Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ways to be moderately evil in daily life

Handing out shit-where-you-stand sugar free gummi bears to trick o' treaters (Drawback: can only be done once a year)

Leaving your garbage cans out all week because you might be too tired on Monday to take them to the curb

Planting a black locust tree to fuck over the next person who buys your home

Regularly buying a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake and leaving it in the break room at the office to make the office Fraus fat(ter)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2020 7:28 AM

Not tipping with a service like DoorDash because you know the delivery people won't find out

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2019 9:29 PM

Eating at Chik-fil-A even though you know some amount of your dollars are probably being donated to religious causes and anti-gay candidates and organizations

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2019 9:30 PM

Isn't dosing food with things like laxatives (or any medicines or medications) illegal in some places?

I could swear that it's considered some form of assault or criminal battery. If it results in serious dehydration or hospitalization (which apparently it can), the charged could be increases significantly.

Probably not a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2019 10:06 PM

DoorDash people do see their tips and on which deliveries.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2019 10:09 PM

Both Doordash and Postmates delivery drivers see who tips and who doesn’t. They also can easily figure out who gave them a bad review. Beware.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2019 10:12 PM

According to DoorDash policy they don't tell them who tips and who doesn't. Not sure about the other services.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2019 10:16 PM

r3 they aren't dosed with laxatives. They are properly-labeled bags of sugar free gummi bears. If you eat too many of them at once they can have a laxative effect and have you shitting for hours.

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2019 10:17 PM

Sugar alcohols are what do it, and they are the ingredient found in most sugar free candies instead of sugar.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2019 10:17 PM

You're misinformed, R6. They do show which orders added tips. This is commonly discussed on DoorDash subreddits, for example. When I was between jobs last year I drove for them and could see the tips belonging to specific orders in my dasher app.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2019 10:20 PM

Do DoorDash drivers not get their tips? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2019 10:23 PM

- Leaving your dog's shit on the sidewalk; or, stepping over someone else's dog shit and not warning the person walking behind you of its location, leaving the unfortunate person to likely step in it.

- Giving tourists wrong directions.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2019 10:25 PM

r9 the DoorDashers are never the same person usually so it's a crapshoot :)

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2019 10:36 PM

Doordash JUST changed the policy so it shows the breakdown of orders, this is a very recent thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2019 10:38 PM

Well there are things you can do. For example lock picking is a very good skill to have. Creatively re-wiring electrical circuitry is another. Just think - it's even more fun on modern cars. All you have to do is re-wire the fuel injectors.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2019 10:38 PM

Mocking people under your breath.

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2019 10:40 PM

Leaving the toilet seat up after peeing in the communal work toilet

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2019 10:43 PM

Can you door dash idiots knock it off and start contributing to the subject of the thread? I hate you.

I call the Chinese restaurant, where the Chinese bitch who works and owns the place and is a total bitch, and order a ton of food. I tell the cunt that I will pick it up then I never do.

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2019 10:48 PM

Shading the graduates of the lesser Ivies.

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2019 11:00 PM

Take a screenshot of a co-worker’s desktop, then change their wallpaper to that image.

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2019 11:04 PM

Finishing off the roll of toilet paper at work, and taking the spare one home with you so there's none left.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2019 1:42 AM

Not flushing shits in a public restroom. Also, shitting in the toilet tank.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2019 1:49 AM

What's wrong with black locust trees?

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2019 2:13 AM

[quote] When I was between jobs last year I drove for them and could see the tips belonging to specific orders in my dasher app.

So do you provide extra "services" to big tippers?

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote]What's wrong with black locust trees?

Cultural appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2019 3:19 AM

R23 you’re an idiot and I hate your stinkin’ guts. You suck. Go start a door dash thread you goddamn filthy asshole.

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2019 3:32 AM

They’re very invasive r22.

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2019 8:45 AM

Stealing the mail in the box of the neighbor you hate.

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2019 9:27 AM

Cameras are everywhere now idiots.

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2019 9:50 AM

Following gay guys on social media who post risque selfies and then reporting their photos.

by Anonymousreply 29July 6, 2019 12:47 PM

"Cameras are everywhere now, idiots."

There, fixed it for you.

Correcting other posters' grammar.

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2019 12:59 PM

While shopping in a grocery store, stepping over food that has fallen off the shelf instead of picking it up and putting it back in place. Talk about first-world privilege, showing such disregard for food when people around the world are starving.

by Anonymousreply 31July 6, 2019 1:24 PM

R31 doesn't understand the topic.

by Anonymousreply 32July 6, 2019 3:41 PM

Never turn a handle when closing a door; always pull them shut instead of closing them.

by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2019 12:37 AM

OK, OP - what does it mean for a tree to "sucker?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2019 12:40 AM

Never mind, I found it.

It just means an offshoot from the root that comes up nearby - never heard it called that before.

by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2019 12:44 AM

adulterating food or other products is a serious crime. Even those idiots licking the ice cream and putting it back are being arrested and charged with a felony offense

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2019 12:45 AM

Have you ever heard of the candy called Swedish Fish? They have just come out with tropical flavored Swedish Fish. They're delicious, but they will give you explosive diarrhea

buy a few bags for your worst enemy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2019 12:48 AM

Adding random, preferably small items, to people's shopping carts when they have their backs turned. The more incriminating, the better, especially if you're in like the health products section of a store.

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2019 12:54 AM

If you just meet someone and you don't like them, call them by the wrong name - all the time

I used to work with a lazy, useless woman named Lena (pronounced Len-a). This guy who worked with us always called her Lane-a. It used to piss her off. I asked him why he did it, and he said, "to piss her off". We all worked together in one room for 3 years. In all that time he only called her by her real name once and that was by accident

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote] Cameras are everywhere now idiots.

Yes, it's so unfortunate

I miss the good old days of the 1980's and 1990's. revenge was so easy back then. Now you have to really work at it

by Anonymousreply 40July 10, 2019 12:58 AM

I practice r39. I will now put r38 into practice. Love that idea.

by Anonymousreply 41July 10, 2019 1:01 AM

[quote] Stealing the mail in the box of the neighbor you hate.

That's a federal offense. With everyone having those RING cameras on their house, it's super risky. If you want to get someone whose married or in a relationship, go online at the library and have some vacation information sent to their house in the name of someone their spouse/partner has fucked around with/dated/were married to before

If they don't like gay people, have all kinds of literature from gay groups or sex catalogues sent to their house. If the wife is straight, have sex catalogues sent to the husband

by Anonymousreply 42July 10, 2019 1:04 AM

Stealing mail is inherently evil. Not moderately. Disqualified!! May we suggest Mr. Ray’s Wig World.

by Anonymousreply 43July 10, 2019 1:30 AM

Upper deckers

by Anonymousreply 44July 10, 2019 2:10 AM

Kidnapping my neighbor’s cat and holding it for ransom.

Fucking fraus’ husbands.

Putting the gris-gris on people who cross me.

by Anonymousreply 45July 10, 2019 2:35 AM

[quote] Fucking fraus’ husbands.

That's not evil, that's just fun.

by Anonymousreply 46July 10, 2019 2:48 AM

Let doors slam behind you, in someone else’s face.

by Anonymousreply 47July 10, 2019 3:38 AM

Where are Sir Simon Milligan and Hecubus when you need them?!

by Anonymousreply 48July 10, 2019 6:07 AM

Letting tree branches slam behind you, in someone else's face.

by Anonymousreply 49July 10, 2019 6:16 AM

For a time I didn't get along with my brother and SIL. For birthdays and at Christmas I would by my niece and nephew toys that made noise. The more noise the better. They were the gifts that kept on giving.

by Anonymousreply 50July 10, 2019 6:26 AM

Why would you waste money on getting women fat?

by Anonymousreply 51July 10, 2019 6:30 AM

Refusing to let others merge on the highway,

by Anonymousreply 52July 10, 2019 11:49 AM

R42 Corollary: send gay conversion therapy literature in the husband's name.

by Anonymousreply 53July 10, 2019 11:51 AM

[quote]For birthdays and at Christmas I would by my niece and nephew toys

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 54July 10, 2019 1:30 PM

R51 because it's funny

by Anonymousreply 55July 10, 2019 1:40 PM

I once got screwed over by a guy who said he wanted to buy my car -- I drove many miles to meet him and he never showed up. Next day, I signed him up for every record club, book club (this was in the '80s), magazine, visits from the Mormons, etc. that I could find.

by Anonymousreply 56July 10, 2019 2:27 PM

I drop turnip seeds on my neighbor's manicured lawn. His kid's toys are always in my driveway.

by Anonymousreply 57July 10, 2019 3:57 PM

Claiming a seat for your bag at a bar or on public transport when it's crowded. Hold or hang that shit!

by Anonymousreply 58July 10, 2019 4:01 PM

R57 try planting a black locust close to the property line! Tee hee!

by Anonymousreply 59July 10, 2019 5:25 PM

R57 try planting a black locust close to the property line! Tee hee!

by Anonymousreply 60July 10, 2019 5:25 PM

Set up their autocorrect to replace “the” with “cuntface.”

by Anonymousreply 61July 10, 2019 9:05 PM

Bamboo under the fence, R59.

by Anonymousreply 62July 10, 2019 9:10 PM

Fire slugs and snails into the garden of the neighbours from hell (well their kids screech and yell a bit). That'll sort them.

by Anonymousreply 63July 11, 2019 7:53 AM

r62 I tried that. It was slow growing bamboo. They countered with a wildly invasive melon vine.

by Anonymousreply 64July 11, 2019 11:08 PM

When approaching a busy intersection and the light is green, and you can easily make it through it, instead incrementally slow down until the light turns red, so everyone behind you has to sit through another light.

by Anonymousreply 65July 12, 2019 12:03 AM

[quote] r3: Isn't dosing food with things like laxatives (or any medicines or medications) illegal in some places? I could swear that it's considered as trophies as poisoning from of assault or criminal battery. If it results in serious dehydration or hospitalization (which apparently it can), the charged could be increases significantly.

Probably not a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2019 12:08 AM

Remember when you could order 10 records for a penny? We used to do that and have them sent to someone else. That and order pizzas.

by Anonymousreply 67July 13, 2019 1:38 AM

I park in handicapped parking spaces whenever I can.

by Anonymousreply 68July 13, 2019 1:45 AM

R68 YES! You are my hero!!

by Anonymousreply 69July 13, 2019 2:47 AM

Who needs to steal mail from a house mailbox. It isn't so much what you can take from it, it should be what nefarious purposes you can use that mailbox. That's why you sign them up for gay, ex-gay, or what have you. More fun that way.

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2020 2:29 AM

If there is a tip jar, I am not bussing my own table.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2020 2:47 AM

Let your hotel door SLAM when you leave in the morning so you can wake up anyone else who might have been sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2020 3:12 AM

Taking your own sweet time in the airplane aisle while you slowly put your luggage up top, and get all your stuff settled in your seat before stepping out of the mother fucking aisle.

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]Let your hotel door SLAM when you leave in the morning so you can wake up anyone else who might have been sleeping.

On a business trip, I was given a room next to members of a cheer squad who had a competition in the morning. The walls were thin and the hotel was full.

After the third call to the front desk to ask them to SHUT THOSE GIRLS UP I gave up. I had to get up at 5 for a flight and I probably got two hours' sleep.

Since I was up, I figured they might as well be too so I called them at 5 am. And at 5:10 am. And at 5:15 am. Etc. On one of the calls I said I was the hotel front desk and that the room had requested a wakeup call. That was fun when they called the front desk.

After my bags were packed, I made one last call in which I said "MWAHAHAHAHA" and left for the airport.

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2020 4:14 AM

R33 I've heard that before but never understood. What's the deal with turning/not turning the handle?

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2020 4:35 AM

Because when you don't turn the handle when closing the door it basically slams and pisses off anyone in the vicinity who doesn't smash shit around like a crazed baboon and isn't used to hearing crash-boom-bang noises every five seconds.

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2020 5:37 AM

I’ve got IBS and find controlled release of gas eases both the crush of crowded spaces and my bloated bowels.

by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2020 7:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!