Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just ate out a mussy real good.

Jealous bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 10, 2019 1:36 AM

OP: Everyone's had Aaron. Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2019 10:06 PM

Yes. Yum. Hot. His balls look hot too.

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2019 10:12 PM

Have you heard of bacteria and parasites?

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2019 10:13 PM

If you use the word "mussy" or "bussy" you should be forced to wear a scarlet U announcing your Unfuckability and be sentenced never to have sex again.

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2019 10:16 PM

Yes R3. You can get bacteria etc. while sucking dick too.

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2019 10:34 PM

R3: There is more bacteria in your mouth, than a clean guys ass. Ask any medical doctor and they'll tell you, that the human mouth has more bacteria than the anus. And second, not everyone has fucking parasites in their bodies. Maybe if you were eating out a guy from Thailand, a homeless guy, or just an unhygienic guy in general, then yeah, you could catch something.

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2019 10:36 PM

You truly are gullible, R6. Do what you like.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2019 10:38 PM

Looks a two man job to me!

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2019 10:40 PM

[quote] Ask any medical doctor and they'll tell you, that the human mouth has more bacteria than the anus

And a dog's mouth is cleaner than both. That is why I ONLY engage in sexual activity with our furry four-legged friends.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2019 10:41 PM

Muriel, why can't I block threads anymore? Do I have to pay for that now?

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2019 10:49 PM

I don’t want Giardia.

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2019 10:50 PM

I got my tongue deep in there too. He was moaning so much and his face was so red. He loved it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2019 11:00 PM

R6, just because there are more bacteria in your mouth (who knows if that's even true) doesn't mean there are more harmful bacteria. Don't forget about viruses transmitted by anilingus.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2019 11:16 PM

OP, your breath smells of poo.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2019 12:25 AM

What's that crater at the top of that guy's poonanny? Looks vile. I can't fathom anyone putting the mouth near that.

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2019 12:27 AM

^^^ A syphilis ulcer.

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2019 5:20 AM

Mussy is ass? I thought it was an artificial vagina of a trans? What's that called?

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2019 6:16 AM

Front hole r17. IT is also the proper way to say vagina too now btw.

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2019 7:23 AM

R17 That would be called a wound.

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2019 7:23 AM

Beautiful pink mussy

by Anonymousreply 20July 5, 2019 9:39 AM

Ok how about mangina? Let's go with mangina.

And what's trans? Can we have distinctive nomenclature for mtf ftm preop and postop please?

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2019 10:23 AM

I’d eat out. Congratulations OP!

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2019 10:29 AM

Why are there no sheets on the bed? Was this dome on an old mattress in the alley?

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2019 10:30 AM

R23 no it was in his nice apartment in Park Slope.

He was doing laundry after lol.

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2019 10:34 AM

Why does it look so mutilated?

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2019 11:22 AM

Looks post hemorrhoidal to me. That crater is probably scar tissue. from an old healed up ruptured hemmie.

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2019 11:38 AM

Looks like a used foot warmer.

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2019 11:38 AM

[quote] And a dog's mouth is cleaner than both. That is why I ONLY engage in sexual activity with our furry four-legged friends.

MYTH: PET MOUTHS ARE CLEANER THAN HUMAN MOUTHS

Just as your dentist has always told you, brushing and flossing your teeth reduces the amount of bacteria in your mouth. So unless you brush your pet’s teeth more than you brush your own, the total number of bacteria in your mouth will be lower.I

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2019 11:49 AM

About 100 to 200 species may live in them at any given time. Individuals that practice oral hygiene have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface, while less clean mouths can have between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria on each tooth.

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2019 11:52 AM

I almost asked why he has that divot on the right, but then realize I really don't need to know.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2019 12:08 PM

R26 you got it right.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2019 2:34 PM

There's no way an animal that regularly licks its own dirty asshole and eats the feces of other animals it finds outside, can have a cleaner mouth than (most) humans.

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2019 2:36 PM

Dogs have natural “chemicals” that keep their mouths cleaner than ours. We have to brush. They don’t.

by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2019 2:38 PM

R33= that tedious lesbian always going on about how vaginas are”self-cleaning” and smell like freshly baked bread.

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2019 3:18 PM

What about my, um, mussy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2019 3:21 PM

R34, I blocked her days ago. My straight brother has told me many horror stories of women with rank and disgusting looking vaginas. Women think every vagina is amazing, when it's not. It's just another homophobic insult aimed at us. Just block the stupid lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2019 3:56 PM

If you blocked her days ago you would know I’m not the lesbian as I am a man that ate a mussy

by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2019 4:02 PM

You guys are so picky. Congrats OP! Just be sure to rinse with Listerine. And you guys probably don’t have the most amazing buttholes either. Sitting on those caftans all day can’t be good!

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2019 4:08 PM

R38: It's their internalised homophobia and sexual phobia in general that makes them shame guys, even when there is nothing wrong with the body of the guy or his hole. This bisexual YouTuber who identifies as gay, got his original YouTube channel removed a few years ago, so now he has this new YouTube channel called: Martin Louis Resurrected. Anyway, on his old YouTube Channel, he would constantly go on about how disgusting sucking dick is and how disgusting kissing guys is because most gay guys are filthy blah blah. He is very homophobic because of his upbringing. He was born in Seychelles, then moved to Australia, and now lives in the US I think. I remember years ago he had comments under one of his old videos on his old YouTube channel, asking him why he was so homophobic about any type of gay sexual activity between guys. He would never reply back. A lot of guys on Datalounge that don't like any type of sexual activity with guys, and think everything is gross or bacteria infested, reminds me of Martin Louis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2019 4:25 PM

Listerine hell. You'd better stock up on Dr. Tichenor's. That shit will kill AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2019 4:26 PM

Look everybody. Retard Frankie Grande posted a selfie at R35.

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2019 4:31 PM

Can't we just simplify and call it an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2019 4:34 PM

R42: I agree. I hate words used for a guys hole that are suppose to match a vagina or something. I just call my hole a hole, my asshole, or my anus. Mussy, mangina, bussy, asspussy, boypussy, are all a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2019 4:38 PM

[quote]Can't we just simplify and call it an asshole?

No.

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2019 4:39 PM

that's from one of those cysts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2019 4:47 PM

He has a fissure, obviously. No big deal. I'd still munch. It's just not aesthetically pleasing.

by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2019 4:47 PM

I wish Datalounge would let you post photos without having to link it to a website. I was going to upload a photo of my hole, and see just how many of you would criticise my hole.

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2019 4:51 PM

Why in the hell would you want to endure that torture, R47! Haha.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2019 4:53 PM

R48: Because, I'm willing to expose just how homophobic and unfair a lot of the guys are on here. I've never had any infections, cysts, fissures, or anything like that, nor have I had my hole wrecked or anything; and yet I'd still get my hole criticised.

It's not about having the hottest man hole on Datalounge. It's about, who is the most homophobic and unfair. Which is the actual problem with them.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2019 4:57 PM

Critiquing a hole is homophobic? Isn't it the exact opposite?

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2019 5:00 PM

R50: The point is, if it's an obviously gross or messed up hole like some of those disturbing photos uploaded of cysts, then fine, criticise heavily. But when it's a man hole that is obviously intact, hot looking, tight looking, clean, etc etc, you still get so many guys commenting about how "gross it is". Or, comments like, "you'll get parasites", "he has heaps of bacteria on his hole, I'd never put my tongue on a man's hole" (even though the hole clearly looks clean). And then in flood the comments about how great vagina is, on a gay website largely for gay men. That's when it gets homophobic. Don't like anal or rimming. Absolutely cool and no problem obviously. But when you get loads of comments about how "gross" it is, it's 8 times out of 10 to do with internalised homophobia or phobias surrounding sexual activity with men.

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2019 5:12 PM

That means there happen to not be into licking hole. Big deal. I'm sure they like other gay things. We all don't like doing the same thing. That's what makes being gay so cool. We get to make up our own rules. Maybe they're bottoms. I hate having my hole touched. Does that make me homophobic even though I came out at 16?

by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2019 5:43 PM

R52: You didn't read what was written properly. Obviously it doesn't make you homophobic for not wanting to rim or be rimmed by a guy. I already made that clear. The homophobia comes in, when guys who don't like rimming or being rimmed by a guy, shame other guys who do like it, usually out of homophobia because of thinking that every man's hole is dirty and parasitic. You know, like how homophobic straight men and women ridicule gay men every day about anal sex and rimming each other. Read.

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2019 5:51 PM

I’ve licked plenty of holes and have never gotten anything bad from it

by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2019 7:27 PM

R54: Me either. Not from one guy. I think the guys who do catch things are just plain stupid or unintelligent, and clearly don't know how to select clean men.

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2019 7:30 PM

I always make it VERY CLEAR you must be clean if I’m gonna eat you.

by Anonymousreply 56July 5, 2019 7:34 PM

R43 It's odd how gays want to be perceived as "men" but they love to address themselves and their body parts with female terminology.

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2019 7:37 PM

I have an ass and asshole. My bottoms have a mussy.

by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2019 10:46 PM

[quote]I hate words used for a guys hole that are suppose to match a vagina or something. I just call my hole a hole, my asshole, or my anus. Mussy, mangina, bussy, asspussy, boypussy, are all a turn off.

Why so structured? Live a little.

by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2019 11:03 PM

Fuck off R59. Blocked. Grow a brain a little and you'll finally be more structured like me, instead of a fucking mess. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2019 11:06 PM

Why so angry r60? Sounds like you haven't had your mussy eaten in a LONNNG TIME. Unclench that pussy sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2019 11:12 PM

Three guys just hit me up to eat their mussies out. But I don’t think I can. I’m too tired lol.

by Anonymousreply 62July 10, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]Fuck off R59. Blocked. Grow a brain a little and you'll finally be more structured like me, instead of a fucking mess. You're welcome.

Let's take a look at the record, shall we?

[quote]You are bisexual, and don't belong here. Now fuck off! You are also retarded because you've only just discovered now this late in your life that you are bisexual, instead of always knowing. You are either a liar or just pathetically stupid. Either way, fuck off. Blocked.

[quote]B needs to go as well. It always needed to go. We don't need any of them. A lot of gay people are still blind to the severe fuckery they let in by allowing the other letters to invade. Most bisexuals come and go when they please and don't fight for anything. They are just as bad, and they turn gay men and lesbian women into hypnotised slaves. Only those of us who are truly authentic and strong, will one day get BTQ+ out for good!

[quote]You need to fuck off Datalounge. You are going to be in for a big shock you gay and lesbian erasing bisexual, pansexual, trans, two spirit, queer lunatic, because pretty soon more evidence will be posted on Datalounge. The mountain of evidence will stack on top of the already existing mountain of evidence, of the nefarious hijacking and corporate erasure that has been designed to spread indescribable confusion; and erase gay people. Stay tuned on here for more.

[quote]Datalounge is observed by far more than you think that will help G and L in this necessary fight, I assure you. Stay tuned.

[quote]You know very little about what's really going on, and who is watching Datalounge. Keyboard warrior is overused by weak people like yourself who can't and don't actually fight in real life for anything. Many of us writing on Datalounge are taking action in our own lives in numerous ways to combat the TQ.

[quote]FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. NO ONE ACCEPTS OR WANTS YOU. ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY TO MAKE DO. YOU ARE AN EXPERIMENT USED TO CREATE CHAOS AND GASLIGHT SOCIETY. HOMOSEXUAL ORIENTATION EXISTS. BIOLOGICAL SEX EXISTS. BIOLOGICAL SEX CANNOT BE CHANGED, EVER. TRANS IS MAN MADE BY THE CORRUPT. WE'VE TOLD YOU TRILLIONS OF TIMES IN ENDLESS THREADS. PISS OFF AND STOP LYING ABOUT REALITY.

[quote]You lot are the extremely stupid ones, and majority of us here are laughing at you.

[quote]R55: Says the most fucked up person in the entire world next to a pedophile and Hitler.....a tranny!! YOU NEEDED HELP FROM THE BEGINNING.

[quote]You'll get yours heavily one day, whatever you are.

Yeah, I want to be "structured," just like you. Thank goodness you're not a "fucking mess."

by Anonymousreply 63July 10, 2019 1:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!