Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hands Free

Inspired by the return of hands-free king Travis to Corbin Fisher

Have you ever had a hands free orgasm?

Have you ever given one to someone?

As a top, it's an incredible power trip, like "damn, I am so good at fucking I made this guy cum without touching himself."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2021 10:10 PM

Hands-free? Never. And it's too late now.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2019 7:25 PM

As a top, I've given a hands-free orgasm to my ex a few times. A pretty amazing experience for both of us. He was the only one I've been able to do that with.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2019 7:25 PM

[quote]As a top, it's an incredible power trip, like "damn, I am so good at fucking I made this guy cum without touching himself."

He made me fall in love with him, he did it to me so many times. And then he dumped me for another guy.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2019 7:28 PM

My ex, who was the top in that relationship, could do it for me. I still don't know what his trick was. Sadly, my current partner doesn't have the same tricks (he has other redeeming qualities). Hasn't happened since. And yes, it drove my ex crazy. Me too!

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2019 7:46 PM

It’s only happened to me once. I was only just starting to bottom and a guy with a substantial cock (a mirrors all over his bathroom) made me cum without my touching my cock.

Best orgasm I ever had

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2019 7:50 PM

It happens to me every so often. Mostly a dry orgasm. I know that I came because my dick goes limp and it only happens when my partner cums inside me.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2019 7:54 PM

It’s the ultimate compliment as a top, when you give the bottom a hands-free orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2019 7:57 PM

I've been able to make a bunch of guys cum like that. Never been able to string together an "if I do x, y and z" scenario.

I remember the first time it happened, the guy was riding me and it shot out like a geyser. I was like "does that happen often" and he was "no, that was the first time."

I felt like the King of Sex, lol.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2019 8:03 PM

Twice.

First time was 4th of July 1998. Hooked up with a Hispanic dude with a 9" uncut cock. I hadn't planned on bottoming, but he convinced me. Took me by complete surprise - I mean I was like, "WTF IS GOING ON?"

Second time was the next Spring when I hooked up with a muscled Japanese dude in a bathhouse. He had a 5.5" cock, but oh my god, he knew what to do with it. That shit was fun.

All the others I've ever had have been with prostate massagers on my own.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2019 9:49 PM

It's an odd experience, but really awesome. I shot out this clear fluid that I thought was urine at first, but it was sticky and more like pre-cum. I had to assume this is the same sort of thing that happens to women who are squirters.

Only happened once, though. It's sorta scary, too, because parts of your body go numb. I thought I was having a stroke or something.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2019 11:22 PM

Once. The top was on his back and I was riding his cock. He sat up to suck my nipples and the feel of his hairy torso against my hard cock -- along with his dick in my ass and his mouth on my nips -- made me shoot.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2019 11:36 PM

The only stroking going on that night was me towards his ego as a top. He was like an oil rig pumping for a blowout.

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2019 11:40 PM

I say I get touch free orgasms from...him.

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2019 11:43 PM

I have them pretty often, mostly when a good top is fucking me.....but sometimes when I've been edging, too. I just rock back and forth and it will happen.

Not the biggest wand in the drawer, so to speak, but I shoot a lot and shoot very far. So I've surprised my tops more than once with a face full of my cum.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2019 11:45 PM

Suddenly wants to go knocking on R14's back door

by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2019 2:06 PM

I did it once to my long term boyfriend...it was last week! I must be getting better!

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2019 2:26 PM

I was giving an enema to a buddy for a completely medical reason (he badly needed one), and when we were about halfway through the procedure and he had a quart or so of warm water up his ass, he spontaneously came, hands-free. It surprised the hell out of both of us. He was lying on his stomach. We tried to do it again just for fun a couple of weeks later, but to no avail. He wasn't a sex partner, just a straight friend.

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2019 3:00 PM

Too many to count. Ive always said it was a mind thing.The only guy I ever did it with every time was a short,chunky ,hairy greek boy who only had about six skinny inches,but something about his cock hit the right spot .My 1st husband was much bigger in the meat dept in every way,and was a great lover,but I only came hands free with him a few times whereas with my greek boy,it was every single time. Greek boy loved it too,he said he could feel my hole gripping him when I shot! I was so addicted to the Greek boys dick I almost dumped my 1st husband for him,wich would have been a huge mistake.I even cheated with greek boy several times after husband and I got together. Ive been a dick,addicted to the dick !

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2019 3:38 PM

Only one guy ever managed to do it to me. But in that experience he turned me from a 100% top to a versatile. That was 16 years ago.

I’d never wanted to be fucked. I tried it once with a guy just to experience it and hated it. Then I started seeing a total top. We both fancied each other and kept on at the other to let the other fuck. In the end he was the more persuasive. So I let him go inside me.

Jesus!!! He did something where he slipped his helmet in, then left it there for ages before sliding all the way up. Then I started feeling pleasure and was screaming the place down! I shot everywhere and he refused to believe I wasn’t a bottom. But suffice to say he got more of my bottom after that, although couldn’t make me cum again like I did that first time.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2019 3:46 PM

For you, R15, I'll leave the back door open.....

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2019 9:44 PM

Only did it to someone once about 3 years ago when I was fucking this cute little Jewish guy who lived a couple streets over from me in Hell's Kitchen. I think it felt as great for my ego as it did for his hole.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2019 2:44 AM

I've given handsfree regularly to one bf and two fuckbuddies. Two top buddies always made me cum handsfree. One was hung and thick but the other was like 5. So I don't think it's a matter of size. I don't know why. Cock shape? Fuck rhythm? Position? I get mine getting fucked flat on my belly while two of my bottoms needed to ride me.

Nothing like it. The most amazing orgasms ever! But it's different, seems more internal and wider spread like from deep within my lower belly.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2019 6:21 AM

I have been fucking a few men over the years who shot hands free. Always fun to see.

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2019 9:37 AM

When I was about 12 I found that if I stood with my dick pressing against the push handle of the running power lawn mower it would make me cum in my pants. After this discovery, our lawn was aways one of the nicest kept on the block.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2019 8:55 PM

That’s not even handle-free!

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2019 9:02 PM

I’ve made a few guys cum hands free.

I just figured they were horndogs.

Funny, though. it was always doggy-style, and each one kept it quiet.

Everyone of them said it was because they didn’t want me to stop fucking them before I came.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2019 9:04 PM

I have only given another guy a hands free orgasm. And for some reason whenever the bottom came hands-free it was a sit-on-my-dick situation when I was laying on my back.

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2019 9:09 PM

I have had it a few times. The first time it happened was when I was having a 3 some and the second guy just shoved his dick in and started pounding. I didn’t even have the slightest hardon. In fact, i remember feeling very uncomfortable from the pain (he was quite big) of the sudden insertion, but what I don’t remember is, when that transitioned into any form of sexual stimulation, as, to my utter surprise, in the same limp state, by dick ejaculated! It was quite an experience and i kept wondering what really happened!

by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2019 1:55 PM

Hot, R28.

by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2020 4:38 PM

Happened to me twice - but it's been a long time. I think some guys may be more sensitive to prostate sensations? Sort of like nipples - my nipples are hard-wired to my dick, play with them for about 5-10 seconds and it's ON.

Other guys feel absolutely nothing from nipples which is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2020 4:49 PM
by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2021 6:43 PM

Yep, a couple of times. I only bottomed a few times when I was in my early 20s, but I had a fairly good rate of hands free cumming. I find getting fucked up the arse so fucking intense.

As a poster above said, when you give hands free orgasms to guys it makes you feel incredibly good about yourself too. And it's fucking hot.

Yeah R30, I feel nothing with my nipples, I always wondered what it feels like for those guys who are always playing with theirs while you fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2021 6:56 PM

^Oh and for what it's worth, each of my hands free moments was in missionary, me on my back.

by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2021 6:58 PM

Yes - only a couple of times. It's an amazing experience. I think some people are just wired to get more pleasure from the prostate, just like others get turned on by nipple play and others feel absolutely nothing.

I have both - so I pity people who have never had a prostate orgasm or who have never been turned on into a frenzy from their nipples.

by Anonymousreply 34February 2, 2021 7:04 PM

I have cum handsfree a lot - either by pummeling the prostate or by simply flexing and relaxing my muscles down there. I do not know how to express it best. I do not think it is that hard tbh. I also discovered that I can cum handsfree by massaging or clamping down on certain muscles above my penis. So there are three way for me.

by Anonymousreply 35February 2, 2021 7:07 PM

I've had 2 or 3 hands-free orgasms from getting fucked but the oddest one was when I was blowing this short but hot Korean I'd picked up in a bar while on a business trip to LA. I just thought I was really into his dick and didn't realize I was going to shoot until, well, I shot.

Unfortunately he still wanted to fuck me and, being a gentleman of course I let him, but at that point I just wanted to get back to my hotel and get some sleep. He had a twin loft bed with very little clearance, and, even though I'm not claustrophobic, no way was I going to spend the whole night there.

Once he came he lay on top of me and then I realized he had fallen asleep. Although he was not a big guy he was muscly and I couldn't figure out how to get this drunk off of me without getting a concussion or both of us toppling off the loft bed, so I ended up lying there, sticky and sweaty, trying to get at least some sleep, staring at the ceiling trying to decide if the evening had been 'hot' or 'horrible'.

by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2021 6:39 PM

[quote] the feel of his hairy torso against my hard cock...

This is the problem with 90% of people claiming their orgasm was "hands free". It should mean with your cock not touching ANYTHING. Not his body, not his ass, not your thigh, not the mattress, not anything.

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2021 7:17 PM

Once. A big guy with a nice endowment had been pounding away. I weighed maybe 140 at the time. He picked me up to change positions and moved me around with his dick still slamming in and out and I just came. He must have hit something right. It was intense. Another guy came close. He was going at it from behind and kept leaning int o whisper things into my ear. His breath on my neck and his sexy voice in my ear...almost got me there.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2021 8:52 PM

Very long, thick, slightly rubbery but still hard cocks can make me cum hands free. has to over 8, more like 9, and hard enough to fuck but still kind of rubbery. I guess that makes the best massage on the prostate and also its going into the sigmoid colon but not painfully.

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2021 9:04 PM

#bottumzrool

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2021 10:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!