Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends Part 53

Continue on.

by Anonymousreply 372August 3, 2019 2:17 PM

I think he made a promise to Timmy not to kiss her on the mouth. Timmy probably put his foot down since he is so possessive.

I think it's either that or he just doesn't give af anymore about trying to appear as a happily married couple. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a divorce happened soon.

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2019 3:25 AM

do not kiss on the lip rule. LMFAO very fanfiction HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2019 5:19 AM

R1 How soon in your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2019 5:23 AM

Lmfao, what the hell is this?! I get that Armie refusing to kiss his wife is weird, I've been saying the same thing, but let's cut the fan fiction crap. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2019 8:58 AM

I almost peed my self laughing when I read the not kiss on the lip rule.

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2019 9:12 AM

Timmy was seen in a bar in Budapest last night according to someone on Twitter. No details though.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2019 12:05 PM

I want to know more about Timmy's Hungarian hookups. He's been there for ages, he has to be having sex with someone/multiple people.

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2019 12:53 PM

People need to accept that they are never going to know anything about his personal life. For obvious reasons, at least to me.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2019 1:15 PM

r6 You've just ruined their imagination that Timmy sneaked into London to spend time with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2019 1:31 PM

R8 Yep. If you look at how the only thing we know, the only thing that was freely shown to us, from the past three years is that he “dated” LRD, something that was shoved down our throats heavy-handedly, and everything else that’s not an obvious PR relationship seems to be guarded like a state secret, it becomes pretty clear. But if people prefer to be willfully obtuse that’s their choice.

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2019 1:41 PM

r10 You don't know about celebs when they're not working or promoting even with those who post on social media. It'sn a little bit of their lives. You're the one who's obtuse to live on your insane fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2019 2:00 PM

Timmy doesn’t need to hide any hook ups. He’s young and single and can fuck around as much as he wants yet still nothing. Instead he got himself the most obvious beard who stared being ~bffs right away with the wife of the only person he’s shown any attraction to these past 2 years and with whom he shares a PR team. And you can fuck right off with lumping together everyone who believes Armie and Timmy are fucking. I think they are and I’m most certainly not a delusional charmie who thinks Armie will divorce Liz and start dating Timmy out in the open and they’ll live happily ever after. Armie obviously doesn’t have any intention to leave Liz and Timmy’s first priority is his career, plus he's very young. If you can’t see what’s right under your nose, well that’s your problem.

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2019 3:39 PM

I'm sure it's been discussed to death but the LRD thing is still so weird to me. Sometimes I try to entertain the possibility that it wasn't PR because it seems a bit too conspiracy theory, and I can sort of buy them being into each other, but it really did not seem normal.

I know you can't judge what people are feeling from pictures but Timmy is so warm and affectionate, even with people he doesn't know that well, yet he looked so unenthusiastic with her despite the heavy PDA. And you can't argue him not wanting to talk about her was because he wanted to keep his personal life private when they kissed in the street at least three times in like 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2019 4:00 PM

R13 I kinda believe she was into him and asked Liz to maybe set them up and Tim agreed because he needed to be seen as straight before Dune. So it was a bit of both IMO. Not completely cynical but awkward still.

by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2019 4:05 PM

r13 the first real sighting we got of them together was last fall in Central Park. Nice sunny day and tons of people there. That night they went to SNL taping together and next morning both were seen at Mud, looking disheveled. Seems obvious they spent the night together. They at least hooked up a couple of times, come on. Why wouldn't they unless he is a Kinsey 6? lol

by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2019 4:06 PM

R15 I don't think they went together to the SNL taping? People would have freaked and I don't remember anyone even mentioning her then.

And nah, they didn't hook up. He was too awkward with her.

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2019 4:19 PM

He looks so much happier, free and surrounded by his closest people than he did last year in the fall. Most be a great feeling not having that burden anymore.

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2019 4:29 PM

^Must be a great feeling. And not referring to the girl as a burden but what was going behind it. Though I believe the girl did turn into a burden at the end.

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2019 4:36 PM

r17 San Sebastian was outright bizarre. I didn't think he could ever look bad, but wow did he look terrible. The facial hair, even his red-carpet outfit was way off imo

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2019 4:41 PM

The LRD thing served its purpose. Now when the public inquires about him they will see that he had a girlfriend recently, that he hasn’t been seen in a romantic situation with a girl, everything is normal. And now people can back off him for a bit and he can keep doing whatever he wants behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2019 4:44 PM

**has been seen

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2019 4:44 PM

I think Rebecca was spotted at Pride Budapest. Maybe Timmy went as well.

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2019 5:05 PM

San Sebastian was where the stuff with LRD started, right? There's that pic of them standing with that Cannes dude or whatever. And some Spanish that article mentioned them I think.

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2019 5:10 PM

R23 Yeah, I remember there were some rumours that they were spotted getting into a car together and leaving for dinner but then months later a pic finally popped up and if that was the dinner then LOL. He looked super uncomfortable there, hugging himself and all.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2019 6:52 PM

Watching the whole Shawn Mendes debacle and remembering Timmy and Shawn have MB2 in common. Oh the coincidences!

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2019 6:57 PM

Timmy in Budapest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2019 7:44 PM

M2B, R25???

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2019 8:06 PM

@R26, recent?

Tim with his just fucked hair...

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2019 8:07 PM

More just been fucking hair...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 6, 2019 8:11 PM

R27 Yeah however you spell that thing R28 I think so, if not from today from yesterday perhaps? There's another photo of him in the same shirt and with restaurant staff

I find it weird they are coming from private IG accounts though. Don't know how the fanpages got access to them

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2019 8:13 PM

That's his Dune hair, it's cut funny. And he obviously doesn't bother with styling. Looks good though, so whatever.

by Anonymousreply 31July 6, 2019 8:17 PM

R30 I don;t know what M2B is?? What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 32July 6, 2019 8:48 PM

R32 Please, let's not start. It's completely irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 33July 6, 2019 8:50 PM

I have always found it weird that every time Tim praised Armie's films he would talk about the 'Social Network', 'The Lone Ranger' and such but never 'J. Edgar' with Leo DiCaprio. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 34July 6, 2019 9:00 PM

He's looking very good & healthy. I'm guessing both are from today when he went for dinner? The picture with the girl is outside the restaurant he was at.

by Anonymousreply 35July 6, 2019 9:10 PM

R34 Because he probably never watched it. It seems boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 36July 6, 2019 9:44 PM

R34, he was jealous that Leo was kissing his man, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 37July 6, 2019 9:45 PM

Great pics. I love his hair. It's a little too out of control lol but he still looks damn fine. :)

by Anonymousreply 38July 6, 2019 9:53 PM

R36, it's a brilliant film. And Armie's acting in it was top notch

by Anonymousreply 39July 6, 2019 9:57 PM

Because Armie mentioned having a boner when kissing Leo R34? Lol Probably it's not his type of movie, he might have never seen it.

by Anonymousreply 40July 6, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote]And you can fuck right off with lumping together everyone who believes Armie and Timmy are fucking. I think they are and I’m most certainly not a delusional charmie…

If you think they're fucking, then yes, you are a delusional charmie.

by Anonymousreply 41July 6, 2019 10:21 PM

What's with the crazy Tim Burton hair?

by Anonymousreply 42July 6, 2019 10:26 PM

Tim with his just fucked hair.

But just fucked by whom? Is Armie there and we just don't know about it?

by Anonymousreply 43July 6, 2019 10:28 PM

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 44July 6, 2019 10:29 PM

R40, are you kidding? My guess is that when they started filming CMBYN, Tim already knew Armie had kissed Leo. He must have been thrilled to know that there was only a degree of separation between himself and Leo through Armie.

by Anonymousreply 45July 6, 2019 10:43 PM

r44, you should try again. Will is in NY and Timmy is in Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 46July 6, 2019 11:00 PM

That's only 4000 miles...just a plane ride away.

by Anonymousreply 47July 6, 2019 11:05 PM

Timmy looking like a delicious snack in those new pics with fans in Budapest. :)

by Anonymousreply 48July 6, 2019 11:09 PM

R44 I think Armie and Liz are separated and have been for a while. They are keeping up appearances probably because they want to spite the haters. Hence the fake happy couple poses where he can’t stomach kissing her.

Armie is finished work soon but she went on vacation without him, again. She went away this summer too with girlfriends twice. Once to Aspen and again on a cruise. This couple getaway to Capri where she’s blatantly third wheeling all her friends, is embarrassing. She is acting like a single mom, with kids in tow and no help.

Armie also refused to attend the wedding and made her go alone. You can see how uncomfortable she was when she landed in India alone with a scared kid, that she hadn’t planned to be alone. She also recently commented on Instagram that he was working so her friends expected him to be in Capri.

The hotel they are staying at looks like a couples hotel. Everyone is paired up, except her. Probably why she found a gay guy to flirt with at the party, because she is insecure and alone.

by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2019 3:19 AM

R15 the whole showing up to be spotted somewhere in the morning after being seen somewhere the night before is a classic pr move. At least they didn’t opt for pap photos of her leaving his place. See Richard / Brandon for an actual couple that also happens to be papped together. Very different story than lrd and Tim

by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2019 4:00 AM

How could anyone not believe that Timmy and LRD was pure PR? It was so obvious a 2 year old could've figured it out. Well, it doesn't really matter anyway, since they're obviously done with the whole charade. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 51July 7, 2019 4:11 AM

Another beautiful photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2019 8:34 PM

Another gorgeous photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 7, 2019 8:36 PM

Hah, looks like he's dining out every day. I realize he's a New Yorker and most likely can't cook for shit but it's still weird, especially by Eastern European standards. Bet he's super easy for the stalkers to find at this point.

by Anonymousreply 54July 7, 2019 9:17 PM

He's enjoying a summer weekend out. Weather is lovely. He looks so happy, it really is endearing.

by Anonymousreply 55July 7, 2019 9:24 PM

There are more pics with fans from today but for some reason I can't post them. He's looking good. :) Glad to see he seems happy.

by Anonymousreply 56July 7, 2019 9:41 PM

He looks great and in a good mood. Well, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 57July 7, 2019 10:15 PM

More pics, he looks gorgeous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2019 10:34 PM

Thanks for posting them, r58.

I recently showed some pics of him with fans to my friend and she said to me, "you know the peace symbol he's making in these pics isn't really the peace symbol." I didn't know what she meant. She said the way his hand is facing inward toward him (even though his fingers are up in the peace sign) is the British version of "fuck off or fuck you." It's the equivalent of our giving someone the middle finger in the US. I never would've known that unless she told me. LOL

by Anonymousreply 59July 7, 2019 10:55 PM

Who has time to cook during a busy filing schedule. Especially away from home. I’m glad he’s out !

by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2019 12:21 AM

Absolutely. Plus his team is covering his expenses so why the fuck not. I'd be eating out everyday if I didn't have to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2019 12:38 AM

R59 only when you shake them. This is a peace sign. Fake news.

Timmy hasn’t been visiting Armie, so are.Charmies saying Armie is in Budapest? I’m not judging just asking. Like everyone else here, I don’t have any facts so just wondering what the view is. As far as I am concerned the only people worried about disapproving Charmies theories are Liz stans. They seem particularly desperate at the moment for obvious reasons. Armie and Liz’s already fake bearding arrangement looks like it’s comong to its 10 year expiration .

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2019 2:01 AM

I looked it up after my friend told me about it and they mentioned nothing about shaking the hand with the peace sign, r62.

Up yours: The gesture that divides America and the UK.

The ‘up yours’ gesture is made with the index and middle finger raised and parted, and the palm facing towards yourself. It has similar connotations to the ‘middle finger’ gesture, but with an added element of defiance.

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2019 2:17 AM

Just reading a few posts on LW on award watch. Is it really getting mixed reviews from early screenings? Someone really tore into it and said it was a bore . This critic said he hated MS and didn't think Ronan would get a nod for awards. I might see it at TIFF

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2019 3:23 AM

I saw LW at a test screening. I honestly thought I'd find it boring because these period piece movies are not my cup of tea. But I was surprised I didn't find it to be that boring and it kept my interest. I love Timmy so I'm biased when it comes to his performance lol but I thought he was very good here. He was actually pretty funny in it, but more like an adorable funny. He's got some good scenes with Saoirse and Florence. Meryl Streep wasn't even in it that much so I don't have much of an opinion on her character. But overall I did enjoy it. I'll see it again when it comes out in Dec because they might change some things from this test screening version.

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2019 4:07 AM

Just

Just to clarify that wasn't a critic, that was a random person that says they saw the movie and sent a message to people in AW, but the people on award watch find him dubious. There is another test screening today in LA.

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2019 4:59 AM

R63

Very English !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2019 10:41 AM

[quote] As far as I am concerned the only people worried about disapproving Charmies theories are Liz stans. They seem particularly desperate at the moment for obvious reasons

^^ Typical frau rationalization that never ceases to amaze. You Charmies (and that's what you are R62) should be working for DJT's campaign. You spew out fantastic lies and twist facts to suit yourselves. Calling non-Charmies Liz stans is straight out of the Misinformation 101 playbook. If there's anyone that's fucking desperate, it's you. I don't need to disprove something when there's nothing there to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2019 12:11 PM

I saw on another forum that The King should be released on the 4th of September. I hope it’s true!

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2019 12:36 PM

except that TIFF doesn't begin until Sept. 5.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2019 1:05 PM

lol Thanks for posting that, r67.

by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2019 1:19 PM

Just saw the new Shawn Mendes and Camila pics on JustJared where they’re heading to brunch and engaging in tacky PDA right in the middle of the street for the paps. Exact same playbook as Timmy and LRD, even having MB2 as the leadup to a fauxmance. So funny.

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2019 1:21 PM

I was hit with Elizabeth's latest storie, for the first time I thought about the possibility of her using coke, her behavior with those people all of these days at that boat is soooo weird, she films them but no one of them look at her, she seems invisible there, they're drinking and dancing on the table all day long, is that woman Armie called as the smartest and strongest of the world? the woman who works harder than him? the woman who is more successful than him? Armie said in a recent interview that he wanted to be known as Elizabeth Chambers's husband and he asked the interviewer to write: Elizabeth Chambers's husband instead of Armie Hammer, why is he so proud of a unoccupied, lunatic, futile and empty woman? God! If she were at least hot, but even that she's not, and it seems she has lost her mind day after day. Why Armie is still married to her? why is he proud of her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2019 1:24 PM

lmao

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2019 1:32 PM

@r72

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2019 1:32 PM

For anyone curious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2019 1:36 PM

R73 well she looks drunk at least

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2019 1:44 PM

R76 BG had blind about them before the pics came out and stated that Shawn was gonna appear shirtless in pictures with her, next thing you know those hotel pictures of him shirtless appeared. He doesn't talk about her when asked either, but has no problem with ott PA for paps. Old story.

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2019 2:04 PM

r76, even the way they're holding hands is the same lol. To add to the similarities with Timmy/Lily, Camilla is fresh off her break up with her bf. Do these PR people follow the same exact rule book cause change it up a bit, y'all.

p.s. Shawn seems happier to do this than Timmy tho, but he's a self loathing closet case so makes sense he'd be glad to show to the world how into girls he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2019 2:12 PM

Anyone going to the LW test screening in CA tonight?

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2019 2:12 PM

How long until MB2 makes a mysterious emo post aimed at Senorita’s stans? Lol

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2019 2:15 PM

Poor MB2, the second time now she has been overlooked for a beard job. She must send out strong thirst vibes to the handlers... Third time lucky dear, I am sure there is someone right for your ambitions in HW.

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2019 4:29 PM

R79 There are apparently sightings by twitter users too. The similarities are truly endless.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2019 6:25 PM

Who is M2B?!?

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2019 6:36 PM

R76, poor Shawn

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2019 6:36 PM

R84 No one important. An instaho who tried to link herself to Timmy last summer and then earlier this year. Then she tried the same thing with Shawn but was passed over yet again for someone more famous, lol.

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2019 6:39 PM

well at least Camilla has some kind of talent, LRD is talentless

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2019 6:58 PM

MB2 When she hears a twink needs a beard for the season:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2019 7:01 PM

As a self-professed Charmie, I find it hard to believe Tim can be so radiant and not have seen, spoken to, cosied up to or performed oral sex or received oral sex from Armie, Will or any other dude. Girls don't make guys like Tim that happy, let's be honest.

Can't you all remember his interview with that French chap in Quotidien and how he took the chance to flirt with him and call him 'beau'?

Tim has tried cock — and loves it.

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Of course Timmy likes cock. He's been looking really good and happy lately. I'm sure he's getting laid on the regular by Armie - or at least as much as their schedules allow right now.

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2019 7:28 PM

R90 Omg!! That's so cute!!! Do you have a copy of their schedules? I would love to know when they're meeting up to fuck, they're so adorbsssss!!!!

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2019 7:34 PM

Talking about his first kiss and thinking afterward, "maybe I don't like girls." Yeah, this pretty much confirmed it for me that he prefers guys. He says it around the 2:15 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2019 9:40 PM

Actually R92 I don't see that as confirmation that he likes guys, just that the first kiss was a disaster and he is very open minded. What made me think that he has a preference for men was giving a male gender to the peach in an interview, and how quickly he changed the he to a she. In English fruit is gender neutral, the boy speaks French, and in French peaches have a gender, but female...

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2019 10:23 PM

Well, confirmed was the wrong word to use I guess. It just made me start wondering if maybe he did prefer men over women with a statement like that. But this wasn't the only thing that made me start thinking that. There have been other things.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2019 10:34 PM

R94 of course he prefers men over women. It's the best there is.

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2019 10:58 PM

One man in particular he prefers. The best there is. For him. :)

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2019 11:01 PM

Those are the answers or someone very fluid with their sexuality and open. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2019 11:06 PM

She’s still on holiday. Sent the kids back to Armie probably because it’s hard to have a good time with friends with two little kids in tow.

by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2019 11:06 PM

of someone^

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2019 11:07 PM

^^ oops wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2019 11:07 PM

The Hammers are really weird. Believe what you want about the state of their marriage, but they weird.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2019 11:09 PM

R98 Maybe she's backposting, 'cause sending kids to Armie, who is in another country is toooo weird

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2019 11:11 PM

She posted in real time from the boat after that pic of Armie with the kids so I think she’s still on holiday. Very weird.

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2019 11:15 PM

What are you talking about R98?

by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2019 11:22 PM

[quote]The Hammers are really weird. Believe what you want about the state of their marriage, but they weird.

That's rich, coming from you obsessive cunts who spend 24/7 huffing the Hammers' farts and hijacking this thread with your stupid shit breath.

by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2019 11:30 PM

R105 you are upset and projecting. I don't talk about them much. I'm here for Timmy. I'm what you call a neutral observer, some of the things charmies say are comical, but so are the people getting pressed by anyone commenting in the weird dynamic the hammers have.

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2019 11:33 PM

Sometimes I think this kid is asexual or just has a low libido. Of course I'd like him to be gay so I can project my dirty fantasies on him, but alas, we won't know for a few years to come. The anticipation...

by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2019 1:33 AM

He definitely has low testosterone levels, which is why I believe he can be very fluid.

by Anonymousreply 108July 9, 2019 1:39 AM

He actually strikes me as someone with a healthy sexual appetite, especially when you see the way he acts around someone he's obviously attracted to. He acts very seductive, flirtatious, coy, etc., and you can tell he can't wait to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 109July 9, 2019 1:42 AM

True, he can be very sensual and flirty, but he also sounds like someone who could form an emotional attachment to someone regardless of their gender. Just love, not boxes to fit your sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 110July 9, 2019 1:52 AM

R109 Idk what examples you have in mind but the only person I’ve seen him be obviously into in a sexual way is Armie. At least publicly.

by Anonymousreply 111July 9, 2019 2:13 AM

One man in particular he prefers. The best there is. For him. :)

Truth, r96. And vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 112July 9, 2019 2:27 AM

You got to laugh at the freaks on this thread. “low testerstone levels”. Yes, that’s how I would describe a guy who stars in a gay movie where he fucks a peach on camera and sports and obvious boner for all the world to see.

He obviously attracts a lot of weird trolls who want to project any fantasy they can on him because they want to fuck him. At least he’s not boring and irrelevant.

So many people interested in who he’s fucking. Reminds me of RPatz.

by Anonymousreply 113July 9, 2019 4:40 AM

Let’s be honest. There’s zero real gossip about this kid and we all want to fuck him. Whatever our deal is, gay, straight, fluid, we want him to be just like us so we can hope we have a chance with him. I’d give a kidney for real just for him to cum on my face.

by Anonymousreply 114July 9, 2019 4:44 AM

R113 Actually you can tell scientifically that he has low testosterone levels, and that he had low testosterone levels prenatally . Not that you would know about that since you are just a troll. Having low testosterone levels doesn't mean you can't get aroused and have sex drive either, they just have a lower libido than the average male.

by Anonymousreply 115July 9, 2019 4:50 AM

R84 an IG girl linked to both Tim and Shawn at some point. I

by Anonymousreply 116July 9, 2019 5:00 AM

R115 so what scientific proof do you have about his testerone levels? I can’t wait for this non reply.

by Anonymousreply 117July 9, 2019 5:33 AM

Timmy attracts the crazies fr.

He is a hot piece of ass though, that’s for sure, but hopefully the more well know he gets the crazies will be drowned out. We can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 118July 9, 2019 5:37 AM

R115 He didn’t have a low libido he just found you creepy and kind of ugly. Lol You’re insane.

by Anonymousreply 119July 9, 2019 5:49 AM

R117 He has a high 2D:4D ratio. His index finger is longer than his ring finger, unlike most men than have low 2D:4D, that's a marker for low embryonic testosterone levels that correlate with lower aggression, higher verbal skills, more emotionally openness and yes lower libido than the average adult man. His comments about not enjoying his first kiss? The fact that he likes to talk more about emotional connection than sex?

Anyway go look it up if you are interested. Can move onto another subject if this makes people here uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 120July 9, 2019 6:07 AM

I think Liz Hammer might have been trying to fuck Timmy at one point. Remember the bed sharing? Armie probably gets most of his hookups that way. Lure friends into threesomes. Because what was that bed sharing about? She’s obviously a freak.

by Anonymousreply 121July 9, 2019 6:19 AM

R120 nobody feels uncomfortable listening to your insane rantings. They’re entertaining actually. Who’s first kiss wasn’t unsexy? Should he have been talking about sex acts more than emotions when promoting his gay love story? You’re certifiable. Carry on, it’s amusing.

by Anonymousreply 122July 9, 2019 6:21 AM

Nah, you go ahead, I already said what I wanted to say about the manner, not here to fight like you are.

by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2019 6:24 AM

^That matter. I mean people were talking about what? The similarities between PR stunts? Showbiz is more what people here feel comfortable discussing, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 124July 9, 2019 6:28 AM

R121 I just remember him saying they were in bed and he jumped in with them. I think he was trying to sell it as family vibes not imply they had a threesome.

by Anonymousreply 125July 9, 2019 6:30 AM

R125 nobody got family vibes from him jumping in bed with a married couple.

by Anonymousreply 126July 9, 2019 6:32 AM

I remember early on Liz was really going hard for Timmy. He probably fucked her and her husband and now she’s mad because he’s famous and she’s not. The same with all her friends. Wasn’t she friends with Sophie Turner? Why didn’t she get a wedding invite? She was literally in Europe at the time.

by Anonymousreply 127July 9, 2019 6:34 AM

Fallon’s face when he told the bed sharing story. lol

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2019 6:36 AM

R126 I just think it was his intent to push the family/third wheel narrative, not suggest they all fucked. Didn't he post a story calling them his parents after the Oscars, even after that mess of a red carpet? And an ig comment where he says something like Liz and Armie in the front of the car while he sits in the back with the kids? I don't know everything with them is weird.

by Anonymousreply 129July 9, 2019 6:51 AM

Timothee doesn't act with Elizabeth in the way he acts with Armie, and he feeds the shippers she hates, calling Armie his lover in public events when he goes out with him alone, not sure they are in the best of terms now.

by Anonymousreply 130July 9, 2019 6:54 AM

R129 Fallon’s face said it all. Revealing you got in bed with a married couple might be saying you felt a platonic love bond but the fact they let you get in their bed doesn’t mean, they felt platonic. Why would they invite him in when they were in bed, in the first place? Talk to him at a table, on a sofa, why get back in bed? Why let him in at night in the first place?

No, Timmy isn’t stupid. He knew what he was doing. Liz’s behavior changed after that and I think Armie was told to stop liking Timmy’s posts and try to push the happy bromance more. That was also right after Armie spent the weekend with Timmy after following him to NY and getting snowed in.

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2019 7:00 AM

R131 It was damage control from then on out. Liz inserting herself more as Timmy’s BFF, being the only Hammer allowed to communicate on social media with him and trying to push the family narrative when later on in the month Armie was caught in Rome, eyefucking Timmy uncontrollably. You don’t have to be a Charmie to notice him drooling so obviously.

by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2019 7:07 AM

I think Tim including Liz in the narrative like on Fallon and in that ott IG post where he talked about riding with Hops and Ford in the back was his attempt at trying to quell the speculation about him and Armie, because people were already shipping them at that point. But as time went on, I think he just stopped caring if people thought he and Armie are fucking. I’m sure deep down he enjoys people knowing, hence all his leading behavior.

by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2019 8:13 AM

No Timmy's not Liz's type. Look at Armie compare to skinny Tim. Grown up women won't fuck Tim only teenage girl will.

by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2019 8:14 AM

Here's a link to the whole 2D:4D stuff R120 was talking about:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 9, 2019 8:25 AM

I don't think the correlations are strong enough to actually say anything about a man's sexuality or libido, but it's fun reading.

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2019 8:26 AM

Threesome? riiiiiight. Timmy isn't even physically comfortable enough with Liz to hug her or even put his arm around her which shows the lack of closeness in spite of the way they wanted to portray their relationship back then, seems like he gave up pretending during the BB era. And this is a guy who hugs all his costars and fans warmly to boot. Compare his cold body language with Liz to the one with Armie. At the HFAs, for example, he tucked his whole face in his neck when they hugged. Different as night and day.

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2019 10:32 AM

R137 IS A DELUSIONAL FRAU.

by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2019 11:08 AM

When this delusion will stop? They didn't see each other in ages.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2019 11:10 AM

How long will you shippers wait for Armie to dump Liz for Tim? 5 or 10 yrs or forever?

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2019 11:43 AM

People who refuse to accept even the slightest possibility that Armie and Timmy are having an affair honestly make me laugh. As if two attractive people who also seem to be attracted to each other, who formed a deep emotional bond and have stayed so close for three years with one of them being perpetually single and the other in a sham of a marriage, cannot possibly have decided to take their relationship to the next level at some point. Unheard of! Bonkers! Ridiculous! Lol. Some of these people need to step into the real world and see how common something like this is.

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2019 12:09 PM

What matters the most is that Timmy looks happy and glowing nowadays. We can speculate on why that is but at the end of the day that's the most important part for me as his fan. So whatever's going on is good enough to put him in a relaxed mood when in May he was refusing to take pics with the fans and hiding under his cap. Hope this lasts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2019 12:47 PM

R137

Does anyone remember this strange BI about Timmy losing his virginity in a threesome with James Franco and Amber Head?

And the crazy bullshit about Madonna making a pass at him?

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2019 12:49 PM

Any gossip at all from last night's LW screening?

by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2019 1:42 PM

I've been looking too, r144 and I haven't seen anything yet.

Is there any speculation as to what Timmy is going to do after Dune is finished filming? Any rumors about future roles, etc.? I mean, there was talk about Blood on the Tracks but that has yet to be officially confirmed, right?

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2019 1:50 PM

Never tired to listen to this eloquent, modest and interesting young man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2019 2:41 PM

I know, same here, r146. He always sounds so mature and intelligent when he speaks. I love his actual voice too. I could listen to him for hours. lol

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2019 3:04 PM

Yeah, not trying to put anyone down but he makes other actors look uninteresting to me now, especially the ones his age.

by Anonymousreply 148July 9, 2019 3:43 PM

Not a great reaction for Tim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 9, 2019 6:07 PM

R149 Meh, doesn't really say much. "Miscast" can be very subjective, like with Armie as Oliver. There are people who are turned off Tim now because of all the hype and they're not gonna like him no matter what he does.

Or maybe it just wasn't exactly his type of movie, but that won't be the end of the world either. Apparently it's a small part.

by Anonymousreply 150July 9, 2019 9:16 PM

I saw it at a test screening about a month ago. I didn't feel he was miscast. I thought he was very good in it. I'd thought he had a small role before seeing it but was pleasantly surprised he had a larger role then I thought. I mean, he wasn't the lead of course but he was in the movie throughout, not just 1 or 2 scenes. It was nice to see him in a different type of role too. Well, this is just 1 person's opinion so I'm not reading too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2019 10:00 PM

It will be great to see him in LW, but I'm really looking forward to TFD and Dune. Both will determine how he will fare in stylized movies and in science fiction/fantasy in the future. I personally think that he'd be great in well written and directed indies rather than in the main stream/action adventure genres.

by Anonymousreply 152July 9, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]Does anyone remember this strange BI about Timmy losing his virginity in a threesome with James Franco and Amber Head?

Eh, it's no more strange or unbelievable than some of the shit the fantards come up with in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 153July 9, 2019 10:45 PM

I'm really hoping Dune does well because I remember the original version was a box office bomb. But of course this version should be much better, especially with today's technology compared to the original. That plus Timmy's following I think it should do well. But fingers crossed for him. lol

by Anonymousreply 154July 9, 2019 10:46 PM

The similarities to Timmy/LRD just don't stop! We're onto matching bracelets now. I guess next stop is an island vacation? lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 9, 2019 11:20 PM

Shawn Mendes isn't Timmy's friend so please stfu about him, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 156July 9, 2019 11:58 PM

I'm dying to see ARDINY. He seems to play WA's alter ego in it. The character suits him, it seems like the kind of character he should play more often

by Anonymousreply 157July 9, 2019 11:59 PM

Wow this thread got crazy. He was really good from what I heard in the other reactions to LW. Has the second or third most screen time. I can’t wait for Dune and TFD, but more than that I can’t wait for Blood on the tracks. That was sound like it was costum made for him. And he working with Luca again.

by Anonymousreply 158July 10, 2019 12:24 AM

R155 lmaooooo the similarities crack me up.

by Anonymousreply 159July 10, 2019 1:17 AM

R158 stfu, or speak English in a way that makes some sense.

by Anonymousreply 160July 10, 2019 1:33 AM

I'm dying to see ARDINY.

I'm dying to see it too! I sure hope it can be found online somewhere once it starts showing in theaters in foreign countries.

by Anonymousreply 161July 10, 2019 1:22 PM

Timothée saying SEXY things.

Well, EVERYTHING he says is SEXY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 10, 2019 8:17 PM

CMBYN and Luca Guadagnino

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 10, 2019 9:13 PM

spam posted by ip address 5.226.139.164 removed.

by Anonymousreply 164July 10, 2019 9:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 11, 2019 1:18 AM

Well, given that they haven’t been seen together in seven months, I would hope he’s not mentioned anymore lol.

by Anonymousreply 166July 11, 2019 1:24 AM

r157 he plays an uber-WASP named Gatsby who is dating someone his own age. Seems a million miles from WA to me. There's an older genius filmmaker who puts the moves on Elle Fanning - THAT is the stand-in

by Anonymousreply 167July 11, 2019 1:30 AM

[quote]No mention of Timmy whatsoever.

Then why post it?

by Anonymousreply 168July 11, 2019 1:37 AM

Why would there be a mention of him? That whole charade is over. Thank God for small favors.

by Anonymousreply 169July 11, 2019 2:18 AM

Dataloungers who don't want to pay to talk about Armie and his crazy wife, head here (I made a new thread as the previous one is now for suscribers only)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 11, 2019 11:43 AM

You might be fighting the inevitable. Every one of those type of threads is slowly becoming subscriber only, and once traffic hits a certain point, the new threads that were created to fight the new paywall system, will be subject to the same restriction possibly as well.. Also, if not careful, they can be perma banned, like the Madden threads.

A lot of these rules are new, so I don't know Muriel's criteria, but tread lightly. If that thread gets closed, I wouldn't try to open a new one.

by Anonymousreply 171July 11, 2019 11:55 AM

Dune will be finished filming next week, the week after? I can't wait for him to come back to NYC where we'll surely get tons of sightings of him around the city. :)

by Anonymousreply 172July 11, 2019 2:07 PM

Unless he is going somewhere else... Where will he go when filming wraps?

by Anonymousreply 173July 11, 2019 2:21 PM

I guess I was just hoping he'd come home to NYC. lol But true, we don't know for sure, r173.

by Anonymousreply 174July 11, 2019 2:34 PM

If he has no work commitments I hope he takes some time off for himself to do whatever he wants without the fans bothering him. He knows how to go unnoticed if he wants to so that's good. He'll start promoting later on so we'll get plenty of content then.

by Anonymousreply 175July 11, 2019 2:43 PM

Yeah, if he disappears for while, good for him. People will be more anxious to see him again in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 176July 11, 2019 2:52 PM

I agree, he definitely deserves some rest if he comes home. But if fans have random sightings of him around NYC I'm sure they'll post it. Not much he can do if he's spotted randomly. I think he's too polite not to interact with fans. lol

by Anonymousreply 177July 11, 2019 3:43 PM

R167, don't you know that Woody like many Jews has always wanted to be uber-WASP? The film industry in the US —started by the Jews— is built on that, the cult of the uber-WASP. WA is no exception.

As to his alter ego being a mature director, when you are old you want to see yourself as a young gun.

by Anonymousreply 178July 11, 2019 4:56 PM

Timothée should watch his back. Armie’s wife is creepily obsessed with him. She’s been lurking his fan accounts between partying on the yacht. How he can be forefront in her thoughts is a mystery. She’s probably right now plotting his ruin.

by Anonymousreply 179July 11, 2019 6:52 PM

He might take a break until TIFF starts.

by Anonymousreply 180July 11, 2019 7:03 PM

The two undeniable WTF moments about Elizabeth Chambers vacation which can’t be ignored are 1) she dumped the kids after first dragging their butts to Italy for 2 days 2) she is on a boat with couples getting drunk and without a partner, so she’s either not having sex or fucking someone else on board. Who goes on vacation alone on a romantic getaway alone with a bunch of couples?

You can’t say Armie is working because he’s going to be finished soon and she could have waited. No, they’re relationship is definitely fishy. She also went away last year alone.

by Anonymousreply 181July 11, 2019 7:32 PM

Liz spends her entire life online trying to manage her image. For what? Her friends must laugh at her. Who else has a husband who looks like he can’t stand to be near her but would kill to be near a young, better looking twink?

by Anonymousreply 182July 11, 2019 7:40 PM

What's with Armie not liking any of her posts? Whatever the vibes are so strange but so frequent one kinda gets used to them.

by Anonymousreply 183July 11, 2019 8:33 PM

R181 could you take these sorts of comments to the Hammers' thread? Thank you

by Anonymousreply 184July 11, 2019 9:40 PM

Will Blood on the Tracks be his next project? I've heard it's already in pre-production. Well, according to imdb. But maybe that's not right?

by Anonymousreply 185July 11, 2019 9:55 PM

[quote] I'm guessing Muriel figured that the obsessed fan fraus, the ones who'd spend 276 posts arguing about a single Instagram with the rigor of Constitutional scholars, and would stalk the socials of random friends and relatives of their objects of desire, and who often were quite homophobic, only come to DL because they can post here for free and (this is important) they can post totally anonymously

^^ part of a recent post from another thread. I think the writing is on the wall for all the unhinged Liz (and Armie) hating frauen. I truly hope Muriel bans the Hammer threads.

by Anonymousreply 186July 12, 2019 12:21 AM

As Armie said: "hottest wife ever, bae af hot af"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 12, 2019 1:12 AM

She looks thinner than before. Even her face seems skinnier

by Anonymousreply 188July 12, 2019 3:12 AM

She looks like the Ghost of Tryhards Past in that pic. Nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 189July 12, 2019 3:19 AM

Liz's haters will draw this thread to Muriel's attention and your thread will be put on only subscribers like their thread.

by Anonymousreply 190July 12, 2019 3:22 AM

R185 I really hope the full cast for it is announced soon so we can know for sure if he is involved or not

by Anonymousreply 191July 12, 2019 4:50 AM

So far, Chloe Grace Moretz is the only one attached to BOTT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 12, 2019 7:08 AM

Liz was tagged in this post but the fact that she took the time to read through the comments and respond to a question that wasn’t even directed at her while she’s supposedly living it up on vacation is very telling. She obviously keeps close tabs on everything that is said about her, Armie, and Timmy. Like that time she accidentally followed a Timmy fan account that she was probably stalking, putting Timmy’s sweater on Ford and showing it off on IG, and the list goes on. There is something seriously off here and people who want to argue that this is all perfectly normal are kidding themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 12, 2019 2:14 PM

She’s obsessed with Timmy (and charmie). Like when she went to Armie’s VD post after 2 weeks to like a comment that said people should stop bringing up Timmy in Armie’s posts.

by Anonymousreply 194July 12, 2019 2:25 PM

It’s the typical behavior of a woman whose husband is cheating on her and she obsesses over/stalks her rival.

by Anonymousreply 195July 12, 2019 2:32 PM

R193 Re-fucking-lax. She was tagged and answered a question with "my earring". That is hardly newsworthy. I thought we were moving on in this thread at least... R194 She's nowhere near as obsessed with Timmy as you are with her.

by Anonymousreply 196July 12, 2019 2:35 PM

I think she’s behind the Enty blinds, too. There are just too many signs pointing to it being her. A woman scorned will stop at nothing. I just hope Timmy is aware.

by Anonymousreply 197July 12, 2019 2:51 PM

Timmy liked Liz’s latest pic lol

by Anonymousreply 198July 12, 2019 4:19 PM

This one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 12, 2019 4:22 PM

And lily liked too! One big happy family

by Anonymousreply 200July 12, 2019 5:53 PM

LRD always likes them. Wonder where he is, as he usually does this sort of IG liking spree when he is travelling.

by Anonymousreply 201July 12, 2019 5:59 PM

R186, amen

by Anonymousreply 202July 12, 2019 6:18 PM

R187, although she looks too skinny for my taste, the rest looks quite nice. Very appropriate outfit for that time of year.

by Anonymousreply 203July 12, 2019 6:20 PM

See, shit like this makes the whole fuckery even more obvious lmao. Let me know when he likes a pic of Armie and Liz.

by Anonymousreply 204July 12, 2019 6:31 PM

This like is better: @neo_huxtable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 12, 2019 6:31 PM

Why R205? What's this about?

by Anonymousreply 206July 12, 2019 7:24 PM

R206 It's about R205 being yet another pathetic unemployed troll trying to derail the conversation about Timmy. Ignore him.

In relevant new, it seems like filming is getting closer and closer to the end, at this rate I think everyone will be done by the end of July so Timmy will probably rest for the whole of August. I wonder where he'll go? New York seems obvious but he might have some trips planned too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 12, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote]Armie’s wife is creepily obsessed with him.

Almost as much as you cunts are creepily obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 208July 12, 2019 7:43 PM

I wonder who else is going to be free in August..........

by Anonymousreply 209July 12, 2019 7:46 PM

R207 you wounded me, this is DL dear, take things with a little better humor. That guy is a friend of Timmy from his Young Arts days.

by Anonymousreply 210July 12, 2019 7:47 PM

How come these disgusting Charmie threads haven't been made subscription only? You fraus need to find somewhere else to be homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 211July 12, 2019 7:52 PM

R210 how do you know this? Any photo evidence?

by Anonymousreply 212July 12, 2019 8:01 PM

Of Timmy's friend? his name is Nile Harris, here is a video of him at YoungArts, you can see Timmy sitting behind him preparing his monologue. He's just another friend of Timmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 12, 2019 8:08 PM

R197 yeah he is. Why do you think he’s liking her posts? Keep your enemies close. She’s a viper. Traveling through Timmy’s fans comments is so scary creepy. She’s utterly obsessed with him. That’s why he’s trying to placate her.

by Anonymousreply 214July 12, 2019 8:27 PM

Liz Hammer was once a journalist for E. She knows all the insiders and can cause havoc to his reputation. Not to mention if he really did live at her house she might have dirt on him. More than the possibility of him fucking her husband.

by Anonymousreply 215July 12, 2019 8:30 PM

Liz, Armie and Timmy share publicists too. One of the publicists is bffs with Liz so wouldn’t also be surprized if they asked Timmy to quell the tension with his fans. Liking her post from his main account is intentional when he could have done so from his finsta. He wanted people to know.

by Anonymousreply 216July 12, 2019 8:32 PM

R213, just seen his instagram account; he's very political. It comes as a surprise that Tim would be his friend. I would presume that now that he's famous he needs to sanitize his image.

by Anonymousreply 217July 12, 2019 8:32 PM

R217 Yes, he’s got to uphold his purity as a peach fucker. Lol

by Anonymousreply 218July 12, 2019 8:35 PM

I hope Billie, Tim’s Greek friend, is the one he ends up with. She’s really beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 219July 12, 2019 8:37 PM

I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 220July 12, 2019 8:43 PM

R210 Alright, sorry then, I'm on edge because of all the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 221July 12, 2019 8:47 PM

[quote] yeah he is. Why do you think he’s liking her posts? Keep your enemies close. She’s a viper. Traveling through Timmy’s fans comments is so scary creepy. She’s utterly obsessed with him. That’s why he’s trying to placate her

Nutty Cunt...new from Ben & Jerrys' and now available for a limited time. Filled with crazy veins of fanfic mixed with gooey swirls of frau fish.

by Anonymousreply 222July 12, 2019 8:59 PM

LOL, r222.

by Anonymousreply 223July 12, 2019 9:53 PM

R207 initial reports said filming was going to the end of august, I wonder if maybe they shot all the intense stuff requiring stunt teams and special effects teams first, and the final month will just be the actors. Everyone is assuming filming is ending just because these teams are wrapping up.

by Anonymousreply 224July 12, 2019 10:30 PM

I know Dune is almost done filming but I'd love to know what his next project is going to be. I need my Timmy fix. lol I've heard that LW is most likely going to be at TIFF and also NYFF. I wonder if he'll attend if he's able to?

by Anonymousreply 225July 13, 2019 4:12 AM

Watching this Shawn&Camila spectacle, all I can say is that thank god Timmy agreed to do the bare minimum and peaced our as soon as he met his obligations. Hopefully he never has to do this again cause this shit is embarrassing af. And thankfully there was minimum damage done because Shawn has already become the butt of everyone’s jokes.

by Anonymousreply 226July 13, 2019 6:41 PM

I genuinely don't think he expected the backlash. But thank fuck he cares what people think, at least in this case. Saved him some serious embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 227July 13, 2019 6:46 PM

Timmy was reluctant from the start, look how he was at SSIFF. Boy looked downright miserable. Thankfully that shit's behind him now, I hope he learned something from it.

by Anonymousreply 228July 13, 2019 7:25 PM

Ah come on, he's not a kid. The whole thing probably made him uncomfortable but he wouldn't have done it if he didn't want to. Either someone talked him into it or he just thought it was a good idea.

Anyways, I'm so glad pr relationships are finally getting the ridicule they deserve because they're absolutely pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 229July 13, 2019 9:36 PM

When anyone mentions Armie's name he lights up. Compare that to the one (and only) time someone mentioned LRD on the red carpet and he nearly had a panic attack. Yeah, thank God the whole LRD charade is over with for our sake........and his. lol

by Anonymousreply 230July 13, 2019 9:54 PM

R228 Yeah, poor Timmy. Forced in a fake relationship with the spawn of a high-profile actor. Force to be part of a Woody Allen film. Forced to be described as straight in interviews. The eternal victim. The world is simply too cruel to this twink.

by Anonymousreply 231July 13, 2019 9:54 PM

R231, it’s so pathetic I swear! Timmy was photographed smooching LrD in the streets of NY, but poor Timmy. He spent his birthday and new year with her on her father’s island, but poor Timmy( LrD is the bad one). He was photographed flying somewhere with her in Paris but poor Timmy. He was photographed getting coffee with her early in the morning ( obviously spent the night together) but the poor baby was the victim. They slept in the same hotel in Spain but he was forced?! He was photographed wearing her bracelet( for some show) but poor baby Timmy. I like the guy but some fans are outrageous. I’m happy the shit is over but to think Timmy is the victim is laughable. He’s as ambitious and calculating as the next young actor trying to make a name. But we can believe whatever we want that makes us feel better.

by Anonymousreply 232July 13, 2019 10:09 PM

Oh just stfu. No one said he's a victim, quit the drama queen-ing ffs. All I said is he looked reluctant from the fucking start, which he did. Especially compared to the likes of Styles, Mendes, Hiddleston, Cavill. No one put a gun to his head but did he LOOK fucking HAPPY doing it? No, he fucking didn't. He looked like an anxious fucking mess and haggard af the whole time. He chose to do it for a reason and now that he got what he wanted out of it I hope he won't do it again or at least not any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 233July 13, 2019 10:20 PM

Timmy did what he had to do to protect what truly matters. Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices for love.

by Anonymousreply 234July 13, 2019 10:22 PM

R233 I think people freaked on sm and he noticed the negative reactions and panicked. That's when he stopped being comfortable. If you believe the blinds, Lourdes was PR too and he seemed perfectly fine there.

Don't get me wrong I love him but I don't doubt he's calculating af.

by Anonymousreply 235July 13, 2019 10:38 PM

Agree, r233. Yes, he agreed to it but I don't think he had a choice really. The powers that be wanted him to do the whole PR thing with LRD and what was he going to say to them, no? So he went along with it. Didn't mean he was happy about it. And it showed. The only person he's truly happy to be around and yes, it actually shows, is Armie.

by Anonymousreply 236July 13, 2019 10:50 PM

R235 I don't think Lourdes was PR. Usually people enter PR relationships because they both get something out of it. Lourdes is Madonna's daughter, she already had all the publicity she wanted from birth. And I doubt she actually wanted to be in the spotlight, she's been nothing but discreet since forever.

Now, because I still believe that Timmy is calculating, I think that he dated her because while he genuinely liked her it was also free exposure for him during his Homeland days.

Based on what we know Timmy was extra ambitious and rather cocky back then. This is the guy who cried when they cut part of his scenes in Interstellar. He was also devastated after failing the spiderman casting. He started off his career aiming big - nothing wrong with that but this to me is clear proof of his ambitious nature. He knew that getting into a relationship with Madonna's daughter would get people talking about him.

by Anonymousreply 237July 13, 2019 10:56 PM

R237 If they actually are good friends then it's possible she wanted to help him, paps were probably following her around anyway. But I guess it's irrelevant now, so whatever.

And yeah, 100% think he's ready to be cynical when it comes to his career. He's VERY ambitious. Maybe too ambitious even.

by Anonymousreply 238July 13, 2019 11:06 PM

R227

[quote] But thank fuck he cares what people think, ...

And you know this, how?

by Anonymousreply 239July 13, 2019 11:49 PM

Muriel pls close this thread — it's pathetic, the same thing is rehashed again and again. We've already talked about Lourdes, LRD, and other rubbish in the previous 52 threads ad infinitum, can't ppl talk about anything else?

by Anonymousreply 240July 13, 2019 11:54 PM

R240 Please Muriel ban the whiny loser @ R240 since he's unable to stay away from threads that bore him.

by Anonymousreply 241July 14, 2019 12:33 AM

r240, what else would you like us to talk about since there's nothing new going on with him at the moment? If you don't like what we're talking about then you could always leave.

by Anonymousreply 242July 14, 2019 2:20 AM

Well, I suppose we could post some pics like this one where he looked hot af in that jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 14, 2019 2:33 AM

[quote]The only person he's truly happy to be around and yes, it actually shows, is Armie.

The "only" person? Because you're privy to his everyday life?

by Anonymousreply 244July 14, 2019 3:45 AM

No, I'm not privy to his everyday life. But you don't have to be if you have eyes.

by Anonymousreply 245July 14, 2019 4:04 AM

Chasing Chalamet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 14, 2019 4:11 AM

r230 go back to Armie thread. At least the Chalamet thread discusses Tim's work. You're garbage here.

by Anonymousreply 247July 14, 2019 4:42 AM

[quote]No, I'm not privy to his everyday life.

Then fuck off with your idiotic absolutes.

by Anonymousreply 248July 14, 2019 5:05 AM

I'm of the belief he had mostly a physical relationship with LRD and it fizzled out after his birthday. They probably bonded during the King and it ran it's course.

Lourdes doesn't need PR. She stays out of the limelight. She was a sweet pretty girl and they remain friends till this day.

by Anonymousreply 249July 14, 2019 5:55 AM

R246 what in the fresh hell is this.

by Anonymousreply 250July 14, 2019 8:30 AM

'Especially compared to the likes of Styles, Mendes, Hiddleston'

Not one of these guys is gay, you stupid bitch. You are a fucking Charmie/Larrie AND the ugly Welp Troll. Styles may be bi, the rest are heterosexual, as is Tim, as is Armie. You are the reason so many threads are behind pay walls.

by Anonymousreply 251July 14, 2019 9:16 AM

Language R251! Actually we do not know what the sexual preferences of any of these people are. We can guess, we can imagine but we do not know, you, me or anybody else except for them. PR relationships are not just bearding, it is for publicity. If you think Tom and Taylor was a real affair I worry about your comprehension capabilities. Taylor had just split from Calvin and was fed up with being seen as the dumpt woman, Tom was starting to be popular in the US with the night porter and wanted more visibility. It backfired. Shawn is a basket case, he sounds so homophobic in interviews you wonder if he is in Narnia or just an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 252July 14, 2019 10:59 AM

looool you gotta be fucking stupid to fall for any of those's guys' bearding/PR stunts. Like the frothing at the mouth fangirl at r251. What a joke!

by Anonymousreply 253July 14, 2019 11:27 AM

*those guys'

by Anonymousreply 254July 14, 2019 11:28 AM

I heard that LW might not be at any fall film festivals including TIFF and NYFF because it's being released in December and they don't want it showing before then. I'm not saying this is 100% confirmed, just what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 255July 14, 2019 11:01 PM

R255 It would make sense. I never expected to see it at any film festival due to its release date. But at the same time, if they're aiming for the Oscars (and they are), aren't these festivals basically a requirement in terms of networking and getting the movie hyped up by critics? I dunno, I have no idea how these things work.

by Anonymousreply 256July 14, 2019 11:40 PM

R255 That's just speculation. We'll know in over a week. Movie could either do the fall festival run or wait to be released for Christmas or a fest close to Christmas if the studio thinks BO will be affected by such an early release date. Not all movies benefit from fall festivals, specially remakes I think, it actually may be better if they wait. And no, you don't need to do the festival run, Vice last year with a strong cast and production came late to get those noms anyway. But then again TIFF seemed thirsty enough, I trust Sony will know how to handle this.

by Anonymousreply 257July 15, 2019 12:12 AM

I had never seen this before, he’s adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258July 15, 2019 5:18 PM

Can't see it R258

by Anonymousreply 259July 15, 2019 6:19 PM

R259

There.

Fixed it for you!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260July 15, 2019 7:11 PM

Ok, so the guy looks pretty young and so we make matters worse by posting videos from when he was a kid?

What is wrong with people. Do you want the pedo troll to be back?

by Anonymousreply 261July 15, 2019 9:36 PM

Nothing wrong with posting old stuff with him, r261. People do it all time. Relax. I don't think there was any harm done.

by Anonymousreply 262July 15, 2019 9:41 PM

Wasn't someone saying upthread they believe Timmy and Lily definitely hooked up because of the "morning after" pics at Mud? lol see Shawn and Camila's morning after pics at a cafe in San Francisco. Poor Camila doing the heavy lifting with this bearding, like Lily. Poor girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 16, 2019 12:56 AM

R263 It's seriously hilarious how by-the-book this is. If I didn't know any better, I'd think there was a "Bearding For Dummies" pamphlet out there that all handlers of potentially gay celebs have to follow. Does Shawn have a rumored male lover that he's been linked to? I don't really follow him.

by Anonymousreply 264July 16, 2019 1:04 AM

There was this model guy Zac Stenmark he used to hang out with for a while. Some of his fans think he might've had something going on with him but personally I'm not convinced. In his case I don't think it's to hide a lover or to shut down speculations about a relationship with someone, more like to convince people he likes girls. He seems extremely bothered that many people think he's gay (because of his mannerisms and voice), internalized homophobia basically.

by Anonymousreply 265July 16, 2019 1:30 AM

R261 so he looks young. He is young. Why is that a problem when he’s 23. Lots of people drool over twinks. At least this one is hot and talented.

by Anonymousreply 266July 16, 2019 7:20 AM

Someone on the Hammer board was suggesting Timmy put in a good word to Greta for Armie for the new Barbie movie. Why would anyone want him taking a part as an actual Ken Doll when that’s all most people think he is. Besides, he’s way too old for the part. They’d have to age him down quite significantly. Not to mention, all the dirty looks Armie gave Greta during the award season, I doubt she’d want him.

by Anonymousreply 267July 16, 2019 7:23 AM

R267 Dirty looks? Where and when?

by Anonymousreply 268July 16, 2019 10:01 AM

Geezus, this shit is still going? There will be no Charmie fucking, people, getting over it and find something else to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 269July 16, 2019 10:25 AM

Elizabeth Chambers, Armie’s Wife, is hiding her legs in her recent IG posts. She must be worried about how skinny they look.. Her eating disorder is becoming glaringly obvious. I feel for her. She shouldn’t read what people write about her if it makes her feel bad. I’m not a Charmie, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 270July 16, 2019 2:52 PM

You fraus just can't help yourselves, can you? Please, let's not discuss her here. You people will only end up making this thread being put behind a paywall to post, as that's what happened to the two most recent Hammer ones when the Liz love/hate feeding frenzies went wacko.

by Anonymousreply 271July 16, 2019 3:45 PM

Un jour de pluie à New-York

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272July 16, 2019 4:20 PM

The only thread about Armie is paid? Is there other one?

by Anonymousreply 273July 16, 2019 7:55 PM

^^^ That's a good thing. It's muting the CRAZY frau, tween, and teen fangurl posts that have no tangible connection to reality. There's probably a thread somewhere on DL that's trying to mask itself with a cryptic title, but the Liz haters and Charmies will be found out, sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 274July 16, 2019 8:13 PM

Yeah, it's probably only a matter of time before Hammer threads are banned like the Madden ones.

by Anonymousreply 275July 16, 2019 8:16 PM

^^^ I hope they do get banned. The Liz/Hammer troll discussions have devolved into a collective insanity that defies comprehension. There's irony there, I know, because any insane behavior is beyond understanding, but, it needed to be said.

by Anonymousreply 276July 16, 2019 8:33 PM

Yeah it's unfortunate. I actually really like Hammer but there is no fun or gossip in his threads anymore. They have devolved into Elizabeth hate and Charmie stuff. Obviously it's DL and people are free to discuss what they want, but none of that stuff interests me.

Maybe if the gossip and general info was a little more balanced with all the other mess( Charmie, Liz) I could try to muddle through his threads, but it's like 95% annoying noise now. I miss the days when his thread used to be fun and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 277July 16, 2019 8:46 PM

Any discussion here is harmless, I think it's very sad people can not express their thoughts, I'm not Charmie, but I don't care if other people are, if I don't like some comment, I ignore it, but it's terrible to see that there's censorship on internet in 2019 , people should have the right to say what they think about a subject, even though if it seems an insanity. Charmie is not real and I believe when Armie says he's a straigt and happily married man 'cause he behaves exactly like this, but I don't care if others have a different opinion, censoship is also a lack of respect!

by Anonymousreply 278July 16, 2019 9:38 PM

^^^ Oh no, the Spanish Prisoner again. You never make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 279July 16, 2019 9:44 PM

Are there any Armie threads that aren't paid only? Does anyone have a link to them? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 280July 16, 2019 9:45 PM

Even if I knew I wouldn't supply them. You Charmie/Liz hating termites are the scourge of DL.

by Anonymousreply 281July 16, 2019 9:49 PM

There aren't any. 2 have already been pay walled. You could try to make another, but Muriel will probably notice and bring down the ban Hammer. People are gonna have to decide if it is worth the risk.

No one exactly knows the rules of what becomes banned or pay walled. Although I am curious why people want a Hammer thread since no one really talks about him in them anyway. Just make a Liz thread and be done with it. Although I think there is already one anyway with her.

by Anonymousreply 282July 16, 2019 9:54 PM

R282 Who's Muriel? and why she doesn't want threads about Armie? It's weird!

by Anonymousreply 283July 16, 2019 10:08 PM

R281 Charmies love Liz, not all of her haters are Charmies

by Anonymousreply 284July 16, 2019 10:23 PM

The King comes out October 18th?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285July 17, 2019 12:08 AM

Was it announced that The King will screen at Venice? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 286July 17, 2019 12:20 AM

R286 I only some speculation from the trades that it might but nothing official.

by Anonymousreply 287July 17, 2019 12:23 AM

r285 I would guess that since that is Fandango that's a theatre release date? Could be on Netflix before or after that date?

by Anonymousreply 288July 17, 2019 1:06 AM

Is it going to be a limited release?

I also heard that A Rainy Day in New York will be released in theaters in Poland on July 26.

by Anonymousreply 289July 17, 2019 3:02 AM

R288 it’s likely Netflix will drop it online the same day as theaters, as they’ve done with their previous films, though with all the pressure on them to do a more traditional release anything can happen

by Anonymousreply 290July 17, 2019 3:53 AM

Will Dune be finished filming soon? Next couple of weeks or so? I hope he comes back home to NYC. Even though I'll probably never be lucky enough to have a random sighting of him, I just like the thought of him being in the same city. lol

by Anonymousreply 291July 17, 2019 4:19 AM

If the King goes to Venice I hope Timmy will not, since ARDINY is also there and could be very awkward. Woody is loved in Europe and I do not want him involved in any type of backlash. Hopefully he will be at Venice in the future, I like the idea of him seeing the beautiful city.

by Anonymousreply 292July 17, 2019 11:25 AM

Tom is now linked to someone other than Zendaya (funny how this happened right after their movie promo was wrapping up). It does make me wonder if a Tim / Zendaya contract has already been drawn up, doing it this way will keep Tom stans for coming at Tim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293July 17, 2019 1:57 PM

Timmy needs to stay away from bearding at least for the next few years. He's so bad at it, he escaped unscathed but he might not be as lucky next time. Look at Shawn Mendes, he's already a laughing stock thanks to his fake relationship.

by Anonymousreply 294July 17, 2019 2:03 PM

Unless he’s a masochist, Tim would have to be insane to agree to that ever again. I think he learned his lesson the first time around. Some people can fake it but he’s not one of them and it’s obvious it makes him really anxious and unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 295July 17, 2019 2:04 PM

I think he learned his lesson the first time around.

I think so too. I mean, when you nearly have a panic attack when someone mentions your supposed gf's name, you might as well just hang it up.

by Anonymousreply 296July 17, 2019 2:41 PM

I could see him agreeing to a softer contract for promo, with them just hanging out but nothing "confirmed" by PDA or any awkward making out. The social media stans who want to believe anything will run with it

by Anonymousreply 297July 17, 2019 2:53 PM

He just doesn't need it. He seems to aim to a different kind of career than Holland who's more into tent pole type of movies. For an indie mostly type actor this kind of approach will take away from his cred. He's shown he's very private with his real private life, suddenly ~hanging out with Zendaya or other future costars to push speculation for PR purposes with seem contrived and manipulative. I just don't think that's the kind of image he's going for.

by Anonymousreply 298July 17, 2019 3:12 PM

Yeah, jumping from one bearding stunt into another with yet another costar would not be a good look. It would have the counter effect intended and more people outside the fandom would start thinking he might be gay and/or trying to cover up something in his personal life. And if those things are part of it and worrying to him and his team, they need to find other ways to deal with it than pushing him into PR stunts.

by Anonymousreply 299July 17, 2019 4:06 PM

From the perspective of current stans, there is no need, but unfortunately big studios push actors into these things and most have to play along if they want to continue to get work. People outside the fandom simply don't think about this stuff too deeply and those are the people the studios are targeting.

by Anonymousreply 300July 17, 2019 4:11 PM

Nah. He doesn't have do anything at this point. He's way too good an actor not to get roles. Unless his aim is to be a typical leading man, but that's not gonna happen for him and it doesn't have anything to do with people questioning his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 301July 17, 2019 4:16 PM

Lol. Saying he's a "masochist" for going along with a PR relationship is dumb. I have a hard time believing someone as articulate and mature as Timmy would easily be forced into doing anything for PR, and it's not like it's torture. He chose to go along with it because he wants the publicity/goodwill/stay relevant. Not that it's a bad thing but y'all are dramatic as hell.

by Anonymousreply 302July 17, 2019 4:28 PM

No, but he was reluctant the first time, and some of the closest people in his life didn't seem to go along with it, he will probably not want to do it for a while. Focus in his own image and projects the way he wanted before his team urged him to "date" publicly,

by Anonymousreply 303July 17, 2019 4:35 PM

The publicity? Other than a handful of articles and a few celeb gossip sites posting about them when their photoshoots were released he didn't really get much pub out of it. And for someone who people here claim looooves publicity and attention why isn't he attending more fashion shows, public events and other celeb parties like his peers instead of often going MIA when he's not working? That's great exposure right there with minimum effort. Even when he emerges he just takes pics with the fans, goes to baseball/basketball games with his HS friends or like this year to Cannes to network. Face it, the "relationship" with Lily was bearding. Pure and simple. Notice how from the start Liz was involved. And of course, Lily got a role in Armie's movie. The whole thing was arranged by Timmy and Armie's PR ffs. Couldn't be more obvious if they tried.

by Anonymousreply 304July 17, 2019 4:43 PM

Bearding 101, I think he fulfilled the quota for the next couple of seasons.

by Anonymousreply 305July 17, 2019 4:52 PM

I'm not denying the relationship was for PR or "bearding". But acting like he was forced to do it, that he was absolutely miserable and that he would be torturing himself if he were to do it again, is over-dramatic. Since he went along with it, there had to be a reason for that. If he chooses to do it again, I won't be naive enough to think he was forced into it.

by Anonymousreply 306July 17, 2019 5:17 PM

LW teaser trailer rumored to be dropped in one week !! I'm hyped

by Anonymousreply 307July 19, 2019 1:57 PM

There are new/old pics of Lily and Timmy in Paris from May 31

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308July 20, 2019 9:38 PM

There are new/old pics of Lily and Timmy in Paris from May 31

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309July 20, 2019 9:38 PM

And here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310July 20, 2019 9:39 PM

Ohhh. That’s....interesting. Is that why Armie has been acting so weird the past couple days? This is exactly what happened in September when he was acting all crazy on IG and then Lily and Tim went public.... Also, weird how these came out almost two months later.

by Anonymousreply 311July 20, 2019 9:42 PM

I suspected they were still on when Pauline started following Lily a while ago. Poor taste all in all

by Anonymousreply 312July 20, 2019 9:44 PM

So I guess we were all wrong and they’re probably going to revive this for The King promo. The trailer is probably dropping soon. Well, good luck to everyone involved. Timmy better practice in front of the mirror pretending to be sexually interested in her.

by Anonymousreply 313July 20, 2019 9:47 PM

Yep, not even surprised honestly. After Armie's twitter/insta activity yesterday I was almost sure Timmy was going to be seen with LRD within the next week and here we go. Gotta thank him for the heads up, lol.

by Anonymousreply 314July 20, 2019 9:51 PM

The IG they were on has about 6 posts on it. Very very odd indeed.

by Anonymousreply 315July 20, 2019 9:54 PM

Fucking shut this delusional thread down now.

by Anonymousreply 316July 20, 2019 9:55 PM

Also should've realized something was up when Timmy liked Liz's pic a few days ago when he hasn't liked any of her pics in ages. That plus Armie's emo behavior made this really obvious in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 317July 20, 2019 10:05 PM

Yeah, obviously all four of them are in on this, for whatever reason(s) you want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 318July 20, 2019 10:13 PM

Did these originate on a lily stan account? How do we know the date for sure?

by Anonymousreply 319July 20, 2019 10:27 PM

I’m going to laugh so hard if they go into full pap mode again near the king release. It’s smart to do these low key sightings instead, they are more realistic even though they couldn’t even bother to hold hands

by Anonymousreply 320July 20, 2019 10:32 PM

r319 "Brazilian fan account dedicated to Timothée Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp - Any news from their career." Date comes from the stan's say-so

by Anonymousreply 321July 20, 2019 10:33 PM

If the date is accurate, that means they were in Paris around the time of her birthday.

by Anonymousreply 322July 20, 2019 10:35 PM

one thing is for sure, Venice Film Fest is in just over a month and The King is rumored to be screening there. Dune wrap party is happening tonight and LRD's latest movie had a limited US release yesterday. Next month could be cringey

by Anonymousreply 323July 20, 2019 10:39 PM

R322 didn’t she do some big thing with Paris Hilton in ny on her birthday ? It’s very convenient for this fan account to date it near Lily’s bday just for more speculation

by Anonymousreply 324July 20, 2019 10:43 PM

Who knows. I wonder what the original source is. Like were these pics just sent to this one random IG fan account or what? Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 325July 20, 2019 10:45 PM

Also funny if the narrative is that they’ve been together this entire time and no one has spotted them, yet when they need to be spotted everyone and their mom on Twitter happens to see them.

by Anonymousreply 326July 20, 2019 11:00 PM

The Brazil fan came back for revenge lolol

by Anonymousreply 327July 20, 2019 11:10 PM

So Pauline started following Lily on May 26th. Was she also in Paris around this time? I can’t recall.

by Anonymousreply 328July 20, 2019 11:35 PM

So I did a bit of digging and I think this video was from 2018. She had the same outfit , bag and shoes on.

by Anonymousreply 329July 20, 2019 11:36 PM

r329 I respect this level of digging, do you have receipts? from what dates in 2018?

by Anonymousreply 330July 20, 2019 11:37 PM

Her birthday party was in the states, and her bday is may 27. I forget the exact date of the party but you could probably figure it out with some SM digging.

by Anonymousreply 331July 20, 2019 11:43 PM

I know it's hard to tell, but going by the still photo that was posted in r310? T's hair is a lot longer than that now

by Anonymousreply 332July 20, 2019 11:54 PM

everything about this video is weird including how it surfaces on social media months after it supposedly was taken

anyway I really hope we get SOMETHING from Tim at the wrap party tonight ! or at least more sightings and fan photos to come now that he's finished working

by Anonymousreply 333July 21, 2019 12:31 AM

I think she was in LA for her actual birthday, maybe she went to Paris after I don't know. Pauline followed her the day before, which was also when Liz put Ford in Timmy's sweater. Then called LRD "loverrr" on her b-day pic. Some people thought there would be pap pics/sightings following all of that. Pretty funny in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 334July 21, 2019 12:50 AM

Yeah, it’s all embarrassingly obvious. Although I guess that’s only true if you’re paying close attention to how this is all playing out and the chain of events that happen every time lol

by Anonymousreply 335July 21, 2019 1:02 AM

Timmy posted a photo from Budapest on may 30th but that doesnt mean too much.

ive also seen people say he's in the same outfit he wore on thanksgiving from that sneak photo of him and his mom. could be the same sweater and pants but not the same shoes at all, and on thanksgiving he had on a button up shirt under the sweater.

by Anonymousreply 336July 21, 2019 2:21 AM

The pics are definitely from France though (French license plate on the van) so what he was wearing on Thanksgiving when he was in NY doesn’t really matter. I’m inclined to believe the date is accurate, idk. Someone said there was a Lily/Tim sighting on May 31st but I haven’t seen it.

by Anonymousreply 337July 21, 2019 2:27 AM

i think this was back in january? remember the combat boots he wore at a q&a in london? i think they're the same. he did the bbc radio interviews and q&a in london, went to PFW and flew back to london for the graham norton interview and then went to paris again for a after party and that quotidien interview. lily was in paris the same week to promote 'les fauves'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338July 21, 2019 2:32 AM

Wouldn’t it have been way too cold in January for Lily to be walking around in a T-shirt? And the other people in the vid are dressed lightly too.

by Anonymousreply 339July 21, 2019 2:37 AM

R339 thats true

by Anonymousreply 340July 21, 2019 2:42 AM

plus if I remember correctly lily actually left Paris and was in NY the time Timmy was there (pap pics showed up after the weekend was over).

I remember because at that time they kept hopping around the same cities but one of them always left before the other arrived

by Anonymousreply 341July 21, 2019 2:51 AM

in other news, marvels eternals will open 2 weeks before dune. glad its not the same weekend.

by Anonymousreply 342July 21, 2019 2:51 AM

imagine dating someone but choosing to bring your guy best friend with you on set for a month instead of your significant other

by Anonymousreply 343July 21, 2019 3:03 AM

In as much as I’d rather they weren’t, I still think the two had/have something. I wish Timmy was dating someone else and not a vapid, talentless nepotism baby. Her smug face always rings of entitlement. But maybe our Timmy isn’t that deep himself?! Who knows. I just want trump voted out.

by Anonymousreply 344July 21, 2019 3:16 AM

Under this post there is a comment asking if they are still together, and then one account insists she knows they were together in Paris on May 31st and that she knows someone who has photos but will never post them because they care about privacy. At one point she mentions they were in a cafe.

And then 12 hours later we get photos from “May 31st”

Seems like maybe this fan got butthurt about people hating on lilothee and doubting her, knew of some old footage of them, and then got it leaked claiming that date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345July 21, 2019 3:57 AM

is he smoking in the video?

by Anonymousreply 346July 21, 2019 4:11 AM

R346 looks like he’s smoking or vaping but he seems to be holding it like you’d hold a joint, not a cig

by Anonymousreply 347July 21, 2019 4:29 AM

Looks like the person who leaked the video came forward on Tumblr and is being defended by a certain ex-Charmie lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348July 21, 2019 3:21 PM

The new song Armie just tweeted.... this week has been something else lol.

by Anonymousreply 349July 21, 2019 3:32 PM

even if this wasn't a PR move and they were just hanging out, the video makes it seem like they are so uninterested in one another. he is walking behind her, they don't even hold hands. and yet we are to believe this is the same couple who can't cross the street without kissing and need to make out in a bookstore because they are so into one another.

by Anonymousreply 350July 21, 2019 8:18 PM

I have to say it was really smart of them to do this before they ramp up the obvious PR again, otherwise everyone really would have laughed them off. this was the perfect social media appetizer to make people start questioning whether or not this is real. the "sneaky fan" video is very popular right now (see Shawn and his chic).

by Anonymousreply 351July 21, 2019 8:24 PM

Britell is an amazing composer, The King might actually shape up to be a great film. Also this article mentions Netflix is giving it a theater run

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 22, 2019 8:16 PM

R352 this is very exciting!!

by Anonymousreply 353July 22, 2019 8:33 PM

well.. timmy isnt going to TIFF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354July 23, 2019 2:27 PM

sad, last year tiff gave us so much good content. can only hope the king actually shows up at Venice. LW may be skipping the festival circuit after all

by Anonymousreply 355July 23, 2019 2:53 PM

i really hate netflix for not give us a trailer or stills from the king. about a year ago the movie was wrapped and feels like it never happened. just give me the rankin photoshoot for movie poster already!!!

by Anonymousreply 356July 23, 2019 4:13 PM

r356 that's just how Netflix is, they don't follow a typical studio release promo schedule. a million threads ago I posted each of their films last year with release dates and trailer releases, they were all close together (with most trailers being released end of august/early sept). we were never going to get stuff early, expecting them to change their strategy for the king is just asking for frustration

by Anonymousreply 357July 23, 2019 5:32 PM

ARDINY Spoilers.......

apparently ARDINY is a shit movie with over the top acting all around but Timmy sings in it. hope that scene links asap. I trust a European stan will get some bootleg footage to us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358July 23, 2019 11:35 PM

Timmy basically confirming Venice film fest with his tweet !!

by Anonymousreply 359July 24, 2019 9:02 PM

we going VENICE! little women or the king? cant waaaait for tomorrow announcement

by Anonymousreply 360July 24, 2019 9:11 PM

i think LW will skip festivals bc isnt finished yet? mostly likely is the king. line up comes out tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 361July 24, 2019 9:28 PM

Little Women is apparently not ready yet, so probably just The King. It's been rumoured that it would be at Venice and Brian liked a tweet about it.

by Anonymousreply 362July 24, 2019 9:28 PM

the song he posted on ig stories from the lion KING.. word association lol

by Anonymousreply 363July 25, 2019 12:31 AM

im glad it wasn't from the king, it sounded a bit generic.

by Anonymousreply 364July 25, 2019 12:53 AM

venice festival director Alberto Barbera confirmed LW wont premiere at the festival

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365July 25, 2019 3:15 AM

R364 yeah. and timmy wouldnt be allowed to tease the score

by Anonymousreply 366July 25, 2019 3:16 AM

this thread became so dead.. i came here and no one is talking about the king confirmed to premiere at the venice festival

by Anonymousreply 367July 25, 2019 11:55 AM

r367 so maybe start a post so we can talk about it??

Anyway I’m fully on board with this look, though I’m not sure what the film premiering out of competition means for its awards prospects

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368July 25, 2019 1:58 PM

Timmy singing in ardiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369July 26, 2019 2:03 PM

R369 sweet and smooth singing. with a vocal coach he could go further and maybe star in a musical. now i wanna see him dancing in a movie!

by Anonymousreply 370July 26, 2019 9:50 PM

so.. dune wrapped last week. will timmy be spotted in NYC this week?

by Anonymousreply 371July 28, 2019 4:25 PM

what the hell happened to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 372August 3, 2019 2:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!