Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is the creepiest thing that has ever happened to you?

I felt what seemed like the side of a hand run down my face and my name called twice. I was in an old school, I came in after hours to pick up papers and no one else was inside. Sounded like a little girl and the school is rumored to be haunted. The voice sounded far away but yet close by. I couldn’t pinpoint the location really. It was like in the middle of dimensions do exist. Can’t explain it.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2019 3:58 AM

We already have a thread on this OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2019 3:46 AM

R1 but it’s a dead thread

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2019 3:48 AM

The last post was only Wednesday! Don't be an asshole, just post to the exisiting fucking thread, which will bump it and liven it back up.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2019 3:51 AM

I’ve had the same experience with a voice! You’re right, it sounds neither “here” nor “there” . I heard a woman open my door and say hello twice, but as a question. The door then slammed shut. I live in a townhouse and I was the only one home. When I came out from around the corner to see who possibly could’ve come into the room no one was there. My dog was sitting right there staring at the door though. I will never forget that.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2019 3:57 AM

As mystics would say “the veil is lifting”

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2019 3:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!