Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Orange County - Season 14! Vicki has been DEMOTED!

Trailer released today. Vicki is a friend of and there's a new wife. Let's celebrate that shrill monster finally being booted off "her" show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402January 4, 2020 8:52 PM

Ha, ha! Stupid cow.

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2019 7:27 PM

Do DLers in Orange County hear a plaintive wail coming from Coto De Caza?

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2019 7:33 PM

Wow! I wonder if Tamra will now stop kissing Vicki's ass.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2019 7:51 PM

If VG is engaged to her boyfriend the ex-cop, I am betting a condition of that engagement was that VG not be on the show, or not be on as much.

It is important to VG to be married so I can see her trading away some of her TV whoredom for getting her love tank filled in person!

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2019 8:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2019 10:24 PM

Who is Tamra macking on?

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2019 10:42 PM

Gina, the newbie from last year.

The newbie from this year is barely even in this trailer. Looks like they’ve found yet another Lydia/Peggy flop.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2019 10:56 PM

I think it is the new chick. r6 Braunwyn Windham-Burke. Her name is trying to out-fancypants Heather. Though on closer inspection, it sounds more like the name of a mid market business hotel.

More on her here. She's a mommy-blogger with 7 kids. HARD FUCKING PASS. I'd never thought I would want Heather back before but...ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2019 10:56 PM

Also: premieres next month on August 6th, we might as well use this as the discussion thread.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2019 10:58 PM

Thanks for starting it OP. The thread for last season is hard to find even using Google. My hopes are dim for this season, especially after sniffing out Windham Inn's background, but we shall see.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2019 11:03 PM

She looks like another complete waste of an orange r10. Like Peggy from S12. OC used to have amazing casting (Tamra for Season 3, Gretchen & Lynn for 4, Alexis for 5, Heather for 7, Shanon for 9, MKE for 10, Kelly for 11) but they’ve really fucked it up ever since.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2019 11:11 PM

lmfao so even though Vicki desperately made sure to get married this season they still demoted her ass

Kelly goes CRAZY I can't wait. She was too calm last year

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2019 11:34 PM

The OG of all HWs getting demoted is pretty big. I love it.

When does Dallas start back up?

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2019 11:59 PM

Woo hoo!

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2019 12:19 AM

R13 the trailer should be out really soon. They like to have 2-3 housewives shows running at once.

BH and NYC are almost over

Potomac only recently started

Jersey will premiere in the fall

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2019 12:55 AM

The only reason why this sucks is because it makes Tamra top dog.

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2019 12:59 AM

it does but Tamra doesn't seem to be the focus of the new season. Kelly and Gina seem to be the main storylines. Shannon with her continual neurosis too and Emily's marriage woes

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2019 1:26 AM

r17 True, but the trailers don't always reflect the show. We were supposed to see scenes from Fashion Week on NY but nothing.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2019 1:46 AM

Im looking forward to this. Im oddly excited about everyone.

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2019 4:01 AM

These ladies (Orange County) are probably my least favorite of all the Housewives. They seem the meanest, the most provincial, etc.

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2019 4:23 AM

it's rumored that Kelly fights with not just Vicki but also Tamra and Shannon at various times and that Kelly crashes Vicki's wedding in the finale to raise hell lol

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2019 5:33 AM

Wow, a lot of screeching going on in that trailer, OP linked.

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2019 7:33 AM

I'm going to enjoy Potomac while I can. They get down to business with gay husband's grabbing ass and talking about the color of their husband's dick.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2019 7:36 AM

Kelly is on the outs with everybody except Gina r21. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was her final season, as sad as that is.

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2019 9:58 AM

the producers would be dumb to fire her though. The years when she goes nuts, the ratings really go up. I don't like her but I love watching her if that makes sense

by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2019 2:25 AM

She is crazy. I admit I enjoy watching the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2019 2:39 AM

Vicki’s pay has been slashed, and this season will be 21 episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2019 11:46 AM

Wow, 21 episodes. That sounds like a lot, and I'm down for it, if the season is good.

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2019 9:38 AM

Off topic, but why do I have to have a subscription to post in the Real Housewives of NYC and BH threads? I'm able to post in every other thread except those. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 29July 9, 2019 11:40 PM

R29 I can't even find the BH threads since it disappeared from my Watched Threads.

Re: Vicki, did she go into the season knowing she would be a "Friend of?" Or did they demote her after filming was done?

by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2019 12:29 AM

I think it was the latter, r30, because she was all over social media a while back saying she was filming

by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2019 1:06 AM

r29 I think certain threads with high traffic are going subscriber only (usually celeb based ones, or so it seems so far).

r30 The threads are indeed hard to find, even using Google. Here is the most recent BH thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2019 2:09 AM

And here is the most recent NY one in case anyone wants it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2019 2:11 AM

Thanks for the links, R32.

by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2019 2:50 AM

Gina's HOT husband was arrested!

'RHOC' Star Gina Kirschenheiter Allows Estranged Husband Matt Visitation With Their Kids Following His Arrest

“Real Housewives of Orange County” star Gina Kirschenheiter has worked out a temporary custody deal with her estranged husband Matt.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Gina and Matt have hashed out a deal that will allow him to have supervised visitation with their three kids.

Per their deal, Matt will get several days with the kids this month but the time has to be supervised. He has to have his mother Patricia Kirschenheiter or father Martin present or the kids paternal aunt or uncle.

The other terms of the restraining order taken out by Gina will remain in effect. The reality star also agreed to possibly allow more days with the kids in the future.

The deal comes after Matt was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. Gina would take out a restraining order against her husband days later. The court granted the petition and ordered Matt to stay 100 yards away from her and their kids until a further court hearing.

His inmate log listed Matt at 5’10 185 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He was released the next morning, June 23 around 1:00 AM.

In her petition for a restraining order, she accuses Matt of allegedly choking and hitting her during a blowout fight at their house.

Gina claimed that after returning home from a night out over the weekend, Matt showed up at her home around 2:00 AM, "pounding at the door." She said when she went downstairs, he had already entered the house. She says he then "threw me down on the couch and threw some furniture around" and claimed he was "screaming in my face and saying he was going to kill me."

Eventually, she said, "He started to hit me on the side of the head with his open hand. When I tried to get up off of the couch, he threw me back down and began choking me. Then he started to hit me all over my body."

Gina said she ran out of the house screaming to the neighbors and rang the doorbell. She said Matt came after her and "grabbed me and dragged me on the cement back into the house. He threw me back on the couch started hitting me again telling me he was going to kill me. His eyes were black and nothing I could say would bring him back to reality."

She said in the documents she pleaded with him to stop as the couple's children were in the home at the time.

In the documents, Gina also claimed that Matt contacted her after his arrest, saying, "The officers allowed (Matt) and I to talk quickly before they took him away. He was still very angry and blamed me for getting him arrested. After he got out of jail, he called me again and continued to blame me."

She also claimed this was not the first violent incident between them, saying, "There are other incidents that have scared me in the past. Too many to remember. At this point, I have to protect me and our children. Respondent and I had attempted reconciliation in hopes of keeping our family together, but I now realize it's better for us both to move on for the sake of our children. I am heartbroken for all of us. Matt needs professional help, which is more than I can give him."

The restraining order came only days after Gina sent a loving message to her estranged husband on his birthday, adding to speculation the two might be reconciling.

"Happy birthday to the man who has held my hand for the last 14 years despite the ups and downs," Kirschenheiter wrote. "Thanks for being the best father to our kids, and the best friend a girl could ask for."

She added the kicker: "Wouldn’t want to take on this crazy life with anyone else. Like you said, 'I’m your person and you’re mine.'"

Last year, Gina filed for divorce from Matt following nearly eight years of marriage. She cited irreconcilable differences for the split.

In her petition, she listed the date of marriage as May 15, 2010 and the separation date as March 3, 2018. The two share three minor children and she asked for joint legal and primary physical custody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2019 8:02 PM

I want Matt Kirschenheiter in me, quite deeply!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2019 8:03 PM

r35 Thanks for posting that. It was posted in the thread prior to this one, but no one can find these fucking threads as we are finding out. A good refresher at any rate.

The aricle I read stated he really did a number on her.

I would say he could do a number on me any time but the Frauen would have my balls...

Whoops.

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2019 8:11 PM

I feel like an asshole for saying this, and I don't mean it bitchy...

BUT...

I have a feeling Emily is being kept on because she's "curvier" than any other housewife. She's as exciting as Knox Gelatin, but women on Twitter jump up and down with joy on account of her being more like them.

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2019 8:14 PM

LOVE your name r38!

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2019 8:16 PM

Thanks, [R39]

I prefer it be pronounce ri-SHARD when we finally meet in person.

by Anonymousreply 40July 10, 2019 8:18 PM

Sounds like Gina has "abused wife" syndrome.

She still goes crawling after him, despite the fact that he open hand smacks her in the head, beats her, and drags her on the cement.

Granted, he's hot. But it's still not worth putting up with that shit!

by Anonymousreply 41July 10, 2019 8:20 PM

This is great news! Gina's marriage woes will provide a new dynamic to the show which will boost ratings

I will even give her a solo sit-down interview on my Emmy nominated Watch What Happens Live

by Anonymousreply 42July 10, 2019 8:27 PM

[quote] She still goes crawling after him, despite the fact that he open hand smacks her in the head, beats her, and drags her on the cement.

Fuck!!!

If only we could have caught that on camera. It would have been ratings GOLD!

by Anonymousreply 43July 10, 2019 8:30 PM

Gina is Lynne Curtin levels of messy at this point. All of this mess the past few months will definitely keep her on the show for at least three more years.

by Anonymousreply 44July 10, 2019 10:26 PM

I wish Matt would have filmed for at least one season.

He was some hot DILF eye candy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 10, 2019 10:34 PM

Matt looks like he could have a wonderfully furry chest...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 10, 2019 10:36 PM

Matt is way too good for her.

by Anonymousreply 47July 14, 2019 9:06 AM

Meghan King Edmonds Returning to The Real Housewives of Orange County This Season

Fans of Meghan King Edmonds, rejoice! The Real Housewives of Orange County star will be returning to the Bravo show next month, when its 14th season premieres.

Two years after stepping away from the show in season 12, Meghan will return this season as a guest on the show, PEOPLE confirms — appearing in a few scenes, including a lunch with pals Tamra Judge and Shannon Beador.

Meghan, 34, first joined RHOC in season 10, back in 2015. At the time, she and husband Jim Edmonds — a former St. Louis Cardinals player — were newly married (the pair tied the knot in October 2014), and traveling back and forth between their home in St. Louis and one in Orange County, where Jim’s two oldest daughters lived.

A lot has changed since then, of course.

After undergoing IVF treatment in season 11, Meghan gave birth to her first daughter, Aspen, in November 2016.

Twin boys Hart and Hayes were born in June 2018.

With three kids to take care of, Meghan and Jim also relocated back to St. Louis, Missouri, full time. They’ve been working over the years on building their dream home.

Meghan and Jim, 49, have also been working on something else recently: repairing their marriage.

In June, accusations surfaced online that Jim had been having an affair. Jim later admitted that he “engaged in an inappropriate conversation” with another woman, exchanged “lewd” photos with a woman via text message, but denied having a physical relationship.

“We’re still married, we’re still together, we’re not separated,” Meghan told DailyMail.com in an interview published Monday. “We’re in the family home, we’re in the same bed. We’re not having therapy, we’re talking.”

“I’ve just got to have faith that he’s not going to screw up. But I know he’s not going to screw up,” she said. “He really wants to make this work.”

Megan and Jim are also staying positive and hoping for the best after learning that Hart has “irreversible brain damage.”

According to Meghan, Hart has “minor Periventricular Leukomalacia on both sides of his brain” and is “at risk for being diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.”

Meanwhile, season 14 of The Real Housewives of Orange County will debut on Aug. 4.

Tamra Judge, Shannon Beador, Kelly Dodd, Gina Kirschenheiter, Emily Simpson will all be back, while newbie Braunwyn Windham-Burke — a mother of 7! — will be putting her life on display.

Original Housewife Vicki Gunvalson, once the longest running Housewife on Bravo, will be a part of the season, though this time as a Friend of the Housewives.

The Real Housewives of Orange County premieres Aug. 6 (at 9 p.m. ET) on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 25, 2019 10:54 PM

Meghan had fans?

by Anonymousreply 49July 25, 2019 11:24 PM

why is there a press release about her being a guest? lol I guess that means she'll be back full time next year

by Anonymousreply 50July 25, 2019 11:30 PM

You can't repair a marriage if the husband is lying about his infidelity. I call bullshit that he exchanged lewd photos and had an inappropriate conversation with some woman but didn't slip his Ball Park Frank (They Plump When You Cook 'Em!) in her open bun.

by Anonymousreply 51July 25, 2019 11:39 PM

Wasn't the concensus that Jim Edmonds is a closet case?

I don't believe that he was cheating with a woman. Not for one minute.

by Anonymousreply 52July 25, 2019 11:46 PM

First rule of becoming a housewife on OC... your husband has to be gay.

No ifs, ands, or butts about it!

by Anonymousreply 53July 25, 2019 11:49 PM

Was Donn gay? He always pinged.

by Anonymousreply 54July 26, 2019 12:36 PM

No, Donn isn't gay though he is somewhat adventurous. We know that he's into wife swapping and may be into swinging,

by Anonymousreply 55July 26, 2019 2:20 PM

I HAVE NOT HAD SEX WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56July 26, 2019 6:39 PM

too bad Lauri's son ended up being a fucking violent deranged criminal. She would have been the perfect shit stirrer and an original for producers to bring back to mix it up with the newer ladies

I kind of want to see how Kelly Dodd would interact with the likes of Gretchen and Alexis (not originals I know but early seasoners)

by Anonymousreply 57July 26, 2019 10:39 PM

Shannon’s new boyfriend is cute.

Season starts in a week BTW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 30, 2019 7:30 AM

Bravo is showing the old episodes.

Shannon really made a splash in her first season, and she's still going strong with the crazy. Best addition to the show in a LONG time.

I knew she was a keeper when she when nuts at Lizzie's party!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 30, 2019 7:15 PM

Who’s watching on Tuesday?

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2019 8:27 PM

There’s a man who is voluntarily enduring Shannon Beador? Wow. Just....wow.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2019 9:18 PM

Fuck Shannon.

I banged 12 guys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2019 9:20 PM

r61, it's this season's version of Brooks, a grifter who needs his teeth done.

by Anonymousreply 63August 2, 2019 9:21 PM

Will Shannon even be interesting enough without David's constantly gaslighting her?

And does this mean we can no longer talk about David's affairs with couples?

by Anonymousreply 64August 2, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote] And does this mean we can no longer talk about David's affairs with couples?

What about David's affair with Eddie?

Yeah, let's talk about the HUSBAND!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 2, 2019 10:12 PM

At least David and Eddie are both kinda hot

by Anonymousreply 66August 2, 2019 10:14 PM

R65 I don't have access to the steam room Eddie operates so I wasn't witness to that.

The other however...

by Anonymousreply 67August 2, 2019 10:14 PM

Hopefully Eddie's heart is better so he can get back to working out. He needs a body to be hottish.

I really hate Tamra's trashy son though. He's ugly on the inside and outside.

by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2019 10:29 PM

Eddie misses the steam room....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 2, 2019 10:33 PM

I was trying to remember who it was that Eddie was fucking and then I remembered, Vicki's son.

by Anonymousreply 70August 2, 2019 10:33 PM

Judging from Eddie's preferred position, I'm guessing that Ryan was fucking Eddie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 2, 2019 10:39 PM

I wonder if Kelly still hates Emily's little twerpy husband

by Anonymousreply 72August 2, 2019 10:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 2, 2019 10:44 PM

Sorry R73, but the "matching tattoos" are on the wrong arm. It's not Ryan.

Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 74August 2, 2019 11:26 PM

You're not really aware of how camera's work are you, R74.

Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 75August 2, 2019 11:29 PM

Christ, who'd want to see pics of that tool's tool anyway? Total waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 76August 3, 2019 2:26 PM

Emily says Tamra, Shannon & Vicki are not to be trusted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2019 10:49 AM

I can't believe they brought fat, mall diploma "attorney" Emily back. Her bad plastic surgery makes her look like she's always smelling something bad.

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2019 1:40 PM

R69 Is this pre or post a-fib Eddie?

by Anonymousreply 79August 6, 2019 1:41 PM

R78 but but but she represents the middle American dream! An Ohio girl who moved to ritzy OC and made it big! With a dream husband and career!

by Anonymousreply 80August 6, 2019 5:08 PM

[quote]Emily says Tamra, Shannon & Vicki are not to be trusted.

Hon, Helen Keller could have told us that.

by Anonymousreply 81August 6, 2019 5:13 PM

R80 Aren’t they all from middle America? I think Shannon and Emily are the only ones who went to college at all

by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2019 5:28 PM

Eddie is "back in the saddle," so to speak.

His ass is getting plowed regularly in the steam room.

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2019 7:25 PM

R82 Tamra and Shannon grew up in California. Vicki is from Illinois, not sure if Chicago. Emily is from Ohio and Gina from I think Staten Island? Not sure about the new one

by Anonymousreply 84August 6, 2019 7:37 PM

Tamra is from Iowa.

They are all FLYOVERS, except for Shannon who is from Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 85August 6, 2019 7:39 PM

What happened to the fascinating and beautiful, Lydia?

by Anonymousreply 86August 6, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote] What happened to the fascinating and beautiful, Lydia?

She can't get out of bed, due to her anorexia.

The bitch is fucking UGLY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 6, 2019 7:46 PM

What happened to anorexic/bulimic Lydia's gay husband?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 6, 2019 7:47 PM

Yes, R87 but we need to see more of her hot, gay, uncle. Especially while he's plowing Lydia's husband.

by Anonymousreply 89August 6, 2019 7:48 PM

Bug-eyed anorexic Lydia is positively FRIGHTENING!

She looks like the ugly sister of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 6, 2019 7:49 PM

R27 while it kinda sucks that Vicki was demoted, she’s doing Okay on the money front. She was already a millionaire from her business dealings and between her insurance businesses, consulting gigs and national speaking engagements she is already pulling in close to a million a year. I think she will survive the pay cut. Now the demotion in her title on the show, that’s a whole other story.

by Anonymousreply 91August 6, 2019 9:38 PM

Shane, who looks and acts like a functionally retarded version of Tintin, continues to be a flighty, angry dullard little asshole. Emily's "I smell dog shit" face has reached new heights.

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2019 1:34 AM

wow just when I thought I couldn't hate Ryan any more he actually confirms out of his own mouth that he loves Trump and watches Fox "News". I wonder how Eddie feels about his "build the wall" stance?

and I'm actually impressed that Tamra's other son, Spencer, isn't also a deplorable. Simon seems like he'd be one. Spencer may be goofy looking but at least he's not an asshole

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2019 6:33 AM

R93, Eddie probably agrees with it. He lives in OC and he's self-hating.

From all appearances, Tamra's other kids are fine... they were raised by Simon unlike Ryan. That should tell you all you need to know about Tamra.

by Anonymousreply 94August 7, 2019 6:36 AM

what do we think of "Braunwyn"?

by Anonymousreply 95August 7, 2019 6:39 AM

lmao if you just search #rhoc on twitter, most of the comments are bashing Ryan! I didn't even type his name. Glad to see most fans hate him now more than ever

by Anonymousreply 96August 7, 2019 7:03 AM

r95 She's a fucking "mommy blogger". Reason enough for me to be wary as hell. Also, she named all of the "types" she and her husband weren't (e.g. Mormon, Catholic) as to the question/reason why they had so many kids. She didn't name "Quiverfull" so my antlers are up. Seven fucking kids? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 97August 7, 2019 7:10 AM

Having seen her husband I assumed he kept her pregnant so he could get some regular dick.

by Anonymousreply 98August 7, 2019 2:10 PM

wow not to be mean but all of her older kids are ugly as hell

by Anonymousreply 99August 7, 2019 5:26 PM

Kelly is the only interesting one anymore. But she needs to stop with the plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 100August 8, 2019 1:27 AM

Kelly vs. Vicki is going to be fun this season

by Anonymousreply 101August 8, 2019 1:29 AM

Kelly is starting to look like an M2F trans person.

She has really altered her face. Too bad, because she used to be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 102August 8, 2019 1:36 AM

Vicki is annoying as hell but Kelly is awful. She’s just a toxic human with no redeeming qualities.

by Anonymousreply 103August 8, 2019 1:45 AM

R103 and that's why their feud is fun. No one to cheer for. They can both go as hard as they want to at each other and it's all good tv

by Anonymousreply 104August 8, 2019 2:09 AM

Kelly has the mentality of a child. In verbal fights she brings in family members and just shits all over them - then when you call her out on it she defends her actions with "she did it first.." I mean really..the defense of a 6-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 105August 8, 2019 3:52 AM

R105, I know you are, but what am I?

by Anonymousreply 106August 8, 2019 6:47 PM

Vicki has “tard face”

by Anonymousreply 107August 8, 2019 8:36 PM

I smell more shit! - Emily

by Anonymousreply 108August 9, 2019 2:37 AM

First episode observations:

Braunwyn's husband is the gayest Housewives husband yet.

Gina and Emily are enormously fat.

by Anonymousreply 109August 10, 2019 3:45 AM

Gina has been boozing it up..she looks terrible. Emily has always been zaftig. She has the strangest relationship with her twerp of a husband.

by Anonymousreply 110August 10, 2019 2:04 PM

Emily's always been zaftig, but this season she's positively obese. She had those massive mammaries on full display on the last episode, and I thought I was gonna throw up.

by Anonymousreply 111August 10, 2019 4:28 PM

Watch out, Kelly. Your plastic surgeon boyfriend is just using you to get on TV and promote his practice. Could that stupid scene with the flowers and the earrings have been any more ridiculous? Kelly looked positively underwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 112August 10, 2019 4:30 PM

Kelly is a psycho...no doubt

by Anonymousreply 113August 10, 2019 4:32 PM

R113 "I hate cats. So I'm gonna get a cat."

by Anonymousreply 114August 10, 2019 4:36 PM

R112 oh I think Kelly knows exactly what she’s doing: free cosmetic surgery and injectables for herself and her her friends. The doc seems like a schmuck.

by Anonymousreply 115August 10, 2019 5:47 PM

Watch out this season, Tamballz. Eddy may find a new DL friend in Braunwyn's hubby.

by Anonymousreply 116August 10, 2019 6:48 PM

Kelly already broke up with the surgeon. Bitch can't keep a man.

by Anonymousreply 117August 10, 2019 7:02 PM

R117 Guess she got all the procedures and jewelry she needed.

by Anonymousreply 118August 10, 2019 7:09 PM

well apparently he broke up with her after Kelly got into a bar fight with another woman and injured her.

Not to mention the stuff about Kelly's mother claiming Kelly pushed her down the stairs

this is going to be quite possibly the trashiest season of OC yet. The only storyline that is worse IMO is when Vicki helped Brooks fake cancer

by Anonymousreply 119August 10, 2019 7:29 PM

Kelly you in danger girl

by Anonymousreply 120August 10, 2019 8:18 PM

Is Kelly still renting the broken-down beach shack?

by Anonymousreply 121August 10, 2019 10:24 PM

I have seen Emily in person actually. She is normal-sized. Tall but otherwise if you saw her in person you would think "wow those other women must be skeletons."

by Anonymousreply 122August 10, 2019 10:44 PM

R122 = Chrissy Metz.

by Anonymousreply 123August 10, 2019 10:45 PM

Please, her dwarf husband needs a step-stool just to climb up on Emily's fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 124August 10, 2019 10:57 PM

Does anyone really believe Emily’s husband is studying for the Bar exam? He’s probably just glad to be away from her and their ill-behaved rugrats.

And he failed it three times? Either he’s not smart or he did it on purpose to keep on “studying.”

by Anonymousreply 125August 10, 2019 11:08 PM

r125 he is a mama's boy. His parents are loaded.

by Anonymousreply 126August 10, 2019 11:11 PM

His parents may be loaded, but their house is tacky AF.

by Anonymousreply 127August 10, 2019 11:28 PM

r127 but if Emily divorces him, he has nothing, Everything is in his parents name and Emily has some money from being a lawyer..so he would get half of everything she owns and she would get nothing.

by Anonymousreply 128August 10, 2019 11:30 PM

How much money can Emily have as a part-time attorney AND party planner? Plus, she works for a shitty law firm.

by Anonymousreply 129August 10, 2019 11:33 PM

r129 Agree. She's a strip mall lawyer at best. Probably more like a glorified notary.

by Anonymousreply 130August 11, 2019 12:16 AM

I’m just waiting for the big Munchausen Syndrome reveal.

by Anonymousreply 131August 11, 2019 12:45 AM

WIth Shannon and Tamara - something that seems like a real problem between them is Shannon's weight loss journey. Tamara and Eddie own a gym but Shannon does not go there to train or promote them on the show. They have spoken about it on reunions but briefly where Shannon says it is too far from her house and Tamara just looks pissed. You would think if that was your friend and you could help them out by promoting their gym you would do it.

by Anonymousreply 132August 11, 2019 3:58 PM

Gina is a hot fucking mess. I would never have guessed it from her.

by Anonymousreply 133August 11, 2019 5:46 PM

R132 but when Shannon worked out with Tamra, Tamra made fun of her instead of being supportive

by Anonymousreply 134August 11, 2019 6:01 PM

this past week on WWHL Shannon said her favorite type of exercise is to go walking outside because you have to walk all the back when you go somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 135August 11, 2019 6:24 PM

Why would Shannon drive at least a hour hour from her house to exercise? Especially from Newport Beach inland where it's hot.

by Anonymousreply 136August 12, 2019 12:35 AM

I like to hate watch Miserable, Nearly Suicidal Shannon. I don’t want Stable Shannon.

by Anonymousreply 137August 12, 2019 1:11 AM

I agree with you R137. Crazy, miserable, Shannon Storms - has there ever been a more appropriate last name? - screaming "i'm done! I'm fucking done! Is my favorite thing about the show.

by Anonymousreply 138August 12, 2019 12:04 PM

This show NEEDS the return of Heather DuBrow. Andy, pay Heather whatever she demands!

by Anonymousreply 139August 12, 2019 3:38 PM

Heather was far too grand for the likes of OC. I wonder whatever happened to the restaurant she was opening because the cunt didn't like anyplace?

by Anonymousreply 140August 12, 2019 4:45 PM

Heather was a pompous cunt and her husband was ugly. And now they've both had so much bad plastic surgery they should do a special episode of Botched with someone else doing the repair work.

by Anonymousreply 141August 12, 2019 6:56 PM

RHOC was the highest level of fame that "Heather Paige Kent" has ever received.

Funny how she thinks that she is this magnificent actor who is "above it all."

Get a fucking grip, bitch. Before this show, you were nothing. After this show, you were nothing.

by Anonymousreply 142August 12, 2019 6:59 PM

but it was Heather's delusion that made her fun to watch. Seeing her in her last season scold and lecture Kelly like a schoolchild was hilarious. Then Kelly would shock her with words like bitch and cunt and you're broke etc

by Anonymousreply 143August 12, 2019 7:01 PM

And the coup de grace, R143... "Your husband is CHEATING on you!!!"

That's the part that she could not take! Bwahahaha.

Heather really IS a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 144August 12, 2019 7:03 PM

Yes, Heather's pompousness was fun as opposed to the humorless, pompous blonde on Real Housewives of Dallas. Heather is in on the joke which made her fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 145August 12, 2019 7:31 PM

Heather isn't in on any jokes, she is the joke. And now, The Joker.

by Anonymousreply 146August 13, 2019 12:47 AM

I love this parody of Heather - "Malibu Country, Malibu Country, Hot in Cleveland, champs."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 13, 2019 12:55 AM

I fucking love Amy Phillips. She does Vickin Guvalson better than Vicki Gunvalson.

by Anonymousreply 148August 13, 2019 6:41 AM

Her Shannon Storms Beador kills!

by Anonymousreply 149August 13, 2019 11:11 AM

^^^ "Don't get duped!"

by Anonymousreply 150August 13, 2019 2:44 PM

The funny thing is, Kelly made no money from her house- she barely broke even. Which is why she has no money for a new place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 13, 2019 3:03 PM

Didn't Tamra buy Rapey Eyes a house? Maybe Kelly can live there. Or maybe she can move in with Brianna and her family, serve as a live-in nanny for the kids.

Remember a few years ago when that superfan lived in Jeanna's garage? Maybe there's room for a second air mattress in there for Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 152August 13, 2019 3:06 PM

Remember when Tamara got Gretchen drunk and then sent her son in to try and fuck her in the bathroom so she could catch her being a whore while married to dying Jeff? Tamara is no fucking saint.

by Anonymousreply 153August 13, 2019 3:16 PM

Kelly is just fine renting her beach shack, with the blinged out furniture that didn't even look good in her old place. She is just biding her time, hoping for a rich guy to marry her. Kelly could end up being the Lynn Beef Curtin if she doesn't watch out.

by Anonymousreply 154August 13, 2019 3:19 PM

Is Slade Slimey still sleeping with all of the Beverly Hills housewives? Has he made it to Kelly's puss yet? Maybe they can go halfsies on a trailer.

by Anonymousreply 155August 13, 2019 5:53 PM

^^^Whooops, meant OC instead of BH. Didn't mean to give them an undeserved upgrade, just a typo.

by Anonymousreply 156August 13, 2019 5:54 PM

Kelly has no interest except money. Slade would be a big no.

by Anonymousreply 157August 13, 2019 5:55 PM

Slade likes cock.

by Anonymousreply 158August 13, 2019 7:13 PM

R153 that was before I was saved by the lord savior jesus christ! I have atoned for my sins and continue to do so! Kelly needs to seek jesus now. She is a lost soul

by Anonymousreply 159August 13, 2019 7:54 PM

Ha, R159! On some OC(D) message board, I once innocently posed the question about the gals' relationship with Christianity. All the drinking, divorce, drugs, divorce, adultery and general bad behavior. A truly embittered Frau fired back that I just didn't "understand" Christianity. And clearly I don't.

by Anonymousreply 160August 14, 2019 12:02 AM

Speaking of Christianity, whatever happened to Jesus Juggs and Taliban Jim? Why aren’t they still slinking along the sidelines of this show?

by Anonymousreply 161August 14, 2019 12:40 AM

Because, they are divorced and most likely broke (again).

by Anonymousreply 162August 14, 2019 12:42 AM

R151 Oh, my God, the tea these bitches are spilling all over each other! I love it!

by Anonymousreply 163August 14, 2019 1:13 AM

I sold my house for $5 million dollars!!!!!!!

Yes Kelly, but you paid $3.5 and spent over $1 million on reno, so you LOST money when factoring in commission and closing costs you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 164August 14, 2019 1:22 AM

There has to be some sort of "removal of dogshit smelling expression" out there. Botox? Filler? A wee snip? It is so distracting. Though maybe it is useful to distract from Emily's useless shit of a "husband". No, take it back. The combo is painful.

Eddie does not look well at all. Hang in there Eddie.

I don't believe for a fucking second that Kelly has NEVAH! tried cocaine. However, I'm willing to accept...reluctantly...that she doesn't do it now.

I am not a dog person but Archie is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 165August 14, 2019 2:03 AM

Between Vicki, Emily and Tammy's son this show is just a cess pool of Trump supporters. Ive officially removed this crapfest from my DVR. Plus its incredibly boring.

by Anonymousreply 166August 14, 2019 4:39 AM

Isn't Emily's son too young to be into politics, R166 ?

by Anonymousreply 167August 14, 2019 5:36 AM

Tamra's older son Ryan, R167.

He's a MAGA Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 168August 14, 2019 5:46 AM

I don't usually state these kinds of things, but you've got to be kidding with Braunwyn's husband, right...? This is Paul Lynde levels of obvious.

by Anonymousreply 169August 14, 2019 5:58 AM

so Emily likes Trump too? Is that what you're saying?

by Anonymousreply 170August 14, 2019 6:54 AM

lmao Kelly sending Vicki a pig emoji message is hilarious given the Slade history with it. Now normally I wouldn't support that kind of bullying but Vicki is despicable so I don't feel bad at all

why is Shannon forcing her daughters upon the viewers?

by Anonymousreply 171August 14, 2019 6:55 AM

Kelly is the best thing to ever happen to this show. Vicki is disgusting. She is still insisting that Kelly did coke. She is trying to get Kelly fired from the show. Kelly has such a good point about Tamara and Shannon. They hated Vicki for two seasons, and now they are trying to force Kelly to talk to Vicki after she hurt her daughter? As far as Trump. It is Orange County, they all voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 172August 14, 2019 1:48 PM

Did anyone else notice that Eddie was all eyes on Brawnwyn;s gay husband? Every scene Eddie was right there looking at him with googly eyes.

by Anonymousreply 173August 14, 2019 1:49 PM

Well Brawnwyn's husband is hot

by Anonymousreply 174August 14, 2019 2:06 PM

Can we get Tamra and her TRASH son off tv before he kills somebody ala Lauri’s son? Why the fuck does Bravo keep her employed? Like Slicki the Cancer “Slayer” she’s holding the show back.

by Anonymousreply 175August 14, 2019 2:16 PM

Excuse me, OC here and in 2016 we went for Hillary. 2018, we turned all our reps blue. It figures that a POS living off his mom for years would be a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 176August 14, 2019 2:23 PM

Why is Kelly so freaked out after being called a coke head? Can’t she laugh off such a ridiculous accusation? She can’t because Vicki hit a nerve.

And it’s Kelly who keeps beinging up her “hurt” daughter. Does Kelly know something about her daughter and is trying to desperately blame it on Vicki? Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 177August 14, 2019 2:34 PM

Of course Kelly is a cokehead..so is Dorinda according to Bethenny. She is a party mom.

by Anonymousreply 178August 14, 2019 4:14 PM

I remember Kelly, drunk off her ass outside some restaurant in LA saying she didn't date black men.

by Anonymousreply 179August 14, 2019 4:17 PM

When they do the RHOC show previews...Vicki's in side view, her face is shocking, she looks like a pillow and she can barely smile. Then they freeze on Kelly and her horrible veneers. I think they do it on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 180August 14, 2019 4:23 PM

The thought of a bj by Kelly with those horseteeth is frightening.

by Anonymousreply 181August 14, 2019 4:45 PM

honestly, it's irresponsible for any parent of a child in grades 2nd through senior year to be on this kind of reality show. Unless the parent is boring, he/she is going to do and say something that will embarrass a child and leave the child ripe for bullying.

Kelly says rumors about other cast members all the time but this coke rumor is really bothering her since people are attacking her daughter on social media for it. I understand it but Kelly does the same thing to other cast members

The OC has only had a few really major consequential cast changes over the years. The first was when Tamra joined years ago. The show was rather tame before her but she really brought the trashiness and shit stirring factor. Then the show got boring and culminated with the worst choice ever, Peggy Tanous (the blonde Peggy not the more recent Armenian Peggy).

The addition of Heather was supposed to be major for the show, as she was the only one with a legit hollywood background (not famous but an actress who has worked with famous people). On the show her delusion was entertaining but she didn't really shake things up.

Shannon was a boon to the show which was really starting to get dull. She brought the unstable meltdowns and hysterics out of seemingly nowhere. Her overreactions are tv gold.

Kelly 2 years later completed the transformation of the show to where it is now. Kelly is really low-rent and brings such aggression in her feuds. We all hate her but we love to watch her fight with the others because she will go lower than anyone on the show has before, even pre-jesus Tamra.

Vicki for her part has mutated with each incarnation of the show. She got trashier in line with the show's path. The cancer fake is by far the most infuriating thing IMO any real housewife has ever been involved in. She's no longer above bringing up wild rumors either.

Tamra has been the most surprising. I thought she was going to be the one to try and match Shannon and Kelly but she has decided to take a more passive-aggressive approach to shit stirring and now the xtian shit has made her kinda boring.

Without Shannon and Kelly this show would have collapsed.

So far I'm not sold on Gina, Emily or Braunwyn. Gina's personal life is a mess which attracts viewers but so far her personality is rather bland

by Anonymousreply 182August 14, 2019 6:11 PM

Kelly Dodd Says Her Teenage Daughter 'Hates' Vicki Gunvalson After RHOC Star's Cocaine Claims

Vicki Gunvalson’s claims that her Real Housewives of Orange County costar Kelly Dodd did cocaine has apparently negatively affected her 13-year-old daughter, Jolie Dodd.

On Tuesday’s episode of the Bravo franchise, Kelly told audiences that Jolie — whom she shares with her ex-husband, Michael Dodd — has been bullied online over Gunvalson’s allegation, which Kelly denied.

One message, which Kelly read aloud, was particularly harsh. “Why is your mom a f—ing loser ass bitch?” the message read. “I pity you having her as a mom. If she isn’t drunk, she’s high on coke.”

“Look what this person said,” an upset Jolie told her mom.

According to Kelly, the situation had gotten so bad that Jolie “now hates” Gunvalson.

“Jolie used to love Vicki. Vicki was so sweet and nice to her. My daughter now hates Vicki,” Kelly told audiences. “Vicki has no idea the magnitude of hurt that she has done to my family. … I’ve never done cocaine in my life.”

Gunvalson first alleged Kelly of doing cocaine during the RHOC season 13 reunion, and reiterated it again on Tuesday’s episode.

“I know people that have done it with her,” Gunvalson told costar Tamra Judge, of Kelly.

Back in November, Kelly told PEOPLE that the allegations had been “horrible” on her and her family.

“I don’t do drugs. I don’t do cocaine. I’ve seen it ruin families, I’ve seen it affect people close to me. I’m constantly telling Jolie to avoid drugs. I can’t stress it enough to her,” Kelly said. “I try to be a good example to my daughter. I can have sophomoric humor sometimes, but my daughter knows me. She knows I’m a good mom. I don’t want my daughter even thinking that at all.”

“My daughter doesn’t watch the show, but she reads social media. She’s seen what people are saying and it upsets her,” Kelly added. “She goes to a very conservative Catholic school. Her friends’ moms are all into the show, they’re seeing everything that’s going on. My daughter’s been crying, thinking that her friends’ parents aren’t going to let her see them because they’ll think that I do drugs. It hurts my daughter! Vicki’s a mother, she should know better.”

Kelly did have a chance to confront Gunvalson about her feelings on Tuesday’s RHOC, but initially avoided the conversation.

“I am not going to engage with that bitch. There’s no way,” Kelly told guests at Judge’s housewarming parting, including fellow Housewives Shannon Beador, Emily Simpson, Gina Kirschenheiter and Braunwyn Windham-Burke. “My strategy today is to stay the f— away from Vicki. She’s like a disease and I am not about to catch anything.”

She was also doing her best to dodge Gunvalson’s anger. According to Gunvalson, before the season started, the two had made up behind the scenes. But when Kelly called Gunvalson’s latest facelift a “malfunction,” they started waring again over text.

Things got really bad when Kelly sent a pig animoji to “the O.G. of the O.C.”, telling her off.

“You want to f— with me, you little pig of a f—ing bitch? That’s exactly what’s going to happen. Don’t text me. Don’t write me. You look like s— so ha ha ha ha ha,” Kelly said in the video, which was played on RHOC.

Explained Kelly: “I did the pig emoji because I didn’t want to type out a whole dissertation about why she’s a piece of s—. I just did a mirror image about what she looks like. So, oink oink.”

“You don’t say that to another woman,” Gunvalson said on Tuesday. “She called me fat, okay! I am doing my very best at 57 years old to look my prettiest but there’s a lot of things I can’t change!”

“We both are wrong … I care about you and I’m so sorry to ever hurt you,” Gunvalson added. “I love Jolie. I don’t want to hurt your daughter.”

But Kelly wasn’t listening. “I have nothing to say to you. I really don’t … leave me alone,” she shouted. “You don’t care about me. You don’t understand what you have done to me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 14, 2019 8:02 PM

What do we think the rationale is for Braunwyn's husband being in the closet? His industry? His family? That man is gayer than Lisa Vanderpump's "Chi Chi Chi" party planner.

by Anonymousreply 184August 14, 2019 9:58 PM

I want to see Braunwyn's husband's body

by Anonymousreply 185August 14, 2019 10:33 PM

[quote] I want to see Braunwyn's husband's body

Trust me, it's hot.

by Anonymousreply 186August 14, 2019 10:37 PM

'RHOC' Star Lauri Peterson's Son Pleads For $1 Million Bail To Be Lowered in Attempted Murder Case

“Real Housewives of Orange County” star Lauri Peterson’s son is pleading for his $1 million bond to be lowered and for his trial for attempted murder be pushed back to allow him to prepare his defense.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Lauri’s son, Josh Waring, has filed an appeal in hopes of lowering his current bail of $1 million down to at least $500,000.

Waring has been behind bars in an Orange County jail since 2016. Waring was arrested following an incident outside a sober living home where he allegedly shot a man named Daniel Lopez, who survived the gunshot. He plead not guilty and the case has dragged on for years.

In his appeal, Waring claims his $1 million bail was set based on a series of mistakes. He believes the evidence shows he did not try to shoot Lopez. He claims the gunshot residue testing produced negative results.

He also takes issue with the judge increasing his bail based solely on one police officer’s testimony. He said the testimony the officer gave “contained multiple material misrepresentations” including the claim Waring had a criminal history for domestic violence and robbery (when he in fact did not).

Waring is pleading for the judge to lower his bond immediately and allow him to be free awaiting his trial. He requests the current trial date of August 23rd be pushed back, to allow him to work on his defense and participate in a drug treatment program. He also agrees to wear a GPS monitor if allowed out.

While behind bars, Waring has taken issue with prosecutors in his attempted murder case and accused them of illegally obtaining recorded conversations he had while in jail.

He filed a claim against the County of Orange demanding $1.4 million in damages for his phone calls allegedly being recorded. He accuses the County of unlawfully recording his calls in jail and says they violated attorney-client privilege.

Waring claims between August 2016 to present, at least 1,4000 calls were intercepted, recorded and turned over to the investigating prosecution team thus violating a court order.

He claims they listened in to calls with his parents, girlfriend and grandmother. He adds, “the phone calls recorded contain discussions of confidential defense strategies in preparation for case”

Waring accused prosecutors of obtaining recordings of his private jail phone calls, to use against him in his upcoming trial for attempted murder. He claimed conversations with his public defender were listened in on and recorded without his knowledge.

The Sheriff’s Office claimed the recordings were made in error by a third-party company and the calls were not illegally being listened into by law enforcement.

Waring’s mother Lauri Peterson appeared on RHOC from season 1 until season 4, when she left the show to deal with Josh’s problems. She has since appeared on the reality show as a guest or friend of the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 15, 2019 12:53 AM

If that hairlip can get a rich husband, what about me?

by Anonymousreply 188August 15, 2019 1:08 AM

If Kelly is concerned about her daughter seeing her as a drunken, drugged out mess, perhaps she shouldn't be on a weekly show that highlights her being a drunken, drugged out mess.

by Anonymousreply 189August 15, 2019 2:19 AM

Kelly's a joke in Newport- been passed around like a cut-rate Kardashian, which is pathetic. She has to head to LA or San Diego these days to find men.

by Anonymousreply 190August 15, 2019 5:27 AM

r190 Spill more please!

And thank you!

by Anonymousreply 191August 15, 2019 5:48 AM

I have a little nugget on Vicki...

she recently tried pitching a spinoff reality show starring herself to a production company and they flat out rejected her. Then she went around to the internet tabloids starting the rumor that she was given the greenlight for her own show but that's just a pathetic lie. Vicki is #OVER

by Anonymousreply 192August 15, 2019 6:10 AM

That's old news.

by Anonymousreply 193August 15, 2019 9:10 AM

r192 - she pitched a show based on her insurance agency - she is DESPERATE to be on TV. Her daughter and son are the only sane ones. She moved to NC and turned down being a housewife (they offered her big money to be on the show) and her son just flat out hates being on TV. She lost her husband (Don) over it, she ruined her face and her reputation. She is massively insecure. That pig emoji will probably send her back to the Plastic Surgeon. She helped Brooks lie about cancer because she was afraid of being alone. Her current boyfriend sponges off her money which is why he stays.

by Anonymousreply 194August 15, 2019 1:32 PM

She and Jo de la Rosa and the other sad franchise rejects now regularly meet for UNhappy hour drinks at the Leftovers, a dive bar in Costa Mesa.

by Anonymousreply 195August 15, 2019 1:43 PM

Vicki's fiance is a POS. He was found using excessive force twice when he was with the police department, and I believe both resulted in judgements. And tried running for mayor or city council with a fake address (lost). She will grab any man that will have her.

by Anonymousreply 196August 15, 2019 3:15 PM

R193 ok I was basing it off what my friend said. He's working on another show with the same production company and they told him about it. They were making fun of how delusional she is when telling him.

R194 yes she is desperate

by Anonymousreply 197August 15, 2019 6:26 PM

I'm sure Vickie is desperate. $1 million a year to eat, shop and get drunk is easy money.

by Anonymousreply 198August 15, 2019 11:56 PM

r198 she is actually very successful with her Coto insurance, I think she pulls in a few million a year. She doesn;t need the money - she needs the fame.

by Anonymousreply 199August 16, 2019 12:52 AM

She needs the money, who doesn't? I'd bet my car Vicki doesn't make $3 million a year from her insurance business. Not that she doesn't do well, but I'm thinking the majority of her income came from the show.

by Anonymousreply 200August 16, 2019 1:06 AM

R199 I doubt she pulls in a few million a year. And even if she did, she likely lives well beyond her means. The upkeep of her house alone probably takes up a big chunk of change, and all her plastic surgery isn't cheap, either. Plus, she buys her kids houses and cars. Then there's all the money she spends on whoopin' it up.

by Anonymousreply 201August 16, 2019 2:03 AM

She started her insurance business with her husband Donn, it does very well. I think her net worth is 7-10 million.

by Anonymousreply 202August 16, 2019 2:05 AM

Vicki does NOT buy her kids houses and cars, she helps them out and is paid back.

Her lifestyle is not as extravagant as it seems. Her place in Mexico is a time-share, not a place she owns.

by Anonymousreply 203August 16, 2019 2:10 AM

Thanks for checking in, Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 204August 16, 2019 2:13 AM

And don't forget Vicki paid for Brooke's new choppers, too!

by Anonymousreply 205August 16, 2019 2:13 AM

R201 Too bad she didn't spend her money on a wardrobe consultant and a gym membership.

by Anonymousreply 206August 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Oh, she has a wardrobe consultant. But she insists on buying an 8 instead of a 12.

by Anonymousreply 207August 16, 2019 2:25 AM

and shopping at forever 21 when she should be going to talbots.

by Anonymousreply 208August 16, 2019 3:07 AM

Does Forever 21 carry Vicki’s size?

by Anonymousreply 209August 16, 2019 3:39 AM

It is obvious that Emily’s husband has checked-out of their marriage! He can’t stand to be around her or those demon spawn children (did you see the little brat kicking the dog last week)? The studying for the bar exam excuse is weak, lame and SAD!

by Anonymousreply 210August 16, 2019 3:44 AM

Not sure that it really matters in this group, but with this another IVF with Emily and the dwarf?

by Anonymousreply 211August 16, 2019 4:23 AM

Yeah what is that "studying for the bar" shit all about. Where is he? Is he at a hotel? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 212August 16, 2019 4:29 AM

can Tamra and Eddie even afford their new home in the "double gated" section of Coto De Caza?

by Anonymousreply 213August 16, 2019 4:46 AM

Eddie made decent money from his old house, so I'm guessing they were able to put a nice down payment. It's certainly not in the more expensive section where Vicki lives. Those are one acre lots.

by Anonymousreply 214August 16, 2019 5:34 AM

Braunwyn's husband is so gay, he makes Marcus Bachman look butch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2019 10:00 AM

So we have yet another housewife parent desperately looking for attention. Braunwyn's mom found out she was going to be on the show, so she decided to dress up like Betsey Johnson.

Puhleez.

by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2019 10:03 AM

She's just trying to one-up Lydia's mother.

by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2019 2:40 PM

R216 I really did think of her especially when we saw the cartwheel lol

by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2019 6:25 PM

The "terrifying mother" was already done expertly on RH of Miami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 16, 2019 11:53 PM

Do Tamara and Eddie really own those homes? It seems every season they're moving into another house. Is Production just renting these homes for a season!

by Anonymousreply 220August 16, 2019 11:58 PM

No, they own them. Sold the previous house in one week.

It was Jesus Jugs that rented for quite awhile. Besides Lynn Beef Curtin of course.

by Anonymousreply 221August 17, 2019 12:06 AM

R216. How many crazy parents have we had?

- Aviva's perv dad

- Chly-lydia's marijuana mom

- Emily's midget mother-in-law

- That terrifying Miami mummy-tranny mom from R219

And now, Braunwyn's freakish parent. Am I missing anyone?

by Anonymousreply 222August 17, 2019 12:36 AM

Mama Joyce!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 223August 17, 2019 12:51 AM

Tammy Sue's trailer park mom is up there. Even with a face lift, she looks rough.

by Anonymousreply 224August 17, 2019 12:54 AM

More than a few RH are estranged from their mother and or father: Nene, Ashley, Bethenny, Tamra, Kenya, Ramona

by Anonymousreply 225August 17, 2019 12:55 AM

Add Kim Zolciak to the list of RH who are estranged from parents

by Anonymousreply 226August 17, 2019 12:57 AM

Gina had some drama in court this week about her divorce

by Anonymousreply 227August 17, 2019 1:19 AM

R219 she looks like HR Puffinstuff

by Anonymousreply 228August 17, 2019 1:39 AM

r238 well she's dead now.

by Anonymousreply 229August 17, 2019 1:45 AM

R229 I think she was dead when that photo was taken.

by Anonymousreply 230August 17, 2019 3:12 AM

228, Elsa was sweet , sad that she passed away

by Anonymousreply 231August 17, 2019 10:01 AM

Apparently, Tamara's son has "quit the show." His ex-wife released texts of him threatening her, telling her and his daughter to kill themselves....Tamara's response "she does this all the time." Apparently Ryan was being paid to be on the show? Was it 15 an hour?

by Anonymousreply 232August 17, 2019 2:51 PM

Brianna was paid too, quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 233August 17, 2019 4:01 PM

yeah on WWHL Tamra was pretending not to know what the question was talking about and how Sarah cries wolf. I didn't believe that given Ryan's history and especially with his passionate support of Trump

He might end up like Lauri's son in the near future

by Anonymousreply 234August 17, 2019 4:48 PM

r234 yeah the whole story about how he met this girl and how they got married etc was just bizzare. Then Tamara bought or at least rented them a house so he would be on the show to keep her relevant. At least Eddie has some sense and bitched about supporting a man who was capable of supporting himself. I love how he is such a Trump supporter but lives of his mother.

by Anonymousreply 235August 17, 2019 4:55 PM

I wasn't quite getting the Braunwyn's-husband-is-gay speculation till the second episode when they went to the 'beach shack' - more like a cheesy condo - and had their picnic. Husband was wearing a statement necklace and sitting on the floor like Patty Duke or Nancy Drew. Did they have actual sex to spawn their 7 offspring? It seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 236August 17, 2019 5:00 PM

Considering Tamra is a die-hard Dem, this kid must be an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 237August 17, 2019 5:25 PM

well i remember last year on WWHL when Tamra came on the first time for the season. Andy had her go on the roof top for some game he was playing. She instantly said something negative about Trump because I think they could see his Trump Tower. She isn't a fan

then this season last week's episode when Ryan starts praising him she says she isn't political lol so I don't know what to believe about her. I'm just glad her other son Spencer is a liberal

by Anonymousreply 238August 17, 2019 5:32 PM

I always got a gay porn star vibe from Ryan.

I don't think that he actually wanted to get married. My guess is that he's deeply in the closet. Like Eddie. That's probably where Ryan's anger comes from . Just like Chris Watts.

I also notice that Ryan and Eddie VERY SUBTLY flirt with each other. Interestingly, they both used to work out "hard" at the gym, and both developed heart problems. They have so much in common, they would make the perfect couple. LOL.

Their whole situation is weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 17, 2019 6:00 PM

I wonder if Ryan and Eddie ever met in the steamroom, at the gym?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 17, 2019 6:01 PM

Spencer is everything that Ryan is not.

I think that Tamra knows her son better than anyone else, and she basically said that Ryan is jealous of Spencer.

I believe her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 17, 2019 6:03 PM

do we know about Simon's political views? I always assumed he's a repub but maybe I'm wrong. He seemed more conservative than Tamra when they were married. He wanted her to be more of a trophy wife

by Anonymousreply 242August 17, 2019 6:20 PM

Ryan admitted on an early season he did steroids. He even got gynomastia surgery on the show, Probably destroyed his heart muscle with the roids.

by Anonymousreply 243August 17, 2019 6:26 PM

Simon is conservative, no doubt. In South Orange County, a lot of these “conservatives” paint themselves as such because they use places like Saddleback Church for networking for business. It’s less about faith and more about business connections.

Tamra is probably more liberal than she used to be because Eddie is probably more liberal than Simon. She seems the type whose beliefs go the way of her partner’s.

by Anonymousreply 244August 17, 2019 6:43 PM

Bingo, R244. I did think Simon was slightly hot in a mean way though.

And if Tamra's next husband is a Libertarian, she will be too.

by Anonymousreply 245August 17, 2019 8:11 PM

[quote]More than a few RH are estranged from their mother and or father: Nene, Ashley, Bethenny, Tamra, Kenya, Ramona.

Ramona's parents are dead and so is Bethany's folks.

by Anonymousreply 246August 18, 2019 7:26 AM

Eddie is Mexican I think that's what shapes her opinion about Trump. She is probably not very political. They're all such fake xtians too.

by Anonymousreply 247August 18, 2019 7:38 PM

R246 Bethenney's mum is still alive, but yes, very estranged. Tamara seems to be close to hers. Vicky was a little too close to hers before she popped her clogs.

by Anonymousreply 248August 18, 2019 8:20 PM

'RHOC' Star Gina Kirschenheiter Scores $10,000 a Month in Divorce From Ex-Husband Matt

“Real Housewives of Orange County” star Gina Kirschenheiter will be paid nearly $10,000 in monthly support from her ex-husband, and will have primary custody of her three kids.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Gina’s deal with her ex-husband Matt includes them sharing legal custody but she will have primary physical custody. Matt will have time on some weekends with the kids.

They agreed to take one counseling co-parenting class per month together and neither will disparage the other in front of their kids or on “RHOC.”

Both agreed to not introduce another significant other unless it’s serious or talking to the other first.

He has agreed to pay $4,500 per month in child support along with $5,127 a month in spousal support, for a grand total of $9,627. The amount was based on his base salary and gross commissions of $421,000 a year.

Gina will keep all her jewelry, clothes, and keeps the Chrysler Town and Country. Matt will keep his personal belongings plus the 2015 Lexus.

Last year, Gina filed for divorce from Matt following nearly eight years of marriage. She cited irreconcilable differences for the split.

In her petition, she listed the date of marriage as May 15, 2010 and the separation date as March 3, 2018. The two share three minor children and she asked for joint legal and primary physical custody. Gina sought spousal support and wanted Matthew’s right to seek support terminated.

Matthew filed court docs months later demanding the court not grant his estranged wife primary custody and checked the box seeking joint custody. Matthew did agree Gina should be paid spousal support. He did note that he wants all assets he owned before the marriage — including his clothing, jewelry, and personal effects — to be awarded to him, along with his post-separation earnings.

Last month, Gina and Matt hashed out a temporary deal that allowed him to have supervised visitation with their three kids following his domestic violence arrest.

Per their deal, Matt got several days with the kids but the time has to be supervised. He has to have his mother Patricia Kirschenheiter or father Martin present or the kids' paternal aunt or uncle.

That deal was made after Matt was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. Gina would take out a restraining order against her husband days later. The court granted the petition and ordered Matt to stay 100 yards away from her and their kids until a further court hearing.

Recently, Gina requested for new terms be added to the temporary custody agreement with Matt. She asked for an emergency hearing for a judge to order Matt be “submit to random expanded urine drug/alcohol testing within 24 hours of” her written request. The reality star said if he failed the test then his visitation should be terminated pending a hearing.

She claimed the reason for her request was Matt recently telling her he would be enrolling in a inpatient/outpatient treatment facility for 30 days. Gina wrote in the docs, “Matt has a drug and alcohol issue.”

Matt fired back at Gina’s request saying there was no reason for an emergency hearing. He then trashes Gina saying she has her own problems, pointing to her recent DUI arrest. Matt says he has never been arrested for anything involving drugs or alcohol.

Matt claims he used to recreationally smoke marijuana and drink with Gina. He claims to have considered Gina’s demand he attend rehab, only to try and see his kids. Matt even claims his long time employer forced him to resign, “when it became clear that the tabloids and social media had taken over the story and future opportunities and advancement within the company would be impossible.”

He demanded Gina not be granted her request. The two were in court earlier this month where Gina broke down in tears. The two continued the hearing on the restraining order but informed the court of the divorce settlement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 21, 2019 12:04 AM

Gina's going to have to get a J.O.B. That's peanuts for where she lives.

by Anonymousreply 250August 21, 2019 12:07 AM

[quote] Matt even claims his long time employer forced him to resign, “when it became clear that the tabloids and social media had taken over the story and future opportunities and advancement within the company would be impossible.”

Wow, that really sucks.

The show basically destroyed their marriage, AND cost him his job.

I would be fucking pissed.

He got nothing out of the show. However, she gets a salary. Isn't that factored into the equation of "spousal support?"

by Anonymousreply 251August 21, 2019 12:12 AM

Watching that guy (studying to be a lawyer) neglect his wife is so depressing. I fast forward through all of her scenes.

by Anonymousreply 252August 21, 2019 12:15 AM

I love Emily, R252. She's my favorite housewife because she seems to be the most grounded and the least fame whorish.

Every scene I watch of her, seems real.

Watching Tamra and Shannon is like watching a badly acted high school play.

Kelly is just completely batshit crazy. I honestly don't even know what to make of her.

by Anonymousreply 253August 21, 2019 12:19 AM

Kelly will do anything to stay on the show. I see her coming out as lez next. Girl gotta make a living.

by Anonymousreply 254August 21, 2019 12:30 AM

That pig emoji thing was weird.

Like, when she gets angry... she gets ANGRY.

I don't know if she's the most stable person to be on this type of show.

by Anonymousreply 255August 21, 2019 12:33 AM

r255 kelly fights dirty/

by Anonymousreply 256August 21, 2019 2:28 AM

I'm kind of surprised the other girls don't let Kelly have it big time. If I know dirt, they must too.

by Anonymousreply 257August 21, 2019 3:07 AM

Through the years I've never know what some of these husbands do for employment. Any ideas ?

And, is it a prerequisite that all of them are gay ?

by Anonymousreply 258August 21, 2019 4:10 AM

The Dr aka RHOC infomercial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 21, 2019 8:43 AM

Kelly is escorting.

by Anonymousreply 260August 21, 2019 8:53 AM

Kelly's b/f sure came off as a big ole queen. Braunwyns husband sounds gay but I don't think he is. I have never gotten a gay vibe from Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 261August 21, 2019 9:21 AM

so Vicki and Tamra are spreading the rumor that Kelly had a train run on her? lmao

by Anonymousreply 262August 21, 2019 9:36 AM

Still need convincing that Braunwyn and her husband have touched each others' genitals once in their entire marriage. Them doing a confessional together makes me think it's a codependent friendship between a girl and her best gay friend.

by Anonymousreply 263August 21, 2019 10:12 AM

Kelly was barely in this episode and I still remember every minute she was on over Emily. Dodd saved this franchise, let's be real. She's far and away the best casting on OC, period.

by Anonymousreply 264August 21, 2019 10:23 AM

I disagree wholeheartedly R264

by Anonymousreply 265August 21, 2019 11:58 AM

If they dumped Tamrat and Slicki, Kelly and Shannon could be the anchors that keep this show on for X more amount of years.

by Anonymousreply 266August 21, 2019 12:47 PM

Vicki was demoted and has since left the franchise. Tamara has shelf life and the drama with her Trumtard son cannot be good for her.

by Anonymousreply 267August 21, 2019 1:17 PM

Kelly's sexy, hot, virile lover clearly has dollar signs in his eyes. Why wouldn't he after watching the spectacular success of fellow plastic surgeon, Dr. Dubrow, thanks to RHOC? His staff is probably shopping for yachts already.

by Anonymousreply 268August 21, 2019 1:52 PM

I don't think they've shown Kelly's beach shack once this year, and have you noticed the confessionals are now in front of a blurry backdrops?

by Anonymousreply 269August 21, 2019 2:23 PM

r269 they are blurring out the coke and used condoms from her coke-fueled train party.

by Anonymousreply 270August 21, 2019 2:41 PM

I do feel badly for Jolie though. The coke rumor was bad enough. To have middle schoolers think that your mother was getting fucked by multiple men at once? ugh she's going to need therapy

and her social media dms will get worse. She should turn off dms and comments

by Anonymousreply 271August 21, 2019 6:55 PM

Jolie seems pretty well adjusted and sweet considering. I hope Kelly loses custody of her. She is a really damaged person.

by Anonymousreply 272August 21, 2019 7:19 PM

I have not watched this show for several years so thought I'd check in.

Why do we even have to look at Tammy's fugly son Ryan? He was a loser the first time we saw him years ago and still is. And now even uglier. And Tamra is still white trash. I'll bet the folk at the "country club" love having her around.

The mom of 7 seems pretty normal and her husband is, too. Probably the most fuckable of the husbands. Of the straight ones, that is.

Cannot understand why the hefty attorney was brought on. Was she the best that OC has to offer?

Vicki should just be banished. Her physical and emotional ugliness is at a peak and it's sad to have to watch such a horrible person try desperately to remain relevant.

Did not realize that getting a ton of plastic surgery on camera was such a badge of honor, Shannon. Too bad it hasn't helped much. David is well rid of you.

by Anonymousreply 273August 21, 2019 8:02 PM

Wondering why all my Kelly posts are being deleted? Is Muriel a Kelly fan?.

by Anonymousreply 274August 21, 2019 8:03 PM

Tamra remains an elegant and classy MILF...promising Eddie anal which he wanted no part of.

by Anonymousreply 275August 21, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote] promising Eddie anal which he wanted no part of

That's because he only receives. He doesn't give.

Oh, and she's not a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 21, 2019 10:27 PM

no comments on Tamra sharing her wedding attire and style look when she wed Simon in 1998? If I hadn't known that Tamra, I would have thought it was a completely different person. The nose is different in addition to the hair and makeup. She looked like 1 of those late 90s WWE wrestlers

by Anonymousreply 277August 21, 2019 10:53 PM

R274 that’s because Muriel IS Kelly Dodd!

by Anonymousreply 278August 22, 2019 12:42 AM

Wasn't Eddie a co-worker of Simon (Tamara's last ex-husband)? and he became friends with the couple?

by Anonymousreply 279August 22, 2019 3:11 AM

You have to love how Braunwyn acts as though she's just 'getting to know' the other Housefraus. As if she hasn't spend the past 14 years angling how to get on the show. Husband with murky sexuality? Check. Too many children? Check. Nutty mom? Check. Thirst for ridiculous drama? Check. Ability to make fake friends? Check. All she needs is a messy divorce and she'll be set.

And did Emily just move into a model home? Honestly her house is so tacky right down to the fake plants and flowers.

by Anonymousreply 280August 22, 2019 4:13 AM

lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281August 22, 2019 7:05 AM

Ryan was really hot in the R239 days in a white trash step-father-fucker sort of way. These days, yikes, he needs to never shave that beard. Then there’s the trump stuff. Almost seems like a joke but it’s probably not. Tamra’s other son is cute.

by Anonymousreply 282August 22, 2019 11:18 AM

r282 don't be fooled by Tamara she is just as much a Trumptard evangelical. Ryan has posted some shit about trans people which Tamara has retweeted and liked. She just knows it is bad for her public image and Bravo fans are mostly Dems. Eddie does not like Ryan. Ryan is a leech. Tamra pays for everything for Ryan. Eddie feels that is their money, not hers and she is spending it on him. Eddie had to fire him from Cut because he was not showing up, showing up late and not running the business like he was supposed to be.

by Anonymousreply 283August 22, 2019 1:00 PM

Ryan was never hot

by Anonymousreply 284August 22, 2019 7:33 PM

I agree, Ryan was never hot

by Anonymousreply 285August 22, 2019 8:26 PM

Whoever said Ryan was hot is blind and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 286August 22, 2019 8:46 PM

How dare you

by Anonymousreply 287August 22, 2019 8:47 PM

Do you think that a and Tamponra actually have sex?

I'll bet her twat is dry as a bone.

And Miss Eddie hasn't been near a vagina since she was born.

by Anonymousreply 288August 22, 2019 8:58 PM

Eddie obviously has had just about enough with Tamra and her fugly asshole of a son.

by Anonymousreply 289August 22, 2019 9:05 PM

I know I’m going to sound like a prisspot, but the way those whores behaved at Tamra’s party was disgusting. Older women should not be doing shots and dancing on bars (or kitchen islands) like drunken sorority girls on spring break.

Not that Tamra has ever stepped foot in a university.

Trashy women. Act your age, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 290August 22, 2019 9:11 PM

R288 but but how can you forget their iconic bathtub sex scene from Eddie's first season?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291August 22, 2019 10:20 PM

Tamra’s not really going to let Rapey Eyes break up another one of her marriages, is she?

by Anonymousreply 292August 22, 2019 11:31 PM

He will never be out of her life.

by Anonymousreply 293August 23, 2019 3:38 AM

I'd love to know who exactly started that rumor that Kelly had a train run on her. It had to have been someone young, possibly a production assistant. That's not a term that any of the cast would know beforehand except possibly Gina since she's in her 30s.

by Anonymousreply 294August 23, 2019 7:59 AM

I don't get the train comment, is there a hidden meaning to it?

by Anonymousreply 295August 23, 2019 9:28 AM

R295 It means a bunch of guys taking turns having sex with one girl.

by Anonymousreply 296August 23, 2019 9:55 AM

God, Gina is a mess with a capital M. Get that girl into therapy ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 297August 23, 2019 9:56 AM

We used to say "train" in college in the 80's, it's not a new term. In fact it is rather old.

by Anonymousreply 298August 23, 2019 11:03 AM

R290 I agree. They were ridiculous. I'm sure Tamballz' new neighbors are thrilled to have her on the block.

by Anonymousreply 299August 23, 2019 1:14 PM

And our latest addition to our elegant country club is Tamara, who delightfully gets naked wasted.

by Anonymousreply 300August 23, 2019 4:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301August 25, 2019 5:30 PM

R301 good god, HE needs a nose job!

by Anonymousreply 302August 25, 2019 5:42 PM

Claims her ex the doctor dude was just in it for the publicity. (He gets free publicity, she gets free tits, schnozz, "dating a doctor" status, etc., not the worst bargain.)

Her new romance comes just a few weeks after she called it quits with doctor Brian Reagan — a practicing plastic surgeon of La Jolla and Newport Beach.

“I broke up with him on Aug. 3,” Kelly told PEOPLE. “We’ve been on and off for 9 months and I couldn’t take it anymore.”

Kelly alleged that Reagan was “using me for publicity.”

“He wanted his business on the show. I was just a means to get there. And I only realized that after I caught him cheating on me and realized he’s been seeing someone else all along,” Kelly claims.

Kelly claims a lot of things. She must be fucking exhausting in large doses. Medium ones even.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 25, 2019 6:01 PM

Gina's ex sounds like a real charmer...now he wants her to pay him child support.

Even though he lost his job because he hit her, it was naturallly her fault. She made him do it. Duh!

Gina's got to go, her storyline is depressing as fuck, and she doesn't seem to bring anything fun to the table.

Gina's salary info and Matt's expenses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 27, 2019 8:29 PM

r304 holy shit - 63K to be a housewife?? Bravo is cheap as fuck...

by Anonymousreply 305August 27, 2019 9:39 PM

r305 That was my reaction too. Granted she was a rookie, but they couldn't cough up at least 100k clams? Maybe the number quoted was an after tax amount?

by Anonymousreply 306August 27, 2019 9:49 PM

Rookie season is always low...Brandi said she got $17K her rookie season but I have a feeling that's BS. Matt was raking it in..I wonder what type of sales he was in. Probably software...those guys can make bank.

by Anonymousreply 307August 27, 2019 9:54 PM

$400k+ a year and he only has $100k saved? Bad financial planning, Matt!

by Anonymousreply 308August 27, 2019 9:57 PM

So the shit smeller has NO friends telling her to get that sorted? This tells me many things. Fat? Big deal. Looking like she's got a steaming turd right under her nose, but is fine with it? Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 309August 28, 2019 4:17 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 310August 29, 2019 4:08 AM

I hate Vicki, Tamra and Shannon. They’re dragging this show to the pits. Get rid and recast the show around Kelly, messy Gina and the new girl.

by Anonymousreply 311August 29, 2019 8:34 AM

Shannon lying out of her ass about a conversation that happened on mic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312August 30, 2019 4:31 PM

Has anybody been keeping up with the DRAGGING Tamrat has been getting from Brandi? Hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313September 1, 2019 7:15 PM

God I hate Shannon's voice. She thinks because she says something loud it's funny.

by Anonymousreply 314September 5, 2019 12:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315September 5, 2019 12:40 AM

Is nobody watching this season? It’s an improvement on the last two. Shannon & Tamra are despicable.

by Anonymousreply 316September 5, 2019 12:07 PM

r316 I realy don't know why this thread has such a bad case of crickets.

by Anonymousreply 317September 5, 2019 2:22 PM

It's probably because Victoria was demoted.

by Anonymousreply 318September 5, 2019 4:48 PM

I am no fan of shit-smelling Emily, but her husband is an emotionally abysive fuck head. He has obviously checked out of this marriage and is probably off fucking some fellow law student.

Emily needs to take the kids and get the hell outta there. And live her plastic midget mom-in-law behind, too. She's about as helpful as a hammer on a bruise.

by Anonymousreply 319September 6, 2019 1:29 PM

^ "abusive"

by Anonymousreply 320September 6, 2019 1:30 PM

^^ "leave"

by Anonymousreply 321September 6, 2019 1:39 PM

R319 I highly doubt her little troll husband is fucking anyone — have you SEEN him?

by Anonymousreply 322September 6, 2019 2:53 PM

He's a fucking dork!

by Anonymousreply 323September 6, 2019 3:17 PM

R322 You'd be surprised what will women will fuck if they think they can get some $$ and/or fame.

by Anonymousreply 324September 7, 2019 12:30 AM

R319 - ITA! She is the looker in that relationship (have you seen her pre-fat pictures?) - If she lost the weight and found some self-esteem/worth, she could do so much better!!

by Anonymousreply 325September 7, 2019 3:14 PM

Didn't Emily say they were friends who eventually decided to get married?

by Anonymousreply 326September 8, 2019 1:46 PM

R326 Yes; I think they had been work colleagues at one point, and it was kind of a "hey, wanna get married?" situation after they had known each other for years. I don't think there was ever a real romantic bond between her and that midget troll.

by Anonymousreply 327September 8, 2019 2:09 PM

Shannon is claiming Kelly gave her a concussion next week. She's so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 328September 11, 2019 10:53 AM

I only like Shannon when she is like a raw nerve.. I hate somewhat normal Shannon

by Anonymousreply 329September 11, 2019 8:10 PM

Hah! That little twerp troglodyte cunt that Emily is "married" to flunked the bar again. He has since retaken it and is awaiting his results. Here's hoping he fucks it up yet again and she kicks his useless ass to the curb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 15, 2019 2:01 AM

God, Emily looks like a drag queen in R330's photo.

by Anonymousreply 331September 15, 2019 10:06 AM

and her husband looks like Shrek

by Anonymousreply 332September 15, 2019 5:59 PM

Emily needs to dump his ass stat. This episode was hilarious Tamra should win an emmy for stirring Shannon up.

by Anonymousreply 333September 18, 2019 11:22 AM

For tonight's episode the role of Tamra's mother will be played by Veronica Cartwright.

by Anonymousreply 334September 25, 2019 12:36 AM

So far this season is the best this show has been In several years.

Kelly is good reality tv, but she is an insufferable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 335September 25, 2019 6:16 AM

Kelly really is mentally ill. If I were the other ladies I would feel threatened by her. She is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 336September 25, 2019 4:27 PM

And something tells me she doesn't have millions.

by Anonymousreply 337September 25, 2019 4:27 PM

We found Jerri Blank at the meditation labrynth!

by Anonymousreply 338September 25, 2019 11:20 PM

Why doesn't this thread have more action? I realize I'm not exactly giving much dirt or insight either, but it really is quiet.

by Anonymousreply 339September 26, 2019 4:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 2, 2019 8:01 PM

Emily is obviously very insecure but she seems nice. She needs to dump that little troll of a husband. Fucking dork.

by Anonymousreply 341October 3, 2019 12:21 AM

No comments about tonight. Jesus Jugs made a cameo

by Anonymousreply 342October 9, 2019 4:42 AM

I am ashamed to realize I know her last name. It's Gunderson or something, right?

I don't even really watch the show (maybe 2 or 3 episodes)

by Anonymousreply 343October 9, 2019 4:52 AM

Jesus Jugs is Alexis Bellino. She dumped Taliban Jim but she still prattles on about Jesus with those giant tits and fake hair.

The show is much better than it’s been in several years. Vickis demotion revitalized it.

by Anonymousreply 344October 9, 2019 6:06 AM

I love Jesus Jugs...that is the best nickname!

by Anonymousreply 345October 10, 2019 11:59 AM

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for obese Emily.

When she was out to dinner with her weasel husband and Gina, I got the feeling her husband's hit her in the past. The way he raised his hand to her and the way she recoiled was very telling.

by Anonymousreply 346October 11, 2019 12:45 PM

Braunwyn's hubby seemed to perk up when she mentioned that Tambalz and Eddy do threesomes, too.

by Anonymousreply 347October 11, 2019 12:46 PM

I noticed that too r346! She looked like she was going to jump out of her skin. I wonder if that is why she and Gina came into this as friends, perhaps they bonded over being abused.

by Anonymousreply 348October 11, 2019 12:48 PM

The thread is behind the pay wall according to posters.

by Anonymousreply 349October 11, 2019 12:58 PM

That's going to be the way it is from now on r349. People will have to pay up or move on. Some try to get around it by starting new threads before the 600 mark, but that ends up making a cluttered mess when it comes to continuity, and it will just get paywalled again anyway. I've been a paying member for a long time, but I really miss all of the activity and input from *everyone*. We finally get a decent season of RHOC and it is crickets. Frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 350October 11, 2019 1:07 PM

I think Emily could easily take Shane. Shane should be afraid of her. She is definitely in denial.

by Anonymousreply 351October 11, 2019 7:50 PM

I'm conflicted about Emily. I like her and think she's gorgeous and one of the nicer people on these shows but she's also a Trump supporter like Victoria so...

by Anonymousreply 352October 15, 2019 2:19 AM

Also, I feel like Emily should be named Gina and Gina should be named Emily.

by Anonymousreply 353October 15, 2019 2:20 AM

Gina is the perfect Long Island name!

by Anonymousreply 354October 15, 2019 11:44 AM

r352 she is?? ugh...but honestly I think all those OC women are republicans. I think Tamara supports Trump just not publicly. I know Vicki does as well as Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 355October 15, 2019 3:53 PM

So what's the verdit so far on Br... not even going to try--the one with 63 kids? I thought I'd despise her, and there is stilll plenty of time for that, but so far not bad. I am intrigued by her mother.

by Anonymousreply 356October 22, 2019 12:25 AM

R356 I despise Braunwyn. Vickie's right about her - she's trash. I thought I was gonna barf when she pulled out her tit and good "Christian" Tamara milked it. So classy.

And the way Braunwyn and Tamara were acting at the restaurant during Shannon's birthday - such gutter garbage.

by Anonymousreply 357October 22, 2019 12:50 AM

Kelly Dodd is not a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 358October 22, 2019 4:37 AM

No comments on Braunwyn disdain for giving blowjobs?? Maybe that's why they bring in a third?

by Anonymousreply 359October 22, 2019 12:49 PM

Tamara isn't a fan of Trump...Eddie is Mexican and she made it clear on WWHL she doesn't support him.

by Anonymousreply 360October 22, 2019 12:50 PM

r358/r360 publicly. Eddie is mexican, does not mean he is not a republican. Orange County is very very very much a republican centric place. Dodd is dating a fox news bobble head...of course, she is a Trump Supporter.

by Anonymousreply 361October 22, 2019 2:32 PM

r361 It used to be a repug hot bed. It has since flipped blue. You still couldn't pay me to live in the OC. A bunch of strip malls and McMansions. Unless you can afford to live near the beach, you are sweltering. The food scene is sad, the cultural scene is sadder. The residents have the collective intellectual curiosity of a doorknob.

by Anonymousreply 362October 22, 2019 8:20 PM

Yeah R362 as truly this show is an example.. I think OC has THE most vapid people cast and that is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 363October 22, 2019 10:22 PM

The OC is the place you drive through on your way to LA or SF.

by Anonymousreply 364October 23, 2019 12:49 AM

Tamra said on tonight's episode she is no fan of Trump. Her freaky fucking son Ryan is basically in a Trump cult (I think she even used that word). He always looks on the brink of snapping to me.

by Anonymousreply 365October 23, 2019 1:46 AM

r365 not a fan, and I didn't vote for him are two different statements. She never said "i am not a fan and did not vote for him."

by Anonymousreply 366October 23, 2019 3:04 AM

Ugh I hate the episodes where they focus on their damn kids. NOBODY CARES!

And Brownwind’s 16 yo daughter with the “fashion collection” is insufferable. Well, they all are, including the son with the Afro.

by Anonymousreply 367October 23, 2019 5:48 PM

And don’t get me started on Brownwind’s cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs mother.

by Anonymousreply 368October 23, 2019 5:52 PM

Betsy Johnson called; she wants her look back.

by Anonymousreply 369October 23, 2019 5:54 PM

This season is fucking garbage. Tamra, Vicki, Shannon & Gina are garbage.

by Anonymousreply 370October 25, 2019 10:37 AM

Gina needs back brace...girl is hunched

by Anonymousreply 371October 25, 2019 5:31 PM

I noticed that too r371! Holy fuck, she has a serious case of scoliosis at the least. Maybe she's working it to get a storyline for next year. Pad, baby! Work that hunch! She's as big as Emily now and dear god, that hair...hot mess city.

by Anonymousreply 372October 26, 2019 10:19 AM

"Orange County Fashion Week."

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 373October 26, 2019 10:24 AM

"Orange County Fashion"

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 374October 26, 2019 10:27 AM

I'd have kicked trashy Braunwyn and her trashy mom off the boat, too. What a couple of faux entitled bitches.

by Anonymousreply 375October 26, 2019 10:34 AM

Braunwyn's husband was uber-gay in this latest episode.

by Anonymousreply 376October 26, 2019 10:34 AM

R372 I think it was her mic's battery pack she was wearing that made her look like she had a hump in her back. I was actually more distracted by those two fangs hanging out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 377October 26, 2019 3:59 PM

Blond hair on Gina does nothing for her - at - all.

Braunwyn is bi (either by nature or nurture for her husband). Her mom needs to go the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 378October 28, 2019 1:18 PM

*grow

by Anonymousreply 379October 28, 2019 1:18 PM

There may be a battery pack but she is hunched

by Anonymousreply 380October 28, 2019 8:48 PM

Then she's wearing a battery pack required for a space walk.

by Anonymousreply 381October 29, 2019 1:21 PM

Something about Braunwyn has a whiff of desperation...perhaps hubby fashion business isn't all that?

by Anonymousreply 382October 30, 2019 12:54 AM

R382 For a while, her husband wasn't all that, at least for her. She cheated and they were separated. Of course she downplays it to a PG rating, whatever the fuck that means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 30, 2019 4:49 PM

Braunwyn is pure trash. Plus, she has weird, glassy, tired-looking eyes that bug the shit out of me.

by Anonymousreply 384November 1, 2019 11:16 AM

"You send your kids to public schools, right?"

by Anonymousreply 385November 1, 2019 11:17 AM

Gina is such a mess and it's kind of sad watching her. She really shouldn't be on this show, but I imagine she needs the money.

by Anonymousreply 386November 1, 2019 3:20 PM

Is it true Gina is only being paid something like $65,000 for the entire season? I know Bravo is cheap but that's pretty low for someone giving up their privacy, if so.

by Anonymousreply 387November 1, 2019 4:15 PM

Gina is second season but that is pretty low. I guess she still has to prove herself. I wonder if she went to college or has any skills? Brandi said she only made $17K her first season.

by Anonymousreply 388November 1, 2019 4:26 PM

R387 That sounds about right. Bravo is notoriously cheap when it comes to paying its "talent."

It's only when you get to the point where people are tuning in to see YOU that you can negotiate your salary higher. Right now, no one's tuning in to see Gina.

A lot of housewives just use the show to publicize their other ventures anyway, like their stupid clothing and jewelry lines. But poor Gina doesn't even have anything like that. And really, would you buy Gina brand clothing or jewelry? Maybe she can launch a hair coloring line.

by Anonymousreply 389November 1, 2019 4:30 PM

Making the ho-wives threads subscriber-only is fucking bullshit. There is nowhere else to bitch about these cunts with at least *some* measure of wit. Cricket city. Ungh.

by Anonymousreply 390November 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Watching poor obese Emily try and have a conversation with her asshole husband was really painful. He's emotionally and psychologically abusive. I'm no fan of Emily, but that was just sad to witness. She needs to dump his weasel ass.

by Anonymousreply 391November 8, 2019 9:53 AM

R391 and then Bravo needs to dump Emily. She’s boring AF.

by Anonymousreply 392November 8, 2019 12:44 PM

R392 I agree; she has no real storyline outside of her abusive marriage.

by Anonymousreply 393November 8, 2019 12:53 PM

I guess Gina has a new boyfriend. She really does seem sweet. Whoever does the makeup on WWHL needs to be fired. Gina looked ridiculous. They're always so over painted.

by Anonymousreply 394November 8, 2019 4:08 PM

Last season, Eddy's afib was the big story. This season, he's working out and hiking up in the mountains. Did the power of Jesus, channeled through devout Christian Tamra, cure him?

by Anonymousreply 395November 9, 2019 3:25 PM

R395 No, he's still a mess, apparently. At least according to their last update a few months back. He seemed so miserable sitting around at home, I'm guessing he said "fuck it" and decided to go out and do the shit that makes him happy. If he drops dead, he'll drop dead on his own terms.

by Anonymousreply 396November 9, 2019 10:34 PM

R396 He'll drop dead of a heart attack, then we'll have a season of The Widow Judge.

by Anonymousreply 397November 10, 2019 10:27 AM

Why is this thread so dead?

by Anonymousreply 398November 28, 2019 1:15 AM

Is anyone watching this anymore????

by Anonymousreply 399December 13, 2019 1:38 AM

R392: I will not stand for this Emily slander who is carrying this trash show along with Kelly. Did you see how she handled Vicki on Twitter today? "Go get your roast beef" is iconic.

I can't wait until she leaves her twerp of a husband. I think she's beautiful tbh.

by Anonymousreply 400December 13, 2019 1:42 AM

Kelly and Emily are the show. The others are mere spectators and dead wood.

by Anonymousreply 401December 13, 2019 2:34 PM

Is there another reunion thread?

by Anonymousreply 402January 4, 2020 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!