Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“You can’t add more money to my account?! Then go fuck yourself! No, go fuck yourself dad!”

This is what I just witnessed by Court Street in Brooklyn NY from a young white male on his phone with his father. He looks furious and kicked a garbage can that was on the corner. I can’t believe the sense of entitlement. GET A JOB.

I seriously can’t believe how easy so many young white people have it and they take it for granted and are just so entitled. It’s scary. Their parents did them no favors by raising them this way, paying their rents for them, putting party money in their accounts for them etc. it’s ridiculous!!!

I’m here busting my ass to live a DECENT life and these punks move here and have it all handed to them and are still disrespectful to their parents. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 77May 5, 2021 6:34 AM

Definitely because he's white.

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2019 3:10 AM

Gratuitous use of racial identification.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2019 3:11 AM

And I’m not saying ONLY white people act entitled but when it comes to having mom and dad pay for everything and want more etc. it’s USUALLY them.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2019 3:12 AM

I'm poor, but I'd rather be poor than have a spoiled rotten, disrespectful, entitled offspring leeching off me for the rest of my life. Count your blessings.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2019 3:12 AM

[quote]And I’m not saying ONLY white people act entitled but when it comes to having mom and dad pay for everything and want more etc. it’s USUALLY them.

Well, it would also usually be young black men who commit violent crimes, given incarceration statistics, but making such a wild generalization would be equally reprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2019 3:14 AM

Maybe the dad was paying the son to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2019 3:14 AM

BE QUIET, op! This entitlement thread should be a HOME for us Yalies of colour!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2019 3:17 AM

R5 please don’t start. A lot of black men in Jail didn’t even commit crimes.

Let’s not turn this into THAT.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2019 3:17 AM

R7 there are white People protesting that too 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2019 3:18 AM

Unlike the people living today who are demanding Civil War-era slavery reparations, eh, R3?

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2019 3:19 AM

My brother gave his son money so he didn’t have to work in high school or college. Bro feels he missed out, and didn’t want his son to miss out, also.

I though but didn’t say, “yeah, but look at how we all turned out (employed and responsible).” Besides, I didn’t feel oppressed by having to work. His son is a good egg, employed at a good job, so it doesn’t seem to have hurt him any, fortunately.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2019 3:20 AM

Isn’t there a whole thread with you all saying you want reparations for gays? Don’t be a hypocrite r10

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2019 3:20 AM

[quote]Definitely because he's white.

Absolutely!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2019 3:20 AM

[quote]Definitely because he's white.

Definitely!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2019 3:21 AM

White fragility strikes again. You mention the dudes white and the white racists come out like you said a slur.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2019 3:21 AM

This same poster pulls this same thing all the time. Have you guys not wizened up to his antics? Insert some story all centered about race baiting and him supposedly being a native New York.

Insert DLers taking the bait. The same song and dance over and over.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2019 3:21 AM

So r9? OP already established that white millennials can behave like entitled assholes.

It's just that he seems to think that ONLY white millennials behave like entitled assholes.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2019 3:21 AM

R12, I don’t want reparations, but at least Gay reparations would be paid to the very people who were oppressed.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2019 3:22 AM

[quote][R5] please don’t start. A lot of black men in Jail didn’t even commit crimes.

In my neck of the woods (NYC), crime is committed overwhelmingly by blacks and latinos. Check out the NYPD Crime Stoppers twitter feed; these are people ACTUALLY committing crimes, not falsely accused.

As for the white guy in OP's post, I don't live in a trendy part of the city, so I never have to witness that kind of behavior - they can't be bothered with my boring neighborhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2019 3:23 AM

R18 blacks have been oppressed for centuries. Please don’t do it. Don’t.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2019 3:23 AM

R19 THEN LEAVE NYC. YOU DONT BELONG IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MINORITIES

R17 my post in R3 says otherwise...

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2019 3:24 AM

R8 needs to see "The Shawshank Redemption."

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2019 3:26 AM

NYC has always been full of entitled cunts, it's nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2019 3:29 AM

R20, you’re right, I take it back. Except it shouldn’t be called slavery reparations.

I’m more in favor of income based benefits, though, not race based. Plus affirmative action in hiring and housing where needed. And especially rectification of the voter purging in recent years, and disenfranchisement of people who were convicted of crimes and who have completed their sentence. And pardons for those imprisoned for pot.

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2019 3:30 AM

A huge chunk of black men doing time is for stupid shit btw. And if anyone with a brain sees what goes on in these cop situations, many get arrested for “crimes” without committing a crime. A saw a video recently where a cop tried planting a gun in the black mans car.

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2019 3:33 AM

OP/ r21, Where in New York did you grow up?

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2019 3:36 AM

A generation of Veruca Salts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2019 3:39 AM

R26 Windsor Terrace.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2019 3:51 AM

[quote] His son is a good egg

Is his son a moose?

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2019 4:24 AM

r28 Windsor Terrace? So just off Prospect Park? Not bad. How privileged did you feel growing up?

by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2019 4:26 AM

No, he’s not a moose. He a person with moose-like features.

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2019 4:30 AM

You don't know anything about why he wanted the money, OP.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2019 4:39 AM

Not knowing why he wanted the money doesn’t excuse his telling his father to go fuck himself r32.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2019 9:02 AM

Jealousy of a piss-poor deathfat stinks all over DL.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2019 10:16 AM

No one is jealous of this trashed behavior.

I work. I don’t need daddy to put money in my account.

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2019 10:20 AM

It was Brooklyn, r35. And you were expecting something other than trashed behavior? It's Adolf Hipster central.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2019 10:26 AM

Re-read R16

He's right.

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2019 10:28 AM

What’s funny about R16 and R37 is that THEYRE THE SAME PERSON obsessed.

This post isn’t a racial attack. Only a FRAGILE INSECURE WHITE PERSON would read this and be upset.

by Anonymousreply 38July 2, 2019 10:29 AM

2nd race bait thread in a row.

by Anonymousreply 39July 2, 2019 10:46 AM

[quote] You can’t add more money to my account?! Then go fuck yourself! No, go fuck yourself dad!

Hunter Biden is such a scamp

by Anonymousreply 40July 2, 2019 10:55 AM

OP must be like a hounddog, poking her snout into every issue of every person she walks past in the street. What a wretched life and seems more of a shitholish Oklahoman than a New Yorker.

by Anonymousreply 41July 2, 2019 11:06 AM

Says the hormonally challenged tranny living in New Jersey and desperately posting on here to feel a "part of"

by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2019 11:20 AM

R39 where is the first?

by Anonymousreply 43July 2, 2019 11:23 AM

R41 cause you’ve never heard someone being loud on the phones conversation? Or part of it? Please. GROW UP.

I sometimes forget that most of you are old people on your death beds based on your behavior.

You aren’t teens.

by Anonymousreply 44July 2, 2019 11:24 AM

Where is the person who posts a link to show we've had this thread before?

by Anonymousreply 45July 2, 2019 11:38 AM

Bumpkin Oklahoman pretending to be nstive NYer = OP

by Anonymousreply 46July 2, 2019 11:57 AM

Why should the old man get away with shutting off the kid after spoiling him rotten for two or three decades? Dad does not get to just rewrite the rules.

by Anonymousreply 47July 2, 2019 12:11 PM

[quote][R5] please don’t start. A lot of black men in Jail didn’t even commit crimes.

[quote]Let’s not turn this into THAT.

No, let's NOT turn it into THAT kind of thread - the one where people make gross racial generalizations and/or blame race for various poor behaviors, rather than letting it be right where it belongs with the choices people make, the attitudes that they've cultivated during their lives and with which they were reared, or blame other people.

No, let's NOT do that - lol.

by Anonymousreply 48July 2, 2019 12:16 PM

I just put this poster on ignore, but he won't stay there. Why, Muriel?

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2019 12:20 PM

The one thing that bothers me about OP other than the fact that his head will explode if he isn't specific about white people whenever any just happen to be involved is that he also seems to be the type that /only/ hits on white guys.

He also thinks that people are being racist when they're really being homophobic toward him.

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2019 12:41 PM

What's a dad?

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2019 1:01 PM

R50 is just making shit up.

You don’t know who I hit on when I never post about who I “hit on”. How does one come to that conclusion based on me speaking about a white spoiled brat?

I am always specific in all my posts. When I was in Miami I mentioned the nationality of each person I would speak about, like the Cubans or Colombians or Costa Rican I fucked.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2019 1:32 PM

PS I only fucked ONE white guy out of many that week R50, so that says so much about me “only hitting on white guys”.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote]like the Cubans or Colombians or Costa Rican I fucked.

Good lord I hope you got an STD check.

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2019 1:35 PM

[quote] I’m more in favor of income based benefits, though, not race based. Plus affirmative action in hiring and housing where needed

You cannot extricate race from poverty in the US. They are very interwoven.

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2019 1:38 PM

R55 is correct. Sadly, all mentions of class issues are completely excised from our discourse.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2019 1:44 PM

R56 Sadly, yes. Everything is a discussion of blame, instead of class structures and the variations in how people are treated by all aspects of society.

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2019 1:46 PM

Meanwhile, the OP's incident sounds like a prelude to something like THIS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2019 1:54 PM

OP is the one who splashed his milkshake all over some white kid in Starbucks last week.

He's obsessed with the fact that Brooklyn has become a magnet for recent college grads from all over the US.

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2019 1:56 PM

Lyle Menendez owns this thread!

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2019 1:59 PM

R59 incorrect. That was not me. But nice try.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2019 2:03 PM

Spoiler rotten people are why Millennials are the worst and it will be worse with the next.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2019 5:11 PM

I have seen my share of white entitled pricks here in NYC. It’s actually become out of control over the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 63December 18, 2019 12:18 AM

I heard a guy in the phone once with his Dad. The Dad obviously was a loving, caring guy. His son was a Gay alcoholic who seemed to be below IQ. (In the space of 2 minutes he said he was 90 days sober; 9 months sober; and 30 days sober. It was a little comical.) he wasn’t so much disrespectful as sounding more like a 5 year old child saying “Dad, I can do it myself!” When he obviously could not. I really felt for the Dad.

by Anonymousreply 64December 18, 2019 12:42 AM

OP is always making obnoxious threads calling out "white" people, esp white people who "dare to move to NYC" which he--claiming to be a native--seems to think that only non-white live here and have a right to.

But he's not racist.......no........ (vomit)

by Anonymousreply 65December 18, 2019 2:47 AM

R65 OP isn’t new here. He’s been around a while. We know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 66December 18, 2019 2:53 AM

I see white dudes like this every fucking day in Manhattan, and now Downtown Brooklyn also. I was by Court Street last night and tons of white dudes act like this, but in different situations.

by Anonymousreply 67January 3, 2020 2:01 PM

If dad lets his kid do that then fuck dad.

by Anonymousreply 68January 3, 2020 2:09 PM

I have seen these types all over NYC over the past few years.

One night, around Midnight, I went to McDonald's after having some drinks, and in front of me were two young white women. They were letting people go in front of them on the line, one at a time, as they waited for daddy to send money to them via PayPal so that they can buy food.

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 69May 5, 2021 1:41 AM

My father was a piece of shit who thank god died years ago. He tortured me and my sisters throughout our lives. Being the oldest and gay he destroyed me emotionally and therefore in everyway and he cheated me out of my inheritance money I made for him being his whipping boy when he got home from his miserable job. I say fuck you dad everyday of my life.

Honestly if this guy had a father like mine I'd cheer him on.

by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2021 3:24 AM

When I was a kid in upstate NY, I didn't think my dad liked me because we didn't share interests and he didn't seem like he liked me that much. But my mom was too much into me and bought me anything I wanted. I later found out my dad was alcoholic and eventually gave up drinking to save his marriage. I now respect and love him more than my mom. He's in his 80s and I've been living in NYC for over 30 years now. I came here to try to make it in the music industry as a singer and songwriter. I made some good demos and performed in clubs but it didn't happen for me for lots of reasons which I think about almost every day. But my parents are still together and alive. Believe me, my songs weren't as half-baked as this story.

by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2021 3:51 AM

I'm glad I never had kids.

by Anonymousreply 72May 5, 2021 3:57 AM

I’m picturing an Irish American boy of 24 with slicker back hair whimpering and kicking chairs in a lovby.

by Anonymousreply 73May 5, 2021 4:04 AM

Plot twist: the dad stole money from the son’s account making it overdrawn and can’t return it.

by Anonymousreply 74May 5, 2021 4:12 AM

Well OP? Did the dad go fuck himself? Don't leave us hanging.

by Anonymousreply 75May 5, 2021 4:14 AM

If I ever said "fuck" to my parents...it would either be a face slap, or a mouthful of soap.

by Anonymousreply 76May 5, 2021 4:38 AM

Such a straight guy thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 77May 5, 2021 6:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!