Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kate Jackson on Charlie's Angels

Nominated twice for an Emmy for Charlie's Angels, Kate Jackson could take nothing scripts and turn them into something. She played a ditzy heiress who was almost stripped naked by Dennis Cole.

She played a smoking mean bitch who wanted to adopt a black market baby -- so nasty the bad guys were leery of her!

The only false note I ever saw was in the opening credits of Season 2 and 3 where Sabrina tries to look glad to see Jill's sister Kris outside the police academy.

In fairness, it was poorly staged.

What's not to like about Cheryl Ladd? It's not like Farrah was fired. She quit. Kate might have liked her but there's no way she could have respected her as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2019 4:38 AM

forgot the link to the opening credits

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2019 4:20 AM

Fixed it for you OP/R1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2019 4:24 AM

Thanks, OP. Now step away from my stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2019 4:35 AM

I respected her as an actress, sure. But as a collector? Really, she was strictly tag sale.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2019 4:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!