PM

Fuck off R3. The fact this happened at Disney makes it DL-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2019 8:15 PM

So I wonder how the rest of the outing went for them? Did they just go about their day, riding rides, posing with Mickey, as If nothing happened? Those Disney tickets aren’t cheap!

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2019 8:16 PM

They had to have spent a collective $1400 to be there for the day, not including food and drink or transportation.

Why in the world waste all that cash to get thrown out?

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2019 8:17 PM

Nothing new to see here, people. Just a bunch of low-life cretins, having a disagreement. Happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2019 8:18 PM

Like the mob beating a trans woman in Dallas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2019 8:18 PM

Wow, to see something like this happen at Disneyland is truly horrifying. The Disney Police should've been there within 30 seconds. They know how many people take a shit in a Fantasyland bathroom at 2pm on a Friday. They should've been on it immediately.

I expect this kind of behavior at a state fair. At least we'd see Janet performing in the video background.

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2019 8:19 PM

You mean that wasn't Janet on the scooter??

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2019 8:20 PM

FF the shit out of r12.

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2019 8:25 PM

YOU, fuck off, R8. Let me tell you something, because it's clear that your momma, nor your grandmomma, raised you correctly. There's no need to mention your father.... Do you even know who he is???

Anyway, there's such a thing called "kitchen talk." It means that what is said in the kitchen stays in the kitchen. Everything doesn't have to brought out into the living room!

EWWW! I can picture you right now! I know how you look. I know how loud and obnoxious you are, etc! Again, only your low class type, (like you, OP), would even begin to find this fiasco remotely entertaining. Because that's what it is for you. Entertainment...

Do yourself a favor and go back to watching Maury Povitch and the guess "who is the daddy" shows. That's your speed and level. We're aware and educated here. We don't need to see this shit.

by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2019 8:26 PM

[quote]The Disney Police should've been there within 30 seconds.

LOL the other guests were doing a better job than the "security" who took at least 3 minutes to show up. They looked like they were mad this happened on their shift. Im sure they would have rather just let them kill each other in front of all those kids. Ive learned that you cannot depend on security in these type situations, its every man for himself!

Im glad a woman grabbed up one of the babies from the battle so they would not get squished by grandmas hips if she passed out again. Very brave of her because she risked getting knocked the fuck out for touching someone else's kid.

by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2019 8:28 PM

Those giant-ass men sacred to hit one another, just jumping back and forth doing their best Ali impression. The only licks either guy got in was when they were beating on a woman. Both of them outfit to have their asses beaten just for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2019 8:30 PM

They should all be executed.

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2019 8:32 PM

Jesus everyone and I mean everyone is fat in that video.

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2019 8:33 PM

Also the random Asian guy with the selfie stick or whatever is EVERYTHING!!!

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2019 8:34 PM

Lord, the other thread on this subject links to the Anaheim police saying that all the people in the brawl belong to one family and when the police responded they were all uncooperative and no arrests were made.

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2019 8:34 PM

Women know u put ur hair up bf fighting because you will get snatched three ways from Sunday with ur hair down. The guy in red is a full blown ex convict nut case. Those poor kids will never remember Disneyland as the happiest place on earth.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2019 8:35 PM

[quote]Jesus everyone and I mean everyone is fat in that video.

Right? Are there no normal to thin sized people anymore in the USA?

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2019 8:36 PM

Well at least they kept it in the family

by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2019 8:36 PM

Everyone who witnessed BET Live had their day ruined. Those ghetto fucks should have to pay for everyone's ticket. And they should sue Disney for reckless endangerment.

by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2019 8:37 PM

Wow, that one dude hit every lady he could! And didn't hit the other man once! I'd hate to see what happens to those women behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2019 8:37 PM

Pft. I wish people that post on these boards would fuck off with their SJW shit. These are ghetto ass black people fighting at a family park. It’s not shocking that they are black and acting like this. It happens far too often with black people. Just like I wouldn’t be surprised if a bunch of white rednecks got drunk and fucked their own cousins.

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2019 8:38 PM

The real shocker is the total ineptitude of Disney security.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2019 8:40 PM

To be fair, R30, they're more used to kids barfing on Mickey.

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2019 8:41 PM

Am I the only one who laughed until the tears flowed?

When the one lady got up off her mobility scooter and she was thinner than the other woman? I died. And when the red shirt just smacked the tank top lady for no reason and she barely acknowledged it.

The best was the garbage picker who was disturbed by the water bottle on the ground and was weighing his options: pick it up and risk the crossfire, or come back later? Hmmm. What did my employment contract say about workmen’s comp?

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2019 8:44 PM

And obviously they are used to beating the crap out of each other. It was like another day for them. Like me sighing about that missing sock.

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2019 8:45 PM

My favorite part was right in the beginning when white shirt and pink shirt were squaring off and the lady in the white shirt just pushed off the stroller with her kids in it. Grandma falling to the ground was a very close second. That was some first-rate physical comedy.

And damn, white shirt dude sucker punched tan shirt lady hard!

This was an extremely entertaining video, thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2019 8:48 PM

If only Minnie or Daisy were in the background putting their hands to their chest and acting all scared.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2019 8:48 PM

i don't watch sports fights on tv - but since i started watching vids on thegudda and worldstar and liveleak i get their appeal to both male and female fans. i find watching people fight very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2019 8:49 PM

As a former Disneyland employee, I assure you that under Walt Disney, those people would be off the street and in a holding cell below the park until the police arrived. At that point, Disneyland would have pressed charges against the entire lot.

Though, to be fair, under Walt Disney they would not be allowed in the park dressed like that.

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2019 8:49 PM

You know who should be the MOST ashamed? Fucking Disney. What the hell kind of “security” was that? Luckily that family was just out to hurt themselves.

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2019 8:50 PM

Latino daddy in the beginning with gray hat and tan lines is pretty cute

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2019 8:53 PM

R37, what do you mean “under Walt Disney”? You mean before the company was sold?

And, honestly, if I were security, I wouldn’t have gotten in the middle of that fracas. Next thing you know, you’re getting slammed with a lawsuit for racial discrimination and excessive force or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2019 8:54 PM

It sounds like it started because big girl disrespected red shirt’s baby, at least that’s what he’s yelling at her. Ironic, because no one seems to give a shit about the crying kids (who are, unfortunately, getting indoctrination into this behavior in real time), just slapping each other around. Mess. You couldn’t pay me to go there.

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2019 8:55 PM

Disneyland is supposed to be sacred ground.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2019 8:58 PM

So sad what society has become. Not even Disneyland is sacred.

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2019 9:01 PM

[quote]It sounds like it started because big girl disrespected red shirt’s baby, at least that’s what he’s yelling at her.

Stewardess, I speak jive.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2019 9:02 PM

Brilliant headline, OP!

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2019 9:02 PM

Why he gotta hit Big Sally like that?

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2019 9:03 PM

A great deal of us have become disrespectful, insecure, and confrontational aka trashy hot messes.

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2019 9:03 PM

[quote]Am I the only one who laughed until the tears flowed?

Nope.

I’m still crying!

by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote]Lord, the other thread on this subject

Care to link to that?

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2019 9:09 PM

Normally I don't watch things like this and I think it's trashy to laugh, but this video has so many hilarious aspects, I can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2019 9:09 PM

R42 China is third world. They shit in the bushes at that park.

by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2019 9:10 PM

[quote]A great deal of us have become disrespectful, insecure, and confrontational aka trashy hot messes.

Don't do that. DON'T DO THAT! This is NO time for a kum-by-ya moment and "All we are saying is give peace a chance." OP, FUCKED up with this starting this thread and further promoting this nonsense.

We all know why this mess is going viral and we know how people are thinking. Now, I want to be clear... I don't believe in hiding the truth BUT not everything is meant to be said and/or shared. OP, is complicit in promoting these negative stereotypes about Blacks. But, she can't help herself. She was taught better and non one never spanked her ass about it. Well honey... here's your spanking! You ROYALLY fucked up doing this!

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2019 9:12 PM

R52 Oh fuck off Loretta

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2019 9:13 PM

[quote] Well honey... here's your spanking! You ROYALLY fucked up doing this!

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2019 9:14 PM

Whenever these things happen, there is always a hysterical woman in the background screaming "STOP IT!!!"

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2019 9:16 PM

@R53, Gurl... you don't want to do this...

You messed up. There are some that might not know what I'm talking about but those of us that have a semblance of a tan most certainly do!

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2019 9:16 PM

R55 so true

by Anonymousreply 57July 8, 2019 9:17 PM

r53: Girl YOU ARE IN DANGER! Loretta is coming for you!!

by Anonymousreply 58July 8, 2019 9:18 PM

When I saw the thread title, I KNEW what kind of people it would involve...

by Anonymousreply 59July 8, 2019 9:18 PM

[quote] They know how many people take a shit in a Fantasyland bathroom at 2pm on a Friday.

Getting a lot of mileage from that line here on DL aren't you R13?

by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2019 9:19 PM

AND, YES! I know that there are mistakes in R52! But, I'm really pissed to pisstivity about this. I'm about to break my computer screen!

EWW!!! I just can't STAND these Black, low-class, store-front, ghetto queens!!!

I just can't stand them!

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2019 9:20 PM

And here we see their counterparts.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2019 9:20 PM

R56 What? Oh sorry, here is 5 bucks, now fuck off Loretta

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2019 9:21 PM

R13: I expect this kind of behavior at a state fair. At least we'd see Janet performing in the video background.

😚🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2019 9:25 PM

R62, at least at a race track you can blame it on the Busch Lite. They don’t sell alcohol at Disney (I don’t think).

R61 , just calm down. I’m a southern white guy but I, nor anyone else that has any sense, holds me responsible for the actions of people that look or sound like me.

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2019 9:27 PM

R65 Looking at DILFS of Disney thread, they do indeed sell booze at Disneyland . Many of them had beers, how common

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2019 9:31 PM

Not an IQ above 70 in the whole bunch.

by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2019 9:31 PM

[quote][R61] , just calm down. I’m a southern white guy but I, nor anyone else that has any sense, holds me responsible for the actions of people that look or sound like me.

And, kudos to you, R65. I genuinely mean that. But, we KNOW that is not how most people are perceiving this disgrace. We know what they're saying and the OP has done nothing more than to help promote those racist perceptions.

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2019 9:32 PM

I told you so ! NOW do you believe me???

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2019 9:33 PM

That asshole in the hot pink shirt should have been tazed.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2019 9:33 PM

The story's blowing up. All involved in the melee were part of the same family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2019 9:34 PM

I think big girl overheard red shirt talking about his thesis and she stated that she was going to adopt that as her own thesis, but that red shirt could collaborate with her if he wanted ... and that's when he lost it.

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2019 9:38 PM

I didn't even need to look at the vid to know who was involved. Pains me to say it, but truth is best.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2019 9:39 PM

Just reminds me that I don't want to be reincarnated as a black woman in my next life.....

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2019 9:43 PM

The nappiest place on earth.

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2019 9:43 PM

Big girl took a whippin' and kept on tickin'.

by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2019 9:46 PM

Were these heifers hitting the ground the earthquakes that everyone felt out there? Also, what are they using to hold the wig/weave on top of their heads?

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2019 9:47 PM

R77 Staples

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2019 9:54 PM

[quote]Also, what are they using to hold the wig/weave on top of their heads?

The dude in the pink shirt has a weave too hunty

by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2019 9:57 PM

The slappiest place on Earth is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2019 9:57 PM

What charming people. I DO wish they were free for tea.

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2019 9:58 PM

R52 a brawl at Disneyland involving men & women, old & young all belonging to the same family would’ve gone viral no matter what they looked like and you know that. You need to sort out your misdirected anger (hint: it shouldn’t be toward OP)

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2019 10:03 PM

r82 is right. It could just have easily been a white family doing this. What's important to remember is that no matter the color, they would have all been fat.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2019 10:05 PM

R55 yup. By the looks of it, this family is probably always fighting

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2019 10:05 PM

Lol call me crazy but why isn't this anger these SJW loons have placed on the people in the video who are gleefully reinforcing the stereotype?

Proof that they aren't actually interested in creating change. They just want to be angry and pointing fingers. Useless, all of them.

Trash comes in all colors, shapes and sizes and anyone behaving in public like that will get recorded and posted online. These people want to pretend like this stuff doesn't exist. Like it's all made up.

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2019 10:10 PM

That biotch must have an industrial strength weave.

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2019 10:11 PM

They wouldn't fight if they had received reparations for slavery. Buy my shirts.

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2019 10:12 PM

The grandma is such a drama queen, my goodness.

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2019 10:13 PM

That Disney security looks so inept.

They are old and fat.

And were wandering around like "Well, goodness, what do I do now? Golly, I don't want to appear rude and say anything."

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2019 10:13 PM

There goes the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote]why isn't this anger these SJW loons

I'm FAR from a loon, R85. You need to step aside and keep your mouth shut regarding this issue. You have no idea about what you are talking about. But, OP and others, most CERTAINLY do! They know exactly what I'm talking about here...

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2019 10:17 PM

Grandma wasn’t even hit when she hit the pavement like Esther from Sanford & Son.

by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2019 10:19 PM

R91 Ohhhh black gay men secrets, how exciting. Do spill Mr Mysterio

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2019 10:20 PM

R91 you identify as a SJW in 2019. You're a loon.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2019 10:21 PM

I get what Loretta is saying but damn the video is really funny-- the grandma on the mobility scooter, the Asian guy with the selfie stick, the inept security... lol

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2019 10:23 PM

And overnight Disney has a new attraction.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2019 10:26 PM

The macho posturing during dude against dude part was hilarious. But of course these losers hit rather women than another man.

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2019 10:28 PM

R95 agreed. This shit was made for DL

by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2019 10:30 PM

I knew the expression to hang on to dear life, but oh man, the one with the weave really lend a new sense to hang on to dear wig!

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2019 10:34 PM

"I'd like to report a fight, in front of Goofy's playhouse."

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2019 10:34 PM

I am guilty of assuming that this was a group of great big fat people but that's a given for the location. The look of inept fright in the 'security' along with the DELAY were the surprise elements.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2019 10:35 PM

I haven't even watched the video yet and I'm already laughing at OP's picture, with Lizzo passed out on the ground while Cardi and Nicki go at it.

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2019 10:37 PM

IMHO it's rather tame in terms of physical violence. The graphical violence warning kind of oversold it.

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2019 10:39 PM

I worked for them for 1.5 years - they don't care about you, the "guest". They only care about the bottom line and put your safety and satisfaction last. They operate on prayer that something bad will not happen, as shown in the video. This was just one family fighting, imagine if it were rival gangs or if someone slipped a gun past security - which has happened in the past.

by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2019 10:42 PM

Good thing Disneyland has metal detectors or asses would have been capped,

by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2019 10:43 PM

R91 don’t try to silence r85, who the fuck are you? He has every right to weigh in and actually, he does seem to know what he’s talking about. You on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2019 10:46 PM

R106 Are you drunk? R91 is certifiable, all the threats and bizarre talk

by Anonymousreply 107July 8, 2019 10:50 PM

Oh, no, no, no, no, R106. Don't try to throw out bait and think that it will be taken because you want to keep a thread going, and/or you find certain postings/posters entertaining. Y'all go on and enjoy your privilege through other means. OP, got the point and she knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. There is nothing more that needs to be discussed.

by Anonymousreply 108July 8, 2019 10:52 PM

All of the Disney security people look like idiots, but the most useless one is the fat, old white diesel dyke with the long straw hair, just sort of wandering around.

by Anonymousreply 109July 8, 2019 10:54 PM

"I'm ready to go to jail tonight. I'm ready to go to jail tonight. I'm ready to go to jail tonight. I'm ready to go to jail tonight."

If only . . .

by Anonymousreply 110July 8, 2019 10:55 PM

R108 Put down the pipe

by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2019 10:55 PM

The comments here are pretty funny, too.

And I agree it could have been some obese messy white trash or juggalos. We don’t think it’s just black people who do this shit. It’s okay. Trash is trash, regardless of color. And quality people are quality people, regardless.

Let’s not worry about their race and enjoy the comedy gold. My favorite is the trash picker-upper who just wants to get that water bottle off the ground!

by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2019 10:55 PM

Disney World does not have metal detectors, can't say if Disneyland does or not. A few years ago, a "guest" left a pistol on a ride in Animal Kingdom, another "guest" alerted a cast member. I was able to walk through security as I didn't have a bag; a gun could have easily been tucked in my waistband.

by Anonymousreply 113July 8, 2019 10:57 PM

[quote] I worked for them for 1.5 years - they don't care about you, the "guest". They only care about the bottom line and put your safety and satisfaction last. They operate on prayer that something bad will not happen, as shown in the video.

I believe this. They probably hope that the price will keep out people with guns. That's a very risky bet they are waging.

by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2019 10:59 PM

I wanted to see the beefy stud in the red shorts, grey t-shirt, and boogie hat go at it with pink shirt guy. Red shorts guy would have mopped the floor with pink shirt.

by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2019 11:01 PM

....how much is it to get into Disneyland Americans? I always assumed it would be kinda cheap, as don't you have to pay more for the decent rides?

by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2019 11:04 PM

The best part for me was the cartoon music playing in the background.

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2019 11:11 PM

R116 $97 or $117, depending on time of year

by Anonymousreply 118July 8, 2019 11:13 PM

R118 Oh, and that is all? For some reason I have believed for decades you have to pay more for the cool rides, so glad it is for all. Bet the lines are a horror though

by Anonymousreply 119July 8, 2019 11:16 PM

I think you can also buy annual passes.

by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2019 11:18 PM

Discount airlines, Uber, and Airbnb are all to blame for this - they make it affordable for the have-nots and uncivilized to move around the country.

by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2019 11:43 PM

At 2:44 he screams at Tan Tank Top Girl “you hit my mama?!” And punches her in the face.

You can’t make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2019 11:45 PM

I wonder if Rage Brother ever wound up in handcuffs. He did assault two women in plain view of dozens of people.

No one did shit about it.

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2019 11:52 PM

r118 try $149 for a one day one park pass right now

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2019 11:56 PM

They serve too much sugar and preservatives at Disneyland. That looks like sugar and preservative rage to me. It's the same reason people flip out at fast food places, they ingest all that sugar and when they can't get it, they freak the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 125July 9, 2019 12:04 AM

Yes, R60, I still have 4 lands left to go!

by Anonymousreply 126July 9, 2019 12:07 AM

Wow Disney really stepped it up with their shows. But I don't remember this scene in The Princess and The Frog.

by Anonymousreply 127July 9, 2019 12:13 AM

Many lips were gone 'cross that day.

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2019 12:20 AM

The fat woman in the white tank top deserved the first licks that she got because she was less than a foot away from that guy when she spit squarely in his face. I don’t care if it was my mother, if you spit in my face, I would find it hard not to knock the shit out of you.

The smaller girl that got the worst of it from that guy should have just stayed out of it. She was trying to fight on his behalf when she accidentally knocked the old lady over. I think she is his girlfriend.

I can’t imagine what that ride home was like.

by Anonymousreply 129July 9, 2019 12:22 AM

The guy in hot pink is engaging in threat behavior. He was just slapping around and yelling. He wasn't trying to kill anyone. Just an out place dysfunctional family.... that Latino dad in the beginning of the video w the gray shorts and cap is fine!

by Anonymousreply 130July 9, 2019 12:22 AM

[quote]that Latino dad in the beginning of the video w the gray shorts and cap is fine!

yasss leave the boy with his mom, so we could get it in the mensroom!

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2019 12:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2019 12:29 AM

How about an apology for taking so long to contain the situation, scarring innocent children and bystanders, ruining their experience that they paid $146 for

by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2019 12:33 AM

Is that a teaser trailer for the new Little Mermaid movie?

by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2019 12:33 AM

This wins the 2019 Stankies.

by Anonymousreply 135July 9, 2019 12:34 AM

I just returned from a lovely weekend getaway to the crystal lake shores of ONTARIO, whereby I marveled to my husband how everything was clean, kept, and while incredibly busy, there was no worry of larceny, brawling, or boorish behavior. He didn’t like when I pointed out my hypothesis as to why.

And he wants us to go to Disney. I would rather enjoy Polynesia. Another lovely, remote place without fear of this type of brutish drama.

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2019 12:37 AM

The guy's a hothead but all the women in his life manipulate him to no end. His big boned daughter, his mom, his gf, his sister (?), they all set him up,, one time after another.

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2019 12:38 AM

I can't figure who is on who's side. Is the guy in red just beating up everyone? This is why I would never go to a trashy plan like Disney land.

by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2019 12:42 AM

r136, ITA. If you dont have kids I don't see the appeal of the theme parks. Id rather actually get away from civilization to relax.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2019 12:43 AM

Also why haven't the family members with the kids just left? My dad's side of the family is all white trash and I remember once when I was about 6 a fist fight broke out at a child's birthday party. My mom took me and my cousins and left.

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2019 12:44 AM

What in the hell is the largest womans belt doing?

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2019 12:46 AM

R140, that's part of how they're training their kids to give punches and take punches. Note that, while we hear one child crying in terror, there's a kid in the stroller and another one wandering around, both of whom look about 2 or 3 years old, and to them it's obviously NBD that their relatives are beating the living shit out of each other with closed fists. Just another day like the rest.

I pity the future classmates and lovers of those kids, assuming they live that long before Red Shirt kills them in a rage.

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2019 12:48 AM

r137 I agree. There is clearly built up frustration with all the women. There are a lot of men in his position, but they don't completely lose it like he did and they aren't abusive assholes.

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2019 12:48 AM

R141 , the best it can.

R136 , I know what you’re trying to intimate but you’re delusional if you think this isn’t America in general. Just turn on Springer or Judge Judy if you want to see.

by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2019 12:49 AM

It's A Small World, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2019 12:52 AM

So are they all cousins?

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2019 12:56 AM

I'm guessing the woman beater in the red shirt didn't make it onto the "DILFS of Disneyland" Instagram page.

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2019 12:56 AM

Someone laughed when grandma fell out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 9, 2019 12:58 AM

Did anyone else think there was some theater going on with how long some of those bitches stayed on the ground?

by Anonymousreply 149July 9, 2019 1:06 AM

R149 I assumed she actually couldn't get up

by Anonymousreply 150July 9, 2019 1:11 AM

I love the dumpy white girl in her ToonTown bandleader's outfit at 3:38 pretending to hold back the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2019 1:14 AM

I feel so bad for the kids who had to see that. Hope that guy rots in jail for a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 152July 9, 2019 1:24 AM

I WILL be that woman lying on the Toontown Trolley tracks at Disneyland!

by Anonymousreply 153July 9, 2019 1:26 AM

Now that's a theatrical family.

by Anonymousreply 154July 9, 2019 1:53 AM

That sasquatch security guard with the blonde stringy hair was a real fat lotta help.

by Anonymousreply 155July 9, 2019 2:00 AM

DL: Let's be the black family fight at Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 156July 9, 2019 2:12 AM

Who else thought pink shirt was gay based on how easily he hit those women? I thought sis was throwing down!

by Anonymousreply 157July 9, 2019 2:17 AM

r157 the way he snatched both of them up tells me hits women regularly. His poor mother probably raised him by herself, doing the best she knew how, and she probably laid there on the ground faking a stroke in hopes that he would stop and come to help her!

by Anonymousreply 158July 9, 2019 2:43 AM

R158 he definitely has no problem hitting women.

by Anonymousreply 159July 9, 2019 2:48 AM

Elegance has a name

by Anonymousreply 160July 9, 2019 2:56 AM

You can tell that the crowd saw redshirt as like a crazy bull in a china shop because I counted at least three women that stopped their men from helping tank top when he was punching the crap out of her. That's not normal for females to stop others from helping during an attack unless they really feared for their men's safety.

So much going on during this video clip. Disney's security did not look equipped to handle a 6'4 angry patron, fed up with his annoying family.

Grandma/mom looked like she was about to die from embarrassment when she finally got up from the floor. She and the children are the only family members I truly feel bad for. Everyone else, munis the guy in the cutoff black shirt, was making matters worse. Too much ego.

by Anonymousreply 161July 9, 2019 2:58 AM

^ were making matters worse. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 162July 9, 2019 2:59 AM

I got the feeling at least one of the women was pink shirt's sister. I hope we get an update on this family. Daily Mail, don't let us down!

by Anonymousreply 163July 9, 2019 2:59 AM

Nobody should be hitting anybody. Jesus. Or spitting in faces, because that’s assault. Why can’t people use guilt and shame and passive-aggressive behavior like normal people?

One thing I’ve noticed is that these hotheaded losers always worry about RESPECT. Hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 164July 9, 2019 3:02 AM

The lack of respect for anyone ..children.. other park goers.. zero. It’s how it is now. Everywhere. It’s scary to me.

by Anonymousreply 165July 9, 2019 3:03 AM

In the olden days of DL (Datalounge, not Disneyland), R1 would have automatically been "Please don't let them be black!"

by Anonymousreply 166July 9, 2019 3:05 AM

I've been working in West Englewood of Chicago for 14 years now. From what I could gather this type of behavior is somewhat normal in nuclear type family settings with no real boss available. I'm familiar with Irish (non- American) family parameters from my sister's marriage into that world. It's the same shit

by Anonymousreply 167July 9, 2019 3:05 AM

If Disney “security” is anything like my corner CVS, they’re not allowed to put their hands on you for anything. All they can do is call the police. They’re not authorized to do anything except ask that you pay/leave.

And they don’t get paid enough to try to restrain a gigantic psychotic man.

by Anonymousreply 168July 9, 2019 3:08 AM

R167 is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 169July 9, 2019 3:11 AM

r167 can you expand on that? Is it because there is no defined patriarch, so as adults the children don't feel a need to listen to each other? Mom is physically and emotionally unable to take command?

True r168, but most states have laws that require organizations to provide a police presence if an event or gathering has a certain number of people. Even my middle America High school, with 1600 students, required the police to be present when we held a pep-rallies due to the size of the crowd. We never had fights, but it was just policy. I would assume Disney would have some real or close to real cops in the park. I guess I was wrong based on the weak group characters that showed up 3 minutes later.

by Anonymousreply 170July 9, 2019 3:12 AM

Also, I’m sort of interested in how the fighting reignites. They separate but some of the characters actually go out of their way to go back for more.

by Anonymousreply 171July 9, 2019 3:13 AM

[quote] Also, I’m sort of interested in how the fighting reignites. They separate but some of the characters actually go out of their way to go back for more.

Women don't know when to stop running their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 172July 9, 2019 3:15 AM

This is a child-friendly re-enactment of the fat woman falling during the fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 9, 2019 3:17 AM

R170, I just typed the same question, and then deleted it. All families have an alpha, be it male or female. I hope r167 tells us more.

R172, yeah, some people have to get that last word in. Personally, I find silence much more effective in almost every situation.

by Anonymousreply 174July 9, 2019 3:18 AM

These people in the video belong on the plains of the Serengeti.

by Anonymousreply 175July 9, 2019 3:21 AM

Why are their bodies SO misshapen?

by Anonymousreply 176July 9, 2019 3:31 AM

R176 Carbs and couch surfing.

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2019 3:33 AM

This was a run of the mill fight. I've seen worse, and maybe Security took a few minutes to size them up. You have no idea if people have knives or guns or if they have something they can weaponize and those security people don't make enough to cover getting stabbed.

Clearly this is how they interact with one another, and those poor kids are getting an early education on how to survive in that family. But nothing can compare, IMO to that Walmart fight between the two women, I think one of them had a go cart, and the other one had a little boy she told the boy to hit the other woman, That fight in Indiana Walmart is a classic.

by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2019 3:35 AM

R29 basically summing up what all whit gays think about black people. This is why they’re all exclusive in their groups!!

by Anonymousreply 179July 9, 2019 3:37 AM

Frustration and manipulation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180July 9, 2019 3:38 AM

r178 you know you had to show us this fight. It's good, but ToonTown was so over the top dramatic. I mean, grandma's fall will be a candidate for the 2020 Datalounge Hall of Fame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 9, 2019 3:41 AM

When they just don't quit. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 9, 2019 3:42 AM

Disney Security did their job. They got everyone separated without having things escalate, they kept the combatants from hurting any guests, and once tempers had cooled they led them away, probably to toss their sorry asses out of the park forever.

I understand it would have been satisfying to see them whip out Tasers and have those guys flopping around like stunned catfish, but that would have made for a video Disney really wouldn't want.

by Anonymousreply 183July 9, 2019 3:44 AM

Post more of these freakout fights, I love them!

RE: toontown: I also love the goofy cartoon atmosphere juxtaposed with the physical violence. My favorite part of the video is about 80% through when the cartoonish music starts playing out of nowhere. Classic disney!

by Anonymousreply 184July 9, 2019 3:45 AM

R167, I'm glad someone mentioned the Irish. Many African Americans are, of course, part Irish or Scottish, so it's no wonder you find some who are willing to brawl over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 185July 9, 2019 3:51 AM

I really don’t understand the police saying that there wasn’t video available at the time they took statements and made a report. I would have imagined that you’d be on CCTV at all times at Disney, particularly in a big, central square of this sort..

by Anonymousreply 186July 9, 2019 3:53 AM

Very sad for the kids, but I have to admit I was laughin' throughout the entire thing. SO pathetic, so trashy, so...self-important.

Not.

by Anonymousreply 187July 9, 2019 4:07 AM

Rather ill fitting attire. Far too many ice cream cones for this crew.

by Anonymousreply 188July 9, 2019 4:09 AM

Welcome to Trashland 2019!

by Anonymousreply 189July 9, 2019 4:18 AM

[quote]The real shocker is the total ineptitude of Disney security.

Hey now...

by Anonymousreply 190July 9, 2019 4:26 AM

The guy in pink was more comfortable beating up on all the women than getting knocked the fuck out by that dude, although the fat bitch deserved a good slap for spitting on him.

by Anonymousreply 191July 9, 2019 4:32 AM

Seriously, why would anyone risk their life to intervene in a situation like this when the participants are clearly nuts? They could have had a gun or a knife on them, or do major harm to you with a hard punch. It's just not worth it. And who wants to get involved in something like that when you're with your family on vacation. I don't blame the female bystanders for telling their husbands not to get involved.

I would have gotten the hell out of there for everyone's safety.

by Anonymousreply 192July 9, 2019 4:32 AM

I guess we're only comfortable with this shit if it's on Jerrys stage

by Anonymousreply 193July 9, 2019 4:34 AM

No company is going to advocate their security getting involved physically in an altercation like this so if y'all were expecting those security guards to come in throwing punches you'll never see that.

by Anonymousreply 194July 9, 2019 4:36 AM

I'll tell you one thing, I would NOT need my (nonexistent) husband to hold me back from intervening in this kind of thing--my gay ass is getting nowhere near that! I am a spectator and happy to stay that way.

by Anonymousreply 195July 9, 2019 4:50 AM

I think this was just a teaser for Disneyland's brand new "Song of the South" attraction.

by Anonymousreply 196July 9, 2019 5:48 AM

These people in the video seem no more than 'beasts in the field'.

But, on the other hand, dragging a troop of fat kids and a fat wife to Disneyland would be a real pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 197July 9, 2019 6:01 AM

They seem more of a Magic Mountain kind of crowd.

by Anonymousreply 198July 9, 2019 6:18 AM

Thems Bebe's kids all growed up.

They don't die, they multiply!

by Anonymousreply 199July 9, 2019 6:31 AM

Trashy schvartzes, of course.

Black people seem to have no impulse control whatsoever. I see it constantly here in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 200July 9, 2019 7:11 AM

Any one of the fighters could use their great strength to kill a normal person, so it was smart for everyone not to try to get involved, even the security. You couldn’t use a weapon to try to bring them down and risk hurting the guests. It was best to let them go at each other until the last survivor.

by Anonymousreply 201July 9, 2019 8:04 AM

All races are capable of trashy fights. I saw an old Native American fighting an elderly man in a turban outside the liquor store once. I kind of wish I had recorded it just because nobody believes me.

by Anonymousreply 202July 9, 2019 8:24 AM

There are loud laughs and guffaws when that lady falls.

by Anonymousreply 203July 9, 2019 8:43 AM

The guy in the white t shirt came to his senses quickly and was trying to get the fat lady to walk away. He should find a new family.

by Anonymousreply 204July 9, 2019 9:10 AM

.....R204 .......he won't

by Anonymousreply 205July 9, 2019 9:17 AM

Anyone still claiming that alt-right scum don't WW troll posts just to stir up shit needs to look at r27.

Also maybe some of you could FF and ignore him? Can you be bothered with that or nah?

by Anonymousreply 206July 9, 2019 9:30 AM

I want to know what relationships these people have with each other. I know the old lady is red shirts mom but that’s all. She must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 207July 9, 2019 9:32 AM

R206 Well, you sound tiresome

by Anonymousreply 208July 9, 2019 9:37 AM

Being that she drives her scooter bang into the group, almost running over everyone, I'm sure she was very proud.

That dramatic fall! I half expected her to start screaming into the heavens that she's coming, lord.

by Anonymousreply 209July 9, 2019 9:38 AM

[quote] It could just have easily been a white family doing this.

And it often is, but don't be disingenuous: videos of white families fighting in their driveway aren't found by the thousands on YouTube in the same way these videos are. This is racebait. It's meant to attract the "of course it's all blacks, they're not really human" crowd.

We don't get many videos of whites acting like this because it simply doesn't get the kind of clicks Daily Fail and others want, because there's no way to get a lot of racist troll responses if the family is white. Racist trolls = outrage, and study after study has shown online media and social media makes millions off of outrage.

They want you bigoted, boorish and mad.

by Anonymousreply 210July 9, 2019 9:45 AM

R171, I was having trouble hearing it but I'd swear one lady said she wanted something of hers back, went to get it, and the whole thing flared up again.

Travel and tourist attractions in the US are miserable, everybody treated like cattle and without decent food or water, and I don't think I've ever gone on a trip where I didn't see at least one fight.

by Anonymousreply 211July 9, 2019 9:54 AM

I bet thanksgiving dinner is a hoot

by Anonymousreply 212July 9, 2019 9:59 AM

OMG PDLTBB is going mainstream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 9, 2019 10:07 AM

[quote]Grandma's fall will be a candidate for the 2020 Datalounge Hall of Fame.

I was kind of let down by her fall. I expected her to bounce right back up from her ample behind.

by Anonymousreply 214July 9, 2019 10:11 AM

Black people always provide the best entertainment even in Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 215July 9, 2019 10:17 AM

So. You think pink shirt has a big dick? The way he acts it's probably tiny and big girl knows it 😁

by Anonymousreply 216July 9, 2019 10:18 AM

That little short chubby Disney guy (I assume he was some sort of security person from his uniform) was a complete joke.

by Anonymousreply 217July 9, 2019 10:23 AM

R207, the woman who spat on the Pink Shirt Psycho was his sister.

[quote]All of the Disney security people look like idiots, but the most useless one is the fat, old white diesel dyke with the long straw hair, just sort of wandering around.

I thought it was a transwoman. And all of the security seemed too old and feebish to actually do anything more than yell. Doesn't exactly inspire a feeling of security to see these shuffling oldsters coming to try to contain a bunch of raging bulls...

by Anonymousreply 218July 9, 2019 10:46 AM

Wow the comments at Deadline are REALLY racist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 9, 2019 10:56 AM

R219 Random Deadline is covering that.

by Anonymousreply 220July 9, 2019 11:12 AM

Bet you a million dollars pink shirt is on Grindr as a "DL bottom looking for older white tops"

by Anonymousreply 221July 9, 2019 11:49 AM

I love how Ms Scooter jumped her white ass up to fight cause I’m sure no one else needed it. Always fighting in front of kids...that’s trashy beyond words. That being said, I love a good Wal-Mart fight.

by Anonymousreply 222July 9, 2019 11:56 AM

R220 Deadline barely covers showbiz anymore, half of it is whatever Trump or one of the 50 Democrats running for the nom just said.

by Anonymousreply 223July 9, 2019 11:58 AM

Can someone synch the start of the fight to "Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting?"

by Anonymousreply 224July 9, 2019 11:58 AM

I'll be you are right r221. Poor thing - his weave was the only one a bit askew after the mess.

by Anonymousreply 225July 9, 2019 12:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226July 9, 2019 12:33 PM

[quote]I can't figure who is on who's side.

Not surprising, since you can’t figure out the possessive of “who.”

by Anonymousreply 227July 9, 2019 12:53 PM

[quote]another "guest" alerted a cast member.

Eyeroll.

Not at you, r113, just the wording.

by Anonymousreply 228July 9, 2019 12:54 PM

Are we sure this was in ToonTown and not in Critter Country?

by Anonymousreply 229July 9, 2019 12:54 PM

"In the olden days of DL (Datalounge, not Disneyland), [R1] would have automatically been "Please don't let them be black!"

Now, it's just assumed.

by Anonymousreply 230July 9, 2019 1:07 PM

I don’t like watching this stuff usually but there’s something operatic about it: the ironic staging and the juxtaposition of the soundtrack, the fact that all the fighters are from the same family, the confusing alliances and betrayals, the interesting background cast, the men/women dynamics of the participants and of the spectators, etc.

They’re black. So what? Race swap this cast and it’s still interesting. By trying to hide these kinds of videos when they feature blacks is basically admitting that this kind of stuff happens disproportionately more amongst blacks (I don’t know if that’s true nor do I care.) If these SJWs want to help, come laugh and be entertained by this—it brings us all together. Laugh when it’s black trash, laugh when it’s white trash, laugh when it’s whatever trash. Show that it’s normal (unfortunately) but not exceptional to blacks.

This thread and some of the responses are classic DL. Good stuff. From the title to Crazy Loretta to the Ariel and Song of the South cracks. Gold!

by Anonymousreply 231July 9, 2019 1:13 PM

Will the kids be banned from all Disney Parks for life or just the adults? Actually, will the (award-winning) Scooter Grandma be banned as well? I so want some follow up details.

by Anonymousreply 232July 9, 2019 1:14 PM

Oh my ! My goodness ! Honey child I just peed in my panties !!!! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO !!!! THATS WHAT I CALL ENTERTAINMENT !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 233July 9, 2019 1:16 PM

I can't wait until grown men stop wearing those short ass ponytails like they are school girls. He is too big and too old to be walking around with his hair like that!

by Anonymousreply 234July 9, 2019 1:19 PM

Do you want to tell him?

by Anonymousreply 235July 9, 2019 1:29 PM

To be fair, r234, that not his hair he is wearing like that.

by Anonymousreply 236July 9, 2019 1:30 PM

[quote]They’re black. So what? Race swap this cast and it’s still interesting. By trying to hide these kinds of videos when they feature blacks is basically admitting that this kind of stuff happens disproportionately more amongst blacks (I don’t know if that’s true nor do I care.)

Well, that is very magnanimous of you, R231. I'm R3, and while I have calmed down from yesterday (I had started throwing things), I am still VERY angry and upset with the OP and this thread. You see... you don't have to deal with backlash and ramifications that this stuff causes. It is feeding the beast of racism. I'm sure that there are white families and other ethnics that fight and argue as well. But, where are those videos? How come they are not viral. I know that this will come across as stupid to you but I posted R226 too. Something so simple... A simple advertisement caused me to tear up this morning... Especially, when I have to be read and be subjected to mess like the following;

"Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe"

" A crying boy begged his father not to call the police on a black man. The father did it anyway"

etc

Let us not fool ourselves here. I know that some of the racially pointed posts posted here such as; "I told you so ! NOW do you believe me???—Margaret Sanger" or "Black people always provide the best entertainment even in Disneyland." are jokes. I know that. But, there are hundreds of thousands all over the world who are not looking at this video as a joke but view it as a truth and affirming of the many racist beliefs that they hold.

I know I'm being a Mary but I find this video and thread to be very hurtful, offensive, and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 237July 9, 2019 1:32 PM

Get off the cross, r237, we need the wood.

by Anonymousreply 238July 9, 2019 1:35 PM

There are lots of videos online of people of all races fighting (an inordinate amount seem to take place in a Waffle House) - considering the amount, only a very few go viral percentagewise. This video is lightning in a bottle. It's Disney (though "Land" and not "World") , it is incredibly dramatic/ridiculous/angering/silly all at once. Everything seems to go wrong- security takes forever, it's happening in front of guests who went there to enjoy themselves, the family is way out of line and over the top. Of course it's going to gain interest. Just how it is.

by Anonymousreply 239July 9, 2019 1:39 PM

We need one of the family members (when they get out of jail) to come back and explain who is related to whom and give us a play by play. There is too much going on in this video to grasp the whole picture.

That woman in the jean shorts and white shirt looks like the martian army from Bugs Bunny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240July 9, 2019 1:50 PM

Was this orchestrated? It almost seems too “perfect” if that’s a good term for something like this.

This is obviously a normal family fight for them. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 241July 9, 2019 1:53 PM

I would love for this to be a new take on flash mobs.

by Anonymousreply 242July 9, 2019 1:55 PM

No comments about the 112-year old Asian man with his walking stick that seemed to always be in the middle no matter where the brawlers were.

by Anonymousreply 243July 9, 2019 2:00 PM

Have they returned the signed contract for their reality TV show yet?

by Anonymousreply 244July 9, 2019 2:04 PM

R243, have you even read the thread? He’s mentioned in r21 and r95.

by Anonymousreply 245July 9, 2019 2:22 PM

They should have their own Youtube channel, Family fights at Amusement Parks. They could travel around the country and have fights at different locations in each park.

by Anonymousreply 246July 9, 2019 2:34 PM

This would have made a great episode of THE MOTHERS-IN-LAW!

Imagine Eve & Kaye getting stuck in the middle of that fracas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247July 9, 2019 3:16 PM

This was right next to their new Star Wars Land. If Disney had any showmanship about them, a crack squad of Storm Troopers would have marched in to break up the fight about the 4 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248July 9, 2019 3:29 PM

This needs to be sped up and set to the sound of Dixieland Jazz like an old Woody Allen movie.

by Anonymousreply 249July 9, 2019 3:32 PM

I wanted Elsa to show up and start singing Let it Go and they would all join hands and have a lovely kumbaya moment of love and forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 250July 9, 2019 3:34 PM

At 1:47 the baby/toddler hits Brown Tank Top Woman. Gee, I wonder where he learned that.

by Anonymousreply 251July 9, 2019 3:35 PM

I want to know what the fight was about, where the battle lines were drawn and how it all went down.

by Anonymousreply 252July 9, 2019 3:36 PM

It's fucking great that the toilet baby at R3 is back--with exactly the same shit that he ALWAYS posts VERBATIM--but this time we can see how many of you creeps agree with him.

by Anonymousreply 253July 9, 2019 3:50 PM

Just what I always thought Disney would be like: Deplorables, Mexis and...

I hope a gator gets them.

by Anonymousreply 254July 9, 2019 3:54 PM

Faggots? R254

by Anonymousreply 255July 9, 2019 3:56 PM

R254 = idiot who thinks there are gators in Anaheim.

by Anonymousreply 256July 9, 2019 3:58 PM

I wish this was a TV show. Dying to find out what they talked about on the way home. And shit. Can they do a video of Thanksgiving? For me Granny falling was hysterical. She drove her scooter right into the melee, then got out clutching her purse looked around a fell. Boom. Like that.

Also believe Pink Shirt Guy is on Grindr. I was watching him walk away towards the end, and hunny he was pinging!

by Anonymousreply 257July 9, 2019 4:04 PM

That woman in the white tank top, though. OMG. her bottom half was enormous. I mean.

by Anonymousreply 258July 9, 2019 4:05 PM

Amateurs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 9, 2019 4:11 PM

I can see a new float being added to the 3 O'Clock Parade (do they still refer to it as that?). Put a giant cage on wheels and have these yoyos go at it. Mickey could be dressed up in a referee's uniform and be calling the shots. Or, with the live action Mulan coming out soon, they could stage the "I'll Make a Man Out of You" scene. That'd be a stellar cross-promotion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260July 9, 2019 4:20 PM

I didn't realize they allowed black people into Disneyland. How could they even afford it? It's very expensive.

by Anonymousreply 261July 9, 2019 4:21 PM

I want Silky Nutmeg Ganache cast as "Scooter Grandma" in the movie version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262July 9, 2019 4:23 PM

The should all go on a cruise with open windows.

by Anonymousreply 263July 9, 2019 4:24 PM

R259---excellent! I was aghast at the potential for knee and back injuries in the clips, then the wee pudgy baby dropping in the middle was a good laugh to relieve the tension!

by Anonymousreply 264July 9, 2019 4:25 PM

[quote]It's fucking great that the toilet baby at [R3] is back--with exactly the same shit that he ALWAYS posts VERBATIM--

Isn't "Jerry Springer" on and shouldn't you be watching, R253?

by Anonymousreply 265July 9, 2019 4:45 PM

R237 you really do need to stay off chat boards. Anyone who starts throwing things over some dribble he reads on a chat board is far too emotionally sensitive to be engaging in online chat.

by Anonymousreply 266July 9, 2019 4:47 PM

[quote] That woman in the white tank top, though. OMG. her bottom half was enormous. I mean.

She's what's commonly known as "short and squatty, all ass and no body"

by Anonymousreply 267July 9, 2019 4:53 PM

R266, it’s “drivel”, not “dribble”.

Dribble is something else.

by Anonymousreply 268July 9, 2019 4:59 PM

I went to Disney in the 1970s and a couple were totally ignoring their toddler waiting for a boat ride. The kid was wandering farther and farther towards the edge of the dock, and sure enough, fell into the gap between the boat and the dock and disappeared! The overhang of the boat closed the gap and he was covered over, trapped underwater I think.

Within seconds, that kid was being dragged up by an arm from under the water by an employee, screaming and with a horribly swollen eye and brow area. In seconds. It happened so fast the idiot parents didn’t even know he was down before he was back up. I’m guessing a fractured skull. The parents wanted to carry the screaming kid out of the park themselves, but they were directed to the underground tunnel system where presumably it would be handled much more quietly and faster.

I’ve never seen anything happen so fast. If it had taken three minutes for security to get there, that kid would be dead.

What happened to Disney? They used to care about this stuff and they were very strict to prevent trailer trash ruining the park’s name. If they don’t care about the brand, they’ve got nothing.

by Anonymousreply 269July 9, 2019 5:07 PM

[quote]Isn't "Jerry Springer" on and shouldn't you be watching, [R253]?

Uh...No. But I do think Rachel Ray's show is on. That seems more your speed.

by Anonymousreply 270July 9, 2019 5:07 PM

R269. That is the Disney I was talking about at R37. Disney security was everywhere. I do mean everywhere as there were a lot of security employees in plain clothes. Disney employees were trained to keep an eye on kids, knowing that the parents wouldn't. There was a set of security that was trained to deal with extreme physical situations. (Remember, this was a time when it was cool to drop acid at Disneyland.) Since ToonTown was designed after the change, I bet there are no escape routes planned into the design; so, the problem visitors could b´not be removed from the scene quickly.

Yeah, the old Disney had a lot in common with East Germany, but it was safe and clean.

by Anonymousreply 271July 9, 2019 5:26 PM

They know they are under-staffed, it's all about the money: reducing costs and maximizing profits, the Disney we remember doesn't exist anymore. I should know, I worked for them.

by Anonymousreply 272July 9, 2019 5:42 PM

[quote]I went to Disney in the 1970s and a couple were totally ignoring their toddler waiting for a boat ride. The kid was wandering farther and farther towards the edge of the dock, and sure enough, fell into the gap between the boat and the dock and disappeared!

What’s wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 273July 9, 2019 5:50 PM

[quote]What happened to Disney? They used to care about this stuff and they were very strict to prevent trailer trash ruining the park’s name. If they don’t care about the brand, they’ve got nothing.

How would you suggest they go about this today? Exclude certain people?

by Anonymousreply 274July 9, 2019 5:51 PM

At least grandma's purse was cute.

by Anonymousreply 275July 9, 2019 5:51 PM

zaddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 9, 2019 5:52 PM

How many women did that bastard punch in the face? And the mom looks like she was barely grazed before she flopped on the ground like an elephant seal.

by Anonymousreply 277July 9, 2019 5:56 PM

You know you're ghetto when your tits are bigger than the guy who's beating you up at Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 278July 9, 2019 6:08 PM

R274, I’m thinking about your question and not sure of the answer. I think it’s somewhere in the branding.

The original was aimed at CHILDREN and adults enjoyed it incidentally. Everything was very clean-cut and there were rules.

Now it’s all about making money from everyone. It’s invited emotionally stunted adults to the buffet, and given them license to participate, instead of just supervising their kids while they enjoy it. It’s like adding an 18+ room at Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Vegas was ruined in the inverse manner.

by Anonymousreply 279July 9, 2019 6:22 PM

R279 I read an interview with Steve Wynn when he was reinventing his Las Vegas casinos, he said he used Disney as his model so that LV was aimed at the entire family not just gamblers.

by Anonymousreply 280July 9, 2019 7:16 PM

I think it's wonderful that colored folk can enjoy themselves at Disneyland just like white folk.

by Anonymousreply 281July 9, 2019 7:25 PM

R279, you have the right idea, but you are wrong on some of the details.

The park was aimed at *families*. Adults were always part of the mix. Disney made sure there was something for the dads, whether it was the dance hall girls at the Coco-Cola saloon or the Polynesian dancers at the Tahitian Terrace. What Disney did not do was target teenagers. The park was strictly for children, parents, and grandparents. Richard Carpenter was fired by Disney (pre- The Carpenters) for playing pop music at Disneyland's Main Street. This was one of the points behind the Shareholders' revolt. Disney did not target the all-important 15-25 age group. In fact, it actively avoided appealing to that consumer.

The rules were there to show that Disney had expectations of their visitors as well: no torn or patched jeans, no bare midriff, no spaghetti straps, no men with hair below their neck, etc. Disney wanted the park to seem to stuffy and rule-bound for people who were low-class. Disney actually planted news stories about the restrictions for employees. It reinforced the sense that this was a place with rules and one did not break them.* It used to piss off Walter Knott no end that Disney would send the families denied entrance to Knott's Berry farm.

*The reality was that Disney was not that bad. A friend was fired because she got her hair frosted. She was fired and the immediately hired for the parade. The fired her to make a point, but hired he in another capacity because she was a good employee. This was pretty typical of Disney at the time.

by Anonymousreply 282July 9, 2019 7:32 PM

R272 Have any good/bad/interesting stories?

by Anonymousreply 283July 9, 2019 7:33 PM

Toon Town? more like Coon Town.

by Anonymousreply 284July 9, 2019 7:58 PM

The 'secret tunnels' in the Magic Kingdom are nothing special, actually a brilliant idea; it's kind of fun to climb the stairs into the various sections of the park, but they're just utilitarian. There is an odd-shaped lagoon in Epcot, past Spaceship Earth and before the World Showcase that doesn't conform to the park's master plan - it is a sinkhole with no detectable bottom, kind of scary. Mold is growing in all the water-based attractions (Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, etc). They are a sitting target for violence; they are woefully unprepared for an attack, getting by on prayer nothing bad would happen. You have no safety in their parks.

Most of the people I worked with were absolutely the most scummy, vindictive people I have ever met, trash of all colors. The bathrooms were disgustingly dirty, maybe cleaned once a week - if that. The smell in the urinals made me gag and because of low water pressure, there was often shit left in the toilets. I shamed them into cleaning the bathrooms once. I currently have a legal case against them so I really can't say more.

by Anonymousreply 285July 9, 2019 8:03 PM

The 'secret tunnels' in the Magic Kingdom are nothing special, actually a brilliant idea; it's kind of fun to climb the stairs into the various sections of the park, but they're just utilitarian. There is an odd-shaped lagoon in Epcot, past Spaceship Earth and before the World Showcase that doesn't conform to the park's master plan - it is a sinkhole with no detectable bottom, kind of scary. Mold is growing in all the water-based attractions (Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, etc). They are a sitting target for violence; they are woefully unprepared for an attack, getting by on prayer nothing bad would happen. You have no safety in their parks.

Most of the people I worked with were absolutely the most scummy, vindictive people I have ever met, trash of all colors. The bathrooms were disgustingly dirty, maybe cleaned once a week - if that. The smell in the urinals made me gag and because of low water pressure, there was often shit left in the toilets. I shamed them into cleaning the bathrooms once. I currently have a legal case against them so I really can't say more.

by Anonymousreply 286July 9, 2019 8:03 PM

R285/286,

That is soooooo different from when I worked there. The park never closed. When the last guest left, a whole night crew went to work. The shooting gallery was repainted every night. Every costume of every audio animatronic figure was checked for repairs or cleaning. Water rides were drained and scrubbed. You never saw *anything* broken.

by Anonymousreply 287July 9, 2019 8:15 PM

R287/37 When did you work there? I remember jokes about the harsh penalties against staff, not hard to believe but it seems like the 'character ' training program has been discontinued. Wonder whether it was a swift shift or slow transition to the current state.

by Anonymousreply 288July 9, 2019 8:23 PM

Interesting to see that when he starts beating up the fat one in the white outfit at 1:37 he uses an open handed slap, more than a direct punch. I guess those are rules of conduct when slapping your bitch up.

by Anonymousreply 289July 9, 2019 8:28 PM

The whole incident seemed to have been ignited when that elephantine woman spit in red shirt's face. I think she really set the whole thing in motion.

by Anonymousreply 290July 9, 2019 8:31 PM

What’s trashier: Disneyland or Disney World?

by Anonymousreply 291July 9, 2019 8:34 PM

The spitter was the one who used a thin belt as her impression of the equator, no?

by Anonymousreply 292July 9, 2019 8:36 PM

Red shirt is a gay psycho. The hysterical bitch inside a 6’3 monster. You hear his screams. The high voice. POW! The guy looks like he was there with his sisters and their kids. He looks like an irrational animal when he’s hitting. Baby Huey. Easy to hit out of shape 600 lb women.

by Anonymousreply 293July 9, 2019 8:37 PM

R288, late 1970s. The thing is, when I worked there, there was a huge number of employees who had been there since the beginning. Not just Slue Foot Sue and the Ragtime piano player on Main Street, but people who had ordinary jobs in the stores, doing maintenance, or on the more complicated rides such as the Jungle Boat. My godfather worked for Edison, but still worked for Disney on weekends and during holidays. They would work around college students schedules. There were a ton of rules, but as long as you followed them, you were very well taken care of.

I am really shocked that the majority of Disney employees today do not make enough to rent an apartment. In my day, there was a program for employees to buy their own house.

by Anonymousreply 294July 9, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote]I expect this kind of behavior at a state fair. At least we'd see Janet performing in the video background.

OMG you NASTY.

by Anonymousreply 295July 9, 2019 8:39 PM

Mama Joyce should call grandma and give her some lessons. She would've been all up in there. Get it how you live!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 9, 2019 8:40 PM

A park visitor was crushed to death at the Hall of Presidents attraction. Of all the attractions at Disney World, you'd think that one would be the safest but, no, it's a literal deathtrap.

You'd be surprised how many people have died in tragic accidents at Disney World over the years.

by Anonymousreply 297July 9, 2019 8:40 PM

Did the macho dude in the red shirt scream at the white lady that she was a bitch and he was a neighborhood crip?

by Anonymousreply 298July 9, 2019 8:45 PM

R297 how was someone crushed at the Hall of Presidents attraction?

by Anonymousreply 299July 9, 2019 8:47 PM

R297 are you talking about the America Sings exhibit at Disneyland?

by Anonymousreply 300July 9, 2019 8:48 PM

I think the woman in the brown tank top looks good. Same with the white t shirt guy.

by Anonymousreply 301July 9, 2019 8:56 PM

This is interesting. According to the article "This accident resulted in the first guest death on a Disneyland ride that was *not attributable to any negligence on the part of the guest*." in 1998. After that there seem to be several injuries/fatalities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 9, 2019 9:02 PM

R13, totally wins W & W

by Anonymousreply 303July 9, 2019 9:05 PM

Here's a fight referenced in that Wikipedia list. Security kind of deserves it for continuing to spray the drunk with pepper spray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304July 9, 2019 9:09 PM

Those women know how to take a punch!

by Anonymousreply 305July 9, 2019 9:19 PM

There was a little girl who was pushed in a stroller, and she was glad to be there. And she went on to run for President. Mr. Biden- that little girl was me.

by Anonymousreply 306July 9, 2019 9:26 PM

I’m ashamed to admit how entertained I was by all this.

by Anonymousreply 307July 9, 2019 9:46 PM

[quote]They know they are under-staffed, it's all about the money: reducing costs and maximizing profits, the Disney we remember doesn't exist anymore. I should know, I worked for them.

At the end of the day they are just like any other mega corporation, but people do not look down upon them because its Disney. I read recently that Disney parks are making enormous profits right now because of the good economy, but as you can see they are just pocketing it and not enhancing things like security.

DHS should open an investigation as to why the park didnt even have video footage available for local police to review. A terrorist could've had a field day in the three minutes "security" took to show up, and it wouldn't be on video unless a patron had their phone out.

by Anonymousreply 308July 9, 2019 10:18 PM

I wish the 'Oprah' show was still on TV so this family could appear on it and we can come to understand the pressures this extended family was under during this unfortunate day at Disneyland.

Oprah tells us there is GOOD in everyone when we choose to see it.

by Anonymousreply 309July 9, 2019 10:21 PM

I feel like the crowd didn't really care when he beat the fatter girl but when he went for the "American slim" one at the end they went nuts!

by Anonymousreply 310July 9, 2019 10:27 PM

[quote]What’s trashier: Disneyland or Disney World?

Having been to both (Disneyland dozens of times; Walt Disney World, four times) I would say the major difference between the two (beside the size and number of parks) is the fact that the former gets a huge percentage of its visitors from the local area (which is the second largest metro area in the US) while the latter gets mostly tourists (and many more European and South American visitors.)

by Anonymousreply 311July 9, 2019 10:29 PM

R287 Ursula lost her head last year, freaking out children for a half a day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312July 9, 2019 10:30 PM

This was so much worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313July 9, 2019 10:42 PM

I didn't know The Ike and Tina Revue was a new attraction at Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 314July 9, 2019 11:04 PM

[quote]Not just Slue Foot Sue

I hear Ole Susie got that fixed down there at the free clinic.

by Anonymousreply 315July 9, 2019 11:06 PM

I LOVE THE INTERNET SO MUCH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316July 10, 2019 12:11 AM

R316 OH MY GAWD THAT MADE ME LAUGH

by Anonymousreply 317July 10, 2019 12:27 AM

Thank God for the metal detectors!

by Anonymousreply 318July 10, 2019 1:07 AM

Somehow you know you'll never see these "people" in the Epcot area.

by Anonymousreply 319July 10, 2019 1:09 AM

R316 that was somehow better than the original, and much more befitting of the happiest place on earth!

by Anonymousreply 320July 10, 2019 1:17 AM

R316 Are these places just self-policed? Everyone seems to be kind of deciding if they should play sheriff today?

by Anonymousreply 321July 10, 2019 1:25 AM

Trashy

by Anonymousreply 322July 10, 2019 1:28 AM

Vacation at Disney World. People like that can't afford more than one day at the park.

by Anonymousreply 323July 10, 2019 1:33 AM

R72, I laughed for a solid 5 minutes ... tears are running down my face ...

R75 .. points for being clever

by Anonymousreply 324July 10, 2019 1:51 AM

Hannity is getting ready to cover this story. In the bumper, he used the turkey leg joke found early in this thread.

It will be interesting to see what he says. If he parrots more than five more points found above then he’s got a writer who reads DL.

by Anonymousreply 325July 10, 2019 1:57 AM

[quote]Easy to hit out of shape 600 lb women.

Yeah, for all the Pink Shirt Psycho's huffing and puffing, the only actual recipients of his violence are women. He's a punk.

by Anonymousreply 326July 10, 2019 5:19 AM

IQ.

by Anonymousreply 327July 10, 2019 5:34 AM

What are they arguing about?

by Anonymousreply 328July 10, 2019 5:39 AM

They're going to sue Disney. Just wait.

by Anonymousreply 329July 10, 2019 5:51 AM

Fun comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 10, 2019 5:52 AM

That gal's ass was enormous! How do you even find the pussy when sexxy times roll around? A black women I used to work with told me you just toss some flour down there and aim for the wet spot.

by Anonymousreply 331July 10, 2019 6:09 AM

R316 You made me laugh too, perfect soundtrack to the video and so appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 332July 10, 2019 10:46 AM

R237 made a video explaining it all to us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 10, 2019 10:48 AM

[quote]A black women

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 334July 10, 2019 10:49 AM

[quote]What are they arguing about?

I believe r72 has the inside scoop.

by Anonymousreply 335July 10, 2019 10:49 AM

That video at R304 shows the kind of common trash that frequents Disneyland daily, and I'm not talking about the drunk guy. Exorbitant ticket prices have apparently had no effect in keeping the scum out.

And the DL queens from California are always touting what a utopia it is there.

by Anonymousreply 336July 10, 2019 10:59 AM

[quote]And the DL queens from California are always touting what a utopia it is there.

Because of course it's perfectly legit to judge an entire state of 40 million people by the attendees at one of its theme parks, especially when many of those attendees are visitors from OUTSIDE THE STATE.

But then, you're the queen over on the 'I love the South' thread touting the Confederacy's superiority to the rest of the country. I'm sure we can find plenty of scum in whatever Southern hellhole you reside in.

by Anonymousreply 337July 10, 2019 11:36 AM

When I lived in San Diego, one of my direct reports was textbook white trash: uneducated, obese, married with two kids and another on the way before age 30, making $15 an hour. Anyway, he was scraping by, but somehow was able to buy annual passes for him and his family to Disneyland, and that’s how they spent their weekends. I think it even includes free parking.

by Anonymousreply 338July 10, 2019 11:38 AM

R333. I don't know if Lucas is pulling our leg.

by Anonymousreply 339July 10, 2019 11:46 AM

[quote]Because of course it's perfectly legit to judge an entire state of 40 million people by the attendees at one of its theme parks, especially when many of those attendees are visitors from OUTSIDE THE STATE.

Most people who visit Disneyland are locals.

by Anonymousreply 340July 10, 2019 12:09 PM

[quote] DHS should open an investigation as to why the park didnt even have video footage available for local police to review. A terrorist could've had a field day in the three minutes "security" took to show up, and it wouldn't be on video unless a patron had their phone out

It's Disney, not some government entity. They should not be acting like guards at the White House. These trashy pieces of shit should learn to behave. And don't worry, probably 50 people had their phone out. Is Disney supposed to have a security guard following every single family around? Just in case they decide to act like the trashy pieces of shit that they are? Those people ought to have their kids taken away from them

I had to laugh about you bringing up terrorists. That's one of the stupidest, most hilarious things I ever read on here. Do you really expect Disney or any other private business to have TSA type screening, security and TOTAL surveillance of the entire park?

by Anonymousreply 341July 10, 2019 12:31 PM

When stereotypes manifest themselves in the worst ways....

by Anonymousreply 342July 10, 2019 12:36 PM

[quote]That biotch must have an industrial strength weave.

When I see that my brain keeps processing it as biotech and so it takes the longest time to unravel what’s being said.

by Anonymousreply 343July 10, 2019 12:51 PM

No, this is the winning post:

[quote] And overnight Disney has a new attraction.

by Anonymousreply 344July 10, 2019 2:16 PM

[quote]Anyway, he was scraping by, but somehow was able to buy annual passes for him and his family to Disneyland, and that’s how they spent their weekends. I think it even includes free parking.

A Disneyland AP can cost up to $1400. And if you're bi- (coastal, that is) you can get one for both Disneys (Land + World) for just over $2,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345July 10, 2019 2:41 PM

[quote]Is Disney supposed to have a security guard following every single family around?

They should be able to determine the subset of people who warrant close observation based on experience and visual cues.

by Anonymousreply 346July 10, 2019 2:46 PM

The ones rampaging may have been on pixie dust.

by Anonymousreply 347July 10, 2019 2:53 PM

R316 thanks. I laughed my ass off.

by Anonymousreply 348July 10, 2019 3:00 PM

That is some fake ass Jerry Springer type fight.

by Anonymousreply 349July 10, 2019 3:05 PM

It that hot mess is staged, they win the Golden Ghetto Award for Best Performance.

by Anonymousreply 350July 10, 2019 3:41 PM

Any updates or are they still licking their wounds?

by Anonymousreply 351July 10, 2019 9:22 PM

NAPAs

by Anonymousreply 352July 10, 2019 9:28 PM

The Terrors Of Toon Town

by Anonymousreply 353July 10, 2019 9:34 PM

Disneyland has offered them costumed character jobs playing the crows from "Dumbo."

by Anonymousreply 354July 10, 2019 10:02 PM

R351, I'll bet they are fielding Reality TV offers. Like a ghetto version of Honey Boo Boo.

by Anonymousreply 355July 10, 2019 10:16 PM

Guy who tried to break up brawl speaks to the LA Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 10, 2019 10:18 PM

R337 has soiled her panties. Does anyone have any Lysol?

by Anonymousreply 357July 10, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]r341, I had to laugh about you bringing up terrorists. That's one of the stupidest, most hilarious things I ever read on here. Do you really expect Disney or any other private business to have TSA type screening, security and TOTAL surveillance of the entire park?

Its 2019. You can't even walk down the street without visible or hidden cameras recording you. Grocery stores can record you from the moment you pull in the parking lot. Disney obviously has security check points at entries and surveillance, jackass. And they aren't just there to record people fighting each other, they are mostly used to reduce the corporation's liability to employees and guests because accidents happen.

Disney Parks are just like any major attraction where hundreds of people are gathered, they are potential targets for terrorism and they were treated as such after 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 358July 10, 2019 10:52 PM

[quote]There goes the neighborhood.—The Little Mermaid

Mickey, after witnessing the fight from his window:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359July 10, 2019 11:59 PM

[quote]Do you really expect Disney or any other private business to have TSA type screening, security and TOTAL surveillance of the entire park?

And yet... they do. In order to get in, you basically go through a TSA check point and they have cameras everywhere in that park and know what you're doing at every moment and it's nothing new. I remember being a kid and in one of the Haunted Mansion buggies and the ride got interrupted because the person in the buggy over threw a gum wrapper out of his buggy.

If they had cameras on that ride a decade ago, you can guarantee they have cameras everywhere in the open areas.

by Anonymousreply 360July 11, 2019 12:00 AM

The only place they can't record you is in the bathroom. And yes, they Do have cameras everywhere else.....from many different angles.

by Anonymousreply 361July 11, 2019 12:07 AM

I was at Epcot last October with family, and went through metal detectors. I believe I saw K-9 units as well. It would be surprising if it's not the same in Anaheim.

by Anonymousreply 362July 11, 2019 12:07 AM

^Then where the heck were they when that rabid beast was beating up all the women? And why was he allowed to continue roam free after they finally got him on the ground. He should have been tased and cuffed.

by Anonymousreply 363July 11, 2019 12:13 AM

spam posted by ip address 5.226.139.164 removed.

by Anonymousreply 364July 11, 2019 12:14 AM

lol, the spammer is starting to grow on me.

by Anonymousreply 365July 11, 2019 12:16 AM

R365 You whore

by Anonymousreply 366July 11, 2019 4:02 AM

IQ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 11, 2019 4:25 AM

Like somebody above said, the sad thing was the little toddler hitting his mom. You know he learned that at home.

by Anonymousreply 368July 11, 2019 5:42 AM

Just and FYI. Disney World was considered as a target during the planing of the 9/11 attacks. A terrorist attack at a Disney mark is a very real possibility.

by Anonymousreply 369July 11, 2019 10:35 AM

R369 Well, not now you told everyone

by Anonymousreply 370July 11, 2019 10:42 AM

I love love love this video!! Thank you OP!!

by Anonymousreply 371July 11, 2019 11:48 AM

What is the security guard doing at around 3:20? It looks like his fly is unzipped and he's trying to zip it.

by Anonymousreply 372July 11, 2019 11:53 AM

I love how the family denies it ever happened. We all saw it. Do you think they know about deep fake videos yet?

by Anonymousreply 373July 11, 2019 12:05 PM

High Toon starring the Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 374July 11, 2019 12:50 PM

LOL @ R367. Watch the clip. The Fox News reporter is running blow by blow commentary like it's a live sporting event. But she's really just summarizing the action on the video clip like a common Youtube whore.

[quote]another woman in a tan tank top steps in and a man in a white shirt lands a right to the left side of her face.

by Anonymousreply 375July 11, 2019 12:53 PM

[quote]during the planing of the 9/11 attacks.

Pun intended?

by Anonymousreply 376July 11, 2019 12:59 PM

Anaheim PD:

[quote]The parties involved all denied anything occurred and we were not there to witness it. The videos that were not available at the moment make things clear and the case has been presented to prosecutors

Anaheim Prosecutor’s Office:

[quote]A spokesman for the Anaheim city attorney's office said a decision on whether to file charges in the case will come after police finish their investigation, KTLA reported.

Black privilege.

by Anonymousreply 377July 11, 2019 1:02 PM

All of this is so bizarre. The fight itself, where it happened, the Disney reaction, the police reaction and now the "investigation." WTF? Cuff those nuts, release their mugshots to the media and give us more material so we can fill up this thread. I would like to think that if I was an Anaheim police detective I'd be done with this investigation after 45 minutes. Tops.

by Anonymousreply 378July 11, 2019 1:22 PM

R378, it seems like a no-brainer. But I bet Disney doesn’t want these folks to cry racism if they prosecute. And they already look bad after this thing went viral.

by Anonymousreply 379July 11, 2019 6:13 PM

The violent ones in the kiddie park need to be prosecuted. Otherwise whitey stops patronizing.

by Anonymousreply 380July 11, 2019 6:42 PM

I think they are more worried about people complaining about Disney and security than racism. Yesterday a bunch of "security experts" appeared in the media to defend Disney's response. This is a story that Disney no doubt wants to go away.

by Anonymousreply 381July 11, 2019 6:44 PM

Is the family going to take their show on the road and have fights in other amusement parks across the country?

by Anonymousreply 382July 11, 2019 8:50 PM

I don't want to read this whole thread. What was the original beef? Why was red shirt in such a huff at the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 383July 11, 2019 8:55 PM

R72 has the inside scoop on that, r383.

And if you don’t want to read the whole thread, trust me, you’re missing a classic in the making.

by Anonymousreply 384July 11, 2019 8:56 PM

It took disney security quite some time to get there. Red shirt has major issues.

by Anonymousreply 385July 11, 2019 9:00 PM

r384 but what was his thesis on.

by Anonymousreply 386July 11, 2019 9:01 PM

I wish someone would provide subtitles All I can hear is a lot of shrieking and “motherfucking bitch”

Oh, and the “I’m ready to go to jail, TONIGHT”!!

by Anonymousreply 387July 11, 2019 9:01 PM

Sorry, r387, Barbara Billingsley isn’t available.

by Anonymousreply 388July 11, 2019 9:04 PM

Yes, but does Barbara Billingsley use the "N"word, R388?

by Anonymousreply 389July 11, 2019 9:31 PM

My favorite is when the two guys square off like they're going to start boxing They look like two cartoon leprechauns:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 11, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote]Is the family going to take their show on the road and have fights in other amusement parks across the country?

They're waiting for the check from Bravo to clear.

by Anonymousreply 391July 11, 2019 10:15 PM

Bravo or BET?

by Anonymousreply 392July 11, 2019 10:23 PM

Something doesn't add up. When Disney kicks you put, you are brought to their Security office where you are photographed, ID's taken, and you are barred from all Disney properties, period. Disney should have all their info. I can't imagine Disney Security just kicking them out and no one remembering that step. They would have been "trespassed" and their info on file. And they share that info with police. Disney or the police are blatantly lying when they say they don't know who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 393July 11, 2019 10:34 PM

They aren't saying they don't know who they are. The police said that they did not know about the video when they spoke to the family immediately after the incident, and the family denied the fight ever happened. But I agree with you-- there is something weird about the way this was handled. I think that Disney dropped the ball and are now hoping for it to go away on its own accord.

by Anonymousreply 394July 11, 2019 10:39 PM

[quote]I don't want to read this whole thread. What was the original beef? Why was red shirt in such a huff at the ladies.

From one of the witnesses (cute Latino dad): Red shirt guy is brother to white shirt girl and black shirt girl. Momma is their momma. White shirt guy is boyfriend to white shirt girl. Tan tank girl is girlfriend to red shirt guy.

Red shirt guy is angry that momma let white shirt girl join their family outing.

by Anonymousreply 395July 11, 2019 10:49 PM

You call him Red shirt guy. I call that a pink shirt.

by Anonymousreply 396July 11, 2019 10:58 PM

White shirt girl is the huge heifer?

by Anonymousreply 397July 11, 2019 11:10 PM

There is no reason for it taking so long for security or the police to arrive. The Anaheim Police Department maintains a 24hr presence at the Disneyland Resort.

by Anonymousreply 398July 11, 2019 11:15 PM

I wonder what the real story is with Disney and this bunch. EVERYONE has seen this video, as well as the other angles that people filmed.

by Anonymousreply 399July 12, 2019 12:06 AM

Any hookups at Disneyland or WDW lately? DILFs?

by Anonymousreply 400July 12, 2019 1:00 AM

I Speak Jive..... Barbara Billingsley sends her love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401July 12, 2019 4:50 AM

[quote]White shirt girl is the huge heifer?

She looks thin to me.

by Anonymousreply 402July 12, 2019 9:04 AM

Does that big mama have a thong on!? I'm afraid to look too close

by Anonymousreply 403July 12, 2019 10:30 AM

I’m just wondering who they robbed to afford the tickets?

by Anonymousreply 404July 12, 2019 10:54 AM

Next up: “My 600-pound Life - Black Disney Edition.”

by Anonymousreply 405July 12, 2019 11:03 AM

The aggressive one probably fucks them all. Jerry Springer Extreme Edition coming soon!!

by Anonymousreply 406July 12, 2019 11:09 AM

Hoteps Been Told You.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407July 12, 2019 11:09 AM

“What had happened was......”

by Anonymousreply 408July 12, 2019 11:26 AM

When You Thrash Upon the Tar...your dreams come true, mothafuckah.

by Anonymousreply 409July 12, 2019 1:02 PM

That makes perfect sense R72. Asian guy was their thesis advisor.

by Anonymousreply 410July 12, 2019 1:28 PM

R398, I agree. I had the impression from all the people who’ve been there that Disney is so SAFE. I mean, in this case, it’s not like red shirt was attacking random people, but.

Anyone who threw a punch or a slap in that melee should have been perp-walked out of there in handcuffs. If they can’t maintain a facade of peace and happiness, they should at least maintain a facade of order and safety. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 411July 12, 2019 2:24 PM

R3

Sounds good but when you live on the East Coast and see this shit everyday in our major cities you have to acknowledge that there is a decent sized percentage of AAs who carry on like this regularly. If you're white and comment on it you're obvious racist, right ?

by Anonymousreply 412July 12, 2019 2:36 PM

Mickey and Minnie are putting their house up for sale and moving to another neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 413July 12, 2019 2:36 PM

R412, it's a good way to dismiss the behavior. Scream " racism" first and you know the accuser is guilty, but has no other recourse.

by Anonymousreply 414July 12, 2019 2:41 PM

Mickey and Minnie are black, too.

by Anonymousreply 415July 12, 2019 2:42 PM

Another example. Here's a clip of 50+ AA teens pillaging a Wal Mart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 12, 2019 2:45 PM

[quote][R3] Sounds good but when you live on the East Coast and see this shit everyday in our major cities you have to acknowledge that there is a decent sized percentage of AAs who carry on like this regularly. If you're white and comment on it you're obvious racist, right ?

[quote][R412], it's a good way to dismiss the behavior. Scream " racism" first and you know the accuser is guilty, but has no other recourse.

(shaking head and wryly smiling)

by Anonymousreply 417July 12, 2019 3:10 PM

[quote]I just returned from a lovely weekend getaway to the crystal lake shores of ONTARIO, whereby I marveled to my husband how everything was clean, kept, and while incredibly busy, there was no worry of larceny, brawling, or boorish behavior. He didn’t like when I pointed out my hypothesis as to why.

It really is unbelievable when you visit other countries and suddenly realize how fucked up the US is in regards to what you said. For an American, having that feeling of utter safety is unusual. And the cleanliness of public spaces! It makes you embarrassed to be American sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 418July 12, 2019 3:14 PM

We need more families like this in America. Salt of the earth types.

by Anonymousreply 419July 12, 2019 3:25 PM

r416 Walgreens is not Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 420July 12, 2019 3:31 PM

Well it looks like the white trash have finally found this thread!

by Anonymousreply 421July 12, 2019 3:34 PM

This country is a cesspool of low-class garbage people.

by Anonymousreply 422July 12, 2019 3:55 PM

I can't speak for Disneyland, but I worked at Walt Disney World in FL from '89 to '95 in the Magic Kingdom as an "Attraction Host" -- Space Mountain, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Grand Prix Raceway, Small Hell, etc. There are cameras, but not everywhere: for example, Space Mountain has only a handful of cameras (or did back then) -- the loading area, unloading area, launch tunnel and the main lift area. The Haunted Mansion was a popular destination for sex since it was a 10 minute ride in the dark, and there were areas of other attractions where fellow cast members would go to smoke a joint.

by Anonymousreply 423July 12, 2019 4:13 PM

I know that unfortunately there’s black people and white trash in this world, but I’ve never seen white trash act this despicably.

by Anonymousreply 424July 12, 2019 4:13 PM

R424 shut up. You're an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 425July 12, 2019 4:17 PM

R420

So sorry. I just knew it wasn't a place I'd ever go in.

by Anonymousreply 426July 12, 2019 4:19 PM

R424

BiNGO !

by Anonymousreply 427July 12, 2019 4:21 PM

r237 I'm impressed that you know who Margaret Sanger was.

by Anonymousreply 428July 12, 2019 4:25 PM

Margaret Sanger has been so misunderstood. She simply didn't want to see the lower classes overproducing when they can barely take care of themselves. The lady had a good point as anyone who has ever seen an episode of Maury Povich can tell you.

by Anonymousreply 429July 12, 2019 4:30 PM

The Ratchetest Place On Earth

by Anonymousreply 430July 12, 2019 4:58 PM

I have seen white trash act like this. One of my cousins got permanently banned from all south Texas Quick Trips for smashing a waterbed in the parking lot, threatening her SIL, and trying to blackmail the manager with nudes. She’s also just as loud as this family, and fed live chickens to snakes in the bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 431July 12, 2019 5:00 PM

You don't see white trash act like this because they get so shitfaced on cheap beer they can't land a punch or keep their balance.

by Anonymousreply 432July 12, 2019 5:10 PM

r431 Do you have any links? I'd kind of like to see that...

by Anonymousreply 433July 12, 2019 5:45 PM

I grew up in Boston. Name one Italian family that doesn't have brawls like this at any get together: Christening, funeral, wedding, Easter, whatever. To even say white people don't act this way is so obtuse and racist, it's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 434July 12, 2019 6:49 PM

^^Boston Irish too

by Anonymousreply 435July 12, 2019 7:01 PM

R434, I grew up in a coastal New England city and knew lots of Italian and a few Irish, Hungarian, Portuguese — blue-collar — and I never saw a brawl like that. Maybe it was a little obvious in a few families that the husband slapped his wife and kids around, but I never saw a family brawl. Then again, maybe my mom steered us clear of people like that.

by Anonymousreply 436July 12, 2019 8:02 PM

The only white people I've ever seen physically fighting in public were young white men, drunk out of their minds on the sidewalk outside of some bar. And even then, I've only seen that a handful of times in my life.

by Anonymousreply 437July 12, 2019 8:39 PM

I grew up around many Irish and Italian families and I never witnessed a physical fight.

by Anonymousreply 438July 12, 2019 8:41 PM

So the women are Pink-red Shirt's momma, sisters, and girlfriend?

He's going to go on beating the shit out of them as long as he lives and isn't in jail, and nothing will ever be done but brief jail sentences, because beating the crap out of family members isn't taken as seriously as beating up strangers. Nothing will ever be done to protect the women from this guy, if they get a restraining order it won't be enforced and if they ever call for help from the police the response will be slow and unhelpful. So the abuse will just go on until someone shoots this guy, and then the shooter will go to jail because a jury won't believe the claim of "self defense".

by Anonymousreply 439July 12, 2019 8:46 PM

Everybody who believes that abortion should be illegal should be forced to watch this video.

by Anonymousreply 440July 12, 2019 8:50 PM

R439 Lets be honest, he is so fat they punches rarely connect as his little dino arms are too short

by Anonymousreply 441July 12, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote]One of my cousins got permanently banned from all south Texas Quick Trips for smashing a waterbed in the parking lot.

QT sells waterbeds now?!

Hot damn!

by Anonymousreply 442July 12, 2019 9:12 PM

R439, that’s what I was thinking, too. If no one wants to press charges in a DV situation, sometimes the prosecutor will. But then again, Disney seems to want to sweep this under the rug so it’ll just go away and at least two small children will grow up to perpetuate the cycle of domestic violence as something normal.

by Anonymousreply 443July 12, 2019 9:15 PM

[R443] ha no, it was in the back of ex husband Randy’s pick up truck, which was in the QT parking lot en route to its new home. Btw, have you ever noticed that every lower middle class family has at least one Randy in it?

I’ve witnessed lots of uncouth behavior, but I admit never seeing actual punches being thrown. And my family has some real low-life’s.

by Anonymousreply 444July 12, 2019 9:42 PM

[quote]The only white people I've ever seen physically fighting in public were young white men, drunk out of their minds on the sidewalk outside of some bar. And even then, I've only seen that a handful of times in my life.

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445July 12, 2019 11:32 PM

I'm lace curtain Irish.

by Anonymousreply 446July 13, 2019 3:48 AM

The problem is that the trash of all races and ethnicities seem to just not care anymore, or feel any shame. It is one thing to act like this at home, but not in public. I come from a working class white family, we have had major drag down knock out arguments and fights, but never in public. We would never bring shame on our family like that, especially if we had paid hundreds or thousands of dollars to be there.

by Anonymousreply 447July 13, 2019 3:58 AM

[quote]Name one Italian family that doesn't have brawls like this at any get together

Really? All Italian families have a guy who knocks his girlfriend to the ground, grabs her by the hair and then starts bashing away at her face like Mike Tyson?

by Anonymousreply 448July 13, 2019 4:15 AM

Yes. And he's usually named Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 449July 13, 2019 4:20 AM

[quote]I grew up in Boston. Name one Italian family that doesn't have brawls like this at any get together: Christening, funeral, wedding, Easter, whatever. To even say white people don't act this way is so obtuse and racist, it's ridiculous.

LOL. Oh the irony. You don't seem to have any problem being obtuse and bigoted towards Italians. Where are all the Italian wedding brawl vids if this is so common?

by Anonymousreply 450July 13, 2019 5:38 AM

Oh, the poor, picked-upon Italians. . .

by Anonymousreply 451July 13, 2019 6:27 AM

Here’s the narrative.

And I’ll bet this happens al the time in their household.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452July 13, 2019 7:07 AM

Good analysis R452 I still think they should take this show on the road. Fights ever 2 hours on the hour.

by Anonymousreply 453July 13, 2019 11:04 AM

R453, I'd pay for ringside seats but they gotta leave those poor kids out of it. That's just depressing.

by Anonymousreply 454July 13, 2019 11:09 AM

This video gets more bizarre by the day. And what's the over reaction with security? They got there in like literally 3 minutes. People act like it was an hour. These were not terrorists or people shooting a gun. Yes, it was disgusting, vile, horrible...you name it. It also wasn't necessarily loud. This video is just symbolic of America in 2019. Trashy reality TV and talk shows, toxic masculinity, no respect...all the perfect USA grown ingredients to create this.

by Anonymousreply 455July 13, 2019 11:32 AM

I was against the Holocaust, but I would gladly vote for exterminating this entire family and throwing their bodies in an open grave.

by Anonymousreply 456July 13, 2019 11:52 AM

[QUOTE] This video gets more bizarre by the day.

Uh, the video hasn't changed. Get professional help.

by Anonymousreply 457July 13, 2019 11:52 AM

R457 - FYI the nelly bitch who commented meant that every time he watches the video, he is dumbfounded even more by this trash family’s actions. Although I do enjoy a smart ass, which you clearly are, the commenter realizes that the video itself doesn’t change, just his perception of it.

by Anonymousreply 458July 13, 2019 11:56 AM

Uh no R458 re-read what that person posted.

by Anonymousreply 459July 13, 2019 12:04 PM

[quote] I do enjoy a smart ass,

Uh my ass isn't smart, it's full of hairs and fleas. Get professional help.

by Anonymousreply 460July 13, 2019 12:06 PM

R457 - you’re turning me on. I want to eat out that hairy flea-bag ass now. 🤤 👅

by Anonymousreply 461July 13, 2019 12:12 PM

I’m not sure I believe all this. The guy on girl fighting seems real enough. But there were three people who hit the deck, and seemed like a huge overreaction. The guy in red hit the deck, then stayed there for a while, without struggling.

Anyone else wonder if the family staged this for a big Disney suit?

by Anonymousreply 462July 13, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote]The guy in red hit the deck, then stayed there for a while, without struggling.

He was choked and passed out, r462. Don’t you hear him when he gets back up and yells, “Who choked me out?”

by Anonymousreply 463July 13, 2019 10:43 PM

At R330 pic, Shamu has just hit the ground, with a mofu thud, and they’re already holding an impromptu Baptist Funeral??

by Anonymousreply 464July 13, 2019 11:00 PM

“Who choked me out!” -this is America

by Anonymousreply 465July 13, 2019 11:01 PM

R463, thanks, I did not hear that.

As for the two broads that hit the deck, shouldn’t they be writhing in pain?

“You hit my momma? Bitch!” Slappy-slap-slap.

by Anonymousreply 466July 13, 2019 11:12 PM

[quote] As for the two broads that hit the deck, shouldn’t they be writhing in pain?

I guessed they were brother and sisters precisely because no one was seriously hurt. They've been fighting like this their entire lives and they are not going to stop just because they've spent $1400 to go to Disneyland Toontown for the day!

by Anonymousreply 467July 13, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote]And what's the over reaction with security? They got there in like literally 3 minutes.

It is because it is Disneyland, a place where you can drop a wrapper on the ground and it will be picked up within seconds. But, they can't step in to stop a fight in the middle of Toontown, for minutes?

by Anonymousreply 468July 13, 2019 11:35 PM

r404, you just ruined a fun thread. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 469July 14, 2019 4:10 PM

[quote] Anyone else wonder if the family staged this for a big Disney suit?

Or maybe an audition for a family themed Vegas-type show? Grandma dropped like I did when I was on ‘Dancing With The Stars’!

by Anonymousreply 470July 14, 2019 4:20 PM

[quote]Grandma dropped like I did when I was on ‘Dancing With The Stars’!

She was touched by Jesus!

Which also explains why she didn’t get hurt.

by Anonymousreply 471July 14, 2019 5:34 PM

[quote]Anyone else wonder if the family staged this for a big Disney suit?

How is that even possible? Disneyland is not responsible for a family's inability to not punch each other out. Nor would the family know how long it would take for Security to break it up. Further, if they had planned a lawsuit (they don't seem bright enough) why would they then deny it ever happened?

by Anonymousreply 472July 14, 2019 6:17 PM

Wow, I hadn't seen a public brawl of such demoralizing gutter ignorance in some time.

With that being said some observations: That big broad spit on that dude. Spitting is one of the most insulting, disgusting things you can do to a person. Not to mention it is assault. Any woman who hog spits on a dude can expect to get done up and get her ass whooped just as if she spit on another female.

Also this went on for entirely too long. Where was security? And these people babies witnessing all this foolishness. Every last one of them should be banned from the park for life. Also I hope that big dreaded "crip" spent the night in jail.

by Anonymousreply 473July 14, 2019 6:45 PM

If he was a crip, he would’ve been wearing a blue shirt.

by Anonymousreply 474July 14, 2019 7:42 PM

[quote]If he was a crip, he would’ve been wearing a blue shirt.

You mean red shirt, but good catch.

by Anonymousreply 475July 14, 2019 8:02 PM

No, I mean blue shirt.

Crips wear blue, Bloods wear red.

by Anonymousreply 476July 14, 2019 8:14 PM

Outbursts like this are only going to lead to a ban on all black persons from Disney Resorts Worldwide. Why must they practice this self-destructive behavior? Violent assaults, black-on-black crime, theft, drugs, prison.....why?

by Anonymousreply 477July 14, 2019 8:58 PM

^ Why? It is in their nature.

by Anonymousreply 478July 14, 2019 10:36 PM

R478 - I think you are right. I always try to give them the benefit of the sought and then something like this happens.

by Anonymousreply 479July 14, 2019 10:42 PM

^^ benefit of the doubt

by Anonymousreply 480July 14, 2019 10:42 PM

R376, R478, R479, and R490 are all too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 481July 14, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote]“Who choked me out!” -this is America

It's the new "Don't taze me, bro!"

by Anonymousreply 482July 14, 2019 11:37 PM

ToonTown got some ghetto realness!

by Anonymousreply 483July 14, 2019 11:42 PM

It has been bothering me, that no one identified the "house" in the background, it is Goofy's. He should have come out and said "Gawwwwsh."

by Anonymousreply 484July 14, 2019 11:53 PM

R476, misread what was written. Thought it said he wouldn't have been wearing a blue shirt.

by Anonymousreply 485July 15, 2019 3:38 AM

It's not about growing up black it's about growing up in a trashy abusive environment. I work with a white woman who grew up in the slums when she wasn't in foster care. Her siblings are in jail for sundry offences such as murder, prostitution and domestic violence. Her sister pimped her niece. This woman doesn't know how to communicate in a non aggressive manner. It's like she's an animal always ready to attack because of her feral upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 486July 15, 2019 3:42 AM

r477, Yousa a dumb ass racist bitch. You won't ever be shit in life.

by Anonymousreply 487July 15, 2019 3:45 AM

Do you realize you fags were ban from most American institutions for a long period of time. Not to mention the way we have sex was illegal in nearly all states until very recently. Dumb ass hypocritical bitches.

by Anonymousreply 488July 15, 2019 3:46 AM

But we still weren't ghetto pieces of feral shit r488!

by Anonymousreply 489July 15, 2019 3:54 AM

r489, You may not have been ghetto, but you still were pieces of shit, to most of America. Ask any straight man, he would rather be a gang-banging black man than a gay white man.

by Anonymousreply 490July 15, 2019 3:56 AM

R488 were you banned from third grade English?

by Anonymousreply 491July 15, 2019 4:21 AM

"You may not have been ghetto, but you still were pieces of shit, to most of America."

R490, what does that have to do with a discussion about an undisputed piece of shit?

Because anyone who goes around unabashedly beating up other people in a public place is nothing a piece of shit. Even you think so.

by Anonymousreply 492July 15, 2019 4:25 AM

[quote]Yes. And he's usually named Anthony.

And usually pronounced "Ant-knee."

by Anonymousreply 493July 15, 2019 4:59 AM

The Aristorats, it was a family themed show

by Anonymousreply 494July 15, 2019 11:42 AM

Is R488 fighting with himself?

by Anonymousreply 495July 15, 2019 12:29 PM

R488 - LOL you fucking idiotic cunt. How dare you compare classy law-abiding gay men to low class black dirty scum. We don’t break the law, aren’t overcrowding the prisons, selling drugs or murdering one another on a daily basis like the blacks. Go crawl back into the shit sewer whence you came. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 496July 15, 2019 5:17 PM

[quote] What was the original beef? Why was red shirt in such a huff at the ladies.

I think it was because one of them had peed too near where they eat. Wild animals will sometimes do that when they're ill.

by Anonymousreply 497July 15, 2019 6:40 PM

Towards the beginning of the video, the guy in red tells his girlfriend, the Whale...

Red: “Don’t disrespect my daughters like that again”

Whale: I’ll spit in you.

Red: I don’t give a fuck, bitch.

Whale then spits Red in the face. And off they go!

“... I’m ready to go to go to jail tonight.”

“What’s up? Sup?”

“Baby got my back...”

Red: “You got what you want? Let’s go Momma.”

Red: “you hit my momma?” Slapity-slap-slap.

by Anonymousreply 498July 15, 2019 7:30 PM

PINK shirt! That shirt is PINK, not red!

by Anonymousreply 499July 15, 2019 7:31 PM

OPs video is popular on YouTube 2.6 M views!

They have to go around the country and do this at as many amusement parks as possible and post them on YouTube $$$.

by Anonymousreply 500July 15, 2019 8:00 PM

The guy in the [italic] pink [/italic] shirt refers to someone as his “wife”, so the woman I referred to as the Whale wasn’t his GF, but was his wife instead, I think.

I’d wager that the guy in the [italic] pink [/italic] shirt has been to prison.

by Anonymousreply 501July 15, 2019 8:21 PM

The Grandma makes the funniest vocal sounds as she collapses to the ground.

And I don’t get all the hollering “What’s up?” What does that even mean?

This is all so strange.its like the guy in pink just wanted to hit a random group.

by Anonymousreply 502July 15, 2019 10:34 PM

R501 The one you are referring to as the whale is his sister. She is the one who spit.

by Anonymousreply 503July 15, 2019 10:38 PM

I wonder if Jerry Springer will invite this trash to his show or if they are even below his acceptable gutter trash level.

by Anonymousreply 504July 15, 2019 11:16 PM

R501 the womon in the striped tank top is his girlfriend or wife. He hit her too.

by Anonymousreply 505July 15, 2019 11:47 PM

This is like catnip for racists. They love it.

by Anonymousreply 506July 15, 2019 11:49 PM

R506 - it’s not racist it’s a fact. Black in black crime statistics are more than quadruple of any other race.

by Anonymousreply 507July 15, 2019 11:59 PM

^^ black-on-black crime

by Anonymousreply 508July 16, 2019 12:00 AM

Black-on-black crime is way worse back in Africa

by Anonymousreply 509July 16, 2019 12:14 AM

R509 - LOL

by Anonymousreply 510July 16, 2019 12:15 AM

R507, you’re wrong. Black-on-black crime is no higher than among whites when you control for economic factors. Poor people fight and kill one another pretty uniformly.

R496, you are also wrong. Whites are statistically more likely to sell and/or abuse drugs. The opioid crisis is a prime example. It’s not as easily covered up as the crack or meth epidemics were because those didn’t end with the user dead in a Honda Civic with your baby in a car seat behind you. Much harder to overdose on stimulants.

by Anonymousreply 511July 16, 2019 12:50 AM

[quote]Black-on-black crime is no higher than among whites when you control for economic factors.

That is not accurate. Poor black neighborhoods are MUCH more violent than poor white neighborhoods.

by Anonymousreply 512July 16, 2019 1:55 AM

And on Sunday morn, they all went to church as a family.

by Anonymousreply 513July 16, 2019 2:05 AM

Baby! Baby watch out!

by Anonymousreply 514July 16, 2019 2:15 AM

R512, that’s not completely accurate. Poor white people are able to spread out and do not have to live in such poverty-dense areas. This is a function of institutional racism, from both banks and the government, and makes it harder for minorities to pick up and move out of the inner city.

This is an interesting NPR article addressing the particular situation in Chicago but I think the patterns would hold true in other areas of the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515July 16, 2019 3:26 AM

R512, that’s not completely accurate. Poor white people are able to spread out and do not have to live in such poverty-dense areas. This is a function of institutional racism, from both banks and the government, and makes it harder for minorities to pick up and move out of the inner city.

This is an interesting NPR article addressing the particular situation in Chicago but I think the patterns would hold true in other areas of the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516July 16, 2019 3:26 AM

There are entire neighborhoods full of poor white people and they do not have the constant violent fuckery of black neighborhoods of relative size.

by Anonymousreply 517July 16, 2019 3:31 AM

OMG. Everyone knows certain people are more volatile and ill-behaved — controlling for economic factors or not.

It's broadly about IQ. Inversely correlated with violence.

Some people can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 518July 16, 2019 3:33 AM

R517, census figures, i.e. facts, do not support that statement.

by Anonymousreply 519July 16, 2019 4:18 AM

r519 poor white neighborhoods do not have the same daily violent crime rate. Particularly gun violence and homicide. If I had to drive through a poor neighborhood at night, I would much rather test my odds in Bumfucke Mississippi than Camden New Jersey

by Anonymousreply 520July 16, 2019 4:36 AM

When the site changed things around my Ignore List went away and I had to start all over!

This thread has been very useful in filling it up again.

by Anonymousreply 521July 16, 2019 5:18 AM

change that T to a C, and do it now !

by Anonymousreply 522July 16, 2019 6:10 AM

I wonder when Dr Phil will track these people down and have them on his show.

by Anonymousreply 523July 16, 2019 6:49 AM

I think that a lot of people in this thread have deep seated insecurities about God knows what, but this video has enabled them to have a brief respite from the terror of their inferiority and their waking life.

What kind of person looks outside of themselves for happiness?

by Anonymousreply 524July 16, 2019 7:03 AM

"What kind of person looks outside of themselves for happiness? "

Uh, everyone?

by Anonymousreply 525July 16, 2019 8:40 AM

[quote]And on Sunday morn, they all went to church as a family.

Did they have a short brawl after the service in front of the church?

by Anonymousreply 526July 16, 2019 10:30 AM

Blacks live all together in “the ghetto” whereas poor white trash are spread out. I think the proximity of the blacks living all together creates more problems than the white trash in their random trailer parks and country settings.

by Anonymousreply 527July 16, 2019 12:25 PM

We’ve got white grandpas throwing toddlers off of cruise ships, but nobody comes on the thread and says, “hey, we can’t talk about his assholery cause that’s racist!”

Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 528July 16, 2019 1:35 PM

[quote]This is like catnip for racists. They love it.

Yes. But, they are being rather restrained here because they know that others are watching them. You can feel that some of them are just itching to burst and let it all flow! But, that might risk them getting banned from this site forever.

by Anonymousreply 529July 16, 2019 1:46 PM

^You must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 530July 16, 2019 1:53 PM

r496, no bitch I will not until you understand the economics of criminality and the history of oppression. we gay men use the civil rights movement for our own equality. Show some fkin respect and stop painting blacks with one broad stroke, you entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 531July 17, 2019 12:24 AM

420: [R519] poor white neighborhoods do not have the same daily violent crime rate. Particularly gun violence, pot, and homicide.

by Anonymousreply 532July 17, 2019 1:27 AM

(sorry if this is too serious a response for this thread because I for one loved the thesis hypothesis but, there are real socio-economic issues that go to the core of the issue with people, especially demographics that have been racially profiled and discriminated against for their entire lives.

“For if you suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves and then punish them.”

by Anonymousreply 533July 17, 2019 2:29 AM

R533, some are TRYING to educate them and teach them manners and are called racist and disrespectful of their culture. YOU try telling a black woman that smacking her kid upside the head isn’t the most effective choice for discipline.

Go ahead. I dare you.

And I won’t get into the public education system. Let’s just say that the schools can only do so much without parental and community support.

by Anonymousreply 534July 17, 2019 2:49 AM

They did everything except throw their feces at each other.

by Anonymousreply 535July 17, 2019 2:51 AM

I can imagine this is what is was like in the New Orleans Superdome when the hurricane hit.....all of them turning into apes and creating havoc. Why wouldn’t a person want peace? What makes them want chaos? It’s just difficult to comprehend. 😔

by Anonymousreply 536July 17, 2019 2:53 AM

R536 ,Why someone would purposefully want chaos? Perhaps you should ask the President?

by Anonymousreply 537July 17, 2019 3:26 AM

Anyone who thinks white trash wouldn't be doing the EXACT same thing down to the motorized scooter as the toontown family is delusional. Trash is trash and low class is low class REGARDLESS of race.

by Anonymousreply 538July 17, 2019 3:34 AM

Yet we’re still waiting for the videos purporting to be just that, r538.

We’re still waiting.

by Anonymousreply 539July 17, 2019 12:15 PM

I recall watching The Godfather with my Dad when it first aired on TV. There’s the scene when Michael hits his wife, and my father remarked that a gentleman doesn’t hit a woman. Though these women seem to be veterans in street fighting. The guy in pink has no hesitation in hitting them.

by Anonymousreply 540July 18, 2019 12:56 AM

They only do that on special occasions R535, like family reunions and Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 541July 18, 2019 2:18 AM

The guy in pink was messed up. Maybe drugs? He was so quick to hit anybody, except his momma. And he must have been in prison, based on the “I’m ready to go to jail tonight.” he repeated.

By 5th grade, you could tell who in my school was going to prison.

by Anonymousreply 542July 18, 2019 2:27 AM

The thing is whenever blacks act like this, the racists go "see ???" and for other whites to comments they're walking through a minefield. I'm sure that when most blacks see this kind of escapade go down (that) they cringe.

by Anonymousreply 543July 19, 2019 12:02 AM

[quote]I'm sure that when most blacks see this kind of escapade go down (that) they cringe.

(GASP!) "What will my white neighbors think???"

by Anonymousreply 544July 19, 2019 12:35 AM

That woman who explains this tape seems to cringe through it.

by Anonymousreply 545July 19, 2019 12:42 AM

That Disneyland video is to African-American people what this video is to gay men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546July 19, 2019 12:52 AM

I NEVER am very far away! I'm a Datalounge Legend!

by Anonymousreply 547July 19, 2019 12:55 AM

UPDATE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548July 23, 2019 5:55 PM

Thank you, Bubbles (r548)! I despaired that anything would happen to them.

by Anonymousreply 549July 23, 2019 6:27 PM

I was raised to never hit a woman. And I was also raised around woman who did not hit or spit. This family is all messed up, starting with the anger, in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 550July 23, 2019 6:32 PM

Well he did say he was ready to go to jail so this has worked out well for him.

by Anonymousreply 551July 23, 2019 6:33 PM

I can't wait for the mother's courtroom theatrics!

by Anonymousreply 552July 23, 2019 6:33 PM

He' on Facebook search for Avery Robinson

by Anonymousreply 553July 23, 2019 6:45 PM

Will they stage the fight in the court room for the judge?

by Anonymousreply 554July 23, 2019 7:11 PM

Will they be wheeled in separately ala Hannibal Lector?

by Anonymousreply 555July 23, 2019 7:36 PM

Imagine the jury of their peers that will be empaneled!

by Anonymousreply 556July 23, 2019 7:38 PM

Will Granny be there on her Rascal?

by Anonymousreply 557July 23, 2019 8:31 PM

That Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer is a waycist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558July 23, 2019 10:10 PM

Over 500 replies? Can someone summarize?

by Anonymousreply 559July 23, 2019 10:28 PM

No, R559. You have to watch it. Words don’t do justice to it.

by Anonymousreply 560July 23, 2019 10:51 PM

So I guess the very zaftig woman isn’t doing time?

by Anonymousreply 561July 24, 2019 1:35 AM

So there are no police or security in Disneyland? Ongoing public assault and the perp walks away. The happiest place on earth.

by Anonymousreply 562July 24, 2019 1:43 AM

Disneyland looks like a complete free-for-all, Everyman for himself!

by Anonymousreply 563July 24, 2019 2:37 AM

R540 sounds like such a genteel eldergay. Honey, acquaint yourself with the world of ratchet videos. Some of these hoodrat women are DEADLY, more hardcore than their male counterparts could ever aspire to be. I'll never forget a video I saw on Youtube of two women in some sort of chain restaurant - IHOP, Waffle House - one big woman had another smaller girl facedown on the floor, sitting on her back, both facing away from the camera. We could see the bigger girl's arms moving, but not what she was doing. Suddenly the girl being sat on began shrieking like a teakettle - this animal in a trap sound. The camera shifted, and we could see blood running down her face - the bigger girl was ripping her hair out in handfuls, while everyone just watched.

I have no doubt that the large Toontown woman had held her own with her brother in the past.

by Anonymousreply 564July 24, 2019 3:47 AM

R540 sounds like such a genteel eldergay. Honey, acquaint yourself with the world of ratchet videos. Some of these hoodrat women are DEADLY, more hardcore than their male counterparts could ever aspire to be. I'll never forget a video I saw on Youtube of two women in some sort of chain restaurant - IHOP, Waffle House - one big woman had another smaller girl facedown on the floor, sitting on her back, both facing away from the camera. We could see the bigger girl's arms moving, but not what she was doing. Suddenly the girl being sat on began shrieking like a teakettle - this animal in a trap sound. The camera shifted, and we could see blood running down her face - the bigger girl was ripping her hair out in handfuls, while everyone just watched.

I have no doubt that the large Toontown woman had held her own with her brother in the past.

by Anonymousreply 565July 24, 2019 3:47 AM

Before the physical fight the guy in hot pink was already arguing quite aggressively w his mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566July 24, 2019 4:46 AM

Wow so he just hates the whole family

by Anonymousreply 567July 24, 2019 8:46 AM

Total NAPA

by Anonymousreply 568July 24, 2019 10:04 AM

I love a good origin story, R566!

by Anonymousreply 569July 24, 2019 9:19 PM

Well, here's a bit more, then, R569. Just to brighten your day. 😌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570July 24, 2019 10:13 PM

To be fair, those lines can be really long and frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 571July 24, 2019 10:49 PM

I would like to hear this family explain themselves, especially pink/red shirt.

by Anonymousreply 572July 24, 2019 11:43 PM

UPDATE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573July 25, 2019 1:24 AM

R573 A very ineloquent speaker. Why would she choose to give her opinion on this on video or audio?

by Anonymousreply 574July 25, 2019 1:29 AM

Can we talk about his hair!?

by Anonymousreply 575July 25, 2019 3:10 PM

We can, but it’s not his anyway.

by Anonymousreply 576July 25, 2019 4:19 PM

The prequel had great narration, but was no match for the original Showdown.

by Anonymousreply 577July 25, 2019 5:46 PM

Ugh.... when will this thread end and you ghetto queens return to your rat holes...

by Anonymousreply 578July 25, 2019 6:35 PM

I'd like to see what their family Thanksgiving and Christmas are like.

by Anonymousreply 579July 25, 2019 8:40 PM

SNL should do this as a skit.

Oh, wait....

by Anonymousreply 580July 25, 2019 8:55 PM

At least they were getting some exercise for a change.

by Anonymousreply 581July 25, 2019 8:56 PM

They’ll all be dead from diabetes soon 😊

by Anonymousreply 582July 25, 2019 9:00 PM

Or sickle cell 👌🏿

by Anonymousreply 583July 25, 2019 9:01 PM

I’d like to see this subtitled. With identification.

What’s up? What’s up? Slappity-slap-slap. What’s up?

by Anonymousreply 584July 25, 2019 9:48 PM

A million dollar bail for dude in pink

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585July 27, 2019 1:51 AM

I'm glad.

I now have closure.

by Anonymousreply 586July 27, 2019 2:28 AM

When pink shirt heard someone hit his mother, he just attacked without thinking whether or not it seemed possible, or why anyone would do that. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 587July 27, 2019 3:42 AM

Yeah I love how pink shirt has no problem screaming in his mom's face aggressively yet as soon as he hears his girlfriend hit her he starts punching her without asking any questions.

by Anonymousreply 588July 27, 2019 5:37 AM

$1,000,000?

Pfffft. We’ll have that in a day.

by Anonymousreply 589July 27, 2019 12:05 PM

I just watched a radio duo talk about the video. They got so much wrong while they had the video right in front of them, that it really makes me question eyewitnesses accounts.

For example, who hit grandma, if anyone?

by Anonymousreply 590July 27, 2019 10:16 PM

Nobody hot grandma I think maybe somebody grazed her.

by Anonymousreply 591July 27, 2019 10:36 PM

I do think Disneyland should be required to post the appropriate Gang Colors, so we don’t get caught up in the crossfire, by mistake.

by Anonymousreply 592July 27, 2019 10:47 PM

I do think Disneyland should be required to post the appropriate Gang Colors, so we don’t get caught up in the crossfire, by mistake.

by Anonymousreply 593July 27, 2019 10:47 PM

Another angle of that Toontown fight. The grandma I think caught a light slap from the gf in brown shirt..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594July 28, 2019 3:39 AM

They all seem ready to rip into each other. I can’t imagine why they thought of vacationing together at all.

by Anonymousreply 595July 28, 2019 4:08 AM

I was at Disneyworld last for a buddy's birthday, which coincided with Gay Days. That was a lot of fun!

I wish Disney would bring back dress codes. A lot of people are just flat out nasty and there's seriously abusive behavior. One of the obvious behaviors are people who aren't disabled who rent scooters just so they, and their entire group can cut to the front of the lines on rides. They laugh about it in line. Yeah, it pisses me off. When you're at Gay Days there's a lot of people who are disabled and to see total trash pulling that crap makes you want to dump them out of the scooters and beat their asses.

Disney should:

- require medical proof of disability before renting the scooters. Period. Or fuck off you scam artists. - Post a dress code. Enforce it. No exception. No exposed snatch, hole, tits, thighs, stomach. Ever. Adults or children. Cover your shit up and dress like you're in public - not in a whorehouse. Use a picture of a disney character with clothes on it. "ALL OF THESE PARTS MUST BE COVERED TO ENTER DISNEY PARKS".

Any person removing clothing and exposing hole, snatch, stankass or flabby guy gets removed and banned. Nobody needs to see that. It's the happiest place on earth, not the whoriest. Go to Vegas for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 596July 28, 2019 4:41 PM

No one asks for documentation of disability, except that parking spots require handicap plates or notice in the window, and those notices require a doctor’s note. Employers, Theme parks, airlines, etc., do not ask for proof. I think it is either illegal to do so, or maybe it can lead to law suits.

It is nice that society has made the effort to make the country more accessible for the disabled. Such a shame that there are fakers.

by Anonymousreply 597July 28, 2019 6:26 PM

R197 They can ask for proof with the scooters. I carry mine at all times. When you get the hanging plackards, you also get an identity card that proves it's yours and not someone else. So, if someone challenges you - you can demonstrate it to the police.

It happens to me when a fat frau gets frisky. It happens two or three times a year. I carry an identity card from the AAPD as well, which for some reason the DC metro accepts but not my disabled driver ID. Go figure. So if I use the disabled seating on metro and get challenged (yes, that happens. Again always but the fat fraus who argue they should get the seats), Metro police tell them to shove off.

There's no reason not to ask for the ID given the levels of abuse that occur, like "emotional support animals"

by Anonymousreply 598July 28, 2019 7:54 PM

it's not just hair, it's hairararar (hairer aurer)

Bob, where are those parting gifts for our guests ?

by Anonymousreply 599July 28, 2019 8:39 PM

All of these people need to learn about “indoor voice”. Not that they were indoors.

“What’s up?” is the poor mans’ filler.

by Anonymousreply 600July 28, 2019 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!