Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TMI:Dean McDermott Opens Up About His Gay Son Jack’s Dating Life

Dean McDermott is sharing his love for his oldest son, Jack, right in the wake of Pride Month.

The 52-year-old actor spoke about his 20-year-old son during the latest episode of his Daddy Issues podcast published on Monday (July 1).

"My son Jack is gay. I just think, you know, you want the best for your kid. And you don't want to wish a life of persecution and hard times and bigotry, right? I think there's nothing wrong with that," he explained.

"He's this beautiful, 6-foot-4, beautiful Adonis. He's just a gorgeous kid."

He also added that his son is "so quiet about who he's dating."

"Like, he was just here, he came for four days. And we had dinner, and he's like, 'So, yeah, I broke up with Steve.' I'm like, 'I didn't even know you were going out with Steve. Like, you don’t tell me anything.' He doesn't tell me anything about his boyfriends. He's like, 'Yeah, We were going out for, like, a year.'…I say, 'Yeah, as a dude why don't you tell me?'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 14, 2021 4:18 PM

"Gorgeous" is a loving exaggeration. The kid's got terminal gayface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2019 1:02 AM

He’s not Tori’s, is he?

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2019 1:04 AM

Lots of kids don't want to talk their parents about the all the details of their dating life.

Pics of son?

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2019 1:04 AM

Missed r1.

He is cute enough, but "gorgeous" is definitely just a parent talking.

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2019 1:05 AM

That kid is average at best, but he does have BDF.

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2019 1:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2019 1:06 AM

R4 He also supposedly called his son an Adonis.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2019 1:07 AM

No r2

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2019 1:08 AM

I'd like to see his penis.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2019 1:12 AM

He's better looking than the Tori kids. So that's something.

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2019 1:15 AM

"He's better looking than the Tori kids. So that's something."

Is that something a low bar?

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2019 2:09 AM

I see the word gorgeous but now I feel disappointed :(

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2019 2:18 AM

Jack mother co-hosted a cooking show in Canada with a gay man for many many years.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2019 2:29 AM

Does Tori call him one of her gays?

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2019 2:36 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2019 9:29 PM

I assumed he'd be more muscular since his dad called him an Adonis.

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2019 9:34 PM

Dean pays compliments instead of child support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2019 9:35 PM

Her last name is Eustace? Gross

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2019 9:37 PM

I'm surprised that a deadbeat dad like Dean isn't more involved with his kid's life. I'm sure this had nothing to do with using his kid to get attention during Pride.

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2019 9:37 PM

R14 lol you know she does.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2019 3:57 AM

Bumper

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2019 2:02 AM

I'm sure Mary Jo must be pissed, again. She would never talk about her son's dating life. She's a pretty funny woman, though quite annoying too. The kid looks so much like both Dean and her. Very angular.

Mary Jo is sort of the Debbie Reynolds of Canada. Fast talking, witty, a bit too glib. And she never shuts up about how her deadbeat husband left her for Tori Spelling. It's the subtitle of her book on divorce actually. Pretty fun to be honest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 2:18 AM

He looks horse hung.

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2019 2:35 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2019 12:49 AM

Pmub

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2020 9:36 AM

This is an "Adonis"? I think not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2020 11:28 AM

He's all chin. Looks like he has a bad under-bite. He's what we used to call "jutt jawed".

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2020 2:20 PM

BP

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 4:40 AM

The son is absolutely breahtaking.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2020 4:44 AM

He's sort of cute. It would be hilarious if he started acting and had a more successful career than Dean. You know if that happened, Tori and Dean woud be begging him for money.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2020 4:45 AM

He has a Alain Delon sort of ethereal l beauty.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2020 4:48 AM

The father is such a loser, living off the $$ of his wealthy Mother in Law, now using his poor son to get attention. Beneath contempt as a father - he isn't even worthy of the term "sperm donor".

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2020 6:15 AM

Jack looks like he could be James Van Der Beek's son, given the shape of his head. This reminds me of a joke:

A horse trots into a bar. The bartender says, "What's with the long face?"

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2020 6:31 AM

In R6, he looks Hollywood high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 6:35 AM

It would be great, like, if Dean could have, like, taught his son how to fucking articulate!!

Dean has no reason to be embarrassed about his son, but his son has plenty of reasons to be embarrassed about his, like, dad!

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2020 6:39 AM

Compared to his dad, yeah---gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2020 6:51 AM

Lol r36

by Anonymousreply 37June 14, 2021 3:25 PM

Former fat kid with self-esteem issues...

by Anonymousreply 38June 14, 2021 3:31 PM

Oh, and with those two as parents, do we really wonder why he's radioactive?

by Anonymousreply 39June 14, 2021 3:32 PM

[QUOTE] "Like, he was just here, he came for four days. And we had dinner, and he's like, 'So, yeah, I broke up with Steve.' I'm like, 'I didn't even know you were going out with Steve. Like, you don’t tell me anything.' He doesn't tell me anything about his boyfriends. He's like, 'Yeah, We were going out for, like, a year.'…I say, 'Yeah, as a dude why don't you tell me?'"

Enough with the I'm like and he's like. Why can't people be articulate any more?

by Anonymousreply 40June 14, 2021 3:37 PM

Without giving away too much, I've had dealings with Dean. He's a bitter, nasty piece of work, as is his frightful, vacuous seahag of a wife.

They were both serious drunks when I knew them.

Last time I saw Dean, a few years ago, he was alone in fast-food restaurant eating lunch off a plastic try, looking like a sad old man.

Serves him right.

by Anonymousreply 41June 14, 2021 3:42 PM

“What’s crappenin’, Jack? You getting lots of head? Hey, I love the gays!”

by Anonymousreply 42June 14, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote]He's better looking than the Tori kids.

Who isn't?

by Anonymousreply 43June 14, 2021 4:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!